No votes
THE FOOT KICKS ALL
88%

Total votes: 8
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 299
Aka: Iawy

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 6 Ends 10am Dec 20 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Inawordyes »

[VOTE: Schiavetto] aubergine

You know how frustrating it is to say “we need to kill Schia because they’re obviously a player and obviously mafia” and have nobody listen, but then the moment you exit their wagon that’s when everybody decided to vote them?

Anyways
:omg:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 6 Ends 10am Dec 20 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Inawordyes wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:11 am [VOTE: Schiavetto] aubergine

You know how frustrating it is to say “we need to kill Schia because they’re obviously a player and obviously mafia” and have nobody listen, but then the moment you exit their wagon that’s when everybody decided to vote them?

Anyways
:ponder:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I have strep and it hurts to talk so I’m only gonna post emojis.
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:14 am
Inawordyes wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:11 am [VOTE: Schiavetto] aubergine

Anyways
:ponder:
Yes, very :ponder:
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Jack have you paid attention to any of my posts the last two days as I continually advocated for killing Schia and explained exactly why I think they’re a player?
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Good talk
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 417
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

A single top wagon will not give us any info in the next day, so the focus on Schia is not in town's benefit.
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Inawordyes wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:16 am Jack have you paid attention to any of my posts the last two days as I continually advocated for killing Schia and explained exactly why I think they’re a player?
:disappoint:
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:38 am A single top wagon will not give us any info in the next day, so the focus on Schia is not in town's benefit.
I agree, but how do you convince ones like Hally to keep searching when they’ve resigned themselves to autopiloting the chop and doing little-to-nothing else?

More importantly, where should our focus be (if not our votes) right now, IYO?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Lumi wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:09 am Day 7 Vote Count
SoD: #7749 EoD: #0

schiavetto (5): Lumi (37), Manny (57), DeeZees (6), DrWilgy (7), Hally (98)
Not Voting (3): MacDougall (3), Jackofhearts2005 (17), ilario (10)
nanookthegreatandfearsome (2): Ricochet (5), pyxxy (8)
neon (2): Michelle (86), NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (10)
unvote (1): Inawordyes (40)
deezees (1): Neon (65)
michelle (1): Porscha (2)
My Poe not ordered atm after today's posts
Neon
Pyxxy
Schia

Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Pre-flipping is always weh, but if Schia is such a foregone conclusion for a chop today, and is such assumedly because you expect Schia to flip mafia, then for those on Schia’s wagon, play as if Schia has already flipped mafia and begin your search there

We are now in a Vivax/Schia/+2 worldstate, spend the rest of the day assuming that and looking for answers. There’s always the small possibility that you come to the conclusion that a Vivax/Schia worldstate doesn’t make sense, in which case you have ample time to shuffle somewhere else

Otherwise, if you strongly believe in the flip, play as if the flip’s already happened and push forward with the solving. At worst Schia flips town or NPC and the effort you put in today wasn’t necessary, but the alternate is you sit back, waste the day away doing nothing, the flip happens as you expect it to, and you could’ve spent the next 8 hours getting a head start on tomorrow

Always be solving, etc etc, that’s my take on it at least
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Inawordyes wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:41 am
Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:38 am A single top wagon will not give us any info in the next day, so the focus on Schia is not in town's benefit.
I agree, but how do you convince ones like Hally to keep searching when they’ve resigned themselves to autopiloting the chop and doing little-to-nothing else?

Everything is in Vivax's Iso and D1 interactions, plus the way Vivax' wagon grew and existed, CWs, etc.

It's a lot of work and i hoped I could do it but my play time was too short. Besides, if town wants to wait for the NPCs flips, there is nothing I can do alone :(

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Looking at the VC, my Poe is off wagon

This is interesting

Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:47 am

Everything is in Vivax's Iso and D1 interactions, plus the way Vivax' wagon grew and existed, CWs, etc.

It's a lot of work and i hoped I could do it but my play time was too short. Besides, if town wants to wait for the NPCs flips, there is nothing I can do alone :(
I’m at work and on my phone so my ability is limited, but we have like 8 hours, we have time so if we can tag-team and take parts and meet in the middle so to speak
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:40 am
Inawordyes wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:16 am Jack have you paid attention to any of my posts the last two days as I continually advocated for killing Schia and explained exactly why I think they’re a player?
Jack say something useful for the game, like for eg what's your Poe, or anything you can share

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Inawordyes wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:50 am

I’m at work and on my phone so my ability is limited, but we have like 8 hours, we have time so if we can tag-team and take parts and meet in the middle so to speak
When you finish the work day?

Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:51 am
Inawordyes wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:50 am

When you finish the work day?
2 hours before EoD, but I can do stuff on my phone, it’s not inconvenient and more of a hassle. I know how to pull ISOs and stuff, it’s just catching time in-between what I’m working on

It’s a yield sign, but a stop light (if that makes any sense)
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

I read over Vivax’s ISO once already the day after he flipped, but it’s never a bad thing to look at it again. One of my prominent initial takeaways was that he spewed DZ town, but I’ll revisit that
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Michelle, can you take a look at Schia’s ISO? Given their consistent pattern it’s gonna be super small and quick to read. I will do the same real quick
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:50 am
Jack say something useful for the game, like for eg what's your Poe, or anything you can share
:ohnoes:
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 378
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Inawordyes wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:51 am
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:03 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:55 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:46 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:59 am
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:15 am
Manny wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:57 am

I think if you are town you are gonna get misslynched eventually, might aswell get it over with it quicker. If you are scum its a W, i also dont remember anything pro-town or townie u've done this game so not like i seem much reason for u to *not* be scum
I'm not gonna lay over and die because my misexe is game losing.

And if you are all so blinded by my activity and can't look at my play and let me show you my town than that's on you not me.

Town has been wrong on people who were not participating being woofs *coughfalconcough* so like maybe work with me.
This quote here I think is a good example of the issues I have with Neon. The impetus is not on us to ‘let you show us your town’, that falls entirely upon you. The more you defend yourself instead of moving past it - and then blaming everybody else for you getting defensive as if it’s our fault that you’re staying in that space - the longer you delay this supposed revelation, which only causes people to scumread you harder and assumedly you also get even more defensive
Nah fam the impetus is on you to actually have an open mind and frankly nobody does and nothing I do will be good enough.

I'll defend myself all I want it's fucking bullshit that everyone is acting like defending yourself makes you less towny lol. You can kill me and flip another town and than blame me for it post game.
No, Mafia is an “everybody is guilty until proven innocent” game, and the only way you’re proven innocent is when you’re dead, mechanically confirmed, or the game ends. Everybody is a suspect, everybody gets pushed and poked and prodded, and everybody has to pull their own weight or they’re going to get more sus, more pushes, more pokes, and more prods

I don’t care that you defend yourself, we all do. But all you’ve done today so far is defend yourself and then complain that you’re being pushed. See beyond your own walls, take a step back, stop focusing on yourself and being indignant about being pushed at, and move yourself out of this corner you’re backed into

Like Hally said, there’s plenty that’s gone on just today, but there’s also plenty that’s gone on on the game in general. Look into literally anything and give your thoughts, who cares what anybody else thinks about you? If you’re town, what we think doesn’t matter, so move on, ignore the complaints, and change the prevailing winds

If you’re not town, by all means continue to dig this hole. You’ll be the one lying 6 feet under in it at EoD. The choice is yours
I disagree with this on so many levels
Good

Do something about it then
No
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lumi wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:09 am
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:05 pmHi Lumi 👋
Hi Neon :blue_heart:
Ilu ❤️ how are you?

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:58 am
Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:50 am
:ohnoes:
Jack your my favorite

Never change

ImageImage

Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Secret Playerlist Mafia (Day 1)

Post by Inawordyes »

Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Neon wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:13 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:51 am
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:03 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:55 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:46 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:59 am
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:15 am

I'm not gonna lay over and die because my misexe is game losing.

And if you are all so blinded by my activity and can't look at my play and let me show you my town than that's on you not me.

Town has been wrong on people who were not participating being woofs *coughfalconcough* so like maybe work with me.
This quote here I think is a good example of the issues I have with Neon. The impetus is not on us to ‘let you show us your town’, that falls entirely upon you. The more you defend yourself instead of moving past it - and then blaming everybody else for you getting defensive as if it’s our fault that you’re staying in that space - the longer you delay this supposed revelation, which only causes people to scumread you harder and assumedly you also get even more defensive
Nah fam the impetus is on you to actually have an open mind and frankly nobody does and nothing I do will be good enough.

I'll defend myself all I want it's fucking bullshit that everyone is acting like defending yourself makes you less towny lol. You can kill me and flip another town and than blame me for it post game.
No, Mafia is an “everybody is guilty until proven innocent” game, and the only way you’re proven innocent is when you’re dead, mechanically confirmed, or the game ends. Everybody is a suspect, everybody gets pushed and poked and prodded, and everybody has to pull their own weight or they’re going to get more sus, more pushes, more pokes, and more prods

I don’t care that you defend yourself, we all do. But all you’ve done today so far is defend yourself and then complain that you’re being pushed. See beyond your own walls, take a step back, stop focusing on yourself and being indignant about being pushed at, and move yourself out of this corner you’re backed into

Like Hally said, there’s plenty that’s gone on just today, but there’s also plenty that’s gone on on the game in general. Look into literally anything and give your thoughts, who cares what anybody else thinks about you? If you’re town, what we think doesn’t matter, so move on, ignore the complaints, and change the prevailing winds

If you’re not town, by all means continue to dig this hole. You’ll be the one lying 6 feet under in it at EoD. The choice is yours
I disagree with this on so many levels
Good

Do something about it then
No
Alright

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

You want people to stop pushing you so that you can solve the game. The pushes have paused, and you’ve done nothing both before and especially after to solve. When specifically given the green light to do so, you outright refuse

And you either genuinely lack the self-awareness to understand that you are in this mess because of your inaction, or you’re purposefully playing it up to AtE people out of wanting to interact with your slot

Regardless, you cannot come into this game, do nothing, complain about other people not liking that you’re doing nothing, play the victim and tell people to stop complaining about you so you can do something, continue to do nothing once others stop complaining, and then straight-up refuse to do anything at all. That is actively, knowingly, and intentionally playing against town’s interests and town’s wincon, and that is not something or someone that can or should remain in the game
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Secret Playerlist Mafia (COPY THE VOTECOUNTS WHEN YOU VOTE FFS)

Post by Inawordyes »

Schiavetto wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:49 pm
Golden wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:35 pm But I dunno, this is a new meta. Maybe playersolving is what we should be doing. My first instinct was not to (publicly)
light agree here tbh, probs more to be gained airing it out than keeping playersolves close to chest
Help, I’m drowning in irony :haha:

The fact that this is one of Schia’s first thoughts, while they are one of the last ones to actually be keeping their player status close to their chest
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

The only person still alive who Schia actually interacted with or had thoughts on was Lumi. It’s also weird, like their earlier ISO isn’t the greatest obv but they seemed to be at least trying and putting a modicum of effort in - until EoD3(?) where they just gave up completely except to pop in at EoD and get their 5 posts in

There’s barely anything of anything, but that’s to be expected coming from Schia’s PoV
☆Princess Abigail☆

Inawordyes wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:24 pm You want people to stop pushing you so that you can solve the game. The pushes have paused, and you’ve done nothing both before and especially after to solve. When specifically given the green light to do so, you outright refuse

And you either genuinely lack the self-awareness to understand that you are in this mess because of your inaction, or you’re purposefully playing it up to AtE people out of wanting to interact with your slot

Regardless, you cannot come into this game, do nothing, complain about other people not liking that you’re doing nothing, play the victim and tell people to stop complaining about you so you can do something, continue to do nothing once others stop complaining, and then straight-up refuse to do anything at all. That is actively, knowingly, and intentionally playing against town’s interests and town’s wincon, and that is not something or someone that can or should remain in the game

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Sometime around the 400 or 500th time someone insulted my play this game I stopped caring lol.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I've come to the conclusion I'm gonna be held alive until limlo and than misexed

So probably just kill me now and glgl town. I think we lost a long time ago though.

ImageImage

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Neon wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:45 pm Sometime around the 400 or 500th time someone insulted my play this game I stopped caring lol.
If one player insulted your play ftom your Pov and you insult the others by doing nothing, isn't this creating a mistrust loop in this game?

The playerslist of this game, everyone, gathered here to have fun. I am sure that was the idea for you as well. If you don't know already that mafia is an emotional game who makes people say stuff they shouldn't say and they wouldn't say IRL and if you want to create tension in the game because you feel the need to punish someone, maybe the purpose itself of this game is still unkown to you and that's sad

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Iawy i will check Schia's Iso.

Btw recently i played with someone who did almost nothing all game and he endgamed as wolf and won with a partner who was never suspected/pushed because he broke his own meta and mafia won.

So both, a wolf playing too open antitown and a wolf with a suprising meta change can win aganst the best town possible.

Maybe Schia wants to know how much they can play like that until they get chopped and that's for their own amusament.

Michelle
Made Man

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 5 Ends 10am Dec 17 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Michelle »

Schiavetto wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:59 pm "Man becomes aware of the postcap because it manifests itself, shows itself, as something wholly different from the Profane."
-Mircea Eliade, Aphorisms on Slanking
Man becomes aware of the Sacred because it manifests itself, shows itself, as something wholly different from the Profane... In his encounters with the Sacred, man experiences a reality that does not belong to our world yet is encountered in and through objects or events that are part of the world.

Mircea Eliade
The Sacred and the Profane: The Nature of Religion

:shrug:

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Schiavetto wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:24 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:22 pm Does anybody have the vote count?
nutella wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:25 pm [VOTE: arogame] aubergine

Chelsea (7): iaafr, Hally, Scotty, Golden, Neon, tutuu, ilario
Golden (4): DeeZees, Creature, Dyslexicon, G-Man
Risiinq~ (3): EnderWiggin, RondoDimBuckle, Ranmilia
Master Radishes (2): Sloonei, sprityo
JaggedJimmyJay (2): Jackofhearts2005, hollowkatt
Guillotine (2) : Santygrass, Sabiplz
EnderWiggin (1): c4e5g3d5
Sloonei (1): pyxxy
hollowkatt (1): Guillotine
arogame123 (1): nutella

arogame, risiinq, chelsea, rondo are all votes I endorse rn
last valid, p sure
Schiavetto wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:27 pm the chels wagon is like, objectively funny to me & i'm of the opinion that people should stay there no matter what as reparationsTM for Moozik Maf, but if someone has any vague impressions of why it's a thing that they'd like to share w/ the class, that would be cool ig
I think the reference to the top wagon here is Nai for who is on wagon and all their posts are just fluff

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

There is nothing in that Iso Iawy

☆Princess Abigail☆

Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:23 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:45 pm Sometime around the 400 or 500th time someone insulted my play this game I stopped caring lol.
If one player insulted your play ftom your Pov and you insult the others by doing nothing, isn't this creating a mistrust loop in this game?

The playerslist of this game, everyone, gathered here to have fun. I am sure that was the idea for you as well. If you don't know already that mafia is an emotional game who makes people say stuff they shouldn't say and they wouldn't say IRL and if you want to create tension in the game because you feel the need to punish someone, maybe the purpose itself of this game is still unkown to you and that's sad
Lol. You just "boys will be boys'd" my feelings that's cool.

I've never been made to feel as awful about myself as I have been this game so no this isn't the games fault.

ImageImage

Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Let me make this very clear, or everybody player or NPC who’s posted in this game, there’s nobody who understands your situation better than I do, as I’m the resident “gets pushed and beat up and scumread and not listened to for the tinest, most inane things” player basically every game that I play, and the ones where I seem to rise above that usually are because I have the wrong solve. I know what it is like to be constantly criticized for everything that you do in a game

So if you are no longer having fun with the game, irregardless of player status and/or alignment, then I am truly sorry. But ruining everybody else’s fun, if town, by blatantly gamethrowing through a move that you acknowledge would be gamethrowing as town, helps no one and hurts everyone, including yourself. You seem to would rather stubbornly steer right into the iceberg and sink, not just your own ship, but the entire town fleet, out of spite, while everybody is telling you to course-correct and more importantly how to course-correct

In all honestly I don’t see you being this stubborn as Mafia, because your survival instincts would prompt you to take the easy outs here. If you were entering anti-spew maybe, but you weren’t even getting pushed that hard, you’re not “outed” or anything like that, and the only other person who’s been a major contender today is Schia, and why would you fall on your sword and take the fall for a scumbuddy who isn’t even playing and will just get turbo’ed tomorrow if literally anybody else dies today?

-

TL;DR for Hally - I understand probably better than everybody where you’re at rn if you’re town, and I’m sorry. But throwing the game and punishing everybody instead of taking charge over your situation and being the one to fight for yourself is going to be the thing that loses us the game, and the game is only lost right here, right now, the moment that you decide that it’s over

If you’re mafia, you’re in anti-spew, but I don’t understand how or why you’d be in anti-spew, so you’re probably not mafia, which makes it all the more important
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

That is the last that I have to say on this for now, ideally I will move forward and press on and not bring it up again for the remainder of the day. I genuinely, sincerely suggest that you do the same Neon, as it’s never over until you’re sitting in DVC or a winner is called
☆Princess Abigail☆

Inawordyes wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:56 pm
Let me make this very clear, or everybody player or NPC who’s posted in this game, there’s nobody who understands your situation better than I do, as I’m the resident “gets pushed and beat up and scumread and not listened to for the tinest, most inane things” player basically every game that I play, and the ones where I seem to rise above that usually are because I have the wrong solve. I know what it is like to be constantly criticized for everything that you do in a game

So if you are no longer having fun with the game, irregardless of player status and/or alignment, then I am truly sorry. But ruining everybody else’s fun, if town, by blatantly gamethrowing through a move that you acknowledge would be gamethrowing as town, helps no one and hurts everyone, including yourself. You seem to would rather stubbornly steer right into the iceberg and sink, not just your own ship, but the entire town fleet, out of spite, while everybody is telling you to course-correct and more importantly how to course-correct

In all honestly I don’t see you being this stubborn as Mafia, because your survival instincts would prompt you to take the easy outs here. If you were entering anti-spew maybe, but you weren’t even getting pushed that hard, you’re not “outed” or anything like that, and the only other person who’s been a major contender today is Schia, and why would you fall on your sword and take the fall for a scumbuddy who isn’t even playing and will just get turbo’ed tomorrow if literally anybody else dies today?

-

TL;DR for Hally - I understand probably better than everybody where you’re at rn if you’re town, and I’m sorry. But throwing the game and punishing everybody instead of taking charge over your situation and being the one to fight for yourself is going to be the thing that loses us the game, and the game is only lost right here, right now, the moment that you decide that it’s over

If you’re mafia, you’re in anti-spew, but I don’t understand how or why you’d be in anti-spew, so you’re probably not mafia, which makes it all the more important
Another one of my favorite things is getting accused of game throwing over the tiniest stupidest shit.

ImageImage

Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:48 pm There is nothing in that Iso Iawy
Yeah, I came to more or less the same conclusion

The two Lumi interactions could be kinda telling if Lumi somehow isn’t an NPC, but otherwise yeah

Had to do it eventually though, better to check it now while there’s than delay on it

The next step though, which is more time-consuming, is to check everybody else’s progressions on Schia, Vivax included. As what Schia [didn’t] said is probably not as much important here as what’s [not] been said about Schia
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Neon wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:53 pm I've come to the conclusion I'm gonna be held alive until limlo and than misexed

So probably just kill me now and glgl town. I think we lost a long time ago though.
100% serious self-votes are gamethrowing, idk what to tell you. This is neither ‘tiny’ nor ‘stupid’, but it definitely is ****, on that we readily agree
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Well, if the chop is already fixed I can very well wait with everyone the Eod, and hope to have a better day of scumhunting tomorrow.

☆Princess Abigail☆

I physically can not solve this game.

It is impossible. I do not have the time or energy to solve an 8000 post game I missed the first half of

I do not have the time or energy to read ISOs where all the words are gonna blend together and mean nothing.

I do not have the desire or WiM to continue to care about a game that has upset me so greatly. But even if that weren't the case I quite literally can not solve this game.

Wolfy people should die. There are wolfier people than me like Schia. Jack as of today.

I'm removing pyxxy from my these people can die list

Adding Porscha cause I don't think the AtE was towny and frankly think the opposite

Never kill Lumi.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

And I have openly acknowledged that I would have signed up as an NPC if I knew shat I was getting into but I did not understand what was happening here and I like playing mafia.

Now I understand and have the knowledge I need for next game if there is a next one which I hope there is cause this game is a great design.

ImageImage

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Inawordyes wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:01 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:48 pm There is nothing in that Iso Iawy
Yeah, I came to more or less the same conclusion

The two Lumi interactions could be kinda telling if Lumi somehow isn’t an NPC, but otherwise yeah

Had to do it eventually though, better to check it now while there’s than delay on it

The next step though, which is more time-consuming, is to check everybody else’s progressions on Schia, Vivax included. As what Schia [didn’t] said is probably not as much important here as what’s [not] been said about Schia
Agree, that's a thing who will give infos

☆Princess Abigail☆

Inawordyes wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:03 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:53 pm I've come to the conclusion I'm gonna be held alive until limlo and than misexed

100% serious self-votes are gamethrowing, idk what to tell you. This is neither ‘tiny’ nor ‘stupid’, but it definitely is ****, on that we readily agree
I'd usually agree if I wasnt clearly being set up for a limlo misexe. And I'd prefer to not be the misexe in limlo because arguably I will be treated worse for not fighting in limlo than I am for self voting here.

ImageImage

Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 2 Ends 10am Dec 8 to GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Inawordyes »

Vivax wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:56 pm
Guillotine wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:53 pm
Hally wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:38 pm i don’t really feel like iso’ing ender and suck at reading him anyway but if people who have read wanna kill him, sure ig

i feel like i always think he’s wolfy regardless of alignment and he gets mislunched all the time lately for whatever that’s worth, but i mean he could still be a wolf
Ok Hally is a wolf
Agreed that was a scummy post.
Weren‘t you supposed to be wolfsiding tho
@Michelle Good look for Hally or not worth much?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Neon wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:07 pm And I have openly acknowledged that I would have signed up as an NPC if I knew shat I was getting into but I did not understand what was happening here and I like playing mafia.

Now I understand and have the knowledge I need for next game if there is a next one which I hope there is cause this game is a great design.
Honestly i though is an anon game with spectators.
I'm never again playing this setup tbh, it's not for me.
However, once in this game, i tried to solve and I think town has a chance by finding the way to work as a team

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”