33%

Total votes: 12
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Re: Monopoly Mafia [Day 8]

Post by Turnip Head »

Also the fact that you think Llama's case against me was holistic is laughable. It means you didn't even read all my posts, because neither did he and that's why there were holes in his case. The same holes I've pointed out before... the same holes you continue to ignore.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 147

Post by S~V~S »

Other than LC, who do you plan on voting for, TH?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 68

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Yea I think TH made a good point about Long Con saying that LLama's points are important factors but hasn't really said what points stick out to him. Also did we figure out who all could be water works based on who was here when they killed and who was away when they missed the kill.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I think I'm voting niju and metalmarsh but I'm going to wait a bit before voting.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

S~V~S wrote:Other than LC, who do you plan on voting for, TH?
I was thinking of using my second vote on a non participant. Odds are they're in an LMS group and need to die for us to win, and they're not helping us anyway. Probably Ninjablooper, because I think her lack of participation in this game while playing in another is kind of disrespectful to the players and the host.

Lorab's defense felt genuine to me so I don't feel comfortable voting for her yet but I hope to hear from her more once she has more free time.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Is the poll being extended at all?
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

juliets wrote:I think I'm voting niju and metalmarsh but I'm going to wait a bit before voting.
Why those two?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
juliets wrote:I think I'm voting niju and metalmarsh but I'm going to wait a bit before voting.
Why those two?
MM because he has been quite active in buying things even after he ran into Kentucky and would have gone into negative numbers without a good income stream. Ninju has been online and could have been sending pms in even though she is not posting in the game at all. I guess you would say she's an inactive pick, though she's on enough for the PMs. Not great reasons but I'm not convinced TH is bad even though there has been so much talk about it.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 191
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Rezz please :)
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I have the same question about a time extension today. Otherwise the votes look like they are due in the noon time frame which is coming up quick, or did I read that time incorrectly?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

juliets wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Why those two?
MM because he has been quite active in buying things even after he ran into Kentucky and would have gone into negative numbers without a good income stream. Ninju has been online and could have been sending pms in even though she is not posting in the game at all. I guess you would say she's an inactive pick, though she's on enough for the PMs. Not great reasons but I'm not convinced TH is bad even though there has been so much talk about it.
Yea I agree with Ninju . I'm also not sure on MM. But thank you for answering my question.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 304
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:Yea I think TH made a good point about Long Con saying that LLama's points are important factors but hasn't really said what points stick out to him. Also did we figure out who all could be water works based on who was here when they killed and who was away when they missed the kill.
Not really a good point, since I already debunked it, but that's ok. I know most of the players in this game won't really care who's lynched since they're LMS, so it's easiest to just come on and agree with whatever without adding much of their own input. ;)
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 356
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Turnip Head wrote:I want to buy 3 of the houses for sale at $150 each. I would buy more if I could. Now the baby blues can't buy hotels, and if just one more house gets sold, the greens won't have enough to build hotels either.
Unless you are part of the greens. ;)

I've already stated that I'm not buying any more houses on Pennsylvania so that they can't buy hotels. You all would be able to see if I bought houses at this point anyway.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:Llama displayed a pattern of behaviour for you that made sense for you being Water Works. You want individual points because any individual point is exactly NOT a pattern. It's not about points, it's about building up a whole, it's a holistic view of Turnip Head.

I'm honoured that you think that my opinion alone is going to get you lynched. A trifle overdefensive, given that what I have seen is more people sympathize with you than accuse you. I hope I'm wrong.
The main reason I don't like your vote on me LC is that some inactive players will come in, see me in the lead, and put a vote there for that reason.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Long Con wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Yea I think TH made a good point about Long Con saying that LLama's points are important factors but hasn't really said what points stick out to him. Also did we figure out who all could be water works based on who was here when they killed and who was away when they missed the kill.
Not really a good point, since I already debunked it, but that's ok. I know most of the players in this game won't really care who's lynched since they're LMS, so it's easiest to just come on and agree with whatever without adding much of their own input. ;)
Sorry I didn't see that post till MM just posted it.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

juliets wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Why those two?
What are you talking about? I landed on Kentucky this day phase. I can't have bought anything since landing there.

And I already explained why I had the cash. I've also bought powers previously that gained me some cash, including selling a property (a RR).

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

You're right, I did catch up with what I missed after you landed on Kentucky but the point still holds. You just wouldn't have had enough when you landed on Kentucky. I'll take your selling a property and getting some powers that gave you money into advisement.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I have to go soon so I'm going to go ahead and vote niju blooper.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Long Con wrote:Llama displayed a pattern of behaviour for you that made sense for you being Water Works. You want individual points because any individual point is exactly NOT a pattern. It's not about points, it's about building up a whole, it's a holistic view of Turnip Head.

I'm honoured that you think that my opinion alone is going to get you lynched. A trifle overdefensive, given that what I have seen is more people sympathize with you than accuse you. I hope I'm wrong.
The main reason I don't like your vote on me LC is that some inactive players will come in, see me in the lead, and put a vote there for that reason.
Curious post you quoted... instead of the post where I admit that I mistakenly thought you hadn't made money on the Green, you quoted one about, and to, Turnip Head.

No matter, your point is well taken. With a lynch this inactive, what you're describing is possible. Nothing I can do about other people voting if they don't read the thread, unfortunately. :shrug:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I think the fact that this lynch is mid-day has probably thrown some people off.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Curious post you quoted... instead of the post where I admit that I mistakenly thought you hadn't made money on the Green, you quoted one about, and to, Turnip Head.

No matter, your point is well taken. With a lynch this inactive, what you're describing is possible. Nothing I can do about other people voting if they don't read the thread, unfortunately. :shrug:
Sometimes I do that. If I'm reading a post and want to direct a comment to that person, I'll quote that post whether it's related or not.

Since we get two votes today, one of them is going on someone from the inactive group from me (the ones who landed on a red), maybe even both. We are running very low on active players, and I feel hesitant to lynch another one. Same reason I backed off of you LC.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Oh crap, thanks for pointing that out, I thought it was 12:44 AM, like after midnight. I gotta cram up a second vote, I think. After his reaction to the second wave of suspish, I really think TH is, if not directly bad, one of the LMS. But not sure who is my second vote. I am tempted to go with a non voter, but I also think it most likely that non BTS civs are in that group. So :shrug:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

SVS note the last post was at 12:18 pm, not 12:44 or maybe you were just using 12:44 as an example.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:Oh crap, thanks for pointing that out, I thought it was 12:44 AM, like after midnight. I gotta cram up a second vote, I think. After his reaction to the second wave of suspish, I really think TH is, if not directly bad, one of the LMS. But not sure who is my second vote. I am tempted to go with a non voter, but I also think it most likely that non BTS civs are in that group. So :shrug:
Based on how many properties have houses and hotels, plus the 2 RRs and utility left, I can almost guarantee that there are at least a couple LMS or baddies among the quiet ones and non-voters. Things don't add up otherwise, even if every NK'd player had LMS.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 18

Post by DFaraday »

I don't feel compelled by the case on TH, so I'm not voting that way. Having said that, I think LC is probably alright as well.

I will vote for Dego, because I can't remember him posting anything really, and Ninja, because one of us has to have a shady reason for survivals, and it's not me. :p
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

vote ninja blooper and degobunny

I can't seem to vote from my phone, it keeps timing out. And I have to go. Headed to work.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Degobunny was one of the ones who hadn't been on in a while so I think I'll vote DP instead.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Nevermind I dont seem to be able to put in a second vote.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

juliets wrote:SVS note the last post was at 12:18 pm, not 12:44 or maybe you were just using 12:44 as an example.
I have it in seconds, so it reads 12:22:44 as the end time. I read that as 12:44, so still half an hour. But of the uninvolved people, I see Ninjajujube as being most likely to stay involved if she was bad, so not voting there. I am going to vote for TH and Faraday. I did not really see Llamas case on TH, some parts of it seemed really contrived. But his reaction to the last round of suspicion on him did not feel good to me. And Faraday becasue of his uncanny knock for showing up when he is discussed. That could be coincidental, but it is bugging me.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

SVS how weird. This is exactly how boo's last post reads on my system: by boo » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:18:37 pm. Why would your say 12:22 and mine 12:18?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I don't know what you were expecting from me, SVS. Splintsy's suspicion of me was even sketchier than Llama's and she almost got me lynched on false pretenses. Don't see what that has to do with me being LMS or not, either. :shrug:

Speaking of which, splintsy keeps saying she'll respond to me but hasn't done so. I don't know that I needed a response from her, but it's interesting that she keeps saying she'll do it and then doesn't deliver.

Linki. My poll says :22 as well.
HannaK
Posts in topic: 60

Post by HannaK »

Voting for two inactive players because they survived the hotels indicating money indicating mafia or LMS group and at this point I rather keep some people around who are actually still playing
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

I am voting for nijuukyugou and Degobunny
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by boo »

juliets wrote:Nevermind I dont seem to be able to put in a second vote.
It's fine, I'll count it (just when vote moving isn't on, multiple votes have to be put in at the same time).
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Voting Blooper and Dego. I'd rather vote DP over Dego, but somehow he doesn't have any votes.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

juliets wrote:SVS how weird. This is exactly how boo's last post reads on my system: by boo » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:18:37 pm. Why would your say 12:22 and mine 12:18?
I am looking at the time on the poll, not his last post.

And TH, I don't want anything from you. You just had a "pissy baddie/Indy" feel to you. You seemed mad, not sincere. That is not something you can defend against, really, I know.

And we have lots of no shows, awkward unusual poll ending time combined with US holiday weekend probably kept Splints, as well as some other people who can normally be expected to vote/post, away.
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by boo »

Day 8 End/Night 8 Start: Awaken

Through the use of force, a bunch of people tried to make degobunny and nijuukyugou wake up. It didn’t work so well.

degobunny and nijuukyugou have been lynched.
degobunny was Baltic Avenue.
nijuukyugou was Mediterranean Avenue.

Bidding for Baltic and Mediterranean starts at $1, and must increase by at least $1 from the previous bid. If you voted for either, you get +200 to any bid you make.

It is now Night 8, you have until 10pm EST tomorrow night to get PMs in (bidding ends at 9:50pm EST tomorrow).
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Those low posters are probably unaffiliated civvies :(

I hope they aren't but :shrug: while they are not helping by not voting, they are also warm bodies the indies/baddies need dead to win.

linki~ Baltic & Mediterranean??? How sad :( They never found each other.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

S~V~S wrote:
juliets wrote:SVS how weird. This is exactly how boo's last post reads on my system: by boo » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:18:37 pm. Why would your say 12:22 and mine 12:18?
I am looking at the time on the poll, not his last post.
Well duh. Of course i forgot about the poll time, dumb me.

RIP Dego and ninja. I was wrong about you niju, not sure if you're still playing but if you are sorry i voted for you.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Re: Monopoly Mafia [Night 8]

Post by juliets »

Long Con, do you have one of those vote graphics for day 7? I was traveling that day and didn't get the votes.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I think I have it in Photoshop still... I'll get it when I'm home , remind me if I don't.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 51
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Crapweasel. I mathed wrong on time zones and though I was getting in before the poll closed. Sorry all!! Would have voted th and not sure who for second.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

You guys - I am so so so sorry I went MIA - I sorta forgot I was playing this game with the work and the holiday. Been extra busy at work and I spent all day wed cooking turkey/ entertaining company/ spending time with BDH.

Of course, my boss actually did his job so we've been extra busy with food orders to local targets/mall stores/etc for the staff of people who have to work though the holiday madness. :( I'm in overtime already and I have 2 more shifts to go. Hopefully starting Sunday I can get back into the swing of things.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Who would you have voted for, bea?
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

honestly - prolly the ones that had the votes - ninja and degobunny.

Not the best answer in the world for sure, but the truest.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Thank you LC!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

oh I see, that was Tuesday before last. I'm looking for the one on the 25th (I think thats the date of this last Tuesday).

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 145

Post by fingersplints »

Haven't read anything yet. Sorry for being so busy. Actually just stopped at home to drop stuff off and head back out.
Sorry boo and players
Gro-oo-ovy
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

juliets wrote:oh I see, that was Tuesday before last. I'm looking for the one on the 25th (I think thats the date of this last Tuesday).
I think I missed that one, busy week. Sorrryyyyyy! :)

Return to “Previous Jobs”