Total votes: 20
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 195

Re: Cartomancy [Day 1]

Post by falcon45ca »

Baudib1 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:53 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:50 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:49 pm Alison, Creature, Rondo, Baudi, Wilgy

That's been the pretty consistent wagons thus far this RD. Baudi thinks these are spectacularly bad...despite SR Wilgy for sure, and certainly shading Rondo...that's 2/5 he should have no issue w/ flipping, yet he acts like we've got spectacularly bad wagons.

I don't see how a town thinks like this
Really, 2/4 wagons, cuz I'm sure he doesn't want his own flip.

Half the wagons are for players he's been shading or outright SR...I don't see that as a Town mindset at all
Bruh u cannot get me lynched.

First off it was me Creature and Alison and the town Oracle said she wanted to nuke the wagons so if you don’t think it can be a town POV take it up with our PR. Wilgy became a wagon because Lucy asked for it.
I literally just said that you, Creature & Alison have been wagons for most of the day...Wilgy is now, and was when you made your statement re: wagons, also a wagon.

Oh don't worry, I know I can't get you lynched. It takes a village :band:
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Lol we have 24 hours. Goodnight ya’ll.
Baudib1
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Baudib1 »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:00 pm Timezones are hard. Hard claim not quite gay?
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:03 pm Lol we have 24 hours. Goodnight ya’ll.
Seanzie is going to come in and say these posts are super towny and not at all trolling :huh:
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 317
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:52 pm here's where i'm at rn. it's a bit more hedgy than i'd like but meh

if kate is mafia then alison is probably town because i dont think that the way kate reacted to alison’s push on her felt like W/W interaction. the same applies for roxy as well but i currently perceive kate as having a slightly higher chance of being mafia than roxy. as for alison herself, i dunno. i understand that some of her arguments are easy to perceive in bad faith (like the way she poked at roxy earlier in a way where it did kind of feel like she was trying to ~dunk~ on her more than anything), but i’ve also played enough with alison to know that this style of engagement isn’t alignment indicative

so in the absence of reasons to scumread alison, and because i think alison is unaligned with 2 other ppl who are kinda in my POE, i’m at the very least not willing to vote for alison today

i like that baub felt like he had kind of positioned himself to be able to push on seanzie but then ended up backing off of him anyway. i also think his push on jack has felt like it came fro ma place of conviction. i don’t know how to read baub at all but i think he’s fine s ofar

i thought the way that bereft pushed on me while revealing that he was secretly repping a townread on me while doing so was towny. i thought the way it felt like he was projecting his view of the game (ie: “i dont find the game boring but spf finds the game boring so t herefore spf be mafia) was towny too. i townlean him

i think that creature replied decently to my concerns about him, but i do still find it difficult to shake the feeling that he is being rather careless with the way he is posting reads and acting overly confident and haughty in a way that is uncharacteristic from pretty much every game ive seen for him

i think it bothers me for a few reasons:

-his focus is all off. creature has obsessed over reading mac and me correctly in every game iver played with him but here he is pushing more on the LHF and not really engaging with either of us much at all

-he just made a post that said: “This wagon is so bad we could prob nuke everyone in it” , and this is the exact type of attitude i struggle to believe that creature would have as town

honestly i m having trouble letting go of this read on creature because he keeps making posts that ping me even though i acknowledge i could be relying on meta too strongly or confirmation biasingm yself, but yeah

tbh i kind of like the fact that dennis went out of his way to limit himself for potential options to push (by saying he isnt willing to vote any of kate/neon/lucy/falcon very early into the game) but i’m kind of ambivalent about his posts beyond that

the readslist that wilgy posted on viewtopic.php?p=1002310#p1002310 didn’t really feel proportional to the solving he had done up to that point. i don’t really get anything alignment indicative out of the rest of the stuff he’s posted

i have no idea how to read falcon and im not going to pretend that i can

i think the way that fingersplints followed up my question about the alison/roxy dynamic was towny. i need to see her post more before i make up my mind on her alignment tho

i thought the way that jack dug in his heels and stubbornly continued to hard tunnel alison even after i questioned him/tried to talk him down felt like it came more from the perspective of a villager who felt convicted over their scumread and less from a wolf, since i think wolves are more likely to capitulate to pressure when they are being questioned on their reads like that, or at least say more hedgy stuff like “alison could be town but…”

tbh though i might be giving jack too much of a pass because at the end of the day i do think that his reasoning for scumread alison is kind of bad and im unconsciously operating under the assumption that he has a polarized wolfgame, which is kind of making me treat him with gids gloves. idk. i dont want this read to be as null at it is but there u go

i think that p#120 from kate was a wolfy post and came off a little bit self-conscious. i thought she responded to pressure somewhat awkwardly too. i don’t have any other thoughts

lucy is town

i think mac is probably town for reasons that ill explain if u really want me to

im mildly bothered by the way that neon has treated me in this game. she has consistently shaded me and implied that it was wolfy for me to think that the game was boring during the first few pages and has regularly downplayed townreads on me, but she has offered no commentary on my posts beyond that whatsoever and she seems barely interested in engaging with me/communicating with me at all

it reminds me of the sabi invitational game where she consistently treated me in bad faith when she was mafia and i let it slide because i thought she was tonally towny/she had conviction. she’s essentially treating me the same way here and i’ve had trouble getting past it. i don’t really care about her posts beyond that and ive barely paid attention to them

i think porsche is most likely town because i perceive her as being mildly polarized and the depth of analysis/thought that she has projected so far is proly town indicative for her, and because i think #760 in particular would be a difficult post for a wolf to write about themselves, particularly if they traditionally struggle with wolfing in general

holding off on my rondo read for reasons

i think it was mildly wolfy that roxy shifted her positioning toward kate a bit awkwardly when she was engaging with alison but i would be lying if i said if i thought that any of her posts were alignment indicative. i i get the sense that she’s the type of player that will project towniness better if she’s town if she is left alone and able to do her own thing, so im not really interested in adding to the pressure on her at the moment and i’d like to see how she plays when she isn’t being bombarded by the rest of the game

i thought it was towny that seanzie used his experience with my wolfgame as a foundation for his reado n me in this game. i’m kind of ambivalent about the rest of his posts but i proly wuldnt touch him today

sig had a towny opening but his vote on alison a little while ago was bad and felt opportunistic. i actually scumlean him now

one of my biggest concerns about tutu was actually that she was townreading me too easily and uncritically so the fact that she suddenly got super paranoid about me being mafia and revoked her townread felt towny. idk how to read he but i would also not touch her today for various reasons

im quoting this post again for the new page bcuz i refuse to be silenced
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 434

Post by MacDougall »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:49 pm Alison, Creature, Rondo, Baudi, Wilgy

That's been the pretty consistent wagons thus far this RD. Baudi thinks these are spectacularly bad...despite SR Wilgy for sure, and certainly shading Rondo...that's 2/5 he should have no issue w/ flipping, yet he acts like we've got spectacularly bad wagons.

Half the wagons are for players he's been shading or outright SR...I don't see that as a Town mindset at all

First off it was me Creature and Alison and the town Oracle said she wanted to nuke the wagons so if you don’t think it can be a town POV take it up with our PR. Wilgy became a wagon because Lucy asked for it.
Going back to when you first said you were pocketed by Alison. Can you explain your thought process there in detail?
Baudib1
Stool Pigeon

Post by Baudib1 »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:15 pm

Going back to when you first said you were pocketed by Alison. Can you explain your thought process there in detail?
I think at that time there were 3-4 people saying I was town for ~ no reason and she was the only one who seemed towny to me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Baudib1 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:17 pm

I think at that time there were 3-4 people saying I was town for ~ no reason and she was the only one who seemed towny to me.
Yes why?
Baudib1
Stool Pigeon

Post by Baudib1 »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:22 pm

Yes why?
TMI probably
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 286
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:06 pm im quoting this post again for the new page bcuz i refuse to be silenced
I read fingersplints reaction without context and immediately gut wolfread it and don't think that putting it in context it makes them townier for it.

Don't have reason to be particularly critical with respect to your post.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 195

Post by falcon45ca »

FUCK YEAH, GOLD!! WHOOOO!!
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i thought that the reaction from fingersplints was towny because she immediately flipped her positioning on roxy/alison in a confident/non-chalant way

whereas if she was a wolf making psots dissing alison with the intention to get her killed, i think she might find it hard to capitulate to the idea that alison/roxy are both town as easily as she did

idk if that makes sense to anyone but me but it felt towny to me in the moment
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:32 pm i thought that the reaction from fingersplints was towny because she immediately flipped her positioning on roxy/alison in a confident/non-chalant way

whereas if she was a wolf making psots dissing alison with the intention to get her killed, i think she might find it hard to capitulate to the idea that alison/roxy are both town as easily as she did

idk if that makes sense to anyone but me but it felt towny to me in the moment
I do not see the flip. In the post you called out, fingersplints is either a wolf with TMI treating alison as if they know they're town and shading, or they're a town whoalready formed the conclusion that in all likelihood they were v/v and made the classical mistake of giving an advice post even though it would look bad to others.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

There's a mistake with my previous post, but I think you can figure out what I meant to say.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

how is fingersplints treating alison like town in the post that i originally quoted? she said that alison looks "worse" from the exchange, and specifically criticized alison for the way that she posting. it was framed in such a way where the implication seemed to be that fingersplints thought alison was mafia
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 167

Post by sig »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:34 pm Off topic first-world problems rant with a happy ending
So I am trying to buy a house, and today I found out that the mortgage I was expecting to get no longer existed because of some stupid issue with terms changing in 2023 that my mortgage broker didn't realize until just now. I could still get a mortgage, but the terms were significantly worse, and I was bummed out all day and have been calling around to try to find something closer to the terms that I was going to get before because the difference was like $35k over 10 years, which is kinda significant to me. Anyways, after calling around and mostly getting terms that were slightly better than my original lender could do, but still way worse than what I've been budgeting for and planning on up until this morning, I eventually got terms that are actually quite a bit better than my original terms, and should help me build an extra $10k in equity over 10 years, which is pretty cool. If I wouldn't have spent so much time today figuring this out though, I wouldn't have gotten this, so in a way, I kinda made an extra $45k today. Was super stressful today.

Voting Sean for being able to get a house in this market :P

And I nominate him for mafia night kill
ImageImage
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 239
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

spf do u have 2 good wagon options
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

I read "Alison comes off as looking worse" as fingersplints thought that Alison was more likely to be mafia if there was a mafia within the pair?
Which is a fairly nuanced phrasing overall I'll give you that, but that's how I personally use the turn of phrase. That's not someone who's decided alison as a wolf.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Baudib1 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:41 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:38 pm [VOTE: Rondo] aubergine

wolf claim
I’m down to vote Rondo independent of whatever he claimed (that I missed?) but I suppose we should let him clarify first.
It makes zero sense for Rondo to claim Oracle unless he’s fucking around or the real oracle. I’m inclined to think he’s messing around
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Baudib1 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:26 pm

Yes why?
TMI probably
Haha yeah I'm a wolf too but what's the real answer
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

@MacDougall vote Baudib
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:47 pm @MacDougall vote Baudib
Not ever.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Why all the LHF?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

There are plenty of LHF that have gotten zero traction, and would request we starting voting LHF.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

lucy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:42 pm spf do u have 2 good wagon options
ask me again in like 2 hours. the only wagon i care about building momentum on rn is just creature
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I have decided I will be leaving my vote ok Creature for all of day 1.
Baudib1
Stool Pigeon

Post by Baudib1 »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:46 pm

Yes why?
TMI probably
C’mon bruh I know ur not a potato brain. I wasn’t serious that I was pocketed, I was expressing the fact that there were multiple people calling me town and it was likely at least 1 was TMIng but I felt that Alison’s read was genuine. I can’t really respond to more of these unimportant questions because I’m running out of posts and some nitwits are going to try to Lunch me tomorrow.

Like 10 times in this game this has happened:

Player A: the sky is blue
Baudib1: agree, it looks pretty fucking blue imo.
Wolfy McWolferson: it is impossible for any town to think the sky is blue, Vote Baudib1!

There’s only so much nonsense I can take.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:51 pm I have decided I will be leaving my vote ok Creature for all of day 1.
Why all the LHF?

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

What’s LHF
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:54 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:51 pm I have decided I will be leaving my vote ok Creature for all of day 1.
Why all the LHF?
You believe Creature to be LHF?

What LHF have I pushed?

This is a weird thought. An accusation I am not guilty of in the slightest. Quite a bit of that going around. Would prefer my mafia games to be kept fact based as much as possible tbh.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dennis wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:59 pm
sig wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:10 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:52 pm
sig wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:44 pm They were just mafia together though so the odds are in our favor they’re not both mafia.
I mean, you could say this about anybody. There is the same chance that Roxy rolled mafia that you rolled mafia that Seanzie rolled mafia, and so on and so forth.
Something something statistical smart sounding. (I engaged in Tactical study prep during those classes so psh who knows) it sounds smart and right though so I’m sticking to it
Man I just got schooled by something that sounded smart and also related to statistics!

I'm just a freshman so no statistics for me yet, but I'm just saying that the chances of two people rolling mafia two games in a row is the same chances as player A and player B rolling maf in game one and player C and player D in game 2. Every mafia combination has the same chances as another so we can't just say "I rolled mafia last game so I'm civ this game". Also there's the chance the roles weren't randomized in one the games but meh. I've wrote way too much on this topic anyways.
Well okay, buuuut I still think Roxy at least is civ. Roxy is an iffy read though
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Baudib1 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:53 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:46 pm

Yes why?
TMI probably
C’mon bruh I know ur not a potato brain. I wasn’t serious that I was pocketed, I was expressing the fact that there were multiple people calling me town and it was likely at least 1 was TMIng but I felt that Alison’s read was genuine. I can’t really respond to more of these unimportant questions because I’m running out of posts and some nitwits are going to try to Lunch me tomorrow.

Like 10 times in this game this has happened:

Player A: the sky is blue
Baudib1: agree, it looks pretty fucking blue imo.
Wolfy McWolferson: it is impossible for any town to think the sky is blue, Vote Baudib1!

There’s only so much nonsense I can take.
Jesus Cringeworthy Christmas I am asking why you townread Alison so strongly at that point because I hadn't developed a townread on her by that point. It is entirely fair for me to ask you to explain a fucking read Gooby Gooberson.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:58 pm
Why all the LHF?

What LHF have I pushed?

This is a weird thought. An accusation I am not guilty of in the slightest. Quite a bit of that going around. Would prefer my mafia games to be kept fact based as much as possible tbh.
Yes, creature is routinely misyeeted.

Creature and Falcon.

staypositivefriend
Hitman

LHF can be mafia too. i dont care if a person is LHF if the person is also wolfy
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:25 pm
sig wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:17 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:20 am Current leans

@sig wolf? (GTH Wolf) === Why did you try to undermine my Mac town read? Why are you defending Falcon? Why are you giving me a day 1 pass in a game about suspicion and deceit? What specifically do you like about Sean / Baud's post? When do you plan on doing any actual solving?
@staypositivefriend dunno (GT
(A) Kate > (B) Sig > (C) Lucy > (D)(One of Alison/Mac)

A - if kate flips wolf, analyse spew (or lack of and continue with kill list)
B - if Sig flips wolf, analyse spew (or lack of and continue with kill list)
C - if lucy flips wolf, anal- win the game

A - if kate flips town > kill counter wagon and so on till finding wolf and then kill most towny player day 4 if 3 consecutive non wolf hits (Hence D. Mac/Alison)
B - as above but +1 day
C - as above but +2 days

Or you can ignore all of this Im not your mum
First, I don’t like the level of tie in you’re attempting to do this early on, pre any flips. A lot of assumptions are being made and I find that this is more commonly a tactic used by mafia. Especially early game since it allows you to post a lot but say very little.

I alreayd answered the falcon question when talking to him, but basically he’s misvoted a lot and I don’t see much to see why he’s mafia. His posts (up to where I was which was around 10am today) are all pretty normal.

Mac is someone who we shouldn’t hardcore read town day 1 and I said why in my post. I’m not liking some of your questions especially this one since I answered it upfront? Seems like you’re just fishing for a reason to vote for me right now.

The other two were gut feels I like their playstyle so far.

I was against voting you day 1 since I wasn’t seeing the reasons and it seems like you’re misvoted alot.

Now my questions for you.

Why is it odd that I don’t want people to Town Read Mac for doing almost nothing, BUT, it’s also odd for me to not want to vote you out since “this is a game of deception”? You’re Basically making two totally counter arguments/point that don’t fit together at all. This + you questioning me about Mac is raising some flags
Mac is usually pretty self resolving and someone I trust to get things right as town and someone I will tinfoil so its a win win to just town read him, either he is wolf and dies later because he is still around or he is town and he dies night 1 or wolves leave him and they die. Visavi my last wolf game where they tried to lover him and then play fast and loose and he ended up just locking the game up.

Yeah I frequently push multiple agendas as both alignments because its nice as wolf and as town I like to explore multiple game states at the same time so as falcon said, my reads tend to pivot a lot.

How do you feel about being an early pairing with creature? what do you think about the people that pushed you?
I don’t really see the teammate equity between creature and I. Also both of us are experienced enough mafia players that I doubt we’d create a connection/line that quickly.

I’ve got no real thoughts on the people who are pushing me. Creature looked the worse for his vote but generally they seem to be light mafia reads based off very little. I’m used to operating with some levels of suspicion so as long as I don’t get the most votes it’s whatever
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:05 pm LHF can be mafia too. i dont care if a person is LHF if the person is also wolfy
What’s LHF @MacDougall
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Lazy heterosexual freakishness?

Laughing harping fresh!

Live, hope, fall

We demand answers
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Here's the patented Mac rub.

A lot of people are less playing mafia with a town process and more throwing out thought bubbles and have perspectives that make my lip curl up and make me wish they were playing a different mafia game I'm not in. I begrudge nobody for suspecting or hating the play of these folks.

Wilgy
Jack
Neon
Tutuu
Seanzie
Falcon
Creature

Then there are people who are just like ... not doing much of anything and aren't really redeemable but for whatever reason it seems like there's a moratorium on suspecting them.

Roxy
Finger
Kate

Then there are some players who aren't doing much but they kinda town.

Bereft
Porscha
Dennis

And then there's everyone else. We shall call them "folks who appear to be playing a game of mafia and not a game of scrabble". I like all of them and if you are voting them ur a nerd.

If your name is in the top group and you are town please have a strong coffee, freshly evaluate the game and make some posts that are designed purposefully to be read and understood by a belligerent old townie person so I can stop hating your existence.

Thanks.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:08 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:05 pm LHF can be mafia too. i dont care if a person is LHF if the person is also wolfy
What’s LHF @MacDougall
low hanging friendo
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 155

Post by Porscha »

Baudib1 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:55 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:52 pm @RondoDimBuckle pretty sure the level of tryharding i put into the thread has zero correlation to my alignment, furthermore my spew is notoriously hard to read so i’m pretty sure that analysis won’t do shit even if i was a wolf. so my question is, why do you think that it will, and why do you think that wim matters?

also i thought u were bluffing or calling me a wolf, i thought getting u to verbalize those thoughts make your thoughts about 2 wolves above this line super wolfy

which is why i SR you atm
Hi Lucy
Of all the people who have substantive posts in this game, I probably like Rondo’s the least. Not necessarily wolfy, I just don’t like them.
If they dont feel wolfy are you able to elaborate on why you dont like them lol
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:00 pm
Why all the LHF?

What LHF have I pushed?

Creature and Falcon.
This interaction makes me wish I was lobotomised.
Baudib1
Stool Pigeon

Post by Baudib1 »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:09 pm Here's the patented Mac rub.

A lot of people are less playing mafia with a town process and more throwing out thought bubbles and have perspectives that make my lip curl up and make me wish they were playing a different mafia game I'm not in. I begrudge nobody for suspecting or hating the play of these folks.

Wilgy
Jack
Neon
Tutuu
Seanzie
Falcon
Creature

Then there are people who are just like ... not doing much of anything and aren't really redeemable but for whatever reason it seems like there's a moratorium on suspecting them.

Roxy
Finger
Kate

Bereft
Porscha
Dennis

And then there's everyone else. We shall call them "folks who appear to be playing a game of mafia and not a game of scrabble". I like all of them and if you are voting them ur a nerd.

If your name is in the top group and you are town please have a strong coffee, freshly evaluate the game and make some posts that are designed purposefully to be read and understood by a belligerent old townie person so I can stop hating your existence.

Thanks.
Good post 9/10 would read again.

I’d save Seanzie, Creature and maybe Tutuuu from the first group.

Roxy, Finger and Kate and everyone else can be removed with haste. Unfortunately that’s too many so some of them are town.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

There's nothing I hate more in a game than reading antitown posts that simultaneous make me townread someone. It's like having a co-worker who has a great social game but sucks at the job.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:12 pm
Why all the LHF?

What LHF have I pushed?

Creature and Falcon.
This is a deflection, not a response.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I don't have any conviction on this, but I'm still going to claim bragging rights later if

Mac/Dennis/Baudib

are all mafia.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:09 pm Wilgy feels like a wolf and their mindset is egregiously bad.

Jack feels like he is obviously in his wolf meta.

Neon feels like a wolf because they are lacking town nervous energy and have an unusual amount of purposefulness.

Tutuu feels like a town in a level 1 vibes way but hasnt really done anything all that towny and their reads being sort of random and scattered while annoying given the gamestate is an unstructured mess is probably also towny.

Seanzie feels like a town but maybe I'm levelling my read cuz he feels like he's wolfsiding pretty hard.

Falcon feels like a wolf but is probably actually town because of his reaction to my comment on Baudib telegraphing they he believed his statement.

Creature feels like a wolf and I think SPF has actually nailed him.

Roxy feels like a town who is suffering from a bit of a playstyle clash.

Finger feels like they are going to become obvious town pretty quickly so I want to watch that play out.

Kate feels like [404 file not found].
I have further categorised each person for your perusal.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 34

Post by Spacedaisy »

A couple points I feel I should clarify.

Ties will be resolved in favor of the mafia.

There will be no hammers except possibly in a final situation. I will let you know at that time if we will be using a hammer.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:18 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:12 pm
Why all the LHF?

What LHF have I pushed?

Creature and Falcon.
This is a deflection, not a response.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 155

Post by Porscha »

Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:09 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:48 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:47 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:45 am The more true thing about that 4 player wagon is it is likely 75% town regardless of Kate's alignment, which is pretty well rand. So trying to do wagonomics with it is dumb.

However 3 of the voters seem much townier than the other, hence my vote.
Fill me in, which one isn't towny?
I said 3 seem townier than one. Not that one wasn't townie.

SPF, Baudib and Tutuu have been a lot townier than Creature.
Creature has hit a towntell of his which is quietly and nakedly sheeping me because he has gotten it into his head that as town I am always right and as mafia I'd feel obligated to bus. Regardless of whether you agree with that I believe that he believes it and so him acting in accordance with that is his town meta.
Him naked voting kate twice is the only thing I'm giving him townie points for because otherwise I feel like he is fully within wolf range at this point
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Wilgy
Jack
Neon
Tutuu
Seanzie
Falcon
Creature

Roxy
Finger
Kate

Bereft
Porscha
Dennis

Thanks.
Alison (she/her)
Baudib1 (he/him)
lucy (she/her)
RondoDimBuckle (any/Rondo)
sig (he/him)
staypositivefriend (she/her)

This is the list of people you have as ""folks who appear to be playing a game of mafia and not a game of scrabble". I like all of them and if you are voting them ur a nerd."?

Tell me about Rondo.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Wilgy
Jack
Neon
Tutuu
Seanzie
Falcon
Creature

Roxy
Finger
Kate

Bereft
Porscha
Dennis

Thanks.
Did you write these names from memory, or did you start with a list of everyone, then sort?

Return to “Previous Rackets”