40%

Total votes: 20
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Re: Cartomancy [Day 1]

Post by Seanzie »

With Lucy moving to Jack, I'd guess the EoD wagons will probably end up Jack/Baudib.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 167

Post by sig »

I also wouldn’t consider Mac a strong town voice the more I think about it. He isn’t cleared, he hasn’t led the charge of a flipped mafia member ect,

And while we know Lucy is a civ that doesn’t mean she’s right so is that a strong town voice?
ImageImage
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 239
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

baudib is towny, he's similar to the floor is lava game
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

sig/seanzie probably town too
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Baudib] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 232

Post by DrWilgy »

Greetings.

Never had the opportunity to read the past 10 pages and will be in and out during EoD.

That being the case I'm going to just review current votes and go from there while vetoing bad wagons.

Alison: Too many wolf leans to be pure I think. Jack, Sig and Seanzie are all in my realm of "could be wolf." More recent posts I've seen of Seanzie makes me doubt my earlier suspicion and I feel they are the most towny of the three.

Baudib: I town read all three of Neon, Falcon and Dennis. Good Wagon. Can be pure.

Creature: Just Mac. Could be pure.

Falcon: Bereft. While I don't have any immediate scum lean on Bereft, this is a bad wagon. Falcon is clearly in his town meta.

Jack of Hearts: SPF and Baudib. I don't really disagree with the suspicion on JoH, but I don't know if I trust Baudib as it stands. 50/50.

Porscha: Tutuu, I don't think this is a good vote, even if pure. Porscha would be an easier catch later if they do eventually wolf tell.

Roxy: Lucy, Alison, Creature. I disagree with this wagon. Likely not pure.

Seanzie: Rondo and I, though I'll likely change. Rondo is a town lean, likely pure wagon.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

sig wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:33 pm I also wouldn’t consider Mac a strong town voice the more I think about it. He isn’t cleared, he hasn’t led the charge of a flipped mafia member ect,

And while we know Lucy is a civ that doesn’t mean she’s right so is that a strong town voice?
silly statement, i'm strong town when i town, and i'm conf town
therefore i am a strong town voice
if mac is town from rand he's been a strong town voice
but what are your scumreads sig, and i strongly believe you shouldn't go anywhere near alison/baudib so please go off them
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:31 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:21 pm
Baudib1 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:18 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:15 pm
Baudib1 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:13 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:11 pm
Baudib1 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:52 pm Jack = W is probably the strongest D1 wolf I’ve had in over 100 games. T!Jack will generally find a way to make himself useful very early and be obvtown.

After that I am less sure, I’d suspect 2.5 in this group that is blatantly wolfsiding:
Wilgy
Neon (incorporating MacDougall read here)
Falcon
Seanzie
Porscha (incorporating tutuu read)

Occasionally 1 in Creature/Rondo/Alison/SPF/Bereft and even lower frequency in Mac/tutuuu (but something like 1 in 300)
I'm literally leading a yeet on a wolf right now. How much more useful do you expect me to be? :disappoint:
Jack: you and I both know, so just remember when we play another game for higher stakes, bub.
Your push on me is so ill advised that you've become a bigger wagon than me even without me pushing you at all.

Everything you're complaining about me doing, you're doing. I'm not doing enough by just pushing Alison? You're not doing enough by just pushing me.

Only I'm pushing a wolf and you're pushing a townie. If you really are town and you really can't get over this, at least do something else useful so people stop thinking you're a wolf.
Bub you can’t even make a half-convincing case that you’re unaware of my alignment. I’m not the one trolling the thread with useless nonsense. I have plenty of other thoughts on other people in the game, and you don’t.
You are frustrating.
What is your take on Baudib?
You asked this of me. I did the work. You prompted to ignore it and do the opposite of the outcome. Why?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:33 pm With Lucy moving to Jack, I'd guess the EoD wagons will probably end up Jack/Baudib.
Too bad I think bau is town now because of tutuus wall post.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Alison - told you to try and get me elimmed but instead you got nothing accomplished. You think I left bc I was angry? Wrong, so wrong.
I just do not see a point of derailing the thread with a bunch of bullshit or arguing with someone that twists everything I say like people can't read the few posts I have to see for themselves. lolololol
Now you doubled down on me and you have back tracked on Kate with what I consider illogical reasoning.

You tried to implicate that I have "documented" anger issues. Like lol wtf hahaha

lucy is kind of misrepresenting what we discussed. We clashed as teammates during LGM. She outed herself and left me (the only other teammate alive) swinging in the breeze. She did not even try to defend. We lost big time. Then in Felt 3 I was bad she was town. We elimmed her but she wrote a bunch of stories after her death in dead red and they kinda creeped me out so I called her out on it in thread which as an adult I realized belatedly that was wrong, I should have PMed her which is what I did. I apologized to her and we had a chat on discord that had nothing to do with anger issues. I can copy it for you if you would like.

You are so new to this site. So is lucy. I've been here almost from inception. (So has kate and splints and couple of others)
As a baddie I would never argue with a teammate in thread nor try and destroy a case they made. I'm way better than that.
You would not know my meta so acting like you can out me so easily is quite funny to this old woman.

You are super aggro. Not very townie. I use words like: psychic (which I did say sorry to you), honey, sweetheart and sorry. You use words like: impolite, angry, weird, less coherent and scum.
You twist everything I say. I call it a ping you say it's a suspicion (insert one of your scummy terms). I explain my thought process and you say it is contradictory and I wonder if you are wilfully ignoring what I am saying. Nope. You call it a scumread.

I've never once said you were a baddie, but with all of your derailing the thread with Kate, me, Neon, Jack (but you won't engage with Rondo, why?) saying I've blown my top or an a frozen mafia (I've probs been playing longer than your age lmao) and I should be elimmed bc its generating question marks. ( but only to you and your pal Creature). Yes I believe you are bad. After more 24+ hours of discussion not just a few hours like yourself.

I never returned bc 1- rl
2- there is no town advantage to a thread derail by someone's tunnel vision.

You dug a hole for yourself with your aggro stances. Which earns you my vote. Enjoy.
Vote: Alison
;)
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

@Neon @RondoDimBuckle vote roxy, thanks
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

@Roxy I am confirmed town, vote Jack
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 19

Post by fingersplints »

lucy wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:42 pm @Neon @RondoDimBuckle vote roxy, thanks
lucy wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:43 pm @Roxy I am confirmed town, vote Jack
Why do you want people to vote different people?
Gro-oo-ovy
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:39 pm Greetings.

Never had the opportunity to read the past 10 pages and will be in and out during EoD.

That being the case I'm going to just review current votes and go from there while vetoing bad wagons.

Alison: Too many wolf leans to be pure I think. Jack, Sig and Seanzie are all in my realm of "could be wolf." More recent posts I've seen of Seanzie makes me doubt my earlier suspicion and I feel they are the most towny of the three.

Baudib: I town read all three of Neon, Falcon and Dennis. Good Wagon. Can be pure.

Falcon: Bereft. While I don't have any immediate scum lean on Bereft, this is a bad wagon. Falcon is clearly in his town meta.

Jack of Hearts: SPF and Baudib. I don't really disagree with the suspicion on JoH, but I don't know if I trust Baudib as it stands. 50/50.

Porscha: Tutuu, I don't think this is a good vote, even if pure. Porscha would be an easier catch later if they do eventually wolf tell.

Seanzie: Rondo and I, though I'll likely change. Rondo is a town lean, likely pure wagon.
Who are the wolves on the porscha wagon?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

god that was so scummy by roxy ngl
and rondo's last post + cc was probably town
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

@lucy care to give me a quick summary on why you and others are voting for Jack?
Gro-oo-ovy
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:45 pm

There isn't one most likely.

I just don't think Porscha is a correct vote as it stands and think to veto it.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 317
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

rondo is the towniest person who has expressed concerns about baub and he isn't even on the baub wagon
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

lucy wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:39 pm
sig wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:33 pm I also wouldn’t consider Mac a strong town voice the more I think about it. He isn’t cleared, he hasn’t led the charge of a flipped mafia member ect,

silly statement, i'm strong town when i town, and i'm conf town
therefore i am a strong town voice
if mac is town from rand he's been a strong town voice
but what are your scumreads sig, and i strongly believe you shouldn't go anywhere near alison/baudib so please go off them
I will support this statement. I am less confident on Alison I haven't seen anything from her but she may be capped. I know town Alison cares more about eod so she should post soon but I am backing lucy here
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

lucy wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:46 pm god that was so scummy by roxy ngl
I disagree about Rox.
Rondo seems fine so far to me
Gro-oo-ovy
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Roxy wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:42 pm Alison - told you to try and get me elimmed but instead you got nothing accomplished. You think I left bc I was angry? Wrong, so wrong.
I just do not see a point of derailing the thread with a bunch of bullshit or arguing with someone that twists everything I say like people can't read the few posts I have to see for themselves. lolololol
Now you doubled down on me and you have back tracked on Kate with what I consider illogical reasoning.

You tried to implicate that I have "documented" anger issues. Like lol wtf hahaha

lucy is kind of misrepresenting what we discussed. We clashed as teammates during LGM. She outed herself and left me (the only other teammate alive) swinging in the breeze. She did not even try to defend. We lost big time. Then in Felt 3 I was bad she was town. We elimmed her but she wrote a bunch of stories after her death in dead red and they kinda creeped me out so I called her out on it in thread which as an adult I realized belatedly that was wrong, I should have PMed her which is what I did. I apologized to her and we had a chat on discord that had nothing to do with anger issues. I can copy it for you if you would like.

You are so new to this site. So is lucy. I've been here almost from inception. (So has kate and splints and couple of others)
As a baddie I would never argue with a teammate in thread nor try and destroy a case they made. I'm way better than that.
You would not know my meta so acting like you can out me so easily is quite funny to this old woman.

You are super aggro. Not very townie. I use words like: psychic (which I did say sorry to you), honey, sweetheart and sorry. You use words like: impolite, angry, weird, less coherent and scum.
You twist everything I say. I call it a ping you say it's a suspicion (insert one of your scummy terms). I explain my thought process and you say it is contradictory and I wonder if you are wilfully ignoring what I am saying. Nope. You call it a scumread.

I've never once said you were a baddie, but with all of your derailing the thread with Kate, me, Neon, Jack (but you won't engage with Rondo, why?) saying I've blown my top or an a frozen mafia (I've probs been playing longer than your age lmao) and I should be elimmed bc its generating question marks. ( but only to you and your pal Creature). Yes I believe you are bad. After more 24+ hours of discussion not just a few hours like yourself.

You dug a hole for yourself with your aggro stances. Which earns you my vote. Enjoy.
do u have any reads outside of alison that u wanna talk about with me?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

fingersplints wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:45 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:42 pm @Neon @RondoDimBuckle vote roxy, thanks
Why do you want people to vote different people?
if the wagon i create falls, then mafia can easily swing to baudib/alison with their hands being clean

i believe lynching town alison is game losing

i believe baudib is strong town because as wolf he has more trouble posting

optimal play is building 2 wagons here for pseudo wagonomics and so people can't scurry away from one
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:40 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:11 pm

I'm literally leading a yeet on a wolf right now. How much more useful do you expect me to be? :disappoint:
Jack: you and I both know, so just remember when we play another game for higher stakes, bub.
Your push on me is so ill advised that you've become a bigger wagon than me even without me pushing you at all.

Everything you're complaining about me doing, you're doing. I'm not doing enough by just pushing Alison? You're not doing enough by just pushing me.

Only I'm pushing a wolf and you're pushing a townie. If you really are town and you really can't get over this, at least do something else useful so people stop thinking you're a wolf.
Bub you can’t even make a half-convincing case that you’re unaware of my alignment. I’m not the one trolling the thread with useless nonsense. I have plenty of other thoughts on other people in the game, and you don’t.
You are frustrating.
You asked this of me. I did the work. You prompted to ignore it and do the opposite of the outcome. Why?
Uhh... what are you talking about? You concluded Baudib was bad if I didn't misunderstand you.

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Roxy wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:42 pm Alison - told you to try and get me elimmed but instead you got nothing accomplished. You think I left bc I was angry? Wrong, so wrong.

What the fuck is this word salad? if she flips wolf I think its higher equity with Alison?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

fingersplints wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:46 pm @lucy care to give me a quick summary on why you and others are voting for Jack?
i trust spf/baudib and @Neon
and i don't have much of a read on jack himself
mostly the fact he's the most scumread person that i don't TR
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Yeah I know but that does not mean your reads are correct. I killed the Dr my first try Abbeville I was left alone. Tried to get you to see Golden as doc but you were uber focused on Kate and we missed 2 nks. Bc you would not listen about protections.

Tbh I feel my read here is far more accurate.

I'm sorry if you feel this is mean but I'm trying my best for the town.
;)
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I don't think Roxy's last post was scummy tbh.

But Roxy had me fooled in felt until the very end and it took my literal death and misyeet to find her while I was in the spec chat of LG&M.

Roxy I think can be found if you follow her thought processes and tones. I think the current is well within T Roxy reasoning.
Image Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman

ftr im insecure about my vote on jack and im not sure that im going to hold there

i just prefer him over the baud/alison wagons atm
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Ah. Sniped. Not last post, but the post before.
Image Image Image
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 195

Post by falcon45ca »

Bereft wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:00 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:49 pm Alison, Creature, Rondo, Baudi, Wilgy

That's been the pretty consistent wagons thus far this RD. Baudi thinks these are spectacularly bad...despite SR Wilgy for sure, and certainly shading Rondo...that's 2/5 he should have no issue w/ flipping, yet he acts like we've got spectacularly bad wagons.

I don't see how a town thinks like this
This is just so disingenuous.
Why?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:47 pm

Oh my bad I meant Roxy
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Roxy wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:50 pm
Yeah I know but that does not mean your reads are correct. I killed the Dr my first try after I was left alone. Tried to get you to see Golden as doc but you were uber focused on Kate and we missed 2 nks. Bc you would not listen about protections.

Edited bwop
;)
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Bereft wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:13 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:43 am
Why are you voting Kate? Why did you do a naked vote? Imma dive your ISO now, cuz' I'm curious how often you've brought her up before this
You were literally naked voting Kate at the time. The only thing in your iso mentioning kate before this was a whiles before saying "i only found kate sus after the reaction" and you've never repped kate as a sus even when asked by (seanzie?). So how, how, do you get to baudib naked voting kate being a cause of newfound concern for baudibs alignment.
I literally wasn't. My vote was announced ITT. Nice try tho?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

fingersplints wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:48 pm
I disagree about Rox.
Rondo seems fine so far to me
Id hope so it wouldn't be great to vote me
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:47 pm rondo is the towniest person who has expressed concerns about baub and he isn't even on the baub wagon
Yeahhhh tutuus post has really made me gun shy for it
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Reads very indignant town to me.

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:45 am [VOTE: kate] aubergine
@Bereft If you're gonna barely post, at least be accurate
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Yeah I know but that does not mean your reads are correct. I killed the Dr my first try Abbeville I was left alone. Tried to get you to see Golden as doc but you were uber focused on Kate and we missed 2 nks. Bc you would not listen about protections.

nice one hitting at my credibility lmao
it's not that i believe alison is town
i believe alison's foreign playstyle has titled you, and if the wagons are you/alison you are always dying here and it could be v/v, so i want your vote on jack
and lynching town alison is game losing
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:48 pm

do u have any reads outside of alison that u wanna talk about with me?
Not today
;)
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:50 pm ftr im insecure about my vote on jack and im not sure that im going to hold there

What wagon(s) would you prefer instead?

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:52 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:47 pm

Oh my bad I meant Roxy
Creature I think.

I still disagree with the jump they made towards my slot earlier and haven't really seen anything to dissuade me from thinking they are a wolf, with the exception of likely not being on a team with Baudib due to voting Kate together early.

Like Creature and Baudib are both wolfy, but not teammates.

I don't think Lucy is wolf siding, but I find myself not trusting what they are saying. It feels like there's an agenda, but idk why.
Image Image Image
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

i need to eat, consolidate onto roxy/jack thanks
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:48 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:40 pm

You are frustrating.
Uhh... what are you talking about? You concluded Baudib was bad if I didn't misunderstand you.
Yes but common parlance is to at least acknowledge and regard a post someone makes because you asked them to and to critique and bolster. You just did some random voting and ignored it. For someone who has been critical of me all game this is an irregular outcome
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:55 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:50 pm ftr im insecure about my vote on jack and im not sure that im going to hold there

What wagon(s) would you prefer instead?
i perceive the pool of creature/splints/falcon/sig as being likely to contain at least 2 wolves
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Voted [VOTE: Baudib] aubergine to tie it up with Jack. Show me something amazing.
Image Image Image
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

lucy wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:54 pm

i believe alison's foreign playstyle has titled you, and if the wagons are you/alison you are always dying here and it could be v/v, so i want your vote on jack
Why is Rox always dying here if it’s Rox vs Alison?
Gro-oo-ovy
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:55 pm I don't think Lucy is wolf siding, but I find myself not trusting what they are saying. It feels like there's an agenda, but idk why.
i always play with agenda, as conf town i can openly express that agenda
i can play every game like this if it wouldn't get me killed
staypositivefriend
Hitman

actually i might be townreading splint's posts a bit more than i just implied
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:57 pm Voted [VOTE: Baudib] aubergine to tie it up with Jack. Show me something amazing.
god you make my skin crawl wigly, get the fuck off baudib and alison
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

fingersplints wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:57 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:54 pm

Why is Rox always dying here if it’s Rox vs Alison?
Please go easier on Lucy she is town
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Rackets”