58%

Total votes: 12
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Holes Mafia {Day 2}

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Dennis wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:38 pm Man yall are scaredy cats if you wanna vote me you best COMMIT to that

None of that weak ass spiritual voting nonsense

I am aware how similar this is to a cartomancy post, I thought Cartomancy was my funniest game yet so I kinda like it

Comedy>>>>>>winning the game
Actual vote Dennis

[VOTE: Dennis] aubergine dig d6 and a3
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 167
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

pyxxy - town lean. Feels like a misunderstood townie forced out of their comfort zone with the big reads list thing
lucy - reminds me of cartomancy, but that was when she was IC so I'm not 100% sure how to interpret that. POE
Neon - please say more OT. POE
Seanzie - scum lean. Somehow managed to lead a charge on Falcon after throwing his vote away and then kinda just dissappeared.
Macdougall - Showed up with a ton of one liners, didn't really say anything to work off of, and then disappeared. I got the feeling someone in baddie chat might have said "hey join in on the suspicion on dennis rq" and he just kinda went for it. Lower POE
DrWilgy - town lean. Defended falcon, which I interpreted as TMI but I think I've changed my mind on that, seeing as how I townread falcon as well. This could be me feeling bad for somehow always finding my way onto him D1 (remind me not to do that next game)
Marmot - town lean, but nothing of note
Dennis - I don't know who this little brat is
Sabiplz - I would be incredibly alarmed if you didn't know how I thought about them at this point, go to like the past 3 posts by me if you're ISOing later
fingersplints - town lean, but nothing of note

Meeeeooowwwwwww have at it gang
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

YEAAAHHH ASSERT YOURSELF NEON

But not on me next time please and thank you
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Dennis wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:52 pm Oh my god yes THIS is what I wanted

Still don't like how I'm just wrong about threadstate in your eyes, I don't quite understand how one person's interpretation of the thread is just worse than another and I really think it's just a matter of opinion

I'm not 100 sure what you mean by LGM dennis, especially since I was under the impression you scumread me then while you were still in the game.

Was our huge thread thing not solving between the two of us? I saw that as us figuring out how we really felt about each other which I am pretty sure counts as solving.

I will concede on this point, I don't think I've actually said my reads on too many people and I will do that after this. But I also don't think I did so in Felt too much either. Not really an excuse, but it is there.

I have been saying "where is everyone" because if you want to tell me this thread hasn't been the quietest of all the games I've played so far then idk what to tell you. I want to develop my reads but when no one talks then what am I left to do but complaint that there is no content? Say nothing? No because that's BORING I wanna be annoying :p

And another thing is when you pointed out why you were suspecting me, I went over every point and explained why that happened, or defended myself or whatever. But when I do the same thing you say "Nope, that's OMGUS" when fmpov your entry was just OMGUS on me.

Hopefully I hit every point
It wasn't omgus on my part when I gave out reasons that were not related to your read on me. Omgus is when your sr on them is based off their read on you.

Anyway meh
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

I just realized I meant to say please say more on topic on neons but used the shortened version for off topic whoopsies
☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:04 pm pyxxy - town lean. Feels like a misunderstood townie forced out of their comfort zone with the big reads list thing
lucy - reminds me of cartomancy, but that was when she was IC so I'm not 100% sure how to interpret that. POE
Seanzie - scum lean. Somehow managed to lead a charge on Falcon after throwing his vote away and then kinda just dissappeared.
Macdougall - Showed up with a ton of one liners, didn't really say anything to work off of, and then disappeared. I got the feeling someone in baddie chat might have said "hey join in on the suspicion on dennis rq" and he just kinda went for it. Lower POE
DrWilgy - town lean. Defended falcon, which I interpreted as TMI but I think I've changed my mind on that, seeing as how I townread falcon as well. This could be me feeling bad for somehow always finding my way onto him D1 (remind me not to do that next game)
Sabiplz - I would be incredibly alarmed if you didn't know how I thought about them at this point, go to like the past 3 posts by me if you're ISOing later

I sat lots by saying little

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 156
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Dennis wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:04 pm pyxxy - town lean. Feels like a misunderstood townie forced out of their comfort zone with the big reads list thing

Was there anything scummy about my charge on Falcon?

When did I disappear?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Poke poke poke
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:48 pm Poke poke poke
poke
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Poke poke

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Poke poke poke poke poke
☆Princess Abigail☆

Poke /poʊˈkeɪ/ (Hawaiian for "to slice" or "cut crosswise into pieces";[3][4] sometimes anglicised as 'poké' to aid pronunciation[5][6][7]) is diced raw fish served either as an appetizer or a main course and is a popular dish in Hawaii.

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 69
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

why did i fucking sign up to this game i literally can't be asked to solve
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:32 pm Image
Pi-pika

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

i'm sheeping mac
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

spf isn't in the game ergo he'll obliterate mafia
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

what the fuck is a digging plot
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

and how will town inevitably question the mechanics of it even if someone gets ICed by it
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Mac hasn't even been solving
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:56 pm Mac hasn't even been solving
and? bro has a wife and kids
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

he'll hop off give some analysis and vote a mafia as always
robyn
screaming

Re: Holes Mafia {Day 1}

Post by robyn »

Marmot wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:11 pm I agree lucy hasn't been involved at all either, but I don't feel like pressuring her today after the way Cartomancy ended. I'd rather give her a little space for today.

I don't really want to chop Sabi on their birthday, and also I know they're going to be busy today, so I'm mostly leaving them alone today too.

Other people might have different opinion on not pressuring people based on out-of-game reasons. If it wasn't Day 1, I would probably approach this differently, but since it is Day 1, I feel ok with it.
i did see this post, ty for being considerate
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

why the fuck do votes lock
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

lucy wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:54 pm what the fuck is a digging plot
Go watch the movie holes. It will change your life.

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

i'm just gonna clear neon for being an opportunistic fuck as mafia and voting first is towny
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

sabi feels town because she hasn't made a comment towards me that would be a few specific terms that will be unsaid
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

dennis's "grr" was pingy
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

mac is town cause i haven't the effort to do anything besides make the assumption which provides me with the most simple gamestate
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

dennis
splints
pyxxy
seanzie
wigly

2-3? wolves in this, what do ppl think
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

@MacDougall your nk equity dropped after last game lol
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

lucy wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:32 pm @MacDougall your nk equity dropped after last game lol
mine got oblitered tho, i will get greened here and fuckin survive to f3
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

don’t mind me just tagging the thread
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

yeah i don't wanna play this game
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 252
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Lucy town

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

[VOTE: Dennis] aubergine dig e4 e3
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

glhf
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

closing this tab so i don't check it
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Yea lucy is town
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

(I'm sorry lucy, I gaslighted to close to the sun)
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:48 pm
Seanzie - scum lean. Somehow managed to lead a charge on Falcon after throwing his vote away and then kinda just disappeared.

Was there anything scummy about my charge on Falcon?

When did I disappear?
To me it was a wee bit funky, you kinda just said "Yeah Falcon's mafia" like 4 times and then everyone played follow the leader and killed him. I guess you didn't actually do much in the way of persuading but I think that's sort of why I think it's weird imo.

You didn't really say much of anything since SoD until now, doesn't mean you're bad but it does mean less interaction
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 107

Post by MacDougall »

lucy wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:32 pm @MacDougall your nk equity dropped after last game lol
thats ... a weird thing to say
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@Seanzie you seem to be mafia
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Lucy said a lot of things woah

Reasonable enough conclusions to draw I suppose
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:52 pm Yea lucy is town
tmi?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

everyone is sus

I'm sheeping dennis
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@Dennis we killing sabi?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:11 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:52 pm Yea lucy is town
tmi?
How is that tmi when lucy was being genuine and real
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:10 pm @Seanzie you seem to be mafia
@MacDougall no I don't

Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Uhh well I would still hold my vote for a while longer but that's how my course is playing out

But this just gets me in more trouble if Sabi is town so like, everyone know I did not tell him to do this

Return to “Previous Heists”