100%

Total votes: 9
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 218

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D1

Post by falcon45ca »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:39 am
Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:37 am Lucy’s roleclaim is clearly true.

I don’t think it’s a good reason for an alignment read.
why not? i feel as if wolves wouldn't want to claim early and would hold their roles closer

also idk if there's soup but that too lol
Yeah, but wolves wanna seem towny, and claiming early and being forthright w/ re: to a role is def one way to do that.

It's NAI in my eyes
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:31 am lily
neon
v
You get me
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 208
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:12 am Lily has a better understanding of me than like most people here and like self meta is yucky but also she's right and like kinda for the right reasons
More than me uwu
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 219
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Le petit poussin wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:36 am
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:33 am
Le petit poussin wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:32 am omg yes Ender is playing. I will tunnel him. @hollowkatt join, it will be fun
rondo will join u
Nice. The more, the better.

Pleased to finally play with you btw (I recall some chats but don't think we ever played lol)
good memory, all counts r true
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Gm

It's snowed and I have to go to work.

Any questions for me uwu
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:38 am
Neon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:12 am Lily has a better understanding of me than like most people here and like self meta is yucky but also she's right and like kinda for the right reasons
More than me uwu
It might be about the same

You stopped playing with me cause you don't love me anymore

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 426

Post by sig »

Neon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:10 am Golden v Alison is the type of early game my ego is bigger than you Lonestar type nonsense that is almost always T v T

So like. Kiss and make up and find the real scum uwu.

“Imma be the town leader!”

“No I’m the town leader!”

*Votes each other and derails the thread for at least 10 pages*
ImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 436
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:46 am So who is going to get shot? Someone is getting a gun. Should we discuss best shot?
No. Whoever gets the gun should shoot their scum read. Simple!
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Michelle wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:30 am
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:27 am
Dennis wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:43 am Golden could go either way I can't keep track of him to save my life

Kate might be town but she has been very centered on her towniness rather than solving, something of note but I don't think it's too alignment indicative

Party Crasher, I've got no clue on but I rolled my eyes and thought "lame" when I read it was 6 people, for some reason. Couldn't tell ya why

Falcon could be bad but also I think that like every D1 so I'm leaving him alone (and on that topic I won't vote Wilgy today for the same reason)

Lucy is doing her thing where she just says "player x town" so like maybe town

Urist could be bad, that's where my vote would be if I wanted to vote but I don't

Sabi and I are townreading each other, which I hate to be THAT guy but it gives me a bad feeling about them. I will ignore that for now though

Alison is doing that thing where she has the largest ego in the world so I guess maybe town but like maybe drop it back a notch

No one else comes to mind immediately, I'm off to bed buh bye
@Dennis j never townread you lol
Good vibes from Dennis in the quoted post
I don't think there's a single read he gave in that post that doesn't contain the word "but". It's hedgey AF
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:40 am Gm

Any questions for me uwu
Who should I shoot since you pinkie promised you were town and I can't shoot you now?

Also.

How much do you hate snow?

The answer to the 2nd question will inform how I read you for the rest of forever

ImageImage

Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t
Posts in topic: 182
Aka: Raskolnikov, Volfoni

Post by Le petit poussin »

@sig: I voted you because of your initial streak of posts, but more precisaly because of the "scotty is solvey" comment when he was merely copypasting the OP itt. Can you give me your current read on scotty (feel free to link me if you have posted about it already)?
☆Princess Abigail☆

sig wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:40 am
Neon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:10 am Golden v Alison is the type of early game my ego is bigger than you Lonestar type nonsense that is almost always T v T

So like. Kiss and make up and find the real scum uwu.

“Imma be the town leader!”

“No I’m the town leader!”

*Votes each other and derails the thread for at least 10 pages*
This person gets it

Gold star for you

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:41 am
Dennis wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:43 am Golden could go either way I can't keep track of him to save my life

Kate might be town but she has been very centered on her towniness rather than solving, something of note but I don't think it's too alignment indicative

Party Crasher, I've got no clue on but I rolled my eyes and thought "lame" when I read it was 6 people, for some reason. Couldn't tell ya why

Falcon could be bad but also I think that like every D1 so I'm leaving him alone (and on that topic I won't vote Wilgy today for the same reason)

Urist could be bad, that's where my vote would be if I wanted to vote but I don't

Sabi and I are townreading each other, which I hate to be THAT guy but it gives me a bad feeling about them. I will ignore that for now though

Alison is doing that thing where she has the largest ego in the world so I guess maybe town but like maybe drop it back a notch

I don't think there's a single read he gave in that post that doesn't contain the word "but". It's hedgey AF
But

ImageImage

Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Any questions for me uwu
why don't we have our little hood again?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Neon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:43 am

But
No buts. I'll vote Dennis in a second...in fact

[VOTE: Dennis] aubergine
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I am getting weird vibes from Michelle while catching up this morning
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:45 am I am getting weird vibes from Michelle while catching up this morning
this read is not a good one
☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:44 am
Neon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:43 am

But
No buts. I'll vote Dennis in a second...in fact

[VOTE: Dennis] aubergine
I like this vote

Let's be friends and not kill each other

Actually like I almost always TR you it's usually the other people who kill you

But still

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

michelle obv v
☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:45 am
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:45 am I am getting weird vibes from Michelle while catching up this morning
this read is not a good one
I kinda agree with it

ImageImage

Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Guillotine wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:41 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:46 am So who is going to get shot? Someone is getting a gun. Should we discuss best shot?
Don't listen to Guillo, chat is good.

Guillo totally in wolf meta fwiw :D
☆Princess Abigail☆

But also have like almost no experience so

ImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Michelle catching up is more towny than not tho.

Explain the vibes? Or is it just a gut feel?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Le petit poussin wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:46 am
Guillotine wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:41 am
Don't listen to Guillo, chat is good.

Guillo totally in wolf meta fwiw :D
I will probably ignore everyone and shoot whoever I want

Hope I don't win

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Neon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:46 am But also have like almost no experience so
it's a bad read because michelle here is blatantly town, i'd fall on my sword for this read
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 353
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:32 am @hollowkatt @falcon45ca which one of your is a wolf if any? What are your opinions on each other?

@Party Crasher @Neon which one of your is a wolf if any? What are your opinions on each other?

@Sabiplz @EnderWiggin which one of your is a wolf if any? What are your opinions on each other?

@Marmot @Guillotine which one of your is a wolf if any? What are your opinions on each other?
I don't townread Guillo.

From what I've seen from him, he's engaging in a way that I expect from him, but with less volume/intensity than I've seen from him before.

I'm not putting a ton of stock into this though, because I have seen Guillo intentionally be less aggressive as town before, namely in Champs games.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Sabi immediatly jumping on Michelle is rand>scum. #neverrescind
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:15 am
pyxxy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:11 am
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:59 am lily/party/rondo all v which makes gamestate feel like mostly town have been speaking
bottom third of posters is roughly

DrWilgy - 24 posts
Marmot - 21 posts
Michelle - 20 posts
sig - 19 posts
Inawordyes - 14 posts
hollowkatt - 11 posts
S~V~S - 9 posts
TonyStarkPrime - 3 posts
Dyslexicon - 2 posts
Porscha - 2 posts
Master Radishes - 1 post

does this list of people change your read on the game state at all?
Tfw @Marmot promised me 1000 post And only has 21
I can't have 1,000 posts 12 hours into the game!!!

I mean, I can, but I refuse to.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Post by Party Crasher »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:46 am
Michelle catching up is more towny than not tho.

Explain the vibes? Or is it just a gut feel?
ehhhhhhh
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:44 am

I'm sorry for your choice of forum theme.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

☆Princess Abigail☆

Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:50 am
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:15 am
pyxxy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:11 am
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:59 am lily/party/rondo all v which makes gamestate feel like mostly town have been speaking
bottom third of posters is roughly

DrWilgy - 24 posts
Marmot - 21 posts
Michelle - 20 posts
sig - 19 posts
Inawordyes - 14 posts
hollowkatt - 11 posts
S~V~S - 9 posts
TonyStarkPrime - 3 posts
Dyslexicon - 2 posts
Porscha - 2 posts
Master Radishes - 1 post

does this list of people change your read on the game state at all?
Tfw @Marmot promised me 1000 post And only has 21
I can't have 1,000 posts 12 hours into the game!!!

I mean, I can, but I refuse to.
I demanded 1000 posts a day

This is unacceptable

ImageImage

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ok I'll work hard uwu

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:51 am
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:44 am

I'm sorry for your choice of forum theme.
i couldn't play on the syndicate if it was dark, i chose the only white theme
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:29 am Maybe I will actually read the entire game. 28 pages isn't that bad, and I'm intrigued by the drama and the talented cast.
Thanks I am pretty talented
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:52 am Ok I'll work hard uwu
OwO!

ImageImage

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I haven't read the last 20 pages what have I missed?

@Sabiplz are you powerwolfing this game?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

sig v

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:18 am
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:09 am Gm nerds did you miss me uwu
Always OwO
Ma'am you bully me
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Le petit poussin wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:51 am Guillo, I have read 4 pages of the game and I see you already sus HK and sig, is it still a thing?
Guillo always scum reads me for my page 1-3 fluff posts without fail And he’s always wrong.

I can tell you these are 100% NAI. Those more familiar with my meta would probably say I’m more lackadaisical while a civ than mafia, less likely to build serious cases ect, BUT I really can’t recall the last time I rolled mafia and I think I’d be equally jokey.
ImageImage
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

@Party Crasher tutuu

Why or how. Am I different than from cwrtomancy
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm accustomed to Neon posting almost entirely fluff on Day 1.

@Neon why are you breaking that meta this game?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:54 am
Neon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:18 am
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:09 am Gm nerds did you miss me uwu
Always OwO
Ma'am you bully me
Why I never

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

@Sig will you listen to me this game or will you int like last time
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:40 am
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:38 am
More than me uwu
It might be about the same

You stopped playing with me cause you don't love me anymore

I stopped playing mafia in general because burnt out bb
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:17 pm Me read some later or tomorrow when I'm off or whatever

In the meantime, please @ me with your guesses as to what my favorite number is. Hint: its 0-100

Whoever gets it correct wins a prize
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:55 am @Party Crasher tutuu

Why or how. Am I different than from cwrtomancy
Wait... weren't you a wolf in that game?

Wait... confusion

ImageImage

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

ilario has zero on-topic content. Kill him.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

☆Princess Abigail☆

Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:56 am I'm accustomed to Neon posting almost entirely fluff on Day 1.

@Neon why are you breaking that meta this game?
Am I?

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:42 am

Any questions for me uwu
Who should I shoot since you pinkie promised you were town and I can't shoot you now?

Also.

How much do you hate snow?

The answer to the 2nd question will inform how I read you for the rest of forever
Wiggles or Porscha

I like snow. Hate walking in it because I fall easily

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”