Total votes: 9
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 143

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D1

Post by S~V~S »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:53 am
S~V~S wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:52 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:45 am Literally, anyone reading Rondo town because of wallposts and bossiness is wrong.

I get v tired of reminding everyone that in his two wolf games so far he's shown perfectly fine solving/wim.

Also Rondo will agree that:
1. I have the most experience with him as wolf/in general
2. I'm right that he can fake the WIM/Bossiness.

Now, post-d1 there is certain arguments for him keeping it up being town or scum but D1 it's NAI.

Instead you look at his reads and positions.
OK, thank you. I have never seen bad Rondo. i will keep this in mind. My read was based on my experience of him, which is limited.
I barely remember your stances rn.

Can you gimme a quick summary?
I have very few so far. Starting with the people I have at least some experience with:

I think Kate is town, and I'm not seeing the Dennis thing. I am not so sure about Golden, he would come in saying what he did bad or good. It would be a good gambit for him, as it was in Game 1 where he was bad, to get Kate in his corner fast. I iso'ed both 112 and Alison so far, null read on 112, they made a great opening post, but kinda petered off after that, and voted with no reason, which isn't my favorite thing. I read Alison, and leaning 3P or maybe town. I might have leaned bad on her if i hadn't seen her react similarly to Golden as she did to Roxy when i spectated Cartomancy. Also i see some of her points on Golden, even if i disagree on Kate.

On feels alone, I think nutella more likely town. I don't recall much of what Marmot or Wilgy said, Scotty is someone I can usually sort quickly, but not here. It may be the giant thread, but all these are in POE for me. I've played with Dyslexicon, but it's been a while, so same there.

Mac isn't really maccing yet, but it would seem that is his day one norm? Last game I played with Michelle she was bad, and nothing like she is here, so lean town. Neon is cavorting with her friend, having fun, posting pictures. Pretty normal for her, I would guess NAI (never seen bad Neon), so also POE. Pyxxy has not made much of an impression on me yet, and I want to read them before trying to form one. They were civ in Holes, and I was positive they were bad. I think Party crasher is 3P. Rondo, based on my experience, which is limited, is town. Sabi seems solvey rather than avoidant, so lean town, my main imperession of Sean is from his back/forth with Alison, and him jumping on me for mentioning him in a post. POE.

Sig is here, but don't recall much he has said. POE. Sloonei seems detached and waiting for the field to narrow to engage. This seems to kinda be his new meta, being more detached. So POE. TSP is not unlike Falcon for me. Even if i had read all of their posts (and I haven't) I can only read them based on how much i agree/disagree with him.

Everyone else I don't know, have no impression of (except Lily, as her and Neon caught my eye. I asked them a question, wasn't 100% sure how I felt about Lilys answer), and/or haven't really interacted with. Like I said in an earlier post, most people this game seem to be *mostly* sticking to familiar faces, which I guess is normal Day 1. Just more pronounced in a game with this many people.

Rereading this, if i had to vote this minute, it might be for 112. I really liked their first post, but they had a total of only 4 or 5 posts, but that vote for no reason, I didn't like that.

I am going to ISO Cape next, then might skip to Lucy, or might keep up the alphabetical reads. I hope to have a better list by EOD.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 353
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:32 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:03 am cape town for a dumb reason, that's all
What's the dumb reason? I love dumb reasons.
Wait is TSP here or

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Sabi AtEs as everything

I love them though. They were my first true mafia love.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:35 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:45 am Literally, anyone reading Rondo town because of wallposts and bossiness is wrong.

I get v tired of reminding everyone that in his two wolf games so far he's shown perfectly fine solving/wim.

Now, post-d1 there is certain arguments for him keeping it up being town or scum but D1 it's NAI.

OK, thank you. I have never seen bad Rondo. i will keep this in mind. My read was based on my experience of him, which is limited.

I have very few so far. Starting with the people I have at least some experience with:

I think Kate is town, and I'm not seeing the Dennis thing. I am not so sure about Golden, he would come in saying what he did bad or good. It would be a good gambit for him, as it was in Game 1 where he was bad, to get Kate in his corner fast. I iso'ed both 112 and Alison so far, null read on 112, they made a great opening post, but kinda petered off after that, and voted with no reason, which isn't my favorite thing. I read Alison, and leaning 3P or maybe town. I might have leaned bad on her if i hadn't seen her react similarly to Golden as she did to Roxy when i spectated Cartomancy. Also i see some of her points on Golden, even if i disagree on Kate.

On feels alone, I think nutella more likely town. I don't recall much of what Marmot or Wilgy said, Scotty is someone I can usually sort quickly, but not here. It may be the giant thread, but all these are in POE for me. I've played with Dyslexicon, but it's been a while, so same there.

Mac isn't really maccing yet, but it would seem that is his day one norm? Last game I played with Michelle she was bad, and nothing like she is here, so lean town. Neon is cavorting with her friend, having fun, posting pictures. Pretty normal for her, I would guess NAI (never seen bad Neon), so also POE. Pyxxy has not made much of an impression on me yet, and I want to read them before trying to form one. They were civ in Holes, and I was positive they were bad. I think Party crasher is 3P. Rondo, based on my experience, which is limited, is town. Sabi seems solvey rather than avoidant, so lean town, my main imperession of Sean is from his back/forth with Alison, and him jumping on me for mentioning him in a post. POE.

Sig is here, but don't recall much he has said. POE. Sloonei seems detached and waiting for the field to narrow to engage. This seems to kinda be his new meta, being more detached. So POE. TSP is not unlike Falcon for me. Even if i had read all of their posts (and I haven't) I can only read them based on how much i agree/disagree with him.

Everyone else I don't know, have no impression of (except Lily, as her and Neon caught my eye. I asked them a question, wasn't 100% sure how I felt about Lilys answer), and/or haven't really interacted with. Like I said in an earlier post, most people this game seem to be *mostly* sticking to familiar faces, which I guess is normal Day 1. Just more pronounced in a game with this many people.

Rereading this, if i had to vote this minute, it might be for 112. I really liked their first post, but they had a total of only 4 or 5 posts, but that vote for no reason, I didn't like that.

I am going to ISO Cape next, then might skip to Lucy, or might keep up the alphabetical reads. I hope to have a better list by EOD.
I'm PoE for being normal?

That's a new one.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:26 am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:24 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:23 am Actually fuck whoever said Scotty was town earlier.

Scotty wolf definitely.
Why Scotty wolf? I barely remember any feelings I've had thus far this game, but Scotty okay was one I do remember having from early game.
I don't like some of his takes and his position/interaction with other people who are scummy just feels off.

It's like 1:30am and I don't want to actually wagon 'im yet, so I'll leave that until tomorrow or something. Tomorrow as in D2.
These posts:
Scotty wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:03 pm These jokey posts in particular stand out as toe-dipped-in the-pool energy
Kate wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:17 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:10 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:16 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:15 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:14 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:12 pm

Hello child
YA HEAR THAT GUYS??? IM A KID THAT MEANS YOU HAVE TO LET ME WIN AND IF YOU DONT ILL

I'll

uh

that parts a secret

You randed wolf huh.
Cough cough next question

No I didn't
[VOTE: Dennis] aubergine
Why you picking on my kid?

@Dennis you're not bad are ya?
Kate wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:22 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:19 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:17 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:15 pm vote outted wolf Rondo nowwwww
this is so cute
@Marmot @pyxxy @lucy @Dennis @Kate @Cape90 @etc

Vite him
Rondo? Tempting, I like to vote rondo. I'll reread him.
Does she actually think Dennis is bad? Is she actually going to get anything out of her reread of Rondo’s ISO? :shrug2:
Scotty wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:22 pm I do trust Golden’s meta read on Kate

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine

However, I think both good and bad Golden would defend Kate here. Don’t know which it is yet
made me feel like I had a parrot on my shoulder since I had nearly the same thoughts pretty much in real time.

They did fluff a lot more early game than I thought, but meh, that's probably NAI. After this, they've gotten a lot quieter as the day has gone on, but I am fine with their takes. Can you please point out which ones you take offense to?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:26 am Seanzie what are your current stances on like... anything?
Climate change is real. Pretty controversial stance, I know.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 470

Post by Creature »

Oh welp this is shitty
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Damn
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:35 am

What'd you like about 112's first post?

I think your take on Sloonei is on point. He doesn't play much anymore, nor do I recall him being the active poster he used to be when he does play, is there a reason you have him as POE as a result? I think of that particular part of his play as NAI.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I should prob get back into the game
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

The Cape90 wagon looks pretty solid
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Creature wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:40 am Oh welp this is shitty
What is?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

@Neon, I've never seen you bad. I'm not sure i would recognize it if i did. So you seem like you always do to me, but maybe you can do that when you're bad, too. It's kinda why I asked you & Lily that question, about how you interacted.

I am gonna have to read more of your reads, I'm not sure i can do that Day one. Although the fact that you, Lucy and Lily seemed to be coming together, could help clarify it for me.

Isn't putting people you are unsure of in the POE a good thing, or at least not a bad thing? Everyone starts out there, at least for me.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

@Neon (fixed)
S~V~S wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:42 am @Neon, I've never seen you bad. I'm not sure i would recognize it if i did. So you seem like you always do to me, but maybe you can do that when you're bad, too. It's kinda why I asked you & Lily that question, about how you interacted.

I am gonna have to read more of your reads, I'm not sure i can do that Day one. Although the fact that you, Lucy and Lily seemed to be coming together, could help clarify it for me.

Isn't putting people you are unsure of in the POE a good thing, or at least not a bad thing? Everyone starts out there, at least for me.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 937

Post by Dyslexicon »

Scotty wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:22 amThis is definitely a playstyle confundary. Maybe some thought lucy was not town, but the vast majority did, and she was post count leader. A town shooting her is a yolo hero shot that would blow the game wide open or hold us back. I guess I can see it, I just don’t want to believe a civ would choose lucy of all people.
Could you though? :mafia:
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:26 am Seanzie what are your current stances on like... anything?
I have vague memories of Nutella being bad and not liking how I felt about voting Lily. Dennis's ISO was meh. I don't remember anything else.

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Marmot wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:41 am
What is?
You prob wouldn't understand...
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:40 am
This post is -ev for climate change.

Why are you voting Dennis rn?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Creature wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:44 am
What is?
Try me.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t
Posts in topic: 182
Aka: Raskolnikov, Volfoni

Post by Le petit poussin »

Marmot town
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Marmot wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:45 am

Their ISO was meh.

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Scotty wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:31 am
Alison wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:28 am
nutella wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:20 am bruh idk what universe youre in that you arent assuming mafia shot lucy. like it was a silent shot on the top poster lmao it was mafia
who assumed mafia didn't shoot lucy?

i actually think that's suspicious because it's trying too hard to look like you don't have TMI when any reasonable person would just conclude it was a maf kill
Rondo just posited that
And you could see it, right?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

What is?
Try me.
No, too risky.
☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:43 am @Neon (fixed)
S~V~S wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:42 am @Neon, I've never seen you bad. I'm not sure i would recognize it if i did. So you seem like you always do to me, but maybe you can do that when you're bad, too. It's kinda why I asked you & Lily that question, about how you interacted.

I tend to assume everyone is town but meh play your game ❤️

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:47 am
Scotty wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:31 am
Alison wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:28 am
nutella wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:20 am bruh idk what universe youre in that you arent assuming mafia shot lucy. like it was a silent shot on the top poster lmao it was mafia
who assumed mafia didn't shoot lucy?

i actually think that's suspicious because it's trying too hard to look like you don't have TMI when any reasonable person would just conclude it was a maf kill
Rondo just posited that
And you could see it, right?
:shrug: there was a 69% chance that I was going to shoot Lucy tonight if they didn't already die, so I could see it.

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:35 am if I was a wolf I would be having way more fun with the gamestate all goofy like this lol
Your face is goofy
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sure, that makes sense. I didn't realize quite what your definition of POE was.

I also personally tend to make a distinction between players I nullread for no content/opinion, and players I nullread for having both towny and scummy content, but yeah I would also put them both in the POE.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:48 am :shrug: there was a 69% chance that I was going to shoot Lucy tonight if they didn't already die, so I could see it.
You'd shoot literally anyone who isn't you. =p
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

@Marmot (trying not to make quote walls)

Marmot asked:
What'd you like about 112's first post?

I think your take on Sloonei is on point. He doesn't play much anymore, nor do I recall him being the active poster he used to be when he does play, is there a reason you have him as POE as a result? I think of that particular part of his play as NAI.
Based on this, and Neons, reaction, I think I may be misusing POE? It's just process of elimination, it means same as "not sure" or "No Read". It means I have to figure it out, not that there is any suspicion. Null.

112 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:17 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:15 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:13 pm
Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:09 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:07 pm
Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:19 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:03 pm

Its decidedly unfun to have someone repeatedly shout, over literally a single post, "x is a wolf" and I'm here for a good time.

Basically you're annoying and boring and I don't have time for that
Im sure it is unfun to get correctly scum read off a post like that. What did you think? That it was gonna work again?
Fuck off guillotine. You're being a belligerent bellend and I'm done dealing with you.
Another overreaction. We can do this all day, this kind of responses will not get me to back off, totally the contrary.
Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:11 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:07 pm
Golden wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:57 pm Hi.

8 pages already is ludicrous, don’t count on me to read that.
Here’s a quick summary so you don’t have to:

-Guillo vs HK is a WWE match- nothing of substance and lots of play fighting
[VOTE: Scotty] aubergine

Nothing of substace?
Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:12 pm Im not gonna let you pass up my push on HK as nothing of substance.
Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:14 pm But if Scotty is scum, Hollowkatt is town based on that post.
Guillo, I got nothing more out of your ISO. Your read on HK is still a very early micro-reads that you are entertaining. You are also overreacting. (giggles)
HK never reacts to me like this as town. He expressed a townread on me for NAI reasons and i can see it as an attempt to pocket me and also associate me with him.
He personally attacked me which he has never done and bailed out, so im willing to flip him to find out what's up.
I actually think the totally overblown insult clears him. Someone with team members they're closely associating with via DM does not make a post like that.
This is the 112 post I liked. I liked the insight here, thinking beyond the obvious. And I agreed with the thought.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Mac is being towny and not farting all over the thread.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Creature wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:48 am
What is?
Try me.
No, too risky.
What's at stake here?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:46 am

Their ISO was meh.
:blinks:

I see

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t
Posts in topic: 182
Aka: Raskolnikov, Volfoni

Post by Le petit poussin »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:39 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:23 am Actually fuck whoever said Scotty was town earlier.

Scotty wolf definitely.
Why Scotty wolf? I barely remember any feelings I've had thus far this game, but Scotty okay was one I do remember having from early game.
I don't like some of his takes and his position/interaction with other people who are scummy just feels off.

It's like 1:30am and I don't want to actually wagon 'im yet, so I'll leave that until tomorrow or something. Tomorrow as in D2.
These posts:
Scotty wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:03 pm These jokey posts in particular stand out as toe-dipped-in the-pool energy
Dennis wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:14 pm

YA HEAR THAT GUYS??? IM A KID THAT MEANS YOU HAVE TO LET ME WIN AND IF YOU DONT ILL

I'll

uh

that parts a secret

You randed wolf huh.

No I didn't

this is so cute

Vite him
Does she actually think Dennis is bad? Is she actually going to get anything out of her reread of Rondo’s ISO? :shrug2:

However, I think both good and bad Golden would defend Kate here. Don’t know which it is yet
made me feel like I had a parrot on my shoulder since I had nearly the same thoughts pretty much in real time.

They did fluff a lot more early game than I thought, but meh, that's probably NAI. After this, they've gotten a lot quieter as the day has gone on, but I am fine with their takes. Can you please point out which ones you take offense to?
Townie because jokey then prolly NAI. Quiet but liked their takes... hard to follow mate. Which takes did u like?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Marmot wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:53 am

Their ISO was meh.

I see
And this placates you?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Le petit poussin wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:54 am

Scotty wolf definitely.

These posts:

You randed wolf huh.

No I didn't

this is so cute

Vite him

Townie because jokey then prolly NAI. Quiet but liked their takes... hard to follow mate. Which takes did u like?
I'd like to wait to hear from Ender before I answer this. I want to see their thoughts.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I viberead Dizzy as town rn.

Sean, not so much. He doesn't have any bite, which is what I tend to expect from v!Sean.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:55 am

Their ISO was meh.

I see
And this placates you?
No it doesn't.

Dennis has 100 posts, and summing his ISO up as a singular "meh" doesn't do anything for me.

Also I disagree. I think some of his content today has been fairly townie, so I don't see what you're seeing.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Marmot wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:58 am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:55 am

Their ISO was meh.

I see
And this placates you?
No it doesn't.

Dennis has 100 posts, and summing his ISO up as a singular "meh" doesn't do anything for me.

Also I disagree. I think some of his content today has been fairly townie, so I don't see what you're seeing.
Well considering that I ran his ISO yesterday and haven't seen a single post from him today, I also don't see what you're seeing. Literally.

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Marmot wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:51 am
Creature wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:48 am
What is?
Try me.
No, too risky.
What's at stake here?
My reputation
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

@Marmot why are you voting Ender?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:48 pm I browsed some of Dennis's ISO.

Dennis doesn't feel like Dennis from Cartomancy (his only scum game), where I think he did play with a lot of snark and confidence, but often strayed towards posts that didn't offer much content.

He is making reads (NAI), but he's also engaging in extended interactions and offering some clarity in his thought process which I think is rand!v. Golden mentioned in P#2084 that he finds players who excuse themselves from solving early in this game due to the volume to be mildly scummy, but even though Dennis made that excuse, he isn't even doing that, and that was true as of the time Golden made that comment.

It is possible that w!Dennis realizes that the way he played in Cartomancy would be hard to replicate again given it would just be hard to get away with relying purely on snark again, but I don't think this is it.
@Seanzie

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 671
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:56 am
Le petit poussin wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:54 am

Scotty wolf definitely.

These posts:

No I didn't

this is so cute

Vite him

I'd like to wait to hear from Ender before I answer this. I want to see their thoughts.
viewtopic.php?p=1008773#p1008773

Weird ass read.

viewtopic.php?p=1008793#p1008793

viewtopic.php?p=1008844#p1008844

viewtopic.php?p=1008870#p1008870

viewtopic.php?p=1008887#p1008887

viewtopic.php?p=1008905#p1008905

viewtopic.php?p=1008918#p1008918

viewtopic.php?p=1008920#p1008920

viewtopic.php?p=1008946#p1008946

I feel like there's at least two wolves in this mess. Specifically in Scotty/IAWY/Cape

Then there's not a whole lot in the rest of the ISO that makes me think different.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

And that's the last you're getting from me tonight
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:48 am
Dennis wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:43 am Golden could go either way I can't keep track of him to save my life

Kate might be town but she has been very centered on her towniness rather than solving, something of note but I don't think it's too alignment indicative

Party Crasher, I've got no clue on but I rolled my eyes and thought "lame" when I read it was 6 people, for some reason. Couldn't tell ya why

Falcon could be bad but also I think that like every D1 so I'm leaving him alone (and on that topic I won't vote Wilgy today for the same reason)

Lucy is doing her thing where she just says "player x town" so like maybe town

Urist could be bad, that's where my vote would be if I wanted to vote but I don't

Sabi and I are townreading each other, which I hate to be THAT guy but it gives me a bad feeling about them. I will ignore that for now though

Alison is doing that thing where she has the largest ego in the world so I guess maybe town but like maybe drop it back a notch

No one else comes to mind immediately, I'm off to bed buh bye
This is wolf.

Why has no one voted this.
Do you know just how many people have voted this because it is greater than 0
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:02 am @Marmot why are you voting Ender?
I didn't like some of his reads, particularly his Cape one in P#3086 I think is a very wolfy post.

Although overall, that read has waned since then, especially given his reasoning for actually suspecting Cape is sound.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Marmot wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:04 am
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:48 pm I browsed some of Dennis's ISO.

Dennis doesn't feel like Dennis from Cartomancy (his only scum game), where I think he did play with a lot of snark and confidence, but often strayed towards posts that didn't offer much content.

He is making reads (NAI), but he's also engaging in extended interactions and offering some clarity in his thought process which I think is rand!v. Golden mentioned in P#2084 that he finds players who excuse themselves from solving early in this game due to the volume to be mildly scummy, but even though Dennis made that excuse, he isn't even doing that, and that was true as of the time Golden made that comment.

It is possible that w!Dennis realizes that the way he played in Cartomancy would be hard to replicate again given it would just be hard to get away with relying purely on snark again, but I don't think this is it.
@Seanzie
I didn't catch Dennis in Cartomancy, and while many people said they played quite differently than their previous games, I remember looking at their ISO and just not seeing it, so my "meh" read is not really based on how Cartomancy!Dennis compares to previous-games!Dennis.

Why would playing snarky be hard to replicate? If anything, that would be easy to replicate, but Dennis might not do it since it would remind people of their recent wolf game.

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:57 am Folks we need to stop tolerating tutuu's wilful harassment of my radishy peen. This has been going on for like three years, where she persistently scissor-emojis my discord messages and DMs me pics where my peen has been removed. Don't encourage threatening behaviour like this!
Would be really funny if Radish was the one who sent the picture
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

[VOTE: Cape] aubergine

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Dennis wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:07 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:48 am
Dennis wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:43 am Golden could go either way I can't keep track of him to save my life

Kate might be town but she has been very centered on her towniness rather than solving, something of note but I don't think it's too alignment indicative

Party Crasher, I've got no clue on but I rolled my eyes and thought "lame" when I read it was 6 people, for some reason. Couldn't tell ya why

Falcon could be bad but also I think that like every D1 so I'm leaving him alone (and on that topic I won't vote Wilgy today for the same reason)

Lucy is doing her thing where she just says "player x town" so like maybe town

Urist could be bad, that's where my vote would be if I wanted to vote but I don't

Sabi and I are townreading each other, which I hate to be THAT guy but it gives me a bad feeling about them. I will ignore that for now though

Alison is doing that thing where she has the largest ego in the world so I guess maybe town but like maybe drop it back a notch

No one else comes to mind immediately, I'm off to bed buh bye
This is wolf.

Why has no one voted this.
Do you know just how many people have voted this because it is greater than 0
In my defense....

Look! Squirrel!
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 216

Post by Master Radishes »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:08 am
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:57 am Folks we need to stop tolerating tutuu's wilful harassment of my radishy peen. This has been going on for like three years, where she persistently scissor-emojis my discord messages and DMs me pics where my peen has been removed. Don't encourage threatening behaviour like this!
Would be really funny if Radish was the one who sent the picture
Honestly I'm actually a bit jealous I didn't think of it.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”