Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 72
Aka: Iawy

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D2

Post by Inawordyes »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:01 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:59 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:54 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:51 pm Before Mac comes in here screaming for my head because he refuses to listen to me,

No, he is perfectly fine. No, he is not a hostage. No, I am not mafia. Thank you
oh yeh iawy pretended not to see me ask him to vote me and loverised me overnight so do with that what you will
And there we go, so a few things:

1) I was reading the thread and catching up, and made it very clear where I was at in the thread leading through EoD. Mac's whole "vote for me Iawy" spiel happened after the part of the thread that I got to, so I didn't see him advocating for it at all
2) Mac is not loverized, but we do have a neighbor chat for the remainder of today because this is a toxic relationship and I am breaking it off for obvious reasons
3) I picked Mac yesterday morning, long before his EoD shenanigans (since that came after the action deadline), so don't let his bias of the situation cloud how you "do with that what you will" since Mac very clearly hates my guts and made it well-known last night when he was screaming in my face
I didn't scream anything you nonsense peddler. I basically ignored you cuz you're outed mafia to me. And "Mac hates my guts" is very not true lol.
Repeating "your outed Mafia lol" to me after every single message I sent you for the first hour isn't "I basically ignored you"
:omg:
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 287
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Urist wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:04 pm Soo at some point we need to talk about how we have 5 claimed "town" kills and the only unclaimed kill is rask
Did someone claim the TSP kill?
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 470

Post by Creature »

Currently alive:

Alison
Creature
DrWilgy
Dyslexicon
EnderWiggin
falcon45ca
Golden
Guillotine
hollowkatt
Inawordyes
Kate
Lilypetal
MacDougall
Marmot
master radishes
Michelle
Neon
Nutella
Party Crasher
Porscha
RondoDimBuckle
S~V~S
Scotty
Seanzie
sig
Sloonei
Urist
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 303

Post by Urist »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:03 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:02 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:00 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:59 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:58 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:58 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:55 pm btw I don't really check ppl who vote me I shoot one of them and it's a compulsive action so unless you want to die don't vote me and also force the entire poe to vote me every day lol
You hard claim this?
of course
Then you are mafia because i am this.

[VOTE: Macdougall] aubergine

This is not an FPS
u never cease to amaze me how much you insist on doing insultingly dumb shit
Im your CC, we cant both have the same exact ability as town.

And please treat me with respect if you still appreciate our friendship, im done tolerating this treatment mate.
insulting the action not the person...

you always try to mod angleshoot like this because you think all game hosts adhere to the same game building principles you do and you're often wrong... play mafia not guess the mod
Just ignore guillo, there's evidence in the thread that he's wrong. he just doesn't read.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Urist wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:04 pm Soo at some point we need to talk about how we have 5 claimed "town" kills and the only unclaimed kill is rask
I don't believe Neon shot TSP.
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 436
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Mac i bet you and iawy won't vote me today
Spoiler: show
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 978

Post by MacDougall »

Inawordyes wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:05 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:51 pm Before Mac comes in here screaming for my head because he refuses to listen to me,

No, he is perfectly fine. No, he is not a hostage. No, I am not mafia. Thank you
oh yeh iawy pretended not to see me ask him to vote me and loverised me overnight so do with that what you will

1) I was reading the thread and catching up, and made it very clear where I was at in the thread leading through EoD. Mac's whole "vote for me Iawy" spiel happened after the part of the thread that I got to, so I didn't see him advocating for it at all
2) Mac is not loverized, but we do have a neighbor chat for the remainder of today because this is a toxic relationship and I am breaking it off for obvious reasons
3) I picked Mac yesterday morning, long before his EoD shenanigans (since that came after the action deadline), so don't let his bias of the situation cloud how you "do with that what you will" since Mac very clearly hates my guts and made it well-known last night when he was screaming in my face
I didn't scream anything you nonsense peddler. I basically ignored you cuz you're outed mafia to me. And "Mac hates my guts" is very not true lol.
Repeating "your outed Mafia lol" to me after every single message I sent you for the first hour isn't "I basically ignored you"
uh I didn't scream at you and I didn't interact with you for the following 23 hrs so I'd say it's a fair appraisal
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Inawordyes wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:02 pm
Kate wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:56 pm :haha:
Inawordyes wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:55 pm Someone sent me beans, I presume it was Dennis since his role is literally a fruit vendor who sends beans
hi Kate, this is literally the first post I've seen of yours and I read the entire game

[VOTE: Kate] aubergine

please die
This is my 60th post. Low for me, yes, but not even close to the lowest. Reread.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 648

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Inawordyes wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:05 pm

Lmfao I would Pay money to read that chat right now
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Alright man
Alison

Post by Alison »

Creature wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:06 pm
Neon claimed to have shot Sabi
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Goddamn
☆Princess Abigail☆

Alison wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:05 pm
Yes. Me.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 180

Post by Kate »

Why?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Alison wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:07 pm
Neon also claimed to have shot TSP but it's prob a joke
Alison

Post by Alison »

I think Guillo is town by the way
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Neon claimed to kill both Sabi and tsp
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 436
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Urist wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:06 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:58 pm

You hard claim this?
of course

This is not an FPS

And please treat me with respect if you still appreciate our friendship, im done tolerating this treatment mate.

you always try to mod angleshoot like this because you think all game hosts adhere to the same game building principles you do and you're often wrong... play mafia not guess the mod
Just ignore guillo, there's evidence in the thread that he's wrong. he just doesn't read.
I read, there are roles that look almost identical but differ in something. Go look.

The role Mac claimed is exactly like mine, cant be.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Anyway I know I'm town

Neon is prob town for claiming the Sabi kill

I believe Mac's role

IAWY may be wolf but it's not my concern because they are loverized and likely dying with Mac soon if town

I forgot who shot ilaro though
☆Princess Abigail☆

I claimed both

ImageImage

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Neon wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:08 pm
I claimed both
I think you're just trolling about shooting TSP.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Urist wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:07 pm Neon claimed to kill both Sabi and tsp
>roll town doublevigilante
>on n1 shoot a mafia goon and the town tracker
>perfectly balanced, as all things should be
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

anywhere sabi was mafia that's funny
☆Princess Abigail☆

And I told Sabi at one point that I could shoot them and Porscha but I wasn't gonna shoot Porscha.

ImageImage

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Seanzie is claiming the shot on ilario which is quite meh tbh. That can be either a town kill or a wolf kill imo.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Creature wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:08 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:08 pm
I claimed both
I think you're just trolling about shooting TSP.
Hard claim never rescind

Mafia come shoot me tonight

ImageImage

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I think sig's town and I probably ain't touching Porscha today unless someone actually believes she is in her wolf meta.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D1

Post by MacDougall »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:48 pm @Lilypetal stop voting me ffs if you're town
lily is now top town
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:08 pm
Urist wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:06 pm

of course

This is not an FPS

I read, there are roles that look almost identical but differ in something. Go look.

The role Mac claimed is exactly like mine, cant be.
Cape and pyxxy have the same role no?
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 671
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Neon shot sabi.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 52

Post by hollowkatt »

Pro Tip: Do not be sick in Ohio.
I came down with a combination upper respiratory infection and sinus infection on thursday as we traveled to kalahari resort. By friday I was so doped up on nyquil that I spent the entire day face down in my hotel room bed.
Saturday was a combo of waterpark and traveling back home, all of which is some kind of fever dream the likes of which I will never truly remember.
I know there was a chicken tender sandwich involved. The sauce sucked ass.

My pills are the size of horse tranquilizers. I may die taking them. It's still better than the coughing.

what's good?
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
☆Princess Abigail☆

I went back and forth on ender or Sabi but thought Sabi was scummy for something I read overnight during my catch up

ImageImage

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I hold the personal opinion that Kate is town

I also think Rondo should be town if Mac knows how to read him?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:11 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:09 pm Lalala voting IAWY lalalala
Do something
iawy is mafia wilgy is town
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Neon wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:07 pm
Yes. Me.
wait wtf
☆Princess Abigail☆

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:10 pm Pro Tip: Do not be sick in Ohio.
I came down with a combination upper respiratory infection and sinus infection on thursday as we traveled to kalahari resort. By friday I was so doped up on nyquil that I spent the entire day face down in my hotel room bed.
Saturday was a combo of waterpark and traveling back home, all of which is some kind of fever dream the likes of which I will never truly remember.

My pills are the size of horse tranquilizers. I may die taking them. It's still better than the coughing.

what's good?
Better advice never go to Ohio

ImageImage

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 391
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:48 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:48 pm I shot Sabi. No regrets.
Nice. I shot Ilario.
Nice to both
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:11 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:07 pm
Yes. Me.
wait wtf
*shrugs*

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:09 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:08 pm
Creature wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:56 pm 112 is a maybe

Alison is a no

Cape90 is a good

Creature is a no

Dennis is an eh

DrWilgy is a no I guess

Dyslexicon is a meh

EnderWiggin is probably a no

falcon45ca is probably a no too

Golden is a maybe

Guillotine is an eh

hollowkatt is a possible good option

ilario is a maybe

Inawordyes is a good

Kate is a maybe

Le petit poussin is a possible good option

Lilypetal is a possible good option too

MacDougall is a I don't recommend right now although I can see him being wolf

Marmot is a no

master radishes is probably a no

Michelle is probably a no

Neon is a meh

Nutella is a maybe

Party Crasher is a maybe

Porscha is a meh

pyxxy is a good (but I have some reasons to not want him rn)

S~V~S is an I have no idea

Sabiplz is a possible good option

Scotty is a meh

Seanzie is a fence

sig is probably a no

Sloonei is a meh/maybe

TonyStarkPrime is a maybe

Urist is a meh
I notice I am not on this list. Creature flash wagon?
OK that creature list sucks
Creature town probably Rondo also town
☆Princess Abigail☆

I am Thanos.

Balance in all things.

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:48 pm I hop off iawy to avoid ties
iawy is mafia
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 338
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I take sabi’s role to mean she was vanilla, but her team possesses the ability to perform a soup kill.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Creature wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:06 pm Currently alive:

Alison
Creature
DrWilgy
Dyslexicon
EnderWiggin
falcon45ca
Golden
Guillotine
hollowkatt
Inawordyes
Kate
Lilypetal
MacDougall
Marmot
master radishes
Michelle
Neon
Nutella
Party Crasher
Porscha
RondoDimBuckle
S~V~S
Scotty
Seanzie
sig
Sloonei
Urist
Oh I forgot to mention I am also townreading Marmot

I am prob going to add Michelle because people seem fairly sure she is town?

I am not adding Lilypetal yet because I could still see her as a wolf
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Neon wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:11 pm

what's good?
look it wasn't my choice, the PTA organized it and as my GF is the head of the PTA I kinda had to go along
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I mean I already had Neon as town.

But also Neon is very town after those claims.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:50 pm
Golden wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:44 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:40 pm
Golden wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:39 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:24 pm OK my vote is stale and hk can be dealt with later so I'm moving to iawy since I don't like the Dennis and Cape wagons at all.
Dennis is the only of the three who has struck me as slightly wolfy, but I am interested in a fourth option if one could be found and agreed upon.
Who are your options for a 4th
I just shifted my vote back to [VOTE: guillotine] aubergine so that's one. That he pushed the 'golden's town read of kate doesn't make sense' and actively said 'I'll solve this game when it's bigger' means he falls into both the categories of 'easy wolfy things' that I have engaged in.

Not sure why Urist gets so many town reads.

112, TSP and MR all fall into a 'haven't seen town hunting' but I don't know any of them well and it feels like others suggest this might be NAI?

That'd be my top 5 atm.
I'm fine with Guillotine or MR in that list.

Idk I think 112 and Tsp can be sorted out via night actions

May I offer ilario?
guillo MR ilario all prob town

112 prob wolf given tsp is dead town
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 391
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Hm
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:12 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:48 pm I hop off iawy to avoid ties
iawy is mafia
seems that way lets get him
[VOTE: iawy] aubergine

when in doubt sheep mac
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Alison

Post by Alison »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:12 pm I take sabi’s role to mean she was vanilla, but her team possesses the ability to perform a soup kill.
I think this makes sense but someone asked earlier why they davigged lucy who had claimed and would die to soup instead of dayvigging an unknown and letting lucy die to soup later
☆Princess Abigail☆

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:12 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:11 pm

what's good?
look it wasn't my choice, the PTA organized it and as my GF is the head of the PTA I kinda had to go along
Sad. The only thing of worth in Ohio is Cedar Point and Kings Island

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”