100%

Total votes: 9
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D2

Post by Michelle »

Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:40 am DZ has better reads than me. He wanted to hero cfd creature d1 with only 45 mins left in day, while he was drunk, bless his little heart. Can i vote creature?
Who are you?

Why do you ask permission to vote?
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:48 am I’m having this tinfoil that Neon is on mafia team 2 and the sabi kill was the mafia team 1 odd night factional kill

I think it’s time for me to go to sleep
Lmao
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 978

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:46 am
Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:44 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:41 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:38 am 112
Alison
Dyslexicon
Guillotine
Kate
Nutella
Party Crasher
S~V~S
Seanzie
Sloonei

I would much appreciate anyone who townreads the above names giving light to why. I have no interest in "vibes" or other such answers. I want real tangible line in the sand answers please. Or if you are in this list, please show me where you think you've been town.
Dyslexicon
Nutella
Party Crasher
S~V~S
Seanzie

How's this list make ppl feel?
I still see no reason to believe Party Crasher’s vote is worth anything.

But I have no town reads of any of those peoplr
Ever since someone pointed out PC is an NPC I’ve been pretty confident that they are an NPC and that they can’t win. Elimming them just feels like a waste to me, that’s six brains we can get the benefit of
This is a really bizarre defense of a slot that has been openly scummy.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Why am I suddenly part of everyone's tinfoiling when yesterday I was in very very few solves and I didn't present the head of a wolf on a pike fir you.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Post by Party Crasher »

Michelle wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:48 am
Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:40 am DZ has better reads than me. He wanted to hero cfd creature d1 with only 45 mins left in day, while he was drunk, bless his little heart. Can i vote creature?
Who are you?

tutuu
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Who are you?

Also DZ is a tryhard townie and wanting to hero CFD creature d1 sounds like wolf DZ if not a total fabrication.
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 671
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

I want to say.

If it IS multiball then killing all of Sabi's team if we can is better than tinfoiling a second team.

Because successfully killing 1 mafia team in multiball makes it a lot easier on town.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 436
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Who are you?

Michelle. Im sheeping you.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 338
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Dear Chase,

I feel like I can call you Chase because you and me are so alike. I'd like to meet you one day, it would be great to have a catch. I know I can't throw as fast as you but I think you'd be impressed with my speed.

I love your hair, you run fast. Did you have a good relationship with your father? Me neither. These are all things we can talk about and more. I know you have not been getting my letters because I know you would write back if you did. I hope you write back this time, and we can become good friends. I am sure our relationship would be a real home run!
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:49 am
Alison
Dyslexicon
Guillotine
Kate
Nutella
Party Crasher
S~V~S
Seanzie
Sloonei

I would much appreciate anyone who townreads the above names giving light to why. I have no interest in "vibes" or other such answers. I want real tangible line in the sand answers please. Or if you are in this list, please show me where you think you've been town.
Dyslexicon
Nutella
Party Crasher
S~V~S
Seanzie

Ever since someone pointed out PC is an NPC I’ve been pretty confident that they are an NPC and that they can’t win. Elimming them just feels like a waste to me, that’s six brains we can get the benefit of
They literally didn’t win a game in 2022. I don’t see that they can be eligible to win this.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
☆Princess Abigail☆

[VOTE: PC] aubergine

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Having two large wolf teams means town has essentially lost this game already with the amount of town who have died. The fact that so many bullets have flown and only one wolf has died doesn't lend to the idea that we have two wolf teams though it is possible cuz it's kind of a GOC trope honestly.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:50 am
Who are you?

Sheep your brain please, i was wrong yday :(

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:51 am
Alison
Dyslexicon
Guillotine
Kate
Nutella
Party Crasher
S~V~S
Seanzie
Sloonei

Dyslexicon
Nutella
Party Crasher
S~V~S
Seanzie

They literally didn’t win a game in 2022. I don’t see that they can be eligible to win this.
Everyone in it did. And please desist defending a scummy slot with scummy reasoning.
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 1097
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:35 am Yeah Rondo, I think I’m conflating someone else. I haven’t been taking notes today as I’ve been multitasking at work.

It was mostly creature that had my eye picking apart sabi isos
No worries.

Did you give your opinions on:

Sloonie / Kate / SVS and Wilgy / Urist / Ender?
Alison
Dyslexicon
Guillotine
Kate
Nutella
Party Crasher
S~V~S
Seanzie
Sloonei

The above for you as well
Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:38 am My reads sucked LMAO!!!!
its ok tutuu you cant have them all be winners. Above read please.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 434

Post by Scotty »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:48 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:46 am
Alison
Dyslexicon
Guillotine
Kate
Nutella
Party Crasher
S~V~S
Seanzie
Sloonei

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:39 am I'd like to point out that I don't think Nutella has been anywhere close to her obvious high wim driving herself bananas town self at all at any stage of this game.
Nutella is the one I'd clear from that list. (I've liked Sloonei's day this phase so far but not enough to remove him from sus-lists.)

But I'll admit I'm not familiar with Nut's play thaaaat much.

I'll throw together the posts/reasons that made me think Nut town tho.
Please do because from my vantage point she is not out of her wolf range in the slightest because her townrange is "compulsively solves the game in such a way as to make herself a huge threat to the mafia and becomes a focal point of every game she is town in" and I don't think that applies at all here. At this point I would have expected town Nutella to have some very strong perspectives and for them to be quite clear, but I don't have that. She feels like a bystander, in a game that had two town wagons day 1.
I don’t feel like she’s a bystander at all actually.

I feel like she’s made some very confident reads that have all been wrong. If I recall, ‘Cape is wolf’ ‘pyxxy is wolf’ ‘iawy is wolf’ ‘Scotty is wolf’

Does that make her bad? No, town is wrong a lot…but it’s almost like she’s just slinging mud to whatever will stick. And her track record thus far in this game…is not good.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Michelle wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:45 am
Alison
Dyslexicon
Guillotine
Kate
Nutella
Party Crasher
S~V~S
Seanzie
Sloonei

Guillo for the attack on HK (fake-able but still. )
Party because Zeus pocketed me (i thought he wants to sokve) however the others heads of the hydra are wolfy

I kind of vibed with Dizzy's catch up so i think he posted some towny thoughts
I thought Kate claiming vanilla was townie. I think now it could be a derp attempt. I am not ready to make a read though because i have to read the Iso
Has HK flipped yet?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:51 am Dear Chase,

I feel like I can call you Chase because you and me are so alike. I'd like to meet you one day, it would be great to have a catch. I know I can't throw as fast as you but I think you'd be impressed with my speed.

I love your hair, you run fast. Did you have a good relationship with your father? Me neither. These are all things we can talk about and more. I know you have not been getting my letters because I know you would write back if you did. I hope you write back this time, and we can become good friends. I am sure our relationship would be a real home run!
This game is currently an absolute town destruction and the season 7 champion is making jokes.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 391
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

@MacDougall the longer you ignore that im top town the more sus you are. you were literally looking at sabi spew and ender quoted where sabi spewed me and you acted like it didnt exist
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:52 am
Alison
Dyslexicon
Guillotine
Kate
Nutella
Party Crasher
S~V~S
Seanzie
Sloonei

Dyslexicon
Nutella
Party Crasher
S~V~S
Seanzie

Everyone in it did. And please desist defending a scummy slot with scummy reasoning.
Noone in it did
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:51 am Having two large wolf teams means town has essentially lost this game already with the amount of town who have died. The fact that so many bullets have flown and only one wolf has died doesn't lend to the idea that we have two wolf teams though it is possible cuz it's kind of a GOC trope honestly.
I think two mafia is more town leaning than one, they will hunt and shoot each other.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Alison
Dyslexicon
Guillotine
Kate
Nutella
Party Crasher
S~V~S
Seanzie
Sloonei

Dyslexicon
Nutella
Party Crasher
S~V~S
Seanzie

I’d rather someone shoot them rather than waste a day elim on tbh

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:53 am
Alison
Dyslexicon
Guillotine
Kate
Nutella
Party Crasher
S~V~S
Seanzie
Sloonei

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:39 am I'd like to point out that I don't think Nutella has been anywhere close to her obvious high wim driving herself bananas town self at all at any stage of this game.
Nutella is the one I'd clear from that list. (I've liked Sloonei's day this phase so far but not enough to remove him from sus-lists.)

Please do because from my vantage point she is not out of her wolf range in the slightest because her townrange is "compulsively solves the game in such a way as to make herself a huge threat to the mafia and becomes a focal point of every game she is town in" and I don't think that applies at all here. At this point I would have expected town Nutella to have some very strong perspectives and for them to be quite clear, but I don't have that. She feels like a bystander, in a game that had two town wagons day 1.

I feel like she’s made some very confident reads that have all been wrong. If I recall, ‘Cape is wolf’ ‘pyxxy is wolf’ ‘iawy is wolf’ ‘Scotty is wolf’

Does that make her bad? No, town is wrong a lot…but it’s almost like she’s just slinging mud to whatever will stick. And her track record thus far in this game…is not good.
Sorry but that is actually a bystander when you consider what town Nutella usually is. Hurling out hot take reads with no basis that all end up wrong is essentially outing for nutella.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Alison
Dyslexicon
Guillotine
Kate
Nutella
Party Crasher
S~V~S
Seanzie
Sloonei

Dyslexicon
Nutella
Party Crasher
S~V~S
Seanzie

Wait that was a lie?
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Michelle wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:52 am
Who are you?

I lost track of the game and i dont trust Mac, whom i'd sheep,if i believed he is town.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:54 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:51 am Having two large wolf teams means town has essentially lost this game already with the amount of town who have died. The fact that so many bullets have flown and only one wolf has died doesn't lend to the idea that we have two wolf teams though it is possible cuz it's kind of a GOC trope honestly.
I think two mafia is more town leaning than one, they will hunt and shoot each other.
I don't understand how this is a reply to what I just wrote. The amount of town who have already died means that the town are so far behind that we will most likely not catch up. Especially if there are numerous 3ps as well like in most GOC games.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Neon wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:49 am Why am I suddenly part of everyone's tinfoiling when yesterday I was in very very few solves and I didn't present the head of a wolf on a pike fir you.
As far as I can tell, you’re just the eye of my potato

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Like this is so cringe lol. I'm not super high wim because I'm fucking tired and busy irl and dont give a shit about mafia anymore but even with that I've still been pretty goddamn obvtown and you saw it clearly at eod and called me lock town at some point and youre just glossing over it now?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:50 am
Who are you?

Also DZ is a tryhard townie and wanting to hero CFD creature d1 sounds like wolf DZ if not a total fabrication.
If you read that post it says Zeus wasn't sober, so that's not it imo

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dyslexicon
Nutella
Party Crasher
S~V~S
Seanzie

Wait that was a lie?
Well maybe not, but on the surface I refuse to believe it to be true.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:53 am
Alison
Dyslexicon
Guillotine
Kate
Nutella
Party Crasher
S~V~S
Seanzie
Sloonei

I dislike the false equivalency here that Nutella has been wrong on Cape / Pyxxy and IAWY so they must be wrong on you
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Like I highposted plenty d1 and have given plenty of takes and free flowing back and forth thoughts that are out of my wolf range, I'm not doing high effort posts because the game is huge, you know how I operate man cmon
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:56 am
Like this is so cringe lol. I'm not super high wim because I'm fucking tired and busy irl and dont give a shit about mafia anymore but even with that I've still been pretty goddamn obvtown and you saw it clearly at eod and called me lock town at some point and youre just glossing over it now?
Yes because I am reevaluating this dumb game in light of it being a stomp. Do you have a problem with me reevaluating this game?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Mac, is that you?

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:56 am

Wait that was a lie?
You know what we could have less of if you’re town?

Telling people to desist from making actually relevant points because you like your reads.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Oh how cringe that Mac has reevaluated and is no longer holding on to his meme snap reads that helped contribute to a forlorn gamestate. I better insult him for it.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:53 am

This game is currently an absolute town destruction and the season 7 champion is making jokes.
I dislike the attack on town WIM. But go on make your case because I see a lot of people calling Sloonie town
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:55 am
Who are you?

I lost track of the game and i dont trust Mac, whom i'd sheep,if i believed he is town.
Even as town Mac can be wrong
Just try to tie the dots by yourself

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:57 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:56 am

Wait that was a lie?
You know what we could have less of if you’re town?

Telling people to desist from making actually relevant points because you like your reads.
I am doing no such thing. I am telling you to desist from using spurious reasoning to defend a slot that is not being townie. That is a fair request to make in a game where the town solving methodology has been tantamount to chewing on rocks and counting the pieces of teeth that come out.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seriously does no one read the setup? One mafia cant shoot the other, only one has factional kill the others have to be found and survive.tm
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Alison
Dyslexicon
Guillotine
Kate
Nutella
Party Crasher
S~V~S
Seanzie
Sloonei

Ive had some pretty damn strong perspectives if you actually read my posts it's just that theyve also 180ed a few times
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:58 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:53 am

I dislike the attack on town WIM. But go on make your case because I see a lot of people calling Sloonie town
How is this an attack on town WIM? I am currently attempting the opposite. If anything what you are doing right now is attacking MY wim.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I don’t think it is necessary or productive to assume that there are two mafia teams right now. It is a possibility. But we are better off simply focusing on making reads right now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Michelle wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:58 am
Guillotine wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:55 am
Who are you?

Even as town Mac can be wrong
Just try to tie the dots by yourself
I lost motivation
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

And I was definitely not a bystander at eod, I pushed hard for cape, you were there???
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I say “we” when I have no intention of diving too deeply into anything over the next ~48 hours. I’m just here to play Thread Dad.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:52 am
Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:35 am Yeah Rondo, I think I’m conflating someone else. I haven’t been taking notes today as I’ve been multitasking at work.

It was mostly creature that had my eye picking apart sabi isos
No worries.

Did you give your opinions on:

Sloonie / Kate / SVS and Wilgy / Urist / Ender?
Alison
Dyslexicon
Guillotine
Kate
Nutella
Party Crasher
S~V~S
Seanzie
Sloonei

The above for you as well
Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:38 am My reads sucked LMAO!!!!
its ok tutuu you cant have them all be winners. Above read please.
Yes:
viewtopic.php?p=1013744#p1013744

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:00 am And I was definitely not a bystander at eod, I pushed hard for cape, you were there???
No you were not a bystander in the context of the end of day yesterday that was a terrible outcome for town, that observation was more of a description of how you've been on day 2, when we need people to actually help us catch back up. You know, the scenario in which said observation would actually be a sensible one to make.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Nutella not bystander when lots of town are wagoned and dying