Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D2

Post by Party Crasher »

Neon wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:15 am
Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:10 am
Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:10 am
Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:09 am why are there 2 votes on me and guillo and 4 votes on mac

are you people trolling or what
mac is wolfing
Why is Mac wolfing

I haven't caught up yet so brief summary or quote of the more damning posts would be appreciated
He's not people are just using a ridiculous tinfoil to accuse him off being a wolf because scotty shot IAWY
not me, I'm not paying close enough attention to know who shot who or about random tinfoils
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:15 am
Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:09 am why are there 2 votes on me and guillo and 4 votes on mac

mac is wolfing
Why is Mac wolfing

I haven't caught up yet so brief summary or quote of the more damning posts would be appreciated
he's doing that thing where the moment there's pressure from more than one person on him that he unloads a large amount of aggression, appeals to emotion, and starts talking about how he's just trying to be a good villager and everyone else is making that too hard for him, and they just need to give him space, and if they don't, they're bad at the game, etc etc etc
He does this as town. I've seen it multiple times. This is not a reliable read.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I've killed him for it in fact lol

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 338
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

mac is wolfing
Why is Mac wolfing

he's doing that thing where the moment there's pressure from more than one person on him that he unloads a large amount of aggression, appeals to emotion, and starts talking about how he's just trying to be a good villager and everyone else is making that too hard for him, and they just need to give him space, and if they don't, they're bad at the game, etc etc etc
This is not my perception of what happened.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

mac found sabi as a wolf in a towny not tmi way like me

he's town
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Neon wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:17 am

mac is wolfing
Why is Mac wolfing

and he does it as a wolf

and I've seen him do it exactly like this, right now... when he was wolfing
Alison
Posts in topic: 287

Post by Alison »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:12 am

mac is wolfing
Why is Mac wolfing

He came in and tried to spark conversation. People slapped him down. He became agitated. People called him a big bad wolf.

It made little sense.
I actually think the wolves may have attempted to kill him last night

1) There are a huge amount of players in this game.
2) Town obviously has a lot of KP.
3) 1 + 2 = Mafia probably has more than 1 KP a night.
4) There was only one unclaimed kill on N1, and all the claimed kills were on slots that a town would quite reasonably shoot.
5) 3 + 4 = The Mafia probably has more than 1 KP a night and some of that KP went missing, ie. the wolves carrying the kill were blocked or the kill targets were protected by a doctor.

If anyone made a roleblock last night, step forward now... otherwise it seems likely that some mafia kills were healed by a doctor.

The most obvious doctor targets is Alison the perennial N1/N2 kill who claimed vigilante, and Mac the perennial N1/N2 kill who claimed cop.

Ergo I think there's a good chance that either me or Mac were healed last night. This is also a defense against the people who are asking why I wasn't blocked/killed

Gonna continue catching up
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:15 am Alison's perspective is fake.
shes obv wolf lmao 🤣 @Alison

-t
Alison

Post by Alison »

mac is wolfing
Why is Mac wolfing

That's NAI at best, why is he actually mafia
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:18 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:12 am

mac is wolfing
Why is Mac wolfing

He came in and tried to spark conversation. People slapped him down. He became agitated. People called him a big bad wolf.

It made little sense.
I actually think the wolves may have attempted to kill him last night

1) There are a huge amount of players in this game.
2) Town obviously has a lot of KP.
3) 1 + 2 = Mafia probably has more than 1 KP a night.
4) There was only one unclaimed kill on N1, and all the claimed kills were on slots that a town would quite reasonably shoot.
5) 3 + 4 = The Mafia probably has more than 1 KP a night and some of that KP went missing, ie. the wolves carrying the kill were blocked or the kill targets were protected by a doctor.

If anyone made a roleblock last night, step forward now... otherwise it seems likely that some mafia kills were healed by a doctor.

The most obvious doctor targets is Alison the perennial N1/N2 kill who claimed vigilante, and Mac the perennial N1/N2 kill who claimed cop.

Ergo I think there's a good chance that either me or Mac were healed last night. This is also a defense against the people who are asking why I wasn't blocked/killed

Gonna continue catching up
this is a funny post +1
Alison

Post by Alison »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:14 am
Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:12 am
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:10 am Why do you think you weren't blocked?
the most obvious one is that mafia figured I'd shoot pyxxy and didn't feel threatened by it? or they just didn't have a blocker
What about the other names you were suggested, like Radishes? Do you think he's just town too, or that the wolves somehow specifically thought you'd go for pyxxy?
In the world where they didn't have a blocker they couldn't do jack shit about my shot

In the world where they do have a blocker I think Radishes is pretty likely to be town yeah.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:19 am

mac is wolfing
Why is Mac wolfing

That's NAI at best, why is he actually mafia
it's really not but I don't have the motivation to argue against the people playing in this game so I'll just let you all sink
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

back to you tutuu
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 1097
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Neon wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:15 am

mac is wolfing
Why is Mac wolfing

He's not people are just using a ridiculous tinfoil to accuse him off being a wolf because scotty shot IAWY
I dont know how I can make this anymore clear. in cartomancy mac ignored proper play and he was town he pushed who he thought was suspicious, I called him out on it and he said bah humbug to proper play. this game he is pushing proper play of wagon counter wagon and with the scotty shot it shows mac was pushing town / town elims. if we assume that the elimination of d2 was IAWY then D3 the proper play is to kill someone who is leading the charge. Mac knows this. So that is why I am pushing him because he would have pushed IAWY. This is one of the many reasons I am pushing him
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:20 am back to you tutuu

^syn

-t
Alison

Post by Alison »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:14 am
the most obvious one is that mafia figured I'd shoot pyxxy and didn't feel threatened by it? or they just didn't have a blocker
This question is largely a formality, but:

Why did you claim in the first place?
I always claim KP when I have it (and sometimes even when I don't) because I like strongarming/pressuring people by threatening to shoot them (like I did with Golden). I also knew that I wouldn't be able to read the full game and would probably have to ask the thread for a consensus shotlist at some point so that I don't accidentally skip over a scummy player just because I happened to not read the parts of the thread they posted in. So I decided to just claim early.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 391
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

This is also a defense against the people who are asking why I wasn't blocked/killed
Those are different though, even if you were killed your kill would go through, this says nothing about why you weren't blocked

I think you jumping to "they figured I'd shoot pyxxy" is a perspective slip that you are w/w with radishes (and/or whoever your other possible targets were idk 112 or sig)
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:18 am

mac is wolfing
Why is Mac wolfing

and he does it as a wolf

Sloonei wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:07 pm "Happened once when he was mafia" =/= "never does as town"
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:23 am
This is also a defense against the people who are asking why I wasn't blocked/killed
Those are different though, even if you were killed your kill would go through, this says nothing about why you weren't blocked

I think you jumping to "they figured I'd shoot pyxxy" is a perspective slip that you are w/w with radishes (and/or whoever your other possible targets were idk 112 or sig)
How is that a perspective slip?

Also why are you continually ignoring the possibility that the mafia team does not have a blocker?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Bc why not say they'd assume you'd shoot town regardless of who on the list it was. Your target was narrowed down and you facilitated an easy way to get a town target the way you claimed in thread
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:20 am
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:14 am
What about the other names you were suggested, like Radishes? Do you think he's just town too, or that the wolves somehow specifically thought you'd go for pyxxy?
In the world where they didn't have a blocker they couldn't do jack shit about my shot

In the world where they do have a blocker I think Radishes is pretty likely to be town yeah.
Right so why'd you say they figured you'd shoot pyxxy instead of just figured you'd shoot town in general
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

dont fuck with me alison

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Like does anyone else see what I'm getting at here I might not be explaining it well but it makes sense in my head
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Alison

Post by Alison »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:25 am Bc why not say they'd assume you'd shoot town regardless of who on the list it was. Your target was narrowed down and you facilitated an easy way to get a town target the way you claimed in thread
I mean I literally wrote in thread that I thought pyxxy was outed mafia, pyxxy even made a meme about it. It's not hard to imagine mafia just going "well Alison is probably going to shoot the person she called an outed wolf, and we know that person is town, so why block her?" I did say I wouldn't disclose who my shot target would be at EOD1 but anyone capable of basic reading between the lines would be able to see that it was likely to be pyxxy.

Another possibility is that everyone I was likely to shoot (pyxxy, Radishes, Porscha was my shortlist and I think it was fairly easily guessable) was just town so they didn't give a fuck
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:29 am
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:25 am Bc why not say they'd assume you'd shoot town regardless of who on the list it was. Your target was narrowed down and you facilitated an easy way to get a town target the way you claimed in thread
I mean I literally wrote in thread that I thought pyxxy was outed mafia, pyxxy even made a meme about it. It's not hard to imagine mafia just going "well Alison is probably going to shoot the person she called an outed wolf, and we know that person is town, so why block her?" I did say I wouldn't disclose who my shot target would be at EOD1 but anyone capable of basic reading between the lines would be able to see that it was likely to be pyxxy.

Another possibility is that everyone I was likely to shoot (pyxxy, Radishes, Porscha was my shortlist and I think it was fairly easily guessable) was just town so they didn't give a fuck
Ok whatever
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:28 am Like does anyone else see what I'm getting at here I might not be explaining it well but it makes sense in my head
I approve of the direction this discussion is going in.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D1

Post by Alison »

Alison wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:56 am
nutella wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:53 am
nutella wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:48 am
Alison wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:44 am
nutella wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:43 am I'm probably just correct that it was pyxxy and he's outed.
What is with the people saying pyxxy made the shot? Did he soft that he was going to shoot lucy or something?
I hypothesize that he won the image prize because he had previously reacted positively to the image that won, and generally fits as a suspect
@Alison
oh I see

I guess it could be a frame but I suspect mafia would care more about maximizing their chances to win the event than specifically fishing for an image that would frame pyxxy, especially since he's a random POE slot that would probably die on his own anyway

[VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine

This is probably just occam's razor correct, he liked the image, he submitted it, and didn't realize the trail would lead back to him because the shot was silent
This post is why I said "they probably figured I'd shoot pyxxy"

I didn't make a post about this for any other lowposter, so it clearly signalled that my suspicions were pointed most firmly at pyxxy out of any other candidate. And this theory that he submitted the image was indeed the tiebreaker that compelled me to shoot pyxxy at the end of the day.

I really don't understand why you are so hung up about this.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I'll sleep on it and probably get gung ho about a new vote on someone else in the morning when there's 500 new posts. Gn
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Alison

Post by Alison »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:30 am
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:28 am Like does anyone else see what I'm getting at here I might not be explaining it well but it makes sense in my head
Do you have any reads other than "Mac is town"?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:32 am
Yes
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:33 am
Yes
What are they?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 978

Post by MacDougall »

This has been a really fun period of the game watching people argue about my alignment but I'd really just like you all to read interactions between Sabi and I and stop now cuz it's unnecessary.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Post by Golden »

Lol oh yesterday when Alison and I were going at it Alison was supatown but now that I think she's town she's suspicious I see how it is lol
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Golden wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:35 am Lol oh yesterday when Alison and I were going at it Alison was supatown but now that I think she's town she's suspicious I see how it is lol
The tried and true solving method: Take Golden's reads, and reverse them. Works like a charm!
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 179
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:34 am This has been a really fun period of the game watching people argue about my alignment but I'd really just like you all to read interactions between Sabi and I and stop now cuz it's unnecessary.
agreed
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:37 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:34 am This has been a really fun period of the game watching people argue about my alignment but I'd really just like you all to read interactions between Sabi and I and stop now cuz it's unnecessary.
agreed
shut up mono blue abuser
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:55 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:53 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:52 am sabi is mafia tho
I wouodnt be surprised either tbh
Taking back the mommy comment
bonus porscha is town content
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:34 am
Yes
What are they?
Nutella town, neom town, scotty town, rondo town. And I’m entertaining the case against you.

I’d also like the record to show that I twice stated a town read on Cape Day 1, but you monsters blew him up.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Neom = neon
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:48 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:46 am
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:44 am Skimming since I was afk.

Do agree with nutella and Alison that vig shot was definitely not from town.

Mac hasn't felt towny at all and I would like to vote him.

HK is still missing?

Dennis seems better now.

Also pyxxy wagon is gross but also lol this meme
pyxxy wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:11 am ----------------------------------------
| pyxxy (b. YYYY)
|
| Reasons to Vote Pyxxy, 2023
| Multimedia
|
| Gift of D. Lu and Sons.
----------------------------------------

How do we know party Crasher didn't submit the meme?
ok wolf

how about you vote a wolf like rask who is obvious mafia
Mac plz

I can't read Rask for shit so explain the Rask is obv mafia read to me
In which Sabi tried to float me as a candidate when I was slanking and then I called them a wolf and asked the wolf to vote a town and Sabi pivoted to asking me to elaborate on my read
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:55 am
I'm not taking your bait.

You know that's a way to get under my skin. You do this every wolf rand against me.

Get new material
in which i called sabi mafia and sabi gave this extremely obvious spew reaction instead of engaging in distancing which would have been the obvious play if we were teammates
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:02 am
Le petit poussin wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:00 am
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:57 am I'm not seeing how Mac is town when he hasn't town told but go on tell me how he's out of wolf range.
agreed (if this is directed to me, I guess u didn't read my previous post correctly or I wasn't clear)
It's directed at the thread popping in to say he's town when I said he was wolfy
in which sabi is trying to persuade a dead town that I am wolfy and complaining that everyone is townreading me

has anyone else noticed that sabi's ISO is broken btw? I can't read it all
Alison

Post by Alison »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:40 am
Yes
What are they?
Nutella town, neom town, scotty town, rondo town. And I’m entertaining the case against you.

I’d also like the record to show that I twice stated a town read on Cape Day 1, but you monsters blew him up.
I can buy the nutella/neon/rondo reads.

Why do you think Scotty is town?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:21 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:41 pm Does anyone else want to insult me some more step right up
I hear you're into crystals
btw this isn't spew at all but it's pretty funny
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:42 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:40 am
Yes
What are they?

I can buy the nutella/neon/rondo reads.

Why do you think Scotty is town?
There's a certain calmness to his presence in this thread in the few moments we've crossed paths. Like there is nothing premeditated about any of the things he says or does, and he is just existing naturally in the game. I don't actually recall many reads he has given, but his posture feels authentic.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:15 pm Like nobody has actually engaged me in any meaningful way. I've made a couple of light pushes and got omgussed by players that should know better than that. There seems to be no really coherent strategy to this day. The top posters are all players who aren't post count polarised so I can't base any read on that. The only empirical thing is probably that Porscha 2 posting is >rand mafia for her. Seanzie and Rondo not tilting me already might be indicative of them not being town maybe I guess? Lily and Neon seem okay? On the little I've read I would guess Sabi is more likely in their wolf meta? Lots of the scum solving going on just rings hollow or rand at best and I don't really have the energy to figure out much.

So all that to say, checks in the mail or something I'm gonna keep vibing. Where's @DrWilgy at.
in which I said sabi was in their wolf meta in a post that I think is pretty obvtown for me
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:18 pm @Sabiplz why are you voting for Nutella?
in which I asked sabi to explain their vote (and got no reply that i have been able to find)
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:45 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:37 pm Sabi anxious to volume clear themselves off a bunch of fluff posts is sus
Townreading @falcon45ca for this. Doubt he'd go after Sabi so bluntly as mafia. Sabi literally the person he'd be least likely to engage in hostilities with.
in which i townread falcon for pushing sabi
in which i randomly out of nowhere simply said sabi is mafia
Alison

Post by Alison »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:44 am There's a certain calmness to his presence in this thread in the few moments we've crossed paths. Like there is nothing premeditated about any of the things he says or does, and he is just existing naturally in the game. I don't actually recall many reads he has given, but his posture feels authentic.
This is a tone read then basically?

My take on Scotty is that he has done fuck all this game and IAWY scumread him. I don't hold the IAWY shot against him, I would have done it too if I had a dayvig, but I do think that IAWY has decent reads in general and is particularly likely to have good reads because he is a member of the POE (POE members tend to have better reads because they have a green check on themselves and so have slightly better perspective than everyone else in the thread). I am not to-the-death convinced that Scotty is scum, but I don't see what you do in his tone and his actual solving has been kinda nonexistent. This is enough to put him in the POE - coupled with IAWY's conviction that he's mafia, I'm happy to vote him out.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:18 am

mac is wolfing
Why is Mac wolfing

and he does it as a wolf

Cool. So it's NAI and you are using it a if you have caught someone you haven't.

Someone who helped me find Sabi wolf yesterday giving me a wolf kill

Someone who is trying to solve which you are not.

Someone who is reevaling the thread and reading back and trying to get town to actually work together and find a consensus

Mac is the towniest person here you will not mislynch him

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lily and Neon are town. I'm just masoning them btw. Sloonei shielding me here is also obvious town for Sloonei he just never pockets me contextually there's no benefit in doing so. Urist shielding me the way he did before with humour is bleeding obvious town. My heroes. I think Party Crasher is probably not mafia now though, Syn pushing me felt like real. Rondo also feels like he has a real read on me. Guillo's read is bogus tho.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:48 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:44 am There's a certain calmness to his presence in this thread in the few moments we've crossed paths. Like there is nothing premeditated about any of the things he says or does, and he is just existing naturally in the game. I don't actually recall many reads he has given, but his posture feels authentic.
This is a tone read then basically?

My take on Scotty is that he has done fuck all this game and IAWY scumread him. I don't hold the IAWY shot against him, I would have done it too if I had a dayvig, but I do think that IAWY has decent reads in general and is particularly likely to have good reads because he is a member of the POE (POE members tend to have better reads because they have a green check on themselves and so have slightly better perspective than everyone else in the thread). I am not to-the-death convinced that Scotty is scum, but I don't see what you do in his tone and his actual solving has been kinda nonexistent. This is enough to put him in the POE - coupled with IAWY's conviction that he's mafia, I'm happy to vote him out.
I vibe deeply with Sloonei's read on Scotty btw. I also think the way he just popped Iawy no scope was very towny. Why would a wolf with KP (silent day KP) shoot a town in the POE instead of a strong town?
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

[VOTE: Alison] aubergine

-birdwithteeth (in case Syn reads this)
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:49 am Lily and Neon are town. I'm just masoning them btw. Sloonei shielding me here is also obvious town for Sloonei he just never pockets me contextually there's no benefit in doing so. Urist shielding me the way he did before with humour is bleeding obvious town. My heroes. I think Party Crasher is probably not mafia now though, Syn pushing me felt like real. Rondo also feels like he has a real read on me. Guillo's read is bogus tho.
I think Guillo and you are both town. Guillo's push on you feels like the thing he does every game where he tries to headhunt a well known player for sketchy reasons and gets really confbiased and doubles down on it.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”