THIS GAME WAS RAD
100%

Total votes: 9
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 978

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D2

Post by MacDougall »

Thats the summary of my case that Alison described as a slapfight and said I voted Rondo because he baited me btw. I think it's pretty evidence my suspicion was based on case making not a baiting. Rondo tried to plead with me not to vote him. I have no idea how she arrived at the idea he tried to bait me.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 937

Post by Dyslexicon »

Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:58 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:57 pm I want tied wagons
I don’t. I don’t want mafia to decide for us
Well. Not at the end, you silly tuna you
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 470

Post by Creature »

Oh yeah don't tie wagons
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:55 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:14 am Allow me to summarise again.

Rondo presently has Ender lock town. Ender has had Rondo as lock mafia since essentially the game began. Rondo has mostly ignored Ender intentionally and admittedly and when I've asked why he said it's because he thinks Ender is town because as a wolf he has no benefit to locking himself into scumreading Rondo out of the gate. So he is townreading him for something Ender did at the start of the game despite Ender, someone whom Rondo should trust to have a good read on him, non stop tunneling Rondo all game.

Further Rondo stated at the beginning of day 2 when he observed Nutella start to question Ender that he actually began to suspect Ender too overnight and wanted to observe day 2 before pursuing it further. Ender's day 2 proceeded to be more non stop burial of Rondo.

The question is on probability...

Is Rondo a wolf whose behavior is that of a wolf who knows he cannot bullshit Ender who saw right through him. So he's mostly just letting Ender spin around and focusing attention elsewhere hoping nobody notices Ender is right. Who when presented with an opportunity to discredit Ender took it.

Or is he a town who lock town reads someone non stop tunneling him who has a better understanding of Rondo than anyone else in all of mafia (they are personal irl friends), who was reaction testing Nutella with the Ender push, or had temporary doubt on it, but has been persuaded to go back to lock townreading Ender after further persistent tunneling.

To me one is plainly viable and the other is ... plausible but doesn't make a great deal of sense.

I rest my case goodnight.
@Michelle @Master Radishes
Ok this is a decent case.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:57 pm

Rondo presently has Ender lock town. Ender has had Rondo as lock mafia since essentially the game began. Rondo has mostly ignored Ender intentionally and admittedly and when I've asked why he said it's because he thinks Ender is town because as a wolf he has no benefit to locking himself into scumreading Rondo out of the gate. So he is townreading him for something Ender did at the start of the game despite Ender, someone whom Rondo should trust to have a good read on him, non stop tunneling Rondo all game.

Further Rondo stated at the beginning of day 2 when he observed Nutella start to question Ender that he actually began to suspect Ender too overnight and wanted to observe day 2 before pursuing it further. Ender's day 2 proceeded to be more non stop burial of Rondo.

Is Rondo a wolf whose behavior is that of a wolf who knows he cannot bullshit Ender who saw right through him. So he's mostly just letting Ender spin around and focusing attention elsewhere hoping nobody notices Ender is right. Who when presented with an opportunity to discredit Ender took it.

Or is he a town who lock town reads someone non stop tunneling him who has a better understanding of Rondo than anyone else in all of mafia (they are personal irl friends), who was reaction testing Nutella with the Ender push, or had temporary doubt on it, but has been persuaded to go back to lock townreading Ender after further persistent tunneling.

To me one is plainly viable and the other is ... plausible but doesn't make a great deal of sense.

Did you write this in ChatGPT?
Is this a serious question?
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 216

Post by Master Radishes »

Okay this is hard for me to really absorb because I'm best with things I was involved in or was present for. Like I think I 'get' it but I also just ask 'isn't this just Rondo being Rondo'? Maybe this is uncharitable but I've already broken that seal a few posts agin - I just find Rondo does weird shit sometimes, or rather shit I just don't follow with my own brain thoughts.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

tbh I kinda expected town Seanzie to be doing more

I just don't know why mafia would claim strongman vig
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 303

Post by Urist »

Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:48 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:46 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:44 pm
Golden wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:42 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:36 pm Let the record show that Creature has now claimed I'm a wolf for "fighting off people in the thread instead of having a POE list like I usually do in my town games.

@Golden @nutella @everyone else
I have thought creature was wolf all along. He’s in a tunnel on me and his entire rationale is to quote LPP from time to time as though it’s a super-important and valuable insight.
Do wolves ever kill Rask if their reads are just plain wrong?
Actually where does Rask play and with whom in this game? I'm not a huge fan of NKA, but it is a choice for a kill for sure
I assume wolves are likelier to kill players who are more dangerous to them early. Let it sink that wolves killed lucy, Rask and likely TSP too.
are you alleging that neon is mafia? because i can get behind that allegation
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:00 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:57 pm

Did you write this in ChatGPT?
Is this a serious question?
You've done it before.
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1097
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:39 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:36 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:34 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:32 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:29 pm Oh lol I just realized Scotty and Kate are on the SVS wagon.

Not voting with those two if I can help it. Seanzie it is.
Kate voting SVS is from my perspective actually a good sign for SVS being a hit but I recognize that my perspective on Kate is very different from yours.
That relies on Kate being town which I am really not convinced of. Frankly I am just refraining from tunnelling her because I recognize that other people who know her well think she is in her town meta and I'd rather pursue some level of cohesion and try to hammer out something consensus and orderly instead of tear off on my own to pursue my own desires. If it wasn't for that adamant shielding of her I would have her as bottom POE frankly.
I have a very nearly mechanical reason to believe kate is town but I don't want to go into it
Alright I'll trust you then
well now I look silly
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I know I said I would be ready at 9 Mac but I am slightly busy
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Rondo has 6699 posts. Nice
Master Radishes
Hitman

Oh SVS is a viable wagon now too.
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 218

Post by falcon45ca »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:42 pm It used to be I could rely on my wife to fall asleep watching a movie and then I'd have some interrupted mafia time.

Now she never does.
Slip some melatonin into her tea
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Fuck
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Urist wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:00 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:36 pm Let the record show that Creature has now claimed I'm a wolf for "fighting off people in the thread instead of having a POE list like I usually do in my town games.

I have thought creature was wolf all along. He’s in a tunnel on me and his entire rationale is to quote LPP from time to time as though it’s a super-important and valuable insight.
Actually where does Rask play and with whom in this game? I'm not a huge fan of NKA, but it is a choice for a kill for sure
I assume wolves are likelier to kill players who are more dangerous to them early. Let it sink that wolves killed lucy, Rask and likely TSP too.
This is not something I am interested in talking about today?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:56 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:23 pm Kate has done absolutely nothing all day. Like take a look at her ISO. She has contributed nothing townie the entirety of D2 and frankly the entirety of D1 as well. She is coasting by on being toneread as town by someone that knows her D1.

I don't want to vote her out today because I have bigger fish to fry. But please pay attention to her tomorrow, especially if you have KP.
Why not vote her out today? Not just to save my own neck but seriously, you keep saying she has done nothing and then saying "But I will wait till tomorrow"?
Do you have the automatically think she's bad syndrome like I have with you? Or is there actually something you think done wolfily?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 434
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:00 pm tbh I kinda expected town Seanzie to be doing more

I just don't know why mafia would claim strongman vig
:shrug:

I think it makes perfect sense. Hard to verify. He can off someone in the POE that he knows isn’t wolf. Even if we were to finally end him for not producing, it would have been like 3-4 days of killings
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:02 pm

you're saying that tsp was killed by mafia. neon claimed the kill on tsp. so yea you're already talking about it.
Master Radishes
Hitman

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:02 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:42 pm It used to be I could rely on my wife to fall asleep watching a movie and then I'd have some interrupted mafia time.

Now she never does.
Hmm, maybe, though I do try to avoid drugging my wife usually.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Urist wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:04 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:02 pm

you're saying that tsp was killed by mafia. neon claimed the kill on tsp. so yea you're already talking about it.
I think Neon is just trolling about shooting TSP. Neon claimed the shot on Sabi.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:43 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:29 pm Oh lol I just realized Scotty and Kate are on the SVS wagon.

Not voting with those two if I can help it. Seanzie it is.
lol

I’d be remiss if I didn’t believe at least 1-2 wolves are on one of the prevailing wagons. Could be bussing, could be on a town. I still believe svs is a good vote, and just because someone I don’t trust is on a wagon it doesn’t mean it is necessarily a bad vote.

I see a lot of what I consider the current town core voting in solidarity which is cool. I’m not in a lot of people’s town core which is fine, and that also means I can look at things a bit more clinically.
RondoDimBuckle
18%
Voters: Sloonei, falcon45ca, Seanzie, MacDougall, Scotty, EnderWiggin, Creature
S~V~S
15%
Voters: RondoDimBuckle, Urist, Dyslexicon, sig, Golden, Kate
Scotty
8%
Voters: hollowkatt, Marmot, Party Crasher
Seanzie
18%
Voters: Master Radishes, nutella, Neon, Alison, Michelle, Lilypetal, Porscha
Who is who?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

The only way that’s the case is if neon wanted to kill sabi for cred. Which I guess is possible if sabi wanted out.

No one cc’d that shot

Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

anyway, Golden Neon Creature is both my fantasy scumteam and the name of my new band
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Golden wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:49 pm There’s no way Rondo should be a prevailing counterwagon above svs at this point.
Interesting, why? Maybe I missed it. Are you and Alison trying to get brownie points for saving a town?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:05 pm

The only way that’s the case is if neon wanted to kill sabi for cred. Which I guess is possible if sabi wanted out.

No one cc’d that shot
Lilypetal also claimed shooting Sabiplz.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

No one cc’d that shot
lily did
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:00 pm

Okay this is hard for me to really absorb because I'm best with things I was involved in or was present for. Like I think I 'get' it but I also just ask 'isn't this just Rondo being Rondo'? Maybe this is uncharitable but I've already broken that seal a few posts agin - I just find Rondo does weird shit sometimes, or rather shit I just don't follow with my own brain thoughts.
The crux of it is a few things.

1 Ender is the player with the most experience with Rondo and has been non stop tunneling him.

2 Rondo has mostly been presenting an unwavering townread in spite of this. Except for briefly when noticing Nutella questioning Ender saying he actually too was sus but then going nowhere with it and returning back to townreading him.

3 Ender is very towny.

4 Rondo is townreading Ender because he feels there is an absence of wolf agenda in his tunneling Rondo. That it wouldn't make sense for wolf Ender to play into town Rondo this way.

What makes more sense?

Town Rondo habing an unwavering generous townread on the person who reads him best who would be reading him wrong because of point 4.

Wolf Rondo recognising the person with the best read on him has immediately caught him and had decided non violent ignorance and blowing smoke up his ass is the only way to deal with it. And opportunistically amplifying suspicion on Ender when he feels he can get away with it.

I feel that the former is plausible but it'd be generous for me to assume so given the latter is a very easy explanation. I'd also note that even if town Rondo townread Ender here I feel like his playbook would find him provocative towards and reaction testing towards Ender a lot to constantly sanity check his read. He has not done that.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:52 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:20 pm Why does mafia Rondo get into a slapfight with Mac and put himself at risk instead of just chilling and letting us vote out SVS or Seanzie or whoever?
Does Rondo, as Maf, often just chill and let the game happen around him?
Yes
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:57 pm I’m not sensing rondo is knowingly aligned with anyone. Hence the lost wolf read.

So anyone linking him to, say, Ender or sabi as being paired is a lol

(I don’t remember if someone is, I’ve been catching up half a page at a time and there’s a whole new page every time I come back so I’m still not truly caught up)
This is a good post, even though I am not a lost wolf
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:06 pmLilypetal also claimed shooting Sabiplz.
Wait. I asked about this but don't think I got an answer

@Lilypetal
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:48 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:42 pm @RondoDimBuckle why self-vote?
Why not? Its not like we're at end of day
Votes are used during the day phase to pressure players and get info via discussion.

How do you feel self voting accomplishes this goal? To what purpose was your self vote? I see you've found a wagon other than your own...can you tell me why that wagon out of others?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Oh Ender is around

Ender, is Rondo a wolf? How much in %?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:06 pm

No one cc’d that shot
que?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:04 pm My burial of Rondo was predicated on nothing but analysis of his play and to have you reduce it to a slapfight to defend him means if he is mafia you are his teammate. Good luck in the forthcoming conflict.
Burial? I am far from over yet. Alison is not on my team neither is kate. Well they might be if they are town but you know
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:06 pm

No one cc’d that shot
Oh? I missed that in my perusal.

Who said it first?

Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Post by Party Crasher »

Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:57 pm Did you write this in ChatGPT?
💀
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Golden wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:08 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:04 pm My burial of Rondo was predicated on nothing but analysis of his play and to have you reduce it to a slapfight to defend him means if he is mafia you are his teammate. Good luck in the forthcoming conflict.
To be honest, I basically didn’t read much of any of it because it did present that way (my brain was like, oh, this is definitely what people do with MY posts lol).

Tonally it felt t/t
Hahaha
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:52 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:28 pm i used my once a game night action on sabi but they were shot by someone else

so so so so so sad
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:32 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:31 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:28 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:48 pm I shot Sabi. No regrets.
okay fuck u but also thank u
I mean worth it
ya my role was ass and it's definitely better that theyre dead now

i just hate town losing kp cuz im dumb and double stacked with u when it should've been obvious
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Just so y'all are aware, you should see the wagons as 8-6 Seanzie-Rondo, due to Rondo's placement.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:04 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:02 pm

Now she never does.
Hmm, maybe, though I do try to avoid drugging my wife usually.
OK, thats very reasonable, commendable and certainly ethical, but...

Wouldn'st thou like to live deliciously?
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:09 pm Just so y'all are aware, you should see the wagons as 8-6 Seanzie-Rondo, due to Rondo's placement.
i yolo townread seanzie for this post

-tutuu
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:09 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:28 pm i used my once a game night action on sabi but they were shot by someone else

so so so so so sad
I mean worth it

i just hate town losing kp cuz im dumb and double stacked with u when it should've been obvious
All I see there is that Lily had a power used on sabi, not that she killed them

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:10 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:06 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:32 pm If Sean is mafia KP I think we turbo Rondo

Timing of his big attention grabbing slapfight that tried to bait Mac into voting him when Seanzie was in danger would be much too suspicious
This is an out and out misrepresentation of what occurred. What in the hell?
Nod nod
Wait last I checked you didnt want me to go over after the slap fight you did not vote me but voted someone else?

Also this makes no sense because I wanted to push Seanzie to save myself?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

[VOTE: rondo] aubergine
Master Radishes
Hitman

Okay this is a weird exercise, please just ignore.
1 MR is the player with the most experience with 112 and has been non stop tunneling him.

2 112 has mostly been presenting an unwavering townread in spite of this. Except for briefly when noticing Nutella questioning MR saying he actually too was sus but then going nowhere with it and returning back to townreading him.

3 MR is very towny.

4 112 is townreading MR because he feels there is an absence of wolf agenda in his tunneling Rondo. That it wouldn't make sense for wolf MR to play into town 112 this way.

What makes more sense?

Town 112 habing an unwavering generous townread on the person who reads her best who would be reading him wrong because of point 4.

Wolf 112 recognising the person with the best read on her has immediately caught him and had decided non violent ignorance and blowing smoke up his ass is the only way to deal with it. And opportunistically amplifying suspicion on MR when he feels he can get away with it.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:11 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:09 pm

so so so so so sad
I mean worth it

All I see there is that Lily had a power used on sabi, not that she killed them
She said she doublestacked
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Party Crasher wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:11 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:09 pm Just so y'all are aware, you should see the wagons as 8-6 Seanzie-Rondo, due to Rondo's placement.
i yolo townread seanzie for this post

-tutuu
Tutuu why tutuu
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine

I don't plan to end here, but this will let people see what the wagons actually look like.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:13 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:57 pm I’m not sensing rondo is knowingly aligned with anyone. Hence the lost wolf read.

So anyone linking him to, say, Ender or sabi as being paired is a lol

(I don’t remember if someone is, I’ve been catching up half a page at a time and there’s a whole new page every time I come back so I’m still not truly caught up)
So because of a vague feeling you have, anyone making associative with him is a lol?

I have a similar type of read on Rondo but I would begrudge nobody of making associatives in spite of it because it's nothing but a vague vibe.

Thats now FOUR slots who since I buried Rondo have defended him for highly questionable reasons.
Maybe your scum read isnt as good as you think it is? Maybe I am more convincing than you think? Maybe you are less convincing than you think? You looked quite confbiased pushing me so it removes from your cred
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”