THIS GAME WAS RAD
100%

Total votes: 9
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 470

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D2

Post by Creature »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:22 pm My spicy vote opportunity is slipping away.
Who did you vote?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 143

Post by S~V~S »

Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:04 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:57 pm I wish I had three day vigs
I wished there were ITAs. This game feels like being trapped in the elevator with 27 people for 48 hours.
OMG this so much. And half of them, while speaking your language, speak a dialect of it that you don't quite get ha ha

I'm gonna try to read some more Sean/Rondo, but as i said my top suspect is Marmot, so I would prefer to leave my vote there if I don't have to save.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1097
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:52 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:47 pm
Spoiler: show
Kate wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:02 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:52 pm Well, this turned out to not be true.
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:39 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:38 pm I just voted Cape90 on the poll, I was thinking I did it 2 hours ago when I posted about it but apparently nope.

@lucy: can you give me your thoughts on him? (particularly his last read list)
Voting in the thread, but not in the poll.

You're wolfing my dude.
I'm at Friday PM now, and they've put forth their first major ping, Creature.

They got between Sabi and Lucy who were kinda "fuck offing" each other. NAI, Marmot's a person who doesn't love conflict, imo.

Made a soft push towards Dennis, but backed off pretty much immediately. Not sure if this is AI or not?
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:42 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:40 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:38 pm Something I noticed, Dennis seemed a lot more content talking/joking with Kate, than anyone else itt earlier.

I don't really think that's AI though, unless they're exactly wolf partners together like they were in Cartomancy
i mean i guess that makes sense regardless. i do tr kate and would put some weight on her read of dennis too
(I forgot to add) Dennis was reluctant to sign up for this game given the size.

Why do people scumread Dennis? I missed all of that content.
I did agree with Marmot 100% here, I didn't really see it either. *Waits for someone to yell "Pocketing! TMI!" at me.

Someone earlier said that Marmot and Sabi have a sup0er close relationship? They ask Sabis opinion quite a bit, is this NAI given that?

Here Marmot says he's concerned about Sabi, implying Sabi could be bad. I'm guessing that means the same as "worried"?
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:54 pm I should do some work

bbl

Sabi if you get a chance could you please take respond to my read questions on Creature and sig? Or point me to your explanations if I missed them. I'm a little concerned about you atm, but I also want to give you space to solve and hope I can find you if you're town.
I just pulled this because Mac called them a "flippin merman" which I found hilarious. A bit later Marmot called Mac a "flippin Mermac" which was also hilarious.
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:10 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:09 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:06 pm I'm not really feeling a Creature vote atm.

Who else should I vote?
why don't you assess the game and choose a nice vote that makes ppl go hoo and has instead of trying to get someone to tell you somewhere to vote you flippin merman

Thanks, I'll try.
He made a few temp votes, made a case on Cape. He wishied, he washied, which is not totally fair, since I did pretty much quite a bit of the same, tbh.

All in all, I was fairly convinced by the bit with Neon (who I had forgotten had been a woof in Holes) who came out of it very civ, marmot not so much.

Gonna [VOTE: Marmot ] aubergine for now, they haven't been in here all day and I'd like to hear what they say.

@Dyslexicon Sure it's fair. I have been flying low, and not playing at the level I am capable of. Plus I know it's cheesy and weak, two things I dislike, especially in myself, but I was a bit overwhelmed by the massiveness of this thread the first few (calendar) days. I tend to be a meta player, and all the people I didn't know flinging suspish at other people I didn't know for reasons I didn't understand kinda made me freeze a bit. I think I'm starting to find my feet, though.

I'm gonna eat dinner and keep reading, bbl.
I'm not sure what she's saying here about Creature, it may be bc I was reading it out of context. Svs, can you clarify?

The only time I've EVER seen svs freeze was not a civ...
I'm addressing this to you, rather than Golden or Scotty, becasue you should know better.

You're looking for Day 3 or 4 SVS here.

You couldn't handle this kind of thread in Cartomancy, yet you seem to think I won't be overwhelmed. Like I'm some sort of super person who won't freeze. Jesus Christ.

You know my game better than anyone. I need meta, and I need to find small things. Which is hard for me in this setting.

Generally I kick into gear when it's time to momma bear, when the wolves fuck with someone I care about. Then I hear that little voice in my ear telling me where to look, how to find them. It was there in the last several games, and it helped me find what I was looking for.

Other than Dennis, who was killed by another townie, I have no idea, or real connection to anyone that was killed. I think most of the people who were killed were killed by town. I haven't found anything to latch on to yet.

And also, I don't fucking know what a Lost Wolf is, it isn't a TMI thing or any other kind of stupid jargon I don't understand. I don't know what it is.

That little voice is not there, and that's OK, I should be able to work without it. And I will, but I need to be given my ground to get my feet. This whole "Oh SVS isn't on fire" or whatever else is ridiculous on Day Two.

Now I have to get in there and see what's what.

If it was up to me, I would keep my vote on Marmot, that's the closest thing to the "little thing" I need to latch onto, the thing he said to Neon. That was such a bad look for him.

But it looks like I'll have to vote to save. Of my esteemed competitors, I felt worse about Sean than Rondo, but that seemed to develop today, and I have to read the case on that.
[VOTE: SVS] aubergine

Sorry but the bolded is a TMI slip on my alignment I think. I don't believe a town with as little foothold in the game as you have would be automatically assuming I'm a villager after having shot your top town. Reads more like TMI.
how may times do I have to ask people to make their bolds larger so I can see them. I am blind (not actually, dark mode makes it hard to see)

You willing to admit I am town yet?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 216

Post by Master Radishes »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:28 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:51 pm Okay I've actually finally cracked open Sabi's iso and damn they have some soft interactions with Rondo. (Also Marmot btw but that's neither here nor now.) Nothing yet noticeable on Sean or SVS but I'm only partway through.
She was trying to frame me from day 1 for when she went over. Its a good play
Frame you? I mean I can see it being just Sabi having fun with friends in early game regardless of alignment, but I dunno about deliberate framing. Like their iso also has pretty good indication at not being teamed with a couple people like Falcon and Nutella imo, so it's not like Sabi is some spew-controlling genius.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:53 pm Seanzie should be the elim. I'm back to confidence on this. Rondo is probably just also a wolf and is a fine wagon but Seanzie is wolf kp and should die.
Do you have your own reasons or are you just parroting macs bad case?
Its a joke Mac, I am trying to get you angry here
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 353
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:14 am Allow me to summarise again.

Rondo presently has Ender lock town. Ender has had Rondo as lock mafia since essentially the game began. Rondo has mostly ignored Ender intentionally and admittedly and when I've asked why he said it's because he thinks Ender is town because as a wolf he has no benefit to locking himself into scumreading Rondo out of the gate. So he is townreading him for something Ender did at the start of the game despite Ender, someone whom Rondo should trust to have a good read on him, non stop tunneling Rondo all game.

Further Rondo stated at the beginning of day 2 when he observed Nutella start to question Ender that he actually began to suspect Ender too overnight and wanted to observe day 2 before pursuing it further. Ender's day 2 proceeded to be more non stop burial of Rondo.

The question is on probability...

Is Rondo a wolf whose behavior is that of a wolf who knows he cannot bullshit Ender who saw right through him. So he's mostly just letting Ender spin around and focusing attention elsewhere hoping nobody notices Ender is right. Who when presented with an opportunity to discredit Ender took it.

Or is he a town who lock town reads someone non stop tunneling him who has a better understanding of Rondo than anyone else in all of mafia (they are personal irl friends), who was reaction testing Nutella with the Ender push, or had temporary doubt on it, but has been persuaded to go back to lock townreading Ender after further persistent tunneling.

To me one is plainly viable and the other is ... plausible but doesn't make a great deal of sense.

I rest my case goodnight.
Tbh, when I'm town, I largely ignore players who tunnel me to focus my efforts elsewhere, especially when I feel that the tunnel is not particularly threatening, even if it's persistent. (See my handling of DkKoba on Day 4 of Champs Finale)

What's your opinon of Ender based on all of this? Your opinion of Rondo seems to be largely related to how Ender is handling him.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:53 pm Seanzie should be the elim. I'm back to confidence on this. Rondo is probably just also a wolf and is a fine wagon but Seanzie is wolf kp and should die.
Do you have your own reasons or are you just parroting macs bad case?
Its a joke Mac, I am trying to get you angry here
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

S~V~S wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:28 pm
I wished there were ITAs. This game feels like being trapped in the elevator with 27 people for 48 hours.
OMG this so much. And half of them, while speaking your language, speak a dialect of it that you don't quite get ha ha

I'm gonna try to read some more Sean/Rondo, but as i said my top suspect is Marmot, so I would prefer to leave my vote there if I don't have to save.
Nanook pre-game said it would only last 4-5 game Days so I can't wait for more bloodbath.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 937

Post by Dyslexicon »

If Sean flips town, kill Rondo with fire.
If Sean flips mafia, kill Rondo still.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 391
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:29 pm o ask people to make their bolds larger
Or just use the highlight partial quote feature that only works like 30% of the time
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I like that you did some due diligence on the case, I'm just not sure I agree with your outcome Mac.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Golden wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:53 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:47 pm
Kate wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:02 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:52 pm Well, this turned out to not be true.
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:39 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:38 pm I just voted Cape90 on the poll, I was thinking I did it 2 hours ago when I posted about it but apparently nope.

@lucy: can you give me your thoughts on him? (particularly his last read list)
Voting in the thread, but not in the poll.

You're wolfing my dude.
I'm at Friday PM now, and they've put forth their first major ping, Creature.

They got between Sabi and Lucy who were kinda "fuck offing" each other. NAI, Marmot's a person who doesn't love conflict, imo.

Made a soft push towards Dennis, but backed off pretty much immediately. Not sure if this is AI or not?
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:42 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:40 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:38 pm Something I noticed, Dennis seemed a lot more content talking/joking with Kate, than anyone else itt earlier.

I don't really think that's AI though, unless they're exactly wolf partners together like they were in Cartomancy
i mean i guess that makes sense regardless. i do tr kate and would put some weight on her read of dennis too
(I forgot to add) Dennis was reluctant to sign up for this game given the size.

Why do people scumread Dennis? I missed all of that content.
I did agree with Marmot 100% here, I didn't really see it either. *Waits for someone to yell "Pocketing! TMI!" at me.

Someone earlier said that Marmot and Sabi have a sup0er close relationship? They ask Sabis opinion quite a bit, is this NAI given that?

Here Marmot says he's concerned about Sabi, implying Sabi could be bad. I'm guessing that means the same as "worried"?
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:54 pm I should do some work

bbl

Sabi if you get a chance could you please take respond to my read questions on Creature and sig? Or point me to your explanations if I missed them. I'm a little concerned about you atm, but I also want to give you space to solve and hope I can find you if you're town.
I just pulled this because Mac called them a "flippin merman" which I found hilarious. A bit later Marmot called Mac a "flippin Mermac" which was also hilarious.
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:10 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:09 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:06 pm I'm not really feeling a Creature vote atm.

Who else should I vote?
why don't you assess the game and choose a nice vote that makes ppl go hoo and has instead of trying to get someone to tell you somewhere to vote you flippin merman

Thanks, I'll try.
He made a few temp votes, made a case on Cape. He wishied, he washied, which is not totally fair, since I did pretty much quite a bit of the same, tbh.

All in all, I was fairly convinced by the bit with Neon (who I had forgotten had been a woof in Holes) who came out of it very civ, marmot not so much.

Gonna [VOTE: Marmot ] aubergine for now, they haven't been in here all day and I'd like to hear what they say.

@Dyslexicon Sure it's fair. I have been flying low, and not playing at the level I am capable of. Plus I know it's cheesy and weak, two things I dislike, especially in myself, but I was a bit overwhelmed by the massiveness of this thread the first few (calendar) days. I tend to be a meta player, and all the people I didn't know flinging suspish at other people I didn't know for reasons I didn't understand kinda made me freeze a bit. I think I'm starting to find my feet, though.

I'm gonna eat dinner and keep reading, bbl.
I'm not sure what she's saying here about Creature, it may be bc I was reading it out of context. Svs, can you clarify?

The only time I've EVER seen svs freeze was not a civ...
I'm addressing this to you, rather than Golden or Scotty, becasue you should know better.

You're looking for Day 3 or 4 SVS here.

You couldn't handle this kind of thread in Cartomancy, yet you seem to think I won't be overwhelmed. Like I'm some sort of super person who won't freeze. Jesus Christ.

You know my game better than anyone. I need meta, and I need to find small things. Which is hard for me in this setting.

Generally I kick into gear when it's time to momma bear, when the wolves fuck with someone I care about. Then I hear that little voice in my ear telling me where to look, how to find them. It was there in the last several games, and it helped me find what I was looking for.

Other than Dennis, who was killed by another townie, I have no idea, or real connection to anyone that was killed. I think most of the people who were killed were killed by town. I haven't found anything to latch on to yet.

And also, I don't fucking know what a Lost Wolf is, it isn't a TMI thing or any other kind of stupid jargon I don't understand. I don't know what it is.

That little voice is not there, and that's OK, I should be able to work without it. And I will, but I need to be given my ground to get my feet. This whole "Oh SVS isn't on fire" or whatever else is ridiculous on Day Two.

Now I have to get in there and see what's what.

If it was up to me, I would keep my vote on Marmot, that's the closest thing to the "little thing" I need to latch onto, the thing he said to Neon. That was such a bad look for him.

But it looks like I'll have to vote to save. Of my esteemed competitors, I felt worse about Sean than Rondo, but that seemed to develop today, and I have to read the case on that.
From my perspective, all of this is true whether you’re t! it w! SVS. And maybe there’s some truth to ‘looking for day 3 or 4 svs’ and god knows it’s not easy to play in a thread like this and be busy.

But what have you noticed? What townreads do you have? Who are you trusting and why?
Good interrogation by golden. But perhaps it means SVS is town?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:53 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:50 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:30 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:29 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:27 pmYou are correct in describing the reality of what occurred.

I still don't understand how you can deduce that Alison analysing it the way that she did wasn't in bad faith. That seems overly generous to me.
Maybe it was. I'm not clear on Alison. But I don't think her saying that is a smoking gun.
I think if you consider that Alison is lock town reading me, and that Rondo is actually really likely mafia. And his wagon was pure. And Ender is someone who knows him best and is locked on him being mafia. The fact she's giving him this level of quarter vs. just treating him like a policy is exceptionally solid reason to find her highly likely to be a wolf defending wolf.
great logic here
What is the meaning of you making posts like this?
To support you?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 434
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:31 pm If Sean flips town, kill Rondo with fire.
Let’s just.::kill rondo?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 338
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:28 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:22 pm My spicy vote opportunity is slipping away.
Who did you vote?
Rondo, a while ago. I was preparing to cast a decisive vote if needed near the deadline, but we seem to be moving somewhat decisively toward Seanzie now. So the drama is slipping away.

Seanzie was going to be my choice if I was in position to break a tie, for what it's worth. I'll probably move my vote to him in the next 20 minutes. I just want to leave things open so that we can continue discussing things right up until the deadline.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Honestly I would rather the wagoned players vote Mac by EOD so we can speed up the process. If you're town and wagoned you might better want to get yourself out of this game before town wastes another day lynching you.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Why am I your top suspect?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:31 pm If Sean flips town, kill Rondo with fire.
If both flip town then I assume you're just part of the wolf opera?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:33 pm Honestly I would rather the wagoned players vote Mac by EOD so we can speed up the process. If you're town and wagoned you might better want to get yourself out of this game before town wastes another day lynching you.
That’s what I’ve been saying.

@Marmot @S~V~S @RondoDimBuckle
If you vote mac, I will too

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:33 pm
Let’s just.::kill rondo?
We could. But if Sean is mafia, they probably have KP
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:55 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:46 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:25 pm I think Mac's a wolf but I'll give him the chance to lynch a wolf today incase he is town or bussing wolf.

[VOTE: RondoDimBuckle] aubergine
This is a very odd way for Mac to lose his 3rd free Lynch before town goes on him. Killing his cred in future games against me and generally looking silly. If Mac is mafia here I would be surprised and as I said its a glorious play I can only support
I keep getting flashbacks of that previous GOC game where Mac kept insulting everyone's plays and then flipped wolf.
I mean I cant rule it out. I dont have TMI but I have chosen to just treat Mac town here like with Ender, what has Mac got to gain by getting me over? 1 more day I guess? 3 town? I reckon he could have gone way longer with Alison / Nutella / Golden / Me alive and gotten more town exed by letting me pick
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:34 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:33 pm Honestly I would rather the wagoned players vote Mac by EOD so we can speed up the process. If you're town and wagoned you might better want to get yourself out of this game before town wastes another day lynching you.

Why am I voting Mac?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:34 pm
If both flip town then I assume you're just part of the wolf opera?
If both flip town, I assume town is fucked and I will frankly not pay much mind to what you may assume.
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 671

Post by EnderWiggin »

I'm ngl I have no energy for this EOD.

So

Nyeh.

Rondo, why'd you buy that fur coat?
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:35 pm I'm ngl I have no energy for this EOD.

So

Nyeh.

But not a real fur coat, that's cruel

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Marmot wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:35 pm

Why am I voting Mac?
If mac gets 3 votes he can kill 1 of them in the night.

Wanna put your faith in mac daddy?

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:57 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:49 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:29 pm I'm awake but I sure as fuck ain't alive
Morning, save me or I will die

Also news: Water is wet
EnderWiggin is 85% sure you are a wolf.
So?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Marmot wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:36 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:35 pm I'm ngl I have no energy for this EOD.

So

Nyeh.

One might say.

Cruela.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Hello!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Master Radishes
Hitman

Marmot wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:36 pm

So

Nyeh.

Dijon ketchup?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:36 pm

Why am I voting Mac?

Wasn't it two votes?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:36 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:57 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:49 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:29 pm I'm awake but I sure as fuck ain't alive
Morning, save me or I will die

Also news: Water is wet
EnderWiggin is 85% sure you are a wolf.
So?
So respect my righteous anger and indignation.

*Small rain cloud puff*
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Why am I voting Mac?

This is towny for Scotty
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Kindly unvote me fine folks.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Bleh

[VOTE: hollowkatt] aubergine
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:59 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:58 pm So we have Rondo who Ender seems sure about being a wolf and we have SVS who three players seem sure about being a wolf. Why are we wagoning Seanzie btw?
Census says he's also a wolf guv
A person is smart, people are panicky and stupid
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Not a single person @'d me with questions except Rondo. Kinda meh.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:37 pm

Why am I voting Mac?

This is towny for Scotty
Lol I pitched this earlier, hence me voting for him when you asked ‘wtf’

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:01 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:59 pmI tried for 36 hours and no one bit. So you guys can deal with it now
WHY. "I tried to get someone I suspect killed before. But now, that you guys have come around to it, I'm not going to, cause it's too late now!" Like what on earth are you serious. That doesn't even make sense if you're 4 years old
:) Dizzy town
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Are those wagons just all town?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:38 pmLol I pitched this earlier, hence me voting for him when you asked ‘wtf’
I didn't get it uwu
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:01 pm [VOTE: Hollowkatt] aubergine

I'm parking here. That he's been let to coast today by the mafia means he is one.

112 also.
sure [VOTE: HK ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:27 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:48 pm [VOTE: Rondo] aubergine
This vote is a self pres vote but the 3 vote was scummy still. I am flip flopping on you. Do you think I am 100% wolf here, is there any world I am town?
I don't know what the first sentence means.

I'd put you at 98% chance of flipping wolf, +-like 78%

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine
Master Radishes
Hitman

Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:39 pm Are those wagons just all town?
The motion is a good sign. I detect a hit.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:40 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:38 pmLol I pitched this earlier, hence me voting for him when you asked ‘wtf’
I didn't get it uwu
Is ok

I don’t get TikTok dances

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:02 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:01 pm
Why Seanzie? Why is he mafia? Why would he claim to be KP? Why would he claim to be strongman on top of all?
Bro he's literally the wolfiest person in the thread. His iso is garbage. He shot ilario etc etc I feel like a broken record like read some of my earlier stuff about him ffs.
@Dyslexicon
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:40 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:01 pm [VOTE: Hollowkatt] aubergine

I'm parking here. That he's been let to coast today by the mafia means he is one.

112 also.
sure [VOTE: HK ] aubergine
-_-
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 143

Post by S~V~S »

Marmot wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:33 pm

Why am I your top suspect?
Your whole iso, as of a few days ago, was sketch. I hated your interaction with Neon, I am not going to throw that whole "not town Marmot" thing at you becasue i'm laboring under it myself, but but but, you know how to play in this style, with these people, and I don't. So yeah, there's that too. I threw it at you anyhow, call me a hypocrite.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Master Radishes
Hitman

For real though, this much wagon fluctuation between PoE options kind of maybe signals a wolf is one of the options? Maybe just wishful thinking?

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”