MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 978

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D2

Post by MacDougall »

Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:45 am
Guillotine wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:34 am
Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:32 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:21 am I might just leave because the idea of fending off accusations from Rondo and Guillo right now fills me with existential dread to a degree that is probably not good for my physical health if I am being honest.

Bye.
Lol
Guillotine wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:21 am Good talk

Bye
Does it change your opinion if I told you I did shoot iawy?
No. It does not.

Why did you shoot Iawy?
Because I figured he was the wolf D1 counterwagon, and I saw he had 5 votes at the top of D2 and would need resolving. I already suspected him so it was a no brainer to get out a shot that I had to use today (or die myself apparently).

What I haven’t revealed is that I didn’t need to do that AVADAKADAVRA crap. I just wanted the cred because I was fairly confident it was a good shot.

Probably shouldn’t have even said anything just to watch the organic unfolding. But ya Live and learn.

That I have votes because iawy yelled with his dying breath that I should go next is…frankly…level 0.

If there’s one person currently voting me I would bet is probably disingenuous and just latching onto a LHF it’s Alison.
Scotty is not mafia with Alison.

@Scotty there you go buddeh, it's gonna be alright.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D3

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:11 am I have now read Alison's treatment of the POE (I forgot I had already taken SVS out and read her too).

MR
Scotty
Guillo
Lilypetal
Dizzy

I believe that Dizzy and Scotty are not mafia with Alison.

Lilypetal and MR remain viable, Guillo has a mixed bag of interactions with her, but also finds theatre much easier so what might positive interactions for others don't get him points.

So my POE is now 3.

I wish to put Urist back in it, because I have a sense that Urist and Alison may have been operating in concert on day 1 against Golden to unsettle him and prevent him from getting a foothold in the game.

My POE is now.

Guillo
Lilypetal
Urist
MR

in that order.

I need 1 more.
@Michelle @Party Crasher how do you feel about my POE?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Btw Sloonei is not mafia with Alison either. That's something I picked up in passing.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Currently we have two players voting for Rondo, either one of them is a wolf, or Rondo is a wolf. Rondo is not a wolf. Dyslexicon is not mafia with Alison based on interactions (happy to pull for you if need be). Party Crasher went ape shit to try to save Seanzie.

Party Crasher is my fifth.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 630

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:13 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:21 am I might just leave because the idea of fending off accusations from Rondo and Guillo right now fills me with existential dread to a degree that is probably not good for my physical health if I am being honest.

Bye.
Lol

Bye
No. It does not.

Why did you shoot Iawy?
Because I figured he was the wolf D1 counterwagon, and I saw he had 5 votes at the top of D2 and would need resolving. I already suspected him so it was a no brainer to get out a shot that I had to use today (or die myself apparently).

What I haven’t revealed is that I didn’t need to do that AVADAKADAVRA crap. I just wanted the cred because I was fairly confident it was a good shot.

Probably shouldn’t have even said anything just to watch the organic unfolding. But ya Live and learn.

That I have votes because iawy yelled with his dying breath that I should go next is…frankly…level 0.

If there’s one person currently voting me I would bet is probably disingenuous and just latching onto a LHF it’s Alison.

Good look for scotty but I'd like more. Telling the truth about alison distance voting him while alison was comfortably tr'd by thread isnt anything crazy
And if he had the shot knowing iawy isnt on his team then its just a win win to shoot him whether iawy flipped town or 3p with the cover that iawy was counter wagon and consistently suspected before his untimely death
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:10 am
Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:08 am
Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:05 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:50 am
Neon wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:39 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:37 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:35 pm Because I think we need to kill HK but I don't want to push there
Just vig HK then
I can only do that under specific circumstances which I'm not going to talk about
If I were a gambling man I'd say I have an idea of what it is lol
Are you a wolf fishing for answers?
Btdubs I think you are town lol I don't think you should have said this though
Perhaps not so ppl could forget about it but I disclosed literally no information or possibilities
True but you did bring attention to it again and to the fact there's probs a limit on what I can do with it which will allow others to figure it out

But I should shut up
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Guillo
Lilypetal
Party Crasher
Urist
MR

Prosecute these people please.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:17 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:10 am
Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:08 am
Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:05 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:50 am
Neon wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:39 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:37 pm

Just vig HK then
I can only do that under specific circumstances which I'm not going to talk about
If I were a gambling man I'd say I have an idea of what it is lol
Are you a wolf fishing for answers?
Btdubs I think you are town lol I don't think you should have said this though
Perhaps not so ppl could forget about it but I disclosed literally no information or possibilities
True but you did bring attention to it again and to the fact there's probs a limit on what I can do with it which will allow others to figure it out

But I should shut up
;p
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:17 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:13 am

Bye.
Lol

Bye
No. It does not.

Why did you shoot Iawy?

Good look for scotty but I'd like more. Telling the truth about alison distance voting him while alison was comfortably tr'd by thread isnt anything crazy
And if he had the shot knowing iawy isnt on his team then its just a win win to shoot him whether iawy flipped town or 3p with the cover that iawy was counter wagon and consistently suspected before his untimely death
He's coming out for more reasons than this. This is just never something a wolf says about their teammate who is distance voting them, and he's being hounded by a prime suspect to be one of Alison's mafia teammates at the same time.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:11 am I have now read Alison's treatment of the POE (I forgot I had already taken SVS out and read her too).

MR
Scotty
Guillo
Lilypetal
Dizzy

Lilypetal and MR remain viable, Guillo has a mixed bag of interactions with her, but also finds theatre much easier so what might positive interactions for others don't get him points.

So my POE is now 3.

I wish to put Urist back in it, because I have a sense that Urist and Alison may have been operating in concert on day 1 against Golden to unsettle him and prevent him from getting a foothold in the game.

My POE is now.

Guillo
Lilypetal
Urist
MR

in that order.

I need 1 more.
I did this PoE

People I don't find particularly townie you could look at spew of or ignore but I'd add one of these as a 5th I think

DrWilgy
hollowkatt
Kate
Michelle
Party Crasher
Sloonei

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:15 am Btw Sloonei is not mafia with Alison either. That's something I picked up in passing.
Lmao I should read ahead

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:16 am Currently we have two players voting for Rondo, either one of them is a wolf, or Rondo is a wolf. Rondo is not a wolf. Dyslexicon is not mafia with Alison based on interactions (happy to pull for you if need be). Party Crasher went ape shit to try to save Seanzie.

Party Crasher is my fifth.
Lmao I should really read ahead xD

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I agree with you though

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:19 am

MR
Scotty
Guillo
Lilypetal
Dizzy

So my POE is now 3.

My POE is now.

Guillo
Lilypetal
Urist
MR

in that order.

I need 1 more.
I did this PoE

People I don't find particularly townie you could look at spew of or ignore but I'd add one of these as a 5th I think

DrWilgy
hollowkatt
Kate
Michelle
Party Crasher
Sloonei
I'm running with nutella read on kate most likely being town for now
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:42 am if we assume my analysis of wilgy's wolf archetype isn't wrong and my reads on guillo and sig are solid then sabi might actually have given an all town POE to powerwolf us

the last 3 names are porscha dennis HK. dennis is flipped town, porscha is spewed town by the mommy comment, and mac is shielding HK
This is a very interesting post. @Porscha why is wolf Alison twisting Sabi's POE to benefit you and HK?
☆Princess Abigail☆

[VOTE: The Radish] aubergine

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:30 pm I continue to be worried about HK and 112. They have somehow accrued 0 pressure - even when 112 was put into the POE nobody wanted to vote her - while doing absolutely fucking nothing. Even Kate has more pressure than them and she got hard shielded by Golden D1.
This post comes well past the point where it was ever going to create a counterwagon that resulted in Seanzie surviving, I am inclined to think it primarily exists for distancing purposes.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:58 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:55 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:49 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:36 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:33 pm I do think the Sabi spew on Seanzie looks good for him and would prefer SVS/112 at this time
What is it
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:19 pm Side eyeing Seanzie and Creature joining that Dennis wagon like that
This feels a lot like Sabi knows Dennis is town and is preparing in advance to shade Seanzie and Creature for voting him.
Could be she is trying to hide a fox among the chickens for her flip and if one of them is wolf and one is town it would be seanzie/creature(town) for me
Sure, that's possible. But given that Sabi seems to have been trying to get townies killed I lean towards believing that people they are shading are townie. Furthermore, if this is WIFOM, it is predicated on Dennis flipping town, which Sabi couldn't have predicted would happen. Ergo from a probability based standpoint it's more likely that this is just a straightforward attempt at killing two townies.

Is it a green check? No. But it's something solid and meaningful in Seanzie's favor. 112 and SVS do not have anything at all in their favor.
This is perhaps one of the most genuine attempts to derail the Seanzie wagon. In it she's very keen on pushing 112 and SVS at the same time, good looks for both of them. There's a fair chunk of good looks for 112.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

i could see me being a wolf but do u think im with alison/sabi? @MacDougall
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:33 pm I do think the Sabi spew on Seanzie looks good for him and would prefer SVS/112 at this time
Another example. She didn't try hard, but it was there. And at that time she was pushing SVS and 112 specifically.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

i have not read spew as i am lazy af and lack wim but like idk i dont think im partnered with either of them at all

i even voted the wolf like a good villager and was like the only person voting sabi day 1
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

neon as SK is a funny theory
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:21 am
Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:42 am if we assume my analysis of wilgy's wolf archetype isn't wrong and my reads on guillo and sig are solid then sabi might actually have given an all town POE to powerwolf us

the last 3 names are porscha dennis HK. dennis is flipped town, porscha is spewed town by the mommy comment, and mac is shielding HK
This is a very interesting post. @Porscha why is wolf Alison twisting Sabi's POE to benefit you and HK?
To continue to misdirect how sabi's list and spew should have been read, if I recall the context accurately. It was something I disagreed with her on but at no point did she 1 on 1 try to convince me otherwise. She just would post into the void an opinion contradicting mine without talking to me until I asked her if the mommy comment was what spewed me town. Alison's response was that sabi's response of recalling the mommy remark after i agreed with you that sabi was likely wolf.... sounded genuinely like someone who was hurt by my accusation. I did not agree with this, I did not think it was an obvious way to read sabi's reaction. It wasnt the reason i thought she was wolfy, since I had already said I thought she was wolfy when alison tried to say her reaction to me is what made sabi wolfy.
Sorry my thoughts arent succinct but I hope you're able to picture what I am trying to draw with my crayons that I share with the marines
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:22 am Look I get that my range is insane and that I have a better wolf game than a town game but like jfc what do I have to do to not have suspicion as town lol
You can start by not shooting townies

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:31 am
Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:22 am Look I get that my range is insane and that I have a better wolf game than a town game but like jfc what do I have to do to not have suspicion as town lol
Yeah just be 100% accurate literally every time /s
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

porscha was alway spewed town (or at least not partnered ig if there's a 2nd wolf team) due to Sabi's treatment of her in relation to Neon possibling shooting Porscha. Still stand by that Neon/Porscha are never on that team and Neon and Porscha are most likely villagers anyway.

Although Neon being 3p is something I can't account for. Just don't think she has tmi
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

[VOTE: Radishes] aubergine

Sheeping Mac day 2 :blush:

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

[VOTE: radishes] aubergine
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 338
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:21 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:20 am Behold: the most important post in the game.
Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:05 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:01 pm Which one of y'all gave me a gun? Who's fault is this?
Oh hell yes
Okay so who have you gifted the guns to so far?
I'm just showing rondo that I have indeed acknowledged Wilgy's existence in this game.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:32 am
Not really but that was a hero shot if she is town
Not a Poe shot

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:34 am
Not a Poe shot
... on... sabi?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

different people have different poes and suspects

think ur being overly harsh on someone who killed a wolf n1
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

if u want to say shes a wolf for it then sure go ahead but like meh
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 1097
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

what about just dyslexicon and party crasher?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:53 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:51 am Dyslexicon
Lilypetal
Scotty
SVS
MR

@Porscha can you please pick the person in this list you are most confident is town?
@RondoDimBuckle @Neon @Golden all chime in 4 me too on this if ya don't mind.
Scotty but I thought we subbed out svs for guillo
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:58 am After reading Alison's scotty interactions I don't think he is her partner.
I agree. I think 112 and Michelle are better choices for the PoE.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:19 am
Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:14 am Idk what's wrong in Mac"s wall but it makes the posts in italics -.-
It's probably not easy for you to follow.

Non italics is me
Italics is a different me
Talking to myself
I understand that but now i think that somehow one of the italics BBC code is not closed and makes the answer to your quote appear in italics

But that's not important now that i realised what's about

Porscha
Made Man

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D1

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:00 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:43 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:12 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:04 am Radishes is scum as well.

Good to know
How do you figure
Why are you curious?
Wanted to know why you had a thought, as mafia goes lol
Quick note this was a very weird interaction from michelle
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:34 am
Not a Poe shot
... on... sabi?
On Creature

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Golden wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:40 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:58 am After reading Alison's scotty interactions I don't think he is her partner.
I agree. I think 112 and Michelle are better choices for the PoE.
Why me?

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:19 am

MR
Scotty
Guillo
Lilypetal
Dizzy

So my POE is now 3.

My POE is now.

Guillo
Lilypetal
Urist
MR

in that order.

I need 1 more.
I did this PoE

DrWilgy
hollowkatt
Kate
Michelle
Party Crasher
Sloonei
Why were Seanzie and Alison so desperate to come at me for my town Kate read if she’s their teammate? I strongly consider that people should look back at that, imo it’s townclearing.
Michelle
Made Man

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D1

Post by Michelle »

Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:40 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:00 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:43 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:12 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:04 am Radishes is scum as well.

Good to know
How do you figure
Why are you curious?
Wanted to know why you had a thought, as mafia goes lol
Quick note this was a very weird interaction from michelle
No it was a sudden read, Radishes answered at it in a logical way, but that was a refference on past games where he did that as villager, so if he is a wolf he wanted to pocket me.
Otoh your question was useless for a GTH take

☆Princess Abigail☆

...I shot someone being wolfy and I won't apologize for it

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

[VOTE: michelle] aubergine
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 1097
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Golden wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:47 am [VOTE: michelle] aubergine
why?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:36 am if u want to say shes a wolf for it then sure go ahead but like meh
If she is different wolf team, sure, she can be.

I don't know if the multiball theory is proved wrong

☆Princess Abigail☆

Not a Poe shot
Me and Mac discussed how Creature was being wolfy I hardly came up with the shot on my own. Not a single person in this game when asked why Creature is town gave me an answer I asked multiple times.

I shot a wolfy target so you can take your indignation somewhere else you don't get to get angry at me for taking a shot on someone who soft defended Seanzie and moved off wagon at the end of the day.

You don't get to make me feel like shit for shooting a town. Sorry mate this is wolfy as fuck.

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:47 am
Golden wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:47 am [VOTE: michelle] aubergine
why?
I have only two games if prior experience with Michelle. In one she was my wolfmate and in the other she was clearly different. She feels like the first here.

Besides that, Alison made a post about how easy Michelle was to read at one point, so casual that it wasn’t so much a town read as a preemptive dismissal that anyone could wolfread Michelle. It pinged me then, it pings me now.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

And thirdly, because I think she should be in the PoE, and needs decent examination today.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:47 am
...I shot someone being wolfy and I won't apologize for it
Creature wasn't wolfy imo

But stop the self defence please, tell me why you voted me and why unvoted?

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”