Total votes: 9
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 978

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D2

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:13 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:00 am
Guillotine wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:22 pm There is def a wolf in Mac, Alison, Golden, Neon dynamic.
Take this post mac. It’s TMI… that’s how it reads to me.

The Alison/guillo dynamic is just blatant wolfmate to me.
You have no experience with this guy right?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D3

Post by MacDougall »

Just shoot HK. He came in voted Rondo and didn't even bother attempting to pretend to solve. We will reeval after that.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

As far as town players go, Guillo is probably the person who will tilt someone into scumreading him on their first experience with him more predictably than anyone.

You might be right, but like... did you not read the part about me maybe having mech here?
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1097
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:57 am As far as town players go, Guillo is probably the person who will tilt someone into scumreading him on their first experience with him more predictably than anyone.

You might be right, but like... did you not read the part about me maybe having mech here?
Thanks for letting it go, and I forget the mech you have on him but I am gonna let you slide like you're letting me slide.
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D1

Post by MacDougall »

Party Crasher wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:32 am Anywho DZ gotta go.

My reads are Cape/Lucy town; Guillo/HK prolly contains a wolf but TBD who

I'll bbl
This simple little post from day 1 might end up making me clear PC. Funny world we live in.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:57 am As far as town players go, Guillo is probably the person who will tilt someone into scumreading him on their first experience with him more predictably than anyone.

I might be wrong. I might be right. Hard for me to evaluate or troubleshoot your mech thoughts, but i take them as a + unless you think otherwise.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:06 am

Thanks for letting it go, and I forget the mech you have on him but I am gonna let you slide like you're letting me slide.
Essentially Guillo freaked out and hard counterclaimed me for having his role. When he realised that there were two flipped town with the same role he immediately dropped it and pretended that he was testing me lol. I believe he wasn't testing me, and that he really does have my role. Especially because my/our role is very similar to the role that Cape and Pyxxy both had, in both name (it's a nationality of townie much like theirs is kiwi] and it's function being that 2 or more people need to vote me for me to activate a vigilante shot. I can also tell you that because of my role I can see a joke in the Pyxxy and Cape roles that you guys probably can't see lol.

I think I am just always right here. Because like, based on there being two Kiwi Townie, there is almost certainly another version of me too, and Guillo literally claimed the role at one point lol.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Oh that mech. Yeah I should read back on that, it’s interesting.

If everything is doubled, that implies a second neighbourhood too. Dennis and marmot appear to be mirrors.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:19 am

Essentially Guillo freaked out and hard counterclaimed me for having his role. When he realised that there were two flipped town with the same role he immediately dropped it and pretended that he was testing me lol. I believe he wasn't testing me, and that he really does have my role. Especially because my/our role is very similar to the role that Cape and Pyxxy both had, in both name (it's a nationality of townie much like theirs is kiwi] and it's function being that 2 or more people need to vote me for me to activate a vigilante shot. I can also tell you that because of my role I can see a joke in the Pyxxy and Cape roles that you guys probably can't see lol.

I think I am just always right here. Because like, based on there being two Kiwi Townie, there is almost certainly another version of me too, and Guillo literally claimed the role at one point lol.
@Guillotine what’s your response?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:59 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:58 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:58 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:55 pm btw I don't really check ppl who vote me I shoot one of them and it's a compulsive action so unless you want to die don't vote me and also force the entire poe to vote me every day lol
You hard claim this?
of course
Then you are mafia because i am this.

[VOTE: Macdougall] aubergine

This is not an FPS
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Also mac does a mirror of your role imply town? Could the freak out not have been ‘there’s a second mafia team’??
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:24 am Oh that mech. Yeah I should read back on that, it’s interesting.

If everything is doubled, that implies a second neighbourhood too. Dennis and marmot appear to be mirrors.
Nah like, not everything is doubled. If you look at Pyxxy and Cape you will see that they are similar to me but slightly different. Guillo said he's my exact role and accused me of being scum from it. It's a weird thing for a mafia to do at any rate but it really just makes it incredibly obvious that he has the same role as me in hindsight and I should have realised it sooner.

Like, this is just always correct Guillo is essentially clear unless you think I'm a wolf.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:26 am Also mac does a mirror of your role imply town? Could the freak out not have been ‘there’s a second mafia team’??
Bruh, Pyxxy and Cape ... Kiwi Townie - Need 2 votes to blah blah blah. Me ... [redacted] Townie - Need 2 votes to blah blah blah.

There is 2 of them, there is 2 of me. Especially because Guillo more or less made that obvious.

He town. We take these.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:28 am
Golden wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:24 am Oh that mech. Yeah I should read back on that, it’s interesting.

Nah like, not everything is doubled. If you look at Pyxxy and Cape you will see that they are similar to me but slightly different. Guillo said he's my exact role and accused me of being scum from it. It's a weird thing for a mafia to do at any rate but it really just makes it incredibly obvious that he has the same role as me in hindsight and I should have realised it sooner.

Like, this is just always correct Guillo is essentially clear unless you think I'm a wolf.
I am very confident you’re not a wolf. Just trying to work out if he thought you were wolf for claiming that role *because* he was wolf.

But I agree that specific reaction post (which I think I missed at the time) feels town.

Whelp.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Based not only on my own experiences with Guillo but on mac vouching so hard for Guillo I 100% Mac is right here.

Town Guillo would always CC Mac's claim if he thought it was impossible for Mac to have the same role as him. I've never played with scum Guillo but I've had Guillo talk many times about his scum game and I simply do not think scum Guillo ever tries to CC Mac unless he is a wolf with the same role and not aligned with Mac but I do think it is entirely more likely Guillo is town

I'm glad Mac brought this back up.

I am also 100% certain that if HK is a evil in any form guillo is never aligned with HK.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I do not think there's a 2nd me hanging around. Which is interesting with the multitude of other roles that are duplicates

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

At some point we are gonna have to grapple with who we’re town reading that we shouldn’t be.

Lily definitely fits that mould to me but there must be others.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 630

Post by Porscha »

And here I was hoping I'd get to see guillo wolf. Disappointing
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 630

Post by Porscha »

Golden wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:39 am At some point we are gonna have to grapple with who we’re town reading that we shouldn’t be.

Yeah I mean eventually
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

yeah, but I can see nanook being a bastard and rolling mafia and rolls differently (not a bastard game) BUT that is just me being paranoid and now that you remind me of that. It did seem very towny
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Post by Party Crasher »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:34 am That Marmot read reads like an actual opinion not speculation. Are you townreading Marmot now?
no that was speculation

i feel like i should fully claim. i have a bp vest. in my big post earlier where i hard claimed and elaborated why i didnt correct people thinking im 3p - thats why. i was envisioning some plays in which scum attacks us, we dont die, we reveal that we got attacked and then we laugh at the scum wasting their shot on us and claiming we're an immortal 3p npc or something like that and spooking them to death. we were in a position of being essentially an invisible / immortal town. it felt like a huge asset to have in potential late game scenarios. that was my plan at least. but im trying to minimize risk here. voting for mac is super pro-town i think but this bp vest is really getting in the way. and if i dont claim it now, but claim it later, in response to mac or other people pressuring us it would go really bad. so im claiming it now, as early as it feels correct, to me

earlier i offered to die (implying id vote mac) if enough people have me in poe. that was ... a bit of a lie. i cant vote mac, he would waste his shot on me. i mean we can try it if u guys want but. i felt like if i was silent then people would get more sus of us. yes, i was thinking of how sus we would get and i said some ... white lies. and im still town. i was hoping that id be towncore due to my solving and i wouldnt have to worry about it

apart from the plan above, i was also imagining scenarios in which the bp vest is just used the good old fashioned way - just stop a scum kill. but. now that i think about the game state more, the biggest threat to town is other town, not scum, again, lol. so it feels right to fully claim everything

apologies if this whole maneuver of "soft 3p (dont correct people) into keep silent about having a bp vest" wasnt the most optimal but. i was kind of hoping that we would be towncore. and that those shenanigans i did wouldnt bite us in the ass. but it worries me that we're not towncore and so im trying to minimize risk here

@Dyslexicon @Neon pinging u too as its relevant. tl;dr dont shoot me, i have a bp vest, u will waste ur shot. if u want to confirm my alignment i will have to be the chop. shoot someone else

-tutuu
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 143

Post by S~V~S »

I have heard people say bastard game, but what exactly is that? The host throws in a secret twist?

I always thought the point of a vig is to kill baddies, not sort out possible town. We've had two baddies vigged this game; this is like an extra chop round. I know this makes me look hopelessly old fashioned and I don't care :shrug:

And I am gonna put in my vote for @Dyslexicon to vig Marmot.

They are the person I most find bad, they keep wiggling their way out of it. I think being a fruit vendor is a good, innocuous role to hide behind. I think their interactions with Sabi were super sketch, and I think they slipped up when comparing Neons game here to her bad game in Holes, which led me to compare Marmot here to Holes, and yeah, not the same Marmot.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

You are a hydra, in the game of champions, comprised of a group of players that didn't win a game in 2022, which is the prerequisite to entry into the game, with the name Party Crasher, and you have a bulletproof vest and you're town?

This is your story, and at least some part of it is a lie. I refuse to believe the above to be a truthful statement.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

S~V~S wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:33 am I have heard people say bastard game, but what exactly is that? The host throws in a secret twist?

I always thought the point of a vig is to kill baddies, not sort out possible town. We've had two baddies vigged this game; this is like an extra chop round. I know this makes me look hopelessly old fashioned and I don't care :shrug:

They are the person I most find bad, they keep wiggling their way out of it. I think being a fruit vendor is a good, innocuous role to hide behind. I think their interactions with Sabi were super sketch, and I think they slipped up when comparing Neons game here to her bad game in Holes, which led me to compare Marmot here to Holes, and yeah, not the same Marmot.
Master Radishes the confirmed flipped mafia voted for Marmot in a CFD which was a counterwagon to a confirmed flipped mafia named Seanzie.

Explain how he is not confirmed town via this?
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:34 am You are a hydra, in the game of champions, comprised of a group of players that didn't win a game in 2022, which is the prerequisite to entry into the game, with the name Party Crasher, and you have a bulletproof vest and you're town?

This is your story, and at least some part of it is a lie. I refuse to believe the above to be a truthful statement.
hi mac - no its not a lie

to be more specific - the first time we die, instead 3 random heads of the hydra die and other remain alive. and then the next time we die for good. essentially bp vest. that seems to extend beyond just shots. maybe poisons and arsons. maybe lily's mark. im not actually sure if this protection extends to getting chopped. i dont know lol. i assumed it didn't

my guess as to why we are the way we are is that nook wanted to play a little prank on people - given as he explained that this is a meme/troll game - hence giving us this role

i dont know lol i didnt design the game. but at least i hope u can see how my play / strategy this game makes sense, if you assume im town and you try to explain/justify my behavior

-tutuu
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

the fact that three of you die the first time you die and the rest don't reads plainly like you're Nanook's version of the NPC role from secret playerlist mafia, which if you are your objective in this game is literally to troll us, so you can come right out and just say it lol
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

update: ....

um ....

i dont know how u guys will take this information ....

but we would survive getting chopped. once. like ... our protection extends to getting chopped. it just doesnt work in lylo
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:40 am the fact that three of you die the first time you die and the rest don't reads plainly like you're Nanook's version of the NPC role from secret playerlist mafia, which if you are your objective in this game is literally to troll us, so you can come right out and just say it lol
my objective is to troll everyone every game mac but. IM TELLING THE TRUTH NOW I SWEAR

-tutuu
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

im willing to put my vote on mac if enough people agree that i should do it so my bp vest gets broken if he chooses to shoot us

like im town lol. im trying my best to play pro-town

-tutuu
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:35 am
S~V~S wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:33 am I have heard people say bastard game, but what exactly is that? The host throws in a secret twist?

Master Radishes the confirmed flipped mafia voted for Marmot in a CFD which was a counterwagon to a confirmed flipped mafia named Seanzie.

Explain how he is not confirmed town via this?
You think baddies don't vote for each other? And when two wagons are both bad, and it would look awful for a baddie not to vote on one of them? Maybe the Mafia felt Seanzie was worth a ballsy save attempt as he had a kill and Marmot was a fruit vendor. It reduces the ODDS that they are bad, but it doesn't *clear* them. The only thing that clears anyone is a flip. Voting for or against someone doesn't clear someone. And I'm surprised you think it does.

You guys clear people too easily for things like this. I've played on bad teams where the entire team only voted for other baddies the whole game, it was like a challenge lol. We didn't win but it was a blast in chat.

One game here Tangrowth (my teammate) came out hard on me day one, they wound up getting chopped, and I wound up going to the end becasue that gave me faux, bullshit, fake civ cred. The number one agenda of any baddie team is not killing people, it's escaping chops, and fake civ cred is the way to go.

I think Marmots bad, so I voted for them in the chop poll, and I voted for them as vig. I don't understand why people aren't voting to vig the same people they are voting for to chop.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Marmot is a fruit vendor. Confirmed. Not a threat even if a mafia.
Nutella would probably have the best Marmot read of anyone I know, shielded him.
Master Radishes tried to CFD him over mafia KP.
He also has really good Seanzie interactions.

I understand that mafia vote mafia, but ... if you just hand wave away all of the above like "well he could still be mafia" I'll be pretty disappointed cuz it just seems like tunneling at this point from you.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

More to say that I would rather flip potential mafia with roles that are also threats than kill someone who is confirmed to have a PR that does essentially nothing (plus has all the other things in his favour).

The funny thing about Party Crasher not claiming NPC is that if they did it would be so believable the mafia and the town would conspire together to not ever remove them and so it would make a really good fake claim if they were not town, so the fact that they haven't done that kind of makes me think they might be town. But I still am not sure.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:05 am Marmot is a fruit vendor. Confirmed. Not a threat even if a mafia.
Nutella would probably have the best Marmot read of anyone I know, shielded him.

I understand that mafia vote mafia, but ... if you just hand wave away all of the above like "well he could still be mafia" I'll be pretty disappointed cuz it just seems like tunneling at this point from you.
You have your theories and reasons for things, so do I. And I specifically asked if fruit vendors are ever bad, and was told they could be either alignment. It's a jolly place for a baddie to hide, and they sent Nutella a "magical item", I assume a tree lol. Maybe specifically to get her on their side?

And yes, Radishes joined a CFD against them to try to save a HP. Hrm, fruit vendor vs HP? Marmot was prolly the most viable wagon at the time.

And they may have really good Seanzie interactions, but they have awful Sabi interactions.

I know you are a strong player, and tend to think your way is the way, but so am I and so do I.

Maybe it is tunnelling, but I still think they're bad. His posts the first few days are not town Marmot.

Gotta go get ready for work. Later.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

*Their posts, sorry Marmot
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

S~V~S wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:15 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:05 am Marmot is a fruit vendor. Confirmed. Not a threat even if a mafia.

You have your theories and reasons for things, so do I. And I specifically asked if fruit vendors are ever bad, and was told they could be either alignment. It's a jolly place for a baddie to hide, and they sent Nutella a "magical item", I assume a tree lol. Maybe specifically to get her on their side?

And yes, Radishes joined a CFD against them to try to save a HP. Hrm, fruit vendor vs HP? Marmot was prolly the most viable wagon at the time.

And they may have really good Seanzie interactions, but they have awful Sabi interactions.

I know you are a strong player, and tend to think your way is the way, but so am I and so do I.

Maybe it is tunnelling, but I still think they're bad. His posts the first few days are not town Marmot.

Gotta go get ready for work. Later.
Twas I that surfaced the Sabi interactions so yes I am aware of them, and I still think he has more going for him that he does not, but sure you do you.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Party Crasher wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:43 am update: ....

um ....

i dont know how u guys will take this information ....

but we would survive getting chopped. once. like ... our protection extends to getting chopped. it just doesnt work in lylo
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:40 am the fact that three of you die the first time you die and the rest don't reads plainly like you're Nanook's version of the NPC role from secret playerlist mafia, which if you are your objective in this game is literally to troll us, so you can come right out and just say it lol
my objective is to troll everyone every game mac but. IM TELLING THE TRUTH NOW I SWEAR

-tutuu
.... I mean mine is too
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Marmot is always town here and I will die on that hill.

ImageImage

Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 353
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:23 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:14 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:04 pm Look at me having WiM and shit.

I love this game.
nice job!

Can you do me a solid and grab all the votes from d1/2 like wilgy did (you have it quoted, I just want to make sure its ALL the vote) and update it with the MR flip colour for me? I would but I dont have the time atm
Only cause I like you

Cape90 ( 16 ): Seanzie, S~V~S, sig, Golden, Inawordyes, Party Crasher, MacDougall, Le petit poussin, Kate, nutella, Marmot, Urist, Alison, EnderWiggin, Dyslexicon, Michelle
Inawordyes ( 8 ): Scotty, DrWilgy, 112, Sloonei, Master Radishes, Lilypetal, Sabiplz, Cape90
Dennis ( 3 ): Guillotine, Neon, falcon45ca
MacDougall ( 3 ): RondoDimBuckle, Porscha, Dennis
Creature ( 2 ): pyxxy, Creature
Guillotine ( 1 ): TonyStarkPrime
Party Crasher ( 1 ): hollowkatt
pyxxy ( 1 ): ilario
not voting ( shrug emoji ): idk lol I think nobody

Seanzie ( 10 ): Marmot, falcon45ca, nutella, Neon, Party Crasher, Alison, Dyslexicon, Lilypetal, Porscha, Kate
RondoDimBuckle ( 6 ): Urist, Sloonei, Creature, EnderWiggin, 112, Seanzie
Marmot ( 4 ): MacDougall, Master Radishes, RondoDimBuckle, Scotty
S~V~S ( 2 ): sig, Golden
Scotty ( 2 ): hollowkatt, Michelle
Golden ( 1 ): Guillotine
MacDougall ( 1 ): S~V~S
sig ( 1 ): DrWilgy
not voting ( idk hopefully none of you lol ): shrug emoji

Assuming I didn't fuck anything up redoing this

Thanks Neon!!! This'll definitely be handy, and you saved me the effort of doing it myself.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I see DrWilgy was the one who originally assembled that.

I'll give the doctor credit too.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:30 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:23 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:14 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:04 pm Look at me having WiM and shit.

I love this game.
nice job!

Can you do me a solid and grab all the votes from d1/2 like wilgy did (you have it quoted, I just want to make sure its ALL the vote) and update it with the MR flip colour for me? I would but I dont have the time atm
Only cause I like you

Cape90 ( 16 ): Seanzie, S~V~S, sig, Golden, Inawordyes, Party Crasher, MacDougall, Le petit poussin, Kate, nutella, Marmot, Urist, Alison, EnderWiggin, Dyslexicon, Michelle
Inawordyes ( 8 ): Scotty, DrWilgy, 112, Sloonei, Master Radishes, Lilypetal, Sabiplz, Cape90
Dennis ( 3 ): Guillotine, Neon, falcon45ca
MacDougall ( 3 ): RondoDimBuckle, Porscha, Dennis
Creature ( 2 ): pyxxy, Creature
Guillotine ( 1 ): TonyStarkPrime
Party Crasher ( 1 ): hollowkatt
pyxxy ( 1 ): ilario
not voting ( shrug emoji ): idk lol I think nobody

Seanzie ( 10 ): Marmot, falcon45ca, nutella, Neon, Party Crasher, Alison, Dyslexicon, Lilypetal, Porscha, Kate
RondoDimBuckle ( 6 ): Urist, Sloonei, Creature, EnderWiggin, 112, Seanzie
Marmot ( 4 ): MacDougall, Master Radishes, RondoDimBuckle, Scotty
S~V~S ( 2 ): sig, Golden
Scotty ( 2 ): hollowkatt, Michelle
Golden ( 1 ): Guillotine
MacDougall ( 1 ): S~V~S
sig ( 1 ): DrWilgy
not voting ( idk hopefully none of you lol ): shrug emoji

Assuming I didn't fuck anything up redoing this
There's gotta be at least 1 more Maf on Cape I'd think
I think it would depend on how many more wolves there, but given that the three primary wagons on Day 1 were town, the wolves probably didn't have incentive to push any of them in particular.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Yeah no, that was my read on it at the time and I said nothing because I didnt want to draw more attention to it and I cant believe I completely forgot it. Its been a big game. I dont want to clear him fully because I am me but its a good indicator. Which makes me unhappy because it narrows the pool closer to urist and I kinda need to believe he is town atm. Short of you being a snowing mafiadon I think I can trust your read on Guillo. But then there are those weird fuckin interactions with me that make me want to yeet him
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:07 pm Creature:
**American Townie:**

You're a vanilla town, but with a gun. A gun that you have to use. Why else would you have a gun, if not to use it? That would be silly. Anyways, if you receive more than one vote during the day, the following night you MUST shoot someone who voted for you. Only eod votes are counted for the purposes of this role.

Example: on D2 you are voted by fingers, sabie, and nanook. On n2 you must choose to shoot one of those three.
If Alison didn't kill pyxxy, this might've been how he died.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

yeah he was about ready to thunderdome you on day 1, that is anti mafia wincon. {REDACTED THIS WHOLE PART BECAUSE ITS JUST FUCKIN MADE OF FOIL}
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Golden wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:31 am

I am very confident you’re not a wolf. Just trying to work out if he thought you were wolf for claiming that role *because* he was wolf.

But I agree that specific reaction post (which I think I missed at the time) feels town.

Whelp.
oh look, its my hidden tinfoil
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I think I have come around to Golden being town for feeling the same way as me about Guillo
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Neon wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:35 am Based not only on my own experiences with Guillo but on mac vouching so hard for Guillo I 100% Mac is right here.

Town Guillo would always CC Mac's claim if he thought it was impossible for Mac to have the same role as him. I've never played with scum Guillo but I've had Guillo talk many times about his scum game and I simply do not think scum Guillo ever tries to CC Mac unless he is a wolf with the same role and not aligned with Mac but I do think it is entirely more likely Guillo is town

I'm glad Mac brought this back up.

I am also 100% certain that if HK is a evil in any form guillo is never aligned with HK.
so the shot is on HK right? Any arguments against?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Neon wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:36 am I do not think there's a 2nd me hanging around. Which is interesting with the multitude of other roles that are duplicates
I KNOW my role doesnt have a duplicate at this point. I have claimed like 20 different roles too which is hilarious so I dont think anyone really knows what my role is
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Golden wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:39 am At some point we are gonna have to grapple with who we’re town reading that we shouldn’t be.

I dont know if you have noticed but I have pulled away from my ender read a bit. I know for [REDACTED] reasons him being off for the past few days is NAI and I encourage people to give him a bit of slack. BUT I havent seen any town notes from him after he backed off me being wolf
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 937

Post by Dyslexicon »

Hello, friends.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:15 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:55 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:51 pm Are SVS and Scotty viable wagons? I don't intend to delve into anyone more than I need to right now.

Although like maybe I could offer thoughts on my fellow Canuckleheads or something but they don't seem relevant atm.
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:02 pm Oh SVS is a viable wagon now too.
MR didn't follow up on these posts, so it wouldn't surprise me if at least one of Scotty/SVS was a wolf.
This feels more like flailing to me, but you do you.

Who is even in the POE right now with Radishes gone?
I'm looking through MR posts for potential spew.

Why do you and Kate choose to respond to my posts in this way?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:31 am Hello, friends.
Hi cutie <3

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”