Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D4

Post by Michelle »

Neon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:51 am
Michelle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:32 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:03 pm Well anyway Michelle has a gun today.
No i have a suicide bomb
Why did you give me this?
Shoot SVS...pls.
Noted
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:52 am
Neon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:51 am
Michelle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:32 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:03 pm Well anyway Michelle has a gun today.
No i have a suicide bomb
Why did you give me this?
Shoot SVS...pls.
No me, shoot me plz.
Why, Wilgy?
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Post by Party Crasher »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:34 am Anyway I do not know what all this urist commotion is about
this is all sloonei has to say why are u guys giving him a pass lol its so absurd

he's not making reads, all he will do this day is make some witty comments and be cute and u guys wont wanna kill him coz u have a crush on him thats literally it

-t
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Porscha wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:55 am
Neon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:52 am
Porscha wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:34 am
Neon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:16 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:19 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:03 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:20 pm

Im not calling you bad as in the game. I am saying I am getting tinfoil on you. But Mac said you're town so I am going to try and not let it set in
I literally shot into the established PoE...
Mac was calling 112 in his town meta if I remember correctly, I was hoping you would shoot svs / scotty. But you're right you did shoot into the POE
Neither SVS or Scotty were on my list last night

I had 112 Rondo Golden Porscha and Michelle as choices.
There is no way I was an option over someone who is literally ghosting the game afk lmao that's so disappointing to see
Again you all think my role is one thing and it's something entirely different lol. Slanking doesn't matter. Actually makes it harder to get on my list.
Sorry I forgot about that part tbh my brain is mush
Is okay I love you a million ❤️
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:56 am
Neon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:53 am I choose within the list given to me
is the list between a key word or time?
I'm not outing anything. Makes it easier for mafia to actively avoid.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Neon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:58 am
Michelle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:45 am
Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:44 am guys. and girls. i feel like at least 1, or maybe 2 of you are not understanding how neon's role works. when she says "choice" she means her role mechanically restricts her from choosing to shoot whoever she wants. she cant do that. she is given some criteria that she has no control over. and she can choose from that list only.

-t
Honestly i don't care. She is not town
I fucking dare you to shoot me.

Right now you've got a gun so take it put it to my head and pull the trigger.

You shade me because you don't understand what I'm saying it's explained to you and you say oh still wolf ignoring everything

If I'm a wolf pull the trigger and when I flip town can slam the noose over you because if there's a wolf between us it's never me. It's the one shading someone actually clearing the poe
Hey don't worry we die together, my so called gun is a suicide vest
Ender let me down with his action on me. Why give a town read a suicide vest? That's asinine

☆Princess Abigail☆

Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:59 am
Sloonei wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:34 am Anyway I do not know what all this urist commotion is about
this is all sloonei has to say why are u guys giving him a pass lol its so absurd

he's not making reads, all he will do this day is make some witty comments and be cute and u guys wont wanna kill him coz u have a crush on him thats literally it

-t
Because SVS has been actively anti town

As pointed out by me somewhere in a spoiler

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 1097
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:44 am guys. and girls. i feel like at least 1, or maybe 2 of you are not understanding how neon's role works. when she says "choice" she means her role mechanically restricts her from choosing to shoot whoever she wants. she cant do that. she is given some criteria that she has no control over. and she can choose from that list only.

-t

You shade me because you don't understand what I'm saying it's explained to you and you say oh still wolf ignoring everything

If I'm a wolf pull the trigger and when I flip town can slam the noose over you because if there's a wolf between us it's never me. It's the one shading someone actually clearing the poe
lol neon not reading thread
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

also sig is outed mafia coz his role is simple like seanzie

neon's kp role has a lot of wrinkles
ender's kp role has a lot of wrinkles
lily's kp role had a lot of wrinkles etc

its way too out of place to have the aforementioned 3 town kp roles, and then sig be like "ur a 1-shot vig gl gl"

-t
☆Princess Abigail☆

Michelle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:00 am

-t

Ender let me down with his action on me. Why give a town read a suicide vest? That's asinine
Hmm... maybe I've cleared Ender to easily.

ImageImage

Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Neon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:01 am

-t

svs offered her life by voting mac and she buried marmot

-t
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Neon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:00 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:56 am
Neon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:53 am I choose within the list given to me
is the list between a key word or time?
I'm not outing anything. Makes it easier for mafia to actively avoid.
I was thinking we could just force everyone to say it and those who dont are lynched?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

-t

maybe he didnt think you are town. @EnderWiggin
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:02 am
Neon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:01 am

-t

svs offered her life by voting mac and she buried marmot

-t
Lol where is the burial

ImageImage

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 338
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

-t
okay but why do those things make me worth killing?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

SVS is actively working against a town win con Days 1 and 2.

Admittedly I'm too lazy to find the D3 info lol

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:01 am also sig is outed mafia coz his role is simple like seanzie

neon's kp role has a lot of wrinkles
ender's kp role has a lot of wrinkles
lily's kp role had a lot of wrinkles etc

its way too out of place to have the aforementioned 3 town kp roles, and then sig be like "ur a 1-shot vig gl gl"

-t
i like this thinking and sig is in my poe
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

urist is the only one who's seeing things similarly to me, the last post by rondo feels good but

it seems like im wasting my breath trying to put my reads out there. i feel like there's so many wrong reads and pushes being put out itt its starting to overwhelm me. im just reading what i perceive to be a ridiculous and absurd post again, and again, by multiple people, over a few pages

of course i could also always be wrong

whatever

gl lol

-t
☆Princess Abigail☆

Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:07 am urist is the only one who's seeing things similarly to me, the last post by rondo feels good but

it seems like im wasting my breath trying to put my reads out there. i feel like there's so many wrong reads and pushes being put out itt its starting to overwhelm me. im just reading what i perceive to be a ridiculous and absurd post again, and again, by multiple people, over a few pages

of course i could also always be wrong

whatever

gl lol

-t
Sounds like mafia to me xD

ImageImage

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:03 am

-t

maybe he didnt think you are town. @EnderWiggin
Nah, he can't misread me if he is town

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I am part of the DnD server like Nut and LePetit
The server is not guaranteed to be all townies but we read each other town.
However i have my suspicions and I tried to improve my reads by looking at the thread's suspicions.

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I should say that it is not as if I have stopped caring about this game. If that was the case, I'd not be checking in at all. And my posts would feature more apologies for my lack of involvement.

I do still care. I am just a very busy person whose time and energy has been going to other things. Town has been swimming through this game, so I have been satisfied to pop my head in a few times a day, make sure things look alright, and play my small part for the team. I'm still engaged, I'm just not capable of keeping up with all of the action. So I'm not even pretending to try.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I should say here the DnD chat don't suspect Sloonei

Who told me I should shot him anyway? :suspish:

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Neon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:04 am SVS is actively working against a town win con Days 1 and 2.

Admittedly I'm too lazy to find the D3 info lol
Someone I trust told me Svs is scum

Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

hey if u guys are right that svs is scum and im wrong ill be happy. i just wanna win lol

ill just play with the cards i was dealt i suppose

-t
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Michelle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:56 am
sig wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:36 pm I’m 100% onboard to take out sloonie today if the rest of town agrees.

I think worst case he’s third party best case he’s mafia.

@Golden 2 thing

1. Why are you still alive
2. Thoughts on sloonie, Kate, and SVS
He's alive because mafia was scared by Nut and Mac, what kind of question is this?
So it was sig with the sloonei push, and Party

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Urist wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:39 pm
sig wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:38 pm I’m also ever so slightly paranoid about golden and Urist
Golden is probably soup mafia sooo you're right to be paranoid there yes
Tell me more, i suspect Golden as well, but what makes you put him in soup mafia?

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I have felt good about Golden all game long, for what it is worth. I say this having read probably less than half of his posts. But he's felt honest in all our interactions.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Porscha wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:05 pm God I knew mac was gonna die last night and I needed him so bad lol
My illness has progressed to stage: the worst
So my brain hardly working

I'm for real sitting my ass in the office at work doing nothing until I'm called to do something so hopefully I'll be around a bit tonight
:bighug:

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:13 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:11 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:09 pm
Urist wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:39 pm
sig wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:38 pm I’m also ever so slightly paranoid about golden and Urist
Golden is probably soup mafia sooo you're right to be paranoid there yes
What about his claim though?
He was in a hood with a wolf. He could be lost wolf. Fulfilled some requirement to get in touch with main pack wolf. Just technically. I think hes uber town based off day talk but he could be lost wolf mechanically imo

-t 9/100
Golden doesn't have a good track record in voting and pushes based on flips, as far as I've seen. But that doesn't really mean he's mafia at all tbh
Add his push on me, i will flip town before Eod

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:20 pm Both Kate and SVS also look very good from Marmot's flip. Both have been on Marmot throughout the game, and they both suggested Marmot as my shot last day iirc.
Can SVS be a mate bussing? The team showed a high bussing activity

Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 630

Post by Porscha »

-t
Lol I mean I'm down for sloonei slaughter
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:36 am I have felt good about Golden all game long, for what it is worth. I say this having read probably less than half of his posts. But he's felt honest in all our interactions.
Has anyone felt dishonest?
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:02 am

-t

Hmm... maybe I've cleared Ender to easily.
I'm like 99% sure ender also gave wilgy the gun when he tr'd wilgy... like hard tr'd wilgy more than anyone else at that point in the game tbh
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Party Crasher wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:38 pm Sig being a normal vig that specifically can shoot on n2 only doesnt track with the design of the other roles imo. It sticks out like a sore thumb

I want rondo and sloonei dead

I townread guillo

Im tinfoiling sig, golden and porscha (due to her defense of rondo which bewilds me)

I townread michelle and urist based off tone even though theyve done nothing to deserve townreads

I think thats the poe everyone else should be obv town and doesnt need explanation

-t 13/100
Tell me about SVS pls

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Porscha wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:51 am
Sloonei wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:36 am I have felt good about Golden all game long, for what it is worth. I say this having read probably less than half of his posts. But he's felt honest in all our interactions.
Alison and illario.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:57 am
Alison and illario.
Lol well who cares about those guys

I mean anyone pertinent
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Porscha wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:59 am
Sloonei wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:57 am
Alison and illario.
Lol well who cares about those guys

I mean anyone pertinent
I have not had enough interactions with most of the remaining players to offer confident reads on their honesty. Golden is one of the only remaining exceptions.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

A couple of self-centered observations I can make about living players:

Rondo's repeated insistence that Wilgy and I are somehow linked has been goofy. I do not know whether or not he has dropped that in the aftermath of Wilgy shooting his gun. But he brought it up multiple times, and each time it was bizarre.

Michelle has offered a couple of reactions to things in this game which have made me tilt my head and squint my eyes a little bit. Nothing major, and off the top of my head I can't actually recall what I'm referring to, specifically. But if you were asking me to pick out somebody who has been "dishonest", my mind might want to start there.

This does not constitute a Michelle suspicion.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:05 am A couple of self-centered observations I can make about living players:

Rondo's repeated insistence that Wilgy and I are somehow linked has been goofy. I do not know whether or not he has dropped that in the aftermath of Wilgy shooting his gun. But he brought it up multiple times, and each time it was bizarre.

Michelle has offered a couple of reactions to things in this game which have made me tilt my head and squint my eyes a little bit. Nothing major, and off the top of my head I can't actually recall what I'm referring to, specifically. But if you were asking me to pick out somebody who has been "dishonest", my mind might want to start there.

Do you think Wilgy is town?
You will find soon enough if i was dishonest or not, i will flip today town, taking with me a consensus Poe
Ender gave me a suicide vest.

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Michelle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:12 am
Sloonei wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:05 am A couple of self-centered observations I can make about living players:

Do you think Wilgy is town?
You will find soon enough if i was dishonest or not, i will flip today town, taking with me a consensus Poe
Ender gave me a suicide vest.
I do think wilgy is town, yes.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Because if you think he is town the fact Rondo links you with Wilgy doesnt seem a bad thing
@Sloonei
Sorry for the ping, but i know you don't read all the posts

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Who would you kill if you had my vest?

@ everyone

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Michelle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:15 am Because if you think he is town the fact Rondo links you with Wilgy doesnt seem a bad thing
@Sloonei
Sorry for the ping, but i know you don't read all the posts
I read all posts that are made when I'm present. I just don't go back to read very far when I've been away from the thread for a while.

My "problem" is that Rondo has, on multiple occasions, explicitly suggested that Wilgy and I are associated with each other for reasons unknown. It's not that I don't want to be associated with wilgy. Wilgy is not the problem here. He's a doctor and a very fine egg.

it's the fact that Rondo has made the observation at all that I object to. it is plucked from the aether at random. He has insisted that it is because wilgy and I have had no interactions. But, as my posts have routinely demonstrated, I have had minimal interactions with most of the player list. So I question why Rondo has been compelled to specifically highlight the (lack of) connection between myself and wilgy.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D1

Post by Golden »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:48 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:42 am
Le petit poussin wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:39 am GN Neon.

ALso Sabi/Marmot ww confirmed
I'd call this the dream team, except no wolf team with me on it would ever be considered a dream team.

But it's my dream team
LMAO.

This is why Rask was N1'd.
This is what I was saying back on day 2 before nutella convinced me off marmot.

I feel dumb looking back at that for letting marmot convince me otherwise with his return on d3.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Michelle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:16 am Who would you kill if you had my vest?

@ everyone
I still want guillo dead the most but I do understand it seems silly to be so set on the afk guy and it's totally possible he is town, but everyone in game is giving me reasons to think there is a chance they are town, but they are also contributing, so if I have to pick between maybe town but afk and maybe town but not afk and therefore solvable, I'm picking the latter
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

We have like a half dozen dead soup nazis. We should be relying more on associative reads than activity levels and perceived motivation right now.

I say this only 5% in self-defense.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:18 pm Scotty should never be Soup unless they decided to actually have TWO soup vote mac yesterday.

Which feels weird af
Nah, what feels right is marmot expected scotty to die and took an unnecessary risk.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Le petit (the n1 kill) had golden and sig both as scumreads.

-t
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:10 pm The poll should be between Guillotine, Golden, Scotty and SVS. I want no exceptions.
Take out Scotty and add Urist, imo.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:13 pm Dude, Mac was like my guide bro this game. I didn't always 100% with him, but his posts would keep me at least remotely aware of what was happening in game.

Sadge
Me too wilgy. Macs work is what got me engaged in solving, he was good at pointing in the right direction.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”