FZ.
No votes
Long Con
44%
MetalMarsh89
11%
Snow Dog
No votes
Jeremy Mayfield #70 (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
44%

Total votes: 9
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 265

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 5]

Post by Snow Dog »

Ambray wrote:Sorry, I think I missed the last lynch AND the night poll. There are excuses, but I won't make them.

I am torn, because I am not getting the same vibes from Made that everybody else seems to be getting - can somebody please, in a nutshell, show what it is exactly that Made has done to make him suspicious? I feel like I have read little things here and there and am missing the bigger picture with him.

I am pinged by Snow's defense of him however, I feel like it is starting to go overboard tbh. To the point where I could possibly see him doing it because of being baddie teammates. If that would be his style or not, I don't know. However, once again I am not picking up on all the things others seem to be feeling from Snow in terms of bad vibes. So I don't know what to make of it at the moment.

I am however more and more looking at DF. Just reading his recent posts and going by gut, I am sensing baddie. I need to look back and see where that post is that pinged me initially and I mentioned but didn't quote. I don't know if I'll have time to do that tonight, but I'll definitely go and look back before the day period is over.
I am not certain on DF either. When I asked him about Dom though he said he felt civ. So if he was bad, he didn't take the opportunity to cast suspicion. This proves nothing of course but it's food for thought.
Of course DF and Dom could be both bad.........but I doubt it.

MP, Roxy....thoughts?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 81

Post by DFaraday »

Ambray wrote: I am however more and more looking at DF. Just reading his recent posts and going by gut, I am sensing baddie. I need to look back and see where that post is that pinged me initially and I mentioned but didn't quote. I don't know if I'll have time to do that tonight, but I'll definitely go and look back before the day period is over.
When you have your suspicions at hand I will be at hand to answer. :noble: Well, actually, I'll be at church and then watching Fellowship of the Ring, but THEN I'll be at hand to answer. :p
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Ambray
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Ambray »

DFaraday wrote:
Ambray wrote: I am however more and more looking at DF. Just reading his recent posts and going by gut, I am sensing baddie. I need to look back and see where that post is that pinged me initially and I mentioned but didn't quote. I don't know if I'll have time to do that tonight, but I'll definitely go and look back before the day period is over.
When you have your suspicions at hand I will be at hand to answer. :noble: Well, actually, I'll be at church and then watching Fellowship of the Ring, but THEN I'll be at hand to answer. :p
Getting ready for the finale? Only 4 days to go! I get a bit choked up thinking about it. :overreact: Pathetic, I know. I don't want to even think about what I'm going to be like in the cinema. XD
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Snow Dog wrote:Just noticed something quite surprising.

Neither splints nor Roxy voted in that lynch.
I was silenced - jeepers wtf Snow? I give you trust now you seem to be railroading me towards lynch what exactly is your prob?
;)
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

We've heard nothing from this guy all game!
Elohcin wrote: Image
Mr. The King
Offers sagely advice to the thread each Night through the Host.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Roxy wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Just noticed something quite surprising.

I was silenced - jeepers wtf Snow? I give you trust now you seem to be railroading me towards lynch what exactly is your prob?
Can you not vote when silenced?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

So I guess Ambray is going to ignore the posts about her and those suspicious of her :ponder:

Linky - c'mon Snow - read the first page - Did MP vote when he was silenced?
There is your answer.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I do not like the way Snow is acting it feels off like he did in the beginning of the game.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Again Snow what exactly is your prob?
;)
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 70

Post by Dom »

MovingPictures07 wrote:LOL, no worries, DF.

You think Snowy would really defend a baddie teammate that hard?
Doctor Who?
Snow Dog wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:My point is if you were bad who would you vote for. If we presume for the moment all options are civ. Would you jump on the mass vote for Bass? Or would you put it on myself or Made?

Probably spread out between all actually. :ponder:
I agree with that, if a lynch is likely between two or more civvies I would expect a baddie team to spread their votes out. The only problem is we haven't established that either you or Made is actually civvie.
I know. But it helps me work it out because I know I am. Whether people believe me or not is up to them. What do you think of Dom?
He hasn't pinged me at all. I've found myself agreeing with him more often than not, and I'm leaning more civvie than baddie.
He is certain that Made is bad. I am certain that he is not. One of us is wrong. Who do you side with? Or anyone?
I wouldn't say certain.

You apparently would, though?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I'm not too suspicious of either Made or Snow Dog at this point. Looking more toward Roxy, fingersplints, and maybe Dom after a reread.

I may have worked out a couple of roles, need to watch and see. As for BR, I'm usually blind to her alignment so :shrug:
Ambray
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Ambray »

Roxy wrote:So I guess Ambray is going to ignore the posts about her and those suspicious of her :ponder:
If you can quote where someone has actually said something I can reply to, I'd be happy to do so. All I can see is my name being thrown around and nothing to go with it. ;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Long Con wrote:I'm not too suspicious of either Made or Snow Dog at this point. Looking more toward Roxy, fingersplints, and maybe Dom after a reread.

I may have worked out a couple of roles, need to watch and see. As for BR, I'm usually blind to her alignment so :shrug:
splints is dead.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Ambray wrote:
Roxy wrote:So I guess Ambray is going to ignore the posts about her and those suspicious of her :ponder:
If you can quote where someone has actually said something I can reply to, I'd be happy to do so. All I can see is my name being thrown around and nothing to go with it. ;)
Soon as I get home from work.
;)
Abigail Sophia
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Abigail Sophia »

I think Ambray is good. I agree that people are just trying to talk to about her without saying anything.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Dom wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:LOL, no worries, DF.

You think Snowy would really defend a baddie teammate that hard?
Doctor Who?
Um, no. I don't think so.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

There is your answer.
Roxy wrote:I do not like the way Snow is acting it feels off like he did in the beginning of the game.
Roxy wrote:Again Snow what exactly is your prob?
I thought he said he'd forgotten to vote, my bad. But why are you over reacting so much? Don't think I've seen you like this before.

Anyway, I forgot that you were silenced that day.

Again...you are making a lot out of a simple statement. :ponder:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Roxy wrote:
Long Con wrote:I'm not too suspicious of either Made or Snow Dog at this point. Looking more toward Roxy, fingersplints, and maybe Dom after a reread.

splints is dead.
Oh yeah. RIP Splintsy, sorry I forgot you died. :blush:
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

lc why do you think hedge was lynched over made
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dom wrote:lc why do you think hedge was lynched over made
I'll tell you why Hedgeowl was lynched. MR wanted to put the spotlight more on her due to an exchange in the early game where Simon asked Hedge if she was good or bad. A few of us were like, "Yeah Hedge, answer the question", some joking hostility due to the Doctor Who game. MR put a vote on her as a "nudge".

Then Roxy and Snow Dog voted Hedge as a save of Made (Roxy trusting Snow Dog that Made is Civ)... they chose Hedge in a kind of "Uh, what do you think, uh, Hedge maybe? She's someone I am not sure about" way.

That was enough to save Made, then Black Rock came in and added her vote to the Hedge train "because she had to vote".

And that, Dom, is why Hedgeowl got lynched over Made.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

A strange question to ask, it's like you wanted my opinion on the matter... but it's not a matter of opinion. It took me just looking back a couple of pages and reading. :eye:
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Ambray and Tink (see Tink it is not for nothing.)

Tink what made you defend Ambray?
Roxy wrote:Ambray mostly bc during her involvement in the 3 civvie lynches. Its especially apparent during FZ's lynch when I reread it Ambray comes across like she is just fanning the flames to make MP feel even more sure about his (unfounded) "cases". She was saying how FZ was rude when she herself was rude as well. Idk reading it back it felt like she did not bring anything new to the table during the 3 civvie lynches she just provided fuel for the fire already smoldering.
Roxy wrote:I am sorry you find my use of quotation marks flippant - I used them to make my point.
I do not agree the cases were good at all inre: FZ & Bass and I said as much when you and MP were leading the crusade against them. The cases (if you can cal them that) were made last minute in the last hours of a 48 hour lynch.
FZ was just as dismissive of your case as you guys were at the defense she gave.

Please don't piggy back off of my suspicions - perhaps if everyone lists their top two suspects we can see if any match up.

PS you are not alone in your frustration this game.

PPSS I believe MP to be silenced since is not posting here.
MP wrote:Mine? or LC's? I'll give you mine anyway though.

I suppose at the moment they are 1) LC and 2) Ambray, but there are so many players I would say we haven't heard enough from. I was thinking Ambray seemed civ but looking back on her behavior she has inched up my list since I was initially silenced.
MP wrote:I could be swayed to an Ambray vote, but I'm really afraid of being manipulated, and I'm not sure she's bad just yet. I just have doubts that she's good at this point. She did support my thoughts on FZ. and Bass, and was the first to make the observation against Blooper on D1, but hasn't contributed much else of anything.
(This post is really "fence ridey" MP)

Ambray -
I mean no there are not questions but you have no response about anything?
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Snow Dog wrote:

There is your answer.
Roxy wrote:I do not like the way Snow is acting it feels off like he did in the beginning of the game.
Roxy wrote:Again Snow what exactly is your prob?
I thought he said he'd forgotten to vote, my bad. But why are you over reacting so much? Don't think I've seen you like this before.

Anyway, I forgot that you were silenced that day.

Again...you are making a lot out of a simple statement. :ponder:
But it was a bit more than "a" simple statement wasn't it? There deffo was more than "a" statement see:

First there was:
I'm inclined to believe Roxy is civ. And MP and Made and also MR. Not sure about anybody else. Actually leaning civ on Dom too.
Then your very NEXT post is exactly 7 minutes later:
I wish I had a good answer. It may very well be one of the people i just passed as civ who is bad. Roxy coukd be bad. She changed her vite at my request and if she is bad she would have known she had nothing to lose by swtching votes from one civ to another. And i hAVE had my dobts about her.

But. Maybe DF, LC and BR.

And what about Simon? Doesn't say much but who nows? He has to have a bad role at some stage. aybe not now though. Would his parents give him a mafia role? Doubtful I think.
What changed your mind in 7 minutes Snow?
Just noticed something quite surprising.

I have already told you I was silenced - and btw if you had actually read back you would know that splints was flying from NY to London that day and is the reason she missed the vote. Nice try twisting the truth.

So yah a bit more than "a" statement. Why are you stretching the truth? Why after I said I regretted my decision to trust you did you start to immediately no u me?

I am now back to thinking Made is bad and by association you are bad and I stupidly followed your advice and took my vote off of Made.

See when I give trust I do not expect to be back stabbed after I do so quickly. Not very civvie imo.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Where the heck is Kate?? Epi or Elo have you heard anything from her??
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Why do you think it happened?
;)
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Epignosis »

Kate was last logged in the morning of December 3rd.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Epignosis wrote:Kate was last logged in the morning of December 3rd.
thank you. :sigh:
;)
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Roxy wrote:
See when I give trust I do not expect to be back stabbed after I do so quickly. Not very civvie imo.
I wouldn't call it a backstab to consider someone you trust as mafia, or simply pointing out things that ping from trusted people.

I'd say this is especially be sure since he named other people as top suspects.

Plane is taking off right now. Catching up later
Pov: you reading my takes
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Roxy I didn't even know that you regretted trusting me. I simply noted that you and splints hadn't voted. You've explained why. It's all good. I have not stretched any truth. I don't know what is the truth.

Linki. Safe flight Made!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Of course we have a recruiter in the game too. That complicates things.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Sally! I f you are still alive, let's have a chat!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I think Snow Dog is telling the truth. I'm not sure I want to vote Made. I'm inclined to believe they both might be civvie.

I still think LC is bad, and I go back and forth on Rox and Ambray.

Ambray's recent posts sounded genuine to me, however.

I could see the argument for DF being bad. Something to consider. I'm not really sure on him.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I think we need to lynch LC, for sure. I'm not certain, but I just am still getting bad feelings from him. His last two posts on Hedge getting lynched over Made as well as :eye: of Dom both seemed like baddie suspicion mongering, not genuine attempts to actually find baddies. He's not really case building or issuing opinions of his own, he just keeps pushing things out there and asking questions designed to get others talking without contributing any honest suspicions. He never even comes out and says when he thinks people could be bad or not.

And Rox, my post regarding Ambray may sound fence sitting-esque or something like that because I honestly have mildly trusted Ambray most of the game. Only reasons I doubt her are twofold: (1) pulling wool over my eyes and (2) lack of contributions since agreeing me with on FZ. and Bass, though I see she has put forth a DF suspicion now.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Voted LC
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 55

Post by Mister Rearranger »

Snow Dog wrote:Sally! I f you are still alive, let's have a chat!

Misfits has been over for a while... :p

Ok, so color me dense. Where is there a recruiter?
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Long Con wrote:
A strange question to ask, it's like you wanted my opinion on the matter... but it's not a matter of opinion. It took me just looking back a couple of pages and reading. :eye:
what
are you kidding
This is just strange LC.
Roxy wrote:
Why do you think it happened?
I think Made was saved by his team.
MovingPictures07 wrote:I think Snow Dog is telling the truth. I'm not sure I want to vote Made. I'm inclined to believe they both might be civvie.

I still think LC is bad, and I go back and forth on Rox and Ambray.

Ambray's recent posts sounded genuine to me, however.

I could see the argument for DF being bad. Something to consider. I'm not really sure on him.
Lc certainly painted broad strokes with his last post about me. He clearly missed the point of the post.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

What was the point then? You asked why hedge got lynched. I told you.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dom wrote: Lc certainly painted broad strokes with his last post about me. He clearly missed the point of the post.
This is all he's been doing all game.

I haven't seen one legitimate instance of LC actually trying to find baddies this game.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Of course, that's my interpretation. I just can't think of a civvie LC taking 5 cycles to actually build a case against someone and make assertive statements as to whether he actually thinks people are bad or good.

Instead of constantly suspicion mongering without actually ever stating his opinions in black and white.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

MP, you are someone who is absolutely stuck inside their own head. Play my playstyle off how you want, you're doing nothing but justifying your pre-existing gut suspicion by interpreting what I'm doing so it fits your ideal vision of the game.

Lemme put it bluntly: you're wrong about me. Lynch me and find out, but I promise you it will just be another Civvie lynch.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Long Con wrote:MP, you are someone who is absolutely stuck inside their own head. Play my playstyle off how you want, you're doing nothing but justifying your pre-existing gut suspicion by interpreting what I'm doing so it fits your ideal vision of the game.

Lemme put it bluntly: you're wrong about me. Lynch me and find out, but I promise you it will just be another Civvie lynch.
I recognize I could be wrong, but I'm inevitably going with the interpretation of your and everyone else's behavior that I believe most logically fits what's happened.

I'm willing to listen if you or anyone else can convince me someone else should get my vote, but I'm not going to be easily convinced, and I strongly think my vote is in the best place at the moment.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

MovingPictures07 wrote: I could see the argument for DF being bad. Something to consider. I'm not really sure on him.
What argument? Ambray just keeps saying she has a feeling.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I didn't mean "argument" as in case, my bad. Poor choice of words. I really just mean I could see the possibility of you being bad. I don't really have a read on you at this point, sadly.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I didn't mean "argument" as in case, my bad. Poor choice of words. I really just mean I could see the possibility of you being bad. I don't really have a read on you at this point, sadly.
Fair enough, I suppose.

I'm not so sure about LC being bad. Something to consider. For now I'm still more wary of Made (and by extension Snowy).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

From a quick re-read of LC, I can see the aargument, especially with the lack of baddie hunting. Is LC the type of player to have tunnel vision? It wasn't until people stopped persuing mp did he start perusing me.

That said focused approaches can be civvie approaches(see Dom and Epi most games), but I personally don't recall this being LC's style. Have I ever played with a bad LC?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

How have I had a lack of baddie hunting?

I thought that MP was seeming like a baddie, so I came after him. I thought a Roxy truster might be bad, so I reread them. I found a connection that Roxy and fingersplints might be baddies, and I brought it up.

This is an untrue accusation of me. You expect more of me, I'm sorry, but I was busy for much of this game. You're just accusing me because I've been busy when you say I haven't baddie hunted enough. If you can't see that, then I don't think anything I can say will convince you, and you're the one(s) with tunnel vision.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Long Con wrote:What was the point then? You asked why hedge got lynched. I told you.
I am not asking for a play by play of the events of the thread.
I am asking what factors lead to Hedge's lynch in the same way someone might ask what factors led to a historical event happening. They don't want a chronology of events, but rather what motivations, factors, and conditions that existed.
My theory? Made is bad.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I hit post but forgot to write some stuffs :p
Dom wrote:
Long Con wrote:What was the point then? You asked why hedge got lynched. I told you.
I am not asking for a play by play of the events of the thread.
I am asking what factors lead to Hedge's lynch in the same way someone might ask what factors led to a historical event happening. They don't want a chronology of events, but rather what motivations, factors, and conditions that existed.
My theory? Made is bad.
And what is yours, LC?
You didn't have a theory, you had a recounting. You recalled facts, you didn't analyze them. I wasn't asking for what my 9th grade history book might say. I wanted what a personal take on the day's events. You failed in that regard and turned it into a 'suspicion' of me.

However, I am not sure this makes you bad. I feel far more strongly about Made.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Long Con wrote:How have I had a lack of baddie hunting?

I thought that MP was seeming like a baddie, so I came after him. I thought a Roxy truster might be bad, so I reread them. I found a connection that Roxy and fingersplints might be baddies, and I brought it up.
Was the reasoning for this because Splints voted for Roxy on that one poll?
This is an untrue accusation of me. You expect more of me, I'm sorry, but I was busy for much of this game. You're just accusing me because I've been busy when you say I haven't baddie hunted enough. If you can't see that, then I don't think anything I can say will convince you, and you're the one(s) with tunnel vision.
I don't know what MP is getting at, but when i say not baddie hunting, I mean not bringing new names to the table, or seriously considering more than one argument/person at a time. You've seemed to exhaust all you have out of a single person , then move on to the next one. This a play strategy that some use, being it one that often pings me, I take note of it often. When I think this play style, i think Dom, Epi, Llama some games, Ketterman. I don't think you.

Believe me when I say I get not having enough time to be as involved as you'd want to be, which is why i can't give you too much flax for drive by votes, but i still think this case has merit regardless of how often you can be here.

And re the me having tunnel vision remarks....

Yo Tink, Are you mafia?
also, Df, same question.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Re: the first LC quote.

Is there any other reasons you think they're on the same team beside the vote? I'm not finding anything on rereads, but i'm also exhausted atm.

Return to “Previous Jobs”