100%

Total votes: 9
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 937

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D4

Post by Dyslexicon »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:38 am Define neighborhood
I think Rondo is talking about the DnD server, if I'm not mistaken.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:40 am
I think Rondo is talking about the DnD server, if I'm not mistaken.
That's correct
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@Michelle I trust you to take whatever shot you think is best in your PoE.

Mine rn is
SVS - based on Golden and Kate's read. Could be 3p, less likely soup mafia but not impossible
Scotty - Looks the most teamed with Marmot imo.
Guillo - Boring shot, could be town, but Neon has restriction on shots so I don't know if they will be able to shoot Guillo. Not sure if it's worth it though, cause I think Guillo is probably just the same role as Mac most likely.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I don't like how Ender is like whoops I gave a suicide vest to Michelle, I don't know how my role works. That's a bit convenient tbh
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I don't know what is going on with the hydra slot tbh. But I'm pretty sure I've read in flipped mafia's ISOs some of them being confused about the same, which would suggest them not soup mafia. But 3p definitely a possibility
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 426

Post by sig »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:51 am I don't know what is going on with the hydra slot tbh. But I'm pretty sure I've read in flipped mafia's ISOs some of them being confused about the same, which would suggest them not soup mafia. But 3p definitely a possibility

Agreed on this, or they’re running a scam but I can’t imagine a hydra is mafias

Ender would be in the running for deep wolf mafia but that would only be if scotty is mafia
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

sig wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:57 amEnder would be in the running for deep wolf mafia but that would only be if scotty is mafia
Why?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:58 am
sig wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:57 amEnder would be in the running for deep wolf mafia but that would only be if scotty is mafia
Why?
I can’t imagine a mafia Ender not giving a gun to his teammate at some point.

We know he gave
1 to Wilgy who shot mafia
1 to scotty who shot an iffy town.

If scotty flips mafia it increases the chances of Ender being mafia since that link exists.

Also just looking at the POE, the claims, the vig shots, and personal reads we’ve got a narrow amount of people who could be deep wolfing left.

But, ender isn’t my first or even second choice my order goes as followed for kills/votes

1. PC/scotty/SVS for the next 3 not in any order, but Scotty is still gut most towny.
4. Ender/Urist (he’s the other deep wolf candidate I’ve got left)

Straight kills would be
1. PC
2. Gullio
3. scotty

I’d say a scotty kill over SVS only since I think scotty could tie us to last mafia quicker than SVS.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I’m also still in the place where I think mafia has a strong role left.

The other strong role option would be a god father style role if I want to get really really really tinfoil I’d say rondo is mafia who can bring in two players. But, like that’s not a tin foil hat that’s a whole damn tin foil house
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

sig wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:08 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:58 am
Why?
I can’t imagine a mafia Ender not giving a gun to his teammate at some point.
True. But we can't be absolutely certain he didn't. Or maybe he can't give them to his own team because it would be OP. Giving a gun to Wilgy who wasn't following the game fully isn't really the greatest strategy imo. And something about the way he reacted to not knowing what his role does didn't sit well with me. But that's a little bit "what if", and I agree with letting the tinfoils be until we flip the smaller PoE. Mafia is probably just there.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Porscha wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:36 am
Neon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:35 am
Porscha wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:05 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:48 am
Sloonei wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:05 am A couple of self-centered observations I can make about living players:

Rondo's repeated insistence that Wilgy and I are somehow linked has been goofy. I do not know whether or not he has dropped that in the aftermath of Wilgy shooting his gun. But he brought it up multiple times, and each time it was bizarre.

Michelle has offered a couple of reactions to things in this game which have made me tilt my head and squint my eyes a little bit. Nothing major, and off the top of my head I can't actually recall what I'm referring to, specifically. But if you were asking me to pick out somebody who has been "dishonest", my mind might want to start there.

This does not constitute a Michelle suspicion.
I am a goof yes, no I am not giving it up because its funny to me
Hey do you remember that one time we wolfed together
Is that time this time?
No and you were there for it but I appreciate your humor
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:39 am
Michelle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:38 am
sig wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:12 am
Michelle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:16 am Who would you kill if you had my vest?

@ everyone
Do you have to use it?

Since potentially taking out a town and you isn’t very helpful at this point of the game
Yes, i have to use it.
I am a villager. Find me a wolf to trade my life with, otherwise I die alone and this is not fun at all.

If I take a villager, be it a hero shot, be it a member of the Poe ask Ender why he targeted me with this vest.
I think it would be extremely funny if you killed ender with it
Actually a thought I had but I think SVS is woofin.

Don't trust me though my history is suspect.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:45 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:44 am
Porscha wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:42 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:41 am
Porscha wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:40 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:39 am
Porscha wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:36 am

The game we lost pretty badly
Anyway that comment kinda sounded like that
please clarify "that comment" and "sounde like that"
"I am a goof yes, no I am not giving it up because its funny to me" reminds me of something wolf you might have said the time we wolfed together
You are right. But I am waiting for Sloonie to reply before I give a serious reply because I want him to see the reply so dont worry that is not a line of thought you need to follow for long
What *do* I need to do, rondo
Whatever you want, you're a good hunter. I am just trying to help you not waste time on me
Wow that might have been the worst possible answer you could have given me. I'm so unsatisfied and even more suspicious

ImageImage

Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Post by Party Crasher »

Alison knew mafia vigged pyxxy n1

Sean was a 2-shot maf vig

Sig claims a 1-shot vig

The pyxxy kill is unaccounted for if sig is town

Every town role in the game is weird and wonky

The mafia roles are very simple

There are a lot of symmetrical / even number of roles

Sig is the same role as seanzie (as suggested by urist)

Im just repeating myself atp but not sure what else im supposed to do

-t
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

"The pyxxy kill is unaccounted for if sig is town"

Creature also shot pyxxy. But pyxxy was shot twice. Alison couldnt have known Creature also shot him. Alison was covering for a mafia shooting pyxxy n1
☆Princess Abigail☆

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:00 am
Neon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:16 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:19 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:03 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:20 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:12 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:27 pm @Golden whats your opinion on keeping town vigs alive in positions where youre mafia and youre really deep and you know they wont shoot you?

-t 12/100
They aren't that deep since I spent most of lay night debating shooting 112 or Golden

And i only chose 112 because of how I was treated after shooting a Creature that wasn't even that towny.

But funny enough I'm being treated just as poorly for shooting into the PoE by people now lol
Im not calling you bad as in the game. I am saying I am getting tinfoil on you. But Mac said you're town so I am going to try and not let it set in
I literally shot into the established PoE...
Mac was calling 112 in his town meta if I remember correctly, I was hoping you would shoot svs / scotty. But you're right you did shoot into the POE
Neither SVS or Scotty were on my list last night

I had 112 Rondo Golden Porscha and Michelle as choices.
Honestly, if you shot Michelle I'd've been mad.
Never even crossed my mind though I find this interesting given their claims about you

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:09 am
Neon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:02 am
Michelle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:00 am
Neon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:58 am
Michelle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:45 am
Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:44 am guys. and girls. i feel like at least 1, or maybe 2 of you are not understanding how neon's role works. when she says "choice" she means her role mechanically restricts her from choosing to shoot whoever she wants. she cant do that. she is given some criteria that she has no control over. and she can choose from that list only.

-t
Honestly i don't care. She is not town
I fucking dare you to shoot me.

Right now you've got a gun so take it put it to my head and pull the trigger.

You shade me because you don't understand what I'm saying it's explained to you and you say oh still wolf ignoring everything

If I'm a wolf pull the trigger and when I flip town can slam the noose over you because if there's a wolf between us it's never me. It's the one shading someone actually clearing the poe
Hey don't worry we die together, my so called gun is a suicide vest
Ender let me down with his action on me. Why give a town read a suicide vest? That's asinine
Hmm... maybe I've cleared Ender to easily.
Just stay in the pocket okay.
*peaks head out* I'm getting Game 1 tinfoils Ender...

ImageImage

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:30 pm "The pyxxy kill is unaccounted for if sig is town"

Creature also shot pyxxy. But pyxxy was shot twice. Alison couldnt have known Creature also shot him. Alison was covering for a mafia shooting pyxxy n1
Oh snap. This is probably just correct. @Michelle
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:30 pm "The pyxxy kill is unaccounted for if sig is town"

But wait, how did Sig know claiming the Alison kill would be safe?
☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:16 am
Michelle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:49 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:20 pm Both Kate and SVS also look very good from Marmot's flip. Both have been on Marmot throughout the game, and they both suggested Marmot as my shot last day iirc.
Can SVS be a mate bussing? The team showed a high bussing activity
Wow that would be some extreme bussing. I ISO'd them (when they were getting no suspish from anyone else iirc) voted for them repeatedly, tried to get a vig to kill them, argued with the town leader that Marmot was bad, very seriously expected to get shot last night becasue Neon seemed very irate that I thought Marmot was bad. I was pretty shocked she killed someone else, tbh. And pissing the vig off is a pretty bad idea in general. But OK I'm Marmots teammate, lol.

Neon wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:26 am
S~V~S wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:33 am I have heard people say bastard game, but what exactly is that? The host throws in a secret twist?

I always thought the point of a vig is to kill baddies, not sort out possible town. We've had two baddies vigged this game; this is like an extra chop round. I know this makes me look hopelessly old fashioned and I don't care :shrug:

And I am gonna put in my vote for @Dyslexicon to vig Marmot.

They are the person I most find bad, they keep wiggling their way out of it. I think being a fruit vendor is a good, innocuous role to hide behind. I think their interactions with Sabi were super sketch, and I think they slipped up when comparing Neons game here to her bad game in Holes, which led me to compare Marmot here to Holes, and yeah, not the same Marmot.
Marmot is always town here and I will die on that hill.
Is this why I have votes? I bussed Marmot?

Or is it the lack of fire and WIM? Basically I'm LHF? We don't know how to slot her so let's kill her?

I am not on soup or any "lost wolf" group, I haven't killed anyone, I am not 3P. But even if I was 3P, I would think we need to drill down who is the (Probable?) last soup, maybe try looking in people who didn't aggressively try to kill one of them? The only fire and aggression I've shown or felt in the game, BTW. This game people have been clearing Marmot becasue a known teammate voted for them OVER another known teammate with a kill, as opposed to marmots trees. And I tried very hard to get rid of them, but I'm bussing, lol.

On a tangent, @Party Crasher why are you voting for sig? Afaik, he's lock town. When he killed Alison, I was not a fan of all the posts implying sig could not have just gotten a lucky shot through some astute reading. It's why I pulled the tie breaker out (Scotty pulled it out first, iirc, I brought it back out when people kept annoying trying to tie the wagons). It all felt kinda condescending at the time, "Oh Alison fooled me, no way i could be as simple as she didn't fool sig, and he shot her." Why is it so unbelievable that sig shot Alison? It's like people never heard of Occams Razor this game.

OK, gonna read back to when i went out last night. I should be here pretty much all day.
I dunno I'm pretty happy killing anti town players irregardless of how much chicken noodle they are.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:20 am
Neon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:01 am
Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:59 am
Sloonei wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:34 am Anyway I do not know what all this urist commotion is about
this is all sloonei has to say why are u guys giving him a pass lol its so absurd

he's not making reads, all he will do this day is make some witty comments and be cute and u guys wont wanna kill him coz u have a crush on him thats literally it

-t
Because SVS has been actively anti town

As pointed out by me somewhere in a spoiler
*I'VE* been actively anti town. :haha:

I haven't killed a single civ, Neon.

Can you point out this spoiler, somewhere, please? I would like to see how my complete inability to keep up has been actively anti town.
You have quite literally only voted town lol

ImageImage

Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:34 pm

But wait, how did Sig know claiming the Alison kill would be safe?
I no longer thing sig is lost wolf. I think hes main pack. Here is how i explain their plan, if theyre mafia:

Alison claims kp d1. She has her teammate sig shoot a sus villager. She claims it, hoping that she gets townread and can control town and fuck us all up

Surprise surprise though, D2 rolls out and Seanzie the kp dies. Marmot almost gets cfd. Radish is being a vegetable. Things are looking pretty lost for wolves

Alison: "pings sig" u might as well yolo shoot me and go deep. Then try to win late game with our factional soup kill mechanic

Mac pointed out how sig shooting alison didnt make sense considering he townread her

I dont think that they were planning to do that during the day. Day 2. I think Alison was afk towards the end of Day 2. After she read what happened, she decided to go with that plan and gently ask (which means command for Alison) sig to go along with her plan

-t

-t
☆Princess Abigail☆

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:23 am
Scotty wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:08 am Hi folks

I’m currently in the ocean on a boat with 20mb of Wi-Fi so I using it to say falcon is vanilla

Whether or not he is vanilla town or mafia or not is to be discovered.

Anyway, hopefully I get back to make a vote but I haven’t read. Die marmot die
Hi, last soup mafia that most everyone is ignoring.
Scotty is town *shrugs*

ImageImage

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Neon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:37 pmYou have quite literally only voted town lol
That's not true. SVS voted Mac on D2 because the plan was for some PoE players to vote Mac to get cleared. She was originally on Marmot. And she voted Marmot D3 as well. If anything, SVS would be bussing if she's mafia. The strongest argument for SVS not being town is that Golden and Kate has that read, and they know her, imo
☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:37 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:34 am Anyway I do not know what all this urist commotion is about
this is all sloonei has to say why are u guys giving him a pass lol its so absurd

he's not making reads, all he will do this day is make some witty comments and be cute and u guys wont wanna kill him coz u have a crush on him thats literally it

-t

Can you point out this spoiler, somewhere, please? I would like to see how my complete inability to keep up has been actively anti town.
I should clarify...I don't have the D3 VC and I'm to lazy to find it

ImageImage

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:40 pmI no longer thing sig is lost wolf. I think hes main pack. Here is how i explain their plan, if theyre mafia:

Alison claims kp d1. She has her teammate sig shoot a sus villager. She claims it, hoping that she gets townread and can control town and fuck us all up

Surprise surprise though, D2 rolls out and Seanzie the kp dies. Marmot almost gets cfd. Radish is being a vegetable. Things are looking pretty lost for wolves

Alison: "pings sig" u might as well yolo shoot me and go deep. Then try to win late game with our factional soup kill mechanic

Mac pointed out how sig shooting alison didnt make sense considering he townread her

I dont think that they were planning to do that during the day. Day 2. I think Alison was afk towards the end of Day 2. After she read what happened, she decided to go with that plan and gently ask (which means command for Alison) sig to go along with her plan

-t

-t
Mafia shooting mafia on purpose feels unlikely to me tbh. That's the problem I have with this theory. But I do agree with Sig's claim standing out and there being a vig shot that is uncounted for. So that part checks out.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Another angle to look at is that mafia has too little KP. Seanzie being the only KP role and everyone else being vanilla is beyond absurd. At least 1 of our town kp claims is mafia. (And its sig)

-t
☆Princess Abigail☆

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:40 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:37 pmYou have quite literally only voted town lol
That's not true. SVS voted Mac on D2 because the plan was for some PoE players to vote Mac to get cleared. She was originally on Marmot. And she voted Marmot D3 as well. If anything, SVS would be bussing if she's mafia. The strongest argument for SVS not being town is that Golden and Kate has that read, and they know her, imo
It's frankly more suspect that they voted Marmot for 2 days straight xD.

But also I think they've over exaggerated their push on Marmot lol

I also don't really care why they voted Mac for one day when the condition wasn't accomplished in the first place. I don't think it's a particularly towny trait to have voted Mac regardless of the reason.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:44 pm

-t

I should clarify...I don't have the D3 VC and I'm to lazy to find it
I do need to find it though

ImageImage

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Neon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:48 pmIt's frankly more suspect that they voted Marmot for 2 days straight xD.

I also don't really care why they voted Mac for one day when the condition wasn't accomplished in the first place. I don't think it's a particularly towny trait to have voted Mac regardless of the reason.
Well we know Marmot was willing to vote for Mac, so maybe it's less towny to do it and not more towny tbh.
Dyslexicon
<3

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D3

Post by Dyslexicon »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:14 pm Final Votes Day 3 - Feb 24 - 7:00 pm est

112 - (1) - Party Crasher
Guillotine (1) RondoDimBuckle
Kate - (1) - 112
Lilypetal - (7) - Golden, Michelle, MacDougall, Neon, Dyslexicon, falcon45ca, Sloonei
MacDougall - (3) - Scotty, Marmot, EnderWiggin
Marmot - (2) - Kate, S~V~S
RondoDimBuckle - (1) hollowkatt
Scotty - (2) - DrWilgy, Urist
Sloonei - (1) Lilypetal
No vote/unvote - (1) - sig
@Neon Here
☆Princess Abigail☆

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D3

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:14 pm Final Votes Day 3 - Feb 24 - 7:00 pm est

112 - (1) - Party Crasher
Guillotine (1) RondoDimBuckle
Kate - (1) - 112
Lilypetal - (7) - Golden, Michelle, MacDougall, Neon, Dyslexicon, falcon45ca, Sloonei
Marmot - (2) - Kate, S~V~S
RondoDimBuckle - (1) hollowkatt
Scotty - (2) - DrWilgy, Urist
Sloonei - (1) Lilypetal
No vote/unvote - (1) - sig
Hooray I found it.

I wonder if that's just all wolfs cause that would be hilarious.

ImageImage

falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 218

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: rondo] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Wolves wanting to die since D1 tbh tbh

I don't blame them
☆Princess Abigail☆

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:49 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:48 pmIt's frankly more suspect that they voted Marmot for 2 days straight xD.

Well we know Marmot was willing to vote for Mac, so maybe it's less towny to do it and not more towny tbh.
I've had 2 tinfoils

One is SVS Scotty are W/W and Scotty ended up not voting Mac to protect them both

Another is that Marmot Scotty and Ender are all Evils and Marmot voted with them to make it less likely one of them died

Combine them and lmao Marmot Scotty SVS Ender are all Evils.

That would be funny.

Anyways it's a dumb set of tinfoils that both involve Scotty who I think is town for wagon reasons which isn't really a good reason to ignore the wolfiness of everything else around them.

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 143

Post by S~V~S »

-t

Night one I did vote for Cape, so yes. I voted for Mac Night 2 (I had originally voted for Marmot) *becasue he and Scotty wanted me to*. To test my townie resolve. It's disingenuous to imply I was voting for him as a real vote, I did it to risk him killing me. And Day 3 I voted Marmot again.

Linki, seriously?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
☆Princess Abigail☆

Going to bed 2 hours late. Have fun town.

Scotty
SVS
Urist

Something like that for now

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:54 pm

-t

Night one I did vote for Cape, so yes. I voted for Mac Night 2 (I had originally voted for Marmot) *becasue he and Scotty wanted me to*. To test my townie resolve. It's disingenuous to imply I was voting for him as a real vote, I did it to risk him killing me. And Day 3 I voted Marmot again.

Linki, seriously?
Fun fact people who tunnel a wolf for multiple days with ??? Reasons even when other people are not seeing similar things are often wolfs themself lol

And i still don't care why you voted Mac and don't think it's towny at all.

ImageImage

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:54 pmNight one I did vote for Cape, so yes. I voted for Mac Night 2 (I had originally voted for Marmot) *becasue he and Scotty wanted me to*. To test my townie resolve. It's disingenuous to imply I was voting for him as a real vote, I did it to risk him killing me. And Day 3 I voted Marmot again.

Linki, seriously?
Why were you ok with potentially being killed by Mac at that point?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:45 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:40 pmI no longer thing sig is lost wolf. I think hes main pack. Here is how i explain their plan, if theyre mafia:

-t

-t
Mafia shooting mafia on purpose feels unlikely to me tbh. That's the problem I have with this theory. But I do agree with Sig's claim standing out and there being a vig shot that is uncounted for. So that part checks out.

This is the biggest nonsense theory AND PC only started seriously pushing me when I started saying they should be voted off.

Mainly why would Allison who was successfully deep wolfing have me who wasn’t under that much suspicion shoot her? I’m not a town leader, I had no thread influence, and the major towncore had her already in it.

This literally makes zero sense in any world

Also you’re ignoring the factional kill OR have TMI since it’s fairly clear factional was done by Allison which is why she claimed the kill.

Sean killed Illyaor which is why he claimed it.

That could be the only KP they possess. The LLP could be based off so many things plus you literally just said Creature shot them ?

Why are you assuming they were shot twide
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:45 pm

-t

-t

This is the biggest nonsense theory AND PC only started seriously pushing me when I started saying they should be voted off.

Mainly why would Allison who was successfully deep wolfing have me who wasn’t under that much suspicion shoot her? I’m not a town leader, I had no thread influence, and the major towncore had her already in it.

This literally makes zero sense in any world

Also you’re ignoring the factional kill OR have TMI since it’s fairly clear factional was done by Allison which is why she claimed the kill.

Sean killed Illyaor which is why he claimed it.

That could be the only KP they possess. The LLP could be based off so many things plus you literally just said Creature shot them ?

Why are you assuming they were shot twide
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 180

Post by Kate »

The people that you meet each day. Who are the people in your neighborhood 🤔 🤣🎶 🎵
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Sometime the simplest thing is true

PC/ Tuutu is either being super paranoid as seen by scum reading Rondo, Golden, and myself or is anti town trying to delay the game ending.

Follow on why would mafia have 2 of the same role? If they did why wouldn’t a mafia sig have used it night 3? Sean was able to shoot 1-3 if we’re saying there’s another mafia kill role why would I have shot Allison?

NOTE this theory is ignoring the golden theory. Which is why it literally makes zero sense. Shooting a mafia deep wolf, whose town core, being defended by Mac, and in a neighborhood with Golden?

No world does this make sense especially considering there were lurking mafia. If we subscribe to the mafia kill mafia for a clear one of the lurkers would’ve been shot
ImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

LLP was the factional kill, they had caught sabi and marmot and was consensus town

Pyxxy was the scummy villager that got double shot by Creature and the unknown wolf vig

@EnderWiggin give me a gun / suicide vest so i kill sig tomorrow pls

-t
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Sometime the simplest thing is true

PC/ Tuutu is either being super paranoid as seen by scum reading Rondo, Golden, and myself or is anti town trying to delay the game ending.

Follow on why would mafia have 2 of the same role? If they did why wouldn’t a mafia sig have used it night 3? Sean was able to shoot 1-3 if we’re saying there’s another mafia kill role why would I have shot Allison?

NOTE this theory is ignoring the golden theory. Which is why it literally makes zero sense. Shooting a mafia deep wolf, whose town core, being defended by Mac, and in a neighborhood with Golden?

No world does this make sense especially considering there were lurking mafia. If we subscribe to the mafia kill mafia for a clear one of the lurkers would’ve been shot
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:01 pm LLP was the factional kill, they had caught sabi and marmot and was consensus town

Pyxxy was the scummy villager that got double shot by Creature and the unknown wolf vig

-t
Zero reason to think there was a double shot and shit where are you even getting that creature shot Pyxxy?
ImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

sig wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:01 pm Sometime the simplest thing is true

Seanzie was a 2 shot vig. He got restricted to n1-n3 but he had 2 shots. Like you imo

I think u shot alison coz u guys have a factional soup kill and might as well yolo considering how much you were losing
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

sig wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:03 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:01 pm LLP was the factional kill, they had caught sabi and marmot and was consensus town

-t
Zero reason to think there was a double shot and shit where are you even getting that creature shot Pyxxy?
Creature was american town. Same role as mac. He voted himself and pyxxy voted him d1. Ergo creature was forced to shoot pyxxy n1. Its confirmed
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Michelle should probably just shoot someone who aren't being townie. Whoever aren't being townie are probably not town. It has worked pretty good so far.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Why didn't Creature ever claim the Pyxxy shot though

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”