100%

Total votes: 9
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D4

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Urist wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:39 pm Super spicy take: neon is soup mafia with a d&d member and is claiming nightly factional kills.
Souped Sabi and LPP n1.
Souped Nutella n2.
Souped 112 n3.

Bonus: they got two soups on n1, there was miscommunication on the scumteam where Alison thought she would claim the extra kill so claimed vig d1, but Neon didn't see that so she claimed to have two kills on n1. Oops! Guess Alison just has to claim a random kill.
This is scum
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:35 am
Golden wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:38 pm Urist has been tunnelling me from the start of the game and I’d use my vote and every vig shot on him if Kate wasn’t calling me off. He isn’t interested in trying to make things make sense. He could ask questions via Kate but he prefers to prosecute me in the thread, calling me a liar even though 1) that isn’t even AI even if I was (town should lie sometimes, I was certainly lying to Alison) and 2) everything he says I’m lying about I’m not.

Lastly… Urist cannot get past this basic question: “why do I neighbour Alison night 1 if wolf”.
Thought you neighbored Alison n2?
No. Alison died N2.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
☆Princess Abigail☆

Michelle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:41 pm So it's everyone ok with killing Svs?

I go to sleep again for 2-3 hours and submit when i wake up
Yerp

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:40 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:48 am
Michelle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:41 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:22 am
Michelle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:34 am And please @Dyslexicon the help me find my target

I will die as well, but it is how it is. I have to submit it before 2 hours before Eod or i will die alone
I'll try. There's a lot of stuff going on in thread that I don't follow, particularly between Urist and Golden. Apparently this is between chats that aren't in thread.

We're not descending into chaos, like Sig said. It's just that there's uneven amounts of information right now.

If anyone has mech info or claims that is outing for someone, please explain this clearly so everyone can understand. @Urist @Golden

Otherwise I'm just kill wolfy people don't kill towny people.
Let me explain the DnD thing
We have a DnD inventory and at night (started last night) we fight a cyclop who may kill us one by one.
We started with Nut, LePetit, Urist, Kate and me.
We agreed we are all town after a while and we defended each other.
Le petit died and we could choose to bring in a new member who was probably RNGed and we received Rondo at next night start. After Nut died we didn't choose to bring another one.
Rondo was pretty resonable at first and we decided his behaviour is towny, but he took back his good intentions after we defended him in the thread.
He claimed he knows Wilgy and Sloonei have the same alignament. He says his flip would resolve his claim however I see he has a lot of fun lying and spreading wifom and i post these to be considered by people who spent more time than me in the game.
I believe town needs informations and that is an important thing that helps town in a game.
Last night Kate was neighbourized by Golden and she explained it in the chat and my request to her is to tell herself what she knows. @Kate please complete my claim with what you told us in the chat.

I am only full claiming because i am dying though, without the vest i would try to figure more things by myself. I don't trust like I said Ulrist and Rondo to be completely homest and if someone kills Kate who is my only solid TR the infos may be lost and town may think too much over this chat, loosing time.
Thank you for explaining this. It's like an actual game of DnD? lol
It's explicitly said that it's not guaranteed for all of you to be town, so I'd be wary there. I think Kate is town though, and I think Rondo looks very good from Marmot spew.
Rondo claims a lot of shit that may or may not be true, and I think that's NAI. I wouldn't worry too much about that unless his flip actually does confirm something, but only then can we know

Also, what is up with you getting a suicide vest? Was that on purpose @EnderWiggin
I've said no like 50 times already.
Welcome to having to repeat yourself 50 times because nobody listens or reads. It's very fun.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:22 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:55 pm
Urist wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:20 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:14 am Not mafia: Rondo, Sloonei, Wilgy, Neon, Sig, Kate, Golden.

If there's something wrong with Golden's claim or something is not adding up, please reexplain @Urist
- He says he redirects kills from himself to his neighbors. But he keeps targeting his town reads. Alison, nutella, now Kate. Not a town use of that ability.

- He says he tried to bait Alison into killing nutella by telling Alison he planned to target nutella with an ability that would protect nutella on future nights. Couple problems: a) why bait a kill on nutella? She was so obviously the kill that we had her give us her cyclops-slaying equipment that night. b) he is now saying that he actually did target nutella, which just doesn't mesh with what he said earlier about it being bait.

- Everyone in the d&d chat is town. I'm pretty confident about that. Le Petit Poussin and nutella were also confident that the hood is all town, which makes me even more confident. Then we have iawy's role, which creates a neighborhood. How many neighborhoods does town get?

- He claims the part of his role where he redirects kills from himself to others is passive, not something he controls. I wonder how this works if he has multiple neighbors? It doesn't make sense for him to have this ability as an unlimited-shot neighborizer.
This is my main reason for scum reading Golden, I want Michelle to blow him up and us to lynch him for such anti town behaviour. Golden knows better and this is disgusting if we let it slide. Seriously, targeting a town read so you can hold them hostage? I have no idea why Kate is so chill with this?
He's not soup. Once we eliminate Soup then we care about this.
We could just like kill anyone being anti town and stop worrying about what faction they will flip unless it's town...

Which is unlikely since they are being anti town.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:48 am Legacy reads.

Svs is anti-town. Definitely deal with that.
Guillo seems like he quit the game.
Love neon but she is probably 3p sk. Been holding on to that read for a while.
:werewolf:

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Michelle wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:57 am
Golden wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:51 am Michelle are you exploding me?
No sir, i shot Svs, when Nanook wakes up you'll have the flips

Guillo is right :))

I go to work, again it was nice to play with everyone

And if Golden is town look at Neon carefully please
I like his reaction tbh
Glgl sorry I was a bitch

It was a good game though ❤️

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:37 am
Neon wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:35 am
Golden wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:38 pm Urist has been tunnelling me from the start of the game and I’d use my vote and every vig shot on him if Kate wasn’t calling me off. He isn’t interested in trying to make things make sense. He could ask questions via Kate but he prefers to prosecute me in the thread, calling me a liar even though 1) that isn’t even AI even if I was (town should lie sometimes, I was certainly lying to Alison) and 2) everything he says I’m lying about I’m not.

Lastly… Urist cannot get past this basic question: “why do I neighbour Alison night 1 if wolf”.
Thought you neighbored Alison n2?
No. Alison died N2.
Hmmm

Sus. I'm like 87% sure you claimed you neighbored Sabi and than Alison.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm too lazy to fact check this though so I'll trust you

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 630

Post by Porscha »

Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:35 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:33 am
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:42 pm @Porscha what did you want from me earlier?
Your thoughts on the game :^) all of it. Everything
Hi Porscha
Do you believe I should be able to find you as town
If this is tutuu then idk lmao you flip flopped on me a lot last time we played together when I was wolfing which means you havent seen me town and it might be difficult for you to parse
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:03 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:59 am @EnderWiggin can I ask you a favor
What's the favour?
Can you make like a somewhat tiered list of everyone who is still alive
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:36 am
Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:35 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:33 am
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:42 pm @Porscha what did you want from me earlier?
Your thoughts on the game :^) all of it. Everything
Hi Porscha
Do you believe I should be able to find you as town
sheep btw
(Also any help as to how would be welcome)
Oh I see this was not tutuu. I dunno... were you town in the super longer long game on MU? And if yes, did you find me town? Lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:25 am
Porscha wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:05 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:30 am
Michelle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:27 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:24 am @Michelle What do you think of a shot POE of

Porscha
Guillo
Scotty
Maybe Sig
Maybe Dizzy

Any of those you'd hard take out?

Anyone you REALLY want to include in a shot POE?

I have reason to believe that list has some soup in it.
I have a strong TR for Dizzy. I am not 100% convinced but also i don't want to shot him

Porscha was in Mac's TRs, so don't think is a good shot and i liked her tone in the convo with Rondo earlier

Guillo is afk, idk, maybe town vig can use a shot on him

So Scotty and Sig are the best from the list for me and i have no read on them
I am in the same boat on Dizzy except this day phase I'm not as confident.

But it could just be me losing confidence in my own reads lel.

Porscha sure I can give respect to Mac for. I just haven't felt like I've vibed with her solving today.

Guillo is just a non-factor that I hate.

Sig "shot" a mafia with a one-shot kill. But if Golden was telling the truth it could be him taking advantage of having tried to kill Golden.

Scotty was also voting Mac with Marmot at EOD, which is bold if both are mafia.

But they could've been sacrificing Scotty to give Marmot more towncred.

That's the two biggest arguments I can think of with regards to those two.
What about my solving have you not "vibed" with? Funny considering I'm the only one who was harping on getting rid of guillo when he was still afk but this wasnt accounted for in how you feel about me? What about what I've done the other days? Is today the only way you've read me?
No. I've gone back and forth on a few things.

Why do you care so much about my read on you there?
I want to make sure you arent a Bad Guy (TM)
☆Princess Abigail☆

Hii Porscha

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:30 am
Golden wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:28 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:11 am
Golden wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:51 pm @EnderWiggin sorry if I’ve already missed this but what can you tell us about why Michelle got a vest not a gun?
It's literally the explanation from yesterday but with more info.

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT MY ABILITY DOES.

The flavour makes it sound like it is unpleasant. I thought originally it was just a kill/void/something like that.

Which is why after I gave Scotty a gun I asked if he'd noticed anything. Because I didn't realise I gave guns.

After that I intentionally gave Wilgy a gun. Because I thought my vague and menacing ability was JUST GIVING GUNS.

Now I know I'm wrong lel.
Sweet.

Excluding alignment if it’s in the title, what’s the name of your role?
I have a history of hating flavour claiming to try and prove a point.

And I continue to maintain that.

It's irrelevant and any alignment indicative thing would be speculating.

And I don't want that in the game.

So no, I'm not saying what my role name is.
I'm nominating you for a [redacted] for this post
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:44 amHii Porscha
Hi 💕
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:45 am
Hi 💕
Late night fren!

I'm bored

ImageImage

Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 937

Post by Dyslexicon »

Good morning!
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Michelle didn’t shoot anyone yet?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:52 am Michelle didn’t shoot anyone yet?
She shot svs but we wait for nook to wake up and give flip
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:49 am
Hi 💕
Late night fren!

I'm bored
I really should try to sleep cuz driving to utah tomorrow morning but also being sick had me up until like 4-5am every night lmao so now I'm like 🙃
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Porscha wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:53 am
Oh right, ok
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:54 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:53 am
Oh right, ok
Dizzy gth who are your 3 shots to end game (assuming only 3 ebils)
Golden
The Coward

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D2

Post by Golden »

SVS's alignment reveal could be quite helpful with the below, but it's interesting here. With an opportunity to vote for at least one of MR or Marmot, it strikes me that wolves would be more likely to bus MR than Marmot.

We went from the below quote (in which I pointed out that Marmot was the hardest person to get votes on, as part of me explaining that I thought he was the best choice of the four)
Golden wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:56 pm Votes for people in Mac's PoE currently:

MR 4 - Falcon, Creature, 112, Urist
112 3 - Mac, nutella, Michelle
SVS 3 - sig, alison, neon
Marmot 2 - golden, Party Crasher
To the below (edited)
Michelle wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:40 pm VC

3%
Voters: nutella

Marmot
24%
Voters: Dyslexicon, MacDougall, Golden, Scotty, Party Crasher, Sloonei, Michelle, Alison

master radishes
9%
Voters: falcon45ca, 112, Urist

S~V~S
6%
Voters: sig, Neon
I don't know if this really shows much, but I think there's a reasonable risk there's more than one busser on that Marmot chain.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Others who shifted TO Marmot in that time - Dizzy, Scotty, Sloonei, Michelle (who is soon to be resolved anyway).
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

good busy work there golden

in the meantime I want you all to know I am playing mafia from my tv in the living room and it's just tickling me with amusement
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

one time someone on mu told me my profile pic makes me look scummy cuz of the deadpan eyes with a shit eating grin and sometimes I do wonder if I'd be better off with something else but I love this pfp too much to do it
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Porscha wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:01 am good busy work there golden
Yeah I dunno I thought it would show more than it did but gotta say it really doesn't show much at all. Nearly didn't bother posting it but then thought, never know, might end up being useful.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Porscha wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:02 am one time someone on mu told me my profile pic makes me look scummy cuz of the deadpan eyes with a shit eating grin and sometimes I do wonder if I'd be better off with something else but I love this pfp too much to do it
Nah I think it projects town
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Golden wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:03 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:01 am good busy work there golden
Yeah I dunno I thought it would show more than it did but gotta say it really doesn't show much at all. Nearly didn't bother posting it but then thought, never know, might end up being useful.
that's why it was good!
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:54 am
Hi 💕
Late night fren!

I'm bored
I really should try to sleep cuz driving to utah tomorrow morning but also being sick had me up until like 4-5am every night lmao so now I'm like 🙃
Go to bed :charlieblackmon:

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:06 am
Hi 💕
Late night fren!

I'm bored
oh... is this a threat? :3
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:09 am
Hi 💕
Late night fren!

I'm bored
I'm not very good at threats as it turns out

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

i really honestly dont know what to do with the gamestate atm

I wish falcon was around playing more cuz I was just sheeping the reads that he was town early on but its harder to maintain that sheep when all he's done since I started playing more after day 1 was try to get me vigged for inactivity when I had posted and he didn't see it because HE was inactive and I'm like....... pls I need town falcon's help man
I need wilgy's help
I dont need guillo's but I wish I had it anyway
the less active players make it harder to parse their alignments if they are skating by, and if they are town they are particularly helpful to me if they play more cuz i'm familiar with them
i'm like not really keen on sloonei at this point
i've had moments where I question dizzy's alignment but there has been multiple times where I really feel like they lacked tmi
PC I sincerely do not know what to do with. maybe not a higher prio rn cuz the various heads to give some different perspectives and tutuu interrupts threadstate in ways that I don't hate cuz sometimes it gets sticky in here (especially with mac gone)
golden i marked as like... like pretty town a couple days earlier when he got into a tiff with mac
sometimes I like urist's posts but i've also disliked some of urist's posts and i'm not really sure how I should read them AI with some of the posts I didnt really like, but it leaves me more open to the idea of them not being as towny
i'm not very keen on flipping ender or rondo, not neon either (at least at this point)
I could use some more posts from kate too but i'm okay to sheep others on that read. I did it with nutella and there hasn't been any reasons for that to change from what I've seen
guess we'll move forward after michelle and svs flips but i'm not entirely hopeful on either person flipping anything other than green
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 1097
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:34 am
What's the favour?
one one one one one
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:14 am
Hi 💕
Late night fren!

I'm bored
LOL T_T sorry next time I wont question it so you may assert your dominance
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Porscha wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:18 am i really honestly dont know what to do with the gamestate atm
Feeling the same. Have a post incoming but I'm at a genuine 'what's next' stage.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:18 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:34 am
What's the favour?
one one one one one
>:( this is why I dont ask you for favors and I ask ender instead
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

missing lily cuz now I cant talk to her about fire emblem but it got me thinking. who was on her wagon
Golden
The Coward

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D3

Post by Golden »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:14 pm Lilypetal - (7) - Golden, Michelle, MacDougall, Neon, Dyslexicon, falcon45ca, Sloonei
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:19 am

Hi 💕
Late night fren!

I'm bored
I am very much not dominant

The opposite really

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:28 am missing lily cuz now I cant talk to her about fire emblem but it got me thinking. who was on her wagon
Chopped liver Neon is ignored in all fire emblem discussions

So sad

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:30 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:19 am

Late night fren!

I'm bored
I am very much not dominant

The opposite really
I already knew that :3
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:31 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:28 am missing lily cuz now I cant talk to her about fire emblem but it got me thinking. who was on her wagon
Chopped liver Neon is ignored in all fire emblem discussions

So sad
how do I get diamant to not suck ass! such a struggle
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Golden wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:29 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:14 pm Lilypetal - (7) - Golden, Michelle, MacDougall, Neon, Dyslexicon, falcon45ca, Sloonei
she went over with only 7 votes? what was the cw?
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 50
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

@Michelle has exploded, she flips TOWN
You signed up for a mafia game, but now you also get to play DnD! Kind of!! Yay!!!

Here's a server: redacted lol

Please note that your fellow DnD players are NOT guaranteed to be town.
Day continues

@ DrWilgy
@ Dyslexicon
@ EnderWiggin
@ falcon45ca
@ Golden
@ Guillotine
@ Kate
@ Neon
@ Party Crasher
@ Porscha
@ RondoDimBuckle
@ S~V~S
@ Scotty
@ sig
@ Sloonei
@ Urist
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

@S~V~S do you know why you didn't die?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Hmm

[VOTE: SVS] aubergine

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

so like......... why didn't svs die lmfao
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Porscha wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:33 am
Golden wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:29 am
she went over with only 7 votes? what was the cw?
There really wasn't one, I don't think. Although I wasn't really around at eod.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”