Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D5

Post by Party Crasher »

SVS's wincon doesn't seem believable

she claims that:

1) she needs 4 people to AtE every day. at night she kills 1
2) she needs to do this for 4 days straight, to make 4 kills total. that means at total there need to be 7 different people AtEing this game
3) she needs to survive until the end of the game, and do the previous things to win

that is an impossible wincon

she is likely lying about something, and should not be left alive. AGAIN.

yes, rondo is obvious mafia, but can we please stop trusting the outed non-town and do things properly

i swear you guys are going to cfd guillo today and he will flip town.

can you like. install tiktok. open tiktok. browse tiktok. if you need bursts of dopamine so bad and you get bored out of chopping non-town like yesterday. watch tiktok instead instead of doing shenanigans with your votes to entertain yourselves

-t
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1097
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:32 pm I'm ngl I keep coming back to believing in S~V~S.
same, plus what she is saying matches up with what I remember. I thought her ATEing at me so early in the game was out of the blue and she must have taken previous games with me too hard or I might have been too much of a cunt. So I just left her alone early game. It makes sense if she was trying to bait me into being an ass
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 630

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:36 pm
Golden wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:27 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:25 pm
Golden wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:23 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:17 pm
Golden wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:15 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:12 pm
I guess I really am wired different. if I was given that as wolf and PC was my partner I would tank so hard. Like serious over the top level of throwing and have fun with it. Because there was no way I would get wilgy / falcon / sig killed
Even if I townread them I’d never trust myself enough to be sure… the chance they flip wolf is better odds than the knowledge I won’t.
for me its more the maths that PC is not town that its worth resolving me and taking away a 3p/mafia
That I might do (I’d have thrown it to kill Alison eg) but I still read PC as either town or npc anyway.
but lets do the maths as well, 3 town vs 2 town, id rather 2 town die. We should have just gone for the rand deaths.
Nanook knows what he’s doing. That contest was town-bait, objectively no one should have signed up until we discussed who and pushed people into it, but that was never gonna happen.

When I saw the playerlist I immediately thought ‘ok this is probably five town’ lol.

I guess sig was playing with house money because he can still win which explains him signing up despite not being town.
ok if that is true. Then Porscha and PC are just town / not mafia and I need to lay off them. Sloonie, me, you are town as well. who does that leave me with? Ender / SVS / Dizzy / Guillo - so its either.
SVS + Ender, Ender + Dizzy, Ender + Guillo
SVS + Ender, SVS + Dizzy, SVS + Guillo
Dizzy + Ender, Dizzy + SVS, Dizzy + Guillo
Guillo + Ender, Guillo + SVS, Guillo + Dizzy

Removing duplicates:
SVS + Ender, Ender + Dizzy, Ender + Guillo, SVS + Dizzy, SVS + Guillo, Dizzy + Guillo
Which is most likely?

People keep saying guillo is town from the CC but he gave it up pretty fast imho. But he did defend me against PC. But it could be a pocket.
Ender has been the main force of me being read as wolf and hasnt let it go, he also killed Michelle someone who can read him well, I also do not believe he wouldnt read his role carefully and get confused by it. But Nanook is crafty.
SVS is probably just scum here especially after the EOD choice of scotty over her.
Dizzy has made it to late game, dizzy isnt hitting wolves and doing the scum hunting I expect

so SVS + Dizzy is the world I live in atm but I would love to hear what people think of the above
Yes this is why my poe of svs dizzy guillo (maybe ender but only the event we made it that far with no luck) was what it was

And I did mention this earlier in the game but I have good reason to believe enders claim that his role was vague and he was playing it by ear, and that he was not lying
Now it might not guarantee hes town... but I also dont think his ability would be a wolf's ability so at worst hes 3p
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:32 pm
Golden wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:10 pm

I cannot imagine being thrust into that as town and thinking ‘you know what, I should lose this’.
I guess I really am wired different. if I was given that as wolf and PC was my partner I would tank so hard. Like serious over the top level of throwing and have fun with it. Because there was no way I would get wilgy / falcon / sig killed
Even if I townread them I’d never trust myself enough to be sure… the chance they flip wolf is better odds than the knowledge I won’t.
for me its more the maths that PC is not town that its worth resolving me and taking away a 3p/mafia
That I might do (I’d have thrown it to kill Alison eg) but I still read PC as either town or npc anyway.
but lets do the maths as well, 3 town vs 2 town, id rather 2 town die. We should have just gone for the rand deaths.
not really understanding your attempted argument here. wilgy was constantly tinfoiled and our hydra strongly believed sig wasn't town. falcon was unfortunate but what are you going to do lol

your suggested alternative is to kill a very townie porscha and pop our vest for raisins, thus resolving nobody in the other group and just reducing town mobility

(also I see your transparent pocketing attempt on golden)
wolves dont need to pocket other wolves
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:41 pm SVS's wincon doesn't seem believable

she claims that:

2) she needs to do this for 4 days straight, to make 4 kills total. that means at total there need to be 7 different people AtEing this game
3) she needs to survive until the end of the game, and do the previous things to win

yes, rondo is obvious mafia, but can we please stop trusting the outed non-town and do things properly

can you like. install tiktok. open tiktok. browse tiktok. if you need bursts of dopamine so bad and you get bored out of chopping non-town like yesterday. watch tiktok instead instead of doing shenanigans with your votes to entertain yourselves

-t
I refuse to use tiktok and I do not trust guillo but I am 100% on board with getting rid of svs
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Syn wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:36 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:34 pm [VOTE: Rondo] aubergine
i love you, ender

-syn
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME mod kill pls
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:43 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:32 pm
not really understanding your attempted argument here. wilgy was constantly tinfoiled and our hydra strongly believed sig wasn't town. falcon was unfortunate but what are you going to do lol

your suggested alternative is to kill a very townie porscha and pop our vest for raisins, thus resolving nobody in the other group and just reducing town mobility

(also I see your transparent pocketing attempt on golden)
wolves dont need to pocket other wolves
PC doesn't think golden is a wolf
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 671
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:41 pm SVS's wincon doesn't seem believable

she claims that:

-t
[VOTE: Guillo] aubergine
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Post by Golden »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:36 pm
Golden wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:27 pm
Nanook knows what he’s doing. That contest was town-bait, objectively no one should have signed up until we discussed who and pushed people into it, but that was never gonna happen.

When I saw the playerlist I immediately thought ‘ok this is probably five town’ lol.

I guess sig was playing with house money because he can still win which explains him signing up despite not being town.
ok if that is true. Then Porscha and PC are just town / not mafia and I need to lay off them. Sloonie, me, you are town as well. who does that leave me with? Ender / SVS / Dizzy / Guillo - so its either.
SVS + Ender, Ender + Dizzy, Ender + Guillo
SVS + Ender, SVS + Dizzy, SVS + Guillo
Dizzy + Ender, Dizzy + SVS, Dizzy + Guillo
Guillo + Ender, Guillo + SVS, Guillo + Dizzy

Removing duplicates:
SVS + Ender, Ender + Dizzy, Ender + Guillo, SVS + Dizzy, SVS + Guillo, Dizzy + Guillo
Which is most likely?

People keep saying guillo is town from the CC but he gave it up pretty fast imho. But he did defend me against PC. But it could be a pocket.
Ender has been the main force of me being read as wolf and hasnt let it go, he also killed Michelle someone who can read him well, I also do not believe he wouldnt read his role carefully and get confused by it. But Nanook is crafty.
SVS is probably just scum here especially after the EOD choice of scotty over her.
Dizzy has made it to late game, dizzy isnt hitting wolves and doing the scum hunting I expect

so SVS + Dizzy is the world I live in atm but I would love to hear what people think of the above
If it’s dizzy he’s pocketed me. Genuinely just oozes gosh to me.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

svs > rondo > dizzy > sloonei

is my preferred chop order. i think we have 4 chops at max

-t
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Golden wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:47 pm
If it’s dizzy he’s pocketed me. Genuinely just oozes gosh to me.
dizzy pocketed town by using a selfie to win the event

stupid sexy dizzy

(tbh esooa has used this to great effect on me before)
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Is there no chance PC is just straight up wolf? Why is no one considering this world? The pushes on me have felt so bloody disingenuous
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:49 pm Is there no chance PC is just straight up wolf? Why is no one considering this world? The pushes on me have felt so bloody disingenuous
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:46 pm

she claims that:

-t
Why not svs!!!!!
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 338
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:48 pm svs > rondo > dizzy > sloonei

-t
If Rondo is town, I am confirmed town.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Svs>dizzy/guillo

Is my ideal world
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:55 pm

-t
no, you are just confirmed town. you were just left to slank and no one gave a shit about you till late game.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:56 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:55 pm

-t
no, you are just confirmed town. you were just left to slank and no one gave a shit about you till late game.
If I am wolf you are town If I am town you are town. But I KNOW you are town because wilgy is town. I dont care if people believe in me. They should make you town leader for today
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:52 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:46 pm

she claims that:

-t
Why not svs!!!!!
That was a meme vote friend.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Ender can you outline why I am mafia?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

*taps the mic* is.. is this thing on?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:28 pm *taps the mic* is.. is this thing on?
Sorry, what? I cant hear you all the way back here
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:49 pm Is there no chance PC is just straight up wolf? Why is no one considering this world? The pushes on me have felt so bloody disingenuous
Rondo lemme ask you something

If PC was mafia trying to get a ML why would they pick you over someone like, idk,
Me
guillo
Dizzy
Who do not have any semblance of a confirmed role
Couldnt they just turn their read on me and agree with you that I'm wolfing
How do you think I'd be able to stop that push

So why does PC pick you
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:59 pm
Rondo lemme ask you something

If PC was mafia trying to get a ML why would they pick you over someone like, idk,
Me
guillo
Dizzy
Who do not have any semblance of a confirmed role
Couldnt they just turn their read on me and agree with you that I'm wolfing
How do you think I'd be able to stop that push

So why does PC pick you
yeah golden has already brought me around to PC being 3p/town because of the whole "prisoners signing up for the game" issue plus my own view of her being town thinking she is right on me so hard and everyone else is blind. Plus when I flip she is going to look so scummy and no scum wants to have that much look on her. The same reason I am hesitant to call Ender scum because of D2 (But he is crafty so I get into the whole I know you know I know) I dont know if you have noticed I have been basically treating PC as town this whole time even when I am calling her Mafia because I dont really believe it myself. I just dislike how tunneled she is on my slot so I am going to push back every time.

but to answer your question. In the world she is mafia she is pushing me because once I go over everyone will say "understandable have a nice day" because I have been scummy this game. I am not pushing back on people pushing me for being scummy for saying I am scummy. Its for how they push me feeling scummy. Like Ender says, I love to solve from the thick of it. Sabi wasnt wrong on D1 where she woke me up and I need to be called scummy to care. Otherwise I just fuck around poking people and doing nothing till its time to do things.

Guillo could be a partner so she doesnt want to push too hard.

Dizzy she is pushing and is in the rule of 3 and has taken him out so I could see him being partnered with PC

Everyone else is in her town block and has been for days so she cant push them without looking weird or doing a pivot. Also notice how its supposed to be a hydra but tutuu is recieved well in thread so everyone else has shut up and let her do the talking? If they were town I would expect everyone to share their thoughts openly with everyone like in a normal hydra game. Instead they hide behind tutuu in their secret chat. They are trying their best to not look scummy.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

So I wouldnt say I have no cause to not be paranoid about that slot. I think I have some pretty well thought out reasons as to why they could be mafia and its not just me trying to survive
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

There are supposed to be 6 people in that hydra? Yet only 3 people I know talk, Tutuu, most of the time, DZ randomly at DZ times and they do some light input but are super disconnected from the game and then syn to pitch in when I am getting stomped on. I think she is the main reason I am scum read in that chat. She is probably the most wrong on me if they are town. She is also the most wolfy when she posts
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

you know what. I think I am ready to thunderdome PC
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

There cant be 3 3p left. Ender / SVS / PC can there? 2 Mafia. = 5 / 9 no. Game would be over already. so its just SVS + PC?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

gg, good work people
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I have talked myself into PC > SVS > Dizzy > Ender
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

@DrWilgy @sig @falcon45ca can I get you guys to pop your votes on sleep or something so I can see the votes easier? ty
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Post by Golden »

I really do think PC is just town. You two tunnelling and thunderdoming isn’t conducive to town win imo
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

@Golden @EnderWiggin @Porscha @Guillotine @Sloonei do you actually town read PC?

Do you actually town reach each other? If you dont have any complaints then I slam PC today, she flips wolf, I die tonight, Sloonie is town leader tomorrow. Because Then we get SVS or whoever the spew from PC shows as wolf. afterwards
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Golden wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:37 pm I really do think PC is just town. You two tunnelling and thunderdoming isn’t conducive to town win imo
Why though? Honestly. One of us has to go at this point and I dont want it to be me, sure we can get SVS but I think PC is a hit now. If you guys want to go SVS today I am going to back you but I want you to SERIOUSLY consider PC as a wolf here.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:37 pm @Golden @EnderWiggin @Porscha @Guillotine @Sloonei do you actually town read PC?

Do you actually town reach each other? If you dont have any complaints then I slam PC today, she flips wolf, I die tonight, Sloonie is town leader tomorrow. Because Then we get SVS or whoever the spew from PC shows as wolf. afterwards
I cannot find any objective logic besides emotions and an attempt at hero reading to not off svs today and go from there
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:39 pm
Golden wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:37 pm I really do think PC is just town. You two tunnelling and thunderdoming isn’t conducive to town win imo
Why though? Honestly. One of us has to go at this point and I dont want it to be me, sure we can get SVS but I think PC is a hit now. If you guys want to go SVS today I am going to back you but I want you to SERIOUSLY consider PC as a wolf here.
It will be considered if svs doesnt flip wolf
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:18 pm There are supposed to be 6 people in that hydra? Yet only 3 people I know talk, Tutuu, most of the time, DZ randomly at DZ times and they do some light input but are super disconnected from the game and then syn to pitch in when I am getting stomped on. I think she is the main reason I am scum read in that chat. She is probably the most wrong on me if they are town. She is also the most wolfy when she posts
I'm pretty certain I mostly only saw posts from tutuu and sheep for most of the game anyway so idk how much water this holds
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Tutuu normally gets me as well which is another thing that has been wigging me out all game. Just look at the Cartomancy game. I was fully getting on the chopping block and tutuu defended me like she was inside my head pointing out exactly why I did things. But this game she cant even take a moment to see things from my pov. She started out by town reading me saying I am classic town game and everyone else cant see it. Then she did a weird pivot onto me being outed wolf scum and hasnt given up. I have been thinking about it and It could have been Alison telling her to back off on the town read on me so she could push me late game but it just ended up making her look strange and highlighting her weird play to me.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:44 pm
It will be considered if svs doesnt flip wolf
This might be TMI knowing SVS will not flip wolf and setting up a pivot to turn on her partner tomorrow. BUT what are the chances that 2 wolves sign up against 3 town? Nah this is just me tinfoiling
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:18 pm There are supposed to be 6 people in that hydra? Yet only 3 people I know talk, Tutuu, most of the time, DZ randomly at DZ times and they do some light input but are super disconnected from the game and then syn to pitch in when I am getting stomped on. I think she is the main reason I am scum read in that chat. She is probably the most wrong on me if they are town. She is also the most wolfy when she posts
six. one bailed at game start, one left after a couple posts, dz very rarely checks in

it's just sheep, tutuu, and me
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

happy with my solve. Barring Ender being wolf and snowing me. But It has to happen one game, I got him in HR so its his turn to get me
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

you literally cannot kill us today

your only hope to make that happen is to either:

a) chop us at LYLO

or

b) convince someone to vote guillo with us and make damn sure everyone else stacks on SVS today. SVS dies, guillo pops our vest overnight, you thunderdome us tomorrow and the chop will actually work

you are being wolfy af and it's disingenuous to say you're only wolf-read because tutuu is tunneled
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:11 pm

a) chop us at LYLO

or

b) convince someone to vote guillo with us and make damn sure everyone else stacks on SVS today. SVS dies, guillo pops our vest overnight, you thunderdome us tomorrow and the chop will actually work

you are being wolfy af and it's disingenuous to say you're only wolf-read because tutuu is tunneled
if we believe what you say, if it isnt already silent lylo.

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME would you announce if it was lylo?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:13 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:11 pm

a) chop us at LYLO

or

if we believe what you say, if it isnt already silent lylo.

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME would you announce if it was lylo?
Also its very reductive to say that I am only saying tutuu is tunneling if you read what I am saying I said I was being scummy and then listed a buch of reasons I think tutuu is being disingenous. But you focused on that, interesting
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

you just dedicated like four posts specifically shading tutuu. of course I am going to focus on that
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:10 pm Ender can you outline why I am mafia?
Game doesn't make sense entirely.

Golden is almost certainly not Soup mafia.

I've played with him being 3p but idc, he's not mafia.

Sloonei is not mafia with you and not mafia without you. Which makes him not mafia.

Party Crasher's play makes low sense as wolf. Maybe 3p again, but again I don't care.

S~V~S makes too much sense as 3p, I don't think they're mafia.

Which leaves me with Porscha/Dizzy/You/Guillo.

And idk, the way you've treated several things today just feels weird for you.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

I don't need to spend time scum-casing you, tutuu already did, I agree with her. people have done their best discouraging her throughout the game and she's done a great job considering other worlds and pushing town forward. you're just malding because you see that your "oh rondo, he's so silly" cover is starting to crack
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:16 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:10 pm Ender can you outline why I am mafia?
Game doesn't make sense entirely.

Golden is almost certainly not Soup mafia.

I've played with him being 3p but idc, he's not mafia.

Sloonei is not mafia with you and not mafia without you. Which makes him not mafia.

Party Crasher's play makes low sense as wolf. Maybe 3p again, but again I don't care.

S~V~S makes too much sense as 3p, I don't think they're mafia.

Which leaves me with Porscha/Dizzy/You/Guillo.

And idk, the way you've treated several things today just feels weird for you.
yes, but to remind you of you. Weird is NAI for me. look at the facts. D2 I was saying Wilgy + Sloonie paired. by your own logic Sloonie not mafia. Wilgy flipped town. Sloonie can be town. Which I have been softing since d2. I have also been in a neighbourhood and if you think like golden Its possible for me to snow nutella / urist / kate / michelle who are all confirmed town who all wanted me alive (though I will admit Michelle I shook for a bit before I explained what I was doing before she died) . They all (though Nutella cant confirm because she died) immediately understood why I was so scummy day 2 when I explained it in DND chat and accepted I was town. Kate shielded me in thread, Urist did too. Michelle didnt explode me (though to be fair that could have been to leave me to help with the cyclops) but basically unless you think I can snow them all, they town leaned me. So that leaves you with Porscha / Dizzy / Guillo.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:16 pm I don't need to spend time scum-casing you, tutuu already did, I agree with her. people have done their best discouraging her throughout the game and she's done a great job considering other worlds and pushing town forward. you're just malding because you see that your "oh rondo, he's so silly" cover is starting to crack
hahaahahahaha, I didnt even go for the rondo he is so silly cover this game. I went for the uber town up into having an out this game. I have done some memeing sure. But I have been in full solve mode the whole time. If you cant find me then its skill issue or disingenuous pushing. For me it has crossed from the former into the latter this day phase and if you are town we need to find each other or I will keep putting words into thread for the wolves to murder you in lylo
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I put enders confidence on me being wolf lower than 40%