Total votes: 9
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D5

Post by Party Crasher »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:23 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:16 pm I don't need to spend time scum-casing you, tutuu already did, I agree with her. people have done their best discouraging her throughout the game and she's done a great job considering other worlds and pushing town forward. you're just malding because you see that your "oh rondo, he's so silly" cover is starting to crack
hahaahahahaha, I didnt even go for the rondo he is so silly cover this game. I went for the uber town up into having an out this game. I have done some memeing sure. But I have been in full solve mode the whole time. If you cant find me then its skill issue or disingenuous pushing. For me it has crossed from the former into the latter this day phase and if you are town we need to find each other or I will keep putting words into thread for the wolves to murder you in lylo
What do you find wolfy about us besides wolfreading you?
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1097
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Pokemon Silver / Gold #pages the best pokemon after Blue/Red
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:28 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:16 pm I don't need to spend time scum-casing you, tutuu already did, I agree with her. people have done their best discouraging her throughout the game and she's done a great job considering other worlds and pushing town forward. you're just malding because you see that your "oh rondo, he's so silly" cover is starting to crack
hahaahahahaha, I didnt even go for the rondo he is so silly cover this game. I went for the uber town up into having an out this game. I have done some memeing sure. But I have been in full solve mode the whole time. If you cant find me then its skill issue or disingenuous pushing. For me it has crossed from the former into the latter this day phase and if you are town we need to find each other or I will keep putting words into thread for the wolves to murder you in lylo
this just proves that you didnt read anything I said. You just saw me talking about tutuu and just threw more sus into thread
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

oh are we really doing the "you're bad at the game if you sus me" thing

good talk i guess
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:31 pm
this just proves that you didnt read anything I said. You just saw me talking about tutuu and just threw more sus into thread
Full disclosure
I am sheep
i pretty much just read that post
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

test
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:33 pmtest
test failed
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Post by Golden »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:37 pm @Golden @EnderWiggin @Porscha @Guillotine @Sloonei do you actually town read PC?

Do you actually town reach each other? If you dont have any complaints then I slam PC today, she flips wolf, I die tonight, Sloonie is town leader tomorrow. Because Then we get SVS or whoever the spew from PC shows as wolf. afterwards
Yeah I do. But in any event I think they’re bulletproof against first elim too (they haven’t said that, this is just my idea of design.)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:39 pm
Golden wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:37 pm I really do think PC is just town. You two tunnelling and thunderdoming isn’t conducive to town win imo
Why though? Honestly. One of us has to go at this point and I dont want it to be me, sure we can get SVS but I think PC is a hit now. If you guys want to go SVS today I am going to back you but I want you to SERIOUSLY consider PC as a wolf here.
No, one of you doesn’t have to go, and if one does I’d rather force wolves to make the call.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:37 pm @Golden @EnderWiggin @Porscha @Guillotine @Sloonei do you actually town read PC?

Do you actually town reach each other? If you dont have any complaints then I slam PC today, she flips wolf, I die tonight, Sloonie is town leader tomorrow. Because Then we get SVS or whoever the spew from PC shows as wolf. afterwards
This is an objectively terrible plan
Kill SVS first
then we can death tunnel each other :3
(Fwiw I think you're a wolf but less strongly than tutuu)
~sheep
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:32 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:31 pm
Full disclosure
I am sheep
i pretty much just read that post
ah I thought it was Syn, who was there reading my posts
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 630

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:03 pm Tutuu normally gets me as well which is another thing that has been wigging me out all game. Just look at the Cartomancy game. I was fully getting on the chopping block and tutuu defended me like she was inside my head pointing out exactly why I did things. But this game she cant even take a moment to see things from my pov. She started out by town reading me saying I am classic town game and everyone else cant see it. Then she did a weird pivot onto me being outed wolf scum and hasnt given up. I have been thinking about it and It could have been Alison telling her to back off on the town read on me so she could push me late game but it just ended up making her look strange and highlighting her weird play to me.
I dunno. I recall tutuu making a post that said she hasn't been able to tr you like she normally can and that your posts were like nails on a chalkboard lol but I dont know when that read was made
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:49 pm
Golden wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:19 pm I don’t think wolves participated at all.

That resolves Sloonei as town.

We’re down to nine. Probably two wolves. SVS is not mod squad.
SVS not mod squad, I am resolved, [VOTE: SVS ] aubergine And PC is now revealed as maliciously pushing me. Cant say I hate the outcome of the event for me. I do hate it for town
This post caught my eye earlier, and I think some of it might be useful.

How are you resolved from the eveent?
And how are we revealed as maliciously pushing you.

Also do you believe our claim of 3 heads disappearing upon the first kill?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Golden wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:34 pm

Yeah I do. But in any event I think they’re bulletproof against first elim too (they haven’t said that, this is just my idea of design.)
No, theyve said that
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:46 pm
Golden wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:34 pm

No, theyve said that
Yeah I’ve subsequently seen that claim.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:42 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:03 pm Tutuu normally gets me as well which is another thing that has been wigging me out all game. Just look at the Cartomancy game. I was fully getting on the chopping block and tutuu defended me like she was inside my head pointing out exactly why I did things. But this game she cant even take a moment to see things from my pov. She started out by town reading me saying I am classic town game and everyone else cant see it. Then she did a weird pivot onto me being outed wolf scum and hasnt given up. I have been thinking about it and It could have been Alison telling her to back off on the town read on me so she could push me late game but it just ended up making her look strange and highlighting her weird play to me.
I dunno. I recall tutuu making a post that said she hasn't been able to tr you like she normally can and that your posts were like nails on a chalkboard lol but I dont know when that read was made
Yeah she rescinded the townread ~24 hours into d1 and hasn't stopped since tbh, and more or less the same things but also featuring an "every post he makes is wolfy"

~sheep
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:42 pm
Golden wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:19 pm I don’t think wolves participated at all.

SVS not mod squad, I am resolved, [VOTE: SVS ] aubergine And PC is now revealed as maliciously pushing me. Cant say I hate the outcome of the event for me. I do hate it for town

What? so the 3 heads that are left are the three heads that are still talking? When were you first killed? Tutuu has been talking like all of you are alive. So this is conflicting information for me. When were you killed? Or are you asking if I believe it? No I dont. I think we could just kill you with impunity. You (collective) have lied to make the barrier to wanting to kill you higher.

I am resolved because people have been saying me calling wilgy / sloonie town becaus they are paired as unknowable bs and I a just full of shit. But now wilgy is town and we know Sloonie is. (well I know) but you should take it as sloonie is town leader. He will die tonight because of this so he should really give us his full and proper evaluation of the game. Wolves can NOT leave him alive and wont kill me because people refuse to town read me like I wanted them to so I could die to the night kill. but its too late now.

You are constantly pushing town for 4 day phases, how is that not malicious and almost slank cover?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I like to believe in the power of friendship and would like it if PC and rondo could trust in the heart of the cards until svs flips
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:47 pm
Yeah she rescinded the townread ~24 hours into d1 and hasn't stopped since tbh, and more or less the same things but also featuring an "every post he makes is wolfy"

~sheep
And you dont beleive I would understand if I was wolf every post I make would be wolfy? I know my posts have been wolfy because I wanted to slip into the POE to have a gotcha. You dont think she is confbiased? Ender has said as much that I want to be in the poe to help me solve. If you guys are town you need to take me out of the POE now or we lose the game.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:48 pm

What? so the 3 heads that are left are the three heads that are still talking? When were you first killed? Tutuu has been talking like all of you are alive. So this is conflicting information for me. When were you killed? Or are you asking if I believe it? No I dont. I think we could just kill you with impunity. You (collective) have lied to make the barrier to wanting to kill you higher.

I am resolved because people have been saying me calling wilgy / sloonie town becaus they are paired as unknowable bs and I a just full of shit. But now wilgy is town and we know Sloonie is. (well I know) but you should take it as sloonie is town leader. He will die tonight because of this so he should really give us his full and proper evaluation of the game. Wolves can NOT leave him alive and wont kill me because people refuse to town read me like I wanted them to so I could die to the night kill. but its too late now.

You are constantly pushing town for 4 day phases, how is that not malicious and almost slank cover?
I would like to object to the term slank cover here as I define slanking as having to do with activity levels and PC carried the heck outta threadstate on multiple occasions
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:50 pm

~sheep
And you dont beleive I would understand if I was wolf every post I make would be wolfy? I know my posts have been wolfy because I wanted to slip into the POE to have a gotcha. You dont think she is confbiased? Ender has said as much that I want to be in the poe to help me solve. If you guys are town you need to take me out of the POE now or we lose the game.
Why or how is that game losing
Not like their single vote can put you over by itself
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:50 pm

I would like to object to the term slank cover here as I define slanking as having to do with activity levels and PC carried the heck outta threadstate on multiple occasions
so what would you call a stagnant push?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:51 pm

~sheep
Im not dying today, svs goes over, tomorrow is lylo because I doubt there is one kill in the night and then if both of us are town we thunderdome and lose.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

We have not been hit yet.
Not sure I understand the explanation still. You could still be a wolf who guessed that wilgy & sloonei are town (not a risky guess I think)

Also
tutuu pushed sig (probably not relevant to the point you were making)
tutuu claims to have pushed seanzie a lot (can't attest to this but i do trust tutuu)
tutuu had a wolfread on alison n2 (Does this one count?)

I do agree that we do get a little silly sometimes & probably should be discussing reads more
but you can't say that we've only been pushing town
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:56 pm

Not sure I understand the explanation still. You could still be a wolf who guessed that wilgy & sloonei are town (not a risky guess I think)

Also
tutuu claims to have pushed seanzie a lot (can't attest to this but i do trust tutuu)

I do agree that we do get a little silly sometimes & probably should be discussing reads more
Not a risky guess? there are 3 mod squad, if you are 3p and svs and ender then that leaves 6 / 35 - 7 = 6/28 = 21.43% rounding up. So a 1/5 chance each person is a 3p. .79*.79=62.41% chance in two picks 1 of them is 3P. So wrong. Its not a small risk. I would still do it as wolf sure. But once wilgy flipped Sloonie would murder me hard if he wasnt what he should be. Would I be so comfortable asserting over and over and over that I KNOW I am right if I am wrong?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:55 pm

~sheep
Im not dying today, svs goes over, tomorrow is lylo because I doubt there is one kill in the night and then if both of us are town we thunderdome and lose.
Oh
so SVS is 3p to you?
Hm

Who is our wolfpartner in this situation or are we alone?

(Also we'd be a lost wolf right?)
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I forgot sig was 3p, it only increases the odds to make it worse
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:02 pm

~sheep
Oh
so SVS is 3p to you?
Hm

Who is our wolfpartner in this situation or are we alone?

(Also we'd be a lost wolf right?)
seriously, go back and read. Ive already highlighted your potential partners
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:02 pm

Also

Not a risky guess? there are 3 mod squad, if you are 3p and svs and ender then that leaves 6 / 35 - 7 = 6/28 = 21.43% rounding up. So a 1/5 chance each person is a 3p. .79*.79=62.41% chance in two picks 1 of them is 3P. So wrong. Its not a small risk. I would still do it as wolf sure. But once wilgy flipped Sloonie would murder me hard if he wasnt what he should be. Would I be so comfortable asserting over and over and over that I KNOW I am right if I am wrong?
I mean
that number is somewhat high because
A) you're assuming quite a few people are 3p
B) If town flips, and the other one is 3p they might not do anything
C) waza was already dead when you claimed the check

(Not saying you're a wolf)

Breaking new:

Tutuu is a liar she didn't actually push seanzie but claimed to. I will be exacting my vengeance promptly.

~sheep
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:07 pm

Also

I mean

Breaking new:

Tutuu is a liar she didn't actually push seanzie but claimed to. I will be exacting my vengeance promptly.

~sheep
Either way I dont think my numbers are far off the truth because I didnt have sig in there so even if you take one of Ender / PC / SVS out it still fators in the same. Maybe its closer to 50%. Sure the 3P might let me slide but so far everyone is claiming to town side and why wouldnt the 3p throw a wolf under the bus to get that SWEET SWEET town cred to then obtain wincon?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:54 pm

What's the difference between a read that's maintained and a read that's maintained
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:18 pm There are supposed to be 6 people in that hydra? Yet only 3 people I know talk, Tutuu, most of the time, DZ randomly at DZ times and they do some light input but are super disconnected from the game and then syn to pitch in when I am getting stomped on. I think she is the main reason I am scum read in that chat. She is probably the most wrong on me if they are town. She is also the most wolfy when she posts
There are 5 people in the hydra
Tutuu (doing most of the solving & posting & trolling)
Syn
DZ (honestly no clue pretty inactive in the hydra chat haven't seen any of his posts)
Me
Bereft or whatever (doing something idk he accidentally posted on the wrong account once I believe he posted on the right account at least once)
Birdswithteeth was there but then left
Manny was going to be in the game but then wasn't
Nanook & the other mods also have access i guess
Everyone can be in there after the game ends

The main thing that's weird about your posts is just the odd gaps in logic (e.g. combining maf & 3p for parity)

~sheep
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:16 pm

What's the difference between a read that's maintained and a read that's maintained
twice half its length
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

~sheep
Bold to assume your thunderdome results in everyone else changing their mind and not you changing yours
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:16 pm

Also

I mean

Breaking new:

~sheep
Either way I dont think my numbers are far off the truth because I didnt have sig in there so even if you take one of Ender / PC / SVS out it still fators in the same. Maybe its closer to 50%. Sure the 3P might let me slide but so far everyone is claiming to town side and why wouldnt the 3p throw a wolf under the bus to get that SWEET SWEET town cred to then obtain wincon?
Rondo
what did sig flip

also fair
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:17 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:16 pm

twice half its length
Most certainly
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:17 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:18 pm There are supposed to be 6 people in that hydra? Yet only 3 people I know talk, Tutuu, most of the time, DZ randomly at DZ times and they do some light input but are super disconnected from the game and then syn to pitch in when I am getting stomped on. I think she is the main reason I am scum read in that chat. She is probably the most wrong on me if they are town. She is also the most wolfy when she posts
There are 5 people in the hydra
Tutuu (doing most of the solving & posting & trolling)
Syn
DZ (honestly no clue pretty inactive in the hydra chat haven't seen any of his posts)
Me
Bereft or whatever (doing something idk he accidentally posted on the wrong account once I believe he posted on the right account at least once)
Birdswithteeth was there but then left
Manny was going to be in the game but then wasn't
Nanook & the other mods also have access i guess
Everyone can be in there after the game ends

The main thing that's weird about your posts is just the odd gaps in logic (e.g. combining maf & 3p for parity)

~sheep
eh?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:18 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:16 pm

Also

I mean

Breaking new:

~sheep
Rondo
what did sig flip

also fair
one of sig /falcon flipped 3p modsqua.. ah fuck. I see probably closer to 47% now
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:21 pm There cant be 3 3p left. Ender / SVS / PC can there? 2 Mafia. = 5 / 9 no. Game would be over already. so its just SVS + PC?
like here
why would you assume 3p would wolfside

Mod squad's wincon is achievable from beyond their grave which doesn't seem to depend on mafia win
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:21 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:21 pm There cant be 3 3p left. Ender / SVS / PC can there? 2 Mafia. = 5 / 9 no. Game would be over already. so its just SVS + PC?
like here

Mod squad's wincon is achievable from beyond their grave which doesn't seem to depend on mafia win
no I was trying to figure out how many actual town were left. Its safer to assume 3p will wolf side
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:23 pm
like here

no I was trying to figure out how many actual town were left. Its safer to assume 3p will wolf side
I mean its obvious. SVS is the ATE killer, so if their claim is correct then she needs to die for modsquad to achieve wincon and she needed to hit ATE for them to lose. Which potentially takes her out of the pool of mafia
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

like here

mk.

If you were trying to get into PoE why did you expect tutuu to townread you and why would she just wolfread you if she knew she normally townreads you.
Also not sure where i'm going with this but scotty also thought you were a wolf so it's not like "mafia is completely making everything up" (scotty started considering it before tutuu i think)
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:24 pm
like here

I mean its obvious. SVS is the ATE killer, so if their claim is correct then she needs to die for modsquad to achieve wincon and she needed to hit ATE for them to lose. Which potentially takes her out of the pool of mafia
so
mod squad win depending on if everybody follows the rules

I don't think this is likely
I'm not 100% on tutuu's theory of a maf rolecop but I think it's more likely
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 436
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:15 pm @DrWilgy flips town
@falcon45ca flips town
@sig flips mod squad, third party

Have all died in the event. They flip:

Wilgy:
**Kiwi Townie:**

You're a vanilla town, but with a gun. It's only for self-defense though, you're not a savage. On days you received at least two eod votes, you will reflexively shoot someone that visits you the following night. If multiple people visit you, one will be chosen at random.
Falcon:
**Kiwi Townie:**

You're a vanilla town, but with a gun. It's only for self-defense though, you're not a savage. On days you received at least two eod votes, you will reflexively shoot someone that visits you the following night. If multiple people visit you, one will be chosen at random.
Sig
Redacted lol

The Mod Squad has been eliminated, but it may still achieve its wincon.
wtf
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

@Porscha @Party Crasher what was the event about?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Sig continues getting mad for scum reading them in their first post and continues to flip not town.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I'll just save everyone the time and go pull the posts for you guillo
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Hey between Sig and Hollowkatt, im so spewed not Mod Squad at least
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:48 pm We did a 5 man game of vengeful. Whichever faction lost in the game died in this game
Me and PC wolfed and won
So the other 3 died
Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:26 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:54 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:23 pm I cant believe nook made me wolf against my comrades just to have them die in this game
Ok this is bullshit, it was an event in this game, how did you not know it would effect this game?
Rondo town people were dying either way. I knew it would affect this game. f me and PC had lost then we would have flipped instead and I cant say for certain on what PC would flip but i would have just been another town flip
And personally I'm not gonna off myself on purpose so idk where the confusion is coming from but please ask specific questions if you have them or realize townies were dying regardless of what happened in the event
@Guillotine
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:40 pm Hey between Sig and Hollowkatt, im so spewed not Mod Squad at least
True lol

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”