THIS GAME WAS RAD
100%

Total votes: 9
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 937

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D5

Post by Dyslexicon »

Party Crasher wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:32 pm Im paranoid of all scum voting on Guillo at the last second and actually chopping him

Please be careful with your votes

-t
"All scum", who are these "all scum" when SVS is sitting at 6 votes? Am I not your wolf read?

We have Golden vote off and Guillo self vote.

If more kills happen towards EoD and we don't have the numbers, obviously the plan changes. I don't think Nook will allow that to happen 1 minute before EoD.

I want to use the extra kill, because as it stands, it will actually save us kills.

SVS flips 3p - NK - worst case 5 town 2 mafia, maybe a kill from Ender, maybe an extra kill in the night, if I'm there I'll be the losing mischop. There might be only one mafia, but I'd rather not take that chance. I think it saves time.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Golden wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:18 pm Re me staying on guillo.

The issue is I think guillo will hero shoot me over dizzy.
But the other issue is if you want dizzy dead (I don't think we should) a second voter needs to be on there.

Personally I think we should solve this the old fashioned way but the reason I was actually on guillo was to test his roleclaim.
Testing Guillo's role claim is another reason to do it. I think he's town, but he can prove it by killing me.

You're the only one who sees me as town, but others think you are town. No reason for you to be on Guillo, better for him to self vote
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Party Crasher wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:47 pm anyway, I'll repeat what I said to rondo. you literally cannot kill us now unless you either wait until LYLO or you get guillo to pop our vest tonight. and again, if that's your choice, everyone else better stack on SVS to make sure she dies while two of us vote guillo
What is helpful to town about this post, just to remind us that we can't chop you? When would we know when LYLO is?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

That's an even bigger reason to save time for me, if PC needs two tries to get chopped. Not a town role btw
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Golden wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:26 pm The solve should be, imo

SVS -> Ender/Guillo
Not PC?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I don't know, I'm trying to cover for both my world view, and for unknowns
Dyslexicon
<3

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D1

Post by Dyslexicon »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:51 pm That's two wolves caught AND Nutella is obvious town so I'm sheeping Nut's vote.

[VOTE: Scotty] aubergine

3 wolves caught and I haven't even had lunch yet.
What if I was right D1 and this was a very off beat read on Nut
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Quickly looking through Porscha, I'm still convinced she's town
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Outside SVS, PC > Ender is my PoE.

Rondo and Sloonei's interaction and reaction to PC today is very towny
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

There are some worlds we never win to
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Post by Party Crasher »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:02 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:47 pm anyway, I'll repeat what I said to rondo. you literally cannot kill us now unless you either wait until LYLO or you get guillo to pop our vest tonight. and again, if that's your choice, everyone else better stack on SVS to make sure she dies while two of us vote guillo
What is helpful to town about this post, just to remind us that we can't chop you? When would we know when LYLO is?
it was a direct reply to you arguing for everyone else to pivot and focus on chopping us instead

not actually being able to chop us on the first try seems like pertinent information. relevant data, you might say

rondo says nanook told him that lylo is silent but I'm not sure I believe it in a game where half of town has a vote vig. but ok sure, let's assume it is silent:

that just means again, you have to pursue option 2 in order to kill us, and you are instead arguing that guillo should self-vote and just shoot you, so what is even the point of your case? are we scum or not? if we are, why are you falling on your sword and specifically preventing us from having our vest popped? you cannot simultaneously think we're LAWK WOLF and then go out of your way to make it impossible to deal with the LAWK WOLF

that path ONLY makes sense if you are covering for a scum partner to go to end game with an arranged mischop
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 630

Post by Porscha »

Dizzy makes me *sad uwu* cuz now I think they might be town again
I cant stop tinfoiling guillo tbf so I think I prefer a world where PC *does* have guillo pop their vest but also technically if they both wanted, they could just lie about it and guillo could have no shot and PC could lie about their vest being popped cuz if there is no death there then we wont be any wiser
But that also implies they'd never out the other person and therefore be able to win together so idk
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lylo is silent we dont know when it is
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:21 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:51 pm That's two wolves caught AND Nutella is obvious town so I'm sheeping Nut's vote.

Wdym? Nutella was my top town by day 2 as well
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I do agree with dizzy that my 1 point of contention with PC is that tbh... I kinda feel like theyve just been a town siding 3p and their role seems weird to have as town, which just reinforces that 3p idea for me
But because I feel they have been town siding I've been happy to let them do their thing
But to test guillo and pop pc vest in case we need it popped for another day if the game doesnt end over night seems ideal to me (assuming the worst doesnt happen and they both lie and cover for the other person)
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Party Crasher wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:37 pm
it was a direct reply to you arguing for everyone else to pivot and focus on chopping us instead

not actually being able to chop us on the first try seems like pertinent information. relevant data, you might say

rondo says nanook told him that lylo is silent but I'm not sure I believe it in a game where half of town has a vote vig. but ok sure, let's assume it is silent:

that just means again, you have to pursue option 2 in order to kill us, and you are instead arguing that guillo should self-vote and just shoot you, so what is even the point of your case? are we scum or not? if we are, why are you falling on your sword and specifically preventing us from having our vest popped? you cannot simultaneously think we're LAWK WOLF and then go out of your way to make it impossible to deal with the LAWK WOLF

that path ONLY makes sense if you are covering for a scum partner to go to end game with an arranged mischop
I didn't argue that. I say we chop SVS, and it's towns decision whether to follow my theory or not. If SVS is wolf instead of 3p for example, things change.

I don't know if you are wolf or not, but it seems like the most likely option to me. You've been pushing a bad PoE all day, and this day has felt particularly wrong.

I think you are being disingenuous. I have never said you are lock wolf. You are the one who's been calling people outed wolves.

I also don't know how much time we have, which is exactly why I'm trying to buy it. Right now I'm seeing everyone with me in their PoE, and that will ensure us a loss, if we're going to use a round just to mischop me. That is why I'm falling on my sword. It's not because I want to, it's because I feel I have to. As I said, I think the world is that there is one 3p and one (lost) wolf left. There are worlds we probably always lose to, like two wolves and multiple kill power left.

But no, I'm not happy. It's an impossible situation to be put in as town, cause I'm literally a burden if I can't clear myself. I have tried to clear myself, and am trying that.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Maybe SVS is mafia and lost wolf even and this is pointless
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Porscha wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:44 pm

This was not day 2, it was at the very start of the game. I was looking at notes from D1, cause I wolf read Ender for it at first, but I changed the read and it never came back. It's probably not worth much rn, but I'm in thunk mode
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Porscha wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:49 pm I do agree with dizzy that my 1 point of contention with PC is that tbh... I kinda feel like theyve just been a town siding 3p and their role seems weird to have as town, which just reinforces that 3p idea for me
But because I feel they have been town siding I've been happy to let them do their thing
But to test guillo and pop pc vest in case we need it popped for another day if the game doesnt end over night seems ideal to me (assuming the worst doesnt happen and they both lie and cover for the other person)
I think they can be lost wolf and that's why they feel this way. I just think that would fit.

I'm very much not sure.

I'm kind of frozen here tbh. So I think just chop SVS and hope it doesn't lose us the game. If me sticking around will be game losing, I would much rather try to coordinate not sticking around as bait.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:59 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:44 pm

This was not day 2, it was at the very start of the game. I was looking at notes from D1, cause I wolf read Ender for it at first, but I changed the read and it never came back. It's probably not worth much rn, but I'm in thunk mode
Fair enough. I was pretty certain nutella was town by eod 1 but I understand the feeling of *squints eyes*
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:05 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:49 pm I do agree with dizzy that my 1 point of contention with PC is that tbh... I kinda feel like theyve just been a town siding 3p and their role seems weird to have as town, which just reinforces that 3p idea for me
I think they can be lost wolf and that's why they feel this way. I just think that would fit.

I'm very much not sure.

I'm kind of frozen here tbh. So I think just chop SVS and hope it doesn't lose us the game. If me sticking around will be game losing, I would much rather try to coordinate not sticking around as bait.
To be honest I have been entirely operating under the assumption that flipping svs today doesnt lose town the game but we dont know that. I do worry that svs is a non harmful 3p to have around and that chopping her ends up being game ending for town. But I dont feel safe enough to go anywhere else
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Porscha wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:07 pmFair enough. I was pretty certain nutella was town by eod 1 but I understand the feeling of *squints eyes*
It was like super early, and Nut wasn't towny yet imo. But to be fair, the only person seeing the same was Marmot so lol. Not that it's necessarily a point in Ender's favor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:10 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:07 pmFair enough. I was pretty certain nutella was town by eod 1 but I understand the feeling of *squints eyes*
It was like super early, and Nut wasn't towny yet imo. But to be fair, the only person seeing the same was Marmot so lol. Not that it's necessarily a point in Ender's favor.
Definitely isnt
Honestly on game play alone I havent found ender very towny either
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I kind of just don't want to make any decisions
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

But it would probably behoove me to try and get some skimming in... a lot of irl time has passed
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Porscha wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:09 pmTo be honest I have been entirely operating under the assumption that flipping svs today doesnt lose town the game but we dont know that. I do worry that svs is a non harmful 3p to have around and that chopping her ends up being game ending for town. But I dont feel safe enough to go anywhere else
Not chopping SVS last day was an extremely bad play and I regret it so much. But I agree, mischopping today is way worse than chopping SVS
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I felt really mighty last day, and this day has been shit tbh
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

@Party Crasher @Guillotine you guys down for Operation Pain today? You both vote guillo so guillo can shoot pc to pop vest and prove guillo's role?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I can feel myself not being helpful. I've tried to clear myself. I was softing VT with powers different to Kate D1. I don't know what to do here
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I'm not gonna cap if town didnt pop the fuck off early then theres no worlds I see where town even makes it this far lol
I get why nook said it should end by day 4 or 5
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Don't worry. If the game continues, for those who make it to next day, there will be an event that kills 10 of the 6-7 players.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:17 pm Don't worry. If the game continues, for those who make it to next day, there will be an event that kills 10 of the 6-7 players.
😂 nook really said heck you guys I only hosted cuz nobody else would I'm not doing this for a month
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Porscha wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:13 pm @Party Crasher @Guillotine you guys down for Operation Pain today? You both vote guillo so guillo can shoot pc to pop vest and prove guillo's role?
I'm not

How am I not obvious town?

Or at least not obvious non-mafia?

I've pushed every single player except Guillo, Porscha and Ender

I remained on SVS yesterday

We risked our life in the event for no reward

I was cleared as non-mafia by most dead villagers

I don't care that Dizzy wants me to pop my vest. I think Dizzy is mafia

I'm terrified of unknown shenanigans. As I said earlier, I would much rather everyone just votes for SVS and we chill. God knows what will happen in this troll game with troll roles

-t
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

@Dyslexicon @Golden I would like to see you guys off of a guillo and on svs
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Party Crasher wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:20 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:13 pm @Party Crasher @Guillotine you guys down for Operation Pain today? You both vote guillo so guillo can shoot pc to pop vest and prove guillo's role?
I'm not

I'm terrified of unknown shenanigans. As I said earlier, I would much rather everyone just votes for SVS and we chill. God knows what will happen in this troll game with troll roles

-t
And if today is mylo? Why are you afraid of popping your vest? Do you not have one? Lol
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Post by Golden »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:03 pm

SVS -> Ender/Guillo
Not PC?
PCs claim involved specific language that mirrored my own role that has always made me feel good about them.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

I'm afraid of SVS being 3p and there being 2 mafia and a bunch of town votes for Guillo (himself and/or Golden) and he gets chopped

-t
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Golden wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:22 pm

SVS -> Ender/Guillo
Not PC?
PCs claim involved specific language that mirrored my own role that has always made me feel good about them.
This is important to me. Where?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

[VOTE: SVS] aubergine

I do what the towncore asks here.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:21 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:20 pm
I'm not

-t
And if today is mylo? Why are you afraid of popping your vest? Do you not have one? Lol
Because to be very clear *I* want to pop your vest and have already granted you that you may be, at least, not a wolf
But to prevent any shenanigans as you put it. I'd like to put you on equal footing as the rest of us. If you were to be the sole remaining non town after today, it would be a real pita to deal with having to kill you twice
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:23 pm

SVS -> Ender/Guillo
Not PC?
I’m not in a position to find that in this day phase. But, in their role claim where they talked about losing half their heads the first time they’re chopped.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@Guillotine Do you want to vote me?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Specifically, the language they used suggests they lose their vest if the situation is lylo which 1) is also true for me and 2) means popping it is pointless.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:23 pm

SVS -> Ender/Guillo
Not PC?
+1
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Golden wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:25 pm Specifically, the language they used suggests they lose their vest if the situation is lylo which 1) is also true for me and 2) means popping it is pointless.
Hah... I see. Explains things, then
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Porscha wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:23 pm Because to be very clear *I* want to pop your vest and have already granted you that you may be, at least, not a wolf
But to prevent any shenanigans as you put it. I'd like to put you on equal footing as the rest of us. If you were to be the sole remaining non town after today, it would be a real pita to deal with having to kill you twice
I'm not voting anyone but SVS today Porscha. I don't trust the remaining players. Not only the ones that are scum, but the ones that are town too. The day 4 EoD made me lost this trust

-t
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 436
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:41 am
Guillotine wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:40 pm Hey between Sig and Hollowkatt, im so spewed not Mod Squad at least
Modsquad dead stop derping.
Then SvS is just scum is he not
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Party Crasher wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:26 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:23 pm Because to be very clear *I* want to pop your vest and have already granted you that you may be, at least, not a wolf
I'm not voting anyone but SVS today Porscha. I don't trust the remaining players. Not only the ones that are scum, but the ones that are town too. The day 4 EoD made me lost this trust

-t
*big sigh* I understand

Do you know when you lose your vest and therefore know when it is lylo, per chance?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I don't fucking know. Kill SVS. Hope for no crazy shit happening.

I still vote I'm flipped, cause it only takes a few being wrong, and if PC and/or Guillo is town, I don't fancy being around. I don't know how strategically sound that is and I wish it wasn't needed, but it feels needed. I don't know what more I can do
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:27 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:41 am
Guillotine wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:40 pm Hey between Sig and Hollowkatt, im so spewed not Mod Squad at least
Modsquad dead stop derping.
Then SvS is just scum is he not
Mayhaps
Svs did have a vest so maybe that applies to lost wolf?

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”