I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 436
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D5

Post by Guillotine »

Golden wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:01 pm Here is my take on guillo.

On day one, I said ‘there’s a lot of tropey stuff in the wolfreads’. Mac later asked me what I thought was genuinely wolf indicative.

I said: “the challenging of the truthfulness of my read on Kate” (Alison, Seanzie, Guillo, Urist, Scotty.)

And: “saying you’ll contribute more when the game is smaller” (sVS, Michelle, Guillo.)

Guillo being in both of these categories, each of which did legitimately prove to include non-town players for reasons that proved to be legitimately AI.

On day 2/3, wolves had a clear loss of ‘wim’. Guillo simply stoped participating during that point in time, reappearing once town started losing its way again. On day 3 the game was at the size guillo said he could contribute in, he wasn’t there. By now, guillo is in a size of game he can actively solve in, but his tunnel and the breadth of his thinking seems no more broad than day one.

From the very start of this game, Guillo has played in a way that people say is ‘just town’, it’s been out there since day one.

Guillo doesn’t have time or desire to read the thread and keeps derping about it’s content, consistently. Guillo does have time to read his own meta database, though.

The whole thing just doesn’t add up to me. I feel like guillo is playing a role… be actively wolfy, be meta cleared, retain a very narrow tunnel on civs.

Perhaps it just seems more obvious to me, or is confbiased, because I’ve been in guillo’s tunnel the entire game. But there has not been a single moment in this game where guillos reads on me have felt even slightly developed or evolving.
You ate confibiased or just a wolf shielding another wolf. Let me destroy your points one by one.

1) Day 2/3 wolves lost their WIM, how do you figure this. Show me evidence from flipped wolves where they said they did.

Second i lost WIM since day 1 when Hollowkatt petsonally attacked for CORRECTLY scum reading him. Then by MacDougall, then by you. Yes, by you too, you apologized too as far as i remember. I dont know how you deal with that shit but im here to play a game and win, im a very busy person, i only play here like three times a year. So when someone attacks me when im not attacking them personally, yah, it kills my fucking WIM.

In a real world scenario i would do something about it, a punch in the nose or a kick in the balls because it feels great to attack back, it is quite therapeutic!
But in the virtual world where people feel like they can insult other people behind the anonymity of a computer screen and and user name, you dont have that luxury and have to depend on mods to fight back for you. Except sometimes they side with the perpetrators too so, yah that kills your WIM for sure.

NOTHING CAN KILL MY WIM AS EITHER ALIGNMENT EXCEPT PERSONAL ATTACKS!

I do not give up! Ive won games as a wolf in far far worse situations, ive won a game with 12 townies and i was the only scum left. Ive won a game where town had a double elimination feature and town caught two wolves on day 1 and i was a substitute of the third who was pretty much outed scum until i came along.

And as town..Marmot once said in a discord server that the best way to avoid dying as wolf with ne in the game as town and to completely ignore me, which was true back then.
You can't kill my WIM without dirty play.

Guillo doesn’t have time or desire to read the thread and keeps derping about it’s content, consistently. Guillo does have time to read his own meta database, though.
How is this alignment indicative? Yes, i cant read 300 pages but i can read my meta collection which is focused on behavior analysis to help me get a read on people here.
Would you rather i do not use other means i can use to help town at all? Would you rather have me shut up? Silenced? Just because i will not read a book's worth of pages?

Why did you have to frame that post as a shade Golden?
Spoiler: show
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1097
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:20 pm
Golden wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:01 pm Here is my take on guillo.

On day one, I said ‘there’s a lot of tropey stuff in the wolfreads’. Mac later asked me what I thought was genuinely wolf indicative.

I said: “the challenging of the truthfulness of my read on Kate” (Alison, Seanzie, Guillo, Urist, Scotty.)

And: “saying you’ll contribute more when the game is smaller” (sVS, Michelle, Guillo.)

Guillo being in both of these categories, each of which did legitimately prove to include non-town players for reasons that proved to be legitimately AI.

On day 2/3, wolves had a clear loss of ‘wim’. Guillo simply stoped participating during that point in time, reappearing once town started losing its way again. On day 3 the game was at the size guillo said he could contribute in, he wasn’t there. By now, guillo is in a size of game he can actively solve in, but his tunnel and the breadth of his thinking seems no more broad than day one.

From the very start of this game, Guillo has played in a way that people say is ‘just town’, it’s been out there since day one.

The whole thing just doesn’t add up to me. I feel like guillo is playing a role… be actively wolfy, be meta cleared, retain a very narrow tunnel on civs.

Perhaps it just seems more obvious to me, or is confbiased, because I’ve been in guillo’s tunnel the entire game. But there has not been a single moment in this game where guillos reads on me have felt even slightly developed or evolving.
You ate confibiased or just a wolf shielding another wolf. Let me destroy your points one by one.

1) Day 2/3 wolves lost their WIM, how do you figure this. Show me evidence from flipped wolves where they said they did.

Second i lost WIM since day 1 when Hollowkatt petsonally attacked for CORRECTLY scum reading him. Then by MacDougall, then by you. Yes, by you too, you apologized too as far as i remember. I dont know how you deal with that shit but im here to play a game and win, im a very busy person, i only play here like three times a year. So when someone attacks me when im not attacking them personally, yah, it kills my fucking WIM.

In a real world scenario i would do something about it, a punch in the nose or a kick in the balls because it feels great to attack back, it is quite therapeutic!
But in the virtual world where people feel like they can insult other people behind the anonymity of a computer screen and and user name, you dont have that luxury and have to depend on mods to fight back for you. Except sometimes they side with the perpetrators too so, yah that kills your WIM for sure.

NOTHING CAN KILL MY WIM AS EITHER ALIGNMENT EXCEPT PERSONAL ATTACKS!

I do not give up! Ive won games as a wolf in far far worse situations, ive won a game with 12 townies and i was the only scum left. Ive won a game where town had a double elimination feature and town caught two wolves on day 1 and i was a substitute of the third who was pretty much outed scum until i came along.

And as town..Marmot once said in a discord server that the best way to avoid dying as wolf with ne in the game as town and to completely ignore me, which was true back then.
You can't kill my WIM without dirty play.

How is this alignment indicative? Yes, i cant read 300 pages but i can read my meta collection which is focused on behavior analysis to help me get a read on people here.
Would you rather i do not use other means i can use to help town at all? Would you rather have me shut up? Silenced? Just because i will not read a book's worth of pages?

Why did you have to frame that post as a shade Golden?
well if you are town svs has to die, she can murder you and dizzy
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

I didnt AtE, i stated Facts
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:23 pm I didnt AtE, i stated Facts
eh the bold and caps come across as ate, perhaps not excessive
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:12 pm
Guillotine wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:19 pm And where the hell is Rondo.

He has not ever questioned me once about my townread on him.

He had been pushing for me from day 1 to day 3, but that went away as soon he was in PC's PoE and i was the only ally.
So?
So? That you could be a wolf who is happy that i defended you so your teammates can use to chop me later, that is the so.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Post by Golden »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:15 pm
Golden wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:36 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:24 pm
Golden wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:11 pm I think I feel particularly at sea in this game and my reads are not the same as the reads of others.
What names are of greatest concern when you consider these disagreements?
Ender is of the greatest concern, in the sense that if you were to multiply ‘odds of being a wolf’ by ‘odds of not being elimmed’ I’d say his number comes out top.
eh I am going to lose the game to Ender and say he is town
This is exactly my point lol
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:23 pm
Guillotine wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:23 pm I didnt AtE, i stated Facts
eh the bold and caps come across as ate, perhaps not excessive
The bold is not AtE, im not even yelling there, picture that like a billboard. For emphasis.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 937

Post by Dyslexicon »

Let's just kill SVS and go from there. PC is right about that.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:25 pm

He had been pushing for me from day 1 to day 3, but that went away as soon he was in PC's PoE and i was the only ally.
So?
So? That you could be a wolf who is happy that i defended you so your teammates can use to chop me later, that is the so.
Did you read me at all this game? I have no time to deal with you when PC is in my grill. Im going to take the town read and move on
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:28 pm
Guillotine wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:25 pm

So?
Did you read me at all this game? I have no time to deal with you when PC is in my grill. Im going to take the town read and move on
I have but.., you know, it's mafia.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:26 pm Let's just kill SVS and go from there. PC is right about that.
This comes after I put your vote to 3, it sounds like someone who knows its lylo and wants to win
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Post by Party Crasher »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:12 pm I think we think about this after SVS flip. There being possible tools tomorrow is a good point I forgot to consider. I'm thinking about this differently now. Maybe I can be an asset and not a problem.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:26 pm Let's just kill SVS and go from there. PC is right about that.

-t
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:40 pm This is fucking sad lol
this also sounds like someone who knows its lylo
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Me on my way back to my Rondo death tunnel tomorrow after SVS flips 3p

-t
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Party Crasher wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:35 pm Image

-t
I personally don't think there is a tomorrow.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:38 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:35 pm Image

-t
I personally don't think there is a tomorrow.
I feel like you might be right

I think that there might just be some kind of mega death event at EoD or something that just mechanically makes the game end

Maybe we all just play a turbo on discord and whoever wins wins lol

-t
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

If we hit svs mafia get the win because they have a soup or kill. If we hit mafia svs murders people
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

SVS Cant win if she doesnt kill people, but she doesnt have enough people so she might just accept her loss and let us achieve wincon. She doesnt seem like the person to drag us down with her if she cant win
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

So the question is do we leave SVS alive if she is 3P? Do we believe she is 3p and not mafia?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

if this is lylo, both mafia will be on the same wagon trying to force a victory: Guillotine, RondoDimBuckle, EnderWiggin or Porscha, Party Crasher, Dyslexicon, Sloonei, Golden.

For me I cant see Guillo + Ender
But I can see 2 of Porscha / PC / Dizzy

Note SVS is still to vote
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:47 pm if this is lylo, both mafia will be on the same wagon trying to force a victory: Guillotine, RondoDimBuckle, EnderWiggin or Porscha, Party Crasher, Dyslexicon, Sloonei, Golden.

For me I cant see Guillo + Ender
But I can see 2 of Porscha / PC / Dizzy

Note SVS is still to vote
I could see SVS + Guillo / Ender

or SVS + Porscha / PC / Dizzy
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

I am already getting nervous by wagons being 5-3, with SVS being able to make them 5-4

Can we please not?

-t
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I will also note Dizzy got pretty fuckin quiet when I accused him of lylo tmi
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Party Crasher wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:49 pm I am already getting nervous by wagons being 5-3, with SVS being able to make them 5-4

Can we please not?

-t
and then you started talking when Dizzy bounced
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:50 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:49 pm I am already getting nervous by wagons being 5-3, with SVS being able to make them 5-4

Can we please not?

-t

-t
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

@Guillotine @RondoDimBuckle @EnderWiggin

I am falling on my knees and begging you to vote SVS

-t
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Party Crasher wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:54 pm

Can we please not?

-t

-t
hah too bad I think this is you actually admitting it
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:56 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:54 pm

Can we please not?

-t

-t
hah too bad I think this is you actually admitting it

-t
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 630

Post by Porscha »

Rondo, dizzy had already stopped being in thread well before you arrived
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:02 pm Rondo, dizzy had already stopped being in thread well before you arrived
Screenshot 2023-03-03 100435.png
Screenshot 2023-03-03 100435.png (196.57 KiB) Viewed 518 times
catagorically false
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

There is too much information we do *not* have and you can use this to either
1) play it safe. Eliminate the 1 person we know for sure is not town
2) risk voting an unconfirmed individual because you're more certain svs is less dangerous than the unknown

I personally believe option 2 either comes from someone with tmi or someone who is clinical
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 143

Post by S~V~S »

I'm sad you guys, no one @'ed me at all today.

Can we please not?

-t
Ok, thanks for the tip! [VOTE: Dizzy] aubergine

I am pleased to see you guys are at least trying to find someone not 3P. Although tbh, I would have voted for anyone to potentially save myself. Although i really can't win at this point, so whatever.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:05 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:02 pm Rondo, dizzy had already stopped being in thread well before you arrived

catagorically false
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:06 pm I'm sad you guys, no one @'ed me at all today.

Can we please not?

-t

I am pleased to see you guys are at least trying to find someone not 3P. Although tbh, I would have voted for anyone to potentially save myself. Although i really can't win at this point, so whatever.
Bruh anyone not on svs wagon needs to get on it PROMPTLY
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:06 pm

catagorically false
ok I am not on 2 of Porscha / Dizzy / PC

Unfortunately Dizzy who Ender is voting is the most town of the bunch. So I have a 66% chance of being correct
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:07 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:06 pm I'm sad you guys, no one @'ed me at all today.

Can we please not?

-t

Bruh anyone not on svs wagon needs to get on it PROMPTLY
lol you meme at me then appeal to me. Fat chance that is going to work now
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

SvS voting there is wifom
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Let's vote on my scum partner to spook town and make them second guess themselves.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:08 pm

catagorically false

Unfortunately Dizzy who Ender is voting is the most town of the bunch. So I have a 66% chance of being correct
Wild that you still cannot come around to the idea that I'm categorically out of my wolf range
What have I done since mac convinced you I was town??
I need you to find me here i cannot have you struggling so hard here there needs to be some cohesiveness between town and I really want to believe you are town even though I worry you arent. So let me help you
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:10 pm Let's vote on my scum partner to spook town and make them second guess themselves.
Svs claims 3p
Do you believe dizzy is also 3p
Or do you think svs will flip wolf if dizzy is wolf

Either way your vote needs to be on svs and not defending it calling it wifom partner vote
RondoDimBuckle

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D4

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:07 pm Scotty ( 6 ): EnderWiggin, Golden, Dyslexicon, S~V~S, RondoDimBuckle, falcon45ca
S~V~S ( 6 ): Scotty, sig, Neon, Party Crasher, Sloonei, Guillotine
Golden ( 1 ): DrWilgy
not voting ( 1 ): porscha
Dyslexicon:Voters: Guillotine, RondoDimBuckle, S~V~S, EnderWiggin
SVS: Porscha, Party Crasher, Dyslexicon, Sloonei, Golden

Ok looking at the scotty voters: Ender + SVS and Golden + Dyslexicon
Looking at the SVS Voters PC + Sloonie, Guillotine is just town to me

its honestly unlikely that both wolves would be on the same wagon so its one in

PC / Sloonie = pc
Ender / SVS = svs
Golden / Dizzy = Dizzy

So porscha is just being an ass and its PC/Dizzy
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Bruv
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Porscha wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:13 pm
Guillotine wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:10 pm Let's vote on my scum partner to spook town and make them second guess themselves.
Svs claims 3p
Do you believe dizzy is also 3p
Or do you think svs will flip wolf if dizzy is wolf

Either way your vote needs to be on svs and not defending it calling it wifom partner vote
SvS gotta be scum as the entire 3P faction is dead, is it not? Didnt Mod Squad die?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I mean it could be Dizzy / SVS if PC is town?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

If I'm voted over SVS here, it will be poetic justice. But also can we like not
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:11 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:08 pm

catagorically false

Wild that you still cannot come around to the idea that I'm categorically out of my wolf range
What have I done since mac convinced you I was town??
I need you to find me here i cannot have you struggling so hard here there needs to be some cohesiveness between town and I really want to believe you are town even though I worry you arent. So let me help you
meming at me when I scum read you is not the way to go
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D4

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:13 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:07 pm Scotty ( 6 ): EnderWiggin, Golden, Dyslexicon, S~V~S, RondoDimBuckle, falcon45ca
S~V~S ( 6 ): Scotty, sig, Neon, Party Crasher, Sloonei, Guillotine
Golden ( 1 ): DrWilgy
not voting ( 1 ): porscha
Dyslexicon:Voters: Guillotine, RondoDimBuckle, S~V~S, EnderWiggin
SVS: Porscha, Party Crasher, Dyslexicon, Sloonei, Golden

Ok looking at the scotty voters: Ender + SVS and Golden + Dyslexicon
Looking at the SVS Voters PC + Sloonie, Guillotine is just town to me

its honestly unlikely that both wolves would be on the same wagon so its one in

PC / Sloonie = pc
Ender / SVS = svs
Golden / Dizzy = Dizzy

So porscha is just being an ass and its PC/Dizzy
Bro how am I being an ass about anything...
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:31 pm
This comes after I put your vote to 3, it sounds like someone who knows its lylo and wants to win
No?
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:14 pm If I'm voted over SVS here, it will be poetic justice. But also can we like not
Why should i give you the chance you didnt give Scotty by CFD him instead of chopping out SvS.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”