notorious hedgehog 14 player mafia game wow! game thread [game over mafia won]

oh god oh fuck who are the bad guys?@!?!?!?@!?@?$?!1!!1one!

Poll ended at Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:00 pm

lucy
No votes
Sheep
10%
Cape90
No votes
tutuu r. Jaiden Underwood
No votes
falcon45ca
30%
Sleep/No Execute
No votes
dead/spec/host/etc
60%

Total votes: 10
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 256
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Re: notorious hedgehog 14 player mafia game wow! game thread [day 1]

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Cape90 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:48 am
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:35 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:33 am
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:31 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:30 am
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:28 am
Bereft wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:26 am It is personally annoying to hear that I'm apparently guaranteed to vote someone for selfpres reasons when we're barely halfway through the dayphase. Moreover, what about this is "just so dangerous".
you've been the only wagon besides neon, i don't particularly see that changing with these players as of now
Lucy trying to salvage the situation and attack one of my town reads making them townier
wdym attack one your townreads? that is a blatant and malicious description

[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine
Lucy realises she has to take me out or game is lost
nothing has fucking happened, i am town and you're being [REDACTED], even if the team was me/cape/tutuu that entire composition fucking sucks and is likely 3/3 town. i don't understand how you don't see it. nor do i think you believe you've "won" the game already. jesus fuck
lucy. you seem to be taking rondo at face value.

I'm not sure he's taking his things at face value or even being serious, I just think he's not exactly towning rn :shrug:
Dont worry after she flips youll know my alignment.
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 472
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by Cape90 »

If Rondo is srs, then (I apologize if this was already asked but) Rondo, what do you think of tutuu's sudden turnaround on Bereft?

They went from going into detail about how Bereft was scummy based on meta to towncoring them.

Do you find this unusual in any way?
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Sheep wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:45 am
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:43 am
tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:41 am Bereft towncore too
agreed
are you guys going to force me to read posts
in a mafia game?
Bereft really hasn't posted that much
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Cape90 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:51 am If Rondo is srs, then (I apologize if this was already asked but) Rondo, what do you think of tutuu's sudden turnaround on Bereft?

They went from going into detail about how Bereft was scummy based on meta to towncoring them.

If you dont quote posts I am not going to respond
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Bereft wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:49 am I like being townspewed, don't you?

I was not a fan at all of Cape randomly deciding to fixate on me earlier. There was clearly not an ongoing issue of people giving outsized takes on alignments. I haven't pretended to sort Cape since, but if there's an obvious reason Cape is town then I'm all ears.
i only fixated on you because you RVS voted me lol.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I also love how you come into thread Cape and not read me from the point of view of "oh wow, rondo, he is a bit of a spazz but he has won games before. Maybe I will hear him out" instead you slam straight on discrediting me. Almost like you have some sort of... I dunno. behind the scenes chat where they told you what was happening and who you needed to discredit.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:28 am I have no idea whats rondos alignment

There isnt much to go off so i have to reach a bit, but Bereft might be different than Cartomancy

In there, he pooped in to make snide remarks and scumread people, or disagree with townreads on people. He was the cynical contrarian, a redditor commenter so to say

In here his pop ins have been more tame. One was calling lucy impatient which while true is neutral, and the other expressing good feel hand holding kumbaya feelings about the low posters

Berefts transitioning from cynical contrarian reddit commenter (town) to a syndicate mod on duty bringer of peace (here) leads me to believe he might be mafia-aligned here
tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:34 am I think rondo is town

Given that bereft made a towny post, im left with 2 scumreads, and there are 3 wolves. Bummer!
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:54 am I also love how you come into thread Cape and not read me from the point of view of "oh wow, rondo, he is a bit of a spazz but he has won games before. Maybe I will hear him out" instead you slam straight on discrediting me. Almost like you have some sort of... I dunno. behind the scenes chat where they told you what was happening and who you needed to discredit.
im in the process of combing over the thread. You seem less thorough then you are as town which had me concerned when I was reading you today, less level-headed.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:15 am idc if i die, bereft will hate me for this post but town basically auto loses after i die and flip town. i will gladly play chicken
you know, maybe rondo is right on you
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:18 am Good attempt at ate though
it's something i would pull as wolf
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Cape90 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:55 am

There isnt much to go off so i have to reach a bit, but Bereft might be different than Cartomancy

In there, he pooped in to make snide remarks and scumread people, or disagree with townreads on people. He was the cynical contrarian, a redditor commenter so to say

In here his pop ins have been more tame. One was calling lucy impatient which while true is neutral, and the other expressing good feel hand holding kumbaya feelings about the low posters

Berefts transitioning from cynical contrarian reddit commenter (town) to a syndicate mod on duty bringer of peace (here) leads me to believe he might be mafia-aligned here

Given that bereft made a towny post, im left with 2 scumreads, and there are 3 wolves. Bummer!
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:52 am
Cape90 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:51 am If Rondo is srs, then (I apologize if this was already asked but) Rondo, what do you think of tutuu's sudden turnaround on Bereft?

All of these posts are after my case dropped. I was instantly influential and pushing a read that is going to be listened to and it already vibes with several people in thread. Tutuu has to do damage control to have any chance of survival. I will die tonight she has the chance to wiggle out tomorrow. Not if she hard attacks me like Lucy. So she has to pivot away from reads. If she had pivoted away before my case putting bereft town it might have meant something? After its just garbage in the wifom machine. Like I said the game is solved in the first 300 posts.

Also if you had been reading instead of just looking at the posts in wolf chat you would have seen I had already responde to the post
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:34 am
tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:33 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:32 am

Tutuu afraid to Thunderdome me
That is true actually. I have no idea whats your alignment so i im evading this
This is so patently out of character for tutuu its outing
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:06 am
Sheep wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:44 am
Is there anything special about pyxxy that makes 'em town or just like "they're towny deal with it"
10/10 question
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

i don't really get what lucy is doing right now

It's cool to like... unvote Rondo though

[VOTE: lucy] aubergine
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Cape90 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:57 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:54 am I also love how you come into thread Cape and not read me from the point of view of "oh wow, rondo, he is a bit of a spazz but he has won games before. Maybe I will hear him out" instead you slam straight on discrediting me. Almost like you have some sort of... I dunno. behind the scenes chat where they told you what was happening and who you needed to discredit.
im in the process of combing over the thread. You seem less thorough then you are as town which had me concerned when I was reading you today, less level-headed.
Oh I guarantee I am quite thorough. I just dont play the same every game. You should know that
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Cape90 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:59 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:18 am Good attempt at ate though
it's something i would pull as wolf
Cape90 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:59 am
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:15 am idc if i die, bereft will hate me for this post but town basically auto loses after i die and flip town. i will gladly play chicken
you know, maybe rondo is right on you
mmk Cape is back to the 50/50 bucket
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 172

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:19 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:07 am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:11 am [VOTE: Bereft] aubergine
@Seanzie was the vote on Bereft because Bereft said
Bereft wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:09 am
lucy wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:03 am @Bereft what's ur read on me
My read is that you are impatient.
this about your wolfread, lucy??
I don't know why I didn't see this before. No, it was this post:
Bereft wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:49 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:29 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:26 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:45 pm wigly ur so active, why aren't you with your boyfriend tonight or something?
LMAO ok lucy town

i was cautious about giving u a tr out of respect for u queen but i think ur town
epic, in pre game i discussed the list w mac and ur one of the best villas (with terrible games too), i'll treat you as town today cause i'd never lynch u d1 in this list, ever
This post could have been written without the information that you discussed the playerlist with Mac pregame and we would have lost nothing. So I'm curious, what exactly did Mac contribute and what other tea do you have to spill.
the focus on Lucy mentioning Mac didn't sit well with me. They're saying Mac is irrelevant, but then questioning Lucy further about Mac. Feels less like they're trying to read Lucy and more like they're just trying to look like they're doing something.
Is this read deterministic of Lucy's alignment?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Enter wilgy, 4/4
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:01 am
Cape90 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:55 am

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:52 am

All of these posts are after my case dropped. I was instantly influential and pushing a read that is going to be listened to and it already vibes with several people in thread. Tutuu has to do damage control to have any chance of survival. I will die tonight she has the chance to wiggle out tomorrow. Not if she hard attacks me like Lucy. So she has to pivot away from reads. If she had pivoted away before my case putting bereft town it might have meant something? After its just garbage in the wifom machine. Like I said the game is solved in the first 300 posts.

Also if you had been reading instead of just looking at the posts in wolf chat you would have seen I had already responde to the post
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:34 am
tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:33 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:32 am

Tutuu afraid to Thunderdome me
That is true actually. I have no idea whats your alignment so i im evading this
This is so patently out of character for tutuu its outing
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:06 am
Sheep wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:44 am
Is there anything special about pyxxy that makes 'em town or just like "they're towny deal with it"
10/10 question
that doesn't technically answer my question and I was looking for a specific answer that I technically didn't get here.

I like the first point you make though, like that is just a super weird thing to just say, especially with
I have no idea whats your alignment so i im evading this
Like, I don't see why you don't accept the offer in this situation UNLESS you townread the other person (tutuu eventually did but you get my point). (But this is also coming from a person who doesn't have meta on tutuu at all really).

The second thing is kinda whatever I guess about pyxxy, they explained that read and I am like eh.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

tutuu wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:00 pm @lucy @DrWilgy @Sheep @Neon @Bereft @Cape90 @Le petit poussin @pyxxy @Syn @RondoDimBuckle @Seanzie @falcon45ca @Porscha

Could you try making reads on these 5 players?

lucy
wilgy
cape
neon
tutuu
Lucy: No immediate reason to scumread, however of the high posters is the one I see more likely to be a wolf. Tentatively a "time will tell" read

Wilgy: Glorious Golden Doctor

Cape: Again, nothing immediate to see here in terms of scum equity. I do think Cape feels the most "open to posting " which is generally town AI indicative.

Neon: I need to see reads from this slot that are somewhat sensible soon.

Tutuu: Towny behavior all end all. Pro town in terms of momentum.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:06 am Enter wilgy, 4/4
Wazzup dude?
Image Image Image
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:10 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:00 pm @lucy @DrWilgy @Sheep @Neon @Bereft @Cape90 @Le petit poussin @pyxxy @Syn @RondoDimBuckle @Seanzie @falcon45ca @Porscha

lucy
wilgy
cape
neon
tutuu
Lucy: No immediate reason to scumread, however of the high posters is the one I see more likely to be a wolf. Tentatively a "time will tell" read

Cape: Again, nothing immediate to see here in terms of scum equity. I do think Cape feels the most "open to posting " which is generally town AI indicative.

oof, wrong answer Dr
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Wazzup dude?
Look at this. Look at this professional entrance. Now this. Is glorious wolfing. A+

I am just accusing you of being a wolf. Thats all, how you?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:11 am

lucy
wilgy
cape
neon
tutuu

oof, wrong answer Dr
Why is this? Or will I see during catch-up?
Image Image Image
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:13 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:11 am

lucy
wilgy
cape
neon
tutuu

oof, wrong answer Dr
Why is this? Or will I see during catch-up?
Excellent reply. You will.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:12 am
Wazzup dude?
Look at this. Look at this professional entrance. Now this. Is glorious wolfing. A+

Just sleepy, but wanted to get updated on the game before bed.

UFC was good tonight.

Why am I wolf this time?
Image Image Image
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:34 am Also prediction: Lucy will come back with renewed vigor to solve (after already having done so) unvote herself and move on
I have concerns about this post but i will hold onto them for right now
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:13 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:12 am
Wazzup dude?

Just sleepy, but wanted to get updated on the game before bed.

UFC was good tonight.

Why am I wolf this time?
Gotta see you catch up my dude
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 212
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:40 am
Sheep wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:37 am
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:36 am
Sheep wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:35 am
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:32 am sheep is here doing nothing while rondo tunnels me lol
What do you expect me to do?
pick a side
my side is that rondo's being dumb and you're probably town.
problem is rondo is being extremely fucking scummy in his pushes and reads that its basically too wolfy to be a wolf

why do u tr me
TWTBW does not exist.

If you call someone TWTBW than they are either a wolf or a detriment to town who will be a designated misexe in F(X) either way they should always be killed with impunity.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:25 pm

lucy
wilgy
cape
neon
tutuu
lucy: I played against scum lucy in Holes mafia, lucy has no wim in that game tho, and I didn't get the impression that scum lucy is normally without wim. however, I'm liking these lucy vibes. tr

wilgy: I cannot read wilgy (atm?) and would rather abstain from commenting on wilgy. tbh I'm gonna unvote wilgy so that's clear since my wilgy vote was a joke anyway

cape: I think I've watched cape get D1'd as town twice now, which would be really funny if it weren't so sad. seems like the same cape that got pushed over those times. tr

neon: I hate the "I'm booooooooooooored" posts. I also hate when Sabi makes them. equally opportunity hating from me. but they're NAI _atm_ for Neon imo. otoh scum neon was with scum lucy in Holes mafia and I got to see that too...so, neon neutral, leaning town

tutuu: self-indulgent to include yourself in this question. neutral, but hard read you're the rolestopper in case I'm right and can claim town credit later 😎
So effectively town, null, town, null slight town and null?

I'm not bashing it, but it is somewhat jarring to have a read list like this out of you so early Pyxxy.
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:40 am Cape
Pyxxy
Rondo
Sheep

Is my towncore atm

(Please dont ask me to explain it will be very difficult for me)
I'm gonna need you to explain

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:17 am
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:40 am
Sheep wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:37 am
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:36 am
Sheep wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:35 am
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:32 am sheep is here doing nothing while rondo tunnels me lol
What do you expect me to do?
pick a side
my side is that rondo's being dumb and you're probably town.
problem is rondo is being extremely fucking scummy in his pushes and reads that its basically too wolfy to be a wolf

why do u tr me
TWTBW does not exist.

If you call someone TWTBW than they are either a wolf or a detriment to town who will be a designated misexe in F(X) either way they should always be killed with impunity.
So... are you agreeing with me? Or?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:44 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:33 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:13 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:09 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:05 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:52 am i was going to vote with my queen lucy but i really like pyxxy he's really fun and he likes me a lot too it would break my heart to vote him for now so ill vote with cape

(i just clicked on the poll to vote for whoever he's voting and i literally forgot who it is as im writing this but it doesnt matter)
hm? when have I made an impression on you?
are u saying that u perceived my post as me townreading u?
no?

"but i really like pyxxy he's really fun and he likes me a lot too"

why do you really like me? what makes me the twinkle in your eye? I made like 5 posts or smth at that point, like am I forgetting secretplayerlist interactions or smth?
Also if we think that what I did was wolfy, I might extend an olive branch to these series of posts that seem to ramble on about tutuu calling pyxxy enjoyable to play with when pyxxy acts like tutuu is solely talking just about this game and tries to make a read off tutuu off this interaction when tutuu was talking in general.

It's not scummy but im just saying
....what??

I'm doing the exact opposite, I'm asking about tutuu's opinion of me since it seems to be founded on things outside this game!!!!!!

cape town wtf
Why did this elicit a tr?
Image Image Image
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:53 am I have a potentially dangerous townread on lucy. Let me write it out and see how it feels

Lucy has shared that she doesn't have high hopes for this playerlist / doesnt perceive it as too elite (when she thinks im one of the best ones, then we know its completely doomed for us all)

She received mere 3 votes, 19 hours before eod. As a wolf, given that shes not afraid of this town, and given that she doesnt think of herself lowly as a scum player, i am led to believe that she wouldnt crumble under pressure the way wolves do. She should know that self vote + ate is not a safe strategy for survival

Now lets assume shes town. She doesnt have high hopes for the list. She believes she is the only way town can win. She receives votes and scumreads, and players arent playing the way she wants to. Its not so hard to believe that she would turn cynical and think "i will show you peasants for not respecting me" (i want to punish you all). Its not a mindset thats hard to believe. I believe it

I would not put lucy in my towncore as of yet, but i do believe she is town
lucy likes playing with me and has respect for my play AND she has towncored me.
lucy called you one of the better players AND has towncored you

These are some of the things that make me doubt this perspective.

I would argue that some players have shown pretty good competency this game too
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lmao my vote is locked

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Cape90 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:20 am
tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:53 am I have a potentially dangerous townread on lucy. Let me write it out and see how it feels

Lucy has shared that she doesn't have high hopes for this playerlist / doesnt perceive it as too elite (when she thinks im one of the best ones, then we know its completely doomed for us all)

She received mere 3 votes, 19 hours before eod. As a wolf, given that shes not afraid of this town, and given that she doesnt think of herself lowly as a scum player, i am led to believe that she wouldnt crumble under pressure the way wolves do. She should know that self vote + ate is not a safe strategy for survival

Now lets assume shes town. She doesnt have high hopes for the list. She believes she is the only way town can win. She receives votes and scumreads, and players arent playing the way she wants to. Its not so hard to believe that she would turn cynical and think "i will show you peasants for not respecting me" (i want to punish you all). Its not a mindset thats hard to believe. I believe it

lucy likes playing with me and has respect for my play AND she has towncored me.
lucy called you one of the better players AND has towncored you

These are some of the things that make me doubt this perspective.

I would argue that some players have shown pretty good competency this game too
Can I get some names?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

tutuu wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:52 pm [VOTE: Bereft] aubergine for voting cape @Bereft
This would imply that there was 3 on Bereft and me at the point of this vote correct?

The three on me were Falcon, Pyxxy and Neon.

The three on Bereft are Me, Seanzie and Tutuu.

This post may be needed later in case Bereft or I flip as there may be wolves here.
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

If that's her take it is both rude and toxic frankly to give up and assume your team will lose because they are bad and you are the only good player

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:24 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:52 pm [VOTE: Bereft] aubergine for voting cape @Bereft
This would imply that there was 3 on Bereft and me at the point of this vote correct?

The three on me were Falcon, Pyxxy and Neon.

The three on Bereft are Me, Seanzie and Tutuu.

This post may be needed later in case Bereft or I flip as there may be wolves here.
tutuu, you, seanzie
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:40 am
Cape90 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:39 am
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:23 am i dunno whether this is town/scum rondo. on one hand he's egregiously wrong and just doesn't have an argument with 3 guaranteed voters on me falcon/syn/bereft (self pres). on the other he hasn't been able to find me and cape's been obvious town. but i don't know if he'd do this as wolf because it's just so dangerous
i think rondo is trolling or wolf this game tbh
here it is. Tutuu and Lucy werent able to so here comes Cape. That makes Wilgy look much better and I am happy I put him last of my scum reads to lynch
ngl at first I thought you were simply just maf spewing some aggressive fodder out but i think you have made some pretty alright observations later on and it gave me at least a better understanding of where you are coming from.

So I lean town on you for now overall, I wanna revisit Wigly/lucy.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:04 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:21 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:05 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:02 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:54 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:37 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:10 pm

I summon another face down monster in defense position
*Dammit dammit dammit, Neon keeps countering me at every turn... I know... They'll never expect this!*

I summon beaver warrior and pass my turn!
I place toon world on the field sacrifice s face down to summon Toon Dark Magician Girl and use her ability to attack your life points directly

*evil laugh*
*Oh no, how could this happen! My deck of 37 Beaver Warrior and 3 Call of the Haunted should be unbeatable, but I can't get over Neon's Toon Dark Magician Girl's low cut shirt...*

But maybe....

I turn my 5 beaver warriors to defense mode and pass.
I sacrifice my other 2 face down monsters and summon a toon red eyes black dragon than attack your life points directly with both my toon monsters and their effects
*Augh!!*

Damn.... Only 1600 life points remaining....

Though...

Alright, I use two of my Beaver Warriors to XYZ summon Number 101: Silent Honor Arc. Then by detaching both material from Silent Honor Arc I can attach one of your monsters to Silent Honor Arc as material. I choose your red eyes toon dragon!

Then I'll play a beaver warrior and end my turn.
Harmful and dangerous and technically i have no idea how that interaction works for the effects of my toon monsters effects

But I summon toon goblin attack force and use the effects of my toon monsters to attack your life points directly...I think.
Damn... I lost. Good duel Neon. Here's your prize :
It's my favorite card. I hope you treasure it as much as I do.
Image Image Image
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:45 am Notice here how Cape is replying to everyone but me, because he doesnt want to take me head on, yet pretends like he wants to
yeah i was behind and ignoring you in realtime XD
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Cape90 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:28 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:40 am
Cape90 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:39 am
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:23 am i dunno whether this is town/scum rondo. on one hand he's egregiously wrong and just doesn't have an argument with 3 guaranteed voters on me falcon/syn/bereft (self pres). on the other he hasn't been able to find me and cape's been obvious town. but i don't know if he'd do this as wolf because it's just so dangerous
i think rondo is trolling or wolf this game tbh
here it is. Tutuu and Lucy werent able to so here comes Cape. That makes Wilgy look much better and I am happy I put him last of my scum reads to lynch
ngl at first I thought you were simply just maf spewing some aggressive fodder out but i think you have made some pretty alright observations later on and it gave me at least a better understanding of where you are coming from.

So I lean town on you for now overall, I wanna revisit Wigly/lucy.
Go re-read the first 300-400 posts with Lucy/Tutuu/Wilgy in mind and tell me what you think
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:19 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:07 am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:11 am [VOTE: Bereft] aubergine
@Seanzie was the vote on Bereft because Bereft said
Bereft wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:09 am
lucy wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:03 am @Bereft what's ur read on me
My read is that you are impatient.
this about your wolfread, lucy??
I don't know why I didn't see this before. No, it was this post:
Bereft wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:49 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:29 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:26 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:45 pm wigly ur so active, why aren't you with your boyfriend tonight or something?
LMAO ok lucy town

i was cautious about giving u a tr out of respect for u queen but i think ur town
epic, in pre game i discussed the list w mac and ur one of the best villas (with terrible games too), i'll treat you as town today cause i'd never lynch u d1 in this list, ever
This post could have been written without the information that you discussed the playerlist with Mac pregame and we would have lost nothing. So I'm curious, what exactly did Mac contribute and what other tea do you have to spill.
the focus on Lucy mentioning Mac didn't sit well with me. They're saying Mac is irrelevant, but then questioning Lucy further about Mac. Feels less like they're trying to read Lucy and more like they're just trying to look like they're doing something.
oh and this post is probably towny
☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy
wilgy
cape
neon
tutuu

Imagine thinking Neon does sensible reads D1

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I've gotten to Rondo entering the thread.

Cape and Falcon are quite solidly the town core atm.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:31 am

lucy
wilgy
cape
neon
tutuu

Imagine thinking Neon does sensible reads D1
I've seen it before fam
Image Image Image
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:32 am I've gotten to Rondo entering the thread.

Cape and Falcon are quite solidly the town core atm.
good news for Cape lol
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 644
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

holy fuck this town is awful
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

yeah i didn’t wanna play this shit game regardless
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:13 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:10 am
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:08 am it is disgustingly bad
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:08 am always one in syn/rondo
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:09 am rondo not finding me/tutuu/cape town is borderline outing
Interesting, keep it coming you are the one I am most confident on. I have receipts to back it up later so keep spewing
i can't tell whether or not you're joking
Why is it a bad list though?
Image Image Image
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

would say gl but i hope you lose, i’ll be free of accountability and responsibility since i had 0 say in the disaster that happened for town

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”