Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (GAME OVER- MAFIA WIN)

Moderator: Community Team

What next, gang?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:00 pm

DrWilgy
21%
falcon45ca
No votes
hollowkatt
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
7%
sig
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Hanna Barbera (host/mod/others)
71%

Total votes: 14
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 114

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day1)

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:02 am I want off Chihiro.

Having played one game with fingersplints where I sussed her based on activity and vigged her and was very wrong, I'm not inclined to read into that low post count.

But I do have curiosities about DaughterOfOmega's need to post like 3 times D1 and then announce their departure.

[VOTE: DaughterOfOmega] aubergine

gn y'all
If you afk without showing up forever you can get replaced. I'd rather try to appear and read what I can than completely afk. But do you fam
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: CRich

Post by CRichard »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:22 am
Neon wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:03 am I'm booooooooored
baited and now I get to post this meme

> Neon in every mafia game

franz ferdinand this parade is boring.jpg
It says something when this is way too believable if Twitter existed in the 1910s.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:47 pm I've looked at a couple pages.

I think neon, chad, dennis were alright

seanzie and kate were sketchy
In what way?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

What do chess and mafia have in common? Your opponents are out to beat you.
Insert X-Files theme.
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Kate wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:07 am

In what way?
I've already said this

I don't find your reply style very towny, and it comes off as a wolf having hard time coming up with discussion and talking points.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:16 pm
sig wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:55 pm

Who is Chad?

Why on Kate
i think the dude named himself chihiro or something

I dislike the way Kate is wording her responses to people. They just don't seem natural, too much thinking about what they say
Lol. If only I had the motivation to think. I'm more a stream of consciousness player
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:38 pm
Kate wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:40 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:20 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:17 pm Like please, just plow through Sig/Neon/Dennis and let's get another W in the books. Jay mentioned my winrate recently in a discord chat, and so I've been so pumped to keep it high, and this is an easy sweep.
Hilariously awful take.

Seanzie is town and also 0 for 3 on this wolf team lol
You seem awfully certain on "this wolf team." Care to elaborate?
What I did was. I read the thread up to this point and I went wow Sig is town. (I don't think that anymore but whatever). Wow Dennis is town.

I know I'm town.

Seanzie is also town

Wow.

And than I made this post that says exactly that
Lol. This made me chuckle!
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 273

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

CRichard wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:02 am
Neon wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:34 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:22 am
Neon wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:03 am I'm booooooooored
baited and now I get to post this meme

> Neon in every mafia game

franz ferdinand this parade is boring.jpg
Accurate. Someone should shoot me.
Here's an unbelievable radical idea. Make yourself obvious town.
I understand it's easier said than done, yet it's a better approach than just begging for a vigi to visit you yes?
Wow that's some sick nasty advice. I never would have thought of that.

Let's break that down. What is "being obvious town?"

Because like one would assume that to be obviously town you have to be both town and playing towards your wincon yes?

Wolves fake being "obviously town" but they aren't they can't be they aren't even town and yet town gets fooled by the wolfs and kills towns who are town and are playing to their wincon but that's their fault right they weren't being "obviously town"

But if you are town and you are playing to your wincon than... you are playing town to the best of your abilities right? So you are being as obviously town as you can be right?

Your putting your thoughts in the thread for others to interact with.

You are telling the other town players exactly what your thought process is

You are explaining your reasoning and arguing against reasoning you disagree with

You are solving outside of your current focused push.

That's being "obviously town" isn't it?

Am I doing those things? (Pssst spoiler I am and anyone who says otherwise isn't reading my posts)

Now CRich (and anyone else with experience with me as a wolf) how easy is it to find me as a wolf?

How good am I at faking being "obviously towny"

Do you think you've actually found me here? Or do you think your eating away at your post count with a meaningless shade post telling me to be more "obviously towny"

Tldr; this post is useless and wolfy bark for me more the moon is full.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Mmmmm [VOTE: Someone who isn't Scrappy] aubergine

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:09 am
Kate wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:07 am

In what way?
I've already said this

I don't find your reply style very towny, and it comes off as a wolf having hard time coming up with discussion and talking points.
Sorry I was way behind when I responded. I usually get more active as games progress but I actually was feeling pretty involved this game 🤷‍♀️
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Funny thing is that one of my games on my homesite I kid you not had 2 townies wanting death, rather than trying to solve and be towny.
It happened in a game I hosted a few years again, and I joke about it to take my mind off of the atrocious town play.
☆Princess Abigail☆

CRichard wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:30 am Funny thing is that one of my games on my homesite I kid you not had 2 townies wanting death, rather than trying to solve and be towny.
It happened in a game I hosted a few years again, and I joke about it to take my mind off of the atrocious town play.
I mean if your home site is what I think it might be... yeah that's normal frankly lol.

ImageImage

CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

And Neon, did you think I forgot about the wolf game we played offsite? Most of the surviving town was in your pocket during LyLo.
I seem to remember I mentioned paranoia on your slot today, yet I find D1 is not the best time to board the paranoia train.
I'll post a link to the legacy homesite.
https://fol-archive.netlify.app/t/wild- ... 83518.html
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

It says something when I wasn't playing the game, yet I cringe at the townplay to this day as though the game ended yesterday.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Omega being in PoE is obvious, yet I'm going to propose something that might ruffle some feathers.
I think they're more likely to be town dancing to their own tune. I feel that if they were mafia, their partners would probably tap their shoulder saying "post more please" or similar.
I don't see that regarding their slot.
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

CRichard wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:56 am Omega being in PoE is obvious, yet I'm going to propose something that might ruffle some feathers.
I think they're more likely to be town dancing to their own tune. I feel that if they were mafia, their partners would probably tap their shoulder saying "post more please" or similar.
imagine thinking Rachel would listen to her partners
☆Princess Abigail☆

CRichard wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:35 am And Neon, did you think I forgot about the wolf game we played offsite? Most of the surviving town was in your pocket during LyLo.
I seem to remember I mentioned paranoia on your slot today, yet I find D1 is not the best time to board the paranoia train.
I'll post a link to the legacy homesite.
https://fol-archive.netlify.app/t/wild- ... 83518.html
Exactly your making my point for me. Most of town was in my pocket. So. Do you really think this is my wolf game? Do you really think you've caught me off *insert bad case here* this game?

ImageImage

CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:00 am
CRichard wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:56 am Omega being in PoE is obvious, yet I'm going to propose something that might ruffle some feathers.
I mean I'd expect any mafia who knows a speck of how to play would pay attention to what their partners tell them in their chat.
Unless I'm living in a cave.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

So yes Omega is town in my book. Sorry mafia, mislunching Omega suddenly became a lot harder.
Your move.
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

CRichard wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:02 am
I mean I'd expect any mafia who knows a speck of how to play would pay attention to what their partners tell them in their chat.
I thought this too when I first started mafia, but as I got my experience I realized the more time I spent reading wolfchat, listening to my partners the worse of a mafia I was.

A common thing I see in the wolfchats I'm in is players asking for advice, spending too much time out of the thread, worrying about every little post. The key to mafia is just to act natural and be active ITT, and understand what is happening. I became a great wolf by not over thinking or reading my wolfbro's opinions.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:07 am
I thought this too when I first started mafia, but as I got my experience I realized the more time I spent reading wolfchat, listening to my partners the worse of a mafia I was.

A common thing I see in the wolfchats I'm in is players asking for advice, spending too much time out of the thread, worrying about every little post. The key to mafia is just to act natural and be active ITT, and understand what is happening. I became a great wolf by not over thinking or reading my wolfbro's opinions.
Geez are you getting me to reconsider town leaning you?
Huh I would think that a wolf in your position would be more likely to just accept the pocket opportunity, and not rock the boat.
And I'm getting tired again. Bed time beckons.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Anyone want to yldr me the last day? I don't have time to read and likely wont before eod.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

CRichard wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:06 am So yes Omega is town in my book. Sorry mafia, mislunching Omega suddenly became a lot harder.
Your move.
This post just bothers me. It comes off as TMI because nobody is even pushing me for death. If I had like 6 votes and you were actually worried wolves were trying to mislynch that’d make sense, but that never happened.

Idk it comes off as a white knight mafia
☆Princess Abigail☆

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:07 am

Hey... are you me lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

So I'm capping here. Read CRichs last like 10 posts he's a wolf.

Byeeee try not to kill me I'm town and my power is kinda useful.

ImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

So I saw jack is the top wagon right now which I thought was a little weird but then I realized he hasn't really said anything. Which is a little worrying because when I played with him in cartomancy he was pretty active and pretty much town leader. I don't like sussing people for inactivity because there's a chance something happened IRL but I can't exactly ignore it either
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

@Kate and @pyxxy thoughts on Sean if you will
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 166

Post by DrWilgy »

I have voted in clear effort to save my wolf teammate Jackoffhearts.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 100
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

(condensing replies to save on post count)
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:04 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:02 am I want off Chihiro.

Having played one game with fingersplints where I sussed her based on activity and vigged her and was very wrong, I'm not inclined to read into that low post count.

But I do have curiosities about DaughterOfOmega's need to post like 3 times D1 and then announce their departure.

[VOTE: DaughterOfOmega] aubergine

gn y'all
If you afk without showing up forever you can get replaced. I'd rather try to appear and read what I can than completely afk. But do you fam
I understand the rules, yes. I didn't say you were being afk without showing up forever. In fact, in the setup post it says the GM would reach out to you before replacement:
Scotty wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:09 pm There is no post minimum, but if you haven’t been active in a cycle I might reach out to see if you need a replacement.
So I'm making a very specific point. You were barely active despite this game having a N0, made a note about how you were going to be active in the future, and dipped. That's slightly scummy imo.

@DaughterOfOmega do you have a POE that you are likely going to vote within today?
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:29 am
CRichard wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:06 am So yes Omega is town in my book. Sorry mafia, mislunching Omega suddenly became a lot harder.
Your move.
This post just bothers me. It comes off as TMI because nobody is even pushing me for death. If I had like 6 votes and you were actually worried wolves were trying to mislynch that’d make sense, but that never happened.

I read CRichard's iso to contextualize the tone of this post because I also didn't like this post. I think they just talk like this (in this game). But I agree it seems off.
Dennis wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:27 am @Kate and @pyxxy thoughts on Sean if you will
Town Seanzie requirements list:
- scum reads? ✅
- slightly tunneled? ✅
- being obnoxious/posting a lot about his reads? 🤔

Happy to keep Seanzie around for now.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:11 pm I have voted in clear effort to save my wolf teammate Jackoffhearts.
Well we can't have that now, can we?
[VOTE: Jackie boy] aubergine

Town Jack is not shining through for me.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 166

Post by DrWilgy »

Oh alas, I have been foiled again. Jack, how will you ever recover this?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Dennis wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:27 am @Kate and @pyxxy thoughts on Sean if you will
Nothing is jumping off the page to me about Sean. Null to tl. He doesn't seem to be playing his regular game in either alignment.
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 177

Post by Creature »

Ok man maybe I should do something

but honestly I have no idea where to go.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Alright at least pyxxy remains town.

I think Seanzie is alright for now? Though I am mostly following what pyxxy is saying about Seanzie.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Is Kate town here? I thought she seemed fine because she is posting reads (but I haven't checked the quality of them) and in my one-time experience she is frozen as wolf.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Neon wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:40 am So I'm capping here. Read CRichs last like 10 posts he's a wolf.

Byeeee try not to kill me I'm town and my power is kinda useful.
Aw shit this is very believable. Neon can be town.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Dennis wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:26 am So I saw jack is the top wagon right now which I thought was a little weird but then I realized he hasn't really said anything. Which is a little worrying because when I played with him in cartomancy he was pretty active and pretty much town leader. I don't like sussing people for inactivity because there's a chance something happened IRL but I can't exactly ignore it either
Holy hedge, Batman!
Your move.

I think this post should be fine for DaughterOfOmega?

Oh lol, just realized DOOM now might think I am TMIing her. But meh, this looks similar to what I remember from DOOM although I have never seen her as wolf in this site so I might be underestimating her.

I can see CRichard being a wolf yeah. Perhaps because I am comparing him to that game he was quite loud and active in solving while here it felt like he was struggling to come up with takes as they seemed pretty awkward.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

lucy worries me too.

In Cartomancy, it felt like she was a lot more willing to draw attention and lead town, taking a serious participation. While in this game she seems to be mostly cat talking and trying to look cute. I ain't even sure she buys her Chihiro wolfread.

Though this also resembles old lucy that only posted once in a while and it was mostly non-serious one-liners.

Still if she doesn't improve she should prob be killed.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Alright I'll prob only have seven posts left after this and then we'll have to find a way to coordinate votes.

I prob wouldn't do dunya, falcon45ca, Kate, Neon or pyxxy today because I townread them to some degree or I think they're gonna get sorted soon (in the case of dunya).

DaughterOfOmega, fingersplints and JDizz10 are prob coin flips therefore they're pretty suboptimal.

idk what to feel about DrWilgy so he's prob a risky option for today.

Chihiro, Crichard and lucy I am really conflicted on because I've seen both town points and wolf points for them therefore I feel like I should wait at least one day.

Seanzie and sig I am also really conflicted on and I don't know how to feel about leaving them live for today or not. I am honestly scared of lynching one of them and being wrong.

Jack is prob my preferred lynch aorn unless he does something useful.

Dennis is doable too because I've seen some points against him and also I am pretty unimpressed by his posts.

I guess I could do Roxy too, but then I hope you have at least a good point against her that's not yolo.

If you all decide to lynch Scrappy Doo then I will prob join it, but I won't actively pursue it by myself.
Chihiro
The Mark
Posts in topic: 219
Aka: ChadMD

Post by Chihiro »

Here, had work all day. Gonna shower the catch up on the thread.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Creature

falcon45ca
Neon
pyxxy

Kate (slightly less confident than the above)

dunya (most likely because I expect her to die soon if town)

DaughterOfOmega (almost true null)
fingersplints (true null)
JDizz10 (almost true null)

DrWilgy (conflicted on, but might just be alright)

Chihiro (has town points and wolf points)
CRichard (has town points and wolf points)
lucy (has town points and wolf points)

Seanzie (seemed underwhelming, but also his push on sig might be right)
sig (I thought he was town, but Seanzie left me wondering)

Roxy

Dennis

Jackofhearts2005

Scrappy Doo (only if you all decide you'd rather lynch the sockpuppet for some reason)
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 178
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Still trying the impossible. I should be pretty obviously town. Oh well. Ketchup a couple hundred posts and save the day again.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 281

Post by sig »

I’m here also about to hit cap (10 more posts)

I’m worried about the lack of movement, granted it’s a slow game and a mafia team of what 3-5 likely so they can’t do much, but I’d expect something if we had mafia in one of the 2 lead wagons. Alternatively they’re just among the inactive players which means it’ll be a crap shoot.

Outside of Neon hitting her cap so early she’s still a town read for me. Again this is mainly based off gut/tone. I’m hoping to see more reads from her soon though.

from a tin foil perspective I could totally see mafia Wilgy saying in thread he wanted to save a teammate. I’d like some other thoughts on that though. The issue here for Wilgy is that this is a classic thing he does and half the time it’s a civ Wilgy doing it and he gets misvoted.

Sean I’m still pretty confident is mafia he hasn’t done much and just threw a vote on me then proceeded to slank. The playstyle is just so similar to GoC in my mind. But, I trust the people town reading him.

Creature, Lucy, Pyxxy, dunya, Falcon, annd chirhiro are all people I’d definitely not vote for today.

Wilgy, Dennis and kate are big question marks

I still think Roxy is viable she’s playing very structured and mechanical (in terms of posting style) it seems like she’s trying to find reasons to scum read vs finding scum.

Also she’s not being as aggressive and like screw you I know I’m town as she usually is.
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

How is my vote gone? I didn't even know CindyKate tech allowed for unvotes. Did I forget to actually vote Neon?
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Your move.

Ding ding ding, you win the prize for worst reason to accuse someone as mafia. TMI despite no flips on D1.
When do people learn TMI accusations on D! hold no water?
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:04 pm Still trying the impossible. I should be pretty obviously town. Oh well. Ketchup a couple hundred posts and save the day again.
If you're town, I wouldn't mind if you propose someone else take your place on the chopping block.
I'd hurry if I were you, there isn't much time left today.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

CRichard wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:09 pm
Your move.

Ding ding ding, you win the prize for worst reason to accuse someone as mafia. TMI despite no flips on D1.
Do wolves not have tmi on D1? I don't get it.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:11 pm
Your move.

Without flips, it's not possible to feasibly accuse someone of TMI and therefore using that as a reason to call someone mafia makes no sense.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

CRichard wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:11 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:04 pm Still trying the impossible. I should be pretty obviously town. Oh well. Ketchup a couple hundred posts and save the day again.
If you're town, I wouldn't mind if you propose someone else take your place on the chopping block.
Hour and 45 by my watch. Gonna take my time finding a wolf before proposing another option.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

CRichard wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:12 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:11 pm
Your move.

Without flips, it's not possible to feasibly accuse someone of TMI and therefore using that as a reason to call someone mafia makes no sense.
Omega doesn't need to be flipped to know her own alignment, though.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:13 pm
CRichard wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:11 pm
Hour and 45 by my watch. Gonna take my time finding a wolf before proposing another option.
Alright, don't take too long over it.

Return to “Previous Rackets”