Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (GAME OVER- MAFIA WIN)

Moderator: Community Team

What next, gang?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:00 pm

DrWilgy
21%
falcon45ca
No votes
hollowkatt
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
7%
sig
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Hanna Barbera (host/mod/others)
71%

Total votes: 14
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day 2)

Post by Dennis »

lucy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:27 pm @Dennis what's ur mom read
Town lean, not slight but not a full on town read
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Kate wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:30 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:19 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:34 pm
Chihiro wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:12 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:07 pm
Chihiro wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:06 pm What an event. Also im honestly surprised thgere wasnt some kind of protection on seanzie.
I'm sorry what?
seanzie felt town by the end of d1? or was that just me?
I didn't think so but neon seemed more town toward the end.
Hi Kate I'm not sure we've ever played before except maybe GOC this year. What's your hottest of hot takes? Got anything spicy you want to say but don't have the opportunity, here you go
Well hello there! Yes I believe our only game was GOC!

Yesterday my biggest sus was Neon but she seemed to turn on the civviness toward EOD. I'm still iffy on her.

I also asked people looking to lay off Dennis bc he seemed civ and quiet to me and I know him irl really well lol. But I want to see more of him today. Pretty much same with Rox. She's not a high poster but she can do more than this.

I don't see the suspish on Jack really at all and got a definite civ vibe from him yesterday.

Right now crichard has my eye the most and I'm wondering how and why he could pinpoint wolf activity based on a theoretical townie flip. The idea of working out this plan doesn't seem town favorable.
...lots of linki.

There's some townie dennis.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 273

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day1)

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:18 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:36 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:20 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:06 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:04 pm
CRichard wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:55 pm Hmm I'd rather not tie this. Jack seems more helpful alive if they're town than Seanzie.
[VOTE: crichard] aubergine

explain

also @Scotty put me in a bucket I wanna ride

also also @Jackofhearts2005 explain the seanzie sus plx. I know I can re-read the thread but I don't wanna
I didn't want to tie on Jack/Seanzie. In addition, Jack if town is more useful to be kept around than Seanzie.
yeah that's the thought I'm hopeful that you can explain further. My experience with Jack is that yes he's hard to chop but that he's more content to faff around than Seanzie is and that when they both get down to business they're approx equal but it can take a while for Jack to get up to ramming speed whereas seanzie can kinda just turn it on at will.

anyways, just some expanded thoughts would be awesome.
For more context, I had a game in which I wolfed with Seanzie and their game here reminded me of that from offsite.
I'm aware that this was at least a year ago, yet the memory sticks for a long time.
In addition, Seanzie was likely a perpetual PoE slot from my perspective and it would be game losing to have them around in LyLo.
thanks, I appreciate it. I've wolfed with Seanzie before, AtLA game here. We dominated b/c he has like amazing amounts of knowledge of that lore and we used that knowledge to soup like half the game lol
I think I can follow what you're saying here, might check back in on this later.
[VOTE: unvote] aubergine
I can't... this is weird
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: CRich

Post by CRichard »

Neon wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:33 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:04 pm Seanzie's flip as town is disappointing. Unless anyone has an objection, Jack's flip will give us the most info on what the mafia were doing at EoD1.
Seanzies flip town was the most obvious flip coming in any game ever and you all killing them was bad.

But it's okay cause you're still a wolf.
Even if you believe I'm a wolf, you never kill me over Jack.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

lucy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:28 pm just ftr i have an ic mechanic which has great risk but clears me

also jdizz locktown since he'd get wolves to chop me n1
signal boost
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:36 pm
Why not?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
☆Princess Abigail☆

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:21 pm
Chihiro wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:44 pm
Chihiro wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:06 pm What an event. Also im honestly surprised thgere wasnt some kind of protection on seanzie.
I'm sorry what?
ehhh but neon is also a good miselimination for their focus on the puppet account.

Also seanzie death confirms more puppet accounts can exist :shrug:
neon is a more astute townie than that, maybe something to look at. I'll give her a read later tonight with some thoughts
Scrappy should still die. But CRich should die first.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:38 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:04 pm Seanzie's flip as town is disappointing. Unless anyone has an objection, Jack's flip will give us the most info on what the mafia were doing at EoD1.
Seanzies flip town was the most obvious flip coming in any game ever and you all killing them was bad.

This is not everyone's belief or assumption.

[VOTE: CRichard] aubergine
☆Princess Abigail☆

CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:34 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:27 pm Oh man I got low motivation for today

but yeah I think Jack should be the lynch to resolve the wagons and also I found Jack pretty wolfy last EOD

I am also concerned about CRichard (or was it someone else I missed?) moving his vote off Jack near EOD, but I am not sure how damning that is because idk if CRichard would do that as wolf when that would heavily incriminate him
Good look for Creature, as if they're mafia they would probably just go with lunch my slot train for voting on a mislunch.
This take is weird. I do not like.

ImageImage

CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Neon wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:38 pm
I'm sorry what?
ehhh but neon is also a good miselimination for their focus on the puppet account.

neon is a more astute townie than that, maybe something to look at. I'll give her a read later tonight with some thoughts
Yeah no if you're town, there's no way you don't flip Jack 1st.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Also Neon trying to get me killed 1st over Jack is nagl in the world we have town/mafia wagons EoD1.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Kate wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:39 pm

I"m taking back my town read on you. You voting me over Jack means your odds of being mafia shot up really hard.
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Kate wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:38 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:36 pm
Why not?
It's kinda like you were with me, there is just not a lot to go off of. I'm kinda comparing you to holes, where you were super obvi town D1 because of how involved you were (then the lizard struck). I expect to have you solved by the end of today tho, and I see that going civ.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

it's the correct belief, same as islam being the only real religion
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Neon/Kate w/w trying to deny town info by keeping their buddy Jack alive for another day? That would be fun.
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 141

Post by hollowkatt »

crich why are you ego solving? I'm not sure it's taking you in appropriate directions
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

BTW if Jack flips mafia, kill Kate and Neon the next two days. They're trying to strongarm a mislunch on me and protect their scum buddy jack.
☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:35 pm

we always flip jack first and i'm not confident on cr being a wolf
Nah I ALWAYS flip the obvious wolf before killing another town

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:35 pm

neon baby talk to me what's up gimme the straight skinny on who's a baddie here.
CRich and fuck if I know you know I like to focus on finding scum one at a time.

ImageImage

CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Neon wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:42 pm

And if Jack flips town, you're still mafia for TMIing them as town.
☆Princess Abigail☆

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:35 pm cause I kinda wanna kill dunya and I think someone should talk me off the cliff there. Or join me I guess that's fine too.

[VOTE: dunya] aubergine
I don't remember much dunya has posted so a case could convince me

ImageImage

CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Look who's talking. You are outed mafia for not wanted to resolve the counter wagon EOD1 and trying to save your buddy.
Howl more.
Do it!
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:41 pm crich why are you ego solving? I'm not sure it's taking you in appropriate directions
I just found two mafia trying to protect their buddy Jack.
Neon and Kate. Lunch them next if Jack is a hit.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

CR is blantly town imo, jack's posts were bad yesterday
☆Princess Abigail☆

No no... I'm pretty sure I do. This isn't a mountainous I do not need to flip the CW to learn things. But killing you learns me things.

ImageImage

hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:42 pm BTW if Jack flips mafia, kill Kate and Neon the next two days. They're trying to strongarm a mislunch on me and protect their scum buddy jack.
do you really think the maf team outs like that? really?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
☆Princess Abigail☆

CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:40 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:38 pm

I'm sorry what?

Again... there's plenty of ways I don't flip jack ever. So you trying to tell me what I'm gonna do isn't gonna change the fact that you are obvi wolf and I'm murdering you.

ImageImage

CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:45 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:42 pm BTW if Jack flips mafia, kill Kate and Neon the next two days. They're trying to strongarm a mislunch on me and protect their scum buddy jack.
Yes they just did.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

it's obvious town fucking confirmation bias

how the fuck is that not seen
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

[quote=Neon post_id=1026184 time=1678412782 user_id=1083]
[quote=CRichard post_id=1026167 time=1678412406 user_id=926]
[quote=Neon post_id=1026164 time=1678412333 user_id=1083]
[quote=hollowkatt post_id=1026045 time=1678407661 user_id=712]
[quote=Chihiro post_id=1026006 time=1678405456 user_id=1040]
[quote=Kate post_id=1026002 time=1678404867 user_id=155]
[quote=Chihiro post_id=1025986 time=1678403536 user_id=1040]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Again... there's plenty of ways I don't flip jack ever. So you trying to tell me what I'm gonna do isn't gonna change the fact that you are obvi wolf and I'm murdering you.
[/quote]

Good job outing yourself as mafia. Howl more.
☆Princess Abigail☆

CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:41 pm

I"m taking back my town read on you. You voting me over Jack means your odds of being mafia shot up really hard.
This is a weird take since you have no idea what Jack's alignment even is and there's no reason town can't just see the world different than you...beep beep try again

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:44 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:41 pm crich why are you ego solving? I'm not sure it's taking you in appropriate directions
Bc neon and I are just that stupid as wolves? Come on.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Neon always dies 1st if Jack flips mafia.
Actually, flip them next also if Jack flips town. That's TMI in the world Jack is town.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lmfao your L0 thoughts are a good way to lose the game.

Omgus doesn't win mafia

ImageImage

CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Kate wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:47 pm
Bc neon and I are just that stupid as wolves? Come on.
Go cry in wolf chat. You outed mafia.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Neon wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:48 pm

Omgus doesn't win mafia
I'm not taking advice from you outed mafia.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

lucy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:46 pm
it's obvious town fucking confirmation bias

how the fuck is that not seen
I respect crichs game more than to assume he'd run off half-cocked like this. It's weird and doesn't fit with the current game state. Crich feels like he's fighting for his life and the people pushing him don't feel like "they need this chop to win the game". Dunno if that makes sense but it worked in my head.

anyways, this game state feels weird and I want to sit and think about it while I do more back reading. And preparing a case on dunya
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
☆Princess Abigail☆

Look who's talking. You are outed mafia for not wanted to resolve the counter wagon EOD1 and trying to save your buddy.
Howl more.
Do it!
Lmfaoooooooo

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Omgus doesn't win mafia
why are you treating cr as town here?
☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:44 pm CR is blantly town imo, jack's posts were bad yesterday
If this is what you think town is I'm never following your reads again. Lol.

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Neon wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:49 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:44 pm CR is blantly town imo, jack's posts were bad yesterday
funnily enough i'm right and you're not, once again i'll prove this to the majority of the playlist and you'll be on the cw that doesn't die
☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:48 pm

Omgus doesn't win mafia
Because I always do that? Lol.

CRich is either a town with a shit take. Or outed mafia who's upset they got cornered.

I always talk to people even scum reads as of they are town and you know this.

ImageImage

CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Neon salty and crying in wolfchat. Get owned!
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:51 pm

Omgus doesn't win mafia

CRich is either a town with a shit take. Or outed mafia who's upset they got cornered.

In the meantime, you look way more townie to me today than you did yesterday.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Omgus doesn't win mafia

Gotta loooooove the projection. Out yourself more outed mafia Neon. Do it more!
☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:50 pm
funnily enough i'm right and you're not, once again i'll prove this to the majority of the playlist and you'll be on the cw that doesn't die
Probably. Nobody ever listens to me.

See SVS in GoC

See Volatile in Maf league

See [redacted]

ImageImage

CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Kate wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:53 pm

Omgus doesn't win mafia

In the meantime, you look way more townie to me today than you did yesterday.
Oh hi there mafia. Defending your buddy in thread while they cry in wolf chat with you huh? Nice!
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Omgus doesn't win mafia

read cr's posts this page and the last one as shit confirmation biased town

because the alternative is that he's blatantly spewing you two as town when he's 45h away from dying

and i think it's option a and not option b

he is confirmation biased and emotional, but town
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 92

Post by falcon45ca »

What posts of Jack's stuck out to you the most?

His tone reeked of towny self-righteousness, what are you seeing?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:53 pm
Neon salty and crying in wolfchat. Get owned!
You know... I'm really trying to not be toxic anymore so how about you post something that matters and stop spamming your post count with this useless shit kthx

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Rackets”