notorious hedgehog 14 player mafia game wow! game thread [game over mafia won]

oh god oh fuck who are the bad guys?@!?!?!?@!?@?$?!1!!1one!

Poll ended at Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:00 pm

lucy
No votes
Sheep
10%
Cape90
No votes
tutuu r. Jaiden Underwood
No votes
falcon45ca
30%
Sleep/No Execute
No votes
dead/spec/host/etc
60%

Total votes: 10
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 236

Re: notorious hedgehog 14 player mafia game wow! game thread [day 3]

Post by Syn »

Cape90 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:23 pm oh wait i missed a post or 2 about doing dishes
there are a lot of dishes
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Jaiden Underwood wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:10 pm where the hell am i
who r u

ImageImageImageImage
Jaiden Underwood
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 108
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Jaiden Underwood »

Cape90 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:21 pm i would make a joke like me and jaiden got here at the same time because we pinged each other in wolf chat

and so im going to because im bold

try pushing me now wolves!
this isnt true
i have cape blocked so i dont get pings from them
Jaiden Underwood
Stool Pigeon

Syn wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:25 pm
Jaiden Underwood wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:10 pm where the hell am i
who r u
well im the greatest to ever do it
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 472
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by Cape90 »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:18 am
Cape90 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:58 am
lucy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:09 pm also rondo dying and flipping town is glorious
question: is it glorious because you killed him owo?
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:11 pm I have no idea what's happening this game.
your mafia rand must be so easy for you huh

[VOTE: falcon45ca] aubergine

you slipping from ur town meta. u were kinda towny when u retracted ur read on me

also... yknow maybe i shouldn't base my meta from some game that was like... over a year ago and one where you just posted gifs the whole time and coasted. You haven't been towny since ur inception IMO
Syn wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:12 pm
Sheep wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:09 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:07 pm 6v3
no sleep
2 ML’s until we lose
neon was obv doc and rondo town
i’m gonna look for softs by neon
oh no
is this one of those wolf sweep games
also sorry neon for wolfreading you d1

I will continue to not sheep rondo's reads in peace.
this is... not a great post
It's not but it's a post.

IDK I don't find it particularly AI, not too sure why ur seeming too.
Sheep wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:18 pm oh nice falcon(29)

As a certified not falcon reader I think those posts aren't great
wolfreading cape is weird but coudl be done as either alignment, but he also seems to be less connected to the game then I am so idk
Probably worth noting that their only reads are in response to a post from tutuu specifically asking for it

uh their neon read seems probably real (specifically the like "you haven't been towny" thing but I'm definitely not going to cry if he gets hanged
1. yeah they really aren't
2. correct, but it isn't weird if people literally wolfread me all the time, and probably for good reason since i kinda caused L-1 on accident like a poo poo brain.
3. their vote on wigly/me seemed pretty unprompted. In terms of 412, multiple people were doing this exercise.
4. They have dropped off a good bit after day 1. Like completely off and I await their recovery... if there is one.
Sheep wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:23 pm pyxxy doing soft feels towny don't ask me why

I like their response to tutuu's question better but also 62% chance it's player-based
pyxxy wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:25 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:00 pm @lucy @DrWilgy @Sheep @Neon @Bereft @Cape90 @Le petit poussin @pyxxy @Syn @RondoDimBuckle @Seanzie @falcon45ca @Porscha

Could you try making reads on these 5 players?

lucy
wilgy
cape
neon
tutuu
lucy: I played against scum lucy in Holes mafia, lucy has no wim in that game tho, and I didn't get the impression that scum lucy is normally without wim. however, I'm liking these lucy vibes. tr

wilgy: I cannot read wilgy (atm?) and would rather abstain from commenting on wilgy. tbh I'm gonna unvote wilgy so that's clear since my wilgy vote was a joke anyway

cape: I think I've watched cape get D1'd as town twice now, which would be really funny if it weren't so sad. seems like the same cape that got pushed over those times. tr

neon: I hate the "I'm booooooooooooored" posts. I also hate when Sabi makes them. equally opportunity hating from me. but they're NAI _atm_ for Neon imo. otoh scum neon was with scum lucy in Holes mafia and I got to see that too...so, neon neutral, leaning town

tutuu: self-indulgent to include yourself in this question. neutral, but hard read you're the rolestopper in case I'm right and can claim town credit later 😎
pyxxy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:52 pm I feel drawn to syn le petit and bereft 🤔
this one also strikes me as towny because curisoity or smth

That bereft vote is atrocious but so was that wagon probably wolf-motivated in some way

saying they expected rask to flip maf feels weird but also NAI (i'm so good ta making reads)

I feel pretty confident he's town but also this explanation probably sucks!!
i never noticed the comment about pyxxy being "drawn to le petit and bereft" I just thought it was NAI self-pres.
Are we in "lynch all slankers" mode now?

I am town, and there's like nothing to learn from my associations w/ others. Vig me, sure, but it's sub-optimal for town to noose me
lol there is no vig in setup
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 171
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Syn wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:16 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:09 pm
I did read SoD3 and did ISO Rondo and Neon and don't know what you're talking about. Can see that you're not really wanting to engage though.

Carry on.
hey, remember when you made this post?
Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:55 am
Syn wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:12 pm
Syn wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:08 pm I'll vote the tutuu slot i guess
nvm voting seanzie
Fun.
well, six posts after that, there's neon's reads list
Syn wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:47 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:33 am alive players

lucy - lean town
DrWilgy - lean scum
Sheep - lean scum
Neon - town
Cape90 - lean town
tutuu - lean scum
pyxxy - lean scum
Syn - lean town
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME- town :p RondoDimBuckle - town
Seanzie - lean town
falcon45ca - lean town
Porscha - town
this was neon's last reads list. as far as I can read, they didn't change this between the list and EOD 2

the only person they have marked as certainly town is porscha
i would love to engage

i just won't engage with very obvious fake ignorance
Sorry dude, but also not sorry. I read SoD3, I cannot remember every single post you quoted though, and yeah sure, maybe I should have remembered that one, but I didn't. I'm sitting here thinking you were referring to a readslist in the first page of Neon's ISO, which I didn't see, and was much fresher in my mind. I'm pretty clearly not being "fake ignorant", I'm just irl busy and doing what I can to keep up, so maybe check yourself.

Now that I've cleared up this "readslist" thing, I looked back at the original post you made:
Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:17 pm
Syn wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:38 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:37 am So yeah, I cannot find anything suggesting a soft from Neon (tbf, I was only willing to look at the first page of their ISO).

Rondo made 3 posts in a row that said
- I'll target Porscha
- No, I'll target Sean
- No, I won't target Sean, I don't want to die (fun way of stating a scumread on me).

Neon really seems to very strongly townread Porscha, at this I think is the best evidence that Neon could be doc - having someone that looks like a clear, but also Porscha usually is volume-clear so idk if I want to bet the farm on this. Was there anyone that Rondo was hard-clearing D2?

The thing I don't lie about Rondo!doc world is that it does pretty strongly point to wolf!Porscha, and if she is wolf, this is probably her best game ever (I guess I don't know all her games, but she is usually caught early IME). I really wish there were more deffiniate softs from either Rondo or Porscha, and kinda wonder if maybe Rondo actually just targeted someone completely different (or if Neon just didn't soft their target, which is not good).

idk, this is an unfortunate situation to be in. Someone tell me what to think so I can stop thinking about this.
they softed they were visiting you in their third last post

it would have been one of the first things you saw on your "i only read their first page of posts" journey

so this is a fairly neat post of speculation about doc!rondo's motivations and the big mystery of it all while conveniently ignoring that neon's results and intentions are fairly straightforward to uncover once you look at them from the pov of doc!neon. you give lip service to the idea of a porscha clear (but you focus on neon's general "strong town read" and ignore their D2 reads list that explicitly puts porscha as town as opposed to lean town) but veer heavily toward the idea of The Great Unknown in the same breath. and I don't think you can simultaneously hold these beliefs.

fmpov, if you're town, the only logical path is pushing a doc!rondo world rather than attempting to obfuscate everything—the latter path is wolfy af
Who softed that?

I did not see Neon's reads list, you'll have to quote it if you want my comment on that.
I really don't see what point you're trying to make here, and feel like I'm being roped into an argument just to argue. What does me seeing or not seeing Neon's readlist have to do with anything? Or is the whole point here just to make me feel like you're poking at things when you aren't?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Jaiden Underwood wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:26 pm
Cape90 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:21 pm i would make a joke like me and jaiden got here at the same time because we pinged each other in wolf chat

and so im going to because im bold

try pushing me now wolves!
this isnt true
i have cape blocked so i dont get pings from them
wow
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 55

Post by falcon45ca »

Cape90 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:28 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:09 pm also rondo dying and flipping town is glorious
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:11 pm I have no idea what's happening this game.

you slipping from ur town meta. u were kinda towny when u retracted ur read on me

also... yknow maybe i shouldn't base my meta from some game that was like... over a year ago and one where you just posted gifs the whole time and coasted. You haven't been towny since ur inception IMO
no sleep
2 ML’s until we lose
oh no

wolfreading cape is weird but coudl be done as either alignment, but he also seems to be less connected to the game then I am so idk
Probably worth noting that their only reads are in response to a post from tutuu specifically asking for it

uh their neon read seems probably real (specifically the like "you haven't been towny" thing but I'm definitely not going to cry if he gets hanged
2. correct, but it isn't weird if people literally wolfread me all the time, and probably for good reason since i kinda caused L-1 on accident like a poo poo brain.
3. their vote on wigly/me seemed pretty unprompted. In terms of 412, multiple people were doing this exercise.
4. They have dropped off a good bit after day 1. Like completely off and I await their recovery... if there is one.
Sheep wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:23 pm pyxxy doing soft feels towny don't ask me why

I like their response to tutuu's question better but also 62% chance it's player-based
tutuu wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:00 pm @lucy @DrWilgy @Sheep @Neon @Bereft @Cape90 @Le petit poussin @pyxxy @Syn @RondoDimBuckle @Seanzie @falcon45ca @Porscha

lucy
wilgy
cape
neon
tutuu
lucy: I played against scum lucy in Holes mafia, lucy has no wim in that game tho, and I didn't get the impression that scum lucy is normally without wim. however, I'm liking these lucy vibes. tr

wilgy: I cannot read wilgy (atm?) and would rather abstain from commenting on wilgy. tbh I'm gonna unvote wilgy so that's clear since my wilgy vote was a joke anyway

cape: I think I've watched cape get D1'd as town twice now, which would be really funny if it weren't so sad. seems like the same cape that got pushed over those times. tr

neon: I hate the "I'm booooooooooooored" posts. I also hate when Sabi makes them. equally opportunity hating from me. but they're NAI _atm_ for Neon imo. otoh scum neon was with scum lucy in Holes mafia and I got to see that too...so, neon neutral, leaning town

tutuu: self-indulgent to include yourself in this question. neutral, but hard read you're the rolestopper in case I'm right and can claim town credit later 😎

That bereft vote is atrocious but so was that wagon probably wolf-motivated in some way

saying they expected rask to flip maf feels weird but also NAI (i'm so good ta making reads)

i never noticed the comment about pyxxy being "drawn to le petit and bereft" I just thought it was NAI self-pres.

I am town, and there's like nothing to learn from my associations w/ others. Vig me, sure, but it's sub-optimal for town to noose me
Wait, what?

That's BS. Sub me out.

jooooooooookes
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

i could

[VOTE: Syn] aubergine

for now, I feel like pyxxy is probably more scummy though at this point
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Syn] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

i know, and to make matters worse, it's now mountainous since our PR died
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:28 pm
I did read SoD3 and did ISO Rondo and Neon and don't know what you're talking about. Can see that you're not really wanting to engage though.

Carry on.
nvm voting seanzie
Fun.

lucy - lean town
DrWilgy - lean scum
Sheep - lean scum
Neon - town
Cape90 - lean town
tutuu - lean scum
pyxxy - lean scum
Syn - lean town
Seanzie - lean town
falcon45ca - lean town
Porscha - town
this was neon's last reads list. as far as I can read, they didn't change this between the list and EOD 2

i would love to engage

Sorry dude, but also not sorry. I read SoD3, I cannot remember every single post you quoted though, and yeah sure, maybe I should have remembered that one, but I didn't. I'm sitting here thinking you were referring to a readslist in the first page of Neon's ISO, which I didn't see, and was much fresher in my mind. I'm pretty clearly not being "fake ignorant", I'm just irl busy and doing what I can to keep up, so maybe check yourself.

Now that I've cleared up this "readslist" thing, I looked back at the original post you made:
Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:37 am So yeah, I cannot find anything suggesting a soft from Neon (tbf, I was only willing to look at the first page of their ISO).

- I'll target Porscha
- No, I'll target Sean
- No, I won't target Sean, I don't want to die (fun way of stating a scumread on me).

Neon really seems to very strongly townread Porscha, at this I think is the best evidence that Neon could be doc - having someone that looks like a clear, but also Porscha usually is volume-clear so idk if I want to bet the farm on this. Was there anyone that Rondo was hard-clearing D2?

The thing I don't lie about Rondo!doc world is that it does pretty strongly point to wolf!Porscha, and if she is wolf, this is probably her best game ever (I guess I don't know all her games, but she is usually caught early IME). I really wish there were more deffiniate softs from either Rondo or Porscha, and kinda wonder if maybe Rondo actually just targeted someone completely different (or if Neon just didn't soft their target, which is not good).

idk, this is an unfortunate situation to be in. Someone tell me what to think so I can stop thinking about this.

it would have been one of the first things you saw on your "i only read their first page of posts" journey

so this is a fairly neat post of speculation about doc!rondo's motivations and the big mystery of it all while conveniently ignoring that neon's results and intentions are fairly straightforward to uncover once you look at them from the pov of doc!neon. you give lip service to the idea of a porscha clear (but you focus on neon's general "strong town read" and ignore their D2 reads list that explicitly puts porscha as town as opposed to lean town) but veer heavily toward the idea of The Great Unknown in the same breath. and I don't think you can simultaneously hold these beliefs.

fmpov, if you're town, the only logical path is pushing a doc!rondo world rather than attempting to obfuscate everything—the latter path is wolfy af
Who softed that?

I did not see Neon's reads list, you'll have to quote it if you want my comment on that.
I really don't see what point you're trying to make here, and feel like I'm being roped into an argument just to argue. What does me seeing or not seeing Neon's readlist have to do with anything? Or is the whole point here just to make me feel like you're poking at things when you aren't?
hope that helps

ImageImageImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

well actually

a wise sage once told me to vote on their townreads

[VOTE: lucy] aubergine
Jaiden Underwood
Stool Pigeon

i am not a crook

[i will be returning shortly. i must drink fourteen gallons of water]
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

why does jaiden post like katze

ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Syn wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:31 pm

Carry on.
nvm voting seanzie
Fun.

lucy - lean town
DrWilgy - lean scum
Sheep - lean scum
Neon - town
Cape90 - lean town
tutuu - lean scum
pyxxy - lean scum
Syn - lean town
Seanzie - lean town
falcon45ca - lean town
Porscha - town

i would love to engage

- I'll target Porscha
- No, I'll target Sean

Who softed that?

hope that helps
Yes, if your point is that "Seanzie did super hyper focus and memorize every post he read, including multiple quotes deep" we agree. Wha tis your point? Because right now you seem to just be arguing to create a presence than to further the game, and that is wolfy IMO.

Jaiden Underwood
Stool Pigeon

Syn wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:34 pm why does jaiden post like katze
no comment
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 644
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Cape90 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:32 pm well actually

a wise sage once told me to vote on their townreads

[VOTE: lucy] aubergine
uwu
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:34 pm
Yes, if your point is that "Seanzie did super hyper focus and memorize every post he read, including multiple quotes deep" we agree. Wha tis your point? Because right now you seem to just be arguing to create a presence than to further the game, and that is wolfy IMO.
lol

ignoring you from now on

ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Carry on.
nvm voting seanzie
Fun.

lucy - lean town
DrWilgy - lean scum
Sheep - lean scum
Neon - town
Cape90 - lean town
tutuu - lean scum
pyxxy - lean scum
Syn - lean town
Seanzie - lean town
falcon45ca - lean town
Porscha - town

i would love to engage

- I'll target Porscha
- No, I'll target Sean

Who softed that?

hope that helps
Oh, are you asking me to now comment on it? If so, like... not a great way to ask. But yeah, looking at it, I don't see what I'm supposed to be seeing. Why does Porscha being labeled as town rather than lean town tell us anything?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Syn wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:36 pm
lol

ignoring you from now on
This is wolf.

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

hello
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:37 pm

Carry on.

nvm voting seanzie
Fun.

lucy - lean town
DrWilgy - lean scum
Sheep - lean scum
Neon - town
Cape90 - lean town
tutuu - lean scum
pyxxy - lean scum
Syn - lean town
Seanzie - lean town
falcon45ca - lean town
Porscha - town

i would love to engage

- I'll target Porscha
- No, I'll target Sean

Who softed that?

hope that helps
Oh, are you asking me to now comment on it? If so, like... not a great way to ask. But yeah, looking at it, I don't see what I'm supposed to be seeing. Why does Porscha being labeled as town rather than lean town tell us anything?
Ooooohhh!!! This actually get's better!

Syn claims Porscha is the only one labeled town, so Neon must be doc... ignoring the fact that Rondo was also marked town because you conveninetly decided to cross them off even though they were alive when Neon made that list. Yeah, cherrypick the data, make it say what you want.

Syn/Porscha w/w. gg y'all.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:40 pmhello
Hi, vote Syn plz.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Also Syn stealth voted me for the record.

Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

temporarily lifting ignore policy to counteract very transparent hit campaign
Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:41 pm
Ooooohhh!!! This actually get's better!

Syn claims Porscha is the only one labeled town, so Neon must be doc... ignoring the fact that Rondo was also marked town because you conveninetly decided to cross them off even though they were alive when Neon made that list. Yeah, cherrypick the data, make it say what you want.

Syn/Porscha w/w. gg y'all.
Syn wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:50 pm

lucy - lean town
DrWilgy - lean scum
Sheep - lean scum
Neon - town
Cape90 - lean town
tutuu - lean scum
pyxxy - lean scum
Syn - lean town
Seanzie - lean town
falcon45ca - lean town
Porscha - town

(I am ignoring rondo being marked as certainly town because they said on D2 they were loosely considering rondo/lucy w/w, which they wouldn't if they'd peeked either)

ImageImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

jk gimme 10 more minutes need to plan saturday's menu
Seanzie
Polarized

Re: notorious hedgehog 14 player mafia game wow! game thread [day 2]

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:14 pm I'm too lazy to find an active player list but Porscha is basically lock town never rescind status based on play and I will die for her... still.

@Porscha helps me solve this game
This is like way better of a post to look at than a list with multiple "town"s, suggesting that Neon has to bw doc and doc'ed Porscha.

@Syn I could not find the post about Rondo/Lucy being w/w but I did find one with like Rondo and a few others that Neon said might be paranoid about (possibly from the rolestopper thing but idk this seems farfetched).

If you read that far into Neon's ISO though and instead of using the significantly better evidence of a porscha-doc'd world, you tried to argue from the readslist, this just seems weird an ineffective to do, so I rescind my syn/Porscha w/w read. I think probably the Neon doc/porscha clear world is more likely, but I really have a hard time with Neon not calling out a clear target, which makes me wary. Kinda Weak X 101.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Oh, there was a hammer.

Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Neon wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:34 am Am I also entertaining a nice little Lucy Rondo w/w tinfoil...

Maybe.

ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Yeah, that changes a lot. I need to think.

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

What's the current hammer for today? 5 right?
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Wolfy pop in to say Seanzie is town
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 242

Post by Porscha »

Cape90 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:11 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:44 am
Syn wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:14 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:45 am
Syn wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:13 am
Cape90 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:04 am
Syn wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:50 pm

(I am ignoring rondo being marked as certainly town because they said on D2 they were loosely considering rondo/lucy w/w, which they wouldn't if they'd peeked either)
obviously neon would visit someone in town/lean town as weak doctor

this leaves

lucy
cape90 (me)
Syn
Seanzie
falcon45ca
Porscha (the only confident tr)

IMO it kinda doesn't look good for Porscha or lucy

Porscha for being a confident TR
lucy could have been a trustfall by Neon and lucy has been dishing out good content.

I don't see why mafia would target
1. the person who literally made it L-1 and ended up making the day end early by effect of rondo quick hammering (ME) (also it obviously wasn't since they are dead fred)
2. You
3. Seanzie (after wigly flipped town)
4. falcon
I don't understand why you'd sus porscha after this? that's a D2 list, meaning neon would have already visited someone N1 and found some way to breadcrumb the result
Neon townlocked me day 1 so trying to imply neon would have ever sr'd me is not graspable
idk what you're arguing here
It was really directed at cape as an addition to your comment, not directed at you to say something you arent already saying. My b
i acknowledged this as a comment as such, but then i raise you the question, why would weak doc go on their scumread then?
To find a wolf via dying or they thought the person was town are the only 2 reasons a weak doc would choose where to go
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

i think hammer is 5
pyxxy
Racketeer

Re: notorious hedgehog 14 player mafia game wow! game thread [day 1]

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:57 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:58 pm2.PNG
for anyone analyzing this Rondo screenshot in the future, yes the counts are wrong, what I believe has happened is that lucy had just switched from Neon to me, given this post
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:58 pm joined in on the fun
I'm re-reading from here-ish to current, but I'll watch for tags if y'all want to talk to me (I know I got tagged for other things to, I'll get to them)
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:06 pm
Cape90 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:11 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:44 am
Syn wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:14 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:45 am
Syn wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:13 am
Cape90 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:04 am

obviously neon would visit someone in town/lean town as weak doctor

this leaves

lucy
cape90 (me)
Syn
Seanzie
falcon45ca
Porscha (the only confident tr)

IMO it kinda doesn't look good for Porscha or lucy

Porscha for being a confident TR
lucy could have been a trustfall by Neon and lucy has been dishing out good content.

I don't see why mafia would target
1. the person who literally made it L-1 and ended up making the day end early by effect of rondo quick hammering (ME) (also it obviously wasn't since they are dead fred)
2. You
3. Seanzie (after wigly flipped town)
4. falcon
I don't understand why you'd sus porscha after this? that's a D2 list, meaning neon would have already visited someone N1 and found some way to breadcrumb the result
Neon townlocked me day 1 so trying to imply neon would have ever sr'd me is not graspable
idk what you're arguing here
It was really directed at cape as an addition to your comment, not directed at you to say something you arent already saying. My b
i acknowledged this as a comment as such, but then i raise you the question, why would weak doc go on their scumread then?
To find a wolf via dying or they thought the person was town are the only 2 reasons a weak doc would choose where to go
yes. and neon didn't seem to point to wanting to do anything in terms of the former, didnt soft something, I feel like solving for this later though tbh
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

if the scum team is lucy/cape/porscha then town is in a real tight spot

hehe just messing with y'all 😛
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:14 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:11 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:20 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:05 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:39 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:24 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:00 am

Here is the deal I tutuu. If you truly believe tutuu was aware of neons softs, which I think is a good catch on your part, then the wolves would have directly killed neon last night. And if neon was for sure the doctor, there would have only been 1 kill no matter who neon went on. So I'm of the belief that you think the wolves did not know who wolf was and therefore tutuu is not a wolf, unless, and only unless, you are willing to consider rondo was the actual doctor who went on sean and neon was the standard nk. So let me know how you feel about that
Rondo explicitly said he wasn't going on me. You are full of agenda.

I am really starting to think it is either Rondo!Doc ->Porscha!wolf or Neon!Doc -> Porscha!clear as others have said, and yeah... this is really fustrating.
It's a hypothetical for cape to work with. I already think neon was the doctor
Lol @Seanzie your name wasnt even mentioned in this post. Where is my agenda and why were you so defensive
Tell me more.
It is a hypothetical I dont particularly have faith in (rondo being doc, that is). It was a hypothetical situation for cape (and anyone else trying to sort tutuu) to consider for themselves how they view tutuu, because tutuu is the person that cape noticed picking up on neons doc softs yesterday.

I can assume you wouldnt understand that though since you're trying to sort out your confusion by not reading today's posts which will be tricky for you. Let me know if you need me to make you a master post of pertinent information later, but I probs wont get to it until later tonight when I'm off work
I have read every post today, idk why people keep saying this. I didn't read all of EoD2, but I made a point to catch up this morning because I have only intermittent internet access today.

I kind of feel like you have no choice but to try to say Rondo was not doc though, no?
Well, your word choice of "choice" implies you are SR'ing me because it's less of a choice and more of trying to determine which was more likely
Rondo from day 1 said he was good as dead cuz of his reads. However, I dont particularly think rondo would play that way at all, especially from the get go, if he was doctor. He had already put a target on his back. And I dont think he would do that if he was doctor
So I'm more likely inclined to think it was neon who made posts that could be interpreted as softs
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Cape90 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:19 pm I think one of the best supporting reasons why not to kill Rondo there as mafia was because he was literally hammered a vote on town a day early.

This is even if lucy is wolf
I think that's a good point. But maybe wolves wanted his strong presence gone? He was kind of the backbone to the threadstate lol. I dont recall off the top of my head if pyxxy was in his list of people to vote off to win (I think rondo said pyxxy's eod 1 was clearing? I dont know how tho), but sean was in that list. (And before sean says "YoU wErE iN tHe LiSt ToO", I know)
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Cape90 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:23 pm oh wait i missed a post or 2 about doing dishes
Yeah I think he said he was gonna try to catch up today
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:30 pm
Cape90 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:28 pm

no sleep
2 ML’s until we lose
oh no

lucy
wilgy
cape
neon
tutuu

Wait, what?

That's BS. Sub me out.

jooooooooookes
Sheep me
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:09 pm

I am really starting to think it is either Rondo!Doc ->Porscha!wolf or Neon!Doc -> Porscha!clear as others have said, and yeah... this is really fustrating.
Lol @Seanzie your name wasnt even mentioned in this post. Where is my agenda and why were you so defensive
Tell me more.
It is a hypothetical I dont particularly have faith in (rondo being doc, that is). It was a hypothetical situation for cape (and anyone else trying to sort tutuu) to consider for themselves how they view tutuu, because tutuu is the person that cape noticed picking up on neons doc softs yesterday.

I can assume you wouldnt understand that though since you're trying to sort out your confusion by not reading today's posts which will be tricky for you. Let me know if you need me to make you a master post of pertinent information later, but I probs wont get to it until later tonight when I'm off work
I have read every post today, idk why people keep saying this. I didn't read all of EoD2, but I made a point to catch up this morning because I have only intermittent internet access today.

I kind of feel like you have no choice but to try to say Rondo was not doc though, no?
Well, your word choice of "choice" implies you are SR'ing me because it's less of a choice and more of trying to determine which was more likely
Rondo from day 1 said he was good as dead cuz of his reads.
However, I dont particularly think rondo would play that way at all, especially from the get go, if he was doctor. He had already put a target on his back. And I dont think he would do that if he was doctor
So I'm more likely inclined to think it was neon who made posts that could be interpreted as softs
Actually my choice of "choice" was deliberate - I was implying that you were not making organic reads and instead choosing which path was of least resistence - calling you scum, but, that's old news.

I think that what you said about Rondo makes sense if everyone is a rational actor, but Rondo is not a rational actor, and people (Rondo included) sometimes just get a bit wrapped up and do things because they're excited/in the zone rather than because they are mech optimal. But this is academic, because I'm now fairly certain Neon was doc.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Cape90 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:05 pm Wolfy pop in to say Seanzie is town
Why?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

AIRPLANE MODE

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:17 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:09 pm

Tell me more.

Rondo from day 1 said he was good as dead cuz of his reads.
However, I dont particularly think rondo would play that way at all, especially from the get go, if he was doctor. He had already put a target on his back. And I dont think he would do that if he was doctor
Actually my choice of "choice" was deliberate - I was implying that you were not making organic reads and instead choosing which path was of least resistence - calling you scum, but, that's old news.

I think that what you said about Rondo makes sense if everyone is a rational actor, but Rondo is not a rational actor, and people (Rondo included) sometimes just get a bit wrapped up and do things because they're excited/in the zone rather than because they are mech optimal. But this is academic, because I'm now fairly certain Neon was doc.
Yes we were saying the same thing, I should have used "but" instead of "because"

Yes rondo is not always a rational actor but all I can do is go off of what makes the most sense even if he doesnt always make the most sense in the traditional way
Jaiden Underwood
Stool Pigeon

god you people say alot of words
according to my crystal ball town is not hitting scum though. i can say this despite knowing nothing because i have a crystal ball
im working on knowing things. its gonna take a minute
or an hour
or- i dont know we'll see. im trying
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Jaiden Underwood wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:29 pm according to my crystal ball town is not hitting scum though.
big if true

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Cape90 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:05 pm Wolfy pop in to say Seanzie is town
wrong

ImageImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

new logical recipe just dropped:
Sheep wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:45 pm mm
i'll just sheep porscha for now because I have a rather annoying lack of wolfreasd atm
plus
Sheep wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:04 pm Just so you all know me & Porscha are currently frozen and crying in wolfchat because syn has caught us
=
Sheep wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:53 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:00 am
Cape90 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:53 am Regardless of Porscha's read on Falcon and whether I believe it or not (I think I do).

I still want to pressure him into getting into the game more involved like. And that's why I'm voting that over anyone else rn.

I'm also interested in seeing what Jaiden Underwood has to say about this game. Perhaps it can sanity check me on their alignment since idk
Here is the deal I tutuu. If you truly believe tutuu was aware of neons softs, which I think is a good catch on your part, then the wolves would have directly killed neon last night. And if neon was for sure the doctor, there would have only been 1 kill no matter who neon went on. So I'm of the belief that you think the wolves did not know who wolf was and therefore tutuu is not a wolf, unless, and only unless, you are willing to consider rondo was the actual doctor who went on sean and neon was the standard nk. So let me know how you feel about that

Do you have any read on porscha?
(emphasis mine)

um?

@Sheep What was the purpose of this question? Was it mostly to get Seanzie's view, or are you wavering on your town lock Porscha read?

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”