Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (GAME OVER- MAFIA WIN)

Moderator: Community Team

What next, gang?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:00 pm

DrWilgy
21%
falcon45ca
No votes
hollowkatt
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
7%
sig
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Hanna Barbera (host/mod/others)
71%

Total votes: 14
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day 3)

Post by Dennis »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:26 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:23 pm
Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:18 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:17 pm
Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:12 pm @Dennis why do you townread kate?
She has just been wildly in her town meta imo. There's 2 parts that are concerning me: that she has been a bit more passive and that she hasn't found me yet. Unless she has, she has been pretty wishy washy on me. Other than that I think she's golden.
do you think i need to die?
I think with your sudden unexplained jump on Kate, maybe. Because this made it pretty obvious you guessed Kate was going to die and you aren't going to actually work off your reads to push that. That just makes you untrustworthy. I also am 98% sure Kate has some sort of TMI against you with how she is INSISTING like she is that you must go.
why do you think its unexplained? why do you think i'm not gonna out my reads to push it?

clearly my actions worked perfectly yesterday, why do you doubt that my push on kate will fail and why do you think i'm not trustworthy?
1. It's unexplained because you haven't explained it yet

2. Go ahead, I'm waiting

3. I doubt your push on Kate will fail because yesterday, jack was the counterwagon to D1. Whereas Kate has generally been regarded as town fmpov.

4. You're not trustworthy because you're not town is the simple answer. You could switch your reads up or just straight up lie to get to your wincon and dip.
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t
Posts in topic: 70
Aka: Raskolnikov, Volfoni

Post by Le petit poussin »

sig wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:27 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:26 pm
sig wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:22 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:18 pm Sup, taking over dunya's slot
Hey, I’d recommend a quick browse. Skip the Lucy/third party drama, skip the neon/CR fight, major focus around the EOD/second part of D2 and eod of D1
Tx. I have read dunya, Dennis, Seanzie, and part of HK. Was going through it when I realised this was starting one hour earlier than expected.

I have a few read I won't disclose rn.
:beer:

Nice early solving energy. That’s a big civ point for use
lolol. can u give me ur stance on lucy/scrappy? has it evolved?
Spoiler: show
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 177

Post by Creature »

MacDougall and Roxy/RondoDimBuckle are the same alignment.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Creature wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:32 pm MacDougall and Roxy/RondoDimBuckle are the same alignment.
This is a check.

Btw I think DOOM is likely town.
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Creature wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:32 pm MacDougall and Roxy/RondoDimBuckle are the same alignment.
I won't explain it but Rondo is an IC
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 145

Post by Scrappy Doo »

sig wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:29 pm So my biggest issue with the Kate sudden push is it’s right after Mac died. I don’t want to get too paranoid here, but it makes sense to try and swing town to a third party right now.

@lucy /@Scrappy Doo why did you decide to go with Kate today vs another wagon/POE
i predicted that mac would die in the night and i think that kate is the second scumimest person in the list and i think that i have great odds of successfully pushing that chop

however i didn't pick her
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

I wasn't in a ferris wheel last night because I couldn't stand open nights when I played with them, and this is just open nights with a fancy name, but I did some work overnight.

Lucy - 3p. My main concern is that I don't know when I can trust you. At any point you could turn around. We don't even know if your solving is genuine because you always are biased to drive towards who you predicted that night. On voting you, I have mixed feelings. If we vote you we will knowingly spend a vote on someone who is not mafia, but it also eliminates a possible threat to town for later on. I think you are genuinely trying to townside but the threats are coming from frustration that people want vote you out.

Kate - Town. You're pretty in your town meta. You have been a little wishy washy on me. I don't know if you trust me or think I'm bad because you seemed willing to vote dunya because I was there, but like 3 posts before you made sure it was clear you weren't clearing me. There seems to be something you aren't seeing in me that you would expect to see. You townread Rondo because Roxy was obvitown after getting into an argument, and yet I have to "step it up" while I've been making an attempt to solve in thread.

Neon - Town. I saw frustrated towny Neon through D2, when I compare it to holes where you were practically coasting through the game. You blew through your post cap which is a bit worrying because it just gives an easy spot to not post the rest of the day. I am also interested in this info Chihiro supposedly gave you. I don't even care if you don't want to say what the info was, I wouldn't want you to say anything if Chihiro hadn't told thread. I just want a confirmation that you do have info because it would help me resolve Chihiro.

Dennis - god I hate that kid

Chihiro - Light scumlean. The more I think about it, the more this is based off of weird feelings and not much more, and I realize "weird feelings" could just be different playstyles. You had a weird take on TMI when someone said a post at the start felt like TMI. It felt like you were trying to use CRichard's weird take on TMI to discredit a suspicion on you. Overall though, I don't think you make an info claim like you did as mafia and I'm only leaving you at scumread if Neon doesn't confirm she got your info.

Roxy/RondoDimBuckle - Town. Roxy was just obvitown Roxy from the start. There's not much to say, her massive post addressing all of her suspicions at the start I have only seen come from town Roxy. My only concern is Rondo not being active but he said he's "not feeling it" which like I get it. This slot is pretty cleared to me.

Creature - Townlean. You were town leader in D1 but then you lost motivation which I get it. Honestly I'm trusting other people here, no one has really voiced suspicion on you. The only game I really played with you we were mafia together so I don't know what your town meta is like, I would like thoughts on you from people who know you better than me.

Sig - Townlean. Get pocketed nerd. Being serious, I don't know why me townreading you is pocketing to you. I kinda wanna know what's up with that. You've generally just been a sig doing sig things. One reservation I have is that you came in strong, and are an active voice which doesn't really line up with other games you've been town. You normally feel more disconnected to me.

DrWilgy - Scumlean. You're like here, but not. You haven't been making posts, you haven't really been solving, you're kinda just posting. Then, when you addressed this, you didn't. You said some one liner like "No silly, I am a beacon of towniness" and then forgot about it. This doesn't do anything. I don't know what your mafia game looks like, but I know this is not your town.

CRichard/MacDougall - Slight townlean. CRichard and Mac have such starkly different styles of playing I am still trying to figure you out. CR blew all of his posts on arguing and had a really weird take on TMI which he tried shutting down a lot of suspicions on. I also felt like a lot of suspicions he had were OMGUS. But Mac entry, trying to solve the game and the like, coupled with me choosing to trust Lucy's CR conf bias read is giving me another perspective on you.

falcon45ca - Slight scumlean. You and Wilgy are a bit similar fmpov. You're not really present and solving. Also you have been throwing out a lot of posts and then not following up qnd I don't really know any of your reads/feels. It's like, the one suspicion I think you have is Wilgy and that's because you had a 1 on 1 with him, and then you implied it when you said "do you find wilgy towny" or something when I asked why HK chose wilgy. You feel very reserved.

JDizz10 - PoE. I genuinely couldn't remember a single one of your posts without going to you ISO. The only thing I can remember without going into your ISO is that you don't have a profile picture. 36 posts is alarming, you said you're busy with IRL and I believe it because I don't think you had any reason to freeze/ghost thread. Generally, I think you look okay, but at D3 this little content is not good enough for me to be confident in a read either way.

DaughterOfOmega - Scumlean. Overall just a lot of fluff and pointless posts. At one point you declared that you were locktown and just needed Creature to confirm it, which was weird enough, but then a few posts later you called out Lucy for saying that you weren't mafia?? And then you sussed someone for having you in their lower scum reads? It's just a bunch of contradictions and you're pretty much coasting off of Creature.

Fingersplints/Hollowkatt - Town. I only have D2 to go off of but HK has been the most obvitown to me thus far. A lot of solving, little to no fluff, I don't feel like I need to point out any points in specific. Search through their ISO and you'll find what I think is just town.

Dunya/le petit poussin - PoE. Dunya showed up once, threw a bunch of stuff out, and never came back. Something IRL must have happened. Gave me weird feelings at the start which HK affirmed but I really just want to see where LPP takes this.
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

@HK: where is your heat at rn?
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

*head (funny one)
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Haha I got in your waaaayyyy
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Man I hope I didn't waste a check.

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 281

Post by sig »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:29 pm @sig i have a few questions

1) what exactly did mac say?
2) what was kates read on dennis
3) don't you think it's odd how kate hasn't scum hunted yet?

1. Mac had a fairly small POE I quoted it above it evolved throughout as we solved. He was very confident in

Dennis being mafia
Wilgy being mafia (I disagreed here)
Rondo playing not pro civ at all, but he did like when Roxy was in the slot.

Kate being mafia, he later said he was trolling her, but as soon as she left in the very beginning he said she was mafia, thought she was role fishing, and said if he died to vote her/he’d tunnel here if he lived.

He also added her to a secondary POE list he made later so I’d assume he was serious about that read.

He wanted to give Dunya/LPP half a day since they’re apparently very obvious as town

His read evolved on Doom/Creature and thought that both weren’t mafia with a lean to creature being mafia instead of Doom.

Having said that the fact we only had one extra person die is weird I’ll explain that more later.

He said HK could be mafia.

We’ve got a pretty small POE my first post also laid out the POE Mac made. So if I forgot it here you’ll find it there.

He pointed out that Kate was going for the LHF as well in the chat which I could see chiefly Creature (note mac did later mafia read him) and Falcon.

2. Kate had a scum read on Dennis we all were in agreement here that he wasn’t playing very civvy yesterday.

3. Yes very odd. I don’t like the solo focus on you at all.
ImageImage
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 114

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

If Dennis town, I will retire from non MU games
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Creature wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:36 pm Man I hope I didn't waste a check.

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
u kinda did friendo but it's done. I didn't read Wilgy still, is there something specific you can point to me?
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:32 pm
She has just been wildly in her town meta imo. There's 2 parts that are concerning me: that she has been a bit more passive and that she hasn't found me yet. Unless she has, she has been pretty wishy washy on me. Other than that I think she's golden.
I think with your sudden unexplained jump on Kate, maybe. Because this made it pretty obvious you guessed Kate was going to die and you aren't going to actually work off your reads to push that. That just makes you untrustworthy. I also am 98% sure Kate has some sort of TMI against you with how she is INSISTING like she is that you must go.
why do you think its unexplained? why do you think i'm not gonna out my reads to push it?

clearly my actions worked perfectly yesterday, why do you doubt that my push on kate will fail and why do you think i'm not trustworthy?

2. Go ahead, I'm waiting

3. I doubt your push on Kate will fail because yesterday, jack was the counterwagon to D1. Whereas Kate has generally been regarded as town fmpov.

4. You're not trustworthy because you're not town is the simple answer. You could switch your reads up or just straight up lie to get to your wincon and dip.
why did you describe it as unexplained, it's blatantly a fact that day just started and that it's way too early for anyone to provide reason for a push, describing it as unexplained is overly skeptic

don't you think it's towny/not scum siding that i haven't picked and pushed lhf?

you know my win con and you know that the only realistic way for me to push it forwards is to participate in who is chopped and to guide town chops into scum. anything else means i have no way of fulfilling my win con because i can't reliably pick nightkills and i wouldn't have gotten special voting powers if i wasn't supposed to participate in the chops

i lie as both alignments, i've lied plenty as town and even more as scum and both satisfy their respective win cons by play alone. it's generally suboptimal to be completely transparent in a mafia game
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:32 pm
sig wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:27 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:26 pm
sig wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:22 pm
Hey, I’d recommend a quick browse. Skip the Lucy/third party drama, skip the neon/CR fight, major focus around the EOD/second part of D2 and eod of D1
Tx. I have read dunya, Dennis, Seanzie, and part of HK. Was going through it when I realised this was starting one hour earlier than expected.

I have a few read I won't disclose rn.
:beer:

Nice early solving energy. That’s a big civ point for use
lolol. can u give me ur stance on lucy/scrappy? has it evolved?

Yea so pre knowing it was Lucy I was good to see the slot get voted off. That’s mainly since Scrappy was only kind of town siding.

I figured out through Scrappys post that she was Lucy fairly early into D1, that eased a lot of tension for 2 reasons

1. We can vote off Lucy if she scum sides which will remove the threat

2. She was actually civ siding to a degree

I also think mafia are using that wagon to keep distracting people.

Right now Lucy was annoying me a tiny bit last phase, but after she got active again and talking with Mac I’m good to leave her alive.

Especially with her only needing one kill left to win. I’d say she should pick within the POE for tomorrow and we’ll be good to go. I also think there was a mafia member on her wagon last phase
ImageImage
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

sig wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:37 pm

1. Mac had a fairly small POE I quoted it above it evolved throughout as we solved. He was very confident in

Dennis being mafia

Kate being mafia, he later said he was trolling her, but as soon as she left in the very beginning he said she was mafia, thought she was role fishing, and said if he died to vote her/he’d tunnel here if he lived.

He also added her to a secondary POE list he made later so I’d assume he was serious about that read.

He wanted to give Dunya/LPP half a day since they’re apparently very obvious as town

His read evolved on Doom/Creature and thought that both weren’t mafia with a lean to creature being mafia instead of Doom.

Having said that the fact we only had one extra person die is weird I’ll explain that more later.

We’ve got a pretty small POE my first post also laid out the POE Mac made. So if I forgot it here you’ll find it there.

He pointed out that Kate was going for the LHF as well in the chat which I could see chiefly Creature (note mac did later mafia read him) and Falcon.

2. Kate had a scum read on Dennis we all were in agreement here that he wasn’t playing very civvy yesterday.

isn't it interesting that me and mac came to the same exact conclusion on kate/dennis being scum in the night?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Creature wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:33 pm
This is a check.

Btw I think DOOM is likely town.
I thought you gave him a shot @DaughterOfOmega
ImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 141

Post by hollowkatt »

Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:27 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:25 pm
hi rask you woofin?
nah mate, lettuce chop some wolves (god I have a problem with TMI :meany: )
ifn' u can be townie today I'd be mighty grateful.
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

sig wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:41 pm Especially with her only needing one kill left to win.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

sig wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:29 pm So my biggest issue with the Kate sudden push is it’s right after Mac died. I don’t want to get too paranoid here, but it makes sense to try and swing town to a third party right now.

@lucy /@Scrappy Doo why did you decide to go with Kate today vs another wagon/POE
which is eerily reminiscent of the jack push b/c seanzie
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Neon might be a wolf too but idk how to elaborate.
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

@Creature iso dennis then kate thanks
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:43 pm
sig wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:41 pm Especially with her only needing one kill left to win.
Jack died so that’s 1 and Mac was shot so 2?

I thought you only needed 3.

Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:42 pm
sig wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:37 pm

Dennis being mafia

isn't it interesting that me and mac came to the same exact conclusion on kate/dennis being scum in the night?
Yea, I’m probably going to honor Macs wish here and go the Kate route but I’m curious to see what info she has first. I think regardless if one is mafia so is the other.
ImageImage
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

tx sig. I actually agree with you on lucy, and also with some of your other reads. prolly need to read pixxy at some point today. Did anyone read them already?
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

sig wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:46 pm Jack died so that’s 1 and Mac was shot so 2?
i get a single guess per cycle that applies for nk's and lynches in the same guess

and my guess was dennis for this cycle

and i independently arrived at dennis/kate scum in the night and @Le petit poussin can confirm that
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:47 pm tx sig. I actually agree with you on lucy, and also with some of your other reads. prolly need to read pixxy at some point today. Did anyone read them already?
I did, didn’t get any good info now that both Jack /CR (who was Mac) flipped town. I assume it was a set up kill to make us focus on Jack the next day which we did oops
ImageImage
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:43 pm
out of curiousity, do u win if you are the 2nd?
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:33 pm
given mac flipped town and creature is claioming a check yes
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Found you??
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:39 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:32 pm

2. Go ahead, I'm waiting

why did you describe it as unexplained, it's blatantly a fact that day just started and that it's way too early for anyone to provide reason for a push, describing it as unexplained is overly skeptic

don't you think it's towny/not scum siding that i haven't picked and pushed lhf?

you know my win con and you know that the only realistic way for me to push it forwards is to participate in who is chopped and to guide town chops into scum. anything else means i have no way of fulfilling my win con because i can't reliably pick nightkills and i wouldn't have gotten special voting powers if i wasn't supposed to participate in the chops

i lie as both alignments, i've lied plenty as town and even more as scum and both satisfy their respective win cons by play alone. it's generally suboptimal to be completely transparent in a mafia game
I never think it's too early for a reason to push except for D1. At the start of other days we have suspicions in place already.

Yeah, I guess

In this post I meant to say "I doubt you push on kate will succeed". I do understand this point but the fact you aren't saying anything about why and now you and Kate are already at each other's throats is just scaring me. I want both of you to explain yourselves tbh. I just don't understand why it's too early

Yeah, but just because it's optimal to you, as a 3p, doesn't mean it's optimal for town
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:48 pm
sig wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:46 pm Jack died so that’s 1 and Mac was shot so 2?
i get a single guess per cycle that applies for nk's and lynches in the same guess

and i independently arrived at dennis/kate scum in the night and @Le petit poussin can confirm that
lmao. I will need to tell you about fun.

Hardclaim: I can neighborize 3 people during the game. Dun selected Seanzie before he died, and lucy. I have a -night only- chat with lucy.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:48 pm

Ah okay.

I’m leaning towards Kate over Dennis based off Mac, but I’ll give him another reread and we can always flip if needed. My concern if she’s mafia would she also call Dennis mafia or would she hard clear him. I’ve got to think on that a bit.

If Kate flips mafia Dennis should be next and there has to be another Vig shot out there so we can always have them hit him at night.
ImageImage
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

my push on kate was just to see dennis defend her and that's been cleverly displayed where dennis hard defends his TOWNLEAN not TOWNREAD LMAO
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:23 pm
Kate wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:10 pm lucy

This slot NEEDS to go.
i guess we will cross today, your reasoning will be worse than mine and i have 3 votes today, you should out the mech that you have on me
It was somebody else's mech. I'm not wasting all of my posts on you. Why don't you try looking for an actual mafia member if you're town leaning bc you know me better than this, or at least you should.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Kate wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:50 pm
Found you??
Found me as in found me as town. I don't know what's missing but it's getting frustrating because this is the game I've tried the hardest so far to win
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:49 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:33 pm
given mac flipped town and creature is claioming a check yes
nananana. Mac was an obvious kill target and Roxy towntold just before subbing out. (hence me pocking at crea)
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:52 pm my push on kate was just to see dennis defend her and that's been cleverly displayed where dennis hard defends his TOWNLEAN not TOWNREAD LMAO
If you look at the big annoying post I made there is a difference between "town" and "townlean" and "town" means "townread"
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

Kate wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:52 pm
Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:23 pm
Kate wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:10 pm lucy

This slot NEEDS to go.
i guess we will cross today, your reasoning will be worse than mine and i have 3 votes today, you should out the mech that you have on me
It was somebody else's mech. I'm not wasting all of my posts on you. Why don't you try looking for an actual mafia member if you're town leaning bc you know me better than this, or at least you should.
how did you get their mech if chats closed before night pms went out?

i know you have done 0 scum hunting this game, point me to one sr that you've had this game
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:54 pm
Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:52 pm my push on kate was just to see dennis defend her and that's been cleverly displayed where dennis hard defends his TOWNLEAN not TOWNREAD LMAO
If you look at the big annoying post I made there is a difference between "town" and "townlean" and "town" means "townread"
okay but my question is why have you consistently defended kate d1/2 while she's only a townlean and you're not confident she's town + there's doubt that she's town from your point of view
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

Kate wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:52 pm I'm not wasting all of my posts on you
can you point me to some posts that you didn't waste on me/dennis

your focus is extraordinarily small and explicitly on me, i don't know if you scumread anyone or have tried to fucking suspect mafia lmao

why are you trying to kill third party and have stopped solving for mafia entirely?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

If creature, doom, LPP, and Rondo are all town that means neon has to be mafia.

I’m still town reading her, but I need to see more this phase
ImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:56 pm
okay but my question is why have you consistently defended kate d1/2 while she's only a townlean and you're not confident she's town + there's doubt that she's town from your point of view
Cause I am confident she's town. There's always doubt from my point of view that someone is scum and that's why I always get called hedgy (see that one post you screenshotted where I said but like 400 times in goc) because I always have doubts. The doubt is smaller than most people this game.
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

sig wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:58 pm If creature, doom, LPP, and Rondo are all town that means neon has to be mafia.

lpp is town, i've discussed with him a fuck ton in the night

1) we came to the dennis hard mafia thought
2) rondo/mac obv town because of the slots they subbed into
3) creature/doom kinda clear themselves off their interactions fmpov (not a le petite twink thought)
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:59 pm
Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:56 pm
Cause I am confident she's town. There's always doubt from my point of view that someone is scum and that's why I always get called hedgy (see that one post you screenshotted where I said but like 400 times in goc) because I always have doubts. The doubt is smaller than most people this game.
ty for defending yourself, now it'll be fun to case you
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I’m throwing a vote onto Dennis now, but I’ll probably end the day on Kate especially if she doesn’t share the info.
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:57 pm

your focus is extraordinarily small and explicitly on me, i don't know if you scumread anyone or have tried to fucking suspect mafia lmao

why are you trying to kill third party and have stopped solving for mafia entirely?
I spent all night trying to do that. And you are gonna just hijack the thread again and have everyone fall in line. I'd love to hear even one person who knows me say I'm anywhere near my wold meta. And why haven't I found a wolf??? Why haven't you? Why hasn't anybody?? That's just silly.
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

sig wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:58 pm If creature, doom, LPP, and Rondo are all town that means neon has to be mafia.

crea/DoOm are either ww or tt. I am leaning the later fwiw. (sheeping dunyas and mindmelding with some reads tbh)

Neon I only read the earlier stuff about scrappy, needs to read
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Kate wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:04 pm

I spent all night trying to do that. And you are gonna just hijack the thread again and have everyone fall in line. I'd love to hear even one person who knows me say I'm anywhere near my wold meta. And why haven't I found a wolf??? Why haven't you? Why hasn't anybody?? That's just silly.
i have 3 votes and petite twink and petite twink (sig) make 5

of course i'm hijacking the thread in the exact way i do as town

out your mech and enjoy my tunnel

the fun part is that my reads were exactly the same as mac's which drastically destroys your credibility since we're both scary as they come in the town alignment

enlighten me on your wolfreads in the night
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:07 pm
Kate wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:04 pm

i have 3 votes and petite twink and petite twink (sig) make 5

of course i'm hijacking the thread in the exact way i do as town

out your mech and enjoy my tunnel

the fun part is that my reads were exactly the same as mac's which drastically destroys your credibility since we're both scary as they come in the town alignment

enlighten me on your wolfreads in the night
i'm also hijacking the thread in the exact fucking way you did yesterday to try to kill a player who isn't even fucking mafia

Return to “Previous Rackets”