Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (GAME OVER- MAFIA WIN)

Moderator: Community Team

What next, gang?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:00 pm

DrWilgy
21%
falcon45ca
No votes
hollowkatt
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
7%
sig
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Hanna Barbera (host/mod/others)
71%

Total votes: 14
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 281

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day 3)

Post by sig »

Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:20 pm "sig/hk/lucy/doom/creature/rondo fwiw. if you agree, help me parse kate/Neon/Dennis/Wilgy/falcon/JDizz"

leaning town on kate
JDizz prolly town too (I just like their takes/tone/derps, this slot feels gueninely hype to play fm for the first time, and I kindof see myself years ago annoyed at people repeating stuff over and over and over and over lol)

which makes the PoE looks like Neon/Dennis/Wilgy/falcon.

I am not really happy with it tbh. Prolly contains 2 wolves (imo Dennis is outed). falcon I need to read more, I just remember him tuneling Wilgy. Wilgy I need to give more thoughts.

kate is prolly self-resolving out of Dennis flip.

so if I let scum slides into my towncore, it's prolly within hk (reeval D4 imo) or lucy (lol)
kate/Neon/Dennis/Wilgy/falcon/JDizz"

So out of these in order to most to lease

1 Dennis
2. Kate
3. Wilgy
4. JD
5. falcon
6. Neon

I think Falcon is a really hard slot to read but Mac had him as a town read and I think he’s more within town range then mafia range

Neon was an iffy town read for me but her switching to Dennis and burying the axe with Lucy skyrocketed her imo to the town core.

JD: he has that town tone I agree and it’s his first game but he hasn’t done a lot game wise but focused on lucy. I also think Lucy town cleared him way to early.

First 2 I’m 95% sure they’re both mafia
Wilgy I’m like 80% sure.

Contender for deep wolf would be HK? But, his tone seems pure
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

@Creature @hollowkatt

If you had to pick one of the two wagons which would you go with
ImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 166

Post by DrWilgy »

sig wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:08 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:20 pm "sig/hk/lucy/doom/creature/rondo fwiw. if you agree, help me parse kate/Neon/Dennis/Wilgy/falcon/JDizz"

leaning town on kate
JDizz prolly town too (I just like their takes/tone/derps, this slot feels gueninely hype to play fm for the first time, and I kindof see myself years ago annoyed at people repeating stuff over and over and over and over lol)

I am not really happy with it tbh. Prolly contains 2 wolves (imo Dennis is outed). falcon I need to read more, I just remember him tuneling Wilgy. Wilgy I need to give more thoughts.

so if I let scum slides into my towncore, it's prolly within hk (reeval D4 imo) or lucy (lol)

1 Dennis
2. Kate
3. Wilgy
4. JD
5. falcon
6. Neon

I think Falcon is a really hard slot to read but Mac had him as a town read and I think he’s more within town range then mafia range

Neon was an iffy town read for me but her switching to Dennis and burying the axe with Lucy skyrocketed her imo to the town core.

JD: he has that town tone I agree and it’s his first game but he hasn’t done a lot game wise but focused on lucy. I also think Lucy town cleared him way to early.

Wilgy I’m like 80% sure.

Your vague "I think Wilgy is Mafia" and "I have reasons but I expect Wilgy to do something and will wait and see." Do not inspire confidence. I don't think you are wolf as it's much more likely in Kate, but I think it's worth to express this concern.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:11 pm
sig wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:38 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:13 pm Alright @sig, at least DoO replied to it, but you called my bias review and explanation bad while not interacting with the actual VCA I did. You then were called out on this and then you went to post afew more times without actually doing so.
Well I think it’s odd you ignored lucy voters for one thing.

I also don’t think VCA works until we have flips it kinda just seems like you’re attempting to create content and be active without saying much.

on the flip side I think you’re right on Dennis and Kate. So I’d not want to see you voted off over the next two phases.
we do have flips though, we have plenty of greens and knowledge of who voted those greens. Realizing that 5 people being 'wrong' is weird and weighing that is very important.

RE ignored Lucy voters, what do you mean? As you see I was a Lucy voter. Lucy is unflipped and doesn't have nearly as much of a weight due to self preservation. What little voteweight Lucy has is shared with Dennis for the d1 badvotes.

Dunya voters also have somewhat less data because Dunya is still unflipped AND the onlything adding value to that wagon in isolation is that Mac was green and on it.
Well none where colored in then I realized why. Ooosies

But with the Lucy part do you really think they’re all civs on that wagon? I might be a bit confused about your voting analysis.

I’m good to vote off Kate and prove I’m town next phase. This phase I’m committed to the Dennis wagon and really that’s since both are mafia in my mind and this helps Lucy so win win as long as we vote off Kate tomorrow.

I’d also not be shocked if i was NKd since I’m mainly pushing the Kate vote so If I am make sure to pursue it.

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:14 pm

leaning town on kate

1 Dennis
2. Kate
3. Wilgy
4. JD
5. falcon
6. Neon

Wilgy I’m like 80% sure.

Your vague "I think Wilgy is Mafia" and "I have reasons but I expect Wilgy to do something and will wait and see." Do not inspire confidence. I don't think you are wolf as it's much more likely in Kate, but I think it's worth to express this concern.
But, if I tell you my reasons then you can act that way and get cleared While being mafia :p

If you had to pick four who are the last 2?

Katie, Dennis, and who else
ImageImage
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t
Posts in topic: 70
Aka: Raskolnikov, Volfoni

Post by Le petit poussin »

leaning town on kate

1 Dennis
2. Kate
3. Wilgy
4. JD
5. falcon
6. Neon

Wilgy I’m like 80% sure.

tx for the perspective sig, it helps. (still reading falcon fwiw)

"I also think Lucy town cleared him way too early" -> maybe. My read is surface level anyway, but I am prolly not going there today. (funny how I'd read this differently in a different setup tbh. but no, I am not tinfoiling lucy aorn)
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:17 pm

leaning town on kate

1 Dennis
2. Kate
3. Wilgy
4. JD
5. falcon
6. Neon

Wilgy I’m like 80% sure.

tx for the perspective sig, it helps. (still reading falcon fwiw)

"I also think Lucy town cleared him way too early" -> maybe. My read is surface level anyway, but I am prolly not going there today. (funny how I'd read this differently in a different setup tbh. but no, I am not tinfoiling lucy aorn)
Yup no problem.

And agreed normally I’d say it’s TMI, here I think her read makes sense in a vacuum, but we’ve got other mafia members who’d be able to coach/help him if needed and he did try to push Lucy which was one of the barometers of town reading him.

Granted he’s not at the top of my list as far as I’m concerned pending a red check the next 2 phases are planned out and I plan to do an in depth post showcasing the connection between Kate/Dennis.

Also I’m now down to like 30 posts so expect less of me for today I want to have some posts in reserves for EOD since I’d not be shocked if mafia try to pull off a flash wagon
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

sig wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:16 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:13 pm Alright @sig, at least DoO replied to it, but you called my bias review and explanation bad while not interacting with the actual VCA I did. You then were called out on this and then you went to post afew more times without actually doing so.

I also don’t think VCA works until we have flips it kinda just seems like you’re attempting to create content and be active without saying much.

on the flip side I think you’re right on Dennis and Kate. So I’d not want to see you voted off over the next two phases.
we do have flips though, we have plenty of greens and knowledge of who voted those greens. Realizing that 5 people being 'wrong' is weird and weighing that is very important.

RE ignored Lucy voters, what do you mean? As you see I was a Lucy voter. Lucy is unflipped and doesn't have nearly as much of a weight due to self preservation. What little voteweight Lucy has is shared with Dennis for the d1 badvotes.

Dunya voters also have somewhat less data because Dunya is still unflipped AND the onlything adding value to that wagon in isolation is that Mac was green and on it.

But with the Lucy part do you really think they’re all civs on that wagon? I might be a bit confused about your voting analysis.

I’m good to vote off Kate and prove I’m town next phase. This phase I’m committed to the Dennis wagon and really that’s since both are mafia in my mind and this helps Lucy so win win as long as we vote off Kate tomorrow.

I’d also not be shocked if i was NKd since I’m mainly pushing the Kate vote so If I am make sure to pursue it.

leaning town on kate

1 Dennis
2. Kate
3. Wilgy
4. JD
5. falcon
6. Neon

Wilgy I’m like 80% sure.

But, if I tell you my reasons then you can act that way and get cleared While being mafia :p

re Lucy, no I don't think they are all civilian with the exception of Lucy being wolf. I think this is unlikely and just 3p. As to if we should yeet, I'm still undecided.

Lucy being 3p makes for an easy vote position. I've also expressed concerns with both Kate and Neon who voted there, so I'm not really sure why you'd think that I think they are all civilian. Like the only world where that is pure is if Lucy does in fact flip wolf instead of 3p. In which case, W Lucy gambled really hard on a gimmick that I think is clearing for the Lucy voters.

I've already expressed this, I see wolves in Dennis OR HK/Kate OR you/Neon/DoO depending on the 'OR' teammates. With more data deciding on the last slots would be easier.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

hehe, sure. I will just switch to the mighty @Porpoise account when I get capped (will announce LPP account vote switchs from there too)
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 141

Post by hollowkatt »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:24 pm This one is separate as personal knowledge results in this potentially being less valid to external persons. A review of early d3 votes and only functions in comparison to the previous vote patterns:
Dennis 3
Voters: lucy, Neon, Scrappy Doo
DrWilgy 4
Voters: hollowkatt, Creature, falcon45ca, Le petit poussin
Kate 3
Voters: sig, RondoDimBuckle, Fish
lucy 2
Voters: Dennis, Kate
HK, Creature, Falcon and LPP on me most likely points to the wolf on my wagon being HK just based on the previous observations. This does add a badvote weight to LPP, Creature and Falcon, HOWEVER As how I've been playing, I don't believe that badvote weight should be very heavy without other observations on how these players actually interacted with the fruit I've plated for them.

Dennis being at three with bad voter Lucy/Neon and null Scrappy does not fill me with confidence. If the argument that I'm at least now seeing from DoO/Lucy are the reason for this, why not just vote Kate?

Kate wagon. Sig being on here makes me wonder if they've noticed the tension between them and Kate re Seanzie. Odd that Kate isn't on Sig in return. Kate's wagon is much more null in weight than Dennis.

Lucy wagon. Dennis has slightly towny weight, Kate has slightly wolfy weight. Again more votes on the 3p serving as a neutral vote bed.
what had you done that makes you obvs town at the time this vote count was taken? You say "x being on me is bad votes" and sure I expect everyone in this game to say that but from the perspective of your voters, at least me anyways, you have been utterly underwhelming in a way I do not associate with town wigly and generally speaking when someone seems underwhelming while still playing the game there's a reason for that that is tied to their alignment or role.

for example dunya was underwhelming to me when I read their ISO and then didn't participate in D2 at all. Rask subs into the slot and gives it new life with new solving and new eyes on the thread turning the slot from incredibly underwhelming to very much whelming. I like whelming slots, I dislike underwhelming slots.
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

sig wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:09 pm @Creature @hollowkatt

I regret that i have but one vote to cast. honestly they can both die idgaf really.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

lets see if creature breaks the tie
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

@hollowkatt you should vote dennis so i leave the game, you don’t want a double voting 3p around for late game do u?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:32 pm lets see if creature breaks the tie
I like this move good way to out mafia (and stress lucy out :p)
ImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

i literally got town to vote kate/dennis this cycle and everyone agreed

don’t let my efforts go to waste and for no other reason than ridding 3p of the game go dennis

@JDizz10 @DrWilgy applies to you too
robyn
screaming

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day 2)

Post by robyn »

JDizz10 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:52 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:36 pm
lucy wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:05 am
JDizz10 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:41 am @lucy Please explain why you being scrappy means you're not mafia. And don't just say because you're 3p. Everything you have said since day 1 leads me to think you are scum, and claiming 3p and scrappy don't change that
1) you townreads are still the same alignment
2) i've been consistently plyaying mafia for the past 8 months here and i have over 15,000 posts among these sites and accounts. my playstyle has changed drastically
3) i did not claim under pressure, there was no mafia incentive for me to claim. I was virtually consensus town and nobody was suspecting me, what mafia motivation do i have to claim?

there aren't any other reasons for me to really claim, i wasn't caught being mafia and i wasn't copped (there aren't cops in these games), i claimed by my own volition and i've been townsiding even if we disagree on reads

why do you believe i'm scum?
@JDizz10
Your play style may have changed, although nothing from this game leads me to think that, but you are still you. You’ve been trying to steer and direct me, you told me whose ISO to read and are trying so hard to convince me that you’re not scum because you know that I know you well. You also told me not to be toxic(which is comical that you of all people tell me that) and yet you were being super toxic before. Remember Ferno’s (mutual friend from our other comm) theory about being aggressive as a last resort?

You have no substance in your defense, which is why you’re requoting something from the past that I already read and responded to. This is mafia Lucy to me. You’re talking yourself up but have nothing real to back it up. I’ve seen it in many games. The only games where I question your intelligence and when your logic doesn’t makes sense to me are when you’re mafia.

I might be just tunneling you, so I’ll lay off for now, but I need to see more from you if you’re gonna convince me you’re actually a town-helping 3p…
give me an argument for mafia incentive for claiming 3p

if i was scumsiding how’d i call the shots on the two lynches here and how’d every player presumably agree? seems to me that i must be right? i didn’t even case either lmfao

occam’s razor town agrees with me

read dennis/kate iso and come back to me
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

leaning town on kate

1 Dennis
2. Kate
3. Wilgy
4. JD
5. falcon
6. Neon

Wilgy I’m like 80% sure.

It's hilarious that you now add neon, who is all but a confirmed civilian and falcon who, when I mentioned him in chat, mac flipped out as me picking on LHF and you agreed.

And what you said about tiptoeing around Dennis is a bald faced lie. I did a search for "dennis" in the chat thread and only me and Mac mentioned him and I called you on it. So now you're saying I am the one who made that up?? Wow. I wonder why you weren't the one who said it first...hmm 🤔
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

sig wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:16 pm

leaning town on kate

1 Dennis
2. Kate
3. Wilgy
4. JD
5. falcon
6. Neon

Wilgy I’m like 80% sure.

Sig, you're try awfully hard here. Omg. No one sees this?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

If the true town would stop and think for a minute, the reason they are pushing me now is because you all forced me to put my info into the thread.

Anyway, I won't quit til I run out of posts but

Neon is civ, Dennis is mafia.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Kate wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:58 pm

leaning town on kate

1 Dennis
2. Kate
3. Wilgy
4. JD
5. falcon
6. Neon

Wilgy I’m like 80% sure.

It's hilarious that you now add neon, who is all but a confirmed civilian and falcon who, when I mentioned him in chat, mac flipped out as me picking on LHF and you agreed.

And what you said about tiptoeing around Dennis is a bald faced lie. I did a search for "dennis" in the chat thread and only me and Mac mentioned him and I called you on it. So now you're saying I am the one who made that up?? Wow. I wonder why you weren't the one who said it first...hmm 🤔

Did you miss when I

1. Said he was pocketing me
2. Had him in all my POEa
3.said in thread ages before you did at the beginning of this phase he was in the POE
4. Liked Macs messages saying he was mafia?

Not to mention you claim you thought he was mafia but stayed on Lucy claiming TMI until it didn’t pick up steam and then after Dennis was leading you voted there.

That isn’t cov behavior and your attempts to gaslight the thread and set me up as the next vote won’t work.

Also the try hard piece is weird and out of place of course I’m trying hard we’ve got this game basically solved and I’m hyped to win. That’s a very very mafia take.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

And even ignoring the chat you accuse me of riding Macs coattails then you’re mad when I’m voting Dennis which was one of his top mafia reads?

You know you’re linked together in thread so you’re using an out of thread chat to try and discredit me. It won’t work you’re next and we’re down 2 wolves
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Kate wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:04 pm If the true town would stop and think for a minute, the reason they are pushing me now is because you all forced me to put my info into the thread.

are you saying Lucy is mafia?

That’s the only “info” you put in the thread

Neon is the last in the POE and I even said she’s not likely mafia so using that as an attack line won’t work.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also I just did a search of the chat myself one the last content posts I had was the following list

Dennis
Creature
Dunya/LPP
JD

And I even said if Mac died I’d tunnel her.

Enter today LPP has been very civvie
Creature is essentially cleared imo via omega

JD
Dennis

Are both there still

With Kate filling a third slot

So everything she’s saying right now is 100% false

They’ll either have a failed attempt to CFD me last minute or, which is more likely, shes going to try and say I’m mafia with Dennis get me Misvoted give her and her team another day.

What will an extra day accomplish? It’ll get them one step closer to souping for one thing.

@lucy 100% put Kate down tomorrow as your target we get 2 wolves you get a win. Everyone’s happy.

(This is also for real my last post for awhile since I’m down to like 20 lol)
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:31 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:24 pm This one is separate as personal knowledge results in this potentially being less valid to external persons. A review of early d3 votes and only functions in comparison to the previous vote patterns:
Dennis 3
DrWilgy 4
Kate 3
lucy 2
HK, Creature, Falcon and LPP on me most likely points to the wolf on my wagon being HK just based on the previous observations. This does add a badvote weight to LPP, Creature and Falcon, HOWEVER As how I've been playing, I don't believe that badvote weight should be very heavy without other observations on how these players actually interacted with the fruit I've plated for them.

Dennis being at three with bad voter Lucy/Neon and null Scrappy does not fill me with confidence. If the argument that I'm at least now seeing from DoO/Lucy are the reason for this, why not just vote Kate?

Kate wagon. Sig being on here makes me wonder if they've noticed the tension between them and Kate re Seanzie. Odd that Kate isn't on Sig in return. Kate's wagon is much more null in weight than Dennis.

Lucy wagon. Dennis has slightly towny weight, Kate has slightly wolfy weight. Again more votes on the 3p serving as a neutral vote bed.
what had you done that makes you obvs town at the time this vote count was taken? You say "x being on me is bad votes" and sure I expect everyone in this game to say that but from the perspective of your voters, at least me anyways, you have been utterly underwhelming in a way I do not associate with town wigly and generally speaking when someone seems underwhelming while still playing the game there's a reason for that that is tied to their alignment or role.

for example dunya was underwhelming to me when I read their ISO and then didn't participate in D2 at all. Rask subs into the slot and gives it new life with new solving and new eyes on the thread turning the slot from incredibly underwhelming to very much whelming. I like whelming slots, I dislike underwhelming slots.
This is exactly as to why I said 'as personal knowledge results in this potentially being less valid to external persons.' This analysis was mostly for myself and for if I flip, one can take and attempt to use the data I've proffered.

Underwhelming is but one of many things that I am good at being HK, but me being underwhelming is not AI my friend. You should know this one by now.

Also you've done the same thing that I got snarky at DoO and Sig for. Why do you focus on the work that is prefaced with being more faulty than the other data I provided?
Image Image Image
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

@DrWilgy vote dennis or i stay in the game for an extra cycle, you seriously want me to be in any unnecessary cycles?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:36 pm i literally got town to vote kate/dennis this cycle and everyone agreed

don’t let my efforts go to waste and for no other reason than ridding 3p of the game go dennis

@JDizz10 @DrWilgy applies to you too
If you are correct then I see no immediate reason to depart with you Lucy.

Often yeeting wolves results in more time. I do enjoy more time. I think I'd feel less pressured to deal with your slot.
Image Image Image
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day 2)

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:41 am
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:46 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:41 pm
Kate wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:26 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:17 pm Like please, just plow through Sig/Neon/Dennis and let's get another W in the books. Jay mentioned my winrate recently in a discord chat, and so I've been so pumped to keep it high, and this is an easy sweep.
On a quick review, I do agree on Neon. I'm a big vibe player and she seems quite different. Her posts are shorter and less enthusiastic (I guess that's a good way to describe it). Her posts are also a tad more cogent but with less actual substance.
So far only Kate provided me a reason to wolfread someone so I'll go there.

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine

I may vote Dennis but not before someone provides me a good explanation as to why he's wolf, preferably pointing out he doesn't do that as town.
how about you provide us with a reason to wolf read someone? :biggrin:
How about you provide us with a reason to town read you?
I've been reading falcon and toying with my POE still. Give creature/DoOm another look if Dennis flips scum imo. (the gift was disappointing and the check on Rondoo/Mac hmm, convenient) Not an hard stance, but I've got this thought on the back on my head and this post from creature reminded me (kindof horrible post tbh, literrally asking for a driver on Dennis)
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:34 pm @DrWilgy vote dennis or i stay in the game for an extra cycle, you seriously want me to be in any unnecessary cycles?
I didn't know that's how it worked. My only understanding of your 3rd partyness is that you claimed it and claimed you can win independently of others. Here's your [VOTE: Dennis ] auberginevote.
Image Image Image
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:37 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:34 pm @DrWilgy vote dennis or i stay in the game for an extra cycle, you seriously want me to be in any unnecessary cycles?
I didn't know that's how it worked. My only understanding of your 3rd partyness is that you claimed it and claimed you can win independently of others. Here's your [VOTE: Dennis ] auberginevote.
if i predict 3 deaths in the following cycle, either chop or nk then i win

first pick was chihiro, second was jack, third is dennis

thank you though, i’ll give town 2 wolves hopefully and depart and you won’t have to worry about my slot at all
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 114

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

Why is everyone voting dennis
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:39 pm

thank you though, i’ll give town 2 wolves hopefully and depart and you won’t have to worry about my slot at all
chihiro got you one point?
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:49 pm Why is everyone voting dennis
Him and his wolf bros are outed but we are still playing as a werewolf exhibition.
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Is it EOD in 5 minutes or is that tomorrow?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:50 pm

chihiro got you one point?
hang on
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

@RondoDimBuckle vote dennis or i stay in the game for an extra cycle ftr
Porpoise
Posts in topic: 8
Aka: Porpy

Post by Porpoise »

► Show Spoiler
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:58 pm @RondoDimBuckle vote dennis or i stay in the game for an extra cycle ftr
dont know why you want to kill yourself
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:00 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:58 pm @RondoDimBuckle vote dennis or i stay in the game for an extra cycle ftr
dont know why you want to kill yourself
i don’t, i leave the game victorious
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

@RondoDimBuckle
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

You're getting dennis anyway, you dont need my vote
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:08 pm You're getting dennis anyway, you dont need my vote
2 votes and 2 wagons is too close, vote dennis so i can leave asap, you don't want me hanging around d5 do u?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Kate on dennis / dennis on kate, tells me little.

DaughterOfOmega/Creature - one of, conventional wisdom tells me daughter

One of Falcon/Myself/Fish/HK, leaning fish now after seeing they only post bloop

Sig/Wilgy/LPP/Neon - Probably one or two in here. Neon is my lean atm
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

oh and the wagons are Dennis > Dr Wilgy > Kate from top to bottom, I just realised I cut them off
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 177

Post by Creature »

sig wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:09 pm @Creature @hollowkatt

I am alright with either. I don't know if it's w/w, but I don't have a firm townread on any of them.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:33 pm @hollowkatt you should vote dennis so i leave the game, you don’t want a double voting 3p around for late game do u?
idc whatever at this point. it wouldn't be the dumbest 3p decision I ever made
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 177

Post by Creature »

Kate wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:04 pm If the true town would stop and think for a minute, the reason they are pushing me now is because you all forced me to put my info into the thread.

Alright, Kate says Dennis is mafia. Therefore it's likely at least one wolf in Dennis/Kate.

I am kinda skeptical about Kate calling Neon town. Why is Neon town?
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:33 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:31 pm
Dennis 3
DrWilgy 4
Kate 3
lucy 2

This is exactly as to why I said 'as personal knowledge results in this potentially being less valid to external persons.' This analysis was mostly for myself and for if I flip, one can take and attempt to use the data I've proffered.

Underwhelming is but one of many things that I am good at being HK, but me being underwhelming is not AI my friend. You should know this one by now.

Also you've done the same thing that I got snarky at DoO and Sig for. Why do you focus on the work that is prefaced with being more faulty than the other data I provided?
I mostly just skim everyone elses posts for what they think about me and if I find something fun to talk about I talk about it.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:20 pm Kate on dennis / dennis on kate, tells me little.

One of Falcon/Myself/Fish/HK, leaning fish now after seeing they only post bloop

I don't think the bloop is ai and we know it's LPP controlling it. We ended up at their location which, if I understand correctly, gave them two puppets to play with today, Fish and Porpoise.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:36 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:20 pm Kate on dennis / dennis on kate, tells me little.

I don't think the bloop is ai and we know it's LPP controlling it. We ended up at their location which, if I understand correctly, gave them two puppets to play with today, Fish and Porpoise.
oh, so why are we letting them live?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

and why are they cross voting themselves with a vote floating?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Rackets”