20%

Total votes: 5
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 191
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Cosmere Mafia - Warbreaker - [Day 1]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Creature wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:04 pm I think Neon is town too. Let's hope I don't get paranoid.

Seanzie, srceenplay, Neon, maaaaybe Scotty, maaaaybe falcon45ca, maaaaybe S~V~S for town.
We both know you'll get paranoid of me eventually and that's okay lol
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:23 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:54 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:03 pm So I realized that there is a glaring flaw in my mech plan, so let's scrap the whole "3 to BLAH, 3 to DEBLAH, 3 to BLAHDEBLAH".

However, it is good to try to funnel breaths all to the same place, so it'd still be good for people to give names of who they think should get breaths, and then I will likely select someone whose name shows up a lot to give my breath(s) to.
I already gave up my breathe but I'm not gonna say who it was too because that just makes them a target for mafia.

I haven't read the set up so feel free to tell me why this is a stupid thought.
All breaths are moved at EoD, meaning that if A targets B and B targets A, they just swap. This makes it so that if people have breaths after the "plan" was supposed to happen, we can't tell if they were 3p, mafia who just kept their breaths, or town that were handed breaths by mafia to complicate the whole mech plan.

It's still possible somethign could work since if we did choose 3 people who were all town, we could possibly reverse engineer who went off-script based on how many breaths they got, but yeah, it's trickier than I was originally thinking.
Intresting...I don't want to make people faster targets for night kills even if I understand the theory

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:44 pm No one said anything, so I ISO'd myself. Pretty good ISO IMO.
Can't argue with that

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:50 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:47 pm
Creature wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:42 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:05 pm Yeah, the wagons in lucy and gira have been stinky and static and stoic and Scotty and oh there I am
I don't think that means anything at this point. I am keeping my vote on Gira because he hasn't convinced me I am town. DOOM is like the only other player who is voting him atp. lucy wagon is kinda meh, but I don't think it being static is bad, it's just that I don't know why lucy is being voted.
Is that something you need to be convinced of?
Yeah, Scotty wolfin'. Pile on folks.
Is this the fated moment wheen...I actually agree with Seanzie.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:53 pm Ridiculous?

Lucy has been the leading wagon with almost no movement for over half the day.

If that’s not static I don’t know what is
She had 3 votes... in rvs... and one of her voters is me and I'm calling her town now and telling people to move.

This logic does not match the game state.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:58 pm Scotty is a wolf. SVS is almost assuredly their partner (this is an associative read, which I usually don't do D1)
I've decided the wolf team all starts with the letter S this game

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:59 pm seanzie can be town for finding a tunnel so easily
It's true. This is a true read. Correct.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:01 am neon/seanzie/sig town
I agree with 2/3rds of this but I've decided to sheep you so I'll lay off sig

Explain why town.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:04 am I'm not killing any females d1/2

Get rekt men.
Yanno... I'm fine with this strategy

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:08 am Anyone else watching the World Baseball Classic?

Let's go USA!
I've been watching Japan take names

ImageImage

robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 211
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Neon wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:40 am I've decided to sheep you
woah
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

finally
☆Princess Abigail☆

Gira wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:16 am
nutella wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:00 pm ....huh?

i think sean was saying "this was not a thing that was happening" while you're saying "this would be a problem if it was happening"
nutella wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:01 pm you seem to have made an odd leap from "we should state who we townread to give breaths to" to "we shouldn't state scumreads"

rather perplexing
i think the fashion in which people were naming townreads wasn't very useful
Gira is town. I will not elaborate just because it's funny not to.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:20 am I got a question, do yall think the joke "Girls, Girls, Girls you're both pretty stop arguing" is misogynistic?

As I'm new the female side I'm still learning
I think context matters but as a general statement yes.

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

lucy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:42 am
woah
what convinced you
☆Princess Abigail☆

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:27 am People taking this game way too seriously, it's day one and nothing we do today really matters.
I agree people to serious

I disagree that things we do today don't matter.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:33 am am i wrong or is creature obv town
Your wrong

Jk your probably right

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:52 am neon/seanzie/sig/creature/gira town
This town core is town as fuck

Lucy is town as fuck.

I only disagree with 1 name here lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:53 am how I'm not town read by people blows my mind

my solving is so strong
True. Lock town never rescind.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:55 am
lucy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:52 am neon/seanzie/sig/creature/gira town
if i add svs/nutella

then i've almost surely misread someone
If you add SVS and nutella I will have to rescind my previous statement

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:20 am
Gira wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:17 am ucy read is "the way she's playing now", which is...disinterested, i guess?
i just almost reverse swept swept a town posting 580 times and being the top poster, disinterested is not how i scum ftr
I've seen you play disinterested scum lucy.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:42 amfinally
I was lying

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Unless I wasn't

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

You'll never know

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:45 am
lucy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:42 am
woah
what convinced you
I think your town and agree with most of your thoughts this game.

I've also had a reflection on how my game works and being town leader is not how my game works.

As long as you listen to my thoughts even if you don't agree in the end with them I'm probably gonna play follower this game because you're world view feels the best of anyone in this game

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I control most of this page page 12 is the page of Princess Neon

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I have decreed it

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I think Giras case on sig aligns with my feelings on sig

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I don't get town vibes lucy and beg you to do a deeper look

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Neon wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:57 am I don't get town vibes lucy and beg you to do a deeper look
course
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Neon wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:52 am
lucy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:20 am
Gira wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:17 am ucy read is "the way she's playing now", which is...disinterested, i guess?
i just almost reverse swept swept a town posting 580 times and being the top poster, disinterested is not how i scum ftr
I've seen you play disinterested scum lucy.
uwu
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

ends at 2:30pm, yeah i'll be here for eod

have a midterm tomorrow tho at 6pm
☆Princess Abigail☆

I probably miss EoD... so like that sucks

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Neon wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:55 am being town leader
i'm a good town leader
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

lucy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:05 am
i'm a good town leader
i cba to town lead now tho
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Neon wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:55 am As long as you listen to my thoughts even if you don't agree in the end with them I'm probably gonna play follower this game because you're world view feels the best of anyone in this game
i don't outright ignore anyone unless the game is too big
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

do u have a read on scotty, neon
☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:05 am
i'm a good town leader
Better than me probably

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:08 am do u have a read on scotty, neon
I think they are scummy. I don't like their treatment of Creature.

I don't think their world view matches the game state.

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Neon wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:39 am
lucy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:08 am do u have a read on scotty, neon
I think they are scummy. I don't like their treatment of Creature.

I don't think their world view matches the game state.
kk
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 56

Post by S~V~S »

Scotty wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:42 am
Gira wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:40 am
Scotty wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:24 pm All that said, I actually don’t get good vibes from SVS and think she is phoning it in today. She hasn’t voted yet and while that’s not AI, I haven’t got the impression she is making any waves nor do I know who she would vote for. She lightly defends sig, and puts a bit of suspicion on Doom, but isn’t going there?

I dunno. Nothing has thrilled me from her solving today. It’s like she doesn’t want to get her hands wet, if that makes any sense
is she normally someone who makes waves? my first impression as someone who was unfamiliar was that she seemed really towny
I’m not an expert on SVS, but I know she isn’t afraid to get down and dirty and make strong cases. Day 1 is gonna Day 1 and cases are flimsier than a paper plate covered in baked beans but I don’t get the impression she has worked to make any cases.

Seems hedgy
Actually, I have.

S~V~S wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:52 am Fun reread, and I mean that, only three pages :cloud9:

The few impressions I had last night didn't change from rereading. The first thing that stuck out to me was Omega opening with how she didn't understand the mech, had no time. More posts about being busy, about mechanics, even after Creature made a post explaining them pretty clearly. Alot of OT, followed by "I think Lucy could be evil" (I don't disagree there). A lot more OT, some posts about how awesome her Mafia game is. Reminders about how busy she is.

I have no experience of Omega; but in general this all strikes me as baddie post padding. Lots of kinda on topic, but also lots of kinda not.
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:24 pm
sig wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:21 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:05 pm I think Lucy could be evil
Agreed sensing a wolffish vibe
You wanted drama, so you are no better than Lucy
Not really much on topic outside of her Lucy suspish. There is this post ^^, which I don't understand what is being said here. Referencing sigs desire to know why Omega got banned from MU? Not sure. Could be on topic. I lean bad here.

Re Lucy, my experience of her is that early game, she banters, makes tons of OT posts; indeed she opened this one by asking if there was a post cap. This is NAI for her, imo. However, I had the same reaction as Omega to the way Lucy reacted to Neons vote; she sounded a bit petulant, which is not a thing I associate with town Lucy. Subsequent posts, she also sounds a bit pissy rather than 'pissed', which would be more the reaction I'd expect from a town Lucy.
lucy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:24 pm
sig wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:21 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:05 pm I think Lucy could be evil
Agreed sensing a wolffish vibe
any tips on how to be towny when you enter a thread? i've forgotten how to do that
This could be a distancing situation with Lucy/Omega. One thing I did take away, I think this unpairs Lucy and Neon. Lucy seemed really unhappy about Neons vote, and I think if they had a chatroom, she would have brought it there.
Creature wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:32 pm I bet no one read Scotty's post.
I did. I appreciate mechanics discussion, it's a big part of why i joined this game specifically.

The other thing I noticed before I crashed on the couch last night was srceenplays Creature vote.
srceenplay wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:25 pm [VOTE: Creature] aubergine
Now watch them disappear for the rest of D1 and D2
The first thing I did when I opened the thread this AM was look to see if Creature did come back. So this caught my attention because I wasn't sure if this was Day One Jokey voting or what. I played the GOC with Creature, but we never really interacted at all, it was such a big thread, and I've never seen srceenplay before, so I don't know if this is an existing dynamic.
Then when I got home and started to catch up, intending to vote, this was on the last page:

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:46 pm
I just had something that really made me sad and think a lot.

So it's hard to focus on mafia right now, but Im trying

And I felt like a class A number 1 bitch voting for her. So I didn't. And I made a post about it:
S~V~S wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:37 pm
lucy wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:44 pm i can’t outright refute it because i’ve done nothing this game, however i will assert that as scum i’m not potato. beyond that idk what to say and i’ll try to make a readslist in a second
Lucy, who do you suspect? You're generally pretty aggro with suspicions, and I'm only seeing who you think is town. Help a girl out, because you're my number two suspect. And in Holes, you really were kinda potatoish ha ha (no offense).

I had planned to vote Omega, but now she's posting these "I'm crying :puppy: " posts and I feel like a bad person lol. I know this is how AtE works, my (fake) role in GOC was based on it, so what if she's not faking? And her life is a shambles and she's sad? But she's been making excuses since her first post, so if she doesn't want to play, she should maybe replace tbh.

I still might vote there, she's saying she's gonna try, so I will wait for that.

Meanwhile, I'll catch up to today. I have been following haphazardly at work, and am not sure I understand alot of these suspicions.

She has not addressed me directly, either. And from what I can see she has posted mostly more sad posts overnight.

All she has done is basically post AtE, but it feels real, and it appears not to be just in this thread. So sorry if this feels "hedgy" to you, but the way she came in from the start seemed sketch to me, it STILL seems sketch. MUCH more sketch than Gira, for instance, who once they showed up, looked like the towniest thing ever to me (I only specifically read you when i saw I had a vote, I haven't fully read back yet, so am not sure why he has votes). But the AtE seems real enough. So would you like it better if I hounded her?

So i didn't vote for her last night, I still haven't voted for her now, and unless she comes in and addresses what I've said, I quite possibly won't because it's just a game and no one wants to feel like a bitch.

So I am probably going to vote for Lucy, who seems potentially associated with Doom to me. You said her wagon looked "stinky and static", but then you also said this, which is kinda exactly how I feel. She looks much more like Holes Lucy to me than Crusader Lucy.
Scotty wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:33 am
lucy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:31 am
Scotty wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:30 am
Creature wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:25 am
Scotty wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:02 am
nutella wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:59 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:05 pm Yeah, the wagons in lucy and gira have been stinky and static and stoic and Scotty and oh there I am
I don't really feel this take at this stage of the game
ok
So I’m assuming Lucy’s lack of defending and placid state looks more damning on her at this point?
It means nothing for the current gamestate. You shouldn't be reading wagon movements at this point unless you can name one wolf on the lucy wagon and convince us to push them instead.
Im more pushing to convince others to vote for someone not on the lucy wagon- someone not voting, actually
i don't vote all that often btw, creature and someone else can probs confirm that
NAI aside, you have been strangely pacifistic in your approach this game.

I have no idea who you suspect. All I got from you the past hour of talking is you either SR or TR me
But I will have to vote before deadline since the poll ends just as I'm walking out the door at work. So I need to read the cases on other people.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

lol
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

i missed it uwu
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

that's actually annoying lol
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Like just now, rereading Gira trying to see why they have votes, I found this, and while I don't disagree with Gira, this kind of reaction is also why I haven't voted for Doom yet. Gira stated an observation (with which I concur) and was called rude.
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:31 am
Gira wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:30 am
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:21 am Before I unspoilered I thought this post was talking about me
no you're just openly not trying to do anything, which is very different
This is rude, and I’ve had enough rude for one day
Then a few posts later,
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:38 am
Gira wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:34 am
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:31 am
Gira wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:30 am
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:21 am Before I unspoilered I thought this post was talking about me
no you're just openly not trying to do anything, which is very different
This is rude, and I’ve had enough rude for one day
i thought the intent behind you making like 50 off topic posts was to show your disdain for taking the game seriously
Yeah, I mean I am reading the game seriously, but idk I’m just mentally gone
Anyhow, back to Gira. So far totally not seeing why they're so wolfy.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

tfw you miss a post and because you aren't leading town you're suspected
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lucy is town

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Gira wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:16 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:53 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:10 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:04 pm 3 people in a row town reading sig and it’s weirding me out
Why?
Because I don’t read sig as town so either I’m off or he’s done be foolin you
idk have you considered that maybe some of the reads on him are informed, perhaps you should dig deeper there

are you reading him as mafia or just not reading him as town
Having read through Gira, I won't be voting there today. I don't agree with some of his thoughts (but it's day one and I don't have to), but those thoughts have evolved, like his sig stance.

This is the most clearly articulated case on Gira I've seen so far,
nutella wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:21 am
Gira wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:16 am
nutella wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:00 pm ....huh?

i think sean was saying "this was not a thing that was happening" while you're saying "this would be a problem if it was happening"
nutella wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:01 pm you seem to have made an odd leap from "we should state who we townread to give breaths to" to "we shouldn't state scumreads"

rather perplexing
i think the fashion in which people were naming townreads wasn't very useful
i think this is made up.

[VOTE: gira] aubergine
TBH, I DO agree with Gira here. I also get annoyed by posts like "Player X scum, Player Y town, Player Z scum" because knowing why someone feels that way helps inform my own opinion about the person making the statement and the people they're talking about. When I went back and read the conversation Nutella was referencing, Gira didn't say what she is implying he said, her whole thing is basically a semantics thing, and he actually said the opposite.

I'm not sure what about this is "made up".
nutella wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:04 pm
Gira wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:21 pm i think the potential for forming a towncore with breaths is ~fine but discussion based solely on who you're townreading isn't as helpful because it's easier to blend in to. the game needs some amount of accusation and scumhunting to flow properly else it's too easy for people to fit in
like the more i read this the more it's just.... what even is the point you are making this feels like forced content that isn't content
Giras content isn't what seems forced here to me.

And wow, I have to be in work in half an hour. Bai.

@Lucy, are you talking to me? I most definitely am not leading town ha ha, and don't want to. You seem to be the person who likes that, but it's conspicuously absent here.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:56 am @Lucy, are you talking to me? I most definitely am not leading town ha ha, and don't want to. You seem to be the person who likes that, but it's conspicuously absent here.
i was talking about me

and why is it conspicuous that i'm not leading town?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

do u want me to lead u

Return to “Previous Heists”