Taldain
20%

Total votes: 5
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 56

Re: Cosmere Mafia - Warbreaker - [Day 2]

Post by S~V~S »

I do think her vote clears Doom, though.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 191
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:41 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:36 pm It's certainly not as easy as Falcon Pyx Sean right?

Right?

Imma put my eggs in that basket

[VOTE: Pyxxy] aubergine
I'm clearly town, but sure.
Ah yes clearly... so stupendously.

Except... also... no.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 220
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:41 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:36 pm It's certainly not as easy as Falcon Pyx Sean right?

Right?

Except... also... no.
Take your time, I'll wait.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:45 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:31 pm Somebody come help me elim Pyxxy.
I'll reread. The main impression I've taken from them is they are being a bit erratic, almost like a low level lolcatting the whole game. But I don't have any specific opinions, and I probably should.
Sounds like something I'd do if my most important team role basically committed suicide day 1

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Gira
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 221

Post by Gira »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:23 pm Yeah, you can be fine.

Creature is probably 3p though.
i have no idea how you read someone for being 3rd party this game. it wouldn't shock me but i still think he's town atm
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:41 pm

Right?

Except... also... no.
Mmmm you'll be waiting a long time

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:38 pm
S~V~S wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:37 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:30 pm
pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:38 pm Nutella lock town [ed note: rip], SVS lock town, Creature looks good, Scotty looks good

my bracket remains relatively intact but I need UConn to pull through

(sorry Scotty got lost in the madness)
Here it is. Explain SVS lock-town plz.
I'm not locktown. I voted about 4:30 when I left work because I wasn't sure if I'd be home before EOD. I don't think I'm locked in just because I voted for Falcon, although I think it's a good look :grin:
How do you feel about Pyxxy putting you as lock-town then?
I tend to think people do that to buddy up to people. I tend to put less stock in town reading than alot of the newer players, though. Like I saw recently someone say, "Well X is townlock becasue Y said they had this info, and Z said they had this other info". And afaik, no one is townlock unless it's info from a host post, since players can and do lie. So :shrug:
Gira
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 221

Post by Gira »

also i kkkkkiiiiind of think pyxxy is town, it's just very hard for me to justify that
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Like people seem to trust what other people say too much, imo. If another player says something it doesn't mean it's real.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:43 pm

Right?

Except... also... no.
Well, the clock is ticking. I don't currently feel like you suspect me. If you're claiming to be this certain that you think you won't re-eval, then it should be easy for me to get a read on you. Come at me. Do it hard, do it fast. Make me BELIEVE that you suspect me. Because right now? I don't.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

S~V~S wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:43 pm
pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:38 pm Nutella lock town [ed note: rip], SVS lock town, Creature looks good, Scotty looks good

I'm not locktown. I voted about 4:30 when I left work because I wasn't sure if I'd be home before EOD. I don't think I'm locked in just because I voted for Falcon, although I think it's a good look :grin:
I tend to think people do that to buddy up to people. I tend to put less stock in town reading than alot of the newer players, though. Like I saw recently someone say, "Well X is townlock becasue Y said they had this info, and Z said they had this other info". And afaik, no one is townlock unless it's info from a host post, since players can and do lie. So :shrug:
This does a whole lot of nothing while dodging the question. What do you think of Pyxxy? If you think they're buddying you, what do you think their intentions are?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

This does a whole lot of nothing while dodging the question. What do you think of Pyxxy? If you think they're buddying you, what do you think their intentions are?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Gira wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:43 pm also i kkkkkiiiiind of think pyxxy is town, it's just very hard for me to justify that
Try plz.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: S~V~S] aubergine

☆Princess Abigail☆

This is...I just don't understand lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:46 pm

Right?

Except... also... no.
Well, the clock is ticking. I don't currently feel like you suspect me. If you're claiming to be this certain that you think you won't re-eval, then it should be easy for me to get a read on you. Come at me. Do it hard, do it fast. Make me BELIEVE that you suspect me. Because right now? I don't.
I rarely lie about who I suspect

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:53 pm

Right?

Except... also... no.
Don't care about what you say, only care about how it makes me feel. You haven't made me feel that you suspect me, therefore I doubt.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:54 pm

Except... also... no.
Don't care about what you say, only care about how it makes me feel. You haven't made me feel that you suspect me, therefore I doubt.
Okay, I don't ONLY care about how it makes me feel, but if it doesn't make me feel, shiz fake.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Right?

Except... also... no.
No... no no no no no.... this is mafia.

You're mafia.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:54 pm

Except... also... no.
That's cool

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:56 pm

Except... also... no.

You're mafia.
If anyone can tell me why, I'll give you a cookie.

☆Princess Abigail☆

Except... also... no.

You're mafia.
Mmmmm your ability to read me is either tragically bad or I'm right and you're mafia

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:57 pm

Except... also... no.

You're mafia.
If anyone can tell me why, I'll give you a cookie.
(you can even phrase it as "I don't agree, but I think this is what Seanzie saw")

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:58 pm

Except... also... no.

You're mafia.
Mmmmm your ability to read me is either tragically bad or I'm right and you're mafia
In Holes I dug you a hole. Tell me more about my ability to read you.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I wish more people were around, I'm quite excited about this.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

@Neon aren't you curious about the "why?"?

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:47 pm

I said I would read and I will, it’s Friday night, I’m eating dinner and then seeing friends. Sorry you thing my carefully considered answer is bullshit, but it is what it is.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

S~V~S wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:06 pm

I said I would read and I will, it’s Friday night, I’m eating dinner and then seeing friends. Sorry you thing my carefully considered answer is bullshit, but it is what it is.
I'd love to hear a jerk-reaction to Pyxxy's claim you're locktown, even if you haven't read. Right now GTH what can you say about Pyxxy?

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Why not? I think I was clear.

Someone says they have info, and people just believe them. No one should be lock town unless you personally have info. I think saying someone is locktown based on anything other than info one personally got themselves from the host is way overdone.

I think Pyxxy calling me locktown is ridiculous. But in GOC baddie Marmot was locktowned by a townie for equally invalid reasons.

Everyone throws this word around like it means something, but it doesn’t.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:59 pm

You're mafia.
FTR, the same thing that tipped me off to mafia!Neon in Holes happened here.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:09 pm

I'd love to hear a jerk-reaction to Pyxxy's claim you're locktown, even if you haven't read. Right now GTH what can you say about Pyxxy?
I think it’s ridiculous. I also think I’ve been clear about that.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

BUT I also don’t think it’s as important as you do.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

S~V~S wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:13 pm

Is Pyxxy town or scum?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:15 pm
S~V~S wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:13 pm

Is Pyxxy town or scum?
This is a GTH request, so you don't have to be certain, but if you had to give your absolute best guess at high stakes, town or scum?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I'm sorry Neon, good try.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seriously, no one has asked me "why?" yet, and that makes me sad.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Kinda sucks that this happened with like 44 hours left in the day.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

"pick up suspicious early, it fades with time" works well, and it will probably cause this killer read to go down the pooper.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sad.

☆Princess Abigail☆

You're mafia.
In Holes I was barely trying. You've consistently read me wrong in multiple games but you know incorrectly tunnel me again for bad reasons.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:03 pm @Neon aren't you curious about the "why?"?
No not really

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm town so whatever it is quote frankly is just bad

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:30 pm

You're mafia.
In Holes I was barely trying. You've consistently read me wrong in multiple games but you know incorrectly tunnel me again for bad reasons.
Heyo! Good to see you.

Am I incorrectly tunneling you for bad reasons or choosing to tunnel a townie because I'm a wolf?

☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:11 pm

Why not? I think I was clear.

Someone says they have info, and people just believe them. No one should be lock town unless you personally have info. I think saying someone is locktown based on anything other than info one personally got themselves from the host is way overdone.

I think Pyxxy calling me locktown is ridiculous. But in GOC baddie Marmot was locktowned by a townie for equally invalid reasons.

Everyone throws this word around like it means something, but it doesn’t.
Mmmm this is not a good way to play mafia lol

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:03 pm @Neon aren't you curious about the "why?"?
No not really
Is it because you already know why?

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:12 pm

You're mafia.
Well than it's good to know you "caught" me in Holes for something factually inaccurate lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:31 pm

You're mafia.
Heyo! Good to see you.

Am I incorrectly tunneling you for bad reasons or choosing to tunnel a townie because I'm a wolf?
Good question. I have no idea why don't you tell me.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:32 pm
No not really
Is it because you already know why?
Yes... but also no.

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:32 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:12 pm

You're mafia.
Well than it's good to know you "caught" me in Holes for something factually inaccurate lol
Sorry about it :shrug: If it helps, I like playing with you even if I catch you as mafia.

Return to “Previous Heists”