Taldain
20%

Total votes: 5
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 143

Re: Cosmere Mafia - Warbreaker - [Day 1]

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

sig wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:07 pm So like besides DOOM saying she’s cleared what has she done to make herself cleared?

If we’re saying voting Falcon that makes no sense and she didn’t push him either.
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:25 pm How do I iso here?
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:37 pm I think falcon is mafia

turns out you can iso people by clicking the posts in topic
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:38 pm I hate falcons vote as well
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:59 pm I'd like to kill Falcon because this feels v/v and Falcon didnt care at all
Can we not lie about the game?

I was the first to vote falcon
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Re: Cosmere Mafia - Warbreaker - [Day 2]

"didnt even push him"

:huh:
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 191
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

sig wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:37 pm I’m not usually a policy vote type player but if we don’t have a vig who will shoot Doom and if she won’t play we do have to resolve that sooner rather than later.
Doom is town. Probs.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 69

Post by srceenplay »

scot neon and sig, you are still voting me?
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 77

Post by sig »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:12 pm
sig wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:07 pm So like besides DOOM saying she’s cleared what has she done to make herself cleared?

If we’re saying voting Falcon that makes no sense and she didn’t push him either.

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:59 pm I'd like to kill Falcon because this feels v/v and Falcon didnt care at all

It’s been 29 pages I’m not going to remember who voted in what order.

That does explain a town read, but it doesn’t equal lock cleared by any means. We throw out that term way to casually given it’s only day 2 and mafia likes to bus.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I’m up in the air for Pyxxy, but I don’t see the case on Screenplay at all.

I’m also obviously not voting for myself so I’ll break the tie.

[VOTE: Pyxyy] aubergine
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:48 pm
Gira wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:31 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:59 am also if someone has 1st awakening and it tells you anything useful you need to claim it and clear people

otherwise cough cough some of you lied about giving breathhhhhhhssssssssss
i agree with this fwiw, if someone got 1st awakening and knew who gave breaths away that'd be useful to know
⏪
Scotty wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:30 pm I gave away my breath
what's good my hairy friend @Scotty

you seem to have spent the day being quite loquacious, not sucking wind like I would have expected given this EOD post

not a problem in my eyes until you decided not to actually engage with the content of my mech post, instead doing a weird roundabout mech discussion on 500 breaths

even theoretically that's a pointless question because stacking a double 6 on a single person would require every single civ sending breath to one person on D1, which we're not even sure can working assuming there could have been a D1 town mk in this reality

odds are you're the 3p, I've seen how people talk about 3ps when they're not the 3p, but because of who we are as people who love mech, I get the feeling that that's exactly how you talk about mech as the 3p

no need to respond you've got your win condition(s) and I've got mine

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 189

Post by Creature »

Should I vote pyxxy or sig? Such a hard question.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 220
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Srceenplay] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

sig wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:14 pm

That does explain a town read, but it doesn’t equal lock cleared by any means. We throw out that term way to casually given it’s only day 2 and mafia likes to bus.
You are just denying reality, something mafia does

Reading my game and calling it "bussing" is unreal

We had 5-5 wagons on both town imo, and I go out of my way to throw my partner under the bus and get everyone to vote him?

and what do I get out of that? you calling me mafia, damn what a good trade for me to make as mafia
☆Princess Abigail☆

sig wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:51 pm
Scotty wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:50 pm
sig wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:37 pm I’m not usually a policy vote type player but if we don’t have a vig who will shoot Doom and if she won’t play we do have to resolve that sooner rather than later.
There is a man with a smarmy sword that can help us out, I’m sure
When someone switches from A major wagon to a counter wagon reasons should be given. It’s that simple

ImageImage

DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

I am fine with killing any of them, but Sig is just perspective slipping as mafia
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:16 pm

We had 5-5 wagons on both town imo, and I go out of my way to throw my partner under the bus and get everyone to vote him?

and what do I get out of that? you calling me mafia, damn what a good trade for me to make as mafia

You’re not playing a pro town game right now that’s for sure.
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

srceenplay wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:09 pm Thats why there should be a rule where you have to vote in thread to show accoutabilty
Disagree stealth voting is more fun

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

srceenplay wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:13 pm scot neon and sig, you are still voting me?
No

ImageImage

srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:15 pm [VOTE: Srceenplay] aubergine
seen that coming.
Do you want to explain?
☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

sig wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:17 pm

Untrue

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

srceenplay wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:19 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:15 pm [VOTE: Srceenplay] aubergine
seen that coming.
Do you want to explain?
I think my thoughts on you have been clear. Besides, I love a good tie. Sad it went away so fast.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Sig] aubergine

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:20 pm

Untrue
Explain to me how

Voting without calling it and giving zero reasoning is pro town? Especially jumping between multiple wagons.

That’s on top of just general apathy.
ImageImage
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

nobody likes ties
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

hmm...

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

hm hm hm hm hmmmmm....

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I’m going out on a limb and saying Pyxxy/Neon are the last two mafia members.
ImageImage
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

sig wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:25 pm I’m going out on a limb and saying Pyxxy/Neon are the last two mafia members.
pyxxy/Sean
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Pyxxy] aubergine

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Alright I am fine with the sig lynch?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Or whatever
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Creature wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:27 pm Alright I am fine with the sig lynch?
I’m practicing my “I told you so” :p
ImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I am not changing my vote atp
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Creature mafia?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Creature wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:27 pm Alright I am fine with the sig lynch?
You're 3p, so you're fine with whatever elim.

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

srceenplay wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:26 pm
sig wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:25 pm I’m going out on a limb and saying Pyxxy/Neon are the last two mafia members.
pyxxy/Sean
Sean seemed very towny and active posting, the wolf Games of his I’ve seen he’s usually more low key.
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

sig wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:23 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:20 pm

Untrue
Explain to me how

Voting without calling it and giving zero reasoning is pro town? Especially jumping between multiple wagons.

That’s on top of just general apathy.
Because scum don't play like that. Town do.

Doom has content in their fluff and all of it is townie. She's naked town.

ImageImage

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

It's gonna be up to the players on the pyxxy wagon I guess
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Good luck people
☆Princess Abigail☆

Glgl this is fine

ImageImage

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Goddamn I got a headache
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 27

Post by DrWilgy »

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Votes
Who broke Clod!?
Poll ended at Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:30 pm

Creature
No votes
Voters: None
DaughterOfOmega
No votes
Gira
No votes
Neon
No votes
Scotty
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
lucy
No votes
pyxxy
38%
Voters: Creature, Seanzie, srceenplay, S~V~S, sig
sig
31%
Voters: DaughterOfOmega, Neon, pyxxy, Gira
srceenplay
15%
Voters: Scotty, lucy
a drab named Sog (host/spec/dead/non)
15%
Voters: DrWilgy, nutella
Total votes: 13
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

End of Day 2
Pyxxy has been yeeted

Pyxxy was: Siri - Third born princess of Idris, her role was that of redundancy. With little expected of her, she spent her days ignoring her tutors and pushing boundaries. While she has the Royal Locks, she has very poor control over them.

A Vanilla civilian! You have 23 hours to submit any potential night actions.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Re: Cosmere Mafia - Warbreaker - [Day 3]

Post by DrWilgy »

Day 3
Lemex sat alone in the evening. Normally a spry, quick-tongued old gentleman gathering information and cooresponding with the other Idrian spies placed throughout T'Telir, it was odd for him to be alone in the dark at this hour. Fear tinged his face as he scrambled to get a letter to King Dedelin written in cipher. Lemex's hands shook as he wrote, his mind racing with the knowledge that he had acquired.

As he finished writing the letter, Lemex heard a noise outside his door. He froze, his heart pounding in his chest as he tried to remain as still as possible. Suddenly, the door burst open and an assassin rushed Lemex. Lemex's final correspondence would never be sent

Scotty has been yeeted in the night.

Scotty was: Lemex - An Idrian merchant living in the capital city of Hallandren, Lemex serves as the chief spy for King Dedelin.

A Vanilla Civilian.

"Hello! Would you like to destroy some evil today?"

Someone has found a mysterious blade.

It is now Day 3, you have 48 hours. Poll and breath counts will be up shortly.
Image Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I have a friend coming into town that I am picking up in 2 minutes. I likely won't be very available for a while unfortunately. I'll try to do my best to keep up, but y'all should elim Neon IMO.

Gira
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 221

Post by Gira »

i have to leave for an hour and people flashwagoned someone who i thought was very towny instead of someone who should have been poe, lovely
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:35 pm Someone has found a mysterious blade.
and someone is posioned, it looks like
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

I think we probably need to have some claiming of actions related to breaths at this stage of the game to give us more info
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Gira wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:55 pm I think we probably need to have some claiming of actions related to breaths at this stage of the game to give us more info
Should I claim?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

[VOTE: sog] aubergine

Return to “Previous Heists”