Aka: Kuti

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 1]

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:49 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:29 pm
arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:27 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:25 pm
arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:23 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:20 pm I still cement there's at minimum 1 wolf in rondo/lucygame
bro... are you powerwolfing or what?

I am town and I tr Rondo for how his approach this game and chaotic Rondo is NAI, but the way they have kept everyone engaged and constantly pestering people's reads and even pushing on Wind is rand>townie imo.
No I'm quite literally town.

Rondo is a shell of himself. There's no pure town pings from him at all and I'm good at reading Rondo. He hasn't towntold or done anything that is giving me genuine feels.
?

You said the same about your slot and you'll see that you are incorrect.

You were suprised about his treatment of my slot because you thought we could be w/w, but once I flip town, doesn't that change somewhat? Do you think he would be TMI'ing me or something?
Put yourself in my perspective.

You host a game.

Lucy has meltdown. Rondo finds lucy wolf. All of town ignores him.

Lucy wins.

You come to this game.

Lucy has meltdown. Rondo doesn't care or notice and says she town.

Please tell me am I wrong for sussing him?
Technically your order of operations is wrong.

Rondo pushed lucy in hedgehog. Lucy went toxic. Lucy won the game.

I pushed lucy this game. Lucy got toxic. The rest we don't know.

But the thing is Rondo pushed lucy and caused the meltdown in hedgehog. Whereas he did not push her here and had consistently TRd her.
Which is why I'm weirded out by Rondo not even looking at both games and trying to solve that.

He made no effort in solving her this game.
arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 91
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Post by arogame123 »

Irt Dennis, my only issue was with their conflict in internal conviction with how they believe the gamestate is one where mafia are just blindly sheeping each other and laying back and eating popcorn. Yet then Dennis under that gamestate presumption votes me.

It feels a bit odd and goes against their gamestate views. Hence internal conviction conflict that feels scummy.

@Seanzie
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:17 pm Also, I will say that for the people that are townreading me, they could be mafia in 2 scenarios:

1. If pxxy is town, that means today is v/v wagons and mafia can afford to pick either side knowing that they’ll be ok no matter what happens. So they can easily tr me to look good and if there isn’t enough substance behind it, then it’s indicative of tmi.

2. If majority of the people on my wagon are town and given my slot is a sinking ship, the mafia outside can easily tr me and keep their hands clean and eat popcorn while pushing the blame on the others who are on my wagon and attempt to look good after my flip.

The thing is, I believe currently both scenarios are unlikely especially scenario 2. So I believe it’s likely that majority of the mafia are in a “sheeping” gamestate while also just attempting to push ml’s for “meh” reasons.

I do believe nook/rondo/Porscha/wind are my top town and if you disagree on Nook then skill issue tbh 😂

Idrk how else to explain the tr there but it’s more of a vibe and feel that people are pushing him for “general mafia things” but not really analysing nook as a player and that his actions are not “scummy for Nanook.”
This is my gamestate read!! Remember this!

At this time, pxxy and I were tied at 5 votes!

I believe Falcon/Lily/Sabi/Dennis/pxxy were voting me at the time? But it was basically we were tied wagons at 5.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 404
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Neon wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:43 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:10 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:03 pm caught up here's you go

Dennis - towny > scummy meh > scum
DrWilgy - scummy > towny > town
falcon45ca - scummy > towny
Kate - scummy > kinda feel like Dennis is TMIing her town
Lilypetal - town > towny
lucy - scummy > scum > scummy > scum > scummy > Arogame > scummy
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - towny
Neon - town
Porscha - town > lock town never rescind
pyxxy - scummy > scum
RondoDimBuckle - scummy > towny
Sabiplz - scummy
Seanzie - scummy > towny
tutuu - scummy > towny > scum
WindwardAway - scummy > towny > town
Which three are you most likely wrong on?
All of them
Like if lucy was right about anything she said to me it's that I suck I lose...a lot. So. With that said. And the fact that I've been unable to look at this thread without crying at times lol my head has not been clear when reading the game.

I'm confident on anyone that says town. Not towny just town. Those are the only reads I'd say should be deeply trusted.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 254
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Dennis wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:48 pm Who's name hasn't been in my mouth yet

Neon is towny enough
Sticking to my sabi town read for now
WWA looked towny I think

WWA is getting MAJOR town read by thread, could someone explain that please
legit read her ISO during night, that's your homework
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 89
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Why should I put effort into solving Lucy? Its not against the law to ignore a slot
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:30 pm Also, the people that believe the “mafia are sheeping and lurking in the sidelines” based on gamestate vibe, yet are voting me as a victim of that “gamestate” read are scummy imo, which is also why I sr Dennise.

I feel their vote on me followed with their statement of their view of the game-state is internally inconsistent and scummy imo.
This too is another gamestate read,

Basically idea is I believe it's likely that mafia are laying back today and just eating popcorn tbh.

It's esp true if pxxy is town given earlier wagons.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:56 pm
arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:30 pm Also, the people that believe the “mafia are sheeping and lurking in the sidelines” based on gamestate vibe, yet are voting me as a victim of that “gamestate” read are scummy imo, which is also why I sr Dennise.

I feel their vote on me followed with their statement of their view of the game-state is internally inconsistent and scummy imo.

Basically idea is I believe it's likely that mafia are laying back today and just eating popcorn tbh.

Who are these people?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:48 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:47 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:25 pm
arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:23 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:20 pm I still cement there's at minimum 1 wolf in rondo/lucygame
bro... are you powerwolfing or what?

I am town and I tr Rondo for how his approach this game and chaotic Rondo is NAI, but the way they have kept everyone engaged and constantly pestering people's reads and even pushing on Wind is rand>townie imo.
No I'm quite literally town.

Rondo is a shell of himself. There's no pure town pings from him at all and I'm good at reading Rondo. He hasn't towntold or done anything that is giving me genuine feels.
You really haven't obv towned
Because I ruined that ability once I was able to copy that as wolf 🤷‍♀️
I disagree. You've obv towned since than. Especially sabi inv ... you were just obvious town which is why I wanted to obsessively get you mixexed because than we could NK someone else.

I don't know why others didn't see that.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Ok, anyways, I posted my last legacy list. I think Sabi in the null feels better than lean town ngl.

As I mentioned, my strong sr is more on Falcon in my POE but do with that what u will.

If I am wrong on 2-3 in my POE, I'd look at Tuutuu and Sabi.

I stated my confident towns earlier in Wind/Porscha/Nook/Rondo.
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 381
Preferred Pronouns: They them

Post by Sabiplz »

Anyway:

Whatever lucy flips: stare at Rondo tomorrow.

Hope I don't die tonight but if I do
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 225
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:53 pm Irt Dennis, my only issue was with their conflict in internal conviction with how they believe the gamestate is one where mafia are just blindly sheeping each other and laying back and eating popcorn. Yet then Dennis under that gamestate presumption votes me.

It feels a bit odd and goes against their gamestate views. Hence internal conviction conflict that feels scummy.

@Seanzie
I don't think people like it when I defend myself but I'm gonna go for it

I think I brought this up and I was talking about people sheeping porscha, of which there wasn't many (2 or 3?) at the time. So I really doubt all of them were, I think there is 0 chance that huuge fight breaks out if a mafia isn't in there fiddling about, but it was an idea. It supports my nook read too so I'm standing by it
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:57 pm
arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:56 pm

Who are these people?
Well I stated Deniss was one of them. There were others as well so you'd have to look back XD.

But I am quoting these for reference when town needs to look back if they are in a dire position
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:57 pm Ok, anyways, I posted my last legacy list. I think Sabi in the null feels better than lean town ngl.

As I mentioned, my strong sr is more on Falcon in my POE but do with that what u will.

If I am wrong on 2-3 in my POE, I'd look at Tuutuu and Sabi.

I stated my confident towns earlier in Wind/Porscha/Nook/Rondo.
Keep spewing me town
☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:50 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:44 pm WindwardAway

Porscha

Lilypetal

Neon
pyxxy
Sabiplz
DrWilgy

tutuu

Dennis
falcon45ca
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
RondoDimBuckle

lucy/Aro

I started from my earlier list, and didn't think too hard. I don't know if I can actually explain why Pyxxy and Sabi went up, but they did. Dennis I waffled because of a few posts that looked kind of townie, but saw some more that pinged me, so they went down a little. I decided to just join the entire lower-than-null group into one because I don't know if I could pick a main suspect out of those 4, and Lucy/Aro I don't feel as confident as I did earlier, but I do think they are by far the best chop, so I'mma just leave them there.
If you seriously have me this low you should probably chop me tomorrow, especially if lucy flips wolf
I strongly disagree

ImageImage

arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Dennis wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:58 pm
arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:53 pm Irt Dennis, my only issue was with their conflict in internal conviction with how they believe the gamestate is one where mafia are just blindly sheeping each other and laying back and eating popcorn. Yet then Dennis under that gamestate presumption votes me.

@Seanzie

I think I brought this up and I was talking about people sheeping porscha, of which there wasn't many (2 or 3?) at the time. So I really doubt all of them were, I think there is 0 chance that huuge fight breaks out if a mafia isn't in there fiddling about, but it was an idea. It supports my nook read too so I'm standing by it
what's ur nook read?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I'm gay nya
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Good luck and good night.

I hate mafia xoxoxo
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Anyways, was fun playing with you all! I hope I did my best and hope my legacy/gamestate reads help you all!!

Good luck and I believe in u guys!! You can win it and bring it home for town hehe
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:55 pm
Dennis wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:48 pm Who's name hasn't been in my mouth yet

Neon is towny enough
Sticking to my sabi town read for now
WWA looked towny I think

WWA is getting MAJOR town read by thread, could someone explain that please
legit read her ISO during night, that's your homework
WWA is the 'her' youre talking about right? You got it Mr. Pyxxy
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:58 pm Anyway:

Whatever lucy flips: stare at Rondo tomorrow.

Hope I don't die tonight but if I do
Hot
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:58 pm
Dennis wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:58 pm

@Seanzie

what's ur nook read?
bad
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Even though it was short, was nice meeting some of u <3

Pay more attention to my gamestate reads/towns.

More confident in those.

Follow then my potential POE/Scum and the players in null.

glgl!
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

As in I think nook is scum
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 102

Post by DrWilgy »

Good night
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I'm straight
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:00 pm I'm straight
Doubt
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 18
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

The thread is locked, flip incoming.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

@arogame123 has been chopped. He was...

Vanilla Town

@Kate has also flipped. She was...

Vanilla Town

It is now Night 1, you have 24 hours to submit night actions.

@arogame123
@Dennis
@DrWilgy
@falcon45ca
@Kate
@Lilypetal
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@Neon
@Porscha
@pyxxy
@RondoDimBuckle
@Sabiplz
@Seanzie
@tutuu
@WindwardAway

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 2]

Post by Marmot »

Night 1 has ended. @RondoDimBuckle has died. He was...

Vanilla Town

It is now Day 2, you have 48 hours. Hammer votes will be in effect after 12 hours have passed. With 12 alive, it takes 7 to hammer.

@Dennis
@DrWilgy
@falcon45ca
@Lilypetal
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@Neon
@Porscha
@pyxxy
@RondoDimBuckle
@Sabiplz
@Seanzie
@tutuu
@WindwardAway

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

OK maybe I'm an idiot and bad at mafia. I was going to come in and say I don't think it's Rondo.

I'm not going to push anyone or do anything because my reads have been shitty.

I'm quite lost.
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Disappointed
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Well this sucks
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

@pyxxy I did my homework and yeah I'm good with WWA being town
☆Princess Abigail☆

Hai.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Vote Pyx

ImageImage

tutuu
Posts in topic: 288

Post by tutuu »

hillo

my sleeping schedule got ruined. so im here

ill wall post so i dont get capped again. gotta take it seriously now

pyxxy, sabi, falcon, wilgy is my poe

rondo was in it too, as i was making notes during the night. him dying makes this easier (for me)

as i said i started getting cold feet on lucy. porscha made a solid point about how lucy being consensus scumread doesnt look likely for her to be mafia. rondo townreading her also made me realize that its optimal to go for rondo first (thats why i voted him)

rondo's reasons to tr lucy were sus, as sabi pointed out. he could have had tmi. or he was town with his crazy reads. in either case it made more sense to go for him first

i also rethinked about lucy - when she left her final legacy being me mafia and a scumread on kate/wwa - it was entirely based off me being mafia. but she didnt point it out. so there was some thought process there she just didnt word it

nook is cool with me. i dont think anyone else with his posts is towny, but for him they're fine. aro is very confident that nook is town and ill sheep

i think everyone else outside my poe should be obv town? neon should be obv town, i dont remember whos left

so, back to my poe. ill dedicate a separate post for them

[VOTE: Sabiplz] aubergine
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

I looked at lucy in hedgehog overnight and I can't say I blame the people who were pushing her for AtE cuz they looked pretty similar

At least we learned it's NAI

I've slept 4 of the last 36 hours so I'm dipping lol

If today goes like d1 I'm not catching up tomorrow lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Dennis wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:10 pm I looked at lucy in hedgehog overnight and I can't say I blame the people who were pushing her for AtE cuz they looked pretty similar

Some of us were saying it yesterday, shrugze
☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:10 pm I looked at lucy in hedgehog overnight and I can't say I blame the people who were pushing her for AtE cuz they looked pretty similar

Which is still awful and should not be a thing. It should not be eclectic that someone will react that way as either alignment let alone both

ImageImage

I think that nk functionally confirms what setup we're in right
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

pyxxy could be mafia because he made some posts that made me feel weird as i was reading them. as in, they had sussy parts

he felt out of tune

pyxxy as a villager gets mischopped every game

in hedgehog he got upset after it happened

in here, lets see from his lens if he's town:

u are pyxxy. u are town. u have lucy (who u think is mafia) emulating hedgehog 2.0

and yet, u and lucy are both at 5 votes each. u are competing wagons

and yet?

no emotion from pyxxy. no frustration. no anger

just some goofy out of tune posts

therefore, mafia

NOW

sabi expressed a confident townread on pyxxy

and that, similar to rondo + lucy, makes me feel like going for sabi first is optimal

sabi + pyxxy could be w/w

sabi could be mafia with TMI on pyxxy town

both of those seem reasonable

this is only bad if sabi is town and wrongly townread mafia pyxxy

but i dont wanna believe that. i wanna have faith in ppl that their meta reads on ppl they should know well (and sabi should know pyxxy well) - should be good

ergo, going for sabi before pyxxy makes sense to me

Like not 100% obviously but it looks like a doc dodge and most teams just kill wwa in the 6 setup right
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 102

Post by DrWilgy »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:05 pm OK maybe I'm an idiot and bad at mafia. I was going to come in and say I don't think it's Rondo.

I'm not going to push anyone or do anything because my reads have been shitty.

I'm quite lost.
Pretty convenient that the person you said there was a dif with Lucy on got shot eh?

Saves you some work right?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:12 pm

Really? If so I missed that (or at least don't remember it) other than lucy herself but I hadn't seen it as either alignment myself so I couldn't really trust her
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

as for the last 2 - falcon and wilgy

they are unreadable - to me and i think everyone else

wilgy i dont think is w/w with sabi. due to sabi questioning him so much in a bit theatrial way "let me poke ur brain etc" i dont think w/w do that

i was ready to suggest that there is 1 town and 1 wolf in rondo and sabi, and that they should thunderdome

so, anyway

from my pov, if sabi gets flipped

if they're town - i will trust pyxxy to be town. therefore - wilgy and falcon can die. and i dunno the third wolf

if they're mafia - pyxxy should die. and wilgy can be town. and falcon can be the 3rd mafia
☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:15 pm Like not 100% obviously but it looks like a doc dodge and most teams just kill wwa in the 6 setup right
Mm I don't do mech cause I suck at it but this sounds reasonably correct

ImageImage

Dennis wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:15 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:12 pm

Really? If so I missed that (or at least don't remember it) other than lucy herself but I hadn't seen it as either alignment myself so I couldn't really trust her
I was calling her town consistently and said the AtE didn't make her mafia

It's ok it was just an offhand petty comment lol
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:15 pm Like not 100% obviously but it looks like a doc dodge and most teams just kill wwa in the 6 setup right
yeah

Return to “Previous Heists”