ur a cool bean
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 404
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 2]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Intresting
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 288

Post by tutuu »

WWA
dennis
porscha
seanzie

lily
nook
neon

wilgy
falcon
pyxxy
sabi
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 225
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Neon wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:43 pmIntresting
Do you have an idea
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i'll be merciful and forgiving and put lily in dark green despite her 0/3 poe of arogame/tutuu/nook yesterday
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i almost put neon in yellow too as a self-defensive reflex but i'm choosing to be forgiving too

kumbayah, my lord :pray:
☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:46 pm
Do you have an idea
Not really. Lucy being town actually destroyed me.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:48 pm i almost put neon in yellow too as a self-defensive reflex but i'm choosing to be forgiving too

kumbayah, my lord :pray:
Should've put me red tbh tbh

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Neon wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:49 pm
Do you have an idea
don't lose hope little buster

when things go grim ...

when all hope is lost ...

when the morale is at an all time low ...

that is the time for heroes to shine
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:50 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:49 pm
Do you have an idea
don't lose hope little buster

when things go grim ...

when all hope is lost ...

when the morale is at an all time low ...

that is the time for heroes to shine
I'm not a hero

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

PUT YOUR CHINS UP

STIFFEN UP THOSE UPPER LIPS

IT'S WINNABLE

GAME IS STILL WINNABLE

NO MATTER WHAT

NEVER GIVE UP
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 102

Post by DrWilgy »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:30 pm @DrWilgy i never tried to set up sus on you.
I was pushing you to do something I can read you based off because you were literally giving me nothing to read you on.
Why are you being disingenuous?
Perhaps saying set up a sus was incorrect on how to voice how I felt, but more so forcibly leaving my option open with somewhat lukewarm responses to me.
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:39 am Good morning,

WWA claim seems believeable

I'm whelmed at Wilgz catch up but eh I will give him a few days

Aro literally dip out of the thread in the weirdest way possible (OK maybe I'm conf biased)
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:13 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:08 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:02 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:01 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:38 pm
tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:34 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:27 pm Lol, are you serious? That is not at all how I recall day of hedgehog going.

If rondo wasnt a broken record about lucy she wouldnt have had that issue in the first place, and like you pointed out earlier, she only had 3 votes and the threadstate was not that hard against her;
Who else really besides rondo and syn were pushing lucy? Rondo was right in that she was probably doing some kind of reaction to being caught early, but you'll notice she never actually gave up because she was aware that nobody was really believing in rondo. She really kinda pulled herself up by her bootstraps tbh
so you're arguing that since this time lucy gave up for real and left she's town now?

i suppose it's not impossible, but this gameplay is so unfun and unreasonable. it's not fun to play like that, not fun to try to read it either
It isnt the only part of my argument at all. The situation isn't identical, is my argument. Rondo and syn were the only real pushers on lucy day 1 and day 2 last time. This time the entire threadstate barring rondo wilgy and I guess kate, are SR'ing her.

You postured option 3) shes a wolf getting sr'd by a lot of townies.
How likely do you believe this option to be than the other 2 I put forward? I think on day 1 when you are working with someone who is a capable wolf, it is unlikely they are caught like this without straight up slipping or getting unluckily mech'd on a n0. There was no slip or n0. I believe that while option 3 is always *possible*, is it the *least likely* of the options. Even if you really truly believe lucy is wolfing, I believe you would think my option 1 is more likely than option 3. Option 3 is lazy.
Porscha is also town. Sweet.
Love to hear a hot take from you (with explanation)
I have read this page and skimmed the page prior. Porscha appears to be thinking and you appear to be tonally matching your town game. Everyone else is still pretty NAI.

It seems that Lucy has accrued alot of thread tension. IDK how to read it, but if it's legitimately a copy of what happened in Hedgehog as explained by Tutuu, I would like to know what the thread thinks to do with this to generate data. The game loss in hedgehog was not from the fact that we didn't yeet Lucy, BUT more so we didn't resolve the tension created by Lucy thus negating the amount of data town had to work with.
This just feels like cotton candy.

None of this is stuff that literally wasn't said already in thread. Where's original Wilgz thots I know and love?
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:01 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:50 pm

It isnt the only part of my argument at all. The situation isn't identical, is my argument. Rondo and syn were the only real pushers on lucy day 1 and day 2 last time. This time the entire threadstate barring rondo wilgy and I guess kate, are SR'ing her.

How likely do you believe this option to be than the other 2 I put forward? I think on day 1 when you are working with someone who is a capable wolf, it is unlikely they are caught like this without straight up slipping or getting unluckily mech'd on a n0. There was no slip or n0. I believe that while option 3 is always *possible*, is it the *least likely* of the options. Even if you really truly believe lucy is wolfing, I believe you would think my option 1 is more likely than option 3. Option 3 is lazy.
I have read this page and skimmed the page prior. Porscha appears to be thinking and you appear to be tonally matching your town game. Everyone else is still pretty NAI.

It seems that Lucy has accrued alot of thread tension. IDK how to read it, but if it's legitimately a copy of what happened in Hedgehog as explained by Tutuu, I would like to know what the thread thinks to do with this to generate data. The game loss in hedgehog was not from the fact that we didn't yeet Lucy, BUT more so we didn't resolve the tension created by Lucy thus negating the amount of data town had to work with.

None of this is stuff that literally wasn't said already in thread. Where's original Wilgz thots I know and love?
I have read two pages and do not have the data.

Perhaps fill me in?
... You can read wilgz.

You aren't impressing me. You are too busy trying to cozy up to people and not actually solving. Do something
I don't think it's disingenuous to note that instead of poking and prodding my takes that you thought were empty, you just called them meh and moved on. I don't think that's actually wanting to solve me.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 381
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:52 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:30 pm @DrWilgy i never tried to set up sus on you.
I was pushing you to do something I can read you based off because you were literally giving me nothing to read you on.
Perhaps saying set up a sus was incorrect on how to voice how I felt, but more so forcibly leaving my option open with somewhat lukewarm responses to me.

Aro literally dip out of the thread in the weirdest way possible (OK maybe I'm conf biased)
tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:34 pm
so you're arguing that since this time lucy gave up for real and left she's town now?

i suppose it's not impossible, but this gameplay is so unfun and unreasonable. it's not fun to play like that, not fun to try to read it either

Perhaps fill me in?
... You can read wilgz.

You aren't impressing me. You are too busy trying to cozy up to people and not actually solving. Do something
I don't think it's disingenuous to note that instead of poking and prodding my takes that you thought were empty, you just called them meh and moved on. I don't think that's actually wanting to solve me.
Because my focus was on lucy and your stuff was fine for D1. You are the one that asked for space and time to read the thread.
I gave you that. I even gave you an olive branch.

What scum motivation I have to push you in back burner when I know I would die early this game because it needs to happen for game state reasons? You don't think I would be pushing you instead?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

@Sabiplz whats your pyxxy read now?

@pyxxy whats your sabi read now?

@falcon45ca do you have reads?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

If you want to conf bias me leaving you be Wilgz as scum motivated then go ahead. I can't change your mind.

I can't win in any situation because eif I kept pushing you I would be scummy. If I give you breathing room I'm scummy.

Fuck me.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

tutuu wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:56 pm @Sabiplz whats your pyxxy read now?

He's still town side of null

Nothing from the flips has made me change my read in him from last time
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

I think wilgy and sabi are both town
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

If there HAD to be one between them I would lean wilgy being wolf, but I could not tell you why
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:57 pm

bet

im curious if u have any scumreads beside me

i anticipated that rondo would be your scumread - you mentioned that you changed your mind on him overnight though - but asking u about ur read on a dead person probably doesnt matter regardless of ur alignment

so yeah, curious if u sus anyone else alongside me
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:51 pm PUT YOUR CHINS UP

IT'S WINNABLE

GAME IS STILL WINNABLE

NO MATTER WHAT

NEVER GIVE UP
Too late really

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

tutuu wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:59 pm

bet

i anticipated that rondo would be your scumread - you mentioned that you changed your mind on him overnight though - but asking u about ur read on a dead person probably doesnt matter regardless of ur alignment

You, falcon, and a wee bit of Nook ( I'm going to poke seanzie later to help me with Nook)

I have a good amount of town folks I have 100% belief are never scum :
WWA
Porscha
Seanzie
Dennis

Town but I'm scared of them:
Lily

Some towny nulls but I am staring at them hard:
Pyxxy
Neon
Wilgz

Does that help you with my world view atm?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Neon wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:03 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:51 pm PUT YOUR CHINS UP

IT'S WINNABLE

GAME IS STILL WINNABLE

NO MATTER WHAT

NEVER GIVE UP
Too late really
real life can be 10 times more scary and demoralizing

this is a training round

a safe spot to train emotional endurance - in a silly online game

this game - an opportunity to train perseverance

ITS FREE XP

DONT WASTE IT GAMERS
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:04 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:59 pm

bet

You, falcon, and a wee bit of Nook ( I'm going to poke seanzie later to help me with Nook)

I have a good amount of town folks I have 100% belief are never scum :
WWA
Porscha
Seanzie
Dennis

Town but I'm scared of them:
Lily

Some towny nulls but I am staring at them hard:
Pyxxy
Neon
Wilgz

Does that help you with my world view atm?
it does yeah since i didnt know your world view at all
☆Princess Abigail☆

I think Tutuu Sabi can legit be W/W.

Tutuu especially felt to me like someone who felt off during me and Lucy. Others pointed it out better than me.

The Sabi Tutuu stuff of today feels like distancing and theatre to me.

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:55 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:52 pm

Perhaps fill me in?
... You can read wilgz.

Because my focus was on lucy and your stuff was fine for D1. You are the one that asked for space and time to read the thread.
I gave you that. I even gave you an olive branch.

What scum motivation I have to push you in back burner when I know I would die early this game because it needs to happen for game state reasons? You don't think I would be pushing you instead?
Aye, but I also asked for help getting my feet into the thread. I still feel half lost honestly.

Why do you think you'd die early for gamestate reasons? You don't think that there was enough weight between you, Tutuu, Neon and Lucy that may drive the resolve tension away from you?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Neon wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:09 pm The Sabi Tutuu stuff of today feels like distancing and theatre to me.
feel free to make that read, i just wanna point out that i'm not the one self voting and doing all those things, neither yesterday nor today (re: theater)

today i've been extremely reasonable and calm

and yesterday i just went a bit ham coz idk that's how i usually am, it's funny to me, its entertaining

but im dialing it back now because ... that's what i need to do! no more goofing around!
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:57 pm If you want to conf bias me leaving you be Wilgz as scum motivated then go ahead. I can't change your mind.

I can't win in any situation because eif I kept pushing you I would be scummy. If I give you breathing room I'm scummy.

Fuck me.
I don't think that I'm at the point where I'm conf biased at this stage, I needed to understand why I may have this guy take and I think I've accomplished that at least now.

I think it's also not a matter of pushing me vs giving me room, it was how you interacted with me. You gave me room yes, but we're in a negative stance. You asked for my opinions on the low posters specifically and I don't know why. You've also not actually interfaced with the reads I have made implying that I'm just copying someone else. I want to know why you think these things, not that you think them.

I hope that makes sense. I don't mean to make you feel damned if you do damned if you don't because I totally get how that could hurt wim.
Image Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

im vehemently confident wilgy and sabi aren't w/w due to them mostly just talking to each other all game. thats all i remember from wilgy this game - talking to sabi

so ... im debating if i should go for pyxxy or falcon first, given that either of those could potentially be w/w with wilgers, whereas sabi cant. (so, they could be in less teams, so mathematically ... arithmetically ... geometrically ... something something EV)

i probably shouldnt try to solve all by myself lol, just waiting for input from the rest of the town

but yeah i am clarifying that im not tunneling sabi right now
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:13 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:09 pm The Sabi Tutuu stuff of today feels like distancing and theatre to me.
feel free to make that read, i just wanna point out that i'm not the one self voting and doing all those things, neither yesterday nor today (re: theater)

today i've been extremely reasonable and calm

and yesterday i just went a bit ham coz idk that's how i usually am, it's funny to me, its entertaining

but im dialing it back now because ... that's what i need to do! no more goofing around!
This is true but you also feel like the one who was taking the most wolfy approach of the situation we were put in yesterday.

I will feel awful if you are town for saying that.

I dunno... Sabi probably reacts to that stuff the way they did in all situations...

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

tutuu wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:46 pm WWA
dennis
porscha
seanzie

lily
nook
neon

wilgy
falcon
pyxxy
sabi
I saw and digested abit of your assoc analysis, but is there a reason why you think I'm scummy in isolation or is it all based on team analysis?
Image Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Neon wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:17 pm I will feel awful if you are town for saying that.
please dont (feel awful)

this is a sign that mafia games are toxic

mafia is a game. games are supposed to be fun

if you are in a situation where you'd feel awful in a game - something went wrong

dont ever feel awful for misreading me or mischopping me or scumreading me or pressuring me or anything

that's the game we're playing, that's what we do

if u are afraid of some kind of a reaction or a clapback from the person ur wrongly scumreading - thats their fault for being toxic. it's got nothing to do with u

please, dont ever let people make you feel bad for scumreading them in a game

and have fun
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Also now that Rondo's flipped, Pyxxy's whole "what if Rondo is role fishing" is very weird. I'll need to think on this.

Does someone have a reference to the primary reasons Pyxxy was being sussd yesterday?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

tutuu wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:21 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:17 pm I will feel awful if you are town for saying that.
please dont (feel awful)

if you are in a situation where you'd feel awful in a game - something went wrong

dont ever feel awful for misreading me or mischopping me or scumreading me or pressuring me or anything

if u are afraid of some kind of a reaction or a clapback from the person ur wrongly scumreading - thats their fault for being toxic. it's got nothing to do with u

and have fun
Tutuu you are always a pleasure to play with btw. Ty.
Image Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:18 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:46 pm WWA
dennis
porscha
seanzie

lily
nook
neon

wilgy
falcon
pyxxy
sabi
I saw and digested abit of your assoc analysis, but is there a reason why you think I'm scummy in isolation or is it all based on team analysis?
it's all in isolation

i have no team analysis

no w/w reads (i thought i did, but i misremembered a sabi post about pyxxy)

only thing i have is wilgy and sabi not w/w

and i dont even think youre scummy per se. i cant read you. and i just townread most other people
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Fair enough.
Image Image Image
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:14 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:57 pm If you want to conf bias me leaving you be Wilgz as scum motivated then go ahead. I can't change your mind.

Fuck me.
I don't think that I'm at the point where I'm conf biased at this stage, I needed to understand why I may have this guy take and I think I've accomplished that at least now.

I think it's also not a matter of pushing me vs giving me room, it was how you interacted with me. You gave me room yes, but we're in a negative stance. You asked for my opinions on the low posters specifically and I don't know why. You've also not actually interfaced with the reads I have made implying that I'm just copying someone else. I want to know why you think these things, not that you think them.

I hope that makes sense. I don't mean to make you feel damned if you do damned if you don't because I totally get how that could hurt wim.
OK so why I ask for Nook and falcon:

- they weren't that talked about in the thread so I wanted organic, non gmo, vegan Wilgz content

- you know them both better than I do hence why I wanted your takes on them.

---

The reasons why I thought your Sean and Porscha reads felt cotton candy because everyone had stated those reads. It felt like you were not saying your own thoughts.

Anything else?
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:21 pm
please dont (feel awful)

and have fun
Thanks...I can't do that right now but thank you for this so much... it means a lot to hear someone say this.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Your amazing... and now I want to sit in your pocket and that's bad cause this is how I lose games lol

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

The reason I'm not interacting with neon sring me because she always do lately and if I react to it she will get upset at me so I'm just going to let them sr me if it makes her happy. I'm not going to fight it.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

thank you both for your kind replies wilgy and neon

neon - just have fun

you could correctly find me as town

you could mischop me

you could correctly find me as mafia

you could get fooled by me

the most important thing is that you just don't feel bad. no one should feel bad or anxious, and we shouldn't normalize people feeling bad over games

dont hesitate to make the read "i think tutuu is being way too nice to pocket me. she is playing on my emotions"

feel free to make any read. i put this in the thread, anything i put can be subjected to suspicion

im just clarifying pre-emptively that u shouldnt feel worried that you shouldnt suspect me being nice. u can suspect me for anything u want. it's not off-limits

the sky is your limit sailor moon girl, make any read you want and have as much fun as you can
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:31 pm The reason I'm not interacting with neon sring me because she always do lately and if I react to it she will get upset at me so I'm just going to let them sr me if it makes her happy. I'm not going to fight it.
I won't get upset as long as you don't like yell at me. I'm not a porcelain doll I just want to play the game...

Talk to me pls.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:39 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:31 pm The reason I'm not interacting with neon sring me because she always do lately and if I react to it she will get upset at me so I'm just going to let them sr me if it makes her happy. I'm not going to fight it.
I won't get upset as long as you don't like yell at me. I'm not a porcelain doll I just want to play the game...

Talk to me pls.
Your like literally one of the best friends I've ever made playing this game sabi...I want to keep playing the game with you and not have you avoid me in it.

If I'm wrong I want to find you.

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:40 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:39 pm

Talk to me pls.
Your like literally one of the best friends I've ever made playing this game sabi...I want to keep playing the game with you and not have you avoid me in it.

If I'm wrong I want to find you.
Thoughts on the read list I gave tutuu.

Can I see yours.

We compare notes?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Thread went to bed gn
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Porscha »

tutuu wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:31 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:29 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:28 pm I never expressed a confident townread on pyxxy.

I said he was town side of null and seemed towny.
@tutuu where did I express a confident tr on pyxxy

Why did you neglect lucy screaming you were scum in your sheeping thing and only pointing to me?
hm

i could have sworn u did

but i searched for pyxxy in ur iso and i dont see it

i saw a post that u were shading porscha accusing her that she wants to mischop pyxxy next

but u didnt express a confident townread on pyxxy no

huh

"Why did you neglect lucy screaming you were scum in your sheeping thing and only pointing to me?"

as for this - well, why wouldnt i neglect it? its a wrong read. i know im town

but she scumread u before she had a breakdown. lucy tends to have good reads, so im willing to sheep that one
nothing funnier than reading lucy's sr on tutuu is wrong but lucy's sr on sabi is right cuz lucy has good reads. just not on tutuu apparently
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 387
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:15 pm Like not 100% obviously but it looks like a doc dodge and most teams just kill wwa in the 6 setup right
Actually I think the scumteam thought the same that I did, that Rondo fake cc'd me by saying he lied about being in the protect setup because he was the other town PR which would be a roleblocker

I'm just saying this now cause I obviously wasn't going to say that I thought rondo was either pr or covering for pr yesterday 😅

Idk though, you probably have a point cause if it were the 6lock setup they would've killed me anyway since there'd be no protection on me.

Ftr i haven't caught up yet, unfortunately I'm swamped with work today so catchup is gonna have to be later but I'll pop in when I can
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Neon wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:09 pm I think Tutuu Sabi can legit be W/W.

Tutuu especially felt to me like someone who felt off during me and Lucy. Others pointed it out better than me.

The Sabi Tutuu stuff of today feels like distancing and theatre to me.
Idk, I think Sabi is town, not really sure why but I've thought that since some point yesterday in the middle of the day
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:21 pm Also now that Rondo's flipped, Pyxxy's whole "what if Rondo is role fishing" is very weird. I'll need to think on this.

Does someone have a reference to the primary reasons Pyxxy was being sussd yesterday?
This point I agree with, that's the first thought I had after the thought that Rondo was killed in a PR hunt.
I think pyxxy started out getting sussed for talking about mech at the start of the game and then idk what happened later. I pushed him directly for tagging you and asking for a second opinion on thinking Rondo was scum out of that interaction between Rondo/Nook/me where I openly claimed PR.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:55 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:21 pm Also now that Rondo's flipped, Pyxxy's whole "what if Rondo is role fishing" is very weird. I'll need to think on this.

This point I agree with, that's the first thought I had after the thought that Rondo was killed in a PR hunt.
I think pyxxy started out getting sussed for talking about mech at the start of the game and then idk what happened later. I pushed him directly for tagging you and asking for a second opinion on thinking Rondo was scum out of that interaction between Rondo/Nook/me where I openly claimed PR.
And then other scumreads on Rondo followed, and I got the usual "I don't see why you think it's unreasonable to scumread rondo" from someone but I don't remember who other than that it wasn't one of the others who had postcapped by then. Like, aro clearing Rondo and Nook was one of the reasons I was reluctant to vote him, even though I kind of grilled him over scumreading the lowposters, and also knew that he was going to have to flip sooner or later to resolve the Lucy debate from earlier in the day. Because I thought he and I were on the same page as to why Rondo and Nook weren't scummy for their interactions with me. (idk if he also thought Rondo was a PR or PR covering, but he must've at least agreed that Rondo was legitimately trying to smoke me out in good faith)

Return to “Previous Heists”