Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 387
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 2]

Post by WindwardAway »

Neon wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:00 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:56 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:52 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:01 am I've put aside my sabi worry too solve within the more pressing concerns

Tutuu and falcon.

Sabi work with me what are you feeling in a much detail as possible. What do you think of these wagon comps?
At the moment:

Tutuu has literally uwued her wagon to be dead. Her solving this game has been wolfsided through out.

You know how tutuu usually is bouncing around the game with different solves and world views. This game she has been like stuck on me (even tho she keeps saying she has no case on me and ignores lucy legacy on her).

The fact her wagon is dying like this is scaring me.

Falcon: I get why Sean sr him but to use D2 as the day to push falcon esp when we didn't have much info from eod1 is just like ugh. The wagon dying is also weird. I do think his posting in the last few hours have some shades of town falcon so I'm rethinking.

What are your thoughts
Mostly I don't like the staticness of the wagons all day. I'm still not TRing Tutuu but I've noticed people who are pretty heavily SRd just not being pushed and I've noticed the wagons have been static all game. Feels like woofs are content to let town kill itself. Now the question is what players align with that?

Tutuu doesn't really Tutuu has been willing to try to form new wagons.

Unfortunately you are kinda like that. You've heavily been focused on keeping the status quo.

Low posters also like that. I don't think I've been like that. Or Porscha or Lily.
This is a towny post from Neon
Not that it changes my read on her, just reinforces it more
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 381
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:22 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:49 pm No one wants to fucking work with me except neon.

Everyone saw my name in pl and thought sabi is wolf and has given me zero benefit of the doubt.
I'm working with you on pushing tutuu but you've ignored me the entire day
We have barley been on at the same time and you have been engaging with others.

I. Just feel. Like no one else except us sees tutuu pocketing people and it's. Making me fjkzmsnxlanzbkz
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 404
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

tutuu wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:24 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:23 pm Speaking of post capping... am I post capped?
you have until 260
9 posts left? I think.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 254
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:21 pm I should have done more day 1 analysis on lucy wagonomics like I said but god I just didnt have it in me to find the time for that

There had to have been at least 1 wolf on lucy when lucy and tutuu were tied right
I think you mean lucy and me?

I asked earlier today if someone had a record of the wagons
pyxxy wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:10 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:21 pm Also now that Rondo's flipped, Pyxxy's whole "what if Rondo is role fishing" is very weird. I'll need to think on this.

Does someone have a reference to the primary reasons Pyxxy was being sussd yesterday?
I endorse WWA's explanation but literally don't take my word for it XD

If someone has a record of who was on my wagon when it was tied with lucy/arogame that might be helpful in getting explanations from those people as to why they scumread me

pretty sure nook was on me for the porscha sheep but idk why he stayed?

tutuu has been clear as to why

Neon has me as scum in her reads and sometimes that's just how she rolls

I feel like 4th person was WWA, again has been clear about why, and 5th.....no idea

yeah okay took me a second to realize marmot likes putting VCs in a helpful post:
Marmot wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:13 am Vote Counts

Day 1

9 - lucy => arogame123 - pyxxy, Seanzie, Sabiplz, falcon45ca, WindwardAway, Dennis, Lilypetal, Porscha, DrWilgy
3 - pyxxy - NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, tutuu, Neon
1 - falcon45ca - arogame123
1 - Sabiplz - RondoDimBuckle
(edited the => to be - to make it clearer that arogame was the sub)
so I'm pretty sure my wagon at the tie was you (Porscha), nook, tutuu, WWA, and a 5th person that idr

I don't think the 5th was Neon I think she voted me near EOD?

don't really remember the lucy wagon but I was on it, obviously, bc of my sr on lucy/arogame
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:21 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:15 pm I will play president today.

Eliminate tutuu.

If they are town yall can literally murder me tomorrow after I leave a legacy. I won't fight or ate or whatever.

Just please just do this because right now tutuu is a wolf. I am willing to bank my slot on that.

Heck if tutuu flips mafia yall can kill me tomorrow incase there's the fear of w/w

@Neon
@Lilypetal
@Porscha
@Seanzie
@Dennis
This is not what I want and it is never what I want
Well unfortunately if I die now, no one will kill tutuu I already know this.
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 105

Post by falcon45ca »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:16 pm Look at tutuu now:

Her wagon died and she has put in any effort in solving and engaging with the game.

Hasnt tried or even attempted to make a scum case on me.

Is this not odd to yall

Am I crazy

Is this fucking karma for my wolf Rands
[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 288

Post by tutuu »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:28 pm

Her wagon died and she has put in any effort in solving and engaging with the game.

Is this not odd to yall

Am I crazy

I hope the USA annexes Canada.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

tutuu wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:04 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:00 pm i feel like the way that u can see sabi as wolf here is that

they are hyper focusing on the correctness / logic of micro things

like, if there is X (X being, something, a sentence, a word, etc) - sabi is blasting it with their cannon

and yeah cool - they might be correct that X is what they say

but the correctness of minor things isnt necessarily relevant to ppl's alignments

in contrast, im a lot more messy, ive probably contradicted myself a few times, and i probably havent said the most consistent or logical or sensible things

but on a macro level - its all there. like im trying to stretch myself as thin as i can and solve the game and look at things on a macro level, ignoring micro things. so naturally im bound to trip up and not be fully consistent coz im constantly thinking of trying to solve the whole game like a good villager, and i might not remember to post every thought i've had, i might misremember some stuff, et cetera
@WindwardAway appealing to u as ur voting me

im wary of paranoia that might be aimed at me due to this post im writing

i have done this as town (appealing to people) - its ... while i understand why people can be paranoid of it, the town mindset of why u might wanna do that should be obv too right
It's not that appealing to people is inherently scummy but it's like you made a call to arms while two townies were fighting it out (if Neon is town as I think she is) and that's what looks terrible.

In your favor, yeah, pairing two town as w/w is a bit of an odd move, I'll admit that. But it felt like you were gunning for either one to flip, you didn't care which, and you just as easily couldve switched up your push the day after to adjust to the thread state after one of them flipped. And hey, look, Lucy flipped town, you're not pushing Neon, but you're pushing falcon and Sabi. I forgot who your third scumread is because you didn't say much about them other than that they exist.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

tutuu wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:29 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:28 pm

Is this not odd to yall

Am I crazy

I hope the USA annexes Canada.
War of 1812. Bring it
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:07 pm I've only been mildy paying attention today as I've been stuck in work hell.

I will advise that there is a strange level of concern in that we went from JUST Tutuu and Falcon to a 4 way split wagon tie.

Makes me think wolbes are putting in alot of effort to shift momentum for some reason without context.
Yeah I hate it
I think one of Tutuu/Falcon is scum, if not both
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

tutuu wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:14 pm Honestly surprising her name is WindwardAway, on how many new lines does your phone show your name as? 5?

Poor girl has to scroll down for 5 minutes just to enter her username to log in :sob: :sob: :sob:

@WindwardAway
Lmao
Fortunately the vote count thing shows correctly, it's just the dumb setup table that requires scrolling
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:20 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:47 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:41 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:34 pm Vote Pyx

This needs traction again

Give me some Cliff Notes on pyxxy if you don't mind
Day 1 CW

Don't like their posts

Felt off to me D1 especially interactions with sabi.

They kinda feel sideliney and like they are taking advantage of easy wagons and votes to me

Vibes
um

I'm on nook

I guess you could call that an easy wagon because I just had to click the little dot next to nook's name and then click "Submit vote"

but clearly it's a hard wagon to get off the ground despite the thread loving to talk about how many people scumread nook

why is it hard? I'm not sure.

if nook is scum, then probably because there's not enough actually pressure to bus him, lots of time left in the day, etc

if he's town, then I bet it's because the wolves are all already voting elsewhere and wanted to wait for more townies to jump on nook before committing themselves

I also feel like both wagons collapsing might be a factor here but I'm still stewing on that

overall I honestly feel like I just helped let other townies move their votes with less fear of getting yelled at* and we're going to benefit from this

*it does appear yelling has happened anyway but sometimes you gotta crack a few eggs am I right
I'm not super interested in the nook wagon
And probably forgot the reasons that you were, cause all I remember is that you were NOT interested in nook yesterday because you were pushing rondo and not nook over treatment of my PR claim.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:30 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:00 pm i feel like the way that u can see sabi as wolf here is that

like, if there is X (X being, something, a sentence, a word, etc) - sabi is blasting it with their cannon

but the correctness of minor things isnt necessarily relevant to ppl's alignments

in contrast, im a lot more messy, ive probably contradicted myself a few times, and i probably havent said the most consistent or logical or sensible things

but on a macro level - its all there. like im trying to stretch myself as thin as i can and solve the game and look at things on a macro level, ignoring micro things. so naturally im bound to trip up and not be fully consistent coz im constantly thinking of trying to solve the whole game like a good villager, and i might not remember to post every thought i've had, i might misremember some stuff, et cetera

i have done this as town (appealing to people) - its ... while i understand why people can be paranoid of it, the town mindset of why u might wanna do that should be obv too right
It's not that appealing to people is inherently scummy but it's like you made a call to arms while two townies were fighting it out (if Neon is town as I think she is) and that's what looks terrible.

In your favor, yeah, pairing two town as w/w is a bit of an odd move, I'll admit that. But it felt like you were gunning for either one to flip, you didn't care which, and you just as easily couldve switched up your push the day after to adjust to the thread state after one of them flipped. And hey, look, Lucy flipped town, you're not pushing Neon, but you're pushing falcon and Sabi. I forgot who your third scumread is because you didn't say much about them other than that they exist.
Oh no, my Neon scumread rode entirely on lucy being mafia

I didn't call neon mafia for her individual stuff, it was all in the context of bussing and w/w stuff that i thought were there

u said it urself i didnt push neon at all after lucy flipped

and yeah - whats wrong with pushing falcon and sabi? i dont rly got your issues with that when reading your posts, it feels like you have issues with it but im not rly understanding

my other 2 "scumreads" (poe) are wilgy and pyxxy
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:07 pm I've only been mildy paying attention today as I've been stuck in work hell.

I will advise that there is a strange level of concern in that we went from JUST Tutuu and Falcon to a 4 way split wagon tie.

Makes me think wolbes are putting in alot of effort to shift momentum for some reason without context.
Yeah I hate it

Then who would be the wolves directing the wagon movement? Cuz it's not tutuu or I, we are the wagons
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

tutuu wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:23 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:20 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:30 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:58 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:42 pm You were just on the sidelines going "yeah both of them are mafia together"
i just had a thought

what if

the reason i appeared this way, on the sidelines, to you and others like porscha

is because lucy and neon were very emotional

and i wasnt

(well, i was pretty loud and yelly but, not the same kind of emotion. not sure if im explaining this with the proper words. but it makes sense in my head)
Tbf my read of you had nothing to do about being on the sidelines lol
Idk how I missed that reply from tutuu
Did I miss a page?
Anyway for me it wasn't about the emotion. It was that Lucy and neon were directly interacting with and addressing each other but tutuu was just calling out to the thread, "hey look, two scum interacting!"
oh i see

well thats just how i roll. when i decide i have a read i talk about the person in third person

i dont really ... care about asking them questions lol. it just doesnt seem very useful to me

u can notice i havent asked sabi anything. i dont need to. i just dont believe in doing stuff like that, its not like if i ask them question they will just roll over and die if they're mafia

if i dont have a read on soemone i will ask them stuff but if ive made up my mind - then its just over for that person

im not claiming that this is a good playstyle LOL but idk thats just what i naturally lean to
I can believe it's a playstyle difference but you've directed at least a couple questions at me so idk
I guess you weren't scumreading me, though
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:27 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:21 pm

Eliminate tutuu.

If they are town yall can literally murder me tomorrow after I leave a legacy. I won't fight or ate or whatever.

Just please just do this because right now tutuu is a wolf. I am willing to bank my slot on that.

Heck if tutuu flips mafia yall can kill me tomorrow incase there's the fear of w/w

@Neon
@Lilypetal
@Porscha
@Seanzie
@Dennis
This is not what I want and it is never what I want
Well unfortunately if I die now, no one will kill tutuu I already know this.
This is an extreme reaction to something you don't know the result of

8 left

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:29 pm Dennis is the other person I keep forgetting exists in the game. I seem to tr him less than most he is absolutely not towncore for me
He was here and then.....he was gone

possibly weird take incoming with some WIFOM

if dennis afks on nook for the rest of today, then dennis even more town, might even lock him town
if he comes back then....sus, would move dennis from town to null for me
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:34 pm

Yeah I hate it

Then who would be the wolves directing the wagon movement? Cuz it's not tutuu or I, we are the wagons
good argument for why u should unvote tutuu
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:24 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:22 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:49 pm No one wants to fucking work with me except neon.

Everyone saw my name in pl and thought sabi is wolf and has given me zero benefit of the doubt.
I'm working with you on pushing tutuu but you've ignored me the entire day
We have barley been on at the same time and you have been engaging with others.

I. Just feel. Like no one else except us sees tutuu pocketing people and it's. Making me fjkzmsnxlanzbkz
That's true, yeah

Idk if id call it pocketing cause if she's been trying to pocket me then she hasn't been doing such a great job at it
I'm listening to what she says but it's not exactly convincing me that she's town 🤷

I'm fine with sitting on this wagon tho I'm not gonna be around for EoD so I hope it isn't a wasted vote
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:34 pm I can believe it's a playstyle difference but you've directed at least a couple questions at me so idk
I guess you weren't scumreading me, though
yeah, i didnt make up my mind yet on u
☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:36 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:29 pm Dennis is the other person I keep forgetting exists in the game. I seem to tr him less than most he is absolutely not towncore for me

if dennis afks on nook for the rest of today, then dennis even more town, might even lock him town
This feels backwards lol

7 left

ImageImage

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

tutuu wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:34 pm

Oh no, my Neon scumread rode entirely on lucy being mafia

I didn't call neon mafia for her individual stuff, it was all in the context of bussing and w/w stuff that i thought were there

u said it urself i didnt push neon at all after lucy flipped

and yeah - whats wrong with pushing falcon and sabi? i dont rly got your issues with that when reading your posts, it feels like you have issues with it but im not rly understanding

my other 2 "scumreads" (poe) are wilgy and pyxxy
Cause you're pushing Sabi based off Lucy's legacy when Lucy's legacy was also that you're scum
And if town, wouldn't you be more hesitant to sheep her reads knowing they weren't perfect?

Also if I hadn't claimed pr I'm fairly certain you'd be pushing me for my discourse too
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Yeah I hate it

Pyxxy i could definitely see diverting a wagon
Not sure who else tbh
Considered lily but that feels too tinfoily
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Yeah I hate it

sounds like you and wilgy are on the same page

I wish wilgy had cooked this take a little more :( feels like an appetizer when we could have had an entree
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Neon wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:37 pm
pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:36 pm

This feels backwards lol

7 left
yeah maybe this is too WIFOM to draw a conclusion from, slash I think we just have different reads on dennis in this game maybe?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Like ngl I think the team is one of falcon/tutuu, and Pyxxy, and someone else I'm probably misreading and will never catch.
I also have a bad track record with this so I don't even trust my own reads lol, this is just what I'm thinking rn.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:38 pm Also if I hadn't claimed pr I'm fairly certain you'd be pushing me for my discourse too
hey thats 100% true LOL
WindwardAway wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:38 pm Cause you're pushing Sabi based off Lucy's legacy when Lucy's legacy was also that you're scum
And if town, wouldn't you be more hesitant to sheep her reads knowing they weren't perfect?
nah because lucy had sabi as mafia when lucy was in a normal state of mind. she came in tryharding, she produced sabi scumread. from the very start of the day. cool

i also had lucy as town at that time

then she babyraged at the votes on her. i found it sussy wussy and i started calling her mafia. she started calling me mafia in response

so its very different. lucy's mind state when she produced sabi sr and tutuu sr
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

tutuu I thought you had to go to bed?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Her sr of me was based off fear of my wolf meta and not actually a sr of me.

Jfc stop being a revisionist tutuu
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:42 pm tutuu I thought you had to go to bed?
i got immersed lol

i like mafia its fun
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

How can anyone find this game fun
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

tutuu wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:41 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:38 pm Also if I hadn't claimed pr I'm fairly certain you'd be pushing me for my discourse too
hey thats 100% true LOL
WindwardAway wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:38 pm Cause you're pushing Sabi based off Lucy's legacy when Lucy's legacy was also that you're scum
nah because lucy had sabi as mafia when lucy was in a normal state of mind. she came in tryharding, she produced sabi scumread. from the very start of the day. cool

i also had lucy as town at that time

then she babyraged at the votes on her. i found it sussy wussy and i started calling her mafia. she started calling me mafia in response

so its very different. lucy's mind state when she produced sabi sr and tutuu sr
OK fair enough I guess
Idk though, it was early in the game and the issue with that is that early reads, while possibly dead-on, can also be wildly inaccurate from lack of data. I'm less likely to be convinced of a dead villager's early read than their legacy reads if they die quite a bit later.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:42 pm Her sr of me was based off fear of my wolf meta and not actually a sr of me.

Jfc stop being a revisionist tutuu
lucy is the goat. i sheep lucy
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:43 pm How can anyone find this game fun
I question my sanity every time I join a game
I guess I like tormenting myself until I want to scream
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:44 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:43 pm How can anyone find this game fun
I question my sanity every time I join a game
I guess I like tormenting myself until I want to scream
I was supposed to take a three month break.

I should have kept the break till my champs game.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i have one final post left

a final shot

im gonna use it to appeal to WWA one last time
WindwardAway wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:44 pm OK fair enough I guess
if u've noticed in your last 20 or so replies to me you keep saying "ok i guess, fair enough, you do make a point" etc., some variation of that

all of the things i say make sense from a town pov, u know it girl. u are acknowledging it with your words

but your heart is conflicted because you've made up your mind to scumread me

thats cool - hey - im not saying that its not cool. im no AtE porcelain doll princess. i play with honor. like a samurai. ninja style.

im just saying

look deep inside your heart WWA - if you want to - if not its cool

look deep inside and you'll find that, if you dont force out the read, if u just let it all flow through you - like water - like Bruce lee (samurai ninja style) - you know it yourself that my posts are towny, or at least, if not townsided, they are coming from a town player

peace be with you :pray:
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 225
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

tutuu wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:03 pm i do want to ask something that weirded me out

i ignored it at the time as dennis and seanzie are towncore for me

but i guess im feeling in some kind of peaceful shao lin monk mood of total peace and calm and transcendence. so lets let it all out
Seanzie wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:31 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:14 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:52 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:48 pm DrWilgy - town lean
falcon45ca - scum lean
Lilypetal - town
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - scum lean, but people say it's normal but people are also starting to change their mind (?)
Neon - towny
Porscha - town
pyxxy - towny
Sabiplz - town
Seanzie - town
tutuu - towny
WindwardAway - Town

This math is not adding up
Could you tell me about Wilgy, Neon and Sabi?

Certain things Nook does is normal, but again, I do think a scumlean here is appropriate. When he is town, I get little peeks of deeper thought from him, and I don't get that here. If Falcon wasn't so far into his scum-meta right now, I'd likely be voting Nook and trying to get people to talk more about Nook.
Sabi is my most confident, and it was the calling me out when I was just like floating about in thread. It made me want to start an argument with them and then I realized I always argue with them when we are t/t. Kinda funny reason but it works in practice

Neon is vibes mostly, but the vibes are pretty overwhelming. Pretty much there isn't 1 decisive reason

Wilgy and sabis argument made me townlean wilgy cause his pov was understandable, like I saw how he thought Sabi wasn't really trying to solve him
Have you seen Sabi!Wolf? I'd like to see what games if so?

If you can possibly look at Neon's ISO and form some thoughts there, I'd appreciate it.

If you think it was understandable for Wilgy thinking Sabi wasn't trying to solve Wilgy, do you have any issue townreading both Wilgy and Sabi? How are you reconciling that?
seanzie made this post at dennis

dennis did not reply. i have it written on my notes, to check on page 35+ to see if dennis ever replied, he didnt

@Dennis why didnt u reply to seanzie?

@Seanzie most importantly, why didnt you remind dennis to reply to you? why were you content with him ignoring you?
I didn't see it

I wolfed with sabi in cartomancy, and I was in goc but didnt really interact with them

I could try isoing but my eyes glaze over and I come out the other side with nothing most of the time. I remember specifically thinking it was towny for Neon specifically having 7 scumreads in a 3 mafia game

I don't really have a problem townreading them, because I think it's normal for someone to push back after a sus which was unreasonable from their pov

@Seanzie
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

tutuu wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:53 pm i have one final post left

a final shot

if u've noticed in your last 20 or so replies to me you keep saying "ok i guess, fair enough, you do make a point" etc., some variation of that

all of the things i say make sense from a town pov, u know it girl. u are acknowledging it with your words

thats cool - hey - im not saying that its not cool. im no AtE porcelain doll princess. i play with honor. like a samurai. ninja style.

im just saying

look deep inside and you'll find that, if you dont force out the read, if u just let it all flow through you - like water - like Bruce lee (samurai ninja style) - you know it yourself that my posts are towny, or at least, if not townsided, they are coming from a town player

I've already given plenty of thought as to whether I'm just being confbiased or not and I don't think I am.

For every little thing that I've agreed can come from town, there's something else that went along with it that indicated the opposite. And that's what I'm hung up on, because all of the things you've said and done that can come from town, can just as easily be faked by scum. You haven't posted anything that I consider overwhelmingly towny, or I wouldn't have you at the bottom of my readlist.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Eliminate tutuu.

@Neon
@Lilypetal
@Porscha
@Seanzie
@Dennis
tutuu wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:17 pm I will play president today.

Eliminate Sabi.

Just please just do this because right now Sabi is a wolf. I am willing to bank my slot on that.

Heck if Sabi flips mafia yall can kill me tomorrow incase there's the fear of w/w

@Neon
@Lilypetal
@Porscha
@Seanzie
@Dennis
you two are ridiculous
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 263
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:03 pm i do want to ask something that weirded me out

i ignored it at the time as dennis and seanzie are towncore for me

but i guess im feeling in some kind of peaceful shao lin monk mood of total peace and calm and transcendence. so lets let it all out
Seanzie wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:31 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:14 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:52 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:48 pm DrWilgy - town lean
falcon45ca - scum lean
Lilypetal - town
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - scum lean, but people say it's normal but people are also starting to change their mind (?)
Neon - towny
Porscha - town
pyxxy - towny
Sabiplz - town
Seanzie - town
tutuu - towny
WindwardAway - Town

This math is not adding up
Could you tell me about Wilgy, Neon and Sabi?

Certain things Nook does is normal, but again, I do think a scumlean here is appropriate. When he is town, I get little peeks of deeper thought from him, and I don't get that here. If Falcon wasn't so far into his scum-meta right now, I'd likely be voting Nook and trying to get people to talk more about Nook.
Sabi is my most confident, and it was the calling me out when I was just like floating about in thread. It made me want to start an argument with them and then I realized I always argue with them when we are t/t. Kinda funny reason but it works in practice

Neon is vibes mostly, but the vibes are pretty overwhelming. Pretty much there isn't 1 decisive reason

Wilgy and sabis argument made me townlean wilgy cause his pov was understandable, like I saw how he thought Sabi wasn't really trying to solve him
Have you seen Sabi!Wolf? I'd like to see what games if so?

If you can possibly look at Neon's ISO and form some thoughts there, I'd appreciate it.

If you think it was understandable for Wilgy thinking Sabi wasn't trying to solve Wilgy, do you have any issue townreading both Wilgy and Sabi? How are you reconciling that?
seanzie made this post at dennis

dennis did not reply. i have it written on my notes, to check on page 35+ to see if dennis ever replied, he didnt

@Dennis why didnt u reply to seanzie?

@Seanzie most importantly, why didnt you remind dennis to reply to you? why were you content with him ignoring you?
I currently have a friend in town, and a friend out of town. The friend in town means that I have someone to entertain all hours of the day. The friend out of town means I am covering extra classes and have just been swamped and all my normal work is not done.

I got no time to realize Dennis didn't answer me.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Sabi tell me why tutuu is bad real quick
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 263
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Well these wagons got weird
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

tutuu wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:36 pm

Yeah I hate it

good argument for why u should unvote tutuu

Oh, but I'm town. Maf doesn't give two fucks about moving votes off my wagon.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:00 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:53 pm i have one final post left

a final shot

im just saying

I've already given plenty of thought as to whether I'm just being confbiased or not and I don't think I am.

For every little thing that I've agreed can come from town, there's something else that went along with it that indicated the opposite. And that's what I'm hung up on, because all of the things you've said and done that can come from town, can just as easily be faked by scum. You haven't posted anything that I consider overwhelmingly towny, or I wouldn't have you at the bottom of my readlist.
I will admit, though, that because I've never seen your play before, that doesn't mean I'm going to have astonishingly great accuracy in reading you. And this is part of the reason I'm not confident in my scumread on you. I think youve said both towny and scummy things, and most people have done the same. That's a very generic statement. But I think the ratio of towny to scummy things you've said almost balances out evenly, which is why I'm not willing to townread you. It would be a hell of a lot easier if you I knew whether I could collaborate with you or not, but unfortunately, I don't, and I also have an extremely high rate of making paranoia reads and that doesn't help.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

alright picking up food sooner than expected which means I'll be back in time for the last bit of day

here's where I am with my reads + reading the thread

- nook wagon failed to launch
- I still tr sabi
- falcon appears to be thinking
- tutuu's repeated appeals to the thread is making me not want to vote there which is a shit opinion but it's how I feel

out of these the lamest reason is actually the falcon one because I went back and skimmed his Scooby ISO and he was active-ish there too in kind of a similar way, granted he didn't have much suspicion/vote pressure in that game (from what I remember) but it's what I've got to work with

and my feeling on this post has changed

Yeah I hate it

I liked it at first because it showed thinking but without any followup it just feels like trying to sell the idea that falcon/tutuu are t/t, which feels more like trying to piggyback on tutuu's massive amount of wim in the thread

really my mood is "where's seanzie so I can sheep him" but in lieu of that, I'm back on [VOTE: falcon] aubergine
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:05 pm Oh, but I'm town. Maf doesn't give two fucks about moving votes off my wagon.
<--- and this player moved off your wagon, and onto sabi

you keep listing great reasons for why u shouldnt scumread me!
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:06 pm I will admit, though, that because I've never seen your play before, that doesn't mean I'm going to have astonishingly great accuracy in reading you. And this is part of the reason I'm not confident in my scumread on you. I think youve said both towny and scummy things, and most people have done the same. That's a very generic statement. But I think the ratio of towny to scummy things you've said almost balances out evenly, which is why I'm not willing to townread you. It would be a hell of a lot easier if you I knew whether I could collaborate with you or not, but unfortunately, I don't, and I also have an extremely high rate of making paranoia reads and that doesn't help.
pat pat its okay
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:06 pm alright picking up food sooner than expected which means I'll be back in time for the last bit of day

here's where I am with my reads + reading the thread

- nook wagon failed to launch
- I still tr sabi
- falcon appears to be thinking
- tutuu's repeated appeals to the thread is making me not want to vote there which is a shit opinion but it's how I feel

out of these the lamest reason is actually the falcon one because I went back and skimmed his Scooby ISO and he was active-ish there too in kind of a similar way, granted he didn't have much suspicion/vote pressure in that game (from what I remember) but it's what I've got to work with

and my feeling on this post has changed

Yeah I hate it

I liked it at first because it showed thinking but without any followup it just feels like trying to sell the idea that falcon/tutuu are t/t, which feels more like trying to piggyback on tutuu's massive amount of wim in the thread

really my mood is "where's seanzie so I can sheep him" but in lieu of that, I'm back on [VOTE: falcon] aubergine
I didn't think of it that way but you kinda have a point
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

well, I really chose the funniest time to write my post in a preview XD
pyxxy
Racketeer