38%

Total votes: 13
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: [D1] Tongue-Tied Mafia

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:43 am Neon saying "I'm stopping at 60 posts" and then immediately blowing like 10 posts is even more concerning than normal
Please sir explain to me how this is any different from any other post capped game I've ever been in lol
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:09 am hello wolves can you out yourselves I'm lazy and tired thanks in advance

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 135
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:09 pm
Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:43 am Neon saying "I'm stopping at 60 posts" and then immediately blowing like 10 posts is even more concerning than normal
Please sir explain to me how this is any different from any other post capped game I've ever been in lol
It isn't but I always think you're scummy for some reason

Maybe I should just shut up
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:14 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:13 am Porschaaaaaa talk to meeeeee
Soz it was too late for meeee
You are my only hope of not being alone in thread when I'm most available.

It's okies though. 3 AM is Neon hours.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:28 pm When I was 4 years old and my parents took me to Disneyland, they tried getting me to take a picture with Mickey mouse where I sat on his knee, but instead I just cried and punched Mickey in the nose
Your my hero

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:08 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:30 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:28 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:38 am
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:04 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:15 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:04 pm Not for me, but someone is gonna do it
THAT WOULD BE ME IM RIGHT HERE HIIII
I doubt you're actually going to cap
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:40 pm HK lookin kinda sussy right out of the gate. Nice.
irk, makes wolves want to push on me. ez pickings after that.
So clearly the best route for us is to d1 HK, then D2 me.

Was a pleasure playing with y'all. Game's solved.
I donut support this plan I think we skip step 1 and go right to 2
Hell yeah, so we are thinking D1 me, D2 ?, D3 Neon then?
D1 you
D2 Dennis
D3 Me

I agree to these terms

Shake on it

Rule of 3 baby. Mission accomplished we got her!

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:11 pm

Mmmmm

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm gonna need you to expand on why me doing a thing I've always done in every mafia game ever makes me scummy in this one

ImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 135
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

I don't really want to
☆Princess Abigail☆

Vote: Dennis

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 70

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:04 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:45 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:27 am
Kate wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:25 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:11 am
Kate wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:01 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:42 am I can

So anyone got any vibe reads? Gib me vibe reads.
:puppy: :why:
Well I had a really cute gif to respond with, but I can't for the life of me get it to post.
I have a monopoly on cute gifs
Ugh. Neon now I HAVE to figure it out. Grr.
You will never succeed the monopoly is mine
I think you may be right. I tried for a ridiculous amount of time. 😞
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:10 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:09 am hello wolves can you out yourselves I'm lazy and tired thanks in advance
Now you're just rubbing it in. :pout:
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I usually think neon is civ. If I think otherwise I'm probably bad and lying 🤥
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:12 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:14 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:13 am Porschaaaaaa talk to meeeeee
Soz it was too late for meeee
You are my only hope of not being alone in thread when I'm most available.

It's okies though. 3 AM is Neon hours.
At least it will be well lit :omg:

Do you get it? Did you get my joke hahaha! I kill me. :haha:
☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:01 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:10 pm
Now you're just rubbing it in. :pout:

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I can teach you though

You use the [img] tags but you have to make sure your image ends in .gif for it to work so you can just take the link address you need the actual image adress

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:02 pm

Thoughts on me and Dennis please

Also yes I got your joke but my response is as follows

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:17 pm I can teach you though

You use the [img] tags but you have to make sure your image ends in .gif for it to work so you can just take the link address you need the actual image adress
I tried that, like 800 times! *facepalm*
☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:46 pm

I've sent word to the server administrator thru a cease and desist to prevent anyone stealing my gimmick so img links only work for me

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:18 pm

You civ, Dennis civ lean. I want to hear him talk more but it's a pretty strong town lean rn.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:47 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:46 pm

I've sent word to the server administrator thru a cease and desist to prevent anyone stealing my gimmick so img links only work for me
:overreact:
☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:47 pm

You civ, Dennis civ lean. I want to hear him talk more but it's a pretty strong town lean rn.
Have you read Dennis wrong yet in a game?

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:03 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:47 pm

Have you read Dennis wrong yet in a game?
I've pretended to read him wrong. :goofp:
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

OMG OMG YES!

@Neon
☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:20 pm

OMG OMG YES!

@Neon

ImageImage

hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 68

Post by hollowkatt »

someone tag me when the mafia game starts
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
☆Princess Abigail☆

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:16 pm someone tag me when the mafia game starts
It will never start.

But seriously I've asked several questions.

I'll ask you one. First impressions?

ImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:16 pm someone tag me when the mafia game starts
[VOTE: HK] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 40

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:15 pm I'm gonna need you to expand on why me doing a thing I've always done in every mafia game ever makes me scummy in this one
Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:18 pm I don't really want to
I thought dennis said it was sus that you werent post capping right away

Not that its sus that you are post capping right away
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:37 pm
Hey I'm voting you
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

If this was a dating sim who would you ask out on a date first
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:39 pm
Hey I'm voting you

Yeah, I saw that.

That's the nature of Maf tho, so I am unfazed.

Oh yeah, do you actually SR me or is it just to get me involved?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 16

Post by sig »

Kate wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:08 am
sig wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:51 am
sig wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:51 am
This is a scummy post
And no I won’t elaborate
I've been waiting for you, Sig. We meet again, at last.

Yes and this time it’s personal.
ImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Kate wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:46 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:39 am
Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:31 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:40 pm HK lookin kinda sussy right out of the gate. Nice.
Why
This silly goose is inspiring the game to be purposely obfuscated.

What town motivation is there in that?
This is how this kid has aways been. Did I ever tell you about the time he got us thrown out of the MUPPET MOVIE? what kind of delinquent gets thrown out of a Muppet movie?!?!

In cases of juvenile delinquency that are this severe, I look at the parents.

But you're not really addressing Wilgy's question, are you?
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 16

Post by sig »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:54 pm
Why

This is how this kid has aways been. Did I ever tell you about the time he got us thrown out of the MUPPET MOVIE? what kind of delinquent gets thrown out of a Muppet movie?!?!

I’m calling it we’ve got a Kate/Dennis scum team
ImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Kate wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:16 pm Things will fall apart, the center cannot hold.
Oh,a Yeats fan? What rough beast indeed...

I have noticed something in your ISO that makes me more than slightly sus of you btw...can you guess what it is?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:09 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:05 am
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:04 pm I'm looking forward to the consequences for breaking post cap. Not for me, but someone is gonna do it. Probs neon which is why I'm just gonna vote her and call it a day
Wow...rude. I didn't even realize this game started. Which post cap am I breaking?
60 posts cap? this is a fucking travesty.

Is anyone here this thread has 33 posts its a joke

Falcon HK Porscha town.

Why? My standard opening line is no reason to TR my slot, ever.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:38 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:15 pm I'm gonna need you to expand on why me doing a thing I've always done in every mafia game ever makes me scummy in this one
Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:18 pm I don't really want to
I thought dennis said it was sus that you werent post capping right away

Not that its sus that you are post capping right away
I'm like 99% sure he said the opposite because he was complaining about how many posts I already had

ImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:15 pm That while "minor" thing would also be me but I'm not as hyped about that

Get a fake ID
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Neon, Kate, HK

Prolly got sum Maf in there
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Why

I thought it was a joke bc Dennis was asking wilgy why he said something, which obviously isn't obfuscation.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

sig wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:56 pm
Why

Sigh. Again?

[VOTE: sig] aubergine
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Kate wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:38 pm
sig wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:56 pm
Why

Sigh. Again?

[VOTE: sig] aubergine
Jkjkjk
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:58 pm
Kate wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:16 pm Things will fall apart, the center cannot hold.
Oh,a Yeats fan? What rough beast indeed...

I have noticed something in your ISO that makes me more than slightly sus of you btw...can you guess what it is?
My incomparable humor? :shrug:

I'm a vv.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:10 pm Neon, Kate, HK

Prolly got sum Maf in there
Not me.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:31 pm
It will never start.

But seriously I've asked several questions.

I'll ask you one. First impressions?
wigly susing me early is weird but not weird enough for me to push.
ur mostly fine, fluffy as fuck and devoid of content but fine. Kate also fine. Dennis is funny and a literal child but also isn't someone I really wanna kill.

Everyone else can die idc really. except sig he's town
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

finally something I can engage with: falcon ur a derpyhead
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

:kadaj:
hollowkatt wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:42 pm
finally something I can engage with: falcon ur a derpyhead
@falcon45ca I demand you come address your accusations!
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:41 pm
If this was a dating sim who would you ask out on a date first
myself b/c I already know I'm a good time AND I already know I want a short date and be home in bed by myself by 10pm.

if I had to make a decision on someone else it's going to be nobody because I have a crippling fear of rejection and also I'm kinda misanthropic.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »