but Syn is funny
maybe leave them for another day
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 64
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: Meta Mafia (day 1)

Post by Roxy »

@Dennis - pal you really are getting the hang of this game and yep I feel like you are honestly trying to hunt baddies this time. Right now I am giving you the botd and see how it goes. I am unable to classify you at this time.

@DrWilgy - you are feeling less involved this game, doesn't affect your alignment tho I feel like I am having a hard time gauging your reads. Some feel a bit forced but I am unsure what or if that means anything. I am feeling townish from you but Imma need more from you, pretty please.

@Epignosis - Hi buddy <3 been sooo long since we have played together. So has you style changed? That remains to be seen. What I have noticed is that you are QUIET. Not at all like I remember. You have given a couple of insights but tbh I am really unsure of who you suspect or why. Can you help out the town by giving a rainbow or reads list?

@falcon45ca - hey I hope my read on your tell is accurate bc right now it is saying you are town. Thanks for this as I am unsure about a number of people this game.

@fingersplints - yes I lean town on you. It's the splints I know and love. I am so happy to playing together again. <3 What are your thoughts inre: Neon, Dennis, Epi, Mata, Six and Seanzie?

@Lemonfairy - I have already said you came out of the SVS vs the "Um What" fiasco looking the best to me. You felt Town to me. I am digging the way you seem to be vibing this game. Why do you think Syn seems townie vs why Epi seems bad? Why are Mata and Six in your list? Is it bc they have not said much or is it what they have said?

@Matahari - Yay!! We are playing together again. I am looking forward to your reads and am hoping to sort you after it.

@Neon - you bad. You seem to be playing in the same fashion as last game and I cannot let it go rn. After the "um what" crazy that you helped perpetuate you seemed like a player who was mad bc no one wanted to buy what you were selling about SVS. You are not adding anything new to the game and will not give reasons for your actual votes/suspicions and I find that suspicious in and of itself.

@Seanzie - You seem quite fluffy except in your defense of falcon. What are your actual thoughts on the game state. GTH reads if you would pretty please.

@SixStrings - welcome back. You gave some insight about SVS during the whole "um what" discussion while awesome to join in I feel you need to say way more than what you have. You do not know any of us but still like I asked Seanzie - if someone is holding a gun to your head what are your reads at this moment of each player?

@S~V~S - at the time of me defending you I really was not sure about you hence my " I don't speak for SVS" thing. Since you have posted more I do feel like the same as splints. I can call you town.

@Syn - hey, yeah I mentioned in an earlier post that you came out of the whole "um what" party looking like a baddie who lost his chance to take down a strong player. And then said something about pocketing and waiting to see if you were right until D 4. Why wait? Hunt baddies now. You didn't find one with SVS so why give up the towns goal of hunting a baddie and elimming them?
;)
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Re: Meta Mafia (pregame)

Post by Seanzie »

Dennis wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:26 am
Lemonfairy wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:42 pm
Dennis wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:47 pmGlinkzies
incredibly scummy post from Dennis
I've never seen a town come into the thread and say "Glinkzies"
S~V~S wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:49 pm Is this you trying to avoid saying “jinkies”?
idk what jinkies are but it sounds scummy too
Dennis wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:55 pm Actually it was struggling to think of something random to say that wasn't "meow"

Meow is falling off I need a new intro but I don't think this is it
Dennis overthinking their entrance post
SCUM!
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:58 pm Goodinkies Afternoonenkies everyonenkies, mynkies namenkies isnkies DrWoogernkies andnkies Inkies amnkies mostnkies definitelynkies ankies doctornkies.

Ankies pleasurenkies tonkies makenkies yournkies acquaintancesenkies.
this is a beautifully written and very poetic entrance post
town 10/10
Lemonfairy wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:59 pm oh wow we're the role flavors
surprise does not feel real - there is not even an exclamation mark at the end
scummy
Lemonfairy wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:59 pm also MOUNTAINOUS!!!
excitement feels forced
SCUM!
S~V~S wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:06 pm :suspish:
weird purple face
not w/w
Neon wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:16 pmMeow
using the entrance Dennis decided not to use
not sure if on purpose or not
feels not w/w
Syn wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:13 pmSVS/Wilgy w/w
immediate read upon entrance
TOWN!
SixStrings wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:48 pm Well, it should be interesting trying keeping the roles and the names straight.
an unassuming comment about the flavor (kind of like mine)
scummy
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:22 pm I AM TOWN!

Here in the Court of Miracles, it's a miracle if you get out alive!
SCUM!
fingersplints wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:57 am Glad to see this has started
boring entrance post
scummy
Roxy wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:06 am I am so excited to play a Kate game!

I'm gonna double down on this :shifty:

Except there are no Gods, only me. Ask me anything or Damn me to Hell :noble:
a happy entrance post
scummy
Matahari wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:54 am Hi Kate game! Hello lovely people, see ya later.
a normal and friendly entrance post
scummy

ok let's leave it at that
Post 75 @Roxy
@DrWilgy I rememeber at first my eyes glazed over and I didn't read it and I chalked it up to being a bit try-hard-y, but now reading it I actually kind of like Lemon. They're clearly being sarcastic and they feel comfortable.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

My previous post may or may not contain spellchecker bs and right now I just cannot be asked to care. <3
;)
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 214
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Roxy wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:19 am @Dennis - pal you really are getting the hang of this game and yep I feel like you are honestly trying to hunt baddies this time. Right now I am giving you the botd and see how it goes. I am unable to classify you at this time.
Yay ty

But what is botd
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Lemonfairy wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:48 am
Roxy wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:43 am lol you did the same to me last game as well bc it was a vibe tone thing for you and said you could not explain an actual suspicion.
I'm going to not toneread people anymore because it's obviously not working lol
I first read this as "townread" and was going to respond with an oldschool Emperor Palpatine gif, but then I read that it is toneread.

Townreads are overrated.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Roxy wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:19 am @Dennis - pal you really are getting the hang of this game and yep I feel like you are honestly trying to hunt baddies this time. Right now I am giving you the botd and see how it goes. I am unable to classify you at this time.

@DrWilgy - you are feeling less involved this game, doesn't affect your alignment tho I feel like I am having a hard time gauging your reads. Some feel a bit forced but I am unsure what or if that means anything. I am feeling townish from you but Imma need more from you, pretty please.

@Epignosis - Hi buddy <3 been sooo long since we have played together. So has you style changed? That remains to be seen. What I have noticed is that you are QUIET. Not at all like I remember. You have given a couple of insights but tbh I am really unsure of who you suspect or why. Can you help out the town by giving a rainbow or reads list?

@falcon45ca - hey I hope my read on your tell is accurate bc right now it is saying you are town. Thanks for this as I am unsure about a number of people this game.

@fingersplints - yes I lean town on you. It's the splints I know and love. I am so happy to playing together again. <3 What are your thoughts inre: Neon, Dennis, Epi, Mata, Six and Seanzie?

@Lemonfairy - I have already said you came out of the SVS vs the "Um What" fiasco looking the best to me. You felt Town to me. I am digging the way you seem to be vibing this game. Why do you think Syn seems townie vs why Epi seems bad? Why are Mata and Six in your list? Is it bc they have not said much or is it what they have said?

@Matahari - Yay!! We are playing together again. I am looking forward to your reads and am hoping to sort you after it.

@Neon - you bad. You seem to be playing in the same fashion as last game and I cannot let it go rn. After the "um what" crazy that you helped perpetuate you seemed like a player who was mad bc no one wanted to buy what you were selling about SVS. You are not adding anything new to the game and will not give reasons for your actual votes/suspicions and I find that suspicious in and of itself.

@Seanzie - You seem quite fluffy except in your defense of falcon. What are your actual thoughts on the game state. GTH reads if you would pretty please.

@SixStrings - welcome back. You gave some insight about SVS during the whole "um what" discussion while awesome to join in I feel you need to say way more than what you have. You do not know any of us but still like I asked Seanzie - if someone is holding a gun to your head what are your reads at this moment of each player?

@S~V~S - at the time of me defending you I really was not sure about you hence my " I don't speak for SVS" thing. Since you have posted more I do feel like the same as splints. I can call you town.

@Syn - hey, yeah I mentioned in an earlier post that you came out of the whole "um what" party looking like a baddie who lost his chance to take down a strong player. And then said something about pocketing and waiting to see if you were right until D 4. Why wait? Hunt baddies now. You didn't find one with SVS so why give up the towns goal of hunting a baddie and elimming them?
I don't have any reads.

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Dennis wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:22 am
Yay ty

But what is botd
benefit of the doubt
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:25 am

I don't have any reads.
GTH plz
;)
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Roxy wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:28 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:25 am

I don't have any reads.
GTH plz
No reads.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

GTH. No sorting within groups.

S~V~S
Epignosis
Roxy

fingersplints

Lemonfairy
DrWilgy

falcon45ca
Neon
SixStrings

Dennis
Matahari

Syn

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I know, pretty good readslist.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Well that was anticlimactic

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

@Seanzie thank you

I will have to vote a bit early and will not be here at eod.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

since you are here, Seanzie, why do you have Epi as such a solid read? I am curious bc I have always had a hard time reading him.
;)
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Roxy wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:20 pm since you are here, Seanzie, why do you have Epi as such a solid read? I am curious bc I have always had a hard time reading him.
Epi's SVS read was the one that started the SVS fever. I thought it was a solid take and likely came from town trying to find town.

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

It was a solid true take but one that any OG player could point out - which we all did.

But thanks bc for me he is a notoriously hard read.
;)
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Matahari »

Holy hell, I thought I'd never get caught up from last night to now. Everybody starts posting in the last half of day. Same here ig.
@S~V~S I wish I had some great insights, but I don't. One of the issues with being a slanker and just reading posts looking for sincerity and motive behind posts, and such, is that sooner or later, people post again and answer any questions I might have had.
There are 4 or 5 players I am unfamiliar with, and it's difficult to understand them. Neon and Falcon have suspicion on them, and they have sort of disappeared. If anyone who is familiar with them knows whether that indicates anything about their alignment, please post about it?
Of the players I have history with, I have to say, you are all the players I could never read, including our host. Epignosis, SVS, Splints, and Dr. Froggie being the most difficult. Sometimes it takes a couple days for me to settle on alignment for y'all. These are my best guesses so far:
Town: Splints, Wilgy
Lean town: SVS, Roxy, Epig, Dennis
Undecided: everyone else.
I'm sorry I'm not more help on this, but it's early still.
I've had doubts about several players throughout but then after more posting, the doubts were cleared up. So I'm sure I'll change my mind again as the game goes on.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Matahari wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:29 pm Holy hell, I thought I'd never get caught up from last night to now. Everybody starts posting in the last half of day. Same here ig.
@S~V~S I wish I had some great insights, but I don't. One of the issues with being a slanker and just reading posts looking for sincerity and motive behind posts, and such, is that sooner or later, people post again and answer any questions I might have had.
There are 4 or 5 players I am unfamiliar with, and it's difficult to understand them. Neon and Falcon have suspicion on them, and they have sort of disappeared. If anyone who is familiar with them knows whether that indicates anything about their alignment, please post about it?
Of the players I have history with, I have to say, you are all the players I could never read, including our host. Epignosis, SVS, Splints, and Dr. Froggie being the most difficult. Sometimes it takes a couple days for me to settle on alignment for y'all. These are my best guesses so far:
I've had doubts about several players throughout but then after more posting, the doubts were cleared up. So I'm sure I'll change my mind again as the game goes on.

<3

I am just happy you are playing :hugs:
;)
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Roxy wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:32 pm
Matahari wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:29 pm Holy hell, I thought I'd never get caught up from last night to now. Everybody starts posting in the last half of day. Same here ig.

<3

I am just happy you are playing :hugs:
Ly2, Mom!
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Roxy wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:28 pm It was a solid true take but one that any OG player could point out - which we all did.

But thanks bc for me he is a notoriously hard read.
I've only played a few games with Epi, but I've always found them relatively easy to read.

Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lemlem, lemon, lemmy, lem

Post by Lemonfairy »

Roxy wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:19 am Why do you think Syn seems townie vs why Epi seems bad? Why are Mata and Six in your list? Is it bc they have not said much or is it what they have said?
Syn felt towny to me b/c idk I liked their posts - they felt free and they had a sense of humor that was almost to the point of being antagonistic
and yes, scum can be funny, not saying they can't but they generally aren't in the mood
they would avoid rubbing people the wrong way though, which I don't think Syn is doing or cares about

Epignosis was because of the vote on falcon and then saying it was a pressure vote, which tbh I felt wasn't necessary to say
they also pointed out SVS's meta town thing first which, if I stretch it a bit, could be labelled as TMI but it's more NAI at this point because it can be from town too

Mata and Six are more because of lack of content, yes
I think Six looks a bit worse rn?

hmmm
actually idk rereading Six's response to SVS, it doesn't look terrible
there's just not enough there I can comfortably townread
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lemlem, lemon, lemmy, lem

Post by Lemonfairy »

Matahari wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:29 pm Town: Splints, Wilgy
why for splints and wilgy?
maybe explain Epig too
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Lemonfairy wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:59 pm
Matahari wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:29 pm Town: Splints, Wilgy
why for splints and wilgy?
maybe explain Epig too
I think GtH can be superficial, but it can be helpful too. I’m not 100% sure of anyone this early, but I GTH’d, and decided that those people appeared to be Town to me. And yes, I know I could be wrong, but just guessing on performance so far.
Epig seems to be straightforward, not creating chaos ( which I associate more with his wolf game),
Splints - is such a good wolf that it’s hard for me to decide on her, just using meta. So looking at her posts only, I’d say she’s actively scum hunting.
Wilgy- same as Splints, I rarely read him correctly, but his posts are screaming Town.
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 41

Post by Syn »

Roxy wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:19 am @Syn - hey, yeah I mentioned in an earlier post that you came out of the whole "um what" party looking like a baddie who lost his chance to take down a strong player. And then said something about pocketing and waiting to see if you were right until D 4. Why wait? Hunt baddies now. You didn't find one with SVS so why give up the towns goal of hunting a baddie and elimming them?
Is SVS a strong player? I wouldn't know, given that you and she keep patting each other on the back for being "OG players" and us lowly newbies with the different play styles couldn't possibly grok the intricacies of The True Way

also, I can't believe this needs to be explained, but behaviour surrounding a contentious situation becomes more relevant after flips have occurred. my post was a snide way to say that you can assess the SVS series of posts and the subsequent arguments later on to see if wolves ignored it or used it to gain town cachet. there is no "now" for that, given the limitations of linear time
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 41

Post by Syn »

i don't really want to play in a game that is being controlled by clique behaviour so just chop me today, I do not really care
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 101

Post by fingersplints »

Syn wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:57 pm i don't really want to play in a game that is being controlled by clique behaviour so just chop me today, I do not really care
You can join my clique Syn :hugs:
Fair warning I pretty much sucked at mafia in the old days, and haven’t improved much in 15 years. But I’m fun :grin:
Gro-oo-ovy
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Syn wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:54 pm
Roxy wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:19 am @Syn - hey, yeah I mentioned in an earlier post that you came out of the whole "um what" party looking like a baddie who lost his chance to take down a strong player. And then said something about pocketing and waiting to see if you were right until D 4. Why wait? Hunt baddies now. You didn't find one with SVS so why give up the towns goal of hunting a baddie and elimming them?
Is SVS a strong player? I wouldn't know, given that you and she keep patting each other on the back for being "OG players" and us lowly newbies with the different play styles couldn't possibly grok the intricacies of The True Way

also, I can't believe this needs to be explained, but behaviour surrounding a contentious situation becomes more relevant after flips have occurred. my post was a snide way to say that you can assess the SVS series of posts and the subsequent arguments later on to see if wolves ignored it or used it to gain town cachet. there is no "now" for that, given the limitations of linear time
@Syn I have not "patted" anyone on their back for being og. And have said nothing about "lowly" newbies. I am still adjusting to the new style since coming back after a very long hiatus. I point out the diff in play styles a lot, I know. It's bc I have been elimmed A LOT since coming back. Now I point out diff even more, not be like this is the "true way". I do not know what "grok" means so - yea. ok.

I do not like they way you have twisted up my read of you to be like a major slam down when all I am asking for is you to continue your hunt for baddies, not stop at just the SVS one. I was hoping to get more reads from you as waiting until D 4 does nothing in the meantime for me to sort you.

I know what you are doing inre: waiting until d 4 to gauge reactions or lack thereof. I understand the need to learn something about that later in the game.

But for now all I wanted was reads. Thats it.

I am sorry if I made you mad that's the last thing I would want for anyone playing a "game". <3 srsly I think you are awesome.
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 54

Post by S~V~S »

Syn wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:57 pm i don't really want to play in a game that is being controlled by clique behaviour so just chop me today, I do not really care
I’m sorry if it came across that way. I was explaining why I think differently or play differently.

I had no intention of implying what I do is better, and I’m so sorry if that is how I came across. I was trying to explain *my* differences, not belittle yours.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

but I gotta vote now for my strongest suspicion and that would be Neon

I will not be back before eod it cannot be helped, work is in the way of my fun today.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

also thanks to @Lemonfairy and @Seanzie for both of your insights, they were much appreciated. <3
;)
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 122
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Lemonfairy wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:34 am
Neon wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:14 am Cause you be woofin
I regret to inform you that you are WRONG
I regret to inform you that your tail is showing
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:41 am
Neon wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:02 pm This game state is trash
you are the one who helped start this dumpster fire.
Hmmm

Vote: Roxy

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:08 am
Neon wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:31 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:22 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:53 amFeels weird ngl
what feels weird?
SVS の動作
please, Neon, explain what these symbols represent as part of your post/thoughts.
あなたはオオカミです

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:13 am
what feels weird?
SVS の動作
please, Neon, explain what these symbols represent as part of your post/thoughts.
It’s Japanese; it means she thinks my behavior is weird.

Nein always suspects me no matter what I say or do :shrug: I honestly don’t pay any attention to it anymore.
This bullshit take is actually starting to make me so annoyed at this game.

There's like 5 people who say this shit about me and it's neither true or a good way to play the damn game to decide to ignore me when I am attempting to solve

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:32 am
Lemonfairy wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:56 am
S~V~S wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:48 am We obvs have different styles of play; I agree that hunting low posters rather than baddies is lazy, and back in the day, it was kinda looked down on a bit. I know that is no longer the case, and I've moved past my personal feels on this. But some people have a slow time starting, and sometimes low posters *are* bad. But statistically, we all have the same odds of being town, and i think it's better to let them have a chance to play. And after a certain time frame, being a low poster in and of itself can be suspect. But not on day one, or prolly even day two.
I don't really think it's lazy though?
sure, it's lazy if you just exe the people with the lowest posts without thought but if you're trying to find towns first, it's just something that comes with the process sometimes
we play diff.

OG players here look for baddies.
We do not "hunt" town.

There's a huge diff in play style bc of it. So what we find lazy you will not and vice versa.

Hope that helps you understand some of us original players.
You do realize hunting town and hunting scum are equivalent yes?

They are two sides of the same coin. Neither is nor or less useful.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:48 am We obvs have different styles of play; I agree that hunting low posters rather than baddies is lazy, and back in the day, it was kinda looked down on a bit. I know that is no longer the case, and I've moved past my personal feels on this. But some people have a slow time starting, and sometimes low posters *are* bad. But statistically, we all have the same odds of being town, and i think it's better to let them have a chance to play. And after a certain time frame, being a low poster in and of itself can be suspect. But not on day one, or prolly even day two.
sure, it's lazy if you just exe the people with the lowest posts without thought but if you're trying to find towns first, it's just something that comes with the process sometimes
we play diff.

We do not "hunt" town.

There's a huge diff in play style bc of it. So what we find lazy you will not and vice versa.

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Neon wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:02 pm
S~V~S wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:13 am
what feels weird?
I don’t ignore you; I prolly interact with you more than most. I just mean to say I don’t let your eternal suspicion on *me* bother me

But I take you and your reads on other people seriously.

SVS の動作
It’s Japanese; it means she thinks my behavior is weird.

Nein always suspects me no matter what I say or do :shrug: I honestly don’t pay any attention to it anymore.
This bullshit take is actually starting to make me so annoyed at this game.

There's like 5 people who say this shit about me and it's neither true or a good way to play the damn game to decide to ignore me when I am attempting to solve
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

For some reason my reply is in the middle of the post. In between “what’s weird? And the Japanese .
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 214
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Neon wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:05 pm
we play diff.

We do not "hunt" town.

I don't think they're trying to say that, she's just explaining how she plays
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Yeah, someone (who shall remain nameless) told me that my game play was “irrational” and I didn’t play “optimally” with my regressive gameplay ideas.

I’m not judging or telling anyone else what to do since I don’t like it when others do that to me.

I just explain myself, and gave up on the idea that you can please all the people.

One of the best things about TS is that we can welcome people from a variety of places, and blend all of our styles and ideas together. We’re a Mafia melting pot, if you will.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:36 am
Lemonfairy wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:19 am she just called me a wolf and left it at that lol
meh it is what happened to me last game, remember?
There's about a million differences I can point out between that game and this game so

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Amusingly I play the same as both alignments so I'm not polarized.

Weird I know.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

This game state is the worst I've seen in a while.

2 town wagons. People being too busy telling each other how amazing they are to look at the actual game state and realize the thread is in shambles. Town probably already lost there's no cohesion

So that's cool.

I'd love to build a town core but this is all I got

DrWilgy
Neon
S~V~S
Syn

I'm pretty confident in this town core. I'd love to solve a game of mafia.

Let's talk @S~V~S you are either mafia caught for the wrong reasons early and your team came with a hard defense of you early that every other town bought into OR more likely you are just thread spewed town.

If you are mafia that will become so easily and readily apparent so I'm happy to assume you are town for now. IF we assume that you are town than do you think it's more likely that woofers pocketed the fuck out of you by defending you? Or that woofers sit in the extremely limited voices that dared question a post in a thread in a game of mafia?

I know which one I dare say the woofers are in. Somebody is pocketing you SVS. Who is it?

And let's talk about reading into a post made in the thread. It is my duty as a player in this game to analyze the content of the thread. I do not regret and will never apologize for reading into a post. I still find it odd. I still find the extremely overly enthusiastic defense of SVS from 75 angles at once odd.

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Unfortunately I am in the car now, leaving work.

But we concur on three out of 4.

Wilgy, me, you.

I will be home in about an hour hope to see you.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 101

Post by fingersplints »

I feel like repeatedly complaining about how bad you find the game state actually has a direct negative impact on the game state. Rather than complain, why not strive to improve it
Gro-oo-ovy
☆Princess Abigail☆

Nah I'll probably continue to complain about it since I can't really stop the things that are making it bad

ImageImage

Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Neon wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:16 pm

Weird I know.
I’ve only seen you in three other games. You were town in all of them, and very different than in the beginning of this game. That could be for any number of reasons, so I’m trying not to look at that. Three games is not a lot to go on.

Falcons last post said he’d rather be axed on day one when he’s a wolf, and then he’s not been back. Is he making a statement with that?
Syn openly said she’d rather not play for reasons, and it makes me wonder if she is wolf and unhappy with day one suspicion.

I’m asking for general input, but not sure I’ll get it, so I’ll just choose who to put a vote on later.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Vote: Lemon

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Matahari wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:05 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:16 pm

Weird I know.
I’ve only seen you in three other games. You were town in all of them, and very different than in the beginning of this game. That could be for any number of reasons, so I’m trying not to look at that. Three games is not a lot to go on.

Falcons last post said he’d rather be axed on day one when he’s a wolf, and then he’s not been back. Is he making a statement with that?
Syn openly said she’d rather not play for reasons, and it makes me wonder if she is wolf and unhappy with day one suspicion.

I’m asking for general input, but not sure I’ll get it, so I’ll just choose who to put a vote on later.
I think both Syn and Falcon are town

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Hustles”