Total votes: 14
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lemlem, lemon, lemmy, lem

Re: Meta Mafia (day 1)

Post by Lemonfairy »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:39 pm Yeah okay, I was wrong on Epi.
wrong about them being towny or wrong about them being scummy?
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Meta Mafia (day 2)

Post by Lemonfairy »

ignore my last question, I got it lol
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 122
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:05 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:15 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:04 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:46 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:59 am Oh yeah and the NK

I mean who doesn't kill SVS there
Me
I'd elim this.
You'd elim me every game
Only when you're a wolf.
This is factually inaccurate and I have receipts lol
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 102

Post by DrWilgy »

Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:22 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:39 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:36 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:34 pm So,

Who's the wolf between Epi, Splints?
Which one in Lemonfairy, Mata, Roxy?
And lastly which one in Dennis, SixStrings, or Seanzie?
You don't think the wolves could have double-stacked?
If they did it was on Neon I think. I still feel generally good about the people on the Syn wagon, with exception SixStrings.
you're telling me if wolves stack, it would be on the smaller counterwagon of 3 people instead of the leading wagon of 5 people?
I find that hard to believe
But I'm like pretty sure this is town Sean and Dennis :shrug:
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:16 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:24 pm Explain the 2 votes on me at start of day immediately
explain your vote on me yesterday
(and today)

my vote on you is because you didn't explain your vote on me yesterday
and Roxy and Dennis reminded me that's exactly what you did last game as wolf
My explanation is that I don't think you are towny

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:18 pm

what about Neon?
She's town

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

SixStrings wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:23 pm Ok, as I have established, I am still very new and as such have offered very little dialogue. Though my silence might bring on some suspicion, I have chosen to observe more than comment. I will readily admit I have been wrong more than right so far on my guesses between this game and last.
Here is my question, "what would be the main benefit of commenting on my own suspicions ? It seems if I were correct it would get me killed.
Oi, but if you are town, and the rest of the town also thought this, what discussion would ever be had?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:50 pm Aye, lets break this down,

Re Dennis - I don't feel like you actually come to an alignment based decision here.
Re Me - Why was the readlist bad? Was it specifically the reds? What about the greens?
Re Epi - I'll take this as an SR?
Re Falc - This is a TR?
re Splints - This one seems hedgey
re Matahari - null, fair
re neon - slight tr with bad read?
re roxy - null
re sean - tr'd because of the falcon defense?
re six - wr because stilted

Lemon, this does still feel fluffy and kinda 'safe' on all takes. I slept on my initial read of you, and yeah, I do think that I was abit too deep on reading into the silly early reads, but this list is full of hedgey takes and your two real srs are just the low posters. Why exactly, are Neon and I presented as trs in spite of you disagreeing with our reads?
I'm not going to respond to the individual reads b/c my reads have changed quite a bit
although I will say I kind of expected more of a response rather than just a summary of each person's read

it's hedgy because they're early reads
you and Neon have also dropped to SRs at this point (I'll post an updated list later) but I had you higher up because I saw nothing that really pinged me from either of you at the time

sure, our reads didn't vibe but sometimes, that just happens and it takes a bit more time to figure out if it's something to be concerned about or not
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:56 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:58 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:45 am
Lemonfairy wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:35 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:31 am
Lemonfairy wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:21 am DrWilgy also seemed like they scumread me more but they are voting Syn and not me hmm
The fact that you don't pose this as an actual question for me to answer and are talking to the crowd makes it seem like you are eager to discredit me tbh.

I just think there's a slightly higher chance I'm wrong on your alignment as opposed to Syn.

But also, there's nothing from keeping you as teammates. What is the chop of one wolf compared to the chop of another.
you weren't here so I was talking to thread
or to myself

did you explain why you scumread me so much- no, you kind of did, it was the reads vs posts ratio
have you changed your thoughts after reading the rest of my posts or are you still in the process of reading?
And that's it right there. I didn't but you only thought to ask now.

You went to discrediting the read before I even supplied it in full.

Simply put, early in your fluff to read ratio was bad, and momentum, I get it, but then your read list early was also bad even as a joke post.

You had Dennis, SVS, Six, Falcon, Splints, Mata and Roxy as scum with Me/Syn as T.

You also made some not W/W associations.

Even if it was for shits and giggles, I don't see this being pro town. The maybe fake maybe real not W/W associations just makes me think you are saying things to appear towny.
and that was because you weren't there
I'm just posting thoughts as I go

it feels like the reasons you have to scumread me aren't that strong and you're also avoiding actually voting me
I already know the read is wrong so it's not really a discredit but I still would like to know the full reason

and you did say you were going to respond to the rest of my reads before so maybe you'd have answered the questions I wanted to ask
no reason to drop a "why" there imo

I think it was fairly clear that a lot of the reads in #75 were very reachy and some were even silly
it's not really a post people would townread so idk why I, as scum, would post it for the purpose of getting townread

it was more for the purpose of generating more content and to get my head in the game, which it managed to do
Aye, I did feel that there was a higher chance I was wrong on you as opposed to Syn. Post economy also seems to imply that I'm more likely to solve you as opposed to Syn given you stick around.

Fair enough. I feel like I'd be more inclined to ask, but maybe that's a me thing.

And it did generate content, the point of a W making posts like that is exactly so they can say 'but look, I helped push the game out of RVS.'
now that Syn has flipped town + you think you have a higher chance of being wrong on me compared to Syn, does it change anything?

ig the RVS point is fair
I had fun making that post though so no regrets
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:58 pm Roxy

fingersplints
Lemonfairy

DrWilgy
Dennis

falcon45ca

SixStrings
Matahari

Neon

Epignosis

I'm not completely sure why Fingersplints ended up so high, but it is what it is. I'd like to see more from both SixStrings and Matahari because I feel like they are both pretty much null all this point.
vibe with these

unsure on fingersplints
and I would probably drop Wilgy
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 12:09 am Why don't you question lemons placement as well?
why would you question my placement?
I'm so towny

also pls post your reads too thnx
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 12:03 am
Roxy wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:19 am @DrWilgy - you are feeling less involved this game, doesn't affect your alignment tho I feel like I am having a hard time gauging your reads. Some feel a bit forced but I am unsure what or if that means anything. I am feeling townish from you but Imma need more from you, pretty please.
What reads of mine feel forced exactly?
@Roxy I would actually like to know too
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

Dennis wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:32 am Wow a lot of my saved posts were fluff

I guess everything important was in that first post
wait, Dennis
can you post a reads list for me pls and ty
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

Dennis wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:37 am
Seanzie wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:34 am Anways, Epi is old news. @Dennis what are your thoughts on Neon, girl of the 21st century?
She's been her normal self, nothing significant she's done really comes to mind except for that "explain votes" post

I don't know why, but I'm not entirely sure town Neon worries about that. Kinda weirded me out, but overall town
what specifically is towny about her?
I'm kind of finding it hard to see atm
SixStrings
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by SixStrings »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:30 pm
SixStrings wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:23 pm Ok, as I have established, I am still very new and as such have offered very little dialogue. Though my silence might bring on some suspicion, I have chosen to observe more than comment. I will readily admit I have been wrong more than right so far on my guesses between this game and last.
Here is my question, "what would be the main benefit of commenting on my own suspicions ? It seems if I were correct it would get me killed.
Oi, but if you are town, and the rest of the town also thought this, what discussion would ever be had?
a fair point
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

Dennis wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:58 am So do you think you're LHF (or is he pushing someone else who is LHF that I forgot about)
Epi was pushing LHF falcon, whom Seanzie was defending
yes
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

not saying falcon is LHF (was just part of the question)
I hate getting called LHF
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

Matahari wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:02 pm @fingersplints thats fair, it’s the same thought I had when SVS was killed. I wouldn’t suspect Roxy for it, because we were both on a mafia team a few weeks back and one of the team wanted to kill Dennis or SVS on night one. Roxy and I both revolted, because it was Dennis’s first game and because SVS historically gets killed on night one. I would fight tooth and nail not to kill her night one, but you only have my word for it so, fair.
I do think someone who felt safe in the thread, but not bts, decided it was a good time to yeet her. While she wasn’t suspicious of them
I'm kind of more in line with this than splint's take
imo it's just as likely - if not more - for someone SVS townread to kill SVS
reading into NKs always has that WIFOM so I don't tend to look at it much
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

could you post a readslist when you have time pls?
or give your top 3 towns and top 3 scum

I'd prefer the readslist though
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:15 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:07 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:50 pm The problem here is that you have me at the top of your list and you are accusing me of going after left handed fiddlers.
@Seanzie I don't think I saw an answer to this
you had Epi near the top of your reads so why the vote?

was it a change in read or just a "I don't like what you're doing now" vote?
Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:09 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:55 pm Bike mafia was my first game on TS, and so while it was awhile ago (not long compared to OGs but whatever), I remember it well. This is actually reminding me a bit of it. I think perhaps I gave epi too much credit early on.
oh so the previous list was more of a carry-over from your early reads?
I feel like I already addressed this quite a bit, but it was a "I don't like what you're doing now" vote in regards to Epi pushing me and Falcon as a team. I thought more about it though, and decided that the parallels I was seeing between his game in Bike and his gam here were more tenuous than I was thinking yesterday, so Epi is not my main concern right meow.
ok fair
thanks
SixStrings

Post by SixStrings »

Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:13 pm not saying falcon is LHF (was just part of the question)
What does LHF mean?
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:28 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:22 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:39 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:36 pm

You don't think the wolves could have double-stacked?
If they did it was on Neon I think. I still feel generally good about the people on the Syn wagon, with exception SixStrings.
you're telling me if wolves stack, it would be on the smaller counterwagon of 3 people instead of the leading wagon of 5 people?
I find that hard to believe
But I'm like pretty sure this is town Sean and Dennis :shrug:
did you say why you townread Sean/Dennis?
if not, pls explain

what else?
oh right, read on Neon?
and who do you think is scum on other two wagons if you think Six is mafia vs. Six is town

I think I kind of agree that there should be a wolf on the 5 Syn wagon
I townread Sean more than Dennis more than Six atm

I think me and Roxy are both town
unsure of Mata - I do kind of like their posts more now idk

can't really townread Epi or splints
I'm low-key kind of sheeping others on the splints townread but I myself don't have much thoughts there
they probs aren't w/w (I did just state the obvious, you're welcome)

I also think Neon's probably a wolf
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

Neon wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:28 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:16 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:24 pm Explain the 2 votes on me at start of day immediately
explain your vote on me yesterday
(and today)

my vote on you is because you didn't explain your vote on me yesterday
and Roxy and Dennis reminded me that's exactly what you did last game as wolf
My explanation is that I don't think you are towny
and this is why
:sigh:
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

@Neon if you could pls post a list, I'd appreciate it
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

SixStrings wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:26 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:13 pm not saying falcon is LHF (was just part of the question)
What does LHF mean?
low hanging fruit
someone who is easily persuaded

and easy to push as a misexe
SixStrings

Post by SixStrings »

My read list ...

Likely town
Seanzie
Roxy
fingersplints
Neon

Town leaning
Dennis
DrWilgy

Wolf leaning
Epignosis
falcon45ca
Matahari
Lemonfairy
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

SixStrings wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:39 pm My read list ...

Likely town
Seanzie
Roxy
fingersplints
Neon

Town leaning
Dennis
DrWilgy

Wolf leaning
Epignosis
falcon45ca
Matahari
Lemonfairy
thanks
can you explain fingerspints, Neon, Epignosis, and me pls?
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

pls explain me first lol

and add Mata if you have time
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

There was some interactions more towards the end of D1 Dennis that looked like T Dennis. Either this is true or W Dennis has gotten better at faking reads.

Seanzie feels within his town range, He's kinda been doing middling work, especially how they've been re Epi and I associate that with his town play. During a recent game where I was misyeeted, Seanzie went hard for my push and was just unrelenting. I'd expect to see more behavior akin to that if W.

Neon's frustration during the SVS thing I still tl. I don't think W Neon tries to push the same point over and over, I think W Neon moves on.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I can get the exact information with quotes later when I'm home.
Image Image Image
SixStrings

Post by SixStrings »

Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:38 pm
SixStrings wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:26 pm
What does LHF mean?
low hanging fruit
someone who is easily persuaded

and easy to push as a misexe
Got it. thank you
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:43 pm I can get the exact information with quotes later when I'm home.
thanks
SixStrings

Post by SixStrings »

Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:41 pm pls explain me first lol

The main reason for my listing you as 'wolf leaning" is that I started with likely town and worked down from there. The town slots are obviously limited so people tricked down into the other categories.

Mata is on the list as leaning toward wolf.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 121

Post by Epignosis »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 12:16 am
Roxy wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:12 am
Epignosis wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:44 pm Wasn't impressed with IT part 1 though. Hoping this is better.
You would have been better served if you read the book making cool voice-overs for your kids <3 the movies SUCKED imho.

The book is Amazing (Gr 7 baby)

The TV Movie is OK.

The 1st movie was a very cool interpretation of the youth segments of the book. The 2nd movie was crap, as it tried to force comedy into too many scary moments...an audience can laugh at moments in a horror film, but if the comedy is too liberally sprinkled w/ the terror moments?

It's neither funny nor scary
Holy shit no joke. So bad.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

The beauty of this setup is that you don't have a power. You can't save anyone. You can't alignment check anyone. You are vanilla. Your only task is naming your suspects and saying as much as you can about them. Drawing a kill in this setup generally means you've done well.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:08 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:55 pm A part of me wishes to applaud the lack of shits given regarding consistency.

Another part is dying to defenestrate you.
do you think this inconsistency is scummy?
I'm conflicted on that, hence what I said.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:12 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:10 pm I thought my overuse of quotation marks made it clear it wasn't that at all. Still, I found a connection between you and falcon. That's what it accomplished. You are hard against a dead falcon. I am not satisfied with your answers regarding why.
no, it wasn't very clear (at least not to me)
do you think this connection is worth anything though?

feels like you're picking at something that scum would be self-conscious about enough to avoid doing with a partner
My use of quotation marks was my being facetious. I still generated a viewpoint from seanzie regarding falcon which I think is valuable.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:40 pm

Likely town
Seanzie
Roxy
fingersplints
Neon

Town leaning
Dennis
DrWilgy

Wolf leaning
Epignosis
falcon45ca
Matahari
Lemonfairy
thanks
Don't do it Six! It might get you killed! :faint:
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 214
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:09 pm

wait, Dennis
Not gonna lie I didn't really think much before and Neon is lower than I said when I answered seanzie, but not my first chop

They're not ordered within groups

Lemonfairy
Roxy
DrWilgy

fingersplints
Epignosis
falcon45ca

Neon
SixStrings
Matahari

Seanzie
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

SixStrings wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:55 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:41 pm pls explain me first lol

The main reason for my listing you as 'wolf leaning" is that I started with likely town and worked down from there. The town slots are obviously limited so people tricked down into the other categories.

Mata is on the list as leaning toward wolf.
so... why don't you townread me? :c

I meant, if you have time, pls explain why mata is a wolflean but from your answer here it might be you find it easier to explain townreads?
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:09 pm
The beauty of this setup is that you don't have a power. You can't save anyone. You can't alignment check anyone. You are vanilla. Your only task is naming your suspects and saying as much as you can about them. Drawing a kill in this setup generally means you've done well.
every time I get NK'd, I think I did well
otherwise my reads are bad and I live until endgame

and I usually live until endgame </3
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

I mean, hopefully I am active and townread enough this game that even if my reads are bad, I'll still be a good NK
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:10 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:08 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:55 pm A part of me wishes to applaud the lack of shits given regarding consistency.

Another part is dying to defenestrate you.
do you think this inconsistency is scummy?
I'm conflicted on that, hence what I said.
ah ok
that's fair ig
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:13 pm I still generated a viewpoint from seanzie regarding falcon which I think is valuable.
I mean, I can't really argue that it's not valuable
ig it just felt like you were honing in on it too much? idk

you're also voting Seanzie rn
anyone you suspect outside of Sean/falcon?
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:18 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:40 pm

Likely town
Seanzie
Roxy
fingersplints
Neon

Town leaning
Dennis
DrWilgy

Wolf leaning
Epignosis
falcon45ca
Matahari
Lemonfairy
thanks
Don't do it Six! It might get you killed! :faint:
I doubt it
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Meta Mafia (night 0)

Post by Epignosis »

Syn walkthrough, economy class:
Syn wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:13 pmSVS/Wilgy w/w
First post. Not true, but whatever.
Syn wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:27 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:22 pm
Syn wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:22 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:21 pm idk what else to say
based on the many pages of D1 content, who do you think is the team?
Dennis, SVS, and Syn
i agree let's kill them
Beep beep Richie.
Syn wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:06 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:52 pm
Syn wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:49 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:37 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:07 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:06 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:54 pm
um what?
My statement was unequivocal.
but why do you think scum SVS wouldn't react that way?
I've known S~V~S a long time. Mafia S~V~S wouldn't jump out of her shoes from a host post that named her specifically with three people five minutes later. There would be some "what was that" behind the scenes before posting.
this meanwhile is very scummy
I impolitely disagree.
sucks that ur wolfing again herr seanzie
I'm bad and Seanzie is my teammate.
Syn wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:39 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:36 pm Epi
Splints
Neon
SVS
Seanzie

Mata
Six
Dennis
Roxy
Falcon

Syn
Lemon

Order is irrelevant.

This is the way.
poopy list my liege
Syn wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:40 pm replace syn and lemon with mata and six

and plummet epi from the top to the bottom

thanks love you
This is the first time Syn expressed suspicion of Mata and Six (while defending Lemon).

And I go to hell but we need not talk about that.
Syn wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:20 pmi love lemons now
A good opinion on lemons (I assume). Syn could love citrus but I'm assuming the player.

++++

Day 1, Mafia according to Syn is Matahari, Epignosis, SixStrings, and S~V~S (who is dead and not bad).
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

Dennis wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:26 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:09 pm

wait, Dennis
Not gonna lie I didn't really think much before and Neon is lower than I said when I answered seanzie, but not my first chop

They're not ordered within groups

Lemonfairy
Roxy
DrWilgy

fingersplints
Epignosis
falcon45ca

Neon
SixStrings
Matahari

Seanzie
ty
hmmm can you talk to me on Wilgy, Epi and Seanzie (if you've explained one or more of these, just skip them b/c I have bad memory)
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

D1 Wagons:

Epignosis: Syn
falcon: Epignosis, fingersplints
Lemonfairy: Neon
Neon: Lemonfairy, Matahari, Roxy
Syn: SVS, Dennis, SixStrings, Seanzie, DrWilgy
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Economy class S~V~S run through:
Lemonfairy wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:26 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:24 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:22 pm
Syn wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:22 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:21 pm idk what else to say
based on the many pages of D1 content, who do you think is the team?
Dennis, SVS, and Syn
Pray tell why?
a little birdie flew by and whispered these names to me
S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:26 pm So no real reason why then?
S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:44 pm
Syn wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:39 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:30 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:27 pm
no, it's D1
unless you want me to look at N0

which I guess I could
but does it have anything worth looking at?
Well you called me out as bad, and I’d like to know why.

This is a thing that irritates me; calling out or clearing a person without giving reasons.

If you say, we’ll x, y and x seem to be bad to me, you should be willing to say why, I guess.
this is why
So that’s why Lemonfairy thinks I’m bad. Thanks for explaining that for them.
Two confirmed civilians named here by Lemonfairy. S~V~S notes no reason given.
S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:55 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:53 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:30 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:27 pm
no, it's D1
unless you want me to look at N0

which I guess I could
but does it have anything worth looking at?
Well you called me out as bad, and I’d like to know why.

This is a thing that irritates me; calling out or clearing a person without giving reasons.

If you say, we’ll x, y and x seem to be bad to me, you should be willing to say why, I guess.
if you scroll up a bit, you'll see that you were the only ones who have posted D1

I have no idea what you are talking about.
S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:21 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:15 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:09 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:01 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:58 pm Well I still have no idea what Syn and Lemon are talking about re me, but I gotta go walk the dog and go to bed.

Night!
I think they're just screwing with you
Like just pretending to suspect me for shits and giggles? I hope that would not be the case in this community.

I’d prefer if they were actually suspecting me. I would just like to know why :noble:

Anyhow, good night again!

Linki, cause Epignosis knows my game since 2012 maybe? Jeez.
...I've already explained why

you know what, just don't worry about it
You know, I don’t think you have, not really.

But let me tell you, I’m town and I’ll go down kicking and screaming. So not sure why you and syn chose me to focus on, but it won’t end well.
I don't understand why Lemon suspected S~V~S. I also don't know why a civilian might say "you know what, just don't worry about it."
S~V~S wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:23 am So far, I think Neon prolly town; if she was bad I think she would not have even considered what I said before rejecting it. But she did consider it.

Of Lemon and syn, I’m more inclined to read Lemon townishly. They feel sincere to me, even if they are aiming that sincerity at me.

I’m a bit more conflicted on syn; but not sure how much of that is OMGUS. When they made this post early day I wasn’t sure it wasn’t a joke since Wilgy and I had two interactions, both over a joke. It felt like sowing seeds for a later vote, maybe a tad opportunistic. So maybe OMGUS on my part, maybe not.
Syn wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:13 pmSVS/Wilgy w/w
The only person to really catch my eye in a maybe Wolfy way so far is Six. Not sure why he would find me towny when the one game we played together, where I was a civ, I looked nothing like this. I need to hear from him on this.
S~V~S says Neon is probably not mafia. Lemon also.

SixStrings gets the eye.

++++

There's a larger post I'll handle directly.
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

oh I forgot to post my list but I was at:

Roxy
Seanzie

Dennis
fingersplints
Matahari

falcon
SixStrings

Epignosis
DrWilgy
Neon

I'm kind of wavering a bit now though and not as sure as I was before on some people

Return to “Previous Hustles”