Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Game over, Mafia won]

Moderator: Community Team

tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 47

Re: Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Day 3]

Post by tutuu »

In order to avoid getting frustrated from the game, and to enjoy yourself, please utilize the following mindsets!

- Chances are, that the game won't go the way I want it to go. And that's okay, because I'm not going to let that stop me from being an enjoyable presence for others. Because I'm better than that.

- Chances are, that people will say things about me that I don't like. And that's okay, because I'm not going to let that stop me from being an enjoyable presence for others. Because I'm better than that.

- Chances are, that I will lose the game. And that's okay, because I'm not going to let that stop me from being an enjoyable presence for others. Because I'm better than that.
tutuu
Posts in topic: 47

Post by tutuu »

Thread unlocked!!!
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 360
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Don't ya just love LOVE?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I love you too, tuu tuu tootiezzzzz 💓❤️💓❤️
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 290

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

I don't write down my thoughts and I had a lot of thoughts during my catch up last night... but I've forgot them.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:09 pm I don't write down my thoughts and I had a lot of thoughts during my catch up last night... but I've forgot them.
Did you just LOVVVVEEE that last minute save?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 383
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

Hot take: wagons were T/T and maybe T/T/T between falcon/Neon/Kate

@DrWilgy got anything to say? Any revolutionary new scumreads overnight?

@Porscha and @pyxxy what are your reads on each other?

Everyone else, what are your reads on those two?

Porscha, what do you make of that EoD? I know you had your vote on Neon but does your opinion change at all now that you've seen my rally to move everyone away, falcon flipped town, and Neon never came back to the thread?

pyxxy, why did you not seem to care whether falcon or Neon flipped?

@Neon do you have an opinion on EoD yesterday? cause you were getting hella wagoned while you weren't there.

Cant wait for Kate and Dennis to go after me today lmao.

I really shouldn't be awake, but I was finishing packing so I'm posting while I'm here and I'll be back in 2 or 3 hours lol.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Kate wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:17 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:09 pm I don't write down my thoughts and I had a lot of thoughts during my catch up last night... but I've forgot them.
Did you just LOVVVVEEE that last minute save?
I still think Neon is town and I have no regrets about it because falcon was an unknown for me 🤷
And as I said, I didn't think he was gonna be quite as proactive in solving later in the game if town, so I don't really think it was the worst lunch. I advocated for it, after all. What I'm curious to know is what Wilgy has to say about it, since I got the impression he had a strong scumread on falcon.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Actually I want to know what @MacDougall has to say, too, since he also had falcon as scum and I'm pretty sure he tried to convince me of it
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Ok goodnight for 3 hours
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I have more to say but I want some answers first
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 283

Post by Porscha »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:20 pm Hot take: wagons were T/T and maybe T/T/T between falcon/Neon/Kate

Porscha, what do you make of that EoD? I know you had your vote on Neon but does your opinion change at all now that you've seen my rally to move everyone away, falcon flipped town, and Neon never came back to the thread?

@Neon do you have an opinion on EoD yesterday? cause you were getting hella wagoned while you weren't there.

I really shouldn't be awake, but I was finishing packing so I'm posting while I'm here and I'll be back in 2 or 3 hours lol.
1) pyxxy has been pretty afk for most of the game and from what I saw during catch up over night, he seemed sort of like... just willing to sheep whatever. The first part is not a great look from him, because normally he has a tooon of content... Which makes me worry he is wolfing and had tmi that wagons were t/t since he seemed so nonchalant about where his vote went when youd think he would have something more to say about it. I think he is scummy af and I wish he had been the shrug yeet yesterday instead of falcon being a shrug yeet.
And I dont think neon not making it back for eod is indicative of anything, I didnt make it for eod either, and from what I know neon is usually asleep for eod's around this time.
Really, what bugged me the most about neon early and why I had my vote on her to begin with, is that I didnt understand why she was sheeping falcon so much? Like she seemed to post enough or be around enough to make her own reads and not need to sheep. But she didnt back down from it when I pushed her, which I think she would potentially do to keep me from SR'ing her, and I thought the posts she made when she came back were fairly towny. But I also think I recall pyxxy (dennis too maybe?) saying the same thing about her comeback being towny and now I'm just kinda preflipping him mentally and I'm even more convinced its just tmi on neon town
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I'm more convinced neon is town and pyxxy is not because a wolf during eod with 2 wagons would always have incentive to try and get their partner off the hook and not sit around picking his nose looking bored. But he did the latter
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Falcon is always such LHF I kinds hate that wilgy vote on him too

@DrWilgy atone for your sins
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Like falcon didnt do himself any favors but he usually doesnt anyway. I feel like someone should have had their eyes open to avoid a shrug yeet like that. Shrug yeets cause me agony
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Oh also @Seanzie I read thru your thing with mac and nutella over night and I do believe that mac was able to help you make yourself appear very town. I still dont think of wwa any worse for her take on you throughout the day though. And if her eod isnt enough to convince you she isnt wolfing then I dont know what is
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

[VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine
☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:20 pm Hot take: wagons were T/T and maybe T/T/T between falcon/Neon/Kate

Actually this reminded me of what I was gonna post about.

Is really weird to me that I was in thread for so long without pressure and when I went to bed I got run up. That's not towny there's defs some wolfy motivation in there somewhere nobody wants to talk to me or pressure me when I'm available to talk back and engage with it only when I'm out of thread.

I've been getting miskilled a lot lately but at least I usually understand it. This was just big yucky.

My thoughts haven't really changed much I don't think. There's only one at most in SVS/Kate maybe zero.

Pyxxy is still scummy AF nothing in catch up pulled me off that.

You are still obv towning.

I'm not surprised Nut died they were basically spewed town.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

If Wilgy doesn't start posting more than just yes I'm going to murder them.

Like. I don't thunk it's a role.

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:18 pm

Is really weird to me that I was in thread for so long without pressure and when I went to bed I got run up. That's not towny there's defs some wolfy motivation in there somewhere nobody wants to talk to me or pressure me when I'm available to talk back and engage with it only when I'm out of thread.

I've been getting miskilled a lot lately but at least I usually understand it. This was just big yucky.

My thoughts haven't really changed much I don't think. There's only one at most in SVS/Kate maybe zero.

If both svs and kate are town then your wagon was pure. So where did the wolves vote?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon did you edit your pfp lmao what the f*ck is that
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

To be clear it is very funny I just dont understand
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Kate lovessss neon's avatar!
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Haha no way! Wow! I can't believe what has happened here! Or rather, I can, but I am such a silly goofball that everything I say today will need to be taken with a silly goofy grain of salt! @Dennis you weren't kidding huh you wacky kid! Yahooooooooo!!!!!!

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Holy christ! Neon avatar makes me want to die in a silly goofy wacky way! I might not be able to sleep tonight! Oh my god this gimmick is going to kill me! Yahooooooooo!!!!!!
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine so that my silly goofy self doesn't have to see that any more! Yahooooooooo!!!!!!
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Because I didn't care! But yesterday it was a boring sheepy uncaring! Today it's silly goofy uncaring! Let's flip the counter wagon and see what happens! Haha! Sheep TSPorschWWA until I die! Yahooooooooo!!!!!!
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I LOVE SHEEP
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Sheep are the gosh darn silliest animal! All they do is eat and get sheared! How goofy is that! Yahooooooooo!!!!!!
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:22 pm

If both svs and kate are town then your wagon was pure. So where did the wolves vote?
Mmmm I don't think my wagons pure and that's what's annoying.

I don't think wolves stacked on any wagon either though tbh tbh

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:24 pm Neon did you edit your pfp lmao what the f*ck is that
It's a role power I'm pretty sure

It's also why I don't think Wilgy is being effected by a role and why I'm willing to murder them if they don't produce actual content soon.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:50 pm [VOTE: Neon] aubergine so that my silly goofy self doesn't have to see that any more! Yahooooooooo!!!!!!
Bruh

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 401

Post by MacDougall »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:23 pm Actually I want to know what @MacDougall has to say, too, since he also had falcon as scum and I'm pretty sure he tried to convince me of it
I am voting you and I am not unvoting you.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 128

Post by S~V~S »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:34 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:23 pm Actually I want to know what @MacDougall has to say, too, since he also had falcon as scum and I'm pretty sure he tried to convince me of it
I am voting you and I am not unvoting you.
This. Everyone should reread the end of the last day.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Porscha wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:54 pm Like falcon didnt do himself any favors but he usually doesnt anyway. I feel like someone should have had their eyes open to avoid a shrug yeet like that. Shrug yeets cause me agony
I did, but I thought Neon was town and also that Kate was town at that point in time
So shrugyeet was the best option of the three because it was the one I cared to save the least, and that turned into straight out advocating for the wagon shift when Neon was in the lead
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Porscha wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:15 pm Oh also @Seanzie I read thru your thing with mac and nutella over night and I do believe that mac was able to help you make yourself appear very town. I still dont think of wwa any worse for her take on you throughout the day though. And if her eod isnt enough to convince you she isnt wolfing then I dont know what is
Personally I think my EoD was very wolfy because falcon flipped town, and I'm only cleared if both Kate and Neon are town too like I think they are.
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 233
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Porscha wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:24 pm Neon did you edit your pfp lmao what the f*ck is that
Kate did it yesterday if you noticed

I'm a bit worried at this point
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Yeah, I definitely noticed the timing of your wagon as well, I explicitly said it played into why I was defending you so hard. I figured if you were a wolf, you or a teammate would defend you, but as I said at the time, I felt like I was pulling teeth trying to get the wagon to move off of you.

Gonna pause my catchup here cause I gotta go but I'll be back in a bit.
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Pyxxy was playing weird with the sheep hydra but I don't know what to make of it

Porscha is towny to me

I did not plan on pushing you
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Neon wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:25 pm

It's also why I don't think Wilgy is being effected by a role and why I'm willing to murder them if they don't produce actual content soon.
So did it like straight up change it or did you have to change it yourself
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

But I agree on wilgy because he was doing it since D1 and I doubt there are any D0 powers
TonyStarkPrime
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

why do people keep killing obvious town
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

like I'm sure the people I suspect are obvious town to some people too
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

but it's just obnoxious
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Lmao
Googly eyes being a role power checks out
I spent a stupid amount of time trying to figure out why Wilgy was only answering yes/no, ngl. I'm not gonna divulge my conclusion but I don't think it's AI, it's just frustrating.

I lied, now I'm gonna dip out of the thread lol.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Lmao
I spent a stupid amount of time trying to figure out why Wilgy was only answering yes/no, ngl. I'm not gonna divulge my conclusion but I don't think it's AI, it's just frustrating.

Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:13 pm why do people keep killing obvious town
Because we hate you in particular
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 401

Post by MacDougall »

Nutella wanted WWA dead. Then came out today trying to blame me for Falcon's death even though I was pushing SVS and Kate near exclusively and Nutella and I were basically masons so why in fuck would I kill her? They're just mafia. Kill them.
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:15 pm

Lmao

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:24 pm I have more to say but I want some answers first
Why do you seem to not want to tell us anything

Return to “Previous Heists”