Moderator: Community Team

Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 283

Re: Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:37 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:35 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:35 pmTSP/SVS/?
Pyxxy
Like seriously idk how many times I need to rehash that case
Since I've been here no one has said anything about Pyxxy, and honestly I would fully believe Pyxxy, for the shear sake of the fact that I honestly feel powerless against Pyxxy. Something about their posting makes me feel exactly nothing no matter what.

But yeah, I will let my betters find pyxxy and if you say pyxxy and eventually flip or convince me you're town, I'll adjust accordingly.
Lol bruh just. Look at his ISO. You've played with him enough to see what I'm seeing
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 304
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:38 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:36 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:32 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:29 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:29 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:20 pm When is somebody gonna bring up the elephant in the room?
Tell me about the elephant. Is it me? I feel like an elephant. I am stomping across the thread and only townies can dodge my big feet.

Work with me right now (not just TSP, but you all) as I stomp around. I have the highest winrate out of everyone who has played 15+ games on TS. I know I'm not always the best myself, but I have a +ev impact on the game, so work with me now, we have half an hour.
Why is no one suspecting Mac
This is the single wolfiest post that has ever existed. I want to love TSP forever more. love love love love love love love

I know y'all won't see it, but it is.
I can only imagine you see this as trying to shift a vote near eod, so if that's what you think then who is he shifting from? Nobody is consensus wagon atm
I don't think he is necessarily trying to shift a vote, I think he is trying to appeal to me. In a wolfy way.
I am a lawnmower, throwing extreme uncertainty into the thread, he wants me to focus on a specific target rather than the shotgun blast I've been doing for control.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:39 pm
Pyxxy
Since I've been here no one has said anything about Pyxxy, and honestly I would fully believe Pyxxy, for the shear sake of the fact that I honestly feel powerless against Pyxxy. Something about their posting makes me feel exactly nothing no matter what.

But yeah, I will let my betters find pyxxy and if you say pyxxy and eventually flip or convince me you're town, I'll adjust accordingly.
Lol bruh just. Look at his ISO. You've played with him enough to see what I'm seeing
I will look.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 383
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

The thing that I don't think you guys know because you haven't played with me much, is that my reads are most accurate when i have something to work with that revolves around me. If i can garner enough attention in the thread to get people to commit to scumreading or townreading me, I can usually determine with a decent degree of accuracy whether they're being opportunistic, pockety, or genuine.
Hence why all my strong reads are people I've interacted with the most, regarding their reads on me.
I think Seanzie is handling me in a genuine way. I think Neon is. I think Porscha is. I think Mac is. I do not think svs and pyxxy are. TSP hasn't said much about me and neither has Wilgy. Etc.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:39 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:20 pm When is somebody gonna bring up the elephant in the room?
Tell me about the elephant. Is it me? I feel like an elephant. I am stomping across the thread and only townies can dodge my big feet.

Work with me right now (not just TSP, but you all) as I stomp around. I have the highest winrate out of everyone who has played 15+ games on TS. I know I'm not always the best myself, but I have a +ev impact on the game, so work with me now, we have half an hour.
This is the single wolfiest post that has ever existed. I want to love TSP forever more. love love love love love love love

I can only imagine you see this as trying to shift a vote near eod, so if that's what you think then who is he shifting from? Nobody is consensus wagon atm
I don't think he is necessarily trying to shift a vote, I think he is trying to appeal to me. In a wolfy way.
I am a lawnmower, throwing extreme uncertainty into the thread, he wants me to focus on a specific target rather than the shotgun blast I've been doing for control.
You very specifically asked him about svs and he responded, no? Didnt he do what you asked? Is that considered "pocketing"? Lol
I dont know what else tsp has done to make you feel like he is specifically appealing to you
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 401

Post by MacDougall »

sorry I'm on the road heading to an expo so yeh...

I strongly suggest wilgy is the vote to make if only because if he was town and pyxxy mafia the wolves would have sheeped me. Think about that.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Probably nothing funnier than mac and tsp who are both SR'ing each other both voting the same wagon
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:45 pm Probably nothing funnier than mac and tsp who are both SR'ing each other both voting the same wagon
Since when was TSP scumreading me?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:44 pm sorry I'm on the road heading to an expo so yeh...

I strongly suggest wilgy is the vote to make if only because if he was town and pyxxy mafia the wolves would have sheeped me. Think about that.
I've been trying to get people to look at pyxxy for literal days, Mac
If pyxxy ISN'T a wolf then why the heck is nobody even giving reads on him except for Neon, Porscha and me? I have heard nobody say they think he's super towny for anything, just radio silence.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:46 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:45 pm Probably nothing funnier than mac and tsp who are both SR'ing each other both voting the same wagon
Since fairly recently
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

@MacDougall reads to me like a sr
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Him saying why is nobody sussing me is a fine thought and worth answering. Seanzie for one was adamantly tunneling me yesterday and doesn't care about me cratering today. Wilgy not sussing me is also weird.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:42 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:39 pm

You very specifically asked him about svs and he responded, no? Didnt he do what you asked? Is that considered "pocketing"? Lol
I dont know what else tsp has done to make you feel like he is specifically appealing to you
I went hard at Mac yesterday and was quite displeased at the headway I was able to make. if wolf!TSP was worried about Town!Seanzie close to EoD today, wolf!TSP might offer up bait!Mac if bait!Mac was town!Mac.

I am currently not focusing on Mac for specific reasons.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:46 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:44 pm sorry I'm on the road heading to an expo so yeh...

If pyxxy ISN'T a wolf then why the heck is nobody even giving reads on him except for Neon, Porscha and me? I have heard nobody say they think he's super towny for anything, just radio silence.
Whatever I'll vote Pyxxy here and if they flip town gl.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I think even falcon put up a better fight at his eod flip than pyxxy
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

TSP offered you as bait to me, I am currently throwing the thread into a tizzy. Please vote TSP with me.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:40 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:39 pm
Pyxxy

I will look.
I looked.

Pyxxy still is an enigma to me. I am not gonna fight y'all voting there, but I won't.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:48 pm
TSP offered you as bait to me, I am currently throwing the thread into a tizzy. Please vote TSP with me.
I realize now that me being like "please" should actually probably not happen. Pyxxy is a shoe-in. (is that the right term? it SOUNDS right but idk if it is spelled right)

I don't want this used against me tomorrow.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I'm doing AI things. Regardless of Pyxxy's flip, TSP is sus.

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Look it's silly old me! Back at a convenient time just as my wagon takes the lead! That's what I get for making lunch 3 hours late! What a goof on my part! Yahooooooooo!!!!!!
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Don't let them kill Mac and use that against me.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am done arguing about Pyxxy. They aren't towny enough to justify it. I just have worlds in my head that need solving and his slot isn't critical to them. I think Wilgy is every bit as sus as Pyxxy but whatever.

I will be just taking WWA, Porscha and Neon as town for the rest of the game tho. So do with that what you will.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:47 pm

It's fine then you flip me tomorrow
Unless you want me to flip myself today first, I can move
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@TonyStarkPrime I kinda think you are town. If you really think I'm mafia we can talk about it tomorrow but if you look at my vote history and my iso I doubt that read will survive.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:53 pm I am done arguing about Pyxxy. They aren't towny enough to justify it. I just have worlds in my head that need solving and his slot isn't critical to them. I think Wilgy is every bit as sus as Pyxxy but whatever.

I will be just taking WWA, Porscha and Neon as town for the rest of the game tho. So do with that what you will.
Do you have a read on TSP at this point? I think they were specifically trying to turn me against you.

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Golly gee! What do I do here! My shepherds have a majority on me! But self-voting is unfun and definitely not goofy! Yahooooooooo!!!!!!
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 290
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:59 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:57 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:56 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:54 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:37 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:33 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:06 pm I am not being listened to in this game and it pains me.
I trust you but I tried engaging you about wilgy and you just ignored me
Who should I vote for?
I don't care read the game
*shrug* play the game
I am. Just because I do not play the game how you want me to does not mean I am not playing.

There is zero chance I will read what I haven't by EoD, so I am not even going to try. Instead I am going to do what I do best - make people do AI things. AI things that people can choose to do or not do are currently:

1.) tell me who to vote for.
Nope I refuse to play the game for you and allow you to shift blame if the exe goes wrong
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:54 pm

No I won't be holding you accountable in the event they're town because you've tried way too hard to get a simple lhf town over. Your dynamic is very unlikely w/t in that way.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:53 pm I am done arguing about Pyxxy. They aren't towny enough to justify it. I just have worlds in my head that need solving and his slot isn't critical to them. I think Wilgy is every bit as sus as Pyxxy but whatever.

What happened to not moving your vote off me lol
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

I am a bit silly sad that Windy never responded to me goofy goofball offer of voting for her! Silly of me to offer! And it seems like I missed when she was self-voting! Goofs galore from me!!!!! Yahooooooooo!!!!!!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:54 pm

Do you have a read on TSP at this point? I think they were specifically trying to turn me against you.
TSP is a light town lean just because they aren't confbiased into any of my worlds lol. It's not a good read.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 290
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:07 pm I'm gonna do a wolfy thing and peace out of the thread and vote myself
I think I gave my legacy reads already, good luck
Please don't...
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:55 pm

What happened to not moving your vote off me lol
Do you dislike my reeval?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:55 pm

No I won't be holding you accountable in the event they're town because you've tried way too hard to get a simple lhf town over. Your dynamic is very unlikely w/t in that way.
Ah, there it is
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Don't kill me! That would be very unsilly! Yahooooooooo!!!!!!

Vote Windy for self prezzy! Yahooooooooo!!!!!!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:56 pm

Ah, there it is
There what is?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I don't think pyxxy is gonna flip wolf but I don't think WWA is accountable for it. Gl town. There is no wolf led c/w. The wolves are all split off wagon enjoying the fact that the town largely ignored me today to bury Pyxxy imo.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:57 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:56 pm

Ah, there it is
There what is?
The reasoning
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Mac!! Vote WWA with me!! You silly!!!! Yahooooooooo!!!!!!
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:58 pm I don't think pyxxy is gonna flip wolf but I don't think WWA is accountable for it. Gl town. There is no wolf led c/w. The wolves are all split off wagon enjoying the fact that the town largely ignored me today to bury Pyxxy imo.
What if i ignore you tomorrow to bury svs
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

We hold on Pyxxy here because we can't be going through this again tomorrow. That's all there is to it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:59 pm Mac!! Vote WWA with me!! You silly!!!! Yahooooooooo!!!!!!
You aren't even voting them.
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 47

Post by tutuu »

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Pyxxy has been hugged! He was Waymond, Mafia!
Every night, target a player to unleash their inner goofball!

This is the exact message I'll send them:
You've been targeted by a magical power last night, unleashing your inner goofball!

For this day only, please act as goofy and weird as you can, as over-the-top as you can! For the sake of fun, please go along with it and roleplay! Bonus points if you can make people laugh with it!

You are free to claim this, just please don't copy paste my exact wording, paraphrase!!
-You may target everyone, including yourself or a fellow mafia

-Each player may be targeted once only (for the whole game) by this ability

-Once you die, choose a fellow mafia member to inherit all of your abilities, including any you've inherited previously

-You can't target a player that is already being targeted by another mafia ability or the factional kill (on the same night). You must choose another target if possible, and if you can't - you don't use your ability
Additional clarification: Pyxxy has now chosen a wolf to give his power to. When that wolf dies, only their original role PM will flip, pyxxy's ability/role won't flip alongside it!!!
tutuu

Re: Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Night 3]

Post by tutuu »

Night 3 starts!
tutuu

Re: Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Day 4]

Post by tutuu »

WWA has been headpatted! She was Vanilla Town!

Day 4 starts when I unlock the thread in 15 mins!

@Dennis
@DrWilgy
@Kate
@MacDougall
@Neon
@Porscha
@Seanzie
@S~V~S
@TonyStarkPrime
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

In order to avoid getting frustrated from the game, and to enjoy yourself, please utilize the following mindsets!

- Chances are, that the game won't go the way I want it to go. And that's okay, because I'm not going to let that stop me from being an enjoyable presence for others. Because I'm better than that.

- Chances are, that people will say things about me that I don't like. And that's okay, because I'm not going to let that stop me from being an enjoyable presence for others. Because I'm better than that.

- Chances are, that I will lose the game. And that's okay, because I'm not going to let that stop me from being an enjoyable presence for others. Because I'm better than that.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

thread unlocked!
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 233
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday