Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Game over, Mafia won]

Moderator: Community Team

Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 360
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Day 5]

Post by Kate »

It's tricky to rock a rhyme. Especially one that's right on time. It. Is. tricky.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

ESPECIALLY
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 136

Re: Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Night 4]

Post by DrWilgy »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:11 pm @DrWilgy , Dennis said you hadn’t put out any reads and he wasn’t wrong.

Two of our number are bad presuming a 3 person bad team; who do you think they are?
You and Kate if not in there then Scotty. I've said this like twice now in full and thrice re you and Kate.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Kate wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:22 pm Can we kill wilgy now?
Sure, but that would be pretty bad. Did you actually take a moment think about how EoD went before posting this or are we just shotgunning?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I didn't word that properly Kate and I can see how that may come across as mean. I didn't mean anything negative and have nothing but full respect and admiration for you.
Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:06 pm
Sure, but that would be pretty bad. Did you actually take a moment think about how EoD went before posting this or are we just shotgunning?
I've thought about NOTHING but EOD. In a very goofy matter. You left me alive for the wifom. I admire your style but I'm obsessive and I will not stop. Goooifyyyyyyyyuuuyhy!!!
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Scotty wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:22 pm WHAT UP, BAGELFILES?

I’m here from a different dimension. Once again, town needs some help. I haven’t read anything.

Who wants to catch me up?
I'd say I keep finding myself in agreement with Mac's reads. Neon seems to be town and you can probably trust that slot if you wanna ISO someone. I'm horrendously uninformed but have come to the conclusion that it's in you, Kate, SVS.
Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:06 pm I didn't word that properly Kate and I can see how that may come across as mean. I didn't mean anything negative and have nothing but full respect and admiration for you.
I don't think you're mean at all, I'd never think that. Just goofy.

Nothing but love outside this thread you baddie badderson ❤️
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Kate wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:08 pm
I've thought about NOTHING but EOD. In a very goofy matter. You left me alive for the wifom. I admire your style but I'm obsessive and I will not stop. Goooifyyyyyyyyuuuyhy!!!
Well, what I was thinking about quite literally had nothing to do with you. I'll let you ponder it for a bit and see where you get.
Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:10 pm
Kate wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:08 pm
Well, what I was thinking about quite literally had nothing to do with you. I'll let you ponder it for a bit and see where you get.
You said goofy me,goofy svs orgoofyscotty.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 128

Post by S~V~S »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:08 pm

I’m here from a different dimension. Once again, town needs some help. I haven’t read anything.

I'd say I keep finding myself in agreement with Mac's reads. Neon seems to be town and you can probably trust that slot if you wanna ISO someone. I'm horrendously uninformed but have come to the conclusion that it's in you, Kate, SVS.
Why does Neon “seem” to be town? Can you extrapolate on that?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:35 pm

Neon would've had to be hell bussing Pyxxy for that to be a thing.
Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Although, and I’ll be 100% honest here, I’m on the verge of not caring. Mac, and then you, posting analyses and every possible combo and it’s likelihood based on wagonomics (which I find to be overrated) and enough wifom to choke a pony … well, my brain has been semi melted. The WIM Has been sucked out of me.

I’m going to vote for the person I most think in my heart is bad, and that’s Mac. Maybe you’re his teammate maybe it’s someone else.

But it isn’t me and I really don’t think it’s Kate either.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:42 pm Although, and I’ll be 100% honest here, I’m on the verge of not caring. Mac, and then you, posting analyses and every possible combo and it’s likelihood based on wagonomics (which I find to be overrated) and enough wifom to choke a pony … well, my brain has been semi melted. The WIM Has been sucked out of me.

I’m going to vote for the person I most think in my heart is bad, and that’s Mac. Maybe you’re his teammate maybe it’s someone else.

Please iterate to me your Mac case.
Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:40 pm

She does that though, a lot, she's so goofffy!
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Re: Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Day 4]

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:34 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:32 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:31 pm Now that we've solved the one I saw in Pyxxy, Sean, WWA, we should solve the one in Mac/TSP.

It's just TSP like 90% of the time.

[VOTE: tsp] aubergine
Explain how TSP/Mac is a dichotomy plz.
You two block voted twice. I'd almost say this is never w/w and likely w/t.
Do you still stand by this goooofy post?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Kate wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:23 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:31 pm Now that we've solved the one I saw in Pyxxy, Sean, WWA, we should solve the one in Mac/TSP.

Not really. TSP explaining that they purposely followed Mac and flipped town makes it more likely they were just correct T.

Had Mac had agency on them voting together in a block then sure, but otherwise not really.
Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:15 pm

Not really. TSP explaining that they purposely followed Mac and flipped town makes it more likely they were just correct T.

Had Mac had agency on them voting together in a block then sure, but otherwise not really.
In reviewing your analysis of possible teammates I don't see any that are possible anymore. (Most contained either a dead civ, svs or me.) What are you thoughts on who pyxxy's partners could be?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Kate wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:27 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:15 pm

In reviewing your analysis of possible teammates I don't see any that are possible anymore. (Most contained either a dead civ, svs or me.) What are you thoughts on who pyxxy's partners could be?
I was feeling oh so intensely goofy when wrote that. Forgot to mention it :smile:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 401

Post by MacDougall »

You want to kill the guy who voted himself into a tie with the dead town?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Kate and SVS die now. There is no further debate. There is no wolf team that allows them to openly thread mason for 5 phases and not fire into them. There is no world in which they are town anymore.

Everyone else is town. Let's end this game now.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Fmpov this game is solved.

Porscha is deeply out of their wolf range. Neon has the best voting record in the game and is towny. Wilgy voted in far too a self destructive way to be mafia. Seanzie was towny enough.

Kate and SVS tag team bullied Dennis. Had enough TMI not to hard push him but pocket him instead. Shielded each other on frivolous grounds.

Die.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 71
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

I’m going to do my DD, but I already sense the lines drawn in the sand RE Kate/SVS and Mac/Wilgy

I still haven’t read the game, but I don’t feel like that’s a terrible place to start looking
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Scotty wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:56 pm I’m going to do my DD, but I already sense the lines drawn in the sand RE Kate/SVS and Mac/Wilgy

I still haven’t read the game, but I don’t feel like that’s a terrible place to start looking
Which is easy because.

a) I tried to kill Wilgy for 4 phases and only reevaluated when he nearly kamikazed himself yesterday.
b) Kate and SVS have been blatantly shielding each other with godreads since day 1.
c) Every person I was working with keeps being night killed. Every night kill so far except for Lily has me as their top town. TSP was sheeping my votes and Nutella tried desperately to convince your predecessor to stop tunneling me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

WWA was so convinced I was town they wanted to flip themselves to convince me to listen to them on Pyxxy lol.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

There is no way if Kate and SVS are t/t that any mafia team containing Pyxxy plus any two remaining players has yet to shoot one of them given they have essentially played like open masons since day 1.

And if one is mafia they simply both are.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 290

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:42 pm Although, and I’ll be 100% honest here, I’m on the verge of not caring. Mac, and then you, posting analyses and every possible combo and it’s likelihood based on wagonomics (which I find to be overrated) and enough wifom to choke a pony … well, my brain has been semi melted. The WIM Has been sucked out of me.

I literally caught the entire wolf team with wagonomics that one game where all the old heads got me misexed because Wilgy didn't move his vote off me!
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:00 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:40 pm

She does that though, a lot, she's so goofffy!
I bus often yes.

I hellbus less often and usually only for reasons. But it's certainly in my playbook.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:29 pm Kate and SVS die now. There is no further debate. There is no wolf team that allows them to openly thread mason for 5 phases and not fire into them. There is no world in which they are town anymore.

LOL OK
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:18 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:29 pm Kate and SVS die now. There is no further debate. There is no wolf team that allows them to openly thread mason for 5 phases and not fire into them. There is no world in which they are town anymore.

LOL OK
That was disrespectful, sorry. Time for a short one before work.

I have felt off about you almost the whole game, every since you directly lied about something, and then blew it off. But i let it slide becasue "Mac the GOAT" etc maybe intimidated me a bit. But all you seem to have done all game is carry on about me and/or Kate being bad, then drop it, then bring it up, then drop it and vote for someone else, then repeat. And make a shit ton of confusing player soup posts about all the possibilities. Yada yada.

So yeah, I went and did some short reading in other threads, and I don't think you're town.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

That's a fairly disingenuous misrepresentation of my play.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

"all you seem to have done all game is carry on about me and/or Kate being bad, then drop it, then bring it up, then drop it and vote for someone else, then repeat. And make a shit ton of confusing player soup posts about all the possibilities. Yada yada"

Picking me to try to chop today is certainly a choice.

Nutella townlocked me. Was killed.
Windward townlockes me. Was killed.
TSP townlocked me. Was killed.

Pyxxy was entirely saveable at the point I voted him out. He then tried to plea directly with me to vote WWA to save him. That EOD spews me town blatantly.

Explain why a mafia team would keep you two alive if you are t/t shielding each other over Lily, Nutella or TSP?

Explain why you both reacted to Nutella and I pushing you (which we mind melded on) by overreactively omgussing and shielding each other?

Explain why you still townread each other on day 5? Why are you still shielding each other?

No answer short of a mason claim will suffice.
☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Mac why do you think you are still alive?

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:43 am "all you seem to have done all game is carry on about me and/or Kate being bad, then drop it, then bring it up, then drop it and vote for someone else, then repeat. And make a shit ton of confusing player soup posts about all the possibilities. Yada yada"

Pyxxy was entirely saveable at the point I voted him out. He then tried to plea directly with me to vote WWA to save him. That EOD spews me town blatantly.

Explain why a mafia team would keep you two alive if you are t/t shielding each other over Lily, Nutella or TSP?

Explain why you both reacted to Nutella and I pushing you (which we mind melded on) by overreactively omgussing and shielding each other?

Explain why you still townread each other on day 5? Why are you still shielding each other?

Mac, I say this in the most loving. Respectful and goofy way possible but not every aspect of every game is about you.

Svs and I are not one mind meld. We've disagreed here. She didn't think Dennis was civ, I did. Same with wwa. We are at odds on you also apparently.

Dennis described us "able to read each other's souls." We are just VERY VERY rarely wrong about each other. And no, we are not masons. I am a vanilla civ.

If you're civ, and I do think you, let's work together to win this one.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

@MacDougall please come back and talk when you can.

Also @Porscha @Scotty
Scotty
Jeff

Re: Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Scotty »

I don’t have a ton of time today, but I’m gonna start with the first 3 polls. I ISO’d Wilgy for these because i know I can count on him for vote tracking.
I’m adding the new reveal of Dennis:
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:40 pm New Spread:
Wilgy -> Kate, Falcon
Kate -> Wilgy
Mac -> Lily
Nutella -> Rondo, Mac, TSP
Rondo -> SVS, Dennis, Seanzie, Nutella
Seanzie -> WWA
Falcon -> WWA, Nutella, Seanzie, Pyxxy, DrWIlgy
Kate -> Mac, TSP
Neon -> Kate, Porscha, SVS
Pyxxy -> Neon
TSP -> Falcon
WWA -> Dennis
DrWilgy -> TSP
Pyxxy -> Mac, Kate, Neon, Porscha, WWA
TSP -> Seanzie, Pyxxy
WWA -> SVS, DrWilgy
Keep in mind I’m coming into this with only the knowledge of who has flipped and no context. But right out of the gate, D1 was a bit of a scatter plot.
Rondo and Nutella were the top 2 wagons, and we know those were complete misses, so it seems wolves were sipping margaritas in their la-z-boys. Wilgy had 2 votes (Kate/falcon). The only revealed mafia, pyxxy, didn’t vote. What an easy day for mafia. Now, it stands to reason that at least 1 wolf is on the top 2 wagons. Though, it would probably help to see it in context via reading thread, I’m going to just assume the end of day was probably still clustered around the top 2 wagons. In which case, mafia could hide more off those wagons as they see fit. Probably a bit harder to analyze D1. But my instinct tells me there’s 1 in Mac/SVS who were on the top 2 wagons. But they’re probably not both mafia. This only makes no sense if town was hardcore failing D1, which is possible, but the polls see all. If this is the case, someone who didn’t vote D1 like Porscha could also come into the fray of possible partners.

D2: pyxxy gets in on the action in what seems like a self preservation vote on falcon. This day is probably one I should look at closer, because depending on timing, the fact that pyxxy went on falcon and not Neon (who coincidentally is voting for pyxxy at eod) could be enlightening. My gut tells me neon is just town here, but I can also see the realm in which a wolf neon throws an errant vote on pyxxy when pyxxy wasn’t actually going over. Especially considering Neon is a self professed busser.
Either way, if Wilgy is town (no idea as of now), it was only 1 wolf on falcon’s wagon. What does that mean?

D3 is tricky. Dennis didn’t vote. And a lot of unrevealed players on pyxxy’s wagon. There is high doubt that DOESNT have at least a partner bussing. This also requires a bit more scrutiny.

Next step is looking into ISOs. My initial hunch is to vote into SVS/Mac today.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:41 am
Scotty wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:56 pm I’m going to do my DD, but I already sense the lines drawn in the sand RE Kate/SVS and Mac/Wilgy

Which is easy because.

a) I tried to kill Wilgy for 4 phases and only reevaluated when he nearly kamikazed himself yesterday.
b) Kate and SVS have been blatantly shielding each other with godreads since day 1.
c) Every person I was working with keeps being night killed. Every night kill so far except for Lily has me as their top town. TSP was sheeping my votes and Nutella tried desperately to convince your predecessor to stop tunneling me.
Without looking at your ISO and just at polls… ‘A’ isn’t congruent with your votes

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Also side note:

Can someone who’s thought about this break down the proposed flavor of this game? Since waymond is mafia, should we assume the other mafia are the other main characters from this movie, namely the mom and daughter? I would expect Jamie Lee Curtis to be town in this configuration.

The mom has a thing for googly eyes.

I have googly eyes. Kate has googly eyes.

I don’t think this is a town power.

I don’t see Kate targeting herself or her partner targeting her. I don’t think Kate is bad just based on that

Thoughts?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:18 am

Which is easy because.

Without looking at your ISO and just at polls… ‘A’ isn’t congruent with your votes
Additionally, ‘B’ doesn’t insinuate guilt

☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:07 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:43 am "all you seem to have done all game is carry on about me and/or Kate being bad, then drop it, then bring it up, then drop it and vote for someone else, then repeat. And make a shit ton of confusing player soup posts about all the possibilities. Yada yada"

Mac, I say this in the most loving. Respectful and goofy way possible but not every aspect of every game is about you.

Svs and I are not one mind meld. We've disagreed here. She didn't think Dennis was civ, I did. Same with wwa. We are at odds on you also apparently.

Dennis described us "able to read each other's souls." We are just VERY VERY rarely wrong about each other. And no, we are not masons. I am a vanilla civ.

That text color has given me a head ache

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Re: Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Kate »

Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:17 am I don’t have a ton of time today, but I’m gonna start with the first 3 polls. I ISO’d Wilgy for these because i know I can count on him for vote tracking.
I’m adding the new reveal of Dennis:
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:40 pm New Spread:
Wilgy -> Kate, Falcon
Kate -> Wilgy
Mac -> Lily
Nutella -> Rondo, Mac, TSP
Rondo -> SVS, Dennis, Seanzie, Nutella
Seanzie -> WWA
Falcon -> WWA, Nutella, Seanzie, Pyxxy, DrWIlgy
Kate -> Mac, TSP
Neon -> Kate, Porscha, SVS
Pyxxy -> Neon
TSP -> Falcon
WWA -> Dennis
DrWilgy -> TSP
Pyxxy -> Mac, Kate, Neon, Porscha, WWA
TSP -> Seanzie, Pyxxy
WWA -> SVS, DrWilgy
Keep in mind I’m coming into this with only the knowledge of who has flipped and no context. But right out of the gate, D1 was a bit of a scatter plot.
Rondo and Nutella were the top 2 wagons, and we know those were complete misses, so it seems wolves were sipping margaritas in their la-z-boys. Wilgy had 2 votes (Kate/falcon). The only revealed mafia, pyxxy, didn’t vote. What an easy day for mafia. Now, it stands to reason that at least 1 wolf is on the top 2 wagons. Though, it would probably help to see it in context via reading thread, I’m going to just assume the end of day was probably still clustered around the top 2 wagons. In which case, mafia could hide more off those wagons as they see fit. Probably a bit harder to analyze D1. But my instinct tells me there’s 1 in Mac/SVS who were on the top 2 wagons. But they’re probably not both mafia. This only makes no sense if town was hardcore failing D1, which is possible, but the polls see all. If this is the case, someone who didn’t vote D1 like Porscha could also come into the fray of possible partners.

D2: pyxxy gets in on the action in what seems like a self preservation vote on falcon. This day is probably one I should look at closer, because depending on timing, the fact that pyxxy went on falcon and not Neon (who coincidentally is voting for pyxxy at eod) could be enlightening. My gut tells me neon is just town here, but I can also see the realm in which a wolf neon throws an errant vote on pyxxy when pyxxy wasn’t actually going over. Especially considering Neon is a self professed busser.
Either way, if Wilgy is town (no idea as of now), it was only 1 wolf on falcon’s wagon. What does that mean?

D3 is tricky. Dennis didn’t vote. And a lot of unrevealed players on pyxxy’s wagon. There is high doubt that DOESNT have at least a partner bussing. This also requires a bit more scrutiny.

Next step is looking into ISOs. My initial hunch is to vote into SVS/Mac today.
This is very helpful. My #1 sus is wilgy.

Looking at your review here I'm thinking Mac or neon is the other but I'd like to see how they both treat wilgy today, assuming I'm right which I think I am.

:blush: :eek: :huh:
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Wilgys posts are full of it this group x/y/z. But probably not x. So he's covering his bases. He mentions, not at all goofily, every single goofball player. Then finds a reason to say why that person is not a firm suspect. Look at his iso the search pyxxy. Tell me what you see with your googly eyes.

May be important to mention, neon had the eyes too. How goofy!!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Which is easy because.

Perhaps you could solve that by doing the thing you didn't do.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:23 am Also side note:

Can someone who’s thought about this break down the proposed flavor of this game? Since waymond is mafia, should we assume the other mafia are the other main characters from this movie, namely the mom and daughter? I would expect Jamie Lee Curtis to be town in this configuration.

The mom has a thing for googly eyes.

I have googly eyes. Kate has googly eyes.

I don’t think this is a town power.

I don’t see Kate targeting herself or her partner targeting her. I don’t think Kate is bad just based on that

Thoughts?
Look at my avatar.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Also that is a terrible read considering Pyxxy's flip and looking at who was targeted with it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

There is no world in which you are both town. There is no argument you can use to persuade me of that. We are on day 5 and you two have been shielding each other the entire time and I'm supposed to believe a team of Wilgy/Seanzie/Porscha/Neon leave you two and myself alive?

It's not a thing. If you are town you need to consider that and vote out SVS.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:26 am

Which is easy because.

Additionally, ‘B’ doesn’t insinuate guilt
Why do I feel like you have entered today with a clear agenda to confbias a scumread on me.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:28 pm

There is no world in which you are both town. There is no argument you can use to persuade me of that. We are on day 5 and you two have been shielding each other the entire time and I'm supposed to believe a team of Wilgy/Seanzie/Porscha/Neon leave you two and myself alive?

It's not a thing. If you are town you need to consider that and vote out SVS.
Would you like to make a goofy wager on it?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Neon wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:41 am Mac why do you think you are still alive?
It's a pointless thing to assume.

Night 1 Lily kill looked specifically designed to frame me.

Night 2 Nutella kill looked specifically designed to remove someone who would shield me plus a threat.

Night 3 Windward kill was blatantly required cuz they buried Pyxxy.

Night 4 TSP kill was a reprise of night 2.

I know people hate NKA but the idea that these are kills a team I'm on make is silly. The only NK I permit here is the night 3 kill which is blatantly requires.

Frankly you should be asking Porscha this question. Why kill TSP over Porscha?

Return to “Previous Heists”