[END] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Which visiting community was your favorite?

SDN
19%
SDN
16%
SDN
25%
SDN
25%
SDN
16%

Total votes: 32
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 168

Re: [DAY 1] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by S~V~S »

Animal Midwife wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:23 am
Neon wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:08 am
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:18 pm Hey look a wolfy opportunistic 3rd vote on the lead wagon.

[VOTE: Miranda] aubergine

Where have I seen this before?
It's too hard for me to do on this site

But exactly one of Miranda or their voters is a wolf

Bet.
Who is most like of the four if not Miranda?
Is there a tell Miranda has, or a meta thing, that makes it obvious to you that she may be bad? Because the way you word this, "if not Miranda", sounds almost as if you also think she may be bad?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Spoiler: show
santygrass wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:55 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:53 pm
santygrass wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:49 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:47 pm
santygrass wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:44 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:42 pm
santygrass wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:37 pm

Here

What's informing all yer TRs, or are they just gut feels?

This is SDN meta, but Sportponies has knowledge of a secre PSV wolf tell that it has never failed yet, so the read of Sporty into PSV has weight tbh. Specially with PSV , they have a super good tone as wolf and its someone I can easily misread

Do you have a meta read on Sporty right now?
No. The meta read is that Sporty will be able to catch wolf!psv with more success than me, and if they think they are town, its highly likely to be correct, hence the sheeping. Not too complicated

No, I'm asking why you're TR Sporty right now

I never stated a TR on Sporty ¿?

No, not explicitly, but by trusting their read on someone else, you kinda did implicity put a town read on ONE or both of them. Either on Sporty, cause you trust their read, or on PSV, becasue you have reason to trust Sportys read of them. Especially based on a tell that according to Sporty, didn't happen once for five days?

What if they're both bad? What if Sporty is wolfy, and is pocketing PSV with their "currently" town read?

I might feel this more if Sporty hadn't put in that 'once it took five days' caveat.

I've been in a similar situation myself recently, and if the SDN folk all "meh" this, I won't worry about it. But for now, it looks a bit fishy to me.
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 473
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:55 am miranda has two votes from SDN members, 2 votes from Syndicate members. What can @santygrass and @SportPonies tell me about miranda and their experience with her?
Miranda started playing WW this year? Or last year's end. So still more on the new player side, self proclaimed Bad liar. I think when I wolfed with them their tone eas good~ , but then as villager I think the differences were there mostly in the way they involve themselves.
Rn I am poking there to see what happens since I haven't read almost anything from her.
Neon wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:10 am
santygrass wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:30 pm Hi, I claim slank D1 cover.

I have ONE (1) read and that is Neon = Town and not much else
But y tho?
Yeah, sadly
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 473
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:50 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:42 pm

What's informing all yer TRs, or are they just gut feels?

This is SDN meta, but Sportponies has knowledge of a secre PSV wolf tell that it has never failed yet, so the read of Sporty into PSV has weight tbh. Specially with PSV , they have a super good tone as wolf and its someone I can easily misread

No. The meta read is that Sporty will be able to catch wolf!psv with more success than me, and if they think they are town, its highly likely to be correct, hence the sheeping. Not too complicated

No, not explicitly, but by trusting their read on someone else, you kinda did implicity put a town read on ONE or both of them. Either on Sporty, cause you trust their read, or on PSV, becasue you have reason to trust Sportys read of them. Especially based on a tell that according to Sporty, didn't happen once for five days?

What if they're both bad? What if Sporty is wolfy, and is pocketing PSV with their "currently" town read?

I might feel this more if Sporty hadn't put in that 'once it took five days' caveat.

I've been in a similar situation myself recently, and if the SDN folk all "meh" this, I won't worry about it. But for now, it looks a bit fishy to me.
By odds alones its unlikely that they are both w/w , and to that I'll add Sporty just mentioning PSV early when they could say that PSV hasnt posted enough instead.

I have wolfed (It was a cult but eh, same thing) with both Sporty and PSV as scum, and what Sporty did most was say 'Eh I'm still looking' or similar statements, because they value the tell and even as a wolf would'nt want to fake it imo.

And I did say I was putting PSV as town, so you are not understanding me or not reading me
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

santygrass wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:56 am

By odds alones its unlikely that they are both w/w , and to that I'll add Sporty just mentioning PSV early when they could say that PSV hasnt posted enough instead.

I have wolfed (It was a cult but eh, same thing) with both Sporty and PSV as scum, and what Sporty did most was say 'Eh I'm still looking' or similar statements, because they value the tell and even as a wolf would'nt want to fake it imo.

And I did say I was putting PSV as town, so you are not understanding me or not reading me
I am understanding. It just seems premature; us from TS have to rely initially on your reads of each other to an extent, and this seems perhaps a bit too easy of a clear from you.

But as I said, if other SDN folk say I'm reading too much into it, I'll STFU. I have a tendency to do that.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

The other main thing that stood out to me was Dennis' spam posting the thread. It looked to me like he was trying to pad the post count. Even when bad, he really wasn't a low poster per say, so not sure if this is AI or not, but it stood out to me. 12 posts in a row at some point.

K, gotta go to work.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 216
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Umm... I think I found a wolf.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

And not like "I just want to get the game going" but like legit.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Animal Midwife] aubergine

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Don't know 'em well enough to say for sure, but they look like it.

Animal Midwife
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 102

Post by Animal Midwife »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:46 am
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:18 pm Hey look a wolfy opportunistic 3rd vote on the lead wagon.

Bet.
Is there a tell Miranda has, or a meta thing, that makes it obvious to you that she may be bad? Because the way you word this, "if not Miranda", sounds almost as if you also think she may be bad?
Her only posts are asking why she's being voted for. That's not enough for me to form a read on her. Regardless, Neon explicitly said that she believed if miranda was village, that a wolf was already on her. I wanted specifics because that's a vague statement.
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 232
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him, They/them
Aka: Mayo

Re: [DAY 0] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

SportPonies wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:09 pm Hello Syndicate users,

I am Sporty. This is my fifth WW game and I favor highposters.
Mother, when will the lies stop?
Animal Midwife
Stool Pigeon

Post by Animal Midwife »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:37 am Don't know 'em well enough to say for sure, but they look like it.
Share with the class
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

Might have quoted the wrong post here. I agree with Sporty/PSV not being W/W.

No way sporty comes out of the gate calling out one of her packmates. One way or the other.

Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:36 am [VOTE: Animal Midwife] aubergine
Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:37 am Don't know 'em well enough to say for sure, but they look like it.
Big claim for this early. Especially on AM.

What makes you feel so strongly?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Animal Midwife wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:47 am
Share with the class
If I recap your ISO, it is

*fluff* then

a vote on Dennis, whom you likely don't know and some people from TS have expressed suspicion on, but IMO they look fine thus far.

A weird post saying that the first thing that probably actually matters (the 3-vote wagon) wasn't important.

then a lot of questions that don't seem to be designed to go anywhere and hedgy non-takes where you comment on things but the comments are all "This isn't AI" or "that's not enough to form a read".

This looks like an archetype wolf entrance into the game.

Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

Mayo the Mayo wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:50 am

No way sporty comes out of the gate calling out one of her packmates. One way or the other.

**Formatting fixed now?**

Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:53 am
Share with the class

*fluff* then

a vote on Dennis, whom you likely don't know and some people from TS have expressed suspicion on, but IMO they look fine thus far.

A weird post saying that the first thing that probably actually matters (the 3-vote wagon) wasn't important.

then a lot of questions that don't seem to be designed to go anywhere and hedgy non-takes where you comment on things but the comments are all "This isn't AI" or "that's not enough to form a read".

I'm not convinced, but if nothing else this push seems very town
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Mayo the Mayo wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:56 am
Share with the class

*fluff* then

I'm not convinced, but if nothing else this push seems very town
:shrug: There is still plenty of time left today for you to come around or for me to be proven wrong.

Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

On an unrelated note, I was dangerously close to having to catch a baby last night. Only Dr in the room and baby coming.

Look, I don't care if you have scoliosis, back surgery, or a BMI of 70. I'll give you an epidural.

But I don't want to deliver your baby.
Animal Midwife
Stool Pigeon

Post by Animal Midwife »

Share with the class

*fluff* then

All the fluff was from D0. I don't know why you're acting like I've been wasting D1 avoiding any solving.

Which people from TS said Dennis was an issue before my vote? And are you confidently saying he's village when he's barely posted any content? Why does my familiarity with Dennis matter?

Where did I say that any wagon doesn't matter?

You're selectively reading and misinterpreting because the people I said were NAI have posted minimal to zero content. Either you're TMIing them or you're stumbling whole making up reasoning to push me that a full lie. I'm wondering if it's a roundabout way to protect Dennis.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Mayo the Mayo wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:53 am
Mayo the Mayo wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:50 am

**Formatting fixed now?**

I guess I wasn’t clear; I had no issue with Sportyor their read. I was more questioning Santys clearing someone based on a third party qualified read.

It seemed premature.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Animal Midwife wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:04 am
Share with the class

*fluff* then

All the fluff was from D0. I don't know why you're acting like I've been wasting D1 avoiding any solving.

Which people from TS said Dennis was an issue before my vote? And are you confidently saying he's village when he's barely posted any content? Why does my familiarity with Dennis matter?

You're selectively reading and misinterpreting because the people I said were NAI have posted minimal to zero content. Either you're TMIing them or you're stumbling whole making up reasoning to push me that a full lie. I'm wondering if it's a roundabout way to protect Dennis.
I'm not. I'm just recapping your ISO. Did you not fluff into your Dennis vote?

Don't remember, don't know what this question does to further our conversation though unless you think I'm lying.

My point is that while I could see someone familiar with Dennis possibly seeing something meta-related to justify suspicion at this point, I don't think someone not familiar with Dennis would. If you are seeing something, then please share with the class. If not, it seems like an opportunistic vote.

You didn't say exactly that, but this post IMO feels like discouraging discussion about the first real thing that happened:
Animal Midwife wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:27 pm
Zenge wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:20 pm I do not like the Miranda wagon. This is happening too fast
3 out of 24 votes is hardly anything to get worked up about especially with over 47 hours left.
Is this OMGUS I see?

Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

Abigail,

It has been a trying night. My only comfort in those long hours was the knowledge that you were safely back at home.

Whilst I was in the depths of my despair, I had the most wonderful surprise!

As I am sure you must already be aware, mother has decided to come join me. I was worried she wouldn't recognize me. Time and distance have aged me nearly beyond recognition.

I could sense the trepidation in her face as she first looked upon me, and I must confess, the waters of my soul were near breaching the levees to my sanity when she at first seemed not to recognize my face. Alas, a mother's love does is not yet limited by spacial or temporal boundaries.

The wildlife here is wonderful, but I cannot shake the underlying sense of foreboding whenever I brave the wilderness. Abigail, I hear voices. I see visions.

Terrible visions.

Please keep me in your thoughts as you must know you are in mine.

-Mayo

PS Les voix disent bonjour à maman
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:10 am
Share with the class

*fluff* then

Don't remember, don't know what this question does to further our conversation though unless you think I'm lying.

My point is that while I could see someone familiar with Dennis possibly seeing something meta-related to justify suspicion at this point, I don't think someone not familiar with Dennis would. If you are seeing something, then please share with the class. If not, it seems like an opportunistic vote.

You didn't say exactly that, but this post IMO feels like discouraging discussion about the first real thing that happened:
Zenge wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:20 pm I do not like the Miranda wagon. This is happening too fast
3 out of 24 votes is hardly anything to get worked up about especially with over 47 hours left.
Is this OMGUS I see?
How did you make the neon signs?
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

How do I make votes appear here?

I didn't play the tutorial level.
Zenge
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 213
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Zenge »

Neon wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:06 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:05 pm Image

Everyone's post cap for Day 1 is 150 more than your number shows on this list. I will provide the actual caps in the first post of the thread.
I can't do maths
😍 Numbers is villains!
In conclusion, Carthage Falcon45ca must be destroyed.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Mayo the Mayo wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:13 am
Share with the class

*fluff* then

Is this OMGUS I see?
How did you make the neon signs?
Use the advanced editor, then there is a buttom that looks like a star (it is the left-most on the bottom row of buttons for me, but it might be different depending on OS and device? idk)

Alternatively remove the spaces below, and change to whatever color your heart desires (well... not all of them work)

[ glow=red ]Text goes here[ /glow ]
Mayo the Mayo wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:16 am How do I make votes appear here?

I didn't play the tutorial level.
Use the advanced editor, there is a blue button with white text that says "vote".

Alternatively remove the spaces below:

[ vote ] Name goes here[ /vote ]

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Zenge wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:20 am

Everyone's post cap for Day 1 is 150 more than your number shows on this list. I will provide the actual caps in the first post of the thread.
I can't do maths
😍 Numbers is villains!
I am a doctor of numbers. I find you to be a villain.

(for legal reasons, the ``villain'' accusation is not game-related... but also not personal.)

Animal Midwife
Stool Pigeon

Post by Animal Midwife »

Share with the class

*fluff* then

Is this OMGUS I see?
If my vote were a joke, you'd know. Every vote of mine has a reason.

I believe you're misrepresenting so please show your work.

I don't need meta to try and form reads on people. I'm going to ask you something point blank again. Are you village reading Dennis? If so, tell me exactly what's he's done that's outside of his wolf range. I want Dennis to bring the energy I saw him fluffing with yesterday.

Do you agree that Miranda's wagon is suspicious and that it happened too quickly?

What exactly are you calling OMGUS?
Zenge
Stool Pigeon

Post by Zenge »

Neon wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:00 am

Oh we are gonna be best friends
The only thing that was true there is that she is Sporty. This being her fifth WW game and loving high posters were aggressively lies. I’m 76% sure she’s vig shot people for high posting.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Animal Midwife wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:25 am
Share with the class

*fluff* then

Is this OMGUS I see?

I don't need meta to try and form reads on people. I'm going to ask you something point blank again. Are you village reading Dennis? If so, tell me exactly what's he's done that's outside of his wolf range. I want Dennis to bring the energy I saw him fluffing with yesterday.

Do you agree that Miranda's wagon is suspicious and that it happened too quickly?

I asked you to explain your vote. I am willing to work with you, but right now this seems one sided since when you have asked me to explain, I have done so. Please show me the same courtesy.
Neon wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:29 pm Dennis is a wolf
I am neither scumreading or townreading Dennis.

I believe Miranda's wagon likely has AI info.

I think the highlighted text makes it very clear what I'm calling OMGUS.

Zenge
Stool Pigeon

Post by Zenge »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:32 pm
Zenge wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:28 pm
It just felt like a lot piling onto one person in a very short amount of time
Well, I s'pose you could ask those voting Miranda as to their reasons...but you're not doing that.

Why?
Actually this is sort of hypocritical on review. Falcon votes me immediately after this. They’re tasking issue with my saying I’m uncomfortable with how fast the three votes seemed to pile onto Miranda, and not asking each of the voters for the reasons for their votes.

But then never asks me why I don’t like the wagon.

What’s worse here is I just noted that it was odd how many votes came on Miranda in rapid succession. But I didn’t use that as an opportunity to wolf read anyone or try to vote them out. Falcon here though did the exact same thing he accused me of doing and used it as an excuse to try and get me misyeeted.

That’s foundationally unsound.
Animal Midwife
Stool Pigeon

Post by Animal Midwife »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:34 am
Share with the class

*fluff* then

Is this OMGUS I see?

I asked you to explain your vote. I am willing to work with you, but right now this seems one sided since when you have asked me to explain, I have done so. Please show me the same courtesy.

I already answered in this very post that you quoted.

What information would you get from a miranda village flip? What info would you get from a miranda wolf flip?

Why did you quote Neon? Also, if you don't have a read on Dennis, why is me pressuring him an issue?
Zenge
Stool Pigeon

Post by Zenge »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:36 am [VOTE: Animal Midwife] aubergine
In Midwife’s defense she has a pretty unique play style and cadence that can come off as stiff, and at times people, especially people who aren’t used to playing with her, find it extremely Wolfy despite it being NAI.

So I’d tread cautiously on this one. There’s generally more accurate ways to solve Midwife. She typically doesn’t bus, for example.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Animal Midwife wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:39 am

Share with the class

*fluff* then

Is this OMGUS I see?

What information would you get from a miranda village flip? What info would you get from a miranda wolf flip?

Why did you quote Neon? Also, if you don't have a read on Dennis, why is me pressuring him an issue?
Sorry, I think you need to be yeeted. I feel like you're deliberately talking past me.

You didn't say anything about Dennis, aside from ask me about them. Unless if your reason was "I want Dennis to bring the energy I saw him fluffing with yesterday." which... uhh... you think a naked vote is going to have that sort of effect on anyone?

I don't know what info Miranda's wagon has, but I am shit sure it has info.

You literally asked me to! you asked me to provide receipts, I provided receipts. You're just asking for busy work as a distraction, or what?

Don't put words into my mouth, please. I pointed out that your vote on Dennis could be opportunistic. This has been explained. Why are you trying to go in circles? Just to obfuscate my points?

Animal Midwife
Stool Pigeon

Post by Animal Midwife »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:46 am
Animal Midwife wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:39 am

*fluff* then

Is this OMGUS I see?

Sorry, I think you need to be yeeted. I feel like you're deliberately talking past me.

You didn't say anything about Dennis, aside from ask me about them. Unless if your reason was "I want Dennis to bring the energy I saw him fluffing with yesterday." which... uhh... you think a naked vote is going to have that sort of effect on anyone?

I don't know what info Miranda's wagon has, but I am shit sure it has info.

You literally asked me to! you asked me to provide receipts, I provided receipts. You're just asking for busy work as a distraction, or what?

Don't put words into my mouth, please. I pointed out that your vote on Dennis could be opportunistic. This has been explained. Why are you trying to go in circles? Just to obfuscate my points?
He said "no u" immediately after so I presumably have his attention. That's a sign of a success.

You said Miranda's wagon is AI. I want you to tell me why it's AI or else you're just tossing around buzzwords. If you're "sure as shit" shared those "sure as shit" theories now where everyone can see it rather than down the line when you need to buy time.

Digging your heels in for clarifying your own words is a very bad look. You provided no receipts. In fact, if you were at sam's club, you wouldn't be allowed to bypass the highlighter lady.

Also, why are you saying "yeeted?" Is that common terminology here?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I'm not going to talk to someone who asks me to provide evidence that TSers were sussing Dennis, then asks why I provided evidence that TSers were sussing Dennis after I provide evidence that TSers were sussing dennis, then claims I didn't provide evidence that TSers were sussing dennis.

Animal Midwife
Stool Pigeon

Post by Animal Midwife »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:00 am I'm not going to talk to someone who asks me to provide evidence that TSers were sussing Dennis, then asks why I provided evidence that TSers were sussing Dennis after I provide evidence that TSers were sussing dennis, then claims I didn't provide evidence that TSers were sussing dennis.
You quoted one person. You 've been saying, even in this post, TSers plural. Outside of that, you also misrepresented because your claim was that I opportunistically jumped on "TSers were throwing around suspicion." I voted before Neon did; the only person that you can quote suspecting him.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 293
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:15 am
Neon wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:33 am

Bet.
Creature
Yeah. Creature voted for her 4 minutes after the day started, and when he did say why later, it was because she impressed him least on zero.

Her posts were a bunch of “getting to know you” fluff, like almost everyone else’s. So not getting that.

Yay waking up to only 110 posts. Catching up.
Mmmm yes
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:53 am
Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:55 am miranda has two votes from SDN members, 2 votes from Syndicate members. What can @santygrass and @SportPonies tell me about miranda and their experience with her?
Miranda started playing WW this year? Or last year's end. So still more on the new player side, self proclaimed Bad liar. I think when I wolfed with them their tone eas good~ , but then as villager I think the differences were there mostly in the way they involve themselves.
Rn I am poking there to see what happens since I haven't read almost anything from her.
Neon wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:10 am
santygrass wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:30 pm Hi, I claim slank D1 cover.

I have ONE (1) read and that is Neon = Town and not much else
But y tho?
Yeah, sadly

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Fuck didn't mean to submit that. I meant but why do you have that read on me but you actually explained it so

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Animal Midwife wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:46 am
S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:46 am

Bet.
Her only posts are asking why she's being voted for. That's not enough for me to form a read on her. Regardless, Neon explicitly said that she believed if miranda was village, that a wolf was already on her. I wanted specifics because that's a vague statement.
This is the correct interpretation of my meaning and I understood the thought behind your post so not sure why others aren't

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Mayo the Mayo wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:11 am Abigail,

It has been a trying night. My only comfort in those long hours was the knowledge that you were safely back at home.

Whilst I was in the depths of my despair, I had the most wonderful surprise!

As I am sure you must already be aware, mother has decided to come join me. I was worried she wouldn't recognize me. Time and distance have aged me nearly beyond recognition.

I could sense the trepidation in her face as she first looked upon me, and I must confess, the waters of my soul were near breaching the levees to my sanity when she at first seemed not to recognize my face. Alas, a mother's love does is not yet limited by spacial or temporal boundaries.

The wildlife here is wonderful, but I cannot shake the underlying sense of foreboding whenever I brave the wilderness. Abigail, I hear voices. I see visions.

Terrible visions.

Please keep me in your thoughts as you must know you are in mine.

-Mayo

PS Les voix disent bonjour à maman
Yo. I'm probably not safe or in bed. I mean I'm about to murder a Werewolf.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:23 am
Zenge wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:20 am

I can't do maths
😍 Numbers is villains!
I am a doctor of numbers. I find you to be a villain.

(for legal reasons, the ``villain'' accusation is not game-related... but also not personal.)
Why would you do that to yourself

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

@Neon , I was just looking for clarity. AM’s wording could be read either way, and I didn’t want to make assumptions with a person new to me.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Zenge wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:29 am
Neon wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:00 am

Oh we are gonna be best friends
The only thing that was true there is that she is Sporty. This being her fifth WW game and loving high posters were aggressively lies. I’m 76% sure she’s vig shot people for high posting.
Mmm we are still gonna be best friends especially if I get shot for top posting

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Animal Midwife wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:07 am
Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:00 am I'm not going to talk to someone who asks me to provide evidence that TSers were sussing Dennis, then asks why I provided evidence that TSers were sussing Dennis after I provide evidence that TSers were sussing dennis, then claims I didn't provide evidence that TSers were sussing dennis.
You quoted one person. You 've been saying, even in this post, TSers plural. Outside of that, you also misrepresented because your claim was that I opportunistically jumped on "TSers were throwing around suspicion." I voted before Neon did; the only person that you can quote suspecting him.
This is true. Also true is that my sus on dennis started as a joke

It's real now though.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:50 am @Neon , I was just looking for clarity. AM’s wording could be read either way, and I didn’t want to make assumptions with a person new to me.
Dope

SVS
Sean
Neon
AM

All obv town

Game ez

ImageImage

Animal Midwife
Stool Pigeon

Post by Animal Midwife »

Neon wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:56 am
S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:50 am @Neon , I was just looking for clarity. AM’s wording could be read either way, and I didn’t want to make assumptions with a person new to me.
Dope

SVS
Sean
Neon
AM

All obv town

Game ez
Could you clarify the Sean village read to me? I'm not sure if I'm getting tilted.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”