[END] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Which visiting community was your favorite?

SDN
19%
SDN
16%
SDN
25%
SDN
25%
SDN
16%

Total votes: 32
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 224

Re: [DAY 2] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:30 am
tutuu wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:30 am
miranda920 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:12 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:07 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:05 pm I think santy's entrance last EOD was pretty bad
I find it wild that he would totally forget about a game as either affiliation
I agree, Santy is usually very engaged in these games
Very off for him…
i gut townread the "..."

(yes im serious)

(yes im town and u guys will have to deal with me)
extraordinarily towny post
extraordinarily towny post
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i was going to iso myself coz i forgot my previous reads

but its ok

from the furries i townread lawpy, zenge, extremely light TR on miranda

gut scumread on sheltered vet (and if that scumread is right, SAR is spewed town)

otherwise i also gut scumread SAR, but i gut scumread sheltered vet more tha n i gut scumread SAR
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

now, to complete my wilgy roleplay, i'll see u guys in 1 week
Lawpy
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Lawpy »

NateTheLesser wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:24 am
Lawpy wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:54 am
NateTheLesser wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:48 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:17 pm @NateTheLesser I would like to know how you feel abouts slots other than Dennis, particularly the likes of Falcon, Marmot, Creature and Mightyrunner7.

I'll be back later, I expect receipts.
Mighty isn't outside of his town meta, his posts always read as carefully crafted. In the last game when he was wolfing I correctly called him out on day one, because he had a habit of picking apart other people's reads without actually offering his own perspective. I haven't seen him do the same thing here. He's relatively new and that's a "tell" that can be fixed, but I lean him town for now. The only thing that gives me pause is his Scotty vote looks bad, both in the wagon position and that his reasoning was pretty much just echoing other people's "role fishing" sus.

Creature is POE because there's no reason for him not to be, I wasn't interested in him yesterday because in my other Syndicate game he low-posted as town so the "volume tell" wasn't convincing for me. But his only votes prior to Scotty were a naked 2nd vote on miranda and a naked 2nd vote on me. He said his miranda vote was because he was least impressed by her on that page, but her only recent content was a day 0 test vote. And that's been about the extent of his solving energy.

Marmot was mostly missing, I remember an early wolf lean of Dennis and then EOD. I didn't really vibe with Marmot's EOD reads, for one thing they were wolfreading me and have carried that into today, and I know that's incorrect. But they were also speculating a Scotty/Santy world, which I thought would be odd positioning to take if they knew Scotty would flip town. But it could have also been a way to place Scotty in a plausible wolf team to justify a vote (which is what Marmot did shortly after).

Falcon/Zenge I have the most turbulence around. I've seen town Zenge make correct pushes that were laser-focused that I didn't understand at all, so I pay attention when he gets this locked in even if I don't completely get it. And I thought falcon was sketchy early on. But the way Z's pushed it has been really twisty, especially his interaction with other people about it when they disagree. And on falcon's end I know he has a scummy playstyle in general, he was misyeeted in the other game I played here. If they were both scum but different factions it'd explain everything tbh
Zenges vs falcons looked pretty straightforward to me. Zenges is tunneling on falcons because he asserts falcons is wolfing and found falcons’s responses to be very evasive. He pretty much took a hardline stance and doubled down on his falcons tunnel. That trajectory looks villagey to me.

It’s the responses to the Zenges vs falcons battle that appear like an attempt to shut down the discussion that look concerning, since it makes me think Zenges might be right and wolves are trying to get the heat off of falcons by diverting attention elsewhere
So this all depends on falcon being a wolf? Sloonei is then suspicious for trying to divert attention, and Mayo is then suspicious for defending Sloonei?
Zenges was pretty clear and consistent in his push on falcons, and falcons responded evasively. Apart from a falcons meta that received mixed messages from Syndicate players, i’m not sure how this exchange makes falcons look villagey.

And yeah, that’s why i’m also suspecting slooneis and mayos. Mayos in particular looks like an engaged bystander in all of this but his defense of Slooneis is bothersome.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Lawpy wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:35 am And yeah, that’s why i’m also suspecting slooneis and mayos. Mayos in particular looks like an engaged bystander in all of this but his defense of Slooneis is bothersome.
How would you describe my role in all this?
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i lied (for the last time i swear i need to do work)

colors ar epretty

seanzie
mac
neon
svs
dennis
lawpy
zenge
SAR (riding on PSV mafia)

sloonei
miranda

PSV

i originally colored PSV orange but then i thought naw fam fuck that PUSSY ASS SHIT u are getting the RED COLOR thats right boyyyy im seeing red im like a bull and ur like that matador u trynna finesse me but boiii u dont know who u dealing with RAF RAF RAF RAFA R FRAFARA BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLHORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRN
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MESS WITH THE BULL AND YOU GET THE HORNS
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:40 am MESS WITH THE BULL AND YOU GET THE HORNS
YOU CAN'T MILK THOSE
Lawpy
Stool Pigeon

Post by Lawpy »

NateTheLesser wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:30 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:17 pm @NateTheLesser I would like to know how you feel abouts slots other than Dennis, particularly the likes of Falcon, Marmot, Creature and Mightyrunner7.

Mighty isn't outside of his town meta, his posts always read as carefully crafted. In the last game when he was wolfing I correctly called him out on day one, because he had a habit of picking apart other people's reads without actually offering his own perspective. I haven't seen him do the same thing here. He's relatively new and that's a "tell" that can be fixed, but I lean him town for now. The only thing that gives me pause is his Scotty vote looks bad, both in the wagon position and that his reasoning was pretty much just echoing other people's "role fishing" sus.

Creature is POE because there's no reason for him not to be, I wasn't interested in him yesterday because in my other Syndicate game he low-posted as town so the "volume tell" wasn't convincing for me. But his only votes prior to Scotty were a naked 2nd vote on miranda and a naked 2nd vote on me. He said his miranda vote was because he was least impressed by her on that page, but her only recent content was a day 0 test vote. And that's been about the extent of his solving energy.

Marmot was mostly missing, I remember an early wolf lean of Dennis and then EOD. I didn't really vibe with Marmot's EOD reads, for one thing they were wolfreading me and have carried that into today, and I know that's incorrect. But they were also speculating a Scotty/Santy world, which I thought would be odd positioning to take if they knew Scotty would flip town. But it could have also been a way to place Scotty in a plausible wolf team to justify a vote (which is what Marmot did shortly after).

Falcon/Zenge I have the most turbulence around. I've seen town Zenge make correct pushes that were laser-focused that I didn't understand at all, so I pay attention when he gets this locked in even if I don't completely get it. And I thought falcon was sketchy early on. But the way Z's pushed it has been really twisty, especially his interaction with other people about it when they disagree. And on falcon's end I know he has a scummy playstyle in general, he was misyeeted in the other game I played here. If they were both scum but different factions it'd explain everything tbh
Zenges vs falcons looked pretty straightforward to me. Zenges is tunneling on falcons because he asserts falcons is wolfing and found falcons’s responses to be very evasive. He pretty much took a hardline stance and doubled down on his falcons tunnel. That trajectory looks villagey to me.

It’s the responses to the Zenges vs falcons battle that appear like an attempt to shut down the discussion that look concerning, since it makes me think Zenges might be right and wolves are trying to get the heat off of falcons by diverting attention elsewhere
And my problem wasn't really with the core of Zenge's argument, it was with him twisting people's words when he was pushing it. Does he do that as town?
Could you show me where he twisted people’s words? There have been reports in past games of Zenges being stretchy but i’m not sure that’s what you’re referring to here.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:36 am
Lawpy wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:35 am And yeah, that’s why i’m also suspecting slooneis and mayos. Mayos in particular looks like an engaged bystander in all of this but his defense of Slooneis is bothersome.
translation: "lawpy ur high asf man, i aint got nothing to do with this, tf bro"

@Lawpy
Lawpy
Stool Pigeon

Post by Lawpy »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:19 am @Lawpy you have to vote in the poll. The vote tags are just for calling out and tracking votes.

Marmot is a better vote than sloonei I feel.
Oh whoops sorry, i’m still looking for a vote tracker here though. Besides end of day screenshots of polls

I’m not opposed to the marmots vote. I’m thinking about that too
tutuu

Re: [DAY 1] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by tutuu »

i control + f'd wilgy was curious to see ppls reads on my slot

let me retract the svs townread due to wallposting
S~V~S wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:11 pm OK, reads so far.

People I wont vote for today:

Falcon
Mayo
Neon
Sloonei
Zenge

Lean town:

Animal Midwife
Sean
Scotty

People I have no clue; low posters, no content I recall, etc. It's day 1, let's give them till day 2:

Wilgy (I thought Wilgys vote was kind of a joke, a counterpoint to the pile on, but he hasn't moved it)
dyachei
genny
Kate
MightyRunner
SARdoghandler

People who I recall some things they said, but didn't make an impression, null reads. It's me, not you.:

Marmot
Miranda
Nate

People who have said alot but I still can't get a handle on:

PSV
SportPonies

People I'm a little worried about:

Dennis
Pyxxy (I feel better about Pyx since the reads list, still don't love the 3P focus)

People Imma vote for:

Creature

Creature voted four minutes after EOD for someone becasue "Just the player I was least impressed by in this page" after a day when everyone was just lolcatting and feeling each other out. The reason I could have dealt with, the four minutes, OK. But not both.

[VOTE: Creature] aubergine
svs wallposted as mafia in goc and i dont recall her wallposting in the games ive seen her town. so ill need to think on it more
Lawpy
Stool Pigeon

Post by Lawpy »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:36 am
I mentioned about this earlier:
Lawpy wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:47 am
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:29 am
Lawpy wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:52 pm Slooneis looks to be playing a sort of a diplomatic role here which i’m thinking. I know wolf!Jays did the same which admittedly blindsided me so i’m a little wary when i see diplomatic stances/posting styles. It’s looking like a subtle nudge towards (or away) from his players of interest
What you're seeing there is just similar playstyles. There has been a running meme on the Syndicate for years that Jay and I are the same person. I alluded to it in my very first post of this game. That "diplomatic role" that's giving you pause is just a facet of how I (and Jay) play the game. It is not alignment-indicative.
It’s the trajectory that makes me wary, it looks like you’re trying to diplomatically resolve the zenges vs falcons battle by trying to nudge attention away from falcons. Wolf!Jays pulled off this similarly by nudging me diplomatically towards villagers in a recent game we played.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Lawpy wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:41 am
Could you show me where he twisted people’s words? There have been reports in past games of Zenges being stretchy but i’m not sure that’s what you’re referring to here.
Most of the dialogue with me. Here and here are a couple posts where I directly called him out for it.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Lawpy wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:48 am I mentioned about this earlier:
Lawpy wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:47 am
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:29 am
Lawpy wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:52 pm Slooneis looks to be playing a sort of a diplomatic role here which i’m thinking. I know wolf!Jays did the same which admittedly blindsided me so i’m a little wary when i see diplomatic stances/posting styles. It’s looking like a subtle nudge towards (or away) from his players of interest
What you're seeing there is just similar playstyles. There has been a running meme on the Syndicate for years that Jay and I are the same person. I alluded to it in my very first post of this game. That "diplomatic role" that's giving you pause is just a facet of how I (and Jay) play the game. It is not alignment-indicative.
It’s the trajectory that makes me wary, it looks like you’re trying to diplomatically resolve the zenges vs falcons battle by trying to nudge attention away from falcons. Wolf!Jays pulled off this similarly by nudging me diplomatically towards villagers in a recent game we played.
When did I do any of this?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Specifically the "nudge attention away from falcon" part.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I have probably typed the word "falcon" more than any other in this game.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Lawpy
Stool Pigeon

Post by Lawpy »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:05 pm
Zenge wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:03 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:50 pm
Zenge wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:42 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:37 pm
Zenge wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:34 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:15 pm I'd say it looks more like a falcon. This is what he does.
When you say “this is what he does”, it sounds like you’re saying “this is NAI”, is that correct?
Not necessarily. I would lean very slightly towards a town read on him. But, at the very least, he should not be scumread for playing the role of antagonist like this.
Okay, let’s circle back to “This is what he does”.

Because that’s a very generic dismissal of my read and my push. You’re using the fact that you have familiarity with Falcon to completely dismiss my very valid reasons for finding this player to be a wolf.

So with regards to your “This is what he does”, please, I’d like you to be as thorough as possible in your explanation.
"What he does" is pick a fight with a player or a couple of players very early in the game. He'll provoke them and do his darndest to get a big reaction out of folks regardless of whether or not he's right, or is making "logical" sense. My understanding of the play is that he does it to create action.

How his play develops from there might vary from game to game. But this is the typical opening move from falcon.
This is not about picking a fight or provoking a reaction.

I asked him a very simple question, very concisely, twice. The first time he realized he didn’t have a good answer because he was full of it and tried to just walk away from the conversation. The second time he tried to obfuscate and redirect attention, still refusing to admit he was wrong or answer the question.

Coupled with everything else he’s done on thread, this is a wolf.

I’m not letting this go.
I would prefer to see how both of you respond to other things in this thread.
Slooneis i’m referring to this exchange
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

@Lawpy @Sloonei

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Lawpy wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:52 am [
Slooneis i’m referring to this exchange
I remember it vividly. When did I try to push attention away from Falcon?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tutuu wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:54 am @Lawpy @Sloonei

I can't believe you've done this.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Give me attention

I need it

I desire it

Bask in my townyness

Arent i the greatest town player alive? So easy for me to obv town

My reads are so good too... Deadly accurate with no effort

U guys should all praise me

I deserve to be called the greatest alive, and obvtown
Lawpy
Stool Pigeon

Post by Lawpy »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:24 pm
Zenge wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:03 pm @Sloonei

I’d like you to for once, give your thoughts on the merits of the argument here.

I said “This is how I imagine wolves would approach the game and so I’m looking for people who are doing that”. Falcon responded to that specifically by saying this isn’t a “towny mindset”.

I asked Flacon how that’s not a towny mindset, and Falcon REFUSED to answer and tried to deflect and change the subject.

I asked AGAIN, and Falcon responded by falling back to the complaint that I wasn’t asking the people voting for Miranda questions. WHICH IS NOT AN ANSWER TO MY QUESTION.

I want you Sloonei, to talk about the actual content here. Not some hand waving about how “this just seems like flacon to you”.

I want you to respond with thoughts about the actual content here.
Truthfully, I do not have anything to say about the content itself. It is Day 1 noise to me, and that is fine. The game needs Day 1 noise. This is more a product of how I go about the game than anything else. These sorts of arguments are not helpful to me as arguments. It is useful as content, though. I find it helpful in that it has established a baseline reading for both you and falcon. It can also be useful later on as things develop.

But it was never my hope or intention to get involved in a discussion of the merits of your point of view or his. If you must know my thoughts on the content, they are as follows: you two are engaged in a Generic Day 1 Argument. I encourage you to continue to the extent that you feel is necessary in order to be satisfied with your read on falcon. But do not expect me to participate in it. I'll flesh out my reads on you two in my own ways.
Could you please clarify what you’re referring to as Day 1 noise here?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tutuu wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:57 am Give me attention

I need it

I desire it

Bask in my townyness

Holy crap is that tutuu? Here, in my mafia game? Can I have your autograph?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Lawpy wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:00 am Could you please clarify what you’re referring to as Day 1 noise here?
I'm specifically referring to the initial disagreement between Falcon and Zenge. By "Day 1 noise" I meant something similar to what other people mean when they say "random voting stage". That is, I thought Falcon was just doing his typical game-opening play which would happen regardless of alignment. Zenge's reaction to it looked like a player who'd never seen Falcon before. That was why I chimed in to begin with, and I spent much of the rest of Day 1 trying to reiterate that point.

Falcon has been underwhelming since those opening moments.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Lawpy
Stool Pigeon

Post by Lawpy »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:31 pm
Zenge wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:25 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:15 pm
Zenge wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:09 pm Your defense of Falcon is noted, Sloonei.

Make no mistake, I am reading and monitoring the rest of the game.

I also made note of the fact that in your defense of Falcon, you refused to actually talk about the merits of what I was saying and the complete lack of merits of what Falcon was saying.

Instead you dismissed my wolf read by saying “you know Falcon better” and tried to say “he’s just antagonistic”, and followed that up with “let’s talk about something else…”

If Falcon does flip wolf, you’re 100% next for the way you handled this.
Your posts read as more combative than they need to be.
Are you going to address the merits of my argument against Falcon, and his refusals to answer my question, or are you going to “disengage from this nonsense”?
I do not plan to get involved in the arguments you are directing toward falcon. That is not a defensive impulse. It's just not something that I view as productive for me or the thread. All I will say is this: the specific things that you object to about his actions do not strike me as being out of the ordinary for falcon.

Your repeated misattributed quotations suggest to me that you are projecting a certain reading onto my posts which does not exist. I am simply trying to provide context about how falcon usually engages with the thread early on in games.
Slooneis pls this is pretty much the problem i’m facing because that discussion is productive, and your thoughts that falcons behavior being in line with his meta are actually important, so i don’t understand how engaging in this isn’t productive for the thread.
NateTheLesser
The Mark
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by NateTheLesser »

And my problem wasn't really with the core of Zenge's argument, it was with him twisting people's words when he was pushing it. Does he do that as town?

I see Sloonei pointed to a couple. I was also thinking of things like this, where he coopts a point Seanzie was making and uses it to support his own push:
Zenge wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:37 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:32 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:24 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:36 pm @Sloonei What do you think of Neon (I think) saying falcon feels OOC?
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:24 pm Anyway, I find the split on whether falcon is playing out of character or not to be an interesting one. sloonei says no, neon says yes. Other Syndicats, what's your opinion?
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:27 pm
Zenge wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:25 pm
Animal Midwife wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:20 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:19 pm

I will not be doing that. I already stated I'm not even going to be reading this entire game. All I'm saying is I think she sounds noobish rather than wolfy to me.
That's going to be a problem.
Not if she sheeps me.

@potentialsheltervet
Falcon Yeet!
Falcon Yeet!
Falcon Yeet!
I'm thinking about it. Particularly interested in Neon agreeing he's not acting normal. Trying to source opinions from other Syndicats to see their opinions

@Seanzie It's reasonable to assume looking at the way PVS keeps referring back to Neon specifically, and the tone in general, that they're not SR her slot.

Or perhaps I'm wrong and PVS is trying to get a read on Neon based off their read on me? But it doesn't feel that way at all, it feels like PVS is TR Neon, or at the very least has her above null
I don't see what you're pushing here. I agree that I get no vibe of a SR on Neon, but I also don't really get a "townread" vibe. Instead Neon said you're acting funny, and someone who doesn't know you well, and likely assumes Neon does, took that to heart.

They look like they're trying to make a meta-based push on you without having the meta to do so, so they're citing the sources of their meta. Nothing big about this.
I think this is another point in the Falcon is very likely a wolf column.

This push on PSV is illogical in its foundation. Seanzie spelled it out perfectly.
Lawpy
Stool Pigeon

Post by Lawpy »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:05 am
Lawpy wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:00 am Could you please clarify what you’re referring to as Day 1 noise here?
I'm specifically referring to the initial disagreement between Falcon and Zenge. By "Day 1 noise" I meant something similar to what other people mean when they say "random voting stage". That is, I thought Falcon was just doing his typical game-opening play which would happen regardless of alignment. Zenge's reaction to it looked like a player who'd never seen Falcon before. That was why I chimed in to begin with, and I spent much of the rest of Day 1 trying to reiterate that point.

Falcon has been underwhelming since those opening moments.
I think Falcons’s responses to Zenges push on him is what’s driving the engine for the Zenges tunnel on Falcons and why he kept railing against you for apparently defending Falcons
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:00 am
tutuu wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:57 am Give me attention

I need it

I desire it

Bask in my townyness

Holy crap is that tutuu? Here, in my mafia game? Can I have your autograph?
Yeah thats right. Get back in line bitch
Lawpy
Stool Pigeon

Post by Lawpy »

Should be are, not is, so pls excuse improper grammar since unclear on Syndicate’s editing rules
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I believe that Lawpy believes in what he is saying.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Lawpy
Stool Pigeon

Post by Lawpy »

NateTheLesser wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:08 am

I see Sloonei pointed to a couple. I was also thinking of things like this, where he coopts a point Seanzie was making and uses it to support his own push:
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:36 pm @Sloonei What do you think of Neon (I think) saying falcon feels OOC?
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:24 pm Anyway, I find the split on whether falcon is playing out of character or not to be an interesting one. sloonei says no, neon says yes. Other Syndicats, what's your opinion?
Animal Midwife wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:20 pm

That's going to be a problem.
Not if she sheeps me.

@potentialsheltervet
Falcon Yeet!
Falcon Yeet!
Falcon Yeet!
I'm thinking about it. Particularly interested in Neon agreeing he's not acting normal. Trying to source opinions from other Syndicats to see their opinions

@Seanzie It's reasonable to assume looking at the way PVS keeps referring back to Neon specifically, and the tone in general, that they're not SR her slot.

Or perhaps I'm wrong and PVS is trying to get a read on Neon based off their read on me? But it doesn't feel that way at all, it feels like PVS is TR Neon, or at the very least has her above null
I don't see what you're pushing here. I agree that I get no vibe of a SR on Neon, but I also don't really get a "townread" vibe. Instead Neon said you're acting funny, and someone who doesn't know you well, and likely assumes Neon does, took that to heart.

They look like they're trying to make a meta-based push on you without having the meta to do so, so they're citing the sources of their meta. Nothing big about this.

This push on PSV is illogical in its foundation. Seanzie spelled it out perfectly.
Hmm that looks more like a problem of confirmation bias
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Dont worry lawpy u cant edit ur posts unless ur a mod

We removed this functionality coz jaggedjimmyjay kept having "accidents" where he "accidently" remembered he wrote the wrong reads and "corrected" them as people flipped, when he was mafia, ending up in 100% read accuracy and winning every game...
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Post by NateTheLesser »

Lawpy wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:18 am
NateTheLesser wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:08 am

Not if she sheeps me.

@potentialsheltervet
Falcon Yeet!
Falcon Yeet!
Falcon Yeet!

Hmm that looks more like a problem of confirmation bias
The icky part for me is he doesn't interact with Seanzie about it, he's just addressing the audience to be like "See? He agrees with me that falcon's a wolf!"

But a lot of my confusion is that even if he was pushing it in a way I think is dishonest, I'm not sure why he would do that. I've seen w!Zenge do reachy pushes, but in a context where there was a misyeet he really needed to get. Not like, right off the bat for no real reason.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Poor @Scotty and @pyxxy cant catch a break

And as soon as someone mentions "MISCHOPPING" their ears spring up and their tails start wagging and they come running like the adorable puppies they are like "ME ME ME ME ME ME 🐶🐶🐶"
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Post by NateTheLesser »

tutuu wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:59 am
NateTheLesser wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:22 pm
My usual vote spreadsheet bizniss.

Day 1 Votes
(The only note here is I don't actually know exactly when mayo's vote for Creature was, because I couldn't find an in thread vote post for it. It was sometime before the timestamp I have)

Waterfall

EOD Wagons
NO WAY THIS DUDE RECORDED THE TIMESTAMPS OF THE VOTES

does he do it as mafia too?
Yeah I do it regardless.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

tutuu wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:19 am Dont worry lawpy u cant edit ur posts unless ur a mod

We removed this functionality coz jaggedjimmyjay kept having "accidents" where he "accidently" remembered he wrote the wrong reads and "corrected" them as people flipped, when he was mafia, ending up in 100% read accuracy and winning every game...
I bet you didn’t expect me to respond to this.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Lawpy wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:13 am
I think Falcons’s responses to Zenges push on him is what’s driving the engine for the Zenges tunnel on Falcons and why he kept railing against you for apparently defending Falcons
I was not trying to rehash old business. I just wanted to get a read on you. I was concerned that your suspicion against me was inauthentic. I do not currently feel that is the case.

So I'll just continue to stress that I was never attempting to defend Falcon. The narrative that I was only exists because Zenge mistook my initial comment as an attempt to deflect attention away from Falcon.

If, at any point in this game, my goal has been to divert attention away from Falcon, I have done a terrible job. If you search the word "Falcon" in my post history, you will find over 130 results. Falcon can be a suspect. Falcon falcon falcon. That is all.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:41 am
tutuu wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:19 am Dont worry lawpy u cant edit ur posts unless ur a mod

I bet you didn’t expect me to respond to this.
GAWK

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

NateTheLesser wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:35 am
tutuu wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:59 am
NateTheLesser wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:22 pm
My usual vote spreadsheet bizniss.

Day 1 Votes
(The only note here is I don't actually know exactly when mayo's vote for Creature was, because I couldn't find an in thread vote post for it. It was sometime before the timestamp I have)

Waterfall

EOD Wagons
NO WAY THIS DUDE RECORDED THE TIMESTAMPS OF THE VOTES

does he do it as mafia too?
Yeah I do it regardless.
ok buddy i have work for you

i want you to dig up the past 5 games of every living player

meta dive and do an analysis of posting frequencies and voting timestamp patterns

calculate the probability % of each player randing wolf considering previous rands

summarize this information in an easily digestible and readable body of work

chop chop nathan, time to work
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 293
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:10 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:23 pmGod I'm so lost
Explain your mindset to me plz.
I'm trying to find town I can bounce off of and work with. You know my best town game recently was GoC when I had a town core I trusted and just worked exclusively with them.

But I'm struggling here. AM was my top town read them dying really sucks.

I think I'm comfortable with Santy for meh reasons that I trust and I think Zenge Falcon is T v T.

I'm starting to lean town on you for meh reasons to.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Neon wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:23 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:10 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:23 pmGod I'm so lost
Explain your mindset to me plz.
I'm trying to find town I can bounce off of and work with. You know my best town game recently was GoC when I had a town core I trusted and just worked exclusively with them.

But I'm struggling here. AM was my top town read them dying really sucks.

I think I'm comfortable with Santy for meh reasons that I trust and I think Zenge Falcon is T v T.

I'm starting to lean town on you for meh reasons to.
let me retract my neon townread due to this and the nested post in the chain

these are the same posts she just wrote as wolf in my game
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:02 pm I ... kinda think the wolves are majority syndicators for some reason.

Like... the two night kills being SDNers feels like it's supposed to look like kills TSers don't make.

The game is being led by the collar by SDNers. Importantly I'm finding like none of the Syndicators all that towny.
Harmful I'm town

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:29 pm Of course Dennis might just be mafia.
I think Dennis is scum for a really really really dumb reason lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Lawpy wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:20 pm Hey everyone, I’m Lawpy and i’m currently in the midst of catching up

Also Neons did i play with you before elsewhere? I don’t know if you’re the same Neons i played with when i subbed into Fext’s game
Where was the game?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

NateTheLesser wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:13 pm
santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:08 pm Scotty (8) - Marmot , Dyachei , Mighty , Sporty , Neon , Creature , Sloonei , Psv
Creature (5) - Mayo , Kate , SVS , falcon , wilgy
Dennis (3) - AM , Scotty , Nate
Sporty (3) - Seanzie , Miranda , Pyxxy
Falcon (2) - Zenge , Santygrass
Marmot (1) - Dennis
Pyxxy (1) - genny
Unvote (1) - SAR
This reminds me that I didn't post my spreadsheets last night. Lemme do that for anyone that wants to have fun with VCA.
Yes the return of the spread sheets.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:49 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:29 pm
santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:19 pm Half baked readlist

Town : Neon, Sloonei, Mac, Zenge
Townlean : Lawpy, SVS , Seanzie , Falcon
Null : Mighty , Mayo, Wilg, Nate , Miranda, genny
Scumlean : SAR , Dennis , Creature
Quite interested in your bolded reads.
Neon is a viberead more than anything.
Seanzie is for their SoD1 , remember them clashing with AM early with a more likely villa PoV in my mind.
SvS i should go an reread some post because I remember being villa-pinged by some post but didn't retain any specifics in my brain.

From what I got from thread,i AM heavily sussed them . And most important I see like them with a above average postcount, but get the feeling that they say nothing.

But tbh my scumreads have very little weight. If anything I think my villareads are much more sheepable and likely to be correct
Are you the wolf that's gonna pocket and abuse me this game?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:53 pm Votecount as of end of day 1

Scotty 8 - (Marmot, dyachei/lawpy, mightyrunner7, SportPonies, Neon, Creature, Sloonei, potentialsheltervet)
Creature 5 - (Mayo the Mayo, Kate, S~V~S, falcon45ca, DrWilgy)
Dennis 3 - (Animal Midwife, Scotty, NateTheLesser)
SportPonies 3 - (Seanzie, miranda920, pyxxy)
Falcon45ca 2 - (Zenge, santygrass)
pyxxy 1 - (genny)
Marmot 1 - (Dennis)

Did not vote 1 - (SARdoghandler)

Notes:

The mafia shooting Animal Midwife on night 1 after Scotty goes over, quite blatantly spews the Dennis wagon. Almost too blatantly. I am very confident there is a strong difference check between Dennis and NateTheLesser at this time.

I personally view Creature as a probable hit. He is not his towny self and has no enthusiasm. He keeps talking about his lack of energy/engagement which I have seen him do as mafia because he genuinely does not enjoy wolfing. I think Creature does need to be resolved to help town make heads or tails of the gamestate. I also don't trust Marmot at all and observed Marmot defend Creature during day 1 in a really questionable way. His reasons for ending up voting Scotty felt like he was trying to reach for justifications to be voting town, if Creature was town he wouldn't need to make said justifications.

Obviously if Creature and Dennis are both mafia, the Scotty wagon is very likely to contain multiple mafia. I'd be particularly interested in those who are more familiar with Scotty coming under fire, especially because after reading his ISO he felt like very basic Scotty, who is an A++ town player especially mid to late game. I would expect the likes of Marmot, Neon and Sloonei to be disinclined from killing Scotty day 1 over Creature when comparing their two isos.

@Sloonei, @Neon, @Marmot why did you end up voting out Scotty over Creature?
There was something that pinged me when I switched from Dennis to Scotty. Brain fog is blocking my recollection on what exactly it was now. And than I thought there was still 24 hours left in the day so I didn't come back before EoD.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:00 pm Now I sleep

*Yawns*
Art imitates life.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:58 pm I'll continue reading later but your appraisal of this engagement so far is painfully confbiased and inaccurate.

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”