[END] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Which visiting community was your favorite?

SDN
19%
SDN
16%
SDN
25%
SDN
25%
SDN
16%

Total votes: 32
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 473
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Re: [DAY 2] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by santygrass »

Like , if you din't agree with a mindset. You dont let that person still do it, achieve what they want amd that be bad for town and say , "well at least now you stopped" .

You either ignore it or try to stop them before Lol. Or reach a conclussion for yourself that the slot being tunneled is a wolf if anything
Spoiler: show
Zenge
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 213
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Zenge »

santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:31 am
Zenge wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:28 am
santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:21 am Like, Sar voting with you not because they read Falcon a particular way, just that you will get 'untunneled' its just such a lazy and bad reason to vote someone. Its bogus.

You shouldn't be causing that sort of excuses in wolves or mindset in town. Its super unproductive
The way you phrased it isn’t the best but I actually disagree.

There is merit to the argument that even if I’m wrong, because so many people have weighed in and talked a decent amount about this that a Falcon flip would give a lot of information on other players. If I’m right though, then that’s still true, and it’s even better.
I disagree with all my heart to the secnd argument. There is 0 merit there, where you should just reassess.

Doing the sheep thing, then they are just being allowing to your tunnel which is bad so /shrug
Again Santy. I have reassessed. Falcon still comes up wolf. Every. Single. Time.
In conclusion, Carthage Falcon45ca must be destroyed.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 168

Post by S~V~S »

tutuu wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:23 am
Mayo the Mayo wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:23 am Sloonei's post reads like trying to move the thread along. I would guess that's why they aren't engaging with your questions.

If falcon were to flip wolf, it wouldn't be a great look for Sloonei, but they wouldn't be the only person viewing the argument as V/V.
gut scumread mayo for information over analysis in the first line

and buttell in the second line
Have you caught up to that point in the thread, where Sloonei, much to his chagrin, I'm sure, entered the Zenge/Falcon deathmatch? I agree with Mayo that Sloonei was probably trying to smooth things down a bit. I think Sloonei would do that town or wolf.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 224

Post by tutuu »

seanzie
mac
lawpy
zenge
neon
dennis
falcon
santy - note: could easily be 3p laying low to not get nked; he's townsiding hard so not mafia
SARhandler - (riding on psv mafia. if psv not mafia, im dropping the townread)

sloonei
nate - purely sheeping
miranda - extremely miniscule gut townread, its very weak

svs - null line

genny
migthyrunner
mayo - either wolf or exactly town vig

creature
marmot - purely sheeping
psv

@MacDougall @Sloonei pinging you two as you're the town titans and im expressing interest in working with u
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:35 am
Mayo the Mayo wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:23 am Sloonei's post reads like trying to move the thread along. I would guess that's why they aren't engaging with your questions.

If falcon were to flip wolf, it wouldn't be a great look for Sloonei, but they wouldn't be the only person viewing the argument as V/V.

Have you caught up to that point in the thread, where Sloonei, much to his chagrin, I'm sure, entered the Zenge/Falcon deathmatch? I agree with Mayo that Sloonei was probably trying to smooth things down a bit. I think Sloonei would do that town or wolf.
hi - yeah

ididnt catch up im not gonna read everything chronologically but that lines up

to clarify for my post - in the second line of mayo - his line doesnt matter too much for the purpose of his sloonei read (to me), it could be whatever, i was mostly caring for trying to find a read on mayo
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:42 am
S~V~S wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:35 am

hi - yeah

ididnt catch up im not gonna read everything chronologically but that lines up

to clarify for my post - in the second line of mayo - his line doesnt matter too much for the purpose of his sloonei read (to me), it could be whatever, i was mostly caring for trying to find a read on mayo
this english is abysmal but i hope its understandable im just trying to write as fast as my thoughts come. if i slow down and write things properly i lose my own train of thought / it gets muddied / i get distracted
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

creature *should* be a polarized player that hates wolfing, is not as good at wolfing as towning, hyper posts as town and likes to get depressed and post that town depression itt, and go under the radar as mafia (these arent my takes, im echoing what i know is the consensus on how to read him)

it lines up with his ISO + it lines up with my thought that the wolfteam here has people from different communities who dont know each other, making it awkward / out of comfort zone to wolf together with so many unfamiliar faces

so players who hate wolfing already will probably be extremely demotivated to wolf in this game

so my townread on neon increases, SVS can enter light green due to this as i believe she hates wolfing as told by Kate in goc
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Zenge wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:33 am
santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:31 am
Zenge wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:28 am
santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:21 am Like, Sar voting with you not because they read Falcon a particular way, just that you will get 'untunneled' its just such a lazy and bad reason to vote someone. Its bogus.

You shouldn't be causing that sort of excuses in wolves or mindset in town. Its super unproductive
The way you phrased it isn’t the best but I actually disagree.

There is merit to the argument that even if I’m wrong, because so many people have weighed in and talked a decent amount about this that a Falcon flip would give a lot of information on other players. If I’m right though, then that’s still true, and it’s even better.
I disagree with all my heart to the secnd argument. There is 0 merit there, where you should just reassess.

Doing the sheep thing, then they are just being allowing to your tunnel which is bad so /shrug
Again Santy. I have reassessed. Falcon still comes up wolf. Every. Single. Time.
I think you are missing my point.

Again.

I am not saying that you should villa-read Falcon now. I am telling you to reassess and look farther. You are having only worldview consisten and being 100% reliable on falcon being a wolf.

If I tell you I have the mech equivalent on falcon being Villa, what would you do? Deflate and do nothing? Because it seems like that ln you focusing only on that
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

And you can take that as me FPSing or breadcumbing if you will :curtain:
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

tutuu wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:52 am creature *should* be a polarized player that hates wolfing, is not as good at wolfing as towning, hyper posts as town and likes to get depressed and post that town depression itt, and go under the radar as mafia (these arent my takes, im echoing what i know is the consensus on how to read him)

it lines up with his ISO + it lines up with my thought that the wolfteam here has people from different communities who dont know each other, making it awkward / out of comfort zone to wolf together with so many unfamiliar faces

so players who hate wolfing already will probably be extremely demotivated to wolf in this game

so my townread on neon increases, SVS can enter light green due to this as i believe she hates wolfing as told by Kate in goc

Fully agree with this.

I am voting Marmot cuz I saw the paired reads with Creature and sheeping. Also wagons.

But I think Creature is most likely a hit.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

marmot wagon is extremely pure and seems good to me, i think great chances to hit. im reminding myself to yell in max size bolded caps near EoD for the wagon t oget more votes in case there's another competing wagon but i shouldnt force things yet to not take away opportunity of people to spew alignments
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

@Mayo the Mayo instead of resolving falcon/zenge as u expressed, may you please vig creature/marmot tonight (the one who doesnt get chopped today, probably creature?) please xoxo
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Oh Mayo is vig? Neat
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Creature wagon from D1 gets purer and purer
miranda920
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: Miranda

Post by miranda920 »

tutuu wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:52 am creature *should* be a polarized player that hates wolfing, is not as good at wolfing as towning, hyper posts as town and likes to get depressed and post that town depression itt, and go under the radar as mafia (these arent my takes, im echoing what i know is the consensus on how to read him)

This is interesting, I didn’t find creature’s ISO to be particularly sus, but if what you’re saying is true to how they usually approach these games then that lines up with what we are seeing
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

miranda920 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:09 am

This is interesting, I didn’t find creature’s ISO to be particularly sus, but if what you’re saying is true to how they usually approach these games then that lines up with what we are seeing
You didn't find him voting for you for no reason four minutes into the day at least odd?
miranda920
Stool Pigeon

Post by miranda920 »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:15 am

You didn't find him voting for you for no reason four minutes into the day at least odd?
I did, I believe I addressed it in a recent post
miranda920
Stool Pigeon

Post by miranda920 »

miranda920 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:19 am
S~V~S wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:15 am

I did, I believe I addressed it in a recent post
I added that they voted me for being unremarkable, but they too have been pretty unremarkable in this game
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

@Marmot when you are here, please explain both your Creature / Nate / Dennis /falcon reads to me please and ty.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

"both"

Mentions 4 people.

Outed as adding more people as I thought about it smh
Lawpy
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Lawpy »

santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:05 am Creature wagon from D1 gets purer and purer
Explain soothingly
miranda920
Stool Pigeon

Post by miranda920 »

santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:07 am
miranda920 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:47 pm
santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:53 pm But also @miranda920 do you realize that you are calling out people for not voting while... You aren't voting.
I don’t know where I called someone out for not voting? I almost always hold on to my vote unless I’m feeling very certain
LMAO I JUST NOTICED THAT I GOT CONFUSED BY A MAC POST AND THAT WASNT YOU.

Please get a pfp uwu
Okay, I deciphered pfp as profile pic but unsure about “uwu”

I am also really indecisive and can’t decide on just one cute animal picture
Lawpy
Stool Pigeon

Post by Lawpy »

Of the Creatures voters, i think i feel good about Kates/Macs and Wilgys/tutuus. SVS is solidly neutral. Concerned about mayos and falcons as they could be wolfing. Mayos in particular has been known to bus before so he isn’t unpaired from a wolf!Creatures.
Lawpy
Stool Pigeon

Post by Lawpy »

santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:02 am Zenge, I think that anyone just blindly following you on hyperfocused mode while ignoring all the more likely to be correct townreads from people that know falcon more are more likely to be wolves. Like, I think that shows a lack lf nuance and them goimg for an easy vote qithout questioning much, just 'following zenge' is a good enough excuse.

Even if falcon is a wolf (unlikely) , I think you also have a Wolf voting with you tbh
Was the Syndicate read on falcons uniformly town? Because iirc, Neons was wolfreading falcons before townreading him (still confused what prompted the change)?

And i actually think there could be a wolf among the falcons backers who are trying to get the heat off of falcons and attempting to shut down the zenges push.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 202
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:53 pm Votecount as of end of day 1

Scotty 8 - (Marmot, dyachei/lawpy, mightyrunner7, SportPonies, Neon, Creature, Sloonei, potentialsheltervet)
Creature 5 - (Mayo the Mayo, Kate, S~V~S, falcon45ca, DrWilgy)
Dennis 3 - (Animal Midwife, Scotty, NateTheLesser)
SportPonies 3 - (Seanzie, miranda920, pyxxy)
Falcon45ca 2 - (Zenge, santygrass)
pyxxy 1 - (genny)
Marmot 1 - (Dennis)

Did not vote 1 - (SARdoghandler)

Notes:

The mafia shooting Animal Midwife on night 1 after Scotty goes over, quite blatantly spews the Dennis wagon. Almost too blatantly. I am very confident there is a strong difference check between Dennis and NateTheLesser at this time.

I personally view Creature as a probable hit. He is not his towny self and has no enthusiasm. He keeps talking about his lack of energy/engagement which I have seen him do as mafia because he genuinely does not enjoy wolfing. I think Creature does need to be resolved to help town make heads or tails of the gamestate. I also don't trust Marmot at all and observed Marmot defend Creature during day 1 in a really questionable way. His reasons for ending up voting Scotty felt like he was trying to reach for justifications to be voting town, if Creature was town he wouldn't need to make said justifications.

Obviously if Creature and Dennis are both mafia, the Scotty wagon is very likely to contain multiple mafia. I'd be particularly interested in those who are more familiar with Scotty coming under fire, especially because after reading his ISO he felt like very basic Scotty, who is an A++ town player especially mid to late game. I would expect the likes of Marmot, Neon and Sloonei to be disinclined from killing Scotty day 1 over Creature when comparing their two isos.

@Sloonei, @Neon, @Marmot why did you end up voting out Scotty over Creature?

dya made this post and so I shrugged my shoulders and voted Scotty.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Re: [DAY 1] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:30 am
S~V~S wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:32 pm
Marmot wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:45 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:01 pm I can read some of Marmot's posts from End of Day 1 as a mafia member looking for a place to park their vote, rather than a town player making an earnest effort to solve. Here are a couple about Scotty in particular that stood out:
Marmot wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:50 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:44 pm
dyachei wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:42 pm marmot, you know scotty better than i do, would you read his iso and give me thoughts?
My initial thought from seeing his post count is "wow, only 56 posts".
Looking through Scotty's ISO.

I don't think his posts are bad, like they do look like posts that townies make, but I am having hard time seeing a scumhunting mindset behind them.

Also

Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:44 pm Let it also be known that I’d *prefer* a syndiCat player to go first.

I was thinking about this, and as a game structural standpoint, I believe there to be an even number of players in each community on the mafia team. So I feel fine about one of my community going first
I don't think the logic here adds up. If the mafia team is evenly split (which I doubt it is guaranteed to be), there wouldn't be a reason for him to push his own community, as the odds are equivalent.

Although, if he knows that he's town, he would then think there is a slightly higher chance of chopping a wolf among the rest of the Syndicaters based on this logic.

Hmmm...

This could be mildly TMIing himself town, but it also gives me pause that he didn't include that in his argument, so that may not have even been part of it.
Marmot wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:07 pm I'm probably going to move my vote off of Creature because it seems his lack of activity and commitment is out of his control atm.

I wish there was a wagon other than Scotty to offer more choices. Scotty is a fine choice given his contributions thus far, but I'm slightly put off by the fact that he has technically made townie posts. If anyone wants to give me a name to ISO, I will.
The first one feels more convoluted than it needs to be, as though Marmot's seeking out his own justification to place a vote on a wagon that's already taking off. The second is full of language that suggests Marmot has no faith in the Scotty wagon, but is resigned to joining it anyway. I also feel like his justification for choosing Scotty over Creature is weak.

What would you expect town marmot to do?
Pass out fewer trees? :haha:
he has technically made townie posts.
as a qualifier strikes me as incredibly sketch, tbh.

Also, I went back over Creatures iso, and he mentions a couple of times that he's strapped for time, but you made it sound like he's got an issue beyond his control. Did I miss the post where he said that?
Marmot never answered my question about his making excuses for Creatures time crunch.

This is what Creature said about it:

Creature wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:59 pm Wished I had more time for day 1.
Creature wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:43 pm I don't really have time for this game right now.
He also said he was "unengaged"

What Marmot said:

He voted for Creature fairly early, then switched to Scotty with a weak justification:
Marmot wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:19 pm [VOTE: scotty] aubergine

Ties bad.
Marmot wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:07 pm I'm probably going to move my vote off of Creature because it seems his lack of activity and commitment is out of his control atm.

I wish there was a wagon other than Scotty to offer more choices. Scotty is a fine choice given his contributions thus far, but I'm slightly put off by the fact that he has technically made townie posts. If anyone wants to give me a name to ISO, I will.
How does he know that it's out of his control?? How?? TMI.

They're both bad.

Since they're tied at this time, I'm putting one on Marmot, since he didn't specifically answer me when asked about this.

[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine

It wasn't a post from Creature, it was a post from dya that I just linked in my response to Mac.

Also, I didn't respond to your post because I haven't been in the thread since you asked that question.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

dyachei wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:51 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:51 pm Is there an argument anywhere for Creature being town?
if you happened to know about other things going on elsewhere, you would probably not be upset at the lack of content
I wanted to vote Creature on Day 1, but dya made this post so I made a pass and went elsewhere.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:21 am @Marmot when you are here, please explain both your Creature / Nate / Dennis /falcon reads to me please and ty.
Creature - wolfy
Nate - I've found some of his behaviors wolfy, but I'm not committed on that read, because based on his personality, I'm not sure the things I'm noticing are AI.
Dennis - I thought he as town on Day 1, haven't reconsidered since
falcon - slightly scummy

(Both? That was more than 2 silly)

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Lawpy
Stool Pigeon

Post by Lawpy »

Wait if tutuus is wilgys… is wilgys/tutuus still voting Creatures?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Marmot wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:51 pm Is there an argument anywhere for Creature being town?
if you happened to know about other things going on elsewhere, you would probably not be upset at the lack of content
@Marmot , how would this make you think that?

Marmot said
I'm probably going to move my vote off of Creature because it seems his lack of activity and commitment is out of his control atm.
Are dyachei and Creature related that this remark would make you back off? I'm asking in seriousness, not being facetious.
Lawpy
Stool Pigeon

Post by Lawpy »

Neon wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:34 am
Lawpy wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:20 pm Hey everyone, I’m Lawpy and i’m currently in the midst of catching up

Also Neons did i play with you before elsewhere? I don’t know if you’re the same Neons i played with when i subbed into Fext’s game
Where was the game?
Over at zelda forums iirc
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Lawpy wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:42 am Wait if tutuus is wilgys… is wilgys/tutuus still voting Creatures?
we're voting for both creature and marmot at the same time

we're a self-replicating killer nano robot virus coming to ruin your mafia games

im on my way to sub out to get a 3rd vote

this is only the beginning.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:42 am
@Marmot , how would this make you think that?

Marmot said
I'm probably going to move my vote off of Creature because it seems his lack of activity and commitment is out of his control atm.
Are dyachei and Creature related that this remark would make you back off? I'm asking in seriousness, not being facetious.
I didn't want to pry into personal lives, so I chose to accept it. I just assumed that dya knew something outside of the thread (not necessarily in scumchat, just from somewhere else) that made them say that.

That said, it is Day 2, and Creature hasn't done much that the leash he was given (at least by me, I dunno how many others voted the same way).

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

tutuu wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:46 am
Lawpy wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:42 am Wait if tutuus is wilgys… is wilgys/tutuus still voting Creatures?

we're a self-replicating killer nano robot virus coming to ruin your mafia games

Why are you voting for me?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Lawpy wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:23 am
santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:05 am Creature wagon from D1 gets purer and purer
Explain soothingly
As I read more from thread I think the slots voting there are more likely to be town
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Wilgy vote doesn't count
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

miranda920 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:24 am
santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:07 am
miranda920 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:47 pm
santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:53 pm But also @miranda920 do you realize that you are calling out people for not voting while... You aren't voting.
I don’t know where I called someone out for not voting? I almost always hold on to my vote unless I’m feeling very certain
LMAO I JUST NOTICED THAT I GOT CONFUSED BY A MAC POST AND THAT WASNT YOU.

Please get a pfp uwu
Okay, I deciphered pfp as profile pic but unsure about “uwu”

I am also really indecisive and can’t decide on just one cute animal picture
uwu = UwU = Cute emoji
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

uwu

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Lawpy
Stool Pigeon

Post by Lawpy »

Ok i’m good with village reading you. Consider me severely pocketed if you’re a wolf because this post is great. :clap:
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Marmot wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:46 am

sheeping mac and sloonei
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

tutuu wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:51 am

sheeping mac and sloonei
This slot should be burned with fire after I die. :fire:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Lawpy
Stool Pigeon

Post by Lawpy »

Marmot wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:51 amuwu
Enraged
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 299
Preferred Pronouns: She/hers

Post by potentialsheltervet »

[VOTE: MAYO ] aubergine
But I'm working on catch-up rn.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Lawpy wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:28 am
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:50 pm Town lean:
Zenge
SAR
Santy
mighty
Nate

????
Lawpy

Less of a town lean:
Miranda
Mayo
Genny
Explain gently why you’re townreading mighty and nates pls
I've explained mighty already and I don't feel like doing so again.
Nate just feels like himself. He's less go with the flow and is offering more fresh perspectives than I expect from wolf!Nate.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Marmot wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:52 am

sheeping mac and sloonei
really uncharacteristic post of marmot

it would make more sense if they were scumreading my predecessor wilgy

i iso'd marmot and saw no mention of wilgy (unless they said woogers or something)

marmot saying "This slot should be burned with fire after I die. :fire:" to tutuu that is supposedly a null read is just super uncharacteristic of marmot of what i know of town marmot
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

tutuu wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:59 am
NateTheLesser wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:22 pm
My usual vote spreadsheet bizniss.

Day 1 Votes
(The only note here is I don't actually know exactly when mayo's vote for Creature was, because I couldn't find an in thread vote post for it. It was sometime before the timestamp I have)

Waterfall

EOD Wagons
NO WAY THIS DUDE RECORDED THE TIMESTAMPS OF THE VOTES

does he do it as mafia too?
He does!
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Actually I looked at tutuu's ISO and think she's being townie. She does have 74 posts, so she's clearly caught up in the game to some extent, so the fact that she's sheeping a vote on me is a little weird, but her ISO does look like she's working toward a worldview that does contain Sloonei and Mac as top townreads, so it isn't that weird.

I think my entire wagon is town with the possible exception of Santy. If that's the case, I would gander that falcon is also town, and the wolves are not doing much, or they're off voting smaller wagons atp, otherwise wolves would probably focus more attention on my slot.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

@Marmot Scotty also said several times he was busy, both before and after you voted for him.
Scotty wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:10 pm Anyway, I’m behind and out of time. If you kill me today, no big deal. My role ain’t that cool
Both before you voted,

Ties bad.
And after. This post was 5 minutes before EOD...

Scotty wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:55 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:54 pm Is it too late to wagon santy?
:shrug: Do what you wish. I’m doing a piss poor effort of defending myself but I’m too busy

...and you posted after him. MULTIPLE times. In the last five minutes, you both posted multiple times. You never addressed that he was also busy, or even paid any attention to him.

I don't know that I believe you. Why was a third parties vague post more compelling to you than Scottys own posts?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

tutuu wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:58 am
Marmot wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:52 am

sheeping mac and sloonei
really uncharacteristic post of marmot

it would make more sense if they were scumreading my predecessor wilgy

i iso'd marmot and saw no mention of wilgy (unless they said woogers or something)

marmot saying "This slot should be burned with fire after I die. :fire:" to tutuu that is supposedly a null read is just super uncharacteristic of marmot of what i know of town marmot
That was my gut response to you sheeping a vote at this stage of the game, but I changed my mind.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:59 am @Marmot Scotty also said several times he was busy, both before and after you voted for him.
Scotty wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:10 pm Anyway, I’m behind and out of time. If you kill me today, no big deal. My role ain’t that cool
Both before you voted,

Ties bad.
And after. This post was 5 minutes before EOD...

Scotty wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:55 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:54 pm Is it too late to wagon santy?
:shrug: Do what you wish. I’m doing a piss poor effort of defending myself but I’m too busy

...and you posted after him. MULTIPLE times. In the last five minutes, you both posted multiple times. You never addressed that he was also busy, or even paid any attention to him.

I don't know that I believe you. Why was a third parties vague post more compelling to you than Scottys own posts?
Because dya's post sounded like it was vouching for Creature's absence, which meant more to me than either just Creature saying they're busy, or just Scotty saying they're busy.

I get that Scotty was busy too, but he also did give us some content to work with. Creature didn't.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”