[END] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Which visiting community was your favorite?

SDN
19%
SDN
16%
SDN
25%
SDN
25%
SDN
16%

Total votes: 32
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 299
Preferred Pronouns: She/hers

Re: [DAY 2] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by potentialsheltervet »

I didn't have much of a read on DW but toots is screaming vomiting shittornadoing town
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 168

Post by S~V~S »

And I just noticed, reading my own post, that Creature was actually there in the last five minutes too, so ....?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 202
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:02 pm I didn't have much of a read on DW but toots is screaming vomiting shittornadoing town
tutuuutus hasn't randed wolf since November 2020 either.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:02 pm And I just noticed, reading my own post, that Creature was actually there in the last five minutes too, so ....?
so ....?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:02 pm And I just noticed, reading my own post, that Creature was actually there in the last five minutes too, so ....?
@Marmot Creature was also there in the last five minutes, trying to rush wagon Santy.
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 224

Post by tutuu »

Marmot wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:58 am Actually I looked at tutuu's ISO and think she's being townie. She does have 74 posts, so she's clearly caught up in the game to some extent, so the fact that she's sheeping a vote on me is a little weird, but her ISO does look like she's working toward a worldview that does contain Sloonei and Mac as top townreads, so it isn't that weird.

I think my entire wagon is town with the possible exception of Santy. If that's the case, I would gander that falcon is also town, and the wolves are not doing much, or they're off voting smaller wagons atp, otherwise wolves would probably focus more attention on my slot.
alright thats a more characteristic take of marmot (re: me)

can i ask u about the second paragraph a bit. im losing the string of logic

"the wolves are not doing much, or they're off voting smaller wagons atp, otherwise wolves would probably focus more attention on my slot."

why? like. this is hard to. put in words.

"I think my entire wagon is town with the possible exception of Santy" - cool, i get it
"If that's the case, I would gander that falcon is also town" - cool, i get it
"and the wolves are not doing much, or they're off voting smaller wagons atp" - cool, i get it

"otherwise wolves would probably focus more attention on my slot." - i really dont get this one in connection with the previous ones

to me this reads like the last part is not analysis, and its basically saying ...

it feels to me like you're saying "i think that linkin park is great, therefore they aren't bad"

like - i just dont get it

is there some implication/thought that the wolves should or shouldnt be focusing on you? is there something im missing? or is your sentence saying "the wolves are focusing on the small wagons, otherwise they would be focusing on me, the big wagon" - and thats it

^ really confused at that
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

tutuu wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:39 am i lied (for the last time i swear i need to do work)

colors ar epretty

seanzie
mac
neon
svs
dennis
lawpy
zenge
SAR (riding on PSV mafia)

sloonei
miranda

PSV

i originally colored PSV orange but then i thought naw fam fuck that PUSSY ASS SHIT u are getting the RED COLOR thats right boyyyy im seeing red im like a bull and ur like that matador u trynna finesse me but boiii u dont know who u dealing with RAF RAF RAF RAFA R FRAFARA BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLHORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRN
Awww ouch
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

tutuu wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:57 am Give me attention

I need it

I desire it

Bask in my townyness

Arent i the greatest town player alive? So easy for me to obv town

My reads are so good too... Deadly accurate with no effort

U guys should all praise me

I deserve to be called the greatest alive, and obvtown
Are we sure you aren't just Santy
Zenge
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 213
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Zenge »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:06 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:39 am i lied (for the last time i swear i need to do work)

colors ar epretty

seanzie
mac
neon
svs
dennis
lawpy
zenge

sloonei
miranda

PSV

i originally colored PSV orange but then i thought naw fam fuck that PUSSY ASS SHIT u are getting the RED COLOR thats right boyyyy im seeing red im like a bull and ur like that matador u trynna finesse me but boiii u dont know who u dealing with RAF RAF RAF RAFA R FRAFARA BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLHORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRN
Awww ouch
Yeah it’s not a read I was in favor of
In conclusion, Carthage Falcon45ca must be destroyed.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:04 pm
@Marmot Creature was also there in the last five minutes, trying to rush wagon Santy.
Look. I saw dya's post vouching for Creature's absence. I had no reason to think he was town, but since I saw that post, I wrote him off as not an option to be a chop for Day 1. I also don't think I should be expected to be able to sit back and notice that in the final 5 minutes, Creature rushed in and tried to wagon Santy, and to then consider it wolfy and change my mind and vote for him, when there's a bunch of other things going on.

I was very distracted by Nate at EOD, because I found his presence to be wolfy at the time.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:32 am I'm sorry but I remember the first time I played with falcon I also sussed them, took the insight of some Syndicate people that were kinda in the middle and just went into 'sure falcon is mafia' mindset ignoring other people calling them town and never really got out of there. Falcon was town there.
I think seeing the falcon wagon as PURE SDN and the peole from the same site that know him more calling them town should be a huge signal of that wagon being bad.
I know Zenge is tunneled . But I hope this is a wake-up call if you are town

@SARdoghandler @potentialsheltervet @mightyrunner7
Falcon is not lock town or anything.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lawpy
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Lawpy »

Zenge wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:08 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:06 pm

colors ar epretty

seanzie
mac
neon
svs
dennis
lawpy
zenge

sloonei
miranda

PSV

Awww ouch
Yeah it’s not a read I was in favor of
How are you reading mayos? Same question for @tutuu
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:06 pm
Marmot wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:58 am Actually I looked at tutuu's ISO and think she's being townie. She does have 74 posts, so she's clearly caught up in the game to some extent, so the fact that she's sheeping a vote on me is a little weird, but her ISO does look like she's working toward a worldview that does contain Sloonei and Mac as top townreads, so it isn't that weird.

I think my entire wagon is town with the possible exception of Santy. If that's the case, I would gander that falcon is also town, and the wolves are not doing much, or they're off voting smaller wagons atp, otherwise wolves would probably focus more attention on my slot.

"the wolves are not doing much, or they're off voting smaller wagons atp, otherwise wolves would probably focus more attention on my slot."

"I think my entire wagon is town with the possible exception of Santy" - cool, i get it
"and the wolves are not doing much, or they're off voting smaller wagons atp" - cool, i get it

"otherwise wolves would probably focus more attention on my slot." - i really dont get this one in connection with the previous ones

to me this reads like the last part is not analysis, and its basically saying ...

it feels to me like you're saying "i think that linkin park is great, therefore they aren't bad"

is there some implication/thought that the wolves should or shouldnt be focusing on you? is there something im missing? or is your sentence saying "the wolves are focusing on the small wagons, otherwise they would be focusing on me, the big wagon" - and thats it

OH I GET IT

it was related to falcon

u were just justifying your townread on falcon

oops

took me a bit lol coz i read it very literally and word for word lol

ok gotcha @Marmot

as u said yourself your wagon is super pure and i wanna sheep sloonei and mac so im keeping my vote on you for now sorry

my independent biggest scumread is PSV but me voting her right now is just bad for a few reasons

1) shes the top poster, would suck if shes town
2) i havent played with her before
3) i just subbed in and havent read most things, so i shouldnt force things my way, id like to trust other people for now until i slide into the game more
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 76
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy’s vote does not count.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I believe that the majority of the time, if falcon/me are opposing wagons then falcon would go over first, particularly when I am town, so if falcon is a wolf and he and I are opposing wagons, I do think the wolves would have to coordinate in order to get me over before him.

I say this strictly based on the argument that falcon is chopped more than I am.

I get that it is a very specific argument coming from my v!marmot head, but that's the logic behaind it.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Lawpy wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:09 pm How are you reading mayos? Same question for @tutuu
tutuu wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:23 am
Mayo the Mayo wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:23 am Sloonei's post reads like trying to move the thread along. I would guess that's why they aren't engaging with your questions.

If falcon were to flip wolf, it wouldn't be a great look for Sloonei, but they wouldn't be the only person viewing the argument as V/V.
gut scumread mayo for information over analysis in the first line

and buttell in the second line
tutuu wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:40 am mayo - either wolf or exactly town vig
mayo softed vig 10 times in his iso. maybe not intentionally but i just thought "vig vig vig vig" while reading it
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

[VOTE: Creature] aubergine

I'm coming back to this slot for now.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Marmot wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:04 pm
so ....?
So, all three of you, Scotty and Creature were all there in the last five minutes. Creature, who you initially voted for but then moved off cause a third party implied he might be busy; Scotty, who was himself saying he had been to busy to be active in the thread~ who you said earlier had "technically townie posts", and you only voted him becasue "Ties bad", and you, ignoring both of them.

So I'm pretty OK with my vote.

Linki marmie

Twenty minutes before EOD
Creature wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:40 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:36 pm @Creature are you still here, you can't disappear now just because you're not in the lead anymore!!

I mean you can, I just want to hear more from you.
I am trying to get dinner ready but I keep getting distracted.
Between that and this, Creature made multiple posts. So did you, and Scotty came in, and you quoted him (I spoilered this cause this is getting long)

Marmot wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:53 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:52 pm Oh I see I have votes
:scared:

santygrass wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:52 pm I forgot about this game, wild

Marmot wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:17 pm
santygrass wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:36 am
Scotty wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:49 pm We got more.

Genny:
genny wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:04 am
miranda920 wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:58 am
SARdoghandler wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:30 am

See, this site needs reacts because this post deserves it's moment in the sun
Agreed, I miss react buttons *sad face*
Don’t you just love it when guests come over and complain about your decor?

I’m excited about all the options for ISOs that I will never do!
Caustic approach. Slightly pessimistic but thoughtful.
You are a crow, and definitely good.
potentialsheltervet:
potentialsheltervet wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:53 pm Playing on a forum that doesn't censor profanity feels illegal. And empowering.
Is enriched and strengthened by profanity.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:03 pm
SARdoghandler wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:28 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:25 pm
So I’m picking you out of the community to ask:

-how are you?
-do you actually handle dogs?
-what’s your least favorite dog?
-if the answer is Scotty, don’t
-I have a mean bark and a terribly ineffective bite
-What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
Very tired, actually going to sleep maybe
Yes, the SAR is for search and rescue though I've been out of it a few years now
Probably huskies tbh but I think that's my vet showing
It's ok, Scotties be cool
African or European?
Smh everyone hates on huskies. Embracing the drama is way more fun.
Tut tuts those that don’t like drama.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:10 pm
Zenge wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:37 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:35 pm What is the worst animal?
Geese. They’re mean and poop everywhere.
Shut the fuck up
Inimical. Has a prickly defense.

You’re a North American porcupine, and you are probably good.
SportPonies:
SportPonies wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:49 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:10 pm Note that I left out those that haven’t posted or if I missed their posts.

But I’ve solved a good majority of the game.

Everyone that’s good can get in my arc and we shall reside in love and peace and harmony
what am I? Get to work.
SportPonies wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:35 pm *playbows*
You’re a hippogriff, and you already have the most posts even though you hadn’t posted until 4 hours ago. So you’re probably just bad and mega posting because you’re trying to overcompensate for the fact that you’re not even real.

Sorry.
Creature:
Creature wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:58 pm Boy I am angry and exhausted
You sound like my father-in-law.

You are probably my father-in-law. He’s firmly 3P and keeps trying to offer me unprompted financial advice. As I’ve said before, Greg, we’re doing fine and my portfolio IS already diversified with foreign investments.

I’m sorry about your rand, Creature.

Also, I read all of this and understood nothing.

Is this a very crafty and unnecesarly complex way of posting fluff?
I wish santy had more to say to this to Scotty today, because this single interaction with no followup looks very partnerish in the event Scotty flips wolf.

:omg:
Zenge
Stool Pigeon

Post by Zenge »

Marmot wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:14 pm

I believe that the majority of the time, if falcon/me are opposing wagons then falcon would go over first, particularly when I am town, so if falcon is a wolf and he and I are opposing wagons, I do think the wolves would have to coordinate in order to get me over before him.

I say this strictly based on the argument that falcon is chopped more than I am.

I get that it is a very specific argument coming from my v!marmot head, but that's the logic behaind it.
I think this makes sense and I agree with it
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:17 pm
so ....?
So, all three of you, Scotty and Creature were all there in the last five minutes. Creature, who you initially voted for but then moved off cause a third party implied he might be busy; Scotty, who was himself saying he had been to busy to be active in the thread~ who you said earlier had "technically townie posts", and you only voted him becasue "Ties bad", and you, ignoring both of them.

Linki marmie

Marmot wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:36 pm @Creature are you still here, you can't disappear now just because you're not in the lead anymore!!

Between that and this, Creature made multiple posts. So did you, and Scotty came in, and you quoted him (I spoilered this cause this is getting long)

Genny:

potentialsheltervet:
potentialsheltervet wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:53 pm Playing on a forum that doesn't censor profanity feels illegal. And empowering.

Yes, the SAR is for search and rescue though I've been out of it a few years now
African or European?

Shut the fuck up

SportPonies:
Scotty wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:10 pm Note that I left out those that haven’t posted or if I missed their posts.

Everyone that’s good can get in my arc and we shall reside in love and peace and harmony
what am I? Get to work.
You’re a hippogriff, and you already have the most posts even though you hadn’t posted until 4 hours ago. So you’re probably just bad and mega posting because you’re trying to overcompensate for the fact that you’re not even real.

Sorry.
Creature:

You are probably my father-in-law. He’s firmly 3P and keeps trying to offer me unprompted financial advice. As I’ve said before, Greg, we’re doing fine and my portfolio IS already diversified with foreign investments.

I wish santy had more to say to this to Scotty today, because this single interaction with no followup looks very partnerish in the event Scotty flips wolf.

I think I've explained myself pretty clearly. My vote for Scotty was not strictly "Ties bad". That just happened to be the comment in my vote post.

Why are you concerned with my voting Scotty over Creature? What do you make of Creature at this point?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

I am catching up more
[VOTE: creature ] aubergine
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

so ....?

Linki marmie

Genny:

potentialsheltervet:

African or European?

Shut the fuck up

SportPonies:

what am I? Get to work.

Sorry.
Creature:

And like I said, I was paying attention to a lot of players' posts and can't be expected to give every single one of them the time of day it deserves. Your hindsight seems to suggest that I can and should, but I'm literally incapable of that.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Well hang on
Kinda weird tbh if marmot and creature are both scum that marmot would be one of the only ones on creature right now
[VOTE: marmot ] aubergine
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Anyway.

I think SVS is fairly clearly town, because we just wolfed together in GOC, and she spent the whole game bussing me, and even in that situation where she knew I was a wolf, she wasn't casing me with this amount of energy and conviction, so I am pretty certain this isn't wolf!SVS.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:59 am
tutuu wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:52 am creature *should* be a polarized player that hates wolfing, is not as good at wolfing as towning, hyper posts as town and likes to get depressed and post that town depression itt, and go under the radar as mafia (these arent my takes, im echoing what i know is the consensus on how to read him)

it lines up with his ISO + it lines up with my thought that the wolfteam here has people from different communities who dont know each other, making it awkward / out of comfort zone to wolf together with so many unfamiliar faces

so players who hate wolfing already will probably be extremely demotivated to wolf in this game

so my townread on neon increases, SVS can enter light green due to this as i believe she hates wolfing as told by Kate in goc

Fully agree with this.

I am voting Marmot cuz I saw the paired reads with Creature and sheeping. Also wagons.

But I think Creature is most likely a hit.
Light town read on this post.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:24 pm Well hang on
Kinda weird tbh if marmot and creature are both scum that marmot would be one of the only ones on creature right now
Do you think Creature and I are partners?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Marmot wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:22 pm
so ....?

Linki marmie

Genny:

potentialsheltervet:

Shut the fuck up

SportPonies:

what am I? Get to work.

Sorry.
Creature:

I think I've explained myself pretty clearly. My vote for Scotty was not strictly "Ties bad". That just happened to be the comment in my vote post.

Why are you concerned with my voting Scotty over Creature? What do you make of Creature at this point?
My point was, your reasons for falling off Creature were moot in the last hour of the day, not just the last five minutes. You interacted with both of them.

I still think Creature is bad, I think both of you are :hug:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:26 pm My point was, your reasons for falling off Creature were moot in the last hour of the day, not just the last five minutes. You interacted with both of them.

I still think Creature is bad, I think both of you are :hug:

You were the one who said "last 5 minutes" originally. :biggrin:

My reasons were not moot, you just disagree with them.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

NateTheLesser
The Mark
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by NateTheLesser »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:26 am
NateTheLesser wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:48 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:17 pm @NateTheLesser I would like to know how you feel abouts slots other than Dennis, particularly the likes of Falcon, Marmot, Creature and Mightyrunner7.

I'll be back later, I expect receipts.
Mighty isn't outside of his town meta, his posts always read as carefully crafted. In the last game when he was wolfing I correctly called him out on day one, because he had a habit of picking apart other people's reads without actually offering his own perspective. I haven't seen him do the same thing here. He's relatively new and that's a "tell" that can be fixed, but I lean him town for now. The only thing that gives me pause is his Scotty vote looks bad, both in the wagon position and that his reasoning was pretty much just echoing other people's "role fishing" sus.

Creature is POE because there's no reason for him not to be, I wasn't interested in him yesterday because in my other Syndicate game he low-posted as town so the "volume tell" wasn't convincing for me. But his only votes prior to Scotty were a naked 2nd vote on miranda and a naked 2nd vote on me. He said his miranda vote was because he was least impressed by her on that page, but her only recent content was a day 0 test vote. And that's been about the extent of his solving energy.

Marmot was mostly missing, I remember an early wolf lean of Dennis and then EOD. I didn't really vibe with Marmot's EOD reads, for one thing they were wolfreading me and have carried that into today, and I know that's incorrect. But they were also speculating a Scotty/Santy world, which I thought would be odd positioning to take if they knew Scotty would flip town. But it could have also been a way to place Scotty in a plausible wolf team to justify a vote (which is what Marmot did shortly after).

Falcon/Zenge I have the most turbulence around. I've seen town Zenge make correct pushes that were laser-focused that I didn't understand at all, so I pay attention when he gets this locked in even if I don't completely get it. And I thought falcon was sketchy early on. But the way Z's pushed it has been really twisty, especially his interaction with other people about it when they disagree. And on falcon's end I know he has a scummy playstyle in general, he was misyeeted in the other game I played here. If they were both scum but different factions it'd explain everything tbh
Either this person is the best mafia player I've ever met or they're town. And maybe it's both.
Aw shucks.
NateTheLesser
The Mark
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by NateTheLesser »

Still not really townreading Dennis, but this feels better.

[VOTE: Creature] aubergine
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Marmot wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:25 pm
Ehhhh not really. I think there is a wolf between the two of you.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:33 pm
Which one do you think is more likely?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

@tutuu Did you read my entire ISO? Because all I saw was you snap scumreading me off of what I said about SAR and now I'm super duper death red.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

@Marmot , Also voting for Creature, meh. Suspecting Creature before switching off him and never looking back, meh.

We all voted all over each other in GOC. I won't clear anyone I was teammates with in that game for suspecting, then unsuspecting, or voting, then unvoting someone. As I would expect you should never clear me for it. We all got Greyhound top passenger miles for that game, lol.

Also, your reasons were proven bullshit when you backed off Creature becasue he had time restraints, then when he came back, you stayed off of him. And I expanded the time frame becasue YOU were quibbling about the last five minutes. It was longer than that, and you replied to both of them towards EOD.

I think you had TMI on Creatures time issues, and used it as an excuse. I call shenanigans, my rodent friend.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Marmot wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:35 pm
I'm unsure. But I'm more TRing the people on your wagon so I'm hanging there for now.
Also I tend to feel bad voting out people who aren't present. Skill issue or something
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:36 pm
I'm unsure. But I'm more TRing the people on your wagon so I'm hanging there for now.
Also I tend to feel bad voting out people who aren't present. Skill issue or something
Oops, something came up, I'll be back on Day 7 (please don't kill me)

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Marmot wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:36 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:36 pm
:haha:

On a different note tbh I'm not fully convinced by mayo softing vig... I believe he'd do it even if not a vig. And I still feel bad about him. He's kinda a shenanigans player so I don't really... Actually tbh
[VOTE: mayo ] aubergine
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Marmot wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:36 pm
:haha:

You're adorable.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:35 pm @tutuu Did you read my entire ISO? Because all I saw was you snap scumreading me off of what I said about SAR and now I'm super duper death red.
ill try to find the energy to later sweet cheeks, maybe during the night phase as its 7:39 pm for me here and eod is like 5-6 am for me
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:36 pm @Marmot , Also voting for Creature, meh. Suspecting Creature before switching off him and never looking back, meh.

We all voted all over each other in GOC. I won't clear anyone I was teammates with in that game for suspecting, then unsuspecting, or voting, then unvoting someone. As I would expect you should never clear me for it. We all got Greyhound top passenger miles for that game, lol.

Also, your reasons were proven bullshit when you backed off Creature becasue he had time restraints, then when he came back, you stayed off of him. And I expanded the time frame becasue YOU were quibbling about the last five minutes. It was longer than that, and you replied to both of them towards EOD.

I think you had TMI on Creatures time issues, and used it as an excuse. I call shenanigans, my rodent friend.
You're in a tunnel SVS. I won't pursue this conversation any further because I don't think it's a good use of my time or the thread's time.

If you wish to talk with me about any other reads/players, I'd be happy to.

@MacDougall @Sloonei @tutuu @S~V~S I know you're all voting for me, and in the event I die today, I want to state that I firmly believe you all are town and to please continue working together and to not let that chop disrupt your progress.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

@Zenge @SARdoghandler @mightyrunner7 @miranda920 Hey can we get some pressure on mayo?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

SARdoghandler wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:41 am Did tutuu sub in? I went to go add them to my village lean pile but don't have them on my sheet. Who do I need to take off?
Wilgy.

SVS and DrTutuu are not partnered.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

tutuu wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:40 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:35 pm @tutuu Did you read my entire ISO? Because all I saw was you snap scumreading me off of what I said about SAR and now I'm super duper death red.
ill try to find the energy to later sweet cheeks, maybe during the night phase as its 7:39 pm for me here and eod is like 5-6 am for me
😱 I was wondering why you were posting at 3 a.m.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:36 pm @Marmot , Also voting for Creature, meh. Suspecting Creature before switching off him and never looking back, meh.

confident SVS town, kate likes to use the word "fire", SVS can be safely colored dark green
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:40 pm @Zenge @SARdoghandler @mightyrunner7 @miranda920 Hey can we get some pressure on mayo?
whatdidmayodo?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

tutuu wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:41 pm

confident SVS town, kate likes to use the word "fire", SVS can be safely colored dark green
I get SVS's point here about GOC.

But

She is obvtown. :p

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Zenge
Stool Pigeon

Post by Zenge »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:40 pm @Zenge @SARdoghandler @mightyrunner7 @miranda920 Hey can we get some pressure on mayo?
I’m not moving. Also if Mayo is softing vig I don’t want to force him to out that.

Although idk why he wouldn’t have shot Falcon. Smh.
Lawpy
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Lawpy »

Why is @Neon voting Dennis?
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Marmot wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:41 pm
whatdidmayodo?
It's what he hasn't done. He has not really tried to solve imo. He's been around here and there but mainly writing letters to Abigail and fluff disguised as content. He's never a highposter, but when present he does actually try to solve as town.
Same could be said for genny but mayo has been present more and is more at fault.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Zenge wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:42 pm
I’m not moving. Also if Mayo is softing vig I don’t want to force him to out that.

Although idk why he wouldn’t have shot Falcon. Smh.
Do you really think he's softing vig? All I got were jokes about Sporty's gun tbh.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”