[END] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Which visiting community was your favorite?

SDN
19%
SDN
16%
SDN
25%
SDN
25%
SDN
16%

Total votes: 32
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 232
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him, They/them
Aka: Mayo

Re: [DAY 3] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

Mayo the Mayo wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:08 pm
Lawpy wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:06 pm
Mayo the Mayo wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:55 pm
Lawpy wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:48 pm
Mayo the Mayo wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:47 pm
Lawpy wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:46 pm
Mayo the Mayo wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:42 pm

I said more than once that I thought falcon was sus. My argument that falcon being sus, but didn't think Sloonei was sus for wanting to move on from an argument that wasn't going anywhere.

You'll see that yesterday I was pretty clear that I did not trust the syndicate town reads on falcon over the SDN sus reads.

I was voting creature both days, who is a wolf, so I'm quite content for not joining zenges right away.

What did you do last night Lawwpy?
The argument was a central driving point so moving on was an attempt to discredit that. That was explicitly and directly said so by Zenges many times himself despite the mounting resistance he was facing with the falcons push.

Mayos pls you’re known to bus and have bussed before.

Did you get the fruit?

Was it a poisoned apple?
No pls
Then what fruit basket might you have sent to your #1 wolf read?
Fruits by their nature don’t do anything but be consumed pls.

I was also reevaluating during the night to see if i can give you a benefit of doubt from your later posts so acting on you with fruits that don’t have any function besides serving as a sort of visitor role seemed like the best bet.
How would me receiving functionless fruit give you useful information into my affiliation??

Was your master plan to ask me about the fruit, and I just happened to ask you what you did last night first?

Did your write your name on it?
Quoting myself because I agree with me
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I have not paid close attention to Neon, but have felt generally okay by her presence in the game. I will do a deep dive at some point this phase, because hers is a slot that I have no clear read on.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 398

Post by MacDougall »

Thankfully I think Falcon spewed Seanzie non Werecreature here.
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:10 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:04 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:03 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:54 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:04 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:02 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:55 pm

Why are you TR Neon? Are you sheeping other player's reads on her slot?
Did I say I'm TRing Neon? SVS said Neon reads you better than SVS does, implying a decent read rate. And neon said you're acting weird. If Zenge is also saying you're scummy, then there's a common denominator.

It's implied you're TR Neon if you're looking for her take on my slot to inform your read, yes
I don't find this to be an accurate take.

Also, who said Falcon feels normal?
Oh? Do you normally ask players who you are SRing to inform your read on a slot?
I ask players who I am uncertain on to inform my reads on a slot.

Do you feel that's how PVS is approaching Neon w/ regards to my slot?
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:24 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:36 pm @Sloonei What do you think of Neon (I think) saying falcon feels OOC?
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:24 pm Anyway, I find the split on whether falcon is playing out of character or not to be an interesting one. sloonei says no, neon says yes. Other Syndicats, what's your opinion?
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:27 pm
Zenge wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:25 pm
Animal Midwife wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:20 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:19 pm
Animal Midwife wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:17 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:06 pm

Yes, she is a relative noob. This is her fifth (I believe?) game.
I'm more getting at, I would've expected her to be coached not to say something like that. I'm reading her as nooby rather than outright wolfy.
I think you should read her wolf game before making claims like this.
I will not be doing that. I already stated I'm not even going to be reading this entire game. All I'm saying is I think she sounds noobish rather than wolfy to me.
That's going to be a problem.
Not if she sheeps me.

@potentialsheltervet
Falcon Yeet!
Falcon Yeet!
Falcon Yeet!
I'm thinking about it. Particularly interested in Neon agreeing he's not acting normal. Trying to source opinions from other Syndicats to see their opinions

@Seanzie It's reasonable to assume looking at the way PVS keeps referring back to Neon specifically, and the tone in general, that they're not SR her slot.

Or perhaps I'm wrong and PVS is trying to get a read on Neon based off their read on me? But it doesn't feel that way at all, it feels like PVS is TR Neon, or at the very least has her above null
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:55 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:32 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:24 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:36 pm @Sloonei What do you think of Neon (I think) saying falcon feels OOC?
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:24 pm Anyway, I find the split on whether falcon is playing out of character or not to be an interesting one. sloonei says no, neon says yes. Other Syndicats, what's your opinion?
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:27 pm
Zenge wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:25 pm
Animal Midwife wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:20 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:19 pm

I will not be doing that. I already stated I'm not even going to be reading this entire game. All I'm saying is I think she sounds noobish rather than wolfy to me.
That's going to be a problem.
Not if she sheeps me.

@potentialsheltervet
Falcon Yeet!
Falcon Yeet!
Falcon Yeet!
I'm thinking about it. Particularly interested in Neon agreeing he's not acting normal. Trying to source opinions from other Syndicats to see their opinions

@Seanzie It's reasonable to assume looking at the way PVS keeps referring back to Neon specifically, and the tone in general, that they're not SR her slot.

Or perhaps I'm wrong and PVS is trying to get a read on Neon based off their read on me? But it doesn't feel that way at all, it feels like PVS is TR Neon, or at the very least has her above null
I don't see what you're pushing here. I agree that I get no vibe of a SR on Neon, but I also don't really get a "townread" vibe. Instead Neon said you're acting funny, and someone who doesn't know you well, and likely assumes Neon does, took that to heart.

They look like they're trying to make a meta-based push on you without having the meta to do so, so they're citing the sources of their meta. Nothing big about this.
Well, maybe that's just a vibe approach difference then to how I see the game..if I'm not SRing, I'm TRing by default
Lawpy
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Lawpy »

Was Neons the one who originally wolfread falcons before townreading him?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'm ngl I started today wanting Lawpy dead but their pleading with Mayo is coming off very sincere to me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lawpy wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:12 pm Was Neons the one who originally wolfread falcons before townreading him?
Yes.
Lawpy
Stool Pigeon

Post by Lawpy »

I said more than once that I thought falcon was sus. My argument that falcon being sus, but didn't think Sloonei was sus for wanting to move on from an argument that wasn't going anywhere.

You'll see that yesterday I was pretty clear that I did not trust the syndicate town reads on falcon over the SDN sus reads.

I was voting creature both days, who is a wolf, so I'm quite content for not joining zenges right away.

The argument was a central driving point so moving on was an attempt to discredit that. That was explicitly and directly said so by Zenges many times himself despite the mounting resistance he was facing with the falcons push.

Did you get the fruit?

Was it a poisoned apple?
No pls

I was also reevaluating during the night to see if i can give you a benefit of doubt from your later posts so acting on you with fruits that don’t have any function besides serving as a sort of visitor role seemed like the best bet.
How would me receiving functionless fruit give you useful information into my affiliation??

Was your master plan to ask me about the fruit, and I just happened to ask you what you did last night first?

Do you know what a fruit vendor is pls?
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

Lawpy wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:14 pm

Did you get the fruit?

Was it a poisoned apple?
No pls

A convenient fake claim in this instance.

You said it was to reassess my affiliation.

How does sending me fruit help you reassess me?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: [DAY 1] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:32 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:18 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:07 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:01 pm @DrWilgy Wherefore art thou?
Dead.

Have only read your ISO tbh. I think you are town and will sheep you until I can obtain more data to make a read.
Sheep me on Creature then

[VOTE: creature] aubergine
Sure thing boss.

Also I do intend on catching up come next cycle. Stuff came up specifically these past two days that took my soul.
This is bonkers play if w/w/w. I think Tutuu is never a Werecreature here.

Notwithstanding that it's just bonkers for Falcon to so ruthlessly bus Creature and then die straight away. For those playing along at home, this is why we don't bus in role madness and especially not multiball role madness.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Counterpoint: Creature is exactly the kind of teammate that werefolk would be inclined to bus.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lawpy
Stool Pigeon

Post by Lawpy »

Mayo the Mayo wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:06 pm
Lawpy wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:01 pm
Mayo the Mayo wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:49 pm
Lawpy wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:34 pm
Mayo the Mayo wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:28 pm

Lawwpy doesn’t sound like Lawwpy this game, which he has done as a wolf.

Lawwpy also doesn’t bus. Both(all three?) viable wagons yesterday were wolves.

Lawwpy randomly sheeped another player’s vote onto me and left it there. Without ever substantiating it or really trying to mount a push.

Lawwpy looks like a wolf Lawwpy trying to hide his vote off wagon. He also doesn’t sound like village Lawwpy as noted above.

I’m quite concerned about Lawwpy today.
Mayos pls i didn’t have a good VCA in Stardew 2 and i was village. In fact that was the biggest gripe people had because i hardly voted for wolves and got pocketed by a deepwolf

I voted you independently of the PSV/pshelty’s vote. My concerns were that you appeared to be an engaged bystander of the Zenges vs Falcons fight while i was taking a hardline pro-Zenges stance and made a weird defense of Slooneis. It was, and still is, the reason why i think you’re wolfing and i voted there.

The Lawpyism thing is also demonstrably false as can be evidence by an iso of my posts before you announced the tell. The context is also critical. I subbed in middle of D2 with a low post cap so i can’t do my usual post-by-post catch up to avoid accidentally capping myself. And so i have to keep my posts reserved and content focused. Even then, the Lawpyisms are there

Did you get the fruit?
I'm not above bussing, but I doubt I would ever do it in a game when I extremely inactive and uncertain if I will be able to login before close.

If you want to say that my creature vote doesn't hard clear me, sure, I agree.

Your anti-bus vote looks far worse
You’re right i don’t bus but i don’t have a good VCA in general as demonstated by Stardew 2 and other recent games i played as village. In fact, i literally fought a deepwolf in that game and didn’t even vote for him. We actually voted together! And i was village! And yet an argument could be made that such an act back then was theater.
I didn't play that game, nor did most people here.

You are saying we should disregard your VCA in all future games because you followed a deepwolf onto a misyeet?

The VCA looks bad.

Your tone sounds bad.

And it sure looks like you were pocketing zenge while trying to encourage v/v arguments to distract from where he was actually pushing.

It’s not just Stardew 2. I had bad VCA before as village quite often because i have a bad habit of not voting for wolves despite fighting with them. That’s why in every game i play, i get railed for having bad VCA

And my tone is genuine pls. Zenges was facing resistance to his falcons push. This is a fact. But i can see which trajectories in this resistance are coming from a sincere, village perspective of warning Zenges not to be trapped in a confbias tunnel vs a subtle nudge to take the heat off of falcons.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:19 pm Counterpoint: Creature is exactly the kind of teammate that werefolk would be inclined to bus.
Not counterpoint to the Wilgy/Tutuu part. DrTutii is always town. Just… bussing Creature in this game is not unreasonable.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Lawpy
Stool Pigeon

Post by Lawpy »

Mayo the Mayo wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:16 pm

Was it a poisoned apple?
No pls

A genuine claim pls.

To see if it works.
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

Lawpy wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:19 pm
Lawpy wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:34 pm

Mayos pls i didn’t have a good VCA in Stardew 2 and i was village. In fact that was the biggest gripe people had because i hardly voted for wolves and got pocketed by a deepwolf

I voted you independently of the PSV/pshelty’s vote. My concerns were that you appeared to be an engaged bystander of the Zenges vs Falcons fight while i was taking a hardline pro-Zenges stance and made a weird defense of Slooneis. It was, and still is, the reason why i think you’re wolfing and i voted there.

The Lawpyism thing is also demonstrably false as can be evidence by an iso of my posts before you announced the tell. The context is also critical. I subbed in middle of D2 with a low post cap so i can’t do my usual post-by-post catch up to avoid accidentally capping myself. And so i have to keep my posts reserved and content focused. Even then, the Lawpyisms are there

Did you get the fruit?
I'm not above bussing, but I doubt I would ever do it in a game when I extremely inactive and uncertain if I will be able to login before close.

You’re right i don’t bus but i don’t have a good VCA in general as demonstated by Stardew 2 and other recent games i played as village. In fact, i literally fought a deepwolf in that game and didn’t even vote for him. We actually voted together! And i was village! And yet an argument could be made that such an act back then was theater.

You are saying we should disregard your VCA in all future games because you followed a deepwolf onto a misyeet?

The VCA looks bad.

Your tone sounds bad.

And it sure looks like you were pocketing zenge while trying to encourage v/v arguments to distract from where he was actually pushing.

It’s not just Stardew 2. I had bad VCA before as village quite often because i have a bad habit of not voting for wolves despite fighting with them. That’s why in every game i play, i get railed for having bad VCA

And my tone is genuine pls. Zenges was facing resistance to his falcons push. This is a fact. But i can see which trajectories in this resistance are coming from a sincere, village perspective of warning Zenges not to be trapped in a confbias tunnel vs a subtle nudge to take the heat off of falcons.
It would appear that you can't. Since you landed on me, who never once said zenge should back off of falcon. Not once. I said they should not automatically include Sloo in their falcon read. You defended zenge and didn't actually pursue the wolf... that's wolfy.

You can't just get a blanket pass on your VCA. That's not how the game works. Especially when you have a known wolf meta of never bussing. That's the double edged sword of the church of AM. It clears you as village, but it attracts attention when wolfing
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

Lawpy wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:21 pm

No pls

A genuine claim pls.

To see if it works.
Who did you target N1?
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

No pls

A genuine claim pls.

To see if it works.
I brought up night actions Lawwpy.

Not you.

I wouldn't know the fruit was from you and wouldn't start the day by mentioning it.

I don't buy that you were planning on starting the day by asking me about fruit to see if it works. I also don't see how that would help you to reassess me
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: [DAY 2] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:53 pm Votecount as of end of day 1

Scotty 8 - (Marmot, dyachei/lawpy, mightyrunner7, SportPonies, Neon, Creature, Sloonei, potentialsheltervet)
Creature 5 - (Mayo the Mayo, Kate, S~V~S, falcon45ca, DrWilgy)
Dennis 3 - (Animal Midwife, Scotty, NateTheLesser)
SportPonies 3 - (Seanzie, miranda920, pyxxy)
Falcon45ca 2 - (Zenge, santygrass)
pyxxy 1 - (genny)
Marmot 1 - (Dennis)

Did not vote 1 - (SARdoghandler)

Notes:

The mafia shooting Animal Midwife on night 1 after Scotty goes over, quite blatantly spews the Dennis wagon. Almost too blatantly. I am very confident there is a strong difference check between Dennis and NateTheLesser at this time.

I personally view Creature as a probable hit. He is not his towny self and has no enthusiasm. He keeps talking about his lack of energy/engagement which I have seen him do as mafia because he genuinely does not enjoy wolfing. I think Creature does need to be resolved to help town make heads or tails of the gamestate. I also don't trust Marmot at all and observed Marmot defend Creature during day 1 in a really questionable way. His reasons for ending up voting Scotty felt like he was trying to reach for justifications to be voting town, if Creature was town he wouldn't need to make said justifications.

Obviously if Creature and Dennis are both mafia, the Scotty wagon is very likely to contain multiple mafia. I'd be particularly interested in those who are more familiar with Scotty coming under fire, especially because after reading his ISO he felt like very basic Scotty, who is an A++ town player especially mid to late game. I would expect the likes of Marmot, Neon and Sloonei to be disinclined from killing Scotty day 1 over Creature when comparing their two isos.

@Sloonei, @Neon, @Marmot why did you end up voting out Scotty over Creature?
There is still likely to be one between Dennis and Nate. Interestingly we now have confirmation that Creature had at least one wolf bussing. Which is a very strange thing for Falcon to be doing. Perhaps Falcon did this because he was also being tunneled by Zenge and figured he wasn't going to go deep and figured that forcing a dicho out of him and Creature was sound. That's reasonable enough to assume, to suggest that the extent of the bussing may have ended there.

mightyrunner7 was insanified by Creature on night 1. It's quite wifom, but I will give it a very minor point in their favour simply because the wifom leads you to "just put it on a town because people will read it as wifom anyway so there's not much value in putting it on a wolf" is a true enough statement. Particularly when MR7 is already kinda likely to be town.

Given I think Seanzie is pretty much never with Falcon, I think that Miranda is very likely a hit for their Ponies vote.

It is important to keep coming back to this VC throughout the game because if the Scotty wagon ends up not having more than two wolves on it, the wagonomics outside there becomes more significant. Things like my statement above about Miranda take on less significance of the mafia actually really did vote Scotty in a large volume to save Creature as it makes pure wagons on town slightly more likely.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:19 pm Counterpoint: Creature is exactly the kind of teammate that werefolk would be inclined to bus.
Not really a counterpoint. Wilgy bussing is not what I am ruling out. Wilgy asking Falcon for someone to vote and then Falcon telling him to vote out Creature on the other hand, is. Particularly because Wilgy was also locktown reading Falcon, and continued to hard shield Falcon right up until subbing out. It is quite obvious that Falcon was mindful that he had Wilgy pocketed and wanted to keep him there. Putting him onto Creature is going to turn Wilgy into a ravenous Falcon defender until endgame once Creature flips.
Lawpy
Stool Pigeon

Post by Lawpy »

Mayo the Mayo wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:24 pm

Did you get the fruit?

The VCA looks bad.

Your tone sounds bad.

It would appear that you can't. Since you landed on me, who never once said zenge should back off of falcon. Not once. I said they should not automatically include Sloo in their falcon read. You defended zenge and didn't actually pursue the wolf... that's wolfy.

You can't just get a blanket pass on your VCA. That's not how the game works. Especially when you have a known wolf meta of never bussing. That's the double edged sword of the church of AM. It clears you as village, but it attracts attention when wolfing
Mayos pls i gave an example of Santy. You were coming across as an engaged bystander trying to back Slooneis who was trying to nudge Zenges away vs Santy actually making a direct point in not getting confbiased only on falcons and finding other wolfreads independent of the falcons read. Seanzies also raised valid points. So no, it’s not a blind defense of Zenges.

I had falcons and creatures in my POE. I’m aware of the drawbacks of never bussing but Creatures was practically a dead wolf walking starting D2 and falcons was being tunneled by Zenges. So i was trying to solve beyond these 2 and honed into the those contributing to resistance to Zenges push on falcons
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

Lawpy wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:32 pm

Did you get the fruit?

The VCA looks bad.

Your tone sounds bad.

Mayos pls i gave an example of Santy. You were coming across as an engaged bystander trying to back Slooneis who was trying to nudge Zenges away vs Santy actually making a direct point in not getting confbiased only on falcons and finding other wolfreads independent of the falcons read. Seanzies also raised valid points. So no, it’s not a blind defense of Zenges.

I had falcons and creatures in my POE. I’m aware of the drawbacks of never bussing but Creatures was practically a dead wolf walking starting D2 and falcons was being tunneled by Zenges. So i was trying to solve beyond these 2 and honed into the those contributing to resistance to Zenges push on falcons
We're back to this, but I never resisted Zenges push on falcon.
Lawpy
Stool Pigeon

Post by Lawpy »

Mayo the Mayo wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:25 pm

A genuine claim pls.

To see if it works.
Who did you target N1?
Its even nights pls
NateTheLesser
The Mark
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by NateTheLesser »

Kind of a boring chop, but boring and correct is just fine, we take those.
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

Did you get the fruit?

The VCA looks bad.

Your tone sounds bad.

By this logic you should be voting Sloo who you say was actively resisting Zenge. Me saying I didn't auto-wolf Sloo for it only makes me wolfy if Sloo is wolf.
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Re: [NIGHT 2] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by NateTheLesser »

santygrass wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:10 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:20 pm Everyone has received a special broadcast!

Sloonei w

Anyway, here's some music to vibe to:
Is this mech or a read?
VCA. I was thinking w!Sloonei would make w!falcon less likely though, so I need to recalibrate with the other flips.
Lawpy
Stool Pigeon

Post by Lawpy »

Mayo the Mayo wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:26 pm

A genuine claim pls.

To see if it works.
I brought up night actions Lawwpy.

Not you.

I wouldn't know the fruit was from you and wouldn't start the day by mentioning it.

I don't buy that you were planning on starting the day by asking me about fruit to see if it works. I also don't see how that would help you to reassess me
Mayos pls you know i don’t discuss mechanics unless there’s a context, so why would i blindly discuss my night actions right at the start of the day? You asked a mechanical question which i responded with a mechanical answer.
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

Lawpy wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:34 pm

A genuine claim pls.

To see if it works.
Who did you target N1?
Its even nights pls
Convenient.

So your fruit vendor ability only worked the one night where I, completely coincidentally, decided to start the day asking you what you did last night?
Lawpy
Stool Pigeon

Post by Lawpy »

Mayo the Mayo wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:36 pm

The VCA looks bad.

Your tone sounds bad.

By this logic you should be voting Sloo who you say was actively resisting Zenge. Me saying I didn't auto-wolf Sloo for it only makes me wolfy if Sloo is wolf.
I did vote Slooneis. Before switching to you
Lawpy
Stool Pigeon

Post by Lawpy »

And my suspecting of you doesn’t remove Slooneis from my POE. He’s still there
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

Mayo the Mayo wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:38 pm
Convenient.

So your fruit vendor ability only worked the one night where I, completely coincidentally, decided to start the day asking you what you did last night?

Convenient.

Quoting myself because that chain was getting distractingly long
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Post by NateTheLesser »

Lawpy did you use both your votes on Mayo?
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

NateTheLesser wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:39 pm Lawpy did you use both your votes on Mayo?
Oho?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: [DAY 1] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:37 pm
VC 3 hours before EOD1.

Creature - 4 votes
Voters: Mayo the Mayo, S~V~S, falcon45ca, DrWilgy
Scotty - 4 votes
Voters: Neon, Creature, Sloonei, potentialsheltervet
SportPonies - 3 votes
Voters: pyxxy, Seanzie, miranda920
Dennis - 2 votes
Voters: Animal Midwife, Scotty
miranda920 - 2 votes
Voters: santygrass, SportPonies
falcon45ca - 1 votes
Voters: Zenge
Marmot - 1 votes
Voters: Dennis
pyxxy - 1 votes
Voters: genny
Zenge - 1 votes
Voters: NateTheLesser
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:26 pm Votecount as of end of day 1

Scotty 8 - (Marmot, dyachei/lawpy, mightyrunner7, SportPonies, Neon, Creature, Sloonei, potentialsheltervet)
Creature 5 - (Mayo the Mayo, Kate, S~V~S, falcon45ca, DrWilgy)
Dennis 3 - (Animal Midwife, Scotty, NateTheLesser)
SportPonies 3 - (Seanzie, miranda920, pyxxy)
Falcon45ca 2 - (Zenge, santygrass)
pyxxy 1 - (genny)
Marmot 1 - (Dennis)

Did not vote 1 - (SARdoghandler)

Notes:

The mafia shooting Animal Midwife on night 1 after Scotty goes over, quite blatantly spews the Dennis wagon. Almost too blatantly. I am very confident there is a strong difference check between Dennis and NateTheLesser at this time.

I personally view Creature as a probable hit. He is not his towny self and has no enthusiasm. He keeps talking about his lack of energy/engagement which I have seen him do as mafia because he genuinely does not enjoy wolfing. I think Creature does need to be resolved to help town make heads or tails of the gamestate. I also don't trust Marmot at all and observed Marmot defend Creature during day 1 in a really questionable way. His reasons for ending up voting Scotty felt like he was trying to reach for justifications to be voting town, if Creature was town he wouldn't need to make said justifications.

Obviously if Creature and Dennis are both mafia, the Scotty wagon is very likely to contain multiple mafia. I'd be particularly interested in those who are more familiar with Scotty coming under fire, especially because after reading his ISO he felt like very basic Scotty, who is an A++ town player especially mid to late game. I would expect the likes of Marmot, Neon and Sloonei to be disinclined from killing Scotty day 1 over Creature when comparing their two isos.

@Sloonei, @Neon, @Marmot why did you end up voting out Scotty over Creature?
So Neon and Sloonei voted Scotty more than 3 hours before EOD and never moved their votes. Feels very much like "we can't move cuz we need the Scotty wagon to stay strong" to me.

Marmot (dead ?), dya, MR7 and Ponies (dead town) are the joiners. Such a shame we don't have marmot's alignment. If he's mafia it makes the remainder slightly less likely to be. If he's town it makes them more.

Would be very surprised to find Neon and Sloonei are t/t. They are possibly w/w. MR7... intrigues me. I will be watching them with interest today.

Creature wagon barely changed either, with just one more voter joining it inside the final 3 hours, which was my slot. Gj Kate, you tried lol. Ironically it seems as though Falcon's vote on Creature is what persuaded Kate to vote Creature.

Nate moved from Zenge to Dennis. Interested in the timing of that because if the Scotty wagon was already safe then it can be a wolf looking for a safe place to vote outside the wagons and wow would you look at that.
NateTheLesser wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:36 pm Not really feeling Creature but Scotty doesn't really need my vote atp.. mm..
NateTheLesser wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:40 pm Do this for now

[VOTE: Dennis] aubergine
Nate's wolf equity has just gone through the roof.
Lawpy
Stool Pigeon

Post by Lawpy »

A genuine claim pls.

To see if it works.
Who did you target N1?
Its even nights pls
Convenient.

It’s independent of your questioning pls
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Scotty doesn't need my vote is quite clearly "Creature is safe so I don't need to vote Scotty" made manifest into words imo.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am removing Santygrass from my towncore also.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@Mayo the Mayo my towncore is tiny, it's literally just you right now. So uh, welcome to the brotherhood. Outline your issues with Lawpy so we can get aligned on that and then move on to the next slot to solve.
Lawpy
Stool Pigeon

Post by Lawpy »

NateTheLesser wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:39 pm Lawpy did you use both your votes on Mayo?
No pls i used a single vote
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

Lawpy wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:40 pm

A genuine claim pls.

To see if it works.
Who did you target N1?
Its even nights pls
Convenient.

So the plan was:

1. You have a fruit vendor ability that only worked 1 night so far

2. You decided to send it to me, with the hopes of asking about it

3. This information would somehow help you reassess my affiliation.

4. Entirely coincidentally, I had decided to start the day by tagging you on the thread and asking you what you did last night.

5. You quoted that post

6. Your response to that quote was independent of it
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Post by NateTheLesser »

Lawpy wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:42 pm
Didn't you have a bonus vote?
Lawpy
Stool Pigeon

Post by Lawpy »

Mayo the Mayo wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:45 pm

A genuine claim pls.

To see if it works.
Who did you target N1?
Its even nights pls
Convenient.

So the plan was:

4. Entirely coincidentally, I had decided to start the day by tagging you on the thread and asking you what you did last night.

5. You quoted that post

No 2 goes too far. Yes i sent it to you but i’m aware that this is a role madness game so i can’t be certain whether you actually received it. I was trying to use it like a visitor role.

And yes, again, i don’t start off blindly discussing mechanics. You asked a mechanical question, so i quoted it and replied.
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:42 pm @Mayo the Mayo my towncore is tiny, it's literally just you right now. So uh, welcome to the brotherhood. Outline your issues with Lawpy so we can get aligned on that and then move on to the next slot to solve.
The basics of it:

I think the fruit vendor is a fake claim. It should be pretty obviously a fake claim by his defense of it

VCA matching his wolf play. Saying we should ignore that because he is always bad at voting

I think he was trying to pocket zenge by defending him. He never actually pursued the falcon vote.

His argument against me doesn't make sense, since I wasn't opposing Zenges at any point. I actually defended his read against TS players saying we should disregard Zenges because they were better at reading falcon

The dya iso looks worse in retrospect
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

NateTheLesser wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:45 pm
He spent it on fruit
Lawpy
Stool Pigeon

Post by Lawpy »

NateTheLesser wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:45 pm
I did but i didn’t use it.
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Post by NateTheLesser »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:41 pm Scotty doesn't need my vote is quite clearly "Creature is safe so I don't need to vote Scotty" made manifest into words imo.
I'm not that dumb.

I was giving Creature a break because my other experience with him was as low-posting town who got suspected for it, and I was fine with the Scotty wagon. If I were a partner I could have stayed on Creature for cred since it didn't look like he was going over.
Lawpy
Stool Pigeon

Post by Lawpy »

Hold pls
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Post by NateTheLesser »

santygrass wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:20 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:18 pm
santygrass wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:18 pm Hmmmm

[VOTE: Miranda] aubergine

Nevermind this feels better
Why?
Because they've been less talked about. And I don't know how Dennis plays, and I know miranda a little more and they havent hit a single town note for me yet, so more worrysome
The thing with miranda is I feel like she was a lot more confident as a wolf, like into LAMIST territory, which is what pinged me in the FE game when she was wolfing. And I haven't seen that here. It's not really town points, but that plus Creature casually piling on her makes her not really a priority for me. I'd rather give her space and see what she does.
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 473
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:41 pm I am removing Santygrass from my towncore also.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:42 pm @Mayo the Mayo my towncore is tiny, it's literally just you right now. So uh, welcome to the brotherhood. Outline your issues with Lawpy so we can get aligned on that and then move on to the next slot to solve.

Not wanting to be ONGussy , but I am for sure less certain now that Mac is town.

Like, nnexplaines removal of a townread (less willing to form a town block) , to then a pockety post to mayo . Gives me the worries.

I'll mull it over.

Mayo is town tho. Lawpy sussing there is concerning.

Now, to sleep
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 293
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:28 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:27 pm Are we allowed to claim in this set up?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:41 pm 4. It is legal to claim roles and to reveal role-related information publicly.
Sick I'm just gonna full claim I am night 1 and 2 compulsory roleblocker

Blocked Dennis n1 and Marmot last night

I am now essentially vanilla
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

Lawpy wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:50 pm
Mayo the Mayo wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:45 pm

A genuine claim pls.

To see if it works.
Who did you target N1?
Its even nights pls
Convenient.

So the plan was:

5. You quoted that post

No 2 goes too far. Yes i sent it to you but i’m aware that this is a role madness game so i can’t be certain whether you actually received it. I was trying to use it like a visitor role.

And yes, again, i don’t start off blindly discussing mechanics. You asked a mechanical question, so i quoted it and replied.
You are contradicting yourself again.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NateTheLesser wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:51 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:41 pm Scotty doesn't need my vote is quite clearly "Creature is safe so I don't need to vote Scotty" made manifest into words imo.
I'm not that dumb.

I was giving Creature a break because my other experience with him was as low-posting town who got suspected for it, and I was fine with the Scotty wagon. If I were a partner I could have stayed on Creature for cred since it didn't look like he was going over.
I didn't even notice you moved OFF Creature. That makes it so much worse. Your vote is arguably the most decisive one cast in terms of Creature living and Scotty dying.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”