[END] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Which visiting community was your favorite?

SDN
19%
SDN
16%
SDN
25%
SDN
25%
SDN
16%

Total votes: 32
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: [DAY 3] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by Sloonei »

What if Lawpy knew Zenge was going to die?
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 232
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him, They/them
Aka: Mayo

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

tutuu wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:39 am genny:

-hasnt shown signs of being town. i dont think anyone townreads her unless i missed it

-was suspected by PSV who was killed last night

-is a SDNer who are making up a big (or all) portion of the remaining wolves due to PSV and not Mac/Sloonei dying last night

-didnt express curiosity / care / interest at why i'm scumreading her yesterday

-TMI'd mayo town during a timeframe in which Mayo wasn't obv town, (he was PoE at the time), and her reasons for townreading Mayo was seen as sketchy, not just by me, but by PSV too
tutuu wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:47 am (full posts snipped)
genny wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:04 pm there's a glimpse of him solving here, and i know it's not much, but that's what you get with mayo. this is how i read him last game, you're welcome to use it in the future. 😘
genny wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:50 pm But I will say that Mayo sounds like village!mayo to me. he's being open and forthcoming with the little bit of info he gives out, which is not a feeling i get when he's wolfing.
to me this just feels like blatant TMI from a wolf struggling to make a convincing read; the intention was to just put out a townread on mayo, justifying it was secondary

I noticed this yesterday too. I wrote about it in my role discord to bring up this cycle.

Genny had 18 posts yesterday. Why spend several of them defending me?

On one hand, Genny is much better at reading me early game than most people.

On the other hand, she knows that, and knows that I know that.

She's never spews her thoughts and full rank lists all over the thread, but she assesses people very well and game solves. She also not dropping sassy comments, so I've been giving her a pass because Genny activity is usually NAI.

Sadly with her VCA and lack of participation, at a certain point we will just need to pull the trigger.
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 224

Post by tutuu »

Falcon was a Mafia Goon with the community role of a 1-shot doctor

Ergo he had the "fakeclaim" of claiming doctor

Lawpy's fruit vendor isn't a fakeclaim because it's not in the list of base roles

It's confirmed regardless of his alignment that it's a community role, so it doesn't mean anything imo

As in, you can't argue that it was a mod-provided fakeclaim because it's not a claim, it's not a base role. It's just there for the lols
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Mayo the Mayo wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:57 pm I noticed this yesterday too. I wrote about it in my role discord to bring up this cycle.

She's never spews her thoughts and full rank lists all over the thread, but she assesses people very well and game solves. She also not dropping sassy comments, so I've been giving her a pass because Genny activity is usually NAI.

Sadly with her VCA and lack of participation, at a certain point we will just need to pull the trigger.
Mayo is lock town so that's nice
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

NateTheLesser wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:52 pm
Mayo the Mayo wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:41 pm
Mayo the Mayo wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:45 pm
So the plan was:

1. You have a fruit vendor ability that only worked 1 night so far

2. You decided to send it to me, with the hopes of asking about it

3. This information would somehow help you reassess my affiliation.

4. Entirely coincidentally, I had decided to start the day by tagging you on the thread and asking you what you did last night.

5. You quoted that post

6. Your response to that quote was independent of it

Please see the above summary of his ever changing story. Does any of that make sense to you?

SARdoghandler wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:33 pm

Sorry I may be being obtuse but fake claim in what sense? In that you didn't receive a fruit? In that you received a fruit but you don't think it was from Lawp? In that you received a fruit but you think it is a community role and not Lawp's important role? None of the above?
I asked Lawwpy about his night activities. First post of the day.

I clearly have a good reason for asking that.

The reason isn't fruit related.

Fruit vendor seems like a pretty convenient fake claim, if you want to have a cover role.

It's already been shown that it couldn't be his character role (see other people's post above).

It may be his community role, but I doubt it. Either way, he did not respond truthfully to what he did last night.
Hmm. My biggest point for Lawpy is he was supportive of Zenge's falcon tunnel and didn't try to cast doubt on Zenge's alignment over it. But if he knew Zenge was right he'd also know that Zenge would never drop it, and never actually voted falcon..
Right, but he used that support to try to put sus on Sloo and I. NOT on falcon.

That was at a time when falcon and creature were under a lot of pressure so any counter-wagon would be really useful.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

honestly i dont quite get the reasons why lawpy is mafia but so many of my townreads are saying it that i'm not opposed at all, i dont need to know everything. u guys have my support
NateTheLesser
The Mark
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by NateTheLesser »

Mayo the Mayo wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:59 pm
NateTheLesser wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:52 pm
Mayo the Mayo wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:41 pm
Mayo the Mayo wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:45 pm
So the plan was:

1. You have a fruit vendor ability that only worked 1 night so far

2. You decided to send it to me, with the hopes of asking about it

3. This information would somehow help you reassess my affiliation.

4. Entirely coincidentally, I had decided to start the day by tagging you on the thread and asking you what you did last night.

5. You quoted that post

6. Your response to that quote was independent of it

Please see the above summary of his ever changing story. Does any of that make sense to you?

SARdoghandler wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:33 pm

Sorry I may be being obtuse but fake claim in what sense? In that you didn't receive a fruit? In that you received a fruit but you don't think it was from Lawp? In that you received a fruit but you think it is a community role and not Lawp's important role? None of the above?
I asked Lawwpy about his night activities. First post of the day.

I clearly have a good reason for asking that.

The reason isn't fruit related.

Fruit vendor seems like a pretty convenient fake claim, if you want to have a cover role.

It's already been shown that it couldn't be his character role (see other people's post above).

It may be his community role, but I doubt it. Either way, he did not respond truthfully to what he did last night.
Hmm. My biggest point for Lawpy is he was supportive of Zenge's falcon tunnel and didn't try to cast doubt on Zenge's alignment over it. But if he knew Zenge was right he'd also know that Zenge would never drop it, and never actually voted falcon..
Right, but he used that support to try to put sus on Sloo and I. NOT on falcon.

That was at a time when falcon and creature were under a lot of pressure so any counter-wagon would be really useful.
Yeah, and not sheeping Zenge's vote seems pretty odd if he believed Zenge was correct and that it would chain up multiple wolves for us to plow through.
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

tutuu wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:57 pm Falcon was a Mafia Goon with the community role of a 1-shot doctor

Ergo he had the "fakeclaim" of claiming doctor

Lawpy's fruit vendor isn't a fakeclaim because it's not in the list of base roles

It's confirmed regardless of his alignment that it's a community role, so it doesn't mean anything imo

As in, you can't argue that it was a mod-provided fakeclaim because it's not a claim, it's not a base role. It's just there for the lols
Whether or not he is a fruit vendor is inconsequential.

I didn't receive fruit, but that is inconsequential as well.

At best, he was challenged for his nighttime activities and claimed fruit vendor as a way to get my alignment. Claimed he was going to ask me about it "to see if it worked," and I just happened to start the day asking him what he did. None of what he said made sense.

Even if I didn't know something else.

I would have read that as a wolf scrambling to make up a fake claim in real time.
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Post by NateTheLesser »

Like, I think the Syndicaters just got a good demonstration of why we tend to sheep Zenge when he gets something stuck in his craw. So Lawpy not helping the push by voting there is definitely notable.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

mac
mayo
neon
dennis
SVS
mr7
SAR
miranda

sean
sloonei

nate

santy

lawpy
genny
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

tutuu wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:01 pm honestly i dont quite get the reasons why lawpy is mafia but so many of my townreads are saying it that i'm not opposed at all, i dont need to know everything. u guys have my support
I wanted to give Lawwpy a chance to come up with a story before I shared more.

If all actions are loud he definitely didn't tell the truth at all.

If some actions are loud, he still looks bad to me for the reasons stated about his gameplay (tone, VCA, fake supporting zenge) and still looks likely bad for [redacted]
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Post by NateTheLesser »

Mayo the Mayo wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:57 pm

-hasnt shown signs of being town. i dont think anyone townreads her unless i missed it

-is a SDNer who are making up a big (or all) portion of the remaining wolves due to PSV and not Mac/Sloonei dying last night

-TMI'd mayo town during a timeframe in which Mayo wasn't obv town, (he was PoE at the time), and her reasons for townreading Mayo was seen as sketchy, not just by me, but by PSV too
genny wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:04 pm there's a glimpse of him solving here, and i know it's not much, but that's what you get with mayo. this is how i read him last game, you're welcome to use it in the future. 😘
genny wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:50 pm But I will say that Mayo sounds like village!mayo to me. he's being open and forthcoming with the little bit of info he gives out, which is not a feeling i get when he's wolfing.
to me this just feels like blatant TMI from a wolf struggling to make a convincing read; the intention was to just put out a townread on mayo, justifying it was secondary

I noticed this yesterday too. I wrote about it in my role discord to bring up this cycle.

And on genny, I don't know if this is a weird thing to read her based on or not, but this is the first game I've been in with her where she's said she's fully caught up.
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

SARdoghandler wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:32 pm I would caution against using claims as clearing at most levels as on SDN we often have designs to combat this - mods providing fakeclaims for wolves, giving traditional town roles to wolves and vice versa, and otherwise messing with "expected" mechanics. Not saying it may not be useful, but should be interpreted with caution.

I'm also still tinfoiling that we have two separate scum factions. Since sdn plays werewolf and syndicats play mafia, I was thinking we might have wolves (were animals) and mafia in this game rather than 3p/sk as the other faction
I like your tinfoil. It would explain some of the extra night kills.

Do you have an updated reads list?

Your first one was based off of only a partial read of the game.

Any evolution in your thoughts since then?
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

NateTheLesser wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:07 pm
Mayo the Mayo wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:57 pm

And on genny, I don't know if this is a weird thing to read her based on or not, but this is the first game I've been in with her where she's said she's fully caught up.
Fully caught up and not commenting is noteworthy.
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 473
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

tutuu wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:04 pm mac
mayo
neon
dennis
SVS
mr7
SAR
miranda

sean
sloonei

nate

santy

lawpy
genny
That list is so sad how I am so low
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 398

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:01 pm honestly i dont quite get the reasons why lawpy is mafia but so many of my townreads are saying it that i'm not opposed at all, i dont need to know everything. u guys have my support
Mayo clearly has their information related reasons plus thinking that Lawpy's lying about stuff.

For me, it really boils down to Dyachei's handling of Scotty/Creature day 1 more than anything. I kind of think Lawpy has been a little been towny sounding, but they also have a LOT of red flags.
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 473
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

Also, I agree with Mayo goating.

But don't really get Tutu's read on Dennis so I'm raising an eyebrow there
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

mayo
neon
dennis
SVS
mr7
SAR
miranda

sean
sloonei

nate

santy

lawpy
genny
Yeah quite so, but the "other faction" as it were are very likely in your townreads (or you are part of it).
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:45 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:45 pm @Seanzie please make more than 5 posts today.
This makes 5, and I still need to vote, so I think I can oblige.
6 it is!
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:19 pm
Mayo clearly has their information related reasons plus thinking that Lawpy's lying about stuff.

For me, it really boils down to Dyachei's handling of Scotty/Creature day 1 more than anything. I kind of think Lawpy has been a little been towny sounding, but they also have a LOT of red flags.
I’ll share the rest tomorrow, unless I need to sooner.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:20 pm Also, I agree with Mayo goating.

Are you? Tutuu documented their read quite vividly and if you really wanted to "get it" you could accomplish this with ease.

Tutuu thinks Dennis is unencumbered by a need to sound town, something that Tutuu thinks Dennis is as mafia. I think Dennis is factually locked into POE through results, but I also agree that Dennis doesn't, and hasn't really, sounded wolfy at all throughout the game.

I think Tutuu's "towncore" makes sense.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sus on Santy for not getting a read that has been explained and is very simple. Sounds like wolfy shade more than actual town effort.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:19 pm
mayo
neon
dennis
SVS
mr7
SAR
miranda

sean
sloonei

nate

santy

lawpy
genny
Pick 1

Slanked on day 1 hard
Creature trivially pushed you while in antispew
You tried really hard to get Zenge to stop focusing on Falcon
You have a chaotic energy and scattered approach to the game
You are overly focused on being townread
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:28 pm
mayo
neon
dennis
SVS
mr7
SAR
miranda

sean
sloonei

nate

santy

lawpy
genny
Pick 1

Slanked on day 1 hard
Creature trivially pushed you while in antispew
You tried really hard to get Zenge to stop focusing on Falcon
You have a chaotic energy and scattered approach to the game
You are overly focused on being townread
Your reads are obfuscated largely, and when they aren't are very poorly explained, yet you take issue with "not getting" reads that are actually well explained.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:55 pm What if Lawpy knew Zenge was going to die?
Please elaborate on why you made this post
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Mayo the Mayo wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:24 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:19 pm

I’ll share the rest tomorrow, unless I need to sooner.
Meh I'm not sure it's entirely necessary if it's going to actually benefit the mafia to know. Lawpy isn't going to live long unless they hard claim cop or something. They're way below the POE line and don't look like they intend to climb out so you don't need to bury them any further imo.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I keep coming back to the idea that the Werecreatures faction are basically wimless. Creature and Falcon both went belly up day 2. Seanzie fell a mile off. That faction might just be dead?

@tutuu you're townreading Neon because of their "joyposting" or whatever, but imo they haven't had positive energy towards the game since day 1. Throughout day 2 they were essentially a non factor and their posting was sombre and has only gotten worse today.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:30 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:55 pm What if Lawpy knew Zenge was going to die?
Tinfoil. Folks were talking about Lawpy's siding with Zenge all of Day 2. I have expressed my concerns about that very issue. At some point I started to wonder if Lawpy poisoned Zenge and backed his point of view knowing he was going to die and flip town.

I don't think it holds much water now that I've written it all out.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu
mayo
mr7
miranda

sean
sloonei
SVS

SAR
neon
dennis
nate

santy
genny
lawpy

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:34 pm
Tinfoil. Folks were talking about Lawpy's siding with Zenge all of Day 2. I have expressed my concerns about that very issue. At some point I started to wonder if Lawpy poisoned Zenge and backed his point of view knowing he was going to die and flip town.

What is your read on Lawpy/Dya outside of this? They have been a primary focal point for much of the day?

Have you looked into Falcon and Creature associatives? Or done the Neon dive as per request?

Sloooooonei... you Darthin bruh?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@tutuu can you address your SAR read for me please?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:39 pm

What is your read on Lawpy/Dya outside of this? They have been a primary focal point for much of the day?

Have you looked into Falcon and Creature associatives? Or done the Neon dive as per request?

I have been working most of this phase.

I don't have many thoughts on Lawpy outside of this. I was only loosely following the Fruit Vendor dialogue this phase. Dya was not very present before being subbed out, and most of the interactions I had with Lawpy Day 2 surrounded the Zenge thing.

I read through Creature's ISO last night. I thought Falcon looked good, which is funny in hindsight. It was not particularly fruitful. I did read a few other ISOs for Creature interactions overnight as well. I wanted to clear Dennis, but couldn't.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

mayo
neon
dennis
SVS
mr7
SAR
miranda

sean
sloonei

nate

santy

lawpy
genny
you say this but ignore my ping where i ask u who are the wolves?
santygrass wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:20 pm Also, I agree with Mayo goating.

im a dennis (and neon) soulreader ive never been wrong on them
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 330
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

mayo
neon
dennis
SVS
mr7
SAR
miranda

sean
sloonei

nate

santy

lawpy
genny
ok how on earth is there so many people left
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:27 pm Sus on Santy for not getting a read that has been explained and is very simple. Sounds like wolfy shade more than actual town effort.
Respectfully can EVERYONE STOP STEALING MY IDEAS BEFORE I HAVE THEM

I'M SITTING HERE DOING NOTHING CAUSE EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING THIS
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:21 pm
mayo
neon
dennis
SVS
mr7
SAR
miranda

sean
sloonei

nate

santy

lawpy
genny
Yeah quite so, but the "other faction" as it were are very likely in your townreads (or you are part of it).
there's nothing much i can do about it mac lol, multiball games are just ... not quite the best, imo. i can try to solve normally or i can get paranoid and salivate and bark all over the place and lose my mind, id rather do the first
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:33 pm I keep coming back to the idea that the Werecreatures faction are basically wimless. Creature and Falcon both went belly up day 2. Seanzie fell a mile off. That faction might just be dead?

@tutuu you're townreading Neon because of their "joyposting" or whatever, but imo they haven't had positive energy towards the game since day 1. Throughout day 2 they were essentially a non factor and their posting was sombre and has only gotten worse today.
"Seanzie fell a mile off" what

Is he just a werecreature now?
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:49 pm

I don't have many thoughts on Lawpy outside of this. I was only loosely following the Fruit Vendor dialogue this phase. Dya was not very present before being subbed out, and most of the interactions I had with Lawpy Day 2 surrounded the Zenge thing.

I read through Creature's ISO last night. I thought Falcon looked good, which is funny in hindsight. It was not particularly fruitful. I did read a few other ISOs for Creature interactions overnight as well. I wanted to clear Dennis, but couldn't.
??
miranda920
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: Miranda

Post by miranda920 »

I'm sorry y'all, I've been kind of epically failing here...
I am at an externship type thing this entire week and I've been out at farms all day. I'm just barely getting in for the evening since they company took me out to dinner.

I'm going to try my best to get caught up here
miranda920
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: Miranda

Re: [DAY 2] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by miranda920 »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:34 am
NateTheLesser wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:49 am
Zenge wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:06 am I feel like there's a post restriction here.
There's not a post restrictor, unless it's something an inventor cooked up.
This actually feels like a genuine slip. I believe he didn't know Creature had the role. But I also want to know why you dismissed the idea completely @NateTheLesser?
this is interesting...
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dennis wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:13 pm

??
Do you feel like you should be cleared based off your interactions with Creature?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:31 pm
Dennis wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:13 pm

??
Do you feel like you should be cleared based off your interactions with Creature?
No

I meant why did you want to clear me
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Post by NateTheLesser »

@Mayo the Mayo do you remember about when you actually voted Lawpy in the poll? Couldn't find a vote post. Not really important, I'm just a nerd.
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Re: [DAY 2] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by NateTheLesser »

miranda920 wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:23 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:34 am
NateTheLesser wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:49 am
Zenge wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:06 am I feel like there's a post restriction here.
There's not a post restrictor, unless it's something an inventor cooked up.
This actually feels like a genuine slip. I believe he didn't know Creature had the role. But I also want to know why you dismissed the idea completely @NateTheLesser?
this is interesting...
How did you come across this post? It's a few pages into the day. Just curious.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:33 pm I keep coming back to the idea that the Werecreatures faction are basically wimless. Creature and Falcon both went belly up day 2. Seanzie fell a mile off. That faction might just be dead?

maybe

they did out their role for no reason though

i dont think they are in a team with falcon and creature but sure. lol multiball
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:40 pm @tutuu can you address your SAR read for me please?
im trusting you that SAR townreading miranda in this gamestate is a good look on SAR. you also-

okay. i had to double check coz i had the feeling i was getting confused

you said that you think SAR and miranda look good because of SAR townshielding miranda in this game state

i agreed that it looks good on miranda, i dont disagree but i dont agree either on SAR

but i remembered it wrong. i thought that i had the thought that SAR looked good from it, not miranda

and then, today SAR made 2 posts, i quoted them and i thought she feels pretty relaxed, in a game state were the wolves are supposedly demoralized

but yeah i shouldnt have SAR so high, i misremembered my thoughts lol
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

Mayo the Mayo wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:16 am How do I make votes appear here?

I didn't play the tutorial level.
NateTheLesser wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:33 pm @Mayo the Mayo do you remember about when you actually voted Lawpy in the poll? Couldn't find a vote post. Not really important, I'm just a nerd.
8:16ish Wednesday

I posted this question after voting in the poll.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:24 pm @genny @santygrass who are the wolves?
@santygrass why did you ignore this post, but instead replied to a later post of mine in which i put you in orange?

i didnt even ping you there

so you had to have read the thread naturally

so you ignored this ping (the post im quoting rn)

why?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

@Sloonei apart from lawpy do you have other scumreads?

@Seanzie apart from lawpy do you have other scumreads?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i think santy is a wolf who's just relying on having a good tone to excuse himself from not solving

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”