[END] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Which visiting community was your favorite?

SDN
19%
SDN
16%
SDN
25%
SDN
25%
SDN
16%

Total votes: 32
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: [DAY 4] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by Sloonei »

santygrass wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:36 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:34 pm
santygrass wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:31 pm I think by the fact of Mac not being killed by poison to then not being nked , they should be p close to just outed as scum here. And thats fully ignoring my read on them which I think was right and they just tried to laugh it off yesterday.

So ye
I do not follow.
Scum faction tried to poison Mac .
And then... Just leave them be ? Why not try to finksh the job? I was the only one sring Mac so why they wouldn't go for a near mech clear player that they scum poisoned?
This is a fair point. I would not go so far as to call him "outed".
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NateTheLesser
The Mark
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by NateTheLesser »

Mayo the Mayo wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:07 pm
NateTheLesser wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:05 pm Feel better about Sloonei with the Lawpy flip, Lawpy seemed like he was trying to chain a falcon elim into Sloonei and then stretched the logic to apply it to mayo when it didn't go anywhere. He actually voted for Sloonei, unlike falcon.
Easy read.

Who is your POE?

Do you have updated spreadsheets?
To be more accurate, I don't think Sloonei is a werecreature, but we still haven't flipped anyone from another faction (unless Marmot was one). That's a problem we can worry about when we run out of werecreatures tho.

With two wolves now flipped on the Scotty wagon, I'm more likely to think that the Creature wagon was pure other than falcon (he was under some voting pressure himself so distancing makes sense). That's a good look for SVS and Kate/Mac. And I wouldn't be surprised to find a 3rd wolf on Scotty, which would be Neon or Mighty (setting aside Sloonei). Or a wolf on the Sporty wagon, which would be Seanzie or miranda. So that's the POE I'd start with. i still think Creature's early vote for miranda looks good for her, though it's not clearing. So I hope she does towny things today.

And I can post spreadsheets in a bit, I haven't updated it yet.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 398

Post by MacDougall »

I think Santy just struggles to believe that someone can be as good as me at mafia without having info. It's a fair concern.
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 473
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:36 pm
santygrass wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:34 pm This is multiball Mac, and you should know pretty damn well my arguments . I am not accusing you of werecreature for you to use that argument as defense
I didn't say you were. I am saying that you are trying to kill the best town player in the game who is the reason town are winning.

Even if I was the other faction it's a dumb idea lol. I'm blatantly not trying to kill townies.
You are not the reason town is winning.

Creature wasnt yeeted thanks to you. Falcon either. Lawpy either.

All of them had other towny players advocating more from them tbh .

Your tonal shift from the past day is why I said you switched to try to kille townies / hence dmade your towncore much smaller, to have more room for misyeet . You have been trying to kill me yesterday so I know for a fact you lying there aswell so /shrug
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:37 pm
santygrass wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:31 pm I think by the fact of Mac not being killed by poison to then not being nked , they should be p close to just outed as scum here. And thats fully ignoring my read on them which I think was right and they just tried to laugh it off yesterday.

So ye
I do not follow.
And then... Just leave them be ? Why not try to finksh the job? I was the only one sring Mac so why they wouldn't go for a near mech clear player that they scum poisoned?
What is to suggest that the faction did not try to kill me? There is but 1 kill there.

What is to suggest that the faction that tried to kill me were unable to? There can be many explanations of such.

Do you think Tutuu who had me as their tippy toppy town is unlikely to have put a save on me? I would consider it rather likely.

Notwithstanding you all only have my word that I was attempted to be poisoned anyway, and the mafia know that. It's not as though it was a public poisoning that is going to improve my thread standing thusly.
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Post by NateTheLesser »

Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:09 pm Also the song I submitted for the walrus was cause I thought it would be hilarious I didn't expect to get 4th
It did well on creature points.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:37 pm

So ye
I do not follow.
I said p close. Add that to my previous read and its probably where I will oark my vote unless I find a more sheepable read for today
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Hey Santy. How bout this.

I will continue to solve the game. You give me another day, maybe two, maybe three. I'll self resolve cuz I'm town, probably casually flip a couple more non town along the way, and you can stop embarrassing yourself. Deal?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:38 pm
santygrass wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:34 pm This is multiball Mac, and you should know pretty damn well my arguments . I am not accusing you of werecreature for you to use that argument as defense
I didn't say you were. I am saying that you are trying to kill the best town player in the game who is the reason town are winning.

Even if I was the other faction it's a dumb idea lol. I'm blatantly not trying to kill townies.
You are not the reason town is winning.

Creature wasnt yeeted thanks to you. Falcon either. Lawpy either.

All of them had other towny players advocating more from them tbh .

Your tonal shift from the past day is why I said you switched to try to kille townies / hence dmade your towncore much smaller, to have more room for misyeet . You have been trying to kill me yesterday so I know for a fact you lying there aswell so /shrug
Creature absolutely was chopped because of me. I buried him and then ran up Marmot until Creature became truly outed and then I literally just told all the Marmot voters to vote Creature.

Lawpy wouldn't have gone over if not for me.

Falcon dying sure.

The gamestate being pro town and the wolves dying is largely due to the way I'm playing the game.

I sure as fuck have more to do with it than you.
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 232
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him, They/them
Aka: Mayo

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

You've been on the right vote once.

And you didn't kill Falcon.

I'm not sure what makes you think you are the most villagery villager to ever village, but I promise you she isn't playing and it isn't you.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Mayo the Mayo wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:42 pm

I'm not sure what makes you think you are the most villagery villager to ever village, but I promise you she isn't playing and it isn't you.
I was voting Lawpy until their wagon was so big it didn't matter anymore then I switched to Seanzie cuz it was funny. Don't argue in bad faith.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

You pushed marmot more than Creature lol. Lawpy was 100% mayo anyone with two fingers would known that mayo had something on them . SPECIALLy if indeed Lawpy submitted the kill and was redirected. Lawpy clearly knew that , thats why they vanished.

So no, cred fully denied
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am not going to get into a dick measuring contest. The wolves know who the real daddy that's ruining their lives are, and it's me. The Mac daddy. Santy Claus is currently giving them Christmas in April that's for sure.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:42 pm

I was voting Lawpy until their wagon was so big it didn't matter anymore then I switched to Seanzie cuz it was funny. Don't argue in bad faith.
You literally tried to downplay the level of my reads.

Before telling someone to dont argue in bad faith, look at a mirror Mac
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I do not feel any urgency to resolve Mac today.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 330
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Hardclaiming mac was not poisoned, he was protected
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

santygrass wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:43 pm You pushed marmot more than Creature lol. Lawpy was 100% mayo anyone with two fingers would known that mayo had something on them . SPECIALLy if indeed Lawpy submitted the kill and was redirected. Lawpy clearly knew that , thats why they vanished.

So no, cred fully denied
MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:43 pm I am not going to get into a dick measuring contest. The wolves know who the real daddy that's ruining their lives are, and it's me. The Mac daddy. Santy Claus is currently giving them Christmas in April that's for sure.
But that's the problem. You can't whip it out and then lose the tape-measure.

You claimed responsibility for all of the kills.

Falcon was zenge (and someone)

I was the first on Creature

And Lawpy was me

I'm not trying to minimize your contributions, but the tone is off.

I haven't played with you before, so I don't know if this is in you village meta or not.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:43 pm You pushed marmot more than Creature lol. Lawpy was 100% mayo anyone with two fingers would known that mayo had something on them . SPECIALLy if indeed Lawpy submitted the kill and was redirected. Lawpy clearly knew that , thats why they vanished.

So no, cred fully denied
Imagine a world in which Mac and Santy are town.

Mac has been just dominating the game, building wagons on wolves and cock blocking everything the wolves do. To a degree that's so skillful that people like Santy can't even understand the level to which it's occurring.

And Santy is being a full Santy.

Just put yourself in the universe in which that is true for a moment. Please, humour me.

Imagine, how you will feel when you see my green rolecard.

The cringe. The embarrassment. Of being the town pushing the player who is causing the wolves an untold volume of pain and trouble. That's probably dodged three kills already. That's pushed almost exclusively mafia from the start of their sub in.

Imagine how you feel in that future.

That IS your future buddy. And for once I'm not going to actually feel sympathy because you deserve to feel those emotions this time. There is zero excuse for this absurd push.

And with that, I move on to continue dunking on mafia.
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:46 pm Hardclaiming mac was not poisoned, he was protected
Explain poetically pls
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Mayo the Mayo wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:47 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:46 pm Hardclaiming mac was not poisoned, he was protected
Explain poetically pls
Tutuu protected him
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:45 pm I do not feel any urgency to resolve Mac today.
We have 2 days. Enjoy the ride before we yeet genny or whatever
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I do not think anybody was responsible for getting Creature eliminated. That one was inevitable.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

That sort of empty threat and just trying to put fear in me will not make me back down so glgl
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:44 pm

Downplay the level of your reads?

What do you mean? When I have confirmation that your read is 100% bogus it is my responsibility to downplay it.

When I am being told that my vote on Lawpy doesn't count it's documented incorrect.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:48 pm
Explain poetically pls
Tutuu protected him
tutuu was a regular doctor with night protections. Mac claimed to be poisoned, which would have flipped him at the end of the day yesterday.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Oh yeah someone said "idk if this ego is town mac meta"

It's not out of the ordinary
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:48 pm I do not think anybody was responsible for getting Creature eliminated. That one was inevitable.
We can pull the tape measure out or put it away

But someone was first both days

Claim no credit deserved

Or give it to the birds
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:49 pm
Explain poetically pls
Tutuu protected him
tutuu was a regular doctor with night protections. Mac claimed to be poisoned, which would have flipped him at the end of the day yesterday.
Tutuu was a loud doctor, and the message he got was tutuu's protect, not a poison
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@Dennis are you saying that the mod feedback I got was just telling me I was protected not poisoned?
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:50 pm @Dennis are you saying that the mod feedback I got was just telling me I was protected not poisoned?
Yes
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:49 pm

What do you mean? When I have confirmation that your read is 100% bogus it is my responsibility to downplay it.

When I am being told that my vote on Lawpy doesn't count it's documented incorrect.

I don't care. You say to not argue in bad faith, so if you want that then dont do that yourself.

Pretty easy rule to follow don't you think? Attack the arguments, not the person?
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:50 pm Oh yeah someone said "idk if this ego is town mac meta"

Meaning it is or it isn't?

I don't know them. I kindof want to climb a mountain with them, but I dont' want them to push me off the top.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@Mayo the Mayo it isn't ego. It's a fact of life, jack. You're looking at the greatest town player in all of mafia. Empirically.
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

Explain poetically pls
Tutuu protected him
This is quite possibly the worst poem I've ever read
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:51 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:49 pm

I don't care. You say to not argue in bad faith, so if you want that then dont do that yourself.

Pretty easy rule to follow don't you think? Attack the arguments, not the person?
Okay I did both though. Your argument is whack, and because it's yours, you are also whack.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Mayo the Mayo wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:51 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:50 pm Oh yeah someone said "idk if this ego is town mac meta"

I don't know them. I kindof want to climb a mountain with them, but I dont' want them to push me off the top.
(i forgot to end the sentence)

I've only ever seen him do it as town, to be fair I've only played with him as scum once
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Post by NateTheLesser »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:50 pm @Dennis are you saying that the mod feedback I got was just telling me I was protected not poisoned?
You said you felt safe and warm, something like that?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NateTheLesser wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:53 pm
Yes it said that I heard a noise but I didn't go to check cuz I felt safe and warm all of a sudden. Which is why I thought it was poison cuz like ya know, it seemed like poison lol.
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

Exact wording would be helpful.

For both actions if there were two.

Reasons and whatnot
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Creature goes to no one, since they did virtually nothing in D2. And D1 when EoD was there and could've mattered you weren't even there Mac.

Falcon is fully to Zenges. At first you even tred Falcon and pushed marmot first.

Mayo is the one who had damning mech on Lawpy.

So yeah, I think its pretty fair to say you dont get the savior of village award. If we are winning, its not thanks to you. Its thank to all of village /shrug
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Mayo the Mayo wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:52 pm
Explain poetically pls
Tutuu protected him
This is quite possibly the worst poem I've ever read
My bad I got you

Tutuu was doctor
She protected mac n2
Mac was not poisoned
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Mac's energy has been decidedly pro-town since he got here. Forget who deserves credit for what. He was calm, collected, and in charge during his first couple days in the game. Today he has opened by trying to direct our attention to the other factions. I am not inclined to remove this player from the game right now. These are going well. We do not need to change course right now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:54 pm
Yes it said that I heard a noise but I didn't go to check cuz I felt safe and warm all of a sudden. Which is why I thought it was poison cuz like ya know, it seemed like poison lol.
Why would feeling safe make you think you were poisoned?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:54 pm Creature goes to no one, since they did virtually nothing in D2. And D1 when EoD was there and could've mattered you weren't even there Mac.

Falcon is fully to Zenges. At first you even tred Falcon and pushed marmot first.

Mayo is the one who had damning mech on Lawpy.

So yeah, I think its pretty fair to say you dont get the savior of village award. If we are winning, its not thanks to you. Its thank to all of village /shrug
Show me where I townread Falcon please.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:54 pm Mac's energy has been decidedly pro-town since he got here. Forget who deserves credit for what. He was calm, collected, and in charge during his first couple days in the game. Today he has opened by trying to direct our attention to the other factions. I am not inclined to remove this player from the game right now. These are going well. We do not need to change course right now.
Agree with this assessment of Mac on D2. Not so much on D3
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:51 pm
Yes
Explain more pls.

Not role fishing. Trying to clear someone.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

oh yeah that sounds much more like a protection than a vampire.

you would need to invite a vampire in, first of all.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Post by NateTheLesser »

Mayo the Mayo wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:51 pm

I've played with Ego Mac and he was town FWIW
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

God you all are children [X] and quit calling each other bad

It's just demotivating

[X] -- edited by JaggedJimmyJay at player request for the sake of good playing intentions, please do not discuss this edit in the game thread.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: [DAY 2] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by MacDougall »

So Santy am I a wolf now because I'm trying to claim cred for the town victory?

Is this post also wolfy?

What about the post I am about to make in my next one. Hold up here it comes.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”