[END] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Which visiting community was your favorite?

SDN
19%
SDN
16%
SDN
25%
SDN
25%
SDN
16%

Total votes: 32
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 293
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: [DAY 5] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Seanzie wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 7:15 am
Neon wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 6:03 am she's not though sauce: me

My only contribution today shall be the following statement

Anybody who pushes Santy after that kill is scum

Thank you. This is a Neon psa
S~V~S wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 6:59 am

I have to agree, the point of that was to set up Santy.

From my perspective, Miranda had been pocketing Mac for a few days now. But I think he might have had a different perspective after Gennys yeet, and might have outlived his usefullness to Miranda as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@Sloonei I would advise you to read Mirandas ISO and then ask me again if you think I'm wrong.

Imma repeat it again:
S~V~S wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:21 am

So I'm gonna drop a vote on Miranda, cause guys, she's waffly, evasive and bad. In before Neon starts yelling at me about how a day one vote from a posited teammate makes her town; in Cosmere, I voted for my teammate Falcon on Day 1 for distancing, and got stuck in traffic and couldn't move my vote in time and he was yeeted. A day one vote from Creature that he didn't even stay on clears no one.

[VOTE: Miranda] aubergine

Mirandas first post of Day 3, making excuses for Dya and their "creature may be busy" post that Marmot subsequently picked up, and got into trouble over; since the mafias kill was redirected to Marmot it's hard to say if he was bad or civ.
Spoiler: show
Lawpy wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:22 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:18 pm
santygrass wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:16 pm Anyways, I'd look into genny/mayo/miranda maybe today

Also Dennis.

Dennis/Miranda hmmyes
Mayo and Miranda seem fine to me. Genny is just a complete shrug.

What do you think of Lawpy/Dya? Dya was quite pivotal in saving Creature and ensuring Scotty went over d1.
I can’t answer for dyas but my understanding was it’s an attempt to give a benefit of doubt for IRL reasons. Obviously that doesn’t look good in retrospect

My first Long Post on Miranda:
S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:52 am Miranda, sorry you're pressed for time. I've been there.
miranda920 wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:23 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:34 am
NateTheLesser wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:49 am
Zenge wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:06 am I feel like there's a post restriction here.
There's not a post restrictor, unless it's something an inventor cooked up.
This actually feels like a genuine slip. I believe he didn't know Creature had the role. But I also want to know why you dismissed the idea completely @NateTheLesser?
this is interesting...

Mac has had a zillion posts the last two nights, and this is the one you caught up to?

Do you have any other reasons to find Nate suspish?

When I checked your ISO for Nate I found this, and that's it for your suspish of Nate.

miranda920 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:53 pm So I did a quick iso of Nate and marmot since that seemed to be a place of some discussion

I don’t feel strongly about marmot, I lean town there
Nate doesn’t seem particularly wolfy, but the seemingly random vote for Dennis was a little weird

I don’t think they’re paired
I’d say Nate seems less town than marmot IMO

I’m going to look into creature and falcon next

But you know what? You never did look into creature and Falcon.

This all sounds like TMI on Marmot, "Oh he's not bad". Then you vote for him? What did you find out about Creature that led you to vote Marmot instead?

miranda920 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:05 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:54 pm
miranda920 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:53 pm So I did a quick iso of Nate and marmot since that seemed to be a place of some discussion

Nate doesn’t seem particularly wolfy, but the seemingly random vote for Dennis was a little weird

I'm confused where you're getting the town lean on marmot?
Nate just feels like Nate to me.
Nothing that marmot has said has felt wolfy to me, you don’t have to agree with me
miranda920 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:13 pm Okay I have limited time
I’m between creature and marmot

On my first read of Marmot, nothing stood out to me that would make me lean wolf/mafia there
But it appears I may be missing so important familiarity context and that marmot isn’t playing as they typically would

I’ve already discussed creature and how I felt some things there seem odd
miranda920 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:27 pm Okay, I’m going to go marmot here
I don’t have time to really look into the other options since I’m literally in the stadium for the concert now

If I’m wrong then I’ll vote creature next cycle

[VOTE: marmot] aubergine
All the people I feel OK about seem to think you're town, so I'm not sure I'll get any traction on this, and i don't love pushing onto someone who is AFK.

And the Next. She did eventually pull up some quotes after being poked a bit, but they didn't explain her progression. Throughout the first two day she was waffly.
S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:04 am
miranda920 wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:27 am
S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:52 am Miranda, sorry you're pressed for time. I've been there.

This actually feels like a genuine slip. I believe he didn't know Creature had the role. But I also want to know why you dismissed the idea completely @NateTheLesser?
this is interesting...

Mac has had a zillion posts the last two nights, and this is the one you caught up to?

When I checked your ISO for Nate I found this, and that's it for your suspish of Nate.

This all sounds like TMI on Marmot, "Oh he's not bad". Then you vote for him? What did you find out about Creature that led you to vote Marmot instead?

Nothing that marmot has said has felt wolfy to me, you don’t have to agree with me

On my first read of Marmot, nothing stood out to me that would make me lean wolf/mafia there
But it appears I may be missing so important familiarity context and that marmot isn’t playing as they typically would

I don’t have time to really look into the other options since I’m literally in the stadium for the concert now

All the people I feel OK about seem to think you're town, so I'm not sure I'll get any traction on this, and i don't love pushing onto someone who is AFK.
I DID look into falcon and creature, just because I didn’t do a million quotes doesn’t mean I didn’t

I did place suspicion on creature and I regrettably went with marmot because I honestly felt better about those voting there at that time. Especially since I had limited time I didn’t really have a lot to go on.
I clearly stated, I’m going marmot today and will vote creature next.

Also I addressed Nate, I do try to read everything, even if I might not comment on everything.
I just found it an interesting point.
This was the other. Can you link me to where you discussed Falcon and Creature next, as you had said you would?

I’m not looking for a million quotes, just a progression that helps me understand your vote.

Thanks!

This was just an observation, but a telling one. You should really read her ISO. AM died Night 1, Sporty died night 2. She never did that ISO on SDN Miranda.

SportPonies wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:02 pm [VOTE: @miranda920] aubergine

SDN ISO to follow, but not today

Then yesterday, she voted for Genny, until Mac came in, and as she had been sheeping him for a few days, she jumped vote for a mega flimsy reason. Or no reason, really.

miranda920 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:11 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:35 pm Would much rather chop Santy than Genny after my iso dive that literally nobody bothered to read which shows he is blatantly partnered with Falcon.
I’m down for a santy yeet

[VOTE: Santy] aubergine

Her next post she threw Genny a softball, and gave Genny a few suggestions of people to vote for.

MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:35 pm Would much rather chop Santy than Genny after my iso dive that literally nobody bothered to read which shows he is blatantly partnered with Falcon.

And here she kinda blames Mac for her vote, and points out she had voted for Genny earlier. But that rascally mac convinced her to move it.

I gotta get ready for work, bbl.
More than just these two have made these takes, but I don't get it. Anyone who was around at EoD saw Mac recanted their Santy read. It was becoming clear that Mac was getting townread and doing a good job town leading, so that's enough to make the kill on it's own. In a slightly more conceited way, I actually kind of suspect there is at least one TSer left as a wolf because they know I sometimes push Mac quite hard and it pushes him off his game, and I didn't do that this game, and once they realized I wasn't going to do that, the last reason to keep Mac alive was gone, leading to the kill.

That being said, my point here is that Mac's kill doesn't really say anything about Santy's alignment IMO. I am not interested in going for Santy right now, but if anyone is saying "I townread Santy because Mac died", I will not acknowledge this as a legitimate reason to townread them and will expect more to substantiate it.
Well my main point.

and why i actually do think svs is kinda scummy

Is that Mac recanted on Santy and more to the point that suggesting the night kill had to do with Santy in any way is just weird when Mac was obv town.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Obv town and there for an obv yeet.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 216
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

S~V~S wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 7:40 am @Seanzie

I tend to think that after his reversal, Mac had also lost his use to Miranda, since she had explicitly followed him.

But I still wouldn’t suspect Santy based on it.
I agree on not suspecting Santy based on it. My point was that it isn't really a reason to townread them either. Perhaps you weren't explicitly doing so, but if I see someone say "this was to set up X", I assume that to mean "this suggests X is town", but perhaps I'm reading into it too much.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 7:43 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 7:15 am

S~V~S wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 6:59 am

I have to agree, the point of that was to set up Santy.

From my perspective, Miranda had been pocketing Mac for a few days now. But I think he might have had a different perspective after Gennys yeet, and might have outlived his usefullness to Miranda as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@Sloonei I would advise you to read Mirandas ISO and then ask me again if you think I'm wrong.

Imma repeat it again:
S~V~S wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:21 am

So I'm gonna drop a vote on Miranda, cause guys, she's waffly, evasive and bad. In before Neon starts yelling at me about how a day one vote from a posited teammate makes her town; in Cosmere, I voted for my teammate Falcon on Day 1 for distancing, and got stuck in traffic and couldn't move my vote in time and he was yeeted. A day one vote from Creature that he didn't even stay on clears no one.

[VOTE: Miranda] aubergine

Mirandas first post of Day 3, making excuses for Dya and their "creature may be busy" post that Marmot subsequently picked up, and got into trouble over; since the mafias kill was redirected to Marmot it's hard to say if he was bad or civ.
Lawpy wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:22 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:18 pm
santygrass wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:16 pm Anyways, I'd look into genny/mayo/miranda maybe today

Also Dennis.

Dennis/Miranda hmmyes
Mayo and Miranda seem fine to me. Genny is just a complete shrug.

What do you think of Lawpy/Dya? Dya was quite pivotal in saving Creature and ensuring Scotty went over d1.
I can’t answer for dyas but my understanding was it’s an attempt to give a benefit of doubt for IRL reasons. Obviously that doesn’t look good in retrospect

My first Long Post on Miranda:
NateTheLesser wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:49 am

There's not a post restrictor, unless it's something an inventor cooked up.
this is interesting...

And the Next. She did eventually pull up some quotes after being poked a bit, but they didn't explain her progression. Throughout the first two day she was waffly.
S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:04 am
miranda920 wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:27 am

this is interesting...

I DID look into falcon and creature, just because I didn’t do a million quotes doesn’t mean I didn’t

I did place suspicion on creature and I regrettably went with marmot because I honestly felt better about those voting there at that time. Especially since I had limited time I didn’t really have a lot to go on.
I clearly stated, I’m going marmot today and will vote creature next.

Also I addressed Nate, I do try to read everything, even if I might not comment on everything.
I just found it an interesting point.
This was the other. Can you link me to where you discussed Falcon and Creature next, as you had said you would?

I’m not looking for a million quotes, just a progression that helps me understand your vote.

Thanks!

This was just an observation, but a telling one. You should really read her ISO. AM died Night 1, Sporty died night 2. She never did that ISO on SDN Miranda.

SportPonies wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:02 pm [VOTE: @miranda920] aubergine

SDN ISO to follow, but not today

Then yesterday, she voted for Genny, until Mac came in, and as she had been sheeping him for a few days, she jumped vote for a mega flimsy reason. Or no reason, really.

Her next post she threw Genny a softball, and gave Genny a few suggestions of people to vote for.

And here she kinda blames Mac for her vote, and points out she had voted for Genny earlier. But that rascally mac convinced her to move it.

I gotta get ready for work, bbl.
More than just these two have made these takes, but I don't get it. Anyone who was around at EoD saw Mac recanted their Santy read. It was becoming clear that Mac was getting townread and doing a good job town leading, so that's enough to make the kill on it's own. In a slightly more conceited way, I actually kind of suspect there is at least one TSer left as a wolf because they know I sometimes push Mac quite hard and it pushes him off his game, and I didn't do that this game, and once they realized I wasn't going to do that, the last reason to keep Mac alive was gone, leading to the kill.

That being said, my point here is that Mac's kill doesn't really say anything about Santy's alignment IMO. I am not interested in going for Santy right now, but if anyone is saying "I townread Santy because Mac died", I will not acknowledge this as a legitimate reason to townread them and will expect more to substantiate it.
Well my main point.

Is that Mac recanted on Santy and more to the point that suggesting the night kill had to do with Santy in any way is just weird when Mac was obv town.
I have a hard time interpreting your first post to mean what you're saying here. Weren't you saying that the Mac kill level 0 points to a potential town!Santy frame? If not, why would pushing Santy have any connection to the Mac kill?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

No I was saying if anyone uses the Mac kill to try to push Mac they are scum and that the discussion around Mac and Santy in any way is scummy.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Try to push Santy*

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I think Santy is town independently and not because of the Mac kill in any way.

ImageImage

SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 142
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: SAR

Post by SARdoghandler »

I think either I or Miranda (if she is village, will do a more detailed review and iso when I'm not at work as promised) would be easy wolf pushes today.

I still have Mayo as strong village so side eye to Sloonei for being the second to jump on that. If Miranda is village, then side eye also to SVS for the same reasoning
HRH The Bloody Queeb of Ebgland
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 168

Post by S~V~S »

@SARdoghandler To be fair, I’ve been all over Miranda since Day 2. So any side eye I may accrue should have matured to a full eye by now.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Ebwop Day3
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

SARdoghandler wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 11:22 am I think either I or Miranda (if she is village, will do a more detailed review and iso when I'm not at work as promised) would be easy wolf pushes today.

I still have Mayo as strong village so side eye to Sloonei for being the second to jump on that. If Miranda is village, then side eye also to SVS for the same reasoning
I don't like this post. I think both of you are reasonable for town to push, so someone pushing you is not reason alone for a side eye.

Is there something about Sloonei or Svs's pushes that is wolfy?

SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 142
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: SAR

Post by SARdoghandler »

Seanzie wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 1:02 pm
SARdoghandler wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 11:22 am I think either I or Miranda (if she is village, will do a more detailed review and iso when I'm not at work as promised) would be easy wolf pushes today.

I don't like this post. I think both of you are reasonable for town to push, so someone pushing you is not reason alone for a side eye.

Is there something about Sloonei or Svs's pushes that is wolfy?
I don't think we're unreasonable pushes, just that we might be easy pushes for wolves to pile on to. Hence that second-on-the-train after a probably villager is a side eye spot for me. The train is starting, easy spot for a wolf to jump on to see if they can get the momentum started
HRH The Bloody Queeb of Ebgland
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 473
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

Seanzie wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 7:15 am In a slightly more conceited way, I actually kind of suspect there is at least one TSer left as a wolf because they know I sometimes push Mac quite hard and it pushes him off his game, and I didn't do that this game, and once they realized I wasn't going to do that, the last reason to keep Mac alive was gone, leading to the kill.
My confbias on Seanzie being town just grows stronger
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

@Neon how confident are you on Miranda being villa ?

No need to say a number. Post an anime gif about it and I will get the vibe
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 330
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Neon wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 7:43 am Well my main point.

I'm not following, how does this relate to svs
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Why is SAR bad? I still don't remember any of their posts help
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

I died in SAR iso lol I got nothing except for that one Mary Poppins gif
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

[VOTE: miranda] aubergine heheh I'm sheeping SVS so I can blame her when Miranda flips town :feb:
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

(Don't worry SVS now they'll think we're not partnered when really we're the last two werecreatures)
☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 1:27 pm @Neon how confident are you on Miranda being villa ?

No need to say a number. Post an anime gif about it and I will get the vibe

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 3:00 pm
Neon wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 7:43 am Well my main point.

I'm not following, how does this relate to svs
Because they've been doing exactly that...

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 3:11 pm [VOTE: miranda] aubergine heheh I'm sheeping SVS so I can blame her when Miranda flips town :feb:
When Miranda flips town huh?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

When... when when when.

When.

Js. When.

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Neon wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:52 pm
Dennis wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 3:11 pm [VOTE: miranda] aubergine heheh I'm sheeping SVS so I can blame her when Miranda flips town :feb:

But she won't flip town. I'm not sure why you have this need to refute everything I say, but if it makes you happy, go for it.

I won't say 100% because you can't say 100% without info, and I'll never claim info in a game.

But I'm really pretty sure of this, even if I don't have any cute gifs. I've spent days and days pushing this thing, and I would hope someone would take me seriously.

Today was brutal at work, and I need to recharge tonight.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Just blowing someone off for no reason and giving no reason is just disrespectful, IMO.
☆Princess Abigail☆

When. Js.

Not if. When.

Yeah.

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Yeah ok, thanks for the grown up engagement, lol.
☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 6:16 pm

But she won't flip town. I'm not sure why you have this need to refute everything I say, but if it makes you happy, go for it.

I won't say 100% because you can't say 100% without info, and I'll never claim info in a game.

But I'm really pretty sure of this, even if I don't have any cute gifs. I've spent days and days pushing this thing, and I would hope someone would take me seriously.

Today was brutal at work, and I need to recharge tonight.
Why would I not defend my town read and why would you imply that this decision is because of some non existent need for me to disagree with you.

I think you are wrong and I will say such.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 6:17 pm Just blowing someone off for no reason and giving no reason is just disrespectful, IMO.
I think implying that there's ill motive and not someone just playing the game is pretty not cool but.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 6:18 pm Yeah ok, thanks for the grown up engagement, lol.
Okay I'll spell it out.

Dennis just scum slipped TMI.

Oops.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

[VOTE: Dennis] aubergine

ImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Neon wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 6:21 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 6:18 pm Yeah ok, thanks for the grown up engagement, lol.
Okay I'll spell it out.

Oops.
There's actually no way you actually think this
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

You cannot be serious
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Did you not follow the trolling I was doing where I pretended to be openwolfing

Was it not obvious
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

No you know what it was incredibly obvious

And I'm not going to give you the opportunity to hide behind that. You're actually ridiculous if you think that was a slip
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Okay I'll spell it out.

Oops.
Ok this is pretty hilarious.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 6:46 pm

Okay I'll spell it out.

Oops.
There's actually no way you actually think this
I very much actually think this

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I also think you've actually just been open wolfing at various points this game and people are just actively ignoring it because like no wolf would do that or something

But actually I find that people who constantly and repeatedly exclaim they are wolf openly in thread are actually JUST A WOLF.

ImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Okay
☆Princess Abigail☆

Okay

ImageImage

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Okay
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

[VOTE: Mightyrunner7] aubergine

I'll sheep Neon tr
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

That gif gave away so much confidence, its the same as a free peek I'd say
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Also I'm not good at reading Dennis so while I see the semantics and potential TMI slip , I think their claim yesterday was towny so eh
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

And if Mighty keeps doing nothing I doubt I'll change my vote. So waiting for your thoughts @mightyrunner7
☆Princess Abigail☆

[VOTE: MR7] aubergine

Why are you sheeping me Santy?

ImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

I'm sorry for calling you ridiculous Neon
☆Princess Abigail☆

It's fine I'm getting used to it these days

ImageImage

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Neon wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 7:14 pm [VOTE: MR7] aubergine

Why are you sheeping me Santy?
Because I dont think you are w/w with miranda and dont seem to be pocketing them + tinfoil that you have mech reason to be clearing miranda and are not telling
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

What is your read on sloonei Neon?
I still need to read their ISO + the Lawpy push but I'm feeling super lazy

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”