[END] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Which visiting community was your favorite?

SDN
19%
SDN
16%
SDN
25%
SDN
25%
SDN
16%

Total votes: 32
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 473
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Re: [DAY 5] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by santygrass »

Just from recent posts I could talk about how when Asked about a Nate read (She daid to scumread him for a slip and had him as scummy for a while) , the input on Nate is super bland? Like if the scumread didnt exist much. And Miranda had so few scumreads in this game , which is hard to believe that they are giving it so few importance and forget so easily.

And... -Self Centered moment- How they were TOWN reading me, and without a single word to me or recognizing / signalizing Mac or something that vived with them just Voted me???
Like, I'm sorry but I dont buy that progression. If they really thought Mac made good points, why are they not sussing or questioning me in the slightlest? Easy, because a couple players said that I was towny .

And I think that is my biggest gripe with Miranda. I can not see their conviction in their reads, and when I read them, I can only see effort in trying to blend in
Spoiler: show
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 293
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

*shrugs* not gonna convince me. I think she's town on content. Town on thread state. Town on play.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

But I'm one person and a person who is hardly here and has no thread pull. I don't matter at all you don't need me to execute someone.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Like, I am even having trouble remembering Miranda pursuing something in their own. I think the last times she posted, they are replying to questions to them and then just blurring into the background again.
Maybe last time the prodded something was at... Genny at EoD? Which I dont think is a good look

The last readlists? Because I questioned them.
Miranda, I'm sorry if I'm wrong and this ends up being you having trouble adapting to the forum, but I feel you sooo tonally stilted that I think you are the most likely wolf here and if it keeps that eay I'm never seeing eye to eye here
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Neon wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 7:03 pm But I'm one person and a person who is hardly here and has no thread pull. I don't matter at all you don't need me to execute someone.
Convince me
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

I am not seeing the town on content or the town on play. What I am missing?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 168

Re: [DAY 4] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by S~V~S »

So in our last installment, Miranda said she just couldn't read Genny! Shucks. Then she says vv that down there. She's ok voting for Sean becasue its for the same reason she'd vote for Genny (who she said she can't read).
miranda920 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:33 am Eh I feel fine keeping my vote on Seanzie because the exact reason I’m voting there is similar to why I’d vote for genny

I’ve woofed with santy in my only wolf game and I generally find he’s challenging to read. He could easily fool me, I think he’s got a pretty consistent tone in either role. I think Mac makes a pretty good argument for a santy vote.

That post up there was about 11:30 AM. At 4:55 she changes her mind, and votes for Genny, after being poked by Santy, about why she isn't voting for Genny based on Mayos read of the situation.
"I have no problem voting for Genny", she says, almost as if it is a dare.

miranda920 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:55 pm
santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:20 pm
Mayo the Mayo wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:47 am
santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:14 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:11 am
santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:10 am Hard disagree with genny being pure rand.

They are most likely to be scum.

#PSVSheep
Why are they most likely to be scum?
PSV read them as likely scum . Regardless if they were nked or not, I think that read alone makes genny more likely to be scum.

Mayo or SAR correct me here if Im wrong, but most of the time I see genny have lowpost aswell and people like PSV villaread them because of their vibe.
I don't have a very good history on reading genny, but both PSV and now Mayo voting there makes genny most likely to be scum.
Also them not posting like at all its something to consider ig. Could be an indicator of genny having more akwardness or trouble to post than normally
Genny is a low poster, but genny shows up.

I think there is a difference.

Village genny plays her cards close to her chest, but she is solving the game. I don't see her doing that this game.

Her VCA also favors !wolfgenny. Parking votes off wagon or voting a packmate (falcon) late for credibility.

The caveat - Usually activity is NAI on SDN. I easily could have been misyeeted D1/D2 for having a bad few days at work.

It's been long enough that I am comfortable voting genny today.
@miranda920 @SARdoghandler @mightyrunner7 I want the three of you to read this and then state why are you prefering to yeet Seanzie over genny
SDN bias

But I have no problem with [VOTE: genny] aubergine

THEN, after reiterating that she thinks Sean and Genny (who she has trouble reading) are equivalent in her mind, she apparently decides she DOES have a problem voting for Genny, cause she then votes for Santy, in a last ditch Mac pocket.

miranda920 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:11 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:35 pm Would much rather chop Santy than Genny after my iso dive that literally nobody bothered to read which shows he is blatantly partnered with Falcon.
I’m down for a santy yeet

[VOTE: Santy] aubergine

That ^^ was at 8:10. About 45 minutes later she tries to get Genny to engage. Genny, who will you vote for? Who do you think is bad? And gave Genny the opening to drop her role claim (which turned out to be true! I had my reasons for doubting it, but it was true).

miranda920 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:59 pm
genny wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:56 pm
miranda920 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:25 pm @genny where are your thoughts right now? Who do you think if woofin?
can i give you my thoughts if i'm not woofin? lol

i feel like the village has been pretty accurate thus far in sniffing out wolves (aside from myself), so i don't think i'd go outside the consensus POE.
I made a typo and hoped no one noticed because I’m not sure if I can edit my post lol

So if not you, then who between Santy and Seanzie?
genny wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:06 pm
SARdoghandler wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:05 pm
genny wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:05 pm
SARdoghandler wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:03 pm genny I doubt most of your wagon intends to move unless you give them some good reason why they should
i'm an even-night role seer and tonight's an even night?
Who did you previously target and why?
you're going to love this - i checked psv on the night she died lol

And this is from earlier in Day Five, current day. This is my favorite. Mac made her do it! She says she voted as she did becasue she was influenced by Mac.

miranda920 wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:14 pm
santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:07 pm
SARdoghandler wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:04 pm
santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:03 pm I was lowkey hoping to die tonight . Why my suffering has to continue

[VOTE: Sloonei] aubergine
Hello I feel better about you now
Hihi, I'm glad. When you can , give another look at miranda?

Like , is their tone really villagey?? I'm hung up too with thei rrad progression on me, and I think you are better suited to make a call there rather than me
Call me a follower, but I felt the points Mac made about you did influence me

genny was an easy choice for elimination, and I did have my vote on her earlier in the day cycle
Early in the game, in a read of Miranda, I called her "soft and nubbish". I said this becasue she came across as a nice person, who wasn't quite sure what she was doing. I'm partially retracting that; I still think she comes across as a nice person, I've seen much more experienced people than her lose their shit from this kind of unmitigated focus. But she kept her cool, and played a really good game. Definitely not nubbish, though.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 7:04 pm Like, I am even having trouble remembering Miranda pursuing something in their own. I think the last times she posted, they are replying to questions to them and then just blurring into the background again.
Maybe last time the prodded something was at... Genny at EoD? Which I dont think is a good look

The last readlists? Because I questioned them.
Miranda, I'm sorry if I'm wrong and this ends up being you having trouble adapting to the forum, but I feel you sooo tonally stilted that I think you are the most likely wolf here and if it keeps that eay I'm never seeing eye to eye here
I'll be honest I don't think Miranda has pursued anyone by themself but I think that's a product of the irl shit they've been talking about and not being wolfy. They've been sheeping very towny players in the same way I have since I'm busy and can't keep up with the game. I think that's towny.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

See being busy in real life means you kinda just can't keep up with a game and formulate good reads and I have no reason to think that Miranda is lying about being extremely busy.

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Yes Neon, we know. You don't think she's bad.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Neon wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 7:14 pm See being busy in real life means you kinda just can't keep up with a game and formulate good reads and I have no reason to think that Miranda is lying about being extremely busy.
And somehow she managed to sheep the towny people when they werent voting a wolf?
And contradicted their own reads with no progression? Like, if they sheeped Mac how come their scumread born of following me now died?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Like, being busy is NAI. I also was busy the entirety of D1.

I've seen miranda busy playing other games, and still being able to.pursue their own view of the game
☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 7:15 pm Yes Neon, we know. You don't think she's bad.
Cool and I'm allowed to talk about that

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 7:17 pm
Neon wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 7:14 pm See being busy in real life means you kinda just can't keep up with a game and formulate good reads and I have no reason to think that Miranda is lying about being extremely busy.
And somehow she managed to sheep the towny people when they werent voting a wolf?
And contradicted their own reads with no progression? Like, if they sheeped Mac how come their scumread born of following me now died?
Santy have I voted a wolf all game?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 7:18 pm Like, being busy is NAI. I also was busy the entirety of D1.

I've seen miranda busy playing other games, and still being able to.pursue their own view of the game
Being busy is NAI but you can read into how it effects a towny vs scum and what their play means in that context

ImageImage

Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 232
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him, They/them
Aka: Mayo

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

Is there a post minimum? Did I hit it this cycle?
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

I don't think Miranda is a hit, but I also haven't read anything in the past day.

Has SAR stepped up her play at all to clear herself?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Mayo the Mayo wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 7:24 pm I don't think Miranda is a hit, but I also haven't read anything in the past day.

How about if I’m wrong, and I’m pretty sure I’m not, I’ll lay down and die tomorrow.

I’m that sure, Mayo. Give me the BOTD here.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 216
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 4:44 pm I just don't believe that all those actions happened to happen on the same day.

Actually I'm doubting 3P I think Marmot is either town or WC if WC there's 3 left if not there's 4

I actually don't think there's any other factions. The more I think about it.

I'm going to continue to assume worst case.
I think the OP says there is guaranteed to be a 3rd party.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 216
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: SAR] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

S~V~S wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 7:31 pm
Mayo the Mayo wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 7:24 pm I don't think Miranda is a hit, but I also haven't read anything in the past day.

How about if I’m wrong, and I’m pretty sure I’m not, I’ll lay down and die tomorrow.

Problem is, I don't want you to lay down and die.
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

Seanzie wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 7:37 pm [VOTE: SAR] aubergine
See like, if you said it, I'd be like "sure, I'm cool if you die"

Do you feel that strongly about SAR?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Neon wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 7:21 pm
Have you been sheeping scumreads on the towmy people that ended up on the wolfy yeet?

Tho I went to recheck and Miranda did end up On Lawpy
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

santygrass wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 7:43 pm
Have you been sheeping scumreads on the towmy people that ended up on the wolfy yeet?

Why do you think so many people are scum reading you and I am not?

Please answer in a poem or not at all
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Mayo the Mayo wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 7:41 pm

Trust is Important
I need people to listen
I know this is real
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Uwuwuwuuw Nyaaah nyaaaah

Neon-sama also isn-t scumreading me Abigail-chwaaaaaaaan
I kinda blame Maccc the burguer and just people going blindly by consensus since I wasn't really challeneged or tried to be solved muchw >.<

*Boops Nose* anyways , you can see thyat on my wagon yesterday, having samesies group of Seanzie voters just going with thread momentum ... Ohmygosh momentum is such a hard word and I spelled that correctly yaaay

*Runs in circles*
*Falls into the stairs and dies in a compromising pose*
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

S~V~S wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 7:50 pm
Mayo the Mayo wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 7:41 pm

Trust is Important
I need people to listen
I know this is real
You get me
santygrass wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 7:50 pm Uwuwuwuuw Nyaaah nyaaaah

Neon-sama also isn-t scumreading me Abigail-chwaaaaaaaan
I kinda blame Maccc the burguer and just people going blindly by consensus since I wasn't really challeneged or tried to be solved muchw >.<

*Boops Nose* anyways , you can see thyat on my wagon yesterday, having samesies group of Seanzie voters just going with thread momentum ... Ohmygosh momentum is such a hard word and I spelled that correctly yaaay

*Runs in circles*
*Falls into the stairs and dies in a compromising pose*
You are high.

But ayahuasca brings enlightenment

I'll decide to trust you. Mostly because I don't trust Sneezey.

And also because I don't have time to catch up today.

[VOTE: miranda] aubergine
NateTheLesser
The Mark
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by NateTheLesser »

I prefer miranda over SAR but it looks like things are going that way anyway.

@miranda920 if you have anything to claim, the sooner the better.
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Post by NateTheLesser »

Feel like we're also at the point of the game where it'd be easy to lose track of mech info that could be important, so I'm going to use some of the time we have left to collect everything we know so far.
☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 7:43 pm

I've been sheeping Mac since like D2

ImageImage

miranda920
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: Miranda

Post by miranda920 »

S~V~S wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 7:15 pm Yes Neon, we know. You don't think she's bad.
SVS if I was a WC, don’t you think I would have targeted you by now?
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

My dearest Abigail,

I last wrote to you of vengeance. I know well, perhaps more than any other, your tendency toward moderation. You have made clear your resistance to chemical alteration of that greater awareness which has been divinely been interred upon us.

Alas, I have found an intoxicate that transcends even your own puritan ascetics.

Vengeance.

I have bathed in the blood of mother's assailants. Not one of them has left this world without looking in the eyes of their vanquisher.

No shadow of regret has dared approach the righteous light of my crusade.

Still

I must confess a selfishness that I cannot shake.

With each step, I allow myself to imagine a journey not from the damnable perdition of my vigilantism but to the redemption which might yet return me to your divine embrace once again.

I hope my dreams have not fully outstripped my realities.

Yours, perhaps yet in life,

Mayo
miranda920
Stool Pigeon

Post by miranda920 »

NateTheLesser wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 7:58 pm I prefer miranda over SAR but it looks like things are going that way anyway.

Eh my role was a watcher, but I didn’t gain any information from that
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

NateTheLesser wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 8:01 pm Feel like we're also at the point of the game where it'd be easy to lose track of mech info that could be important, so I'm going to use some of the time we have left to collect everything we know so far.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

miranda920 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 8:06 pm
No, targeting people who suspect you this much is suicide.

If I were you I wouldn’t have targeted me.
miranda920
Stool Pigeon

Post by miranda920 »

santygrass wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 7:00 pm Just from recent posts I could talk about how when Asked about a Nate read (She daid to scumread him for a slip and had him as scummy for a while) , the input on Nate is super bland? Like if the scumread didnt exist much. And Miranda had so few scumreads in this game , which is hard to believe that they are giving it so few importance and forget so easily.

And... -Self Centered moment- How they were TOWN reading me, and without a single word to me or recognizing / signalizing Mac or something that vived with them just Voted me???
Like, I'm sorry but I dont buy that progression. If they really thought Mac made good points, why are they not sussing or questioning me in the slightlest? Easy, because a couple players said that I was towny .

And I think that is my biggest gripe with Miranda. I can not see their conviction in their reads, and when I read them, I can only see effort in trying to blend in
I’m our last game I wolf read you and you were town, I’ve also played with you as a wolf, so I know how good you are!
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

Corrected image

@NateTheLesser

☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 8:09 pm

It's really not I kill people who call me scum all the time lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Dead town tell no tales

ImageImage

SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 142
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: SAR

Post by SARdoghandler »

miranda920 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 8:07 pm
NateTheLesser wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 7:58 pm I prefer miranda over SAR but it looks like things are going that way anyway.

Who did you target?

(Yes, I am currently working on Miranda iso and comparing it to Stardeww. Not that it will matter much if its me v Miranda today anyway)
HRH The Bloody Queeb of Ebgland
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Post by NateTheLesser »

Still helpful to know who you targeted in case we have other claims to check against.
SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon

Post by SARdoghandler »

Nope. *insert SDN banana emoji here*
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Neon wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 8:11 pm

It's really not I kill people who call me scum all the time lol
Well everyone’s different!
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

SARdoghandler wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 8:15 pm

Thanks for the K

Now would be a helpful time to do that.
SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon

Post by SARdoghandler »

Wait a minute

@miranda920 I have too played with you as a wolf. I played the Fire Emblem game 🤔
SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon

Post by SARdoghandler »

Mayo the Mayo wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 8:19 pm
SARdoghandler wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 8:15 pm

Thanks for the K

Now would be a helpful time to do that.
Wow this never even occurred to me

miranda920
Stool Pigeon

Post by miranda920 »

NateTheLesser wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 8:15 pm

Still helpful to know who you targeted in case we have other claims to check against.
I watched Creature the first night, because of the out of nowhere vote on me, but no one targeted them.

I still have one other shot that I have not used

Would’ve been more informative if it showed me who my target targeted
miranda920
Stool Pigeon

Post by miranda920 »

SARdoghandler wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 8:22 pm Wait a minute

@miranda920 I have too played with you as a wolf. I played the Fire Emblem game 🤔
You were not a wolf with me?
miranda920
Stool Pigeon

Post by miranda920 »

Respectfully disagree, if I were a WC I would have wanted you gone days ago

But here we are
SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon

Post by SARdoghandler »

miranda920 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 8:25 pm
SARdoghandler wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 8:22 pm Wait a minute

You were not a wolf with me?
No, as in I have played a game in which you were a wolf. Earlier I think you told me I haven't seen you wolf

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”