Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 164
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday

Re: Summer Sh*t Night 0

Post by Dennis »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 10:35 pm
Camilla wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 9:43 pm
Neon wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 9:21 pm Bruhhh I need this game to have more content
Poke around Seanzie/PSV?

I’m taking it easy since this is my first game on the site, don’t expect me to get fired up until mid-ish d1.
Yeah. Poke me.
My friend said he fucking hates the owl in your profile picture
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 164
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

I personally have nothing against it and am only a messenger
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 375
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

Dennis wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 3:52 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 3:34 pm how is everyone doing today?
I'm rather cheerful for no apparent reason and I'm perfectly fine with that

How about you
it has been very long and tiring but work is over now and that's all that matters
staypositivefriend
Hitman

seanzie is my first townread
staypositivefriend
Hitman

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 10:42 pm seanzie is my first townread
i dont trust any of the rest of u
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Neon wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 9:21 pm Bruhhh I need this game to have more content
Poke around Seanzie/PSV?

I’m taking it easy since this is my first game on the site, don’t expect me to get fired up until mid-ish d1.
why did u single out those two names specifically?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 275
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Isn't it time for the day to start? Are we waiting on slackers?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 291
Preferred Pronouns: She/hers

Post by potentialsheltervet »

Dennis wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 10:39 pm
Poke around Seanzie/PSV?

Yeah. Poke me.
Rude. Hooty is so polarizing.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Kate wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 10:46 pm Isn't it time for the day to start? Are we waiting on slackers?
Think maybe there are still one or two people who haven't popped in. Shame on them. :charlieblackmon: I'm not sure what this emoji is but I assume the purpose is to mockingly threaten.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Poke around Seanzie/PSV?

Yeah. Poke me.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 56

Post by falcon45ca »

Dennis wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 3:51 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 11:00 am I AM TOWN!

Virtue is persecuted by the wicked, more than it is loved by the good
What book is this one from
The first modern novel ever written, Don Quixote
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

I am tired. Somebody do something inspiring
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Camilla
The Mark
Posts in topic: 139
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Post by Camilla »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 10:43 pm
Poke around Seanzie/PSV?

Because their argument, and that's a bit of a reachy way to describe it, effectively feels like the most AI content in the thread so far as most people are just vibing and/or shitposting.

There's a certain level of terseness and defensiveness displayed by PSV that caught my eye as everyone else kind of just shrugged off Seanzie's "suspicions" which felt more like a shitpost but PSV kind of just interpreted it in a serious manner.

I don't get why Neon felt the need to post that being that even for a phase without votes people have been doing things that are at least slightly AI.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Camilla wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 11:36 pm There's a certain level of terseness and defensiveness displayed by PSV that caught my eye as everyone else kind of just shrugged off Seanzie's "suspicions" which felt more like a shitpost but PSV kind of just interpreted it in a serious manner.
He said serious read, so I took it seriously. I find his reasoning lackluster.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

potentialsheltervet wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 11:56 pm
Camilla wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 11:36 pm There's a certain level of terseness and defensiveness displayed by PSV that caught my eye as everyone else kind of just shrugged off Seanzie's "suspicions" which felt more like a shitpost but PSV kind of just interpreted it in a serious manner.
do you think that says anything about his alignment?
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

There was very little questioning of you and/or follow-up from him.

The suspicion's either a Mac-like reaction test or just a shitpost as I don't think it's sincere in the slightest.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 11:59 pm
May I know why you wanted to know why I selected those two people in particular?
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 218

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Poke around Seanzie/PSV?

Yeah. Poke me.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 10:42 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 10:42 pm seanzie is my first townread
i dont trust any of the rest of u
Well that's not nice. I'm clearly a townie.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Camilla wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 11:36 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 10:43 pm
Poke around Seanzie/PSV?

Because their argument, and that's a bit of a reachy way to describe it, effectively feels like the most AI content in the thread so far as most people are just vibing and/or shitposting.

There's a certain level of terseness and defensiveness displayed by PSV that caught my eye as everyone else kind of just shrugged off Seanzie's "suspicions" which felt more like a shitpost but PSV kind of just interpreted it in a serious manner.

I don't get why Neon felt the need to post that being that even for a phase without votes people have been doing things that are at least slightly AI.
Well mainly I felt the need to post that cause I've read alignment into Sean/SPF/PSV but not much else...

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Camilla wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 12:18 am

The suspicion's either a Mac-like reaction test or just a shitpost as I don't think it's sincere in the slightest.
Well see the thing is it's a reaction test but something tells me PSV is actually gonna get tunneled by Sean now.

ImageImage

staypositivefriend
Hitman

Camilla wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 12:19 am
May I know why you wanted to know why I selected those two people in particular?
tbh i didnt really care about the actual reason i was just trying to find an avenue to start game related conversation
☆Princess Abigail☆

Ask me a question. Like why I'm so obv town.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage

staypositivefriend
Hitman

who's ur favorite anime character?
☆Princess Abigail☆

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 1:24 am who's ur favorite anime character?
Ohhh such a good question

Is this girl!

My girl Tomoyo from Cardcaptor Sakura

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

That's the anime that made me realize I was Trans. And liked guys.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

[ytubehd][/ytubehd]

Guys. Listen to this song. It's fucking fire.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

How do I live forever?

I want to know.

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 37
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Why?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 12:41 am

Well see the thing is it's a reaction test but something tells me PSV is actually gonna get tunneled by Sean now.
*Checks to do list*

Make breakfast

Work out

Play guitar

Write final exams

tunnel PSV

*puts to do list away*

Wow, how did you know?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 12:42 am
tbh i didnt really care about the actual reason i was just trying to find an avenue to start game related conversation
This kind of doesn't seem like something you'd do as you normally show more inquisitiveness and curiosity than this, tbh.

What are you current thoughts on me even if they are faint?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Neon wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 2:08 am [ytubehd][/ytubehd]

I see your fire, and raise you an explosion

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Camilla wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 9:43 am
This kind of doesn't seem like something you'd do as you normally show more inquisitiveness and curiosity than this, tbh.

I think your name is lovely 😍
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 8:03 am

*Checks to do list*

Make breakfast

Work out

Play guitar

Write final exams

tunnel PSV

*puts to do list away*

Wow, how did you know?
We have a history you and I. I have figured it out.

Also because I've been side eyeing PSVs reaction so I assume you would be... but worse.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Well dats cause SVS is a woofie.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 10:15 am
Neon wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 2:08 am [ytubehd][/ytubehd]

I see your fire, and raise you an explosion

I shall listen. Song exchange program.

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 1

Post by S~V~S »

:charlieblackmon:
Neon wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 11:09 am

I’m not even playing this game :suspish:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

S~V~S wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 11:33 am :charlieblackmon:

:haha:
☆Princess Abigail☆

I meant spf but you can be woof too if you want lol

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 11:00 am

*Checks to do list*

Make breakfast

Work out

Play guitar

Write final exams

tunnel PSV

*puts to do list away*

Wow, how did you know?

Also because I've been side eyeing PSVs reaction so I assume you would be... but worse.
FTR, it was a joke. What did you find sus about PSV's reaction?

I am making a concerted effort to not "tunnel" people when I can, but even if I wasn't, I thought PSV's reaction was fine.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

wolfy pop-in.

fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 22

Post by fingersplints »

Lemonfairy wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 9:49 pm tying up the polls

when will it be D1?
after everyone's checked in?
Hoping everyone would check in first, but tonight regardless
Gro-oo-ovy
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 156
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

spent 10 days taking care of my neighbor’s 2 cats

this is my last day, ama

what i’ve learnt is that boy cats poop stinks unearthly
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 12:30 pm
Neon wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 11:00 am

*Checks to do list*

Make breakfast

Work out

Play guitar

Write final exams

tunnel PSV

*puts to do list away*

Wow, how did you know?

FTR, it was a joke. What did you find sus about PSV's reaction?

I am making a concerted effort to not "tunnel" people when I can, but even if I wasn't, I thought PSV's reaction was fine.
Well mainly everything.

ImageImage

staypositivefriend
Hitman

Neon wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 1:45 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 1:24 am who's ur favorite anime character?
Ohhh such a good question

Is this girl!

My girl Tomoyo from Cardcaptor Sakura
good choice! ive been watching fruits basket lately and tohru is quickly becoming one of my all time favorites tbh
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Seanzie wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:55 am
Why?
i liked that you were being an instigator in the thread at a point when everyone else was just vibing/filler posting, particularly with the way you dunked on psv on #61 when i get the impression that u would want to make a friendlier impression as a wolf
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Seanzie >rand V, tbh.

I kind of already had a faint-ish read on him as I don't think a wolf going for an early-aggro play would poke at three people like that as just going after one would suffice without fearing much pushback.

His turn on PSV doesn't really feel like a move a wolf would do being that he could just capitalize on the push as he was being already TR'd over his aggression.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

well the intention was to create conversation to make the thread more interesting, as opposed to reading your alignment specifically

also tbh once i realized that you were alice i got a little paranoid about the way you were posting early in the thread before your identity was outed, because your tone sounded very ...bright and the use of the :P emoji on p#59 felt out of character and like u were trying to put on a persona that you don't actually have. i don't actually feel that any of your posts beyond that have been alignment indicative
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 1:09 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:55 am
Why?
i liked that you were being an instigator in the thread at a point when everyone else was just vibing/filler posting, particularly with the way you dunked on psv on #61 when i get the impression that u would want to make a friendlier impression as a wolf
I feel like you're being too charitable with this read unless Seanzie's a weak wolf, tbh.

I dunk on people on the first page every time when I rand W as that's basically the easiest way to get TRs early-game. You yourself incorrectly TR'd me over that in that game with Syn and Illario, remember?

Return to “Previous Hustles”